PDA

View Full Version : ACE Episode 4 FAQ (Updated)

Involution
November 15th, 2012, 05:24 PM
Hey guys,

With EP4 out in the open, we have naturally had a lot of questions from players. I've decided to write up an FAQ in order to answer some of the most common ones. If you've got a question, please read here before making a thread about it! If it isn't listed here, we'll try to keep this thread updated for you as we get answers.

1. What is the Crystal Trigger System?

The Crystal Trigger System allows you to access bosses and a couple of high-level grind maps. It is accessed through Ash Lane. To use it, you will need to use a Bionic Core of the Phillion, dropped by enemies in the area. When you have used the Bionic Core, you can target and destroy the crystals. Depending on the order you destroy them in you will get different results. One order will open a portal to the Hidden Place Map, for example, and another will spawn a boss to defeat. How many combinations are there? We'll leave it to you guys to find out. ;-)

2. What is the NGC Strategic Point?

Floating Lake is a unique map where ANI and BCU have to cooperate to destroy the NGC Strategic Point in the center. The area is full of NGC enemies which spawn around the Strategic Point until it is destroyed. Although ANI and BCU are allies in this map, the nation that does the most damage to the Strategic Point will receive a bigger War Point bonus once it is destroyed. The NGC Strategic Point respawns 24 hours after it is destroyed.

3. My item fixes are all messed up!

This is a bug that made it into the initial release of EP4. It has been corrected since then and your items should be back to normal as of this posting.

4. Are prefix and suffix cards available in the War Point Shop?

Update: Infortunately, not at this time. We were under the expectation they should be, however, it became clear quickly that they were no longer available for purchase (though WP versions are in the game). We inquired with Masang Soft and they decided to not enable these items for all regions outside Korea. We are discussing alternative solutions.

5. How does the new Evo Type PET work?

Community member BabySeal has made an excellent guide for us here: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=49711

6. What is the Glory of Influence item?

Update: Glory of Influence is a crafting item bought in the War Point Shop. It can be combined at the factory with a Mystery Token Fragment and Mystery Data in order to create a Mystery Token. The Mystery Token can be used on the new Mystery Slot Machine in the town's Aquarium.

7. Where can I put my shop?

Update: player shops should be put on the *TOP* floor of town.

8. What's up with the Happy Hour situation?

Update: the bonus XP will last until the end of Thanksgiving weekend, and will be gone on Monday the 26th. There are still many, many ways to gain XP modifiers, and overall XP rates were changed in EP4 for enemies, so leveling should not be as slow as it was in EP3 and earlier.

9. Where are the Community Contest 2 Contours?

They are coming as soon as possible. We had to hold them off for EP4 and now that it's out, we will get them to you as soon as we can. Update: they were not in this week's update. We are continually asking for them.

10. So what are these Defense/Evasion fixes? Are they bugged?

These were intentionally put into EP4 by Masang Soft. They have said they would like them to be in our version and don't want them removed. We are waiting a while to see how game balance works out. Right now we thing IGs might be a bit overpowered, but we do not want to make hasty decisions and simply remove the fixes.

11. Where are the dragon armors?

The delightful dragon armors are not actually in our version of the game yet. We were wondering about these recently and Masang have told us that they would crash the game if we added them due to the lack of graphics in the game files. However, we are looking at getting these soon in a future update...

IronlEye
November 15th, 2012, 05:34 PM
I approve of this thread.

Lonewolf7191
November 15th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Involution;515192']ShadowBarricade like this.

Thanks for taking up my idea! :) And for answers :)

EliadenV2
November 15th, 2012, 07:48 PM
I'm curious about recipes. I've seen the S-Type datacubes, but we don't have any recipes to use them with (Killmark CPUs). We also don't know if the S-Type cubes make 92 or 102 CPUs (I'm assuming 102).

We also don't know what to do with the new minerals.

Involution;515192']We have kept the bonus XP for now to celebrate Episode 4's launch, but don't expect this to last forever.

You monster

Involution
November 15th, 2012, 09:27 PM
I'm curious about recipes. I've seen the S-Type datacubes, but we don't have any recipes to use them with (Killmark CPUs). We also don't know if the S-Type cubes make 92 or 102 CPUs (I'm assuming 102).

We also don't know what to do with the new minerals.
I will ask Masang Soft tomorrow when I get back into the office.

Tartaros517
November 15th, 2012, 10:18 PM
Today has been a damn good day

Bebihayleen
November 16th, 2012, 12:03 AM
anytime slot armors will be tradable? seems even previous v5's cant trade anymore.

