PDA

View Full Version : [How to 101] - Maximize Exp

TroIIz
November 12th, 2012, 03:01 PM
Maximizing Experience for Dummies

An experience point (Exp or XP) is a unit of measurement used in M.A.T. to define a player character's progression. It is how the system used to determine the character's level. Although it doesn't really matter what your level is on M.A.T. because level doesn't mean a thing to others, anyone can get exp whilst multi-tasking *cough* bots. :ehh: There are many factors that contributes to one's experience intake during a game; equipment, clan bonus, score, game mode, and in-game time. Anyways, let's get going with the guide.

Equipment can greatly increase your experience from playing a game, this include apparel and exp card. Many of the apparel on M.A.T. have a little bonus added; hair, top, bottom are generally a little compared to a suit. Ideally I would suggest you to buy a suit because the bonus from them ranges from 10%-15% while buying separate parts gives you less (3% per part). Adding a exp card to that will definitely boost your experience, there are more than one exp card of course, but choosing the right card depend on whether or not you can afford it. Below is a chart of the exp cards bonuses. I highly suggest everyone to buy the lvl 3 exp card and definitely not the VIP card.
Lvl 1 exp card - 20%
Lvl 2 exp card - 40%
VIP card - 50%
Lvl 3 exp card - 60%

A clan is a group of people united by their similarity or interests. While being in clan you can get great benefits like social, events, and best of all exp bonus. :D Just by joining a clan (nothing required), you'll get an additional exp bonus (5%) and 5% might not seem much but it is, from my point of view, it seems like it's more than 5% when the bonus actually showed up.

Kills and deaths is one of the smallest variable that affects your experience. It doesn't change much if it's a small difference comparing a 50 kills/10 deaths to a 10 kills/2 deaths, the ratio doesn't matter but the higher your kills is the more experience you should get. Adding on to kills and deaths is in-game time, since this is related to it. In-game time influence a part in your experience, it's the same as kills/deaths, the more time you spent in the same room playing that same game you'll get more exp.

Last but not least is the game mode. Game mode is probably the number one factor that affects your experience. Now I've noticed a lot of eccentric movements in some of the players in mummy mode, care to explain Suba? :troll: And only mummy mode because it is one of the best mode to gain exp, following mummy mode is ghost/bomb, they're both fun however ghost mode seems to give more exp. I don't recommend anybody playing: death match, AI, hybrids, bounty, dragon modes if they're trying to gain exp, why? Because death match is mostly for kills/wins, AI/hybrids/bounty is for parts/earths, and dragon mode is for the dragon pack.

Now that you've read my guide, get out there and get your game on, good luck on getting experience and enjoy the advantages that comes with leveling up.

Headhunterx
November 12th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Nice Tutorial.
It would be very Interessting for new People who want to know how they can lvl fast/er :)

Good Job! /028

Nokillnando
November 12th, 2012, 04:35 PM
Maximizing Experience for Dummies

Below is a chart of the exp cards bonuses. I highly suggest everyone to buy the lvl 3 exp card and definitely not the VIP card.
Lvl 1 exp card - 20%
Lvl 2 exp card - 40%
VIP card - 50%
Lvl 3 exp card - 60%

Attention for that specific part, the Lv3 is indeed higher as the VIP..BUT if you mix VIP+Lv3 you will get 110% since vip gives 50% and Lv3 60% but in the end they accumulate(It doesn't show in the game when it ends but in the total exp in your playtime (I tested this)). So be very cautious to not fall for the "The VIP doesn't give any bonus" IT DOES.

So by what Burger said up there, lets count it 10% of suit + 50% of VIP + 60% of Lv3 card + 5% from clan give? 125% in total, however all items (clan isn't a item..) that give X amount of % of EXP are purchaseable with gold, which is something you must buy with real money just like CA.

So from this on let's see which items gives EXP:
Lv1-Lv4 Honor card(Being the last currently only obtainable by a GM. It Gives 100% more EXP)
Suits
VIP Card
Lv1-Lv2? HS Card(It doesn't count the total EXP it gives 20%(Lv1) EXP PER KILL not per game, it may seen alot but trust me it isn't)
Clan
And the last not being a item but it counts up for its high EXP number the Ghost mode(I advice play Ghost with a Clan bonus it really helps out).
Well this was just a "conclusion" to the Burger thread.

TroIIz
November 12th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Ah, I never knew that the VIP card and normal exp card stacks, but do realize that the VIP card alone is 7k gold for 30 days compared to a lvl 3 honor card (3k/30days).

Nokillnando
November 13th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Ah, I never knew that the VIP card and normal exp card stacks, but do realize that the VIP card alone is 7k gold for 30 days compared to a lvl 3 honor card (3k/30days).

True, but stacking is always more fun. :)

GodziIla
November 13th, 2012, 09:41 PM

When you're a gold ***** u normally not think about it ...

ToFFyiCE
November 14th, 2012, 12:32 AM
5% honor from clan , i found it is 100% honor.
i got clan + suit 10% + lv3 honor. my extra honor become double of original honor.