PDA

View Full Version : ACE Online Episode 4: Coming Thursday Nov. 15!

Involution
November 13th, 2012, 03:09 PM
https://dl.subagames.com/gmimages/ace_forum.jpg

Suba Games are pleased to announce that the long-awaited launch of ACE Online Episode 4 will begin on Thursday, November 15th, at 11:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. No, this is not a drill!

Due to the update process, the ACE Online server may be down for several hours as the update is applied and tested.

ACE Online Episode 4 is a major content update that brings the following significant changes:

Crystal Trigger System

Travel to Ash Lane, a brand-new level, and you'll find a formation of crystals. When using the item Bionic Core of the Phillion, you will be able to destroy the crystals... the order you destroy them in can trigger boss battles, special events, or items. Crystals respawn 1 hour after they are destroyed.

NGC Strategic Point War System

The brand new non-player faction, the NGC, has been discovered! Both ANI and BCU must rally and fight together to destroy the NGC Strategic Point in the brand new Floating Lake map. The nation that deals the most damage to the Strategic Point . The NGC Strategic Point respawns 12 hours after it is destroyed.

New Missions

ACE Online Episode 4 offers 9 new story missions dealing with the new NGC threat, which take place in brand-new maps.

Evolution Type PETs

Players can now purchase Evolution Type Personal Electronic Toys at the War Point shop. After being equipped with either a Buff Auto Use Socket or Condensed Kit Auto Consume Socket, these PETs can be given a share of your XP to boost their effectiveness!

Hundreds of New Items

ACE Online Episode 4 brings a brand new tier of items to the table that go beyond level 100! Dozens of upgraded engines, weapons, crafting materials, and more are available for use! Additionally, existing items, such as Hologram Cards, can be bought using War Points.

New Characters & Appearances

Two brand new characters to play as have been added! Requires a Character Change Card. Starting appearances of all GEARs have also been updated.

And More...

There are even more changes in Episode 4 than is possible to list here, from new Cash Shop items to changes to monster drops, to new I-GEAR skills. We encourage you to check out the game and see all there is to see!

We know the wait has been long, but we'd like to thank all existing ACE Online players for their support and patience, and we're pleased to be able to present the update. To any existing Suba Games users who haven't played ACE Online yet, or if you've just discovered ACE Online, join us on Thursday November 15th!

Update: We've got a brand new trailer ready that shows off some never-before-seen Episode 4 footage!

Check it out here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h11LJKeBRzY

The_Black
November 13th, 2012, 03:19 PM
http://gamestatsforfun.nl/AO/Images/explodingsun.jpg

Hawkerace
November 13th, 2012, 03:21 PM
The joy is here now, just you wait.

EliadenV2
November 13th, 2012, 03:24 PM
My body is ready.

Involution;514364']a new I-GEAR skill

I can't help but notice you used that in singular form, as in we're getting Silence and not the Reduce Damage skill. Please tell me I'm wrong.

renebol123
November 13th, 2012, 03:25 PM
nice , i go back to play ace online haha (:

Involution
November 13th, 2012, 03:31 PM
I can't help but notice you used that in singular form, as in we're getting Silence and not the Reduce Damage skill. Please tell me I'm wrong.
Sorry, typo. Both Silence and Reduce Damage are added.

EliadenV2
November 13th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Involution;514374']Sorry, typo. Both Silence and Reduce Damage are added.

bear children with me

Tartaros517
November 13th, 2012, 03:33 PM
The sun, it has exploded

subacharly61fl
November 13th, 2012, 03:35 PM
Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Youtro
November 13th, 2012, 03:35 PM
But.. but.. planetside2!!! Damit guys! i was counting for 22/12/12 !!

Zemetalgod
November 13th, 2012, 03:37 PM

the end is near,24hr as from now, it was a pleasure and honor knowing you

WoOKiE1000
November 13th, 2012, 03:37 PM
any news on the contour contest II stuff being added after?

DDMC
November 13th, 2012, 03:38 PM
Not yet... there'll surely be a (T)Rollback after the server fails to update....

And EP3 took 2 days of server downtime, the last major patch took 6... are you sure your time scale isnt horribly off? Things inevitably go wrong, are these factored in?