Lonewolf7191
November 16th, 2012, 03:11 AM
anytime slot armors will be tradable? seems even previous v5's cant trade anymore.

Its coming back. Have some patience.

Willplash
November 16th, 2012, 06:51 AM
Involution;515192']

Previous GMs gave users bonus XP, drops etc. until EP4 was released. We have tweaked Happy Hour so that bonus SPI and War Points are no longer earned all the time. However, there are more ways to gain War Points now, such as from enemy drops and the NGC Strategic Point, so things should balance out. We have kept the bonus XP for now to celebrate Episode 4's launch, but don't expect this to last forever.

QQ, no arena HH anymore! No funny hour anymore! QQ

Willplash
November 16th, 2012, 07:00 AM
if this is already explained, sorry for ask

but, where is the new interface of lv. 43 wp armors?

i like the Rapid on the Suba preview video...

reposting
tooshort

EliadenV2
November 16th, 2012, 07:45 AM
if this is already explained, sorry for ask

but, where is the new interface of lv. 43 wp armors?

i like the Rapid on the Suba preview video...

The new WP armor designs are for the "Advanced" versions. They're level 107+. You can open a Buy Shop to look at them.

GrandSkyDemon
November 17th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Involution;515192']Hey guys,

4. Are prefix and suffix cards available in the WP shop?

They should be. Due to a mix-up with Masang Soft they have not been properly included yet. We are awaiting a patch which will add them back in shortly.

I wish this guy can get the prefix and suffix cards available on the wp shop. please pretty please. lol :'(

Cani13
November 18th, 2012, 03:05 AM
Involution;515192'] 4. Are prefix and suffix cards available in the WP shop?

They should be. Due to a mix-up with Masang Soft they have not been properly included yet. We are awaiting a patch which will add them back in shortly.

Did u know that we wont get SGs and removal in wp shop ?

BrokenSkies
November 18th, 2012, 05:49 PM
We won't be getting them in the WP shop apparently.

Cani13
November 19th, 2012, 07:39 AM
We won't be getting them in the WP shop apparently.

I wanna hear them saying that. Some time ago a GM said that he is translating ep4 and fixing some problems and i wanna know how come that he didnt notice that SGs and removals are in cash shop. GMs lie too much and im pretty sure Involution know that we wont get them in WP shop but he said that we should. Involution, or any other GM please tell us when you got EP4 patch from massang ?

Willplash
November 19th, 2012, 09:42 AM
easy and simply say: this is coming

and people keep playing waiting for the comes of this

on ep. 4, he come
on WP things, i feel not

Xjmas
November 19th, 2012, 09:47 AM
I wanna hear them saying that. Some time ago a GM said that he is translating ep4 and fixing some problems and i wanna know how come that he didnt notice that SGs and removals are in cash shop. GMs lie too much and im pretty sure Involution know that we wont get them in WP shop but he said that we should. Involution, or any other GM please tell us when you got EP4 patch from massang ?

So do you want to know how come he didn't notice? Or when they got the ep4 patch? Which if my memory serves me correct ep4 was sent to them several times as things were tested and fixed. Or the same patch sent back and forth not too sure on the specifics.

BrokenSkies
November 19th, 2012, 10:58 AM
A certain GM stated we won't get them, and apparently his word is law within the Suba office walls.. Maybe the manager will be smart and listen to someone else for a change and we will get them in the WP shop.. But I doubt it.

BabySeal
November 19th, 2012, 12:14 PM
No WP gambles?

Later Suba.

BobSaget
November 19th, 2012, 12:21 PM
No WP gambles?

Later Suba.

And nothing of value was lost.

LeDude
November 19th, 2012, 11:42 PM
Involution;515192']

Previous GMs gave users bonus XP, drops etc. until EP4 was released. We have tweaked Happy Hour so that bonus SPI and War Points are no longer earned all the time. However, there are more ways to gain War Points now, such as from enemy drops and the NGC Strategic Point, so things should balance out. We have kept the bonus XP for now to celebrate Episode 4's launch, but don't expect this to last forever.

I think you GM's should make HH active until level 101 as level 101 currently is the level everyone is grinding to. Removing the HH will cause a large division between the Level 101+ and the below level 90's.

I also think you should tweak the prices of the cash shop as the price you need to pay to level your slot armor is ridiculous.

DonVISIONe
November 20th, 2012, 06:18 PM

this

i want this plox
kthx

MMAXLI
November 20th, 2012, 08:14 PM
I hvae a few qeustions:

#1: will the WP armor become tradable again? or is it untradable from here on out?
#2: From what I have heard MaSang will most likely make few changes to the version we have now, i have little hope to that of WP shop items coming back. But this qeustion is, will the gmae definally keep Eva and Defence fixes?
#3: you mentioned EXP HH will not last long, approxiatly how long are they going ot last? because i do want to level up to 101 but my real life plans won't allow me much time to do it. I am currently 93 and will take me another weekend to get to 101.

