PDA

View Full Version : Swift Axe bugged?

Archer11
October 26th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Is swift axe lv 10 still bugged? If yes wad lv should i pump swift axe to?
i'm using axe.

Bruuuto
October 26th, 2012, 05:49 AM
It just doesn't work with 8 speed axes it works fine with 6 or 7 speed axes - so use it lv 10 until you start using a 105 axe then most change to concentration lv 10 and reset swift axe to lv 1.

Archer11
October 26th, 2012, 10:16 AM
If that's the case, is it better to use sword at 105? since sword has 1 extra speed and more crit than axe.

YeeYoonG
October 26th, 2012, 10:25 AM
Don't put 10 points in it, as your axes have 7 attack speed, you need 16% attack speed bonus to get 8 attack speed, I think it's SA lvl 7 or 8.

However, it's better to use SA than conc at low lvls (before 10X), because axes do soooooooo much damages that 8 attack speed axes >> 8 attack speed sword + conc.

At higher lvls, SA becomes useless (cause you canno't go over 8 attack speed) and then, YES, you should use conc+swords to spam your skills and switch on an axe to use destroyer.
If you haven't enough money to have both a good axe and a good sword, then I would go for an axe, because of destroyer and their attack power.

at lvl 105, you have a very powerfull sword and it becomes really important I guess to have a sword (+an axe on switch if you don't bother having no shield switch).