Also, grind maps? blegh, lvl 100 noobs = more spi from km's for me :D

Are you SURE it works? as in like, SURE? because last time it definitely didn't. If you need last minute testing, let us know now, I've got quite a comprehensive knowledge of glitches and, other things, and would volunteer my testing services if you need it

DiiViNe
November 13th, 2012, 03:40 PM
you mean Christmas came early ! O_O

XeroSol
November 13th, 2012, 03:45 PM
inb4 EP4 was myth

The_Black
November 13th, 2012, 03:47 PM
the end is near,24hr as from now, it was a pleasure and honor knowing you

I'll miss you, bro.

Btw, someone do me a favour and troll AR forum.

EliadenV2
November 13th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Btw, someone do me a favour and troll AR forum.

Im on it. huehuehuhue

http://board.airrivals.net/board35-airrivals-community/board10-spamcorner/37443-ep4/

CosmicCube
November 13th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I want to be excited, but between AR and AO I've seen too many patches fail and need to be rolled back. In AR's case one of em took like a month for them to actually get the patch in.

Leshrak
November 13th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Ep4 patch start tomorrow and ends 24th Dic

http://rockposer.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/merry-xmas.jpg

Xjmas
November 13th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Wouldn't AO Announcements be better suited for this thread?

xxXBattousaiXxx
November 13th, 2012, 04:15 PM
http://i.imgur.com/bUg3c.gif

Willplash
November 13th, 2012, 04:37 PM
https://forum.subagames.com/images/smilies/Suba/troll.png

announce: nov. 13
release: nov. 15

preview: since april

finally suba stop delaying it... and i'm not lv. 88 (i said that ep. 4 come when i get 88, 3months ago), stucked in 87 :\

Willplash
November 13th, 2012, 04:41 PM
Involution;514374']Sorry, typo. Both Silence and Reduce Damage are added.

time to grind my IG

WolfyLovesCookies
November 13th, 2012, 04:45 PM
If there is that Ruined City, which is the fast exp like maelstrom desert/infested area for lvl 88-100, and also the WPs wipe, prefix/suffix and prot, and the arena still works, then congratulation to bring me back D:

BobSaget
November 13th, 2012, 04:49 PM
This Thursday? Come on, man. I have a biology exam and chemistry exam on Friday; why are you doing this to me?

ShadowWolf2
November 13th, 2012, 05:08 PM
So any news on if mg's at gonna get pierce on 96 elevation?

gironski
November 13th, 2012, 05:10 PM
This Thursday? Come on, man. I have a biology exam and chemistry exam on Friday; why are you doing this to me?

Don't worry you will still fail no matter:XD:

Willplash
November 13th, 2012, 05:13 PM
So any news on if mg's at gonna get pierce on 96 elevation?

i think that only IGears will receive skills update
will get more survivality... MGs will still the same, getting ohko

maybe on ep. 5

VanD00M
November 13th, 2012, 05:14 PM
OMG...
geeezzz i'm all exited...
what if .. if it will be delayed again ??....
omg thats too much pressure amma go buy some diapers,
huggies or pampers ? thats the question...
would be about time to get the patch ... good luck

BobSaget
November 13th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Don't worry you will still fail no matter:XD:

Nah, I'm gonna run train on both exams.

ProbablyNotCrab
November 13th, 2012, 05:47 PM
Have fun with igears who have 45% rd, as well as 170-180% evasion. (9.something % armor Eva and Dec fixes)

Polysaccharide
November 13th, 2012, 05:49 PM
http://youtu.be/l59cg62wqpY

echonight
November 13th, 2012, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE='[GM]Involution;514364']
https://dl.subagames.com/gmimages/ace_forum.jpg

more mellons wee i want some of that!!

EliadenV2
November 13th, 2012, 06:25 PM
Have fun with igears who have 45% rd, as well as 170-180% evasion. (9.something % armor Eva and Dec fixes)

BG's will be the same.

subacharly61fl
November 13th, 2012, 06:53 PM
so is there a nation reset with the ep4 update?

CosmicCube
November 13th, 2012, 07:19 PM
BG's will be the same.

I highly doubt those bugs would appear, however nether bgear or igear would be that bad. Mgears though... good luck trying to kill em then. Also RD is only 35% max, just like bgear.

