PDA

View Full Version : [ANI] - New player seeking friendly brigade

Dpreza09260422S
November 6th, 2012, 06:19 AM
Hey everyone, I am a returning player seeking a friendly brigade to grow and learn my way around this awesome game. Please add me, char name - Verattu . I will be active daily and will always be available to help in anyway I can for the benefit of all. Currently I am only level 25 and just started a few days ago. Look forward to seeing you all in game. :D

IronlEye
November 6th, 2012, 10:45 AM
If you were BCU, we could have a talk.

:(

The_Black
November 6th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Level 25? All the level you need ^^

But welcome.

Soulsss
November 7th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Not really sure what brigades I can recommend on ANI side as I'm not really active atm.

Take a look at the ranking page and look at the brigade fame (monthly) and see what brigades are at the top. A lot of the brigades are predominantly based around people from the same country or general area, i.e. Bope

Look into Zeon, LastManStanding, or maybe GOMS. Just don't let yourself get trapped into a 1 man brigade where the leader leaves and traps you in the brig for like 3 days until the brig dissolves.
https://ace.subagames.com/ranking.aspx

Hawkerace
November 7th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Not really sure what brigades I can recommend on ANI side as I'm not really active atm.

Take a look at the ranking page and look at the brigade fame (monthly) and see what brigades are at the top. A lot of the brigades are predominantly based around people from the same country or general area, i.e. Bope

Look into Zeon, LastManStanding, or maybe GOMS. Just don't let yourself get trapped into a 1 man brigade where the leader leaves and traps you in the brig for like 3 days until the brig dissolves.
https://ace.subagames.com/ranking.aspx

Zeon only excepts 7x but apply within a few days and somebody surely should let you in.

Su7u
November 7th, 2012, 10:37 PM
70 only takes a day to get to. Honestly I'm surprised we accept anything below 80