I certainly hope there wont be a reset. Till everyone hits 101, with everyone grinding to 101 it will make things a mess. ON TOP OF THAT, it cause the maintenance to last way longer, and that would suck.

Avorien
November 13th, 2012, 08:18 PM
My legacy has lived on!!!!! woot! Thank you for exploding the sun black. On a side note, Good job to the new GM's on getting this and good luck with maintenance, I know it's gonna be a *****. And to celebrate this event, I shall now give you a supernova.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qiWAgQeAVY

The_Black
November 13th, 2012, 08:39 PM
Avorien;514486']My legacy has lived on!!!!! woot! Thank you for exploding the sun black. On a side note, Good job to the new GM's on getting this and good luck with maintenance, I know it's gonna be a *****. And to celebrate this event, I shall now give you a supernova.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qiWAgQeAVY

Hey man! How are you doing? :)

MonkeyCheeseM
November 13th, 2012, 08:43 PM
About ************** ****** * **** ** time suba

RickTick
November 13th, 2012, 08:43 PM
Meh, its alright.

Pinoyisthenewblack
November 13th, 2012, 09:14 PM
Is it a coincidence that you gave the announcement today alongwith the solar eclipse? :)

RINGY
November 13th, 2012, 09:28 PM
HOLY ****ING **** ITS A LIE
NO WAY
NO ****ING WAY

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UU

http://i.imgur.com/7Og4U.png

RINGY
November 13th, 2012, 09:32 PM
Is it a coincidence that you gave the announcement today alongwith the solar eclipse? :)

is it a coincidence that i installed the game 2 nights ago
ffffffffffffffffffffff

bootlegfireworks
November 13th, 2012, 10:15 PM

global and regional sustainability exam Thursday, the week after an ecology and environmental law exam :/ ****.

ProbablyNotCrab
November 13th, 2012, 10:36 PM
BG's will be the same.

How exactly? Bgears have the 35% nerfed RD, igears get the 45%. the eva/def armor fixes i can see, but let's be honest 180% eva is possible at lvl 100 with 25x attack still. MEANING 180% eva and enrils hitting for 1.6k's.

have fun with that

BloodyArrow1
November 13th, 2012, 10:46 PM
Hey uh ... So... Why does the rapid look different? If it does does that mean my yummy white rapid contour looks that way too ?:(

CosmicCube
November 13th, 2012, 11:11 PM
How exactly? Bgears have the 35% nerfed RD, igears get the 45%. the eva/def armor fixes i can see, but let's be honest 180% eva is possible at lvl 100 with 25x attack still. MEANING 180% eva and enrils hitting for 1.6k's.

have fun with that

Igear RD is exactly the same as the current Bgear RD. I don't know where you got this 45% from, they just copied the skill over. Eva/Def fixes also don't exist. (well, they are in the database, but no one can gamble them) The only reason KAO had them for a short time was due to a bug in the code.

Also, Igears actually get 3 skill changes.
Reduce Damage added
Silence overhaul
Hypermoving adds 20m/s

BoBdaIG
November 13th, 2012, 11:12 PM

have fun with that

Man woried too much on iger new skill? Get use to it soon like were been use to bgers skill for ages. And bout those armor fixes dat givs eva/def i doubt we gona have it. And highly bgear wont ohko igear dat easy anymore

CosmicCube
November 13th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Considering the lvl 100 bawoos are between spools and hammers, and the lvl 110 bawoos are basically hammers... yea... bgear shouldn't have much problem 1 hitting an igear even with RD in place.

BoBdaIG
November 13th, 2012, 11:37 PM
Considering the lvl 100 bawoos are between spools and hammers, and the lvl 110 bawoos are basically hammers... yea... bgear shouldn't have much problem 1 hitting an igear even with RD in place.

Yup but grinding 100 to 110 is da problem and we dont know if we still have this 200%HH XP in ep4. And the 102 cpu got some amazing stats and ther is a cpu that totaly fit for iger with def stats on it.

GrandSkyDemon
November 14th, 2012, 12:17 AM
time to file a 5 day leave on monday just to test the ep4. ;3

IronlEye
November 14th, 2012, 12:56 AM
RD only adds 35%, an Igear at level 98 has 6 k shield?

That means they will get 2.1 k shield extra, which is what? 1 1/2 bawoo from a bgear at his level.

So no biggy.

Zemetalgod
November 14th, 2012, 02:51 AM
you mean Christmas came early ! O_O

yeah santa heard my prayers :D

Divinesoul92
November 14th, 2012, 03:56 AM
hahaha nc ep4

SUBAChammy
November 14th, 2012, 06:17 AM
im laways ready

Involution
November 14th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Hey uh ... So... Why does the rapid look different? If it does does that mean my yummy white rapid contour looks that way too ?:(
The default ship armor appearances were changed. Contours *should* be the same. If people really liked that one and it's been changed, we can ask Masang Soft to put it back in as another contour.

maybe on ep. 5
We have some ideas kicking around for how to rebalance the game, specifically making buffs last far less time and have longer cooldowns in order to make combat much faster and deadlier than normal (instead of the near-immortality some have in 1v1 situations). But will Masang Soft want to completely rebalance the game and future updates, especially for just our region? I'm not so sure.

RogueWave
November 14th, 2012, 03:01 PM

maybe on ep. 5

have fun with that

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/8813374.jpg

Involution;514652']We have some ideas kicking around for how to rebalance the game, specifically making buffs last far less time and have longer cooldowns in order to make combat much faster and deadlier than normal (instead of the near-immortality some have in 1v1 situations). But will Masang Soft want to completely rebalance the game and future updates, especially for just our region? I'm not so sure.

You should wait a while to see how the balance really is before you get any ideas regarding balance changes. Non-IGs are preemptively complaining because their easy-mode switch is about to be destroyed.

EliadenV2
November 14th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I need veteran trolls to help this thread out.

Ep4? - Spamcorner - AirRivals (http://board.airrivals.net/board35-airrivals-community/board10-spamcorner/37443-ep4/)

Zemetalgod
November 14th, 2012, 11:57 PM
free ep4 caps? anyone?

FygarStorm
November 15th, 2012, 04:24 AM
Involution;514652']The default ship armor appearances were changed. Contours *should* be the same. If people really liked that one and it's been changed, we can ask Masang Soft to put it back in as another contour.

We have some ideas kicking around for how to rebalance the game, specifically making buffs last far less time and have longer cooldowns in order to make combat much faster and deadlier than normal (instead of the near-immortality some have in 1v1 situations). But will Masang Soft want to completely rebalance the game and future updates, especially for just our region? I'm not so sure.
Make ragings last a minute'n a half with current CD's. Make it so you have to rebuff when you die again, but this time, maintain ragings. Sound good? Tell Masang to make it happen. TIA

Xjmas
November 15th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Make ragings last a minute'n a half with current CD's. Make it so you have to rebuff when you die again, but this time, maintain ragings. Sound good? Tell Masang to make it happen. TIA

No thanks, lets just fix pury.

Danexbgay
November 15th, 2012, 12:30 PM
Subagames where are wipes and sgs in wp shop you ****ing lied

What1sTHAT
November 15th, 2012, 12:47 PM
great, igs will be more hard to kill, bgs will be the same ohko. my mg (and the rest who like die and do nothing) will keep stay afk.
people, forget the mgs. they are useless. boring.
i wanted at least pierce on elevation. "at least" but nothing. this is just crap.
enjoy the Igear game.

Involution
November 15th, 2012, 02:35 PM
Subagames where are wipes and sgs in wp shop you ****ing lied
This is a bug. We are getting this fixed ASAP but we will need to get the update from Masang Soft in Korea, so it will probably be tomorrow.

Mafuyo
November 21st, 2012, 03:56 PM
:ROLLEYES:? hi uhm is there a new contur ? uhm sorry if i ask, i didnt patch up my ace..? so how about some news?

Mwoalol
December 6th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Involution;515130']This is a bug. We are getting this fixed ASAP but we will need to get the update from Masang Soft in Korea, so it will probably be tomorrow.
ahahahaha.

legitimate
December 7th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Involution;515130']This is a bug. We are getting this fixed ASAP but we will need to get the update from Masang Soft in Korea, so it will probably be tomorrow.

And several tomorrow's later...