Thank you for reviwing this.

The_Black
November 20th, 2012, 09:42 PM
I hvae a few qeustions:

#1: will the WP armor become tradable again? or is it untradable from here on out?
#2: From what I have heard MaSang will most likely make few changes to the version we have now, i have little hope to that of WP shop items coming back. But this qeustion is, will the gmae definally keep Eva and Defence fixes?
#3: you mentioned EXP HH will not last long, approxiatly how long are they going ot last? because i do want to level up to 101 but my real life plans won't allow me much time to do it. I am currently 93 and will take me another weekend to get to 101.

Thank you for reviwing this.

http://gamestatsforfun.nl/AO/Images/ScreenShots/chat/ATM00457.png
http://gamestatsforfun.nl/AO/Images/ScreenShots/chat/ATM00448.png

Answers some, but not all.

MMAXLI
November 21st, 2012, 04:19 PM
thanks, Alright.....Back to grinding *sigh*

Some say that this HH ends tomorrow :/
which i will not like if its true....

Pinoyisthenewblack
November 21st, 2012, 04:35 PM
bootylicious fan art I promise :gusta:

The_Black
November 21st, 2012, 05:56 PM
thanks, Alright.....Back to grinding *sigh*

Some say that this HH ends tomorrow :/
which i will not like if its true....

They kill pvp if they do it now. They should have done it immediately or not.

Pin0yHenyo
November 21st, 2012, 08:26 PM
the transparent card on the wp shop? how about that?

ShadowScytheRO
November 22nd, 2012, 02:27 AM
Invo and about eprots??? Imn stressed more about eprots and hyper eprots pls put in them in that *Beeps* WP Shop!!!!!!...........:MAD:

Lonewolf7191
November 22nd, 2012, 02:30 AM
the transparent card on the wp shop? how about that?

That one even says what it does. You can make steath cards with it.

LoliForSale
November 22nd, 2012, 09:28 AM
Invo and about eprots??? Imn stressed more about eprots and hyper eprots pls put in them in that *Beeps* WP Shop!!!!!!...........:MAD:

Hyper eprots were never going into the WP shop, and they never will be.

Normal ones might be if what Invo said is true.

EliadenV2
November 23rd, 2012, 12:16 PM

Involution;515263']I will ask Masang Soft tomorrow when I get back into the office.

Bumping for this

RINGY
November 23rd, 2012, 12:42 PM
involution;515192']4. Are prefix and suffix cards available in the war point shop?

update: Infortunately, not at this time. We were under the expectation they should be, however, it became clear quickly that they were no longer available for purchase (though wp versions are in the game). We inquired with masang soft and they decided to not enable these items for all regions outside korea. We are discussing alternative solutions.

i ****ing knew it dasodasjdlasdaslkdlÇasÇ

Lonewolf7191
November 23rd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Involution;515192']These were intentionally put into EP4 by Masang Soft. They have said they would like them to be in our version and don't want them removed. We are waiting a while to see how game balance works out. Right now we thing IGs might be a bit overpowered, but we do not want to make hasty decisions and simply remove the fixes.
Tell them to remove them, and just NERF for once.

Also tell them that they are ****ing stupid if they add 15% evasion fixes and not give every player an option to get them.
Seriously, its not even funny how stupid they are being right now.

DeadImpact
November 23rd, 2012, 01:23 PM
Get me a needle, thread and some silver nitrate... FAST! It's bleeding out!

AvetorianTWK
November 23rd, 2012, 02:43 PM
Involution;515192']

Update: Infortunately, not at this time. We were under the expectation they should be, however, it became clear quickly that they were no longer available for purchase (though WP versions are in the game). We inquired with Masang Soft and they decided to not enable these items for all regions outside Korea. We are discussing alternative solutions.

Update: the bonus XP will last until the end of Thanksgiving weekend, and will be gone on Monday the 26th. There are still many, many ways to gain XP modifiers, and overall XP rates were changed in EP4 for enemies, so leveling should not be as slow as it was in EP3 and earlier.

So in other words EP4 just made the game a pay to win. Not only that, the 200% HH has been in existence months before ep4 even came out, have you looked at the rankings? What is a new player supposed to do now? create a macro to afk grind themselves for 2 months? The new grind maps are nice, but without the 200% hh the game takes months to grind up a character, especially an M gear, even an I gear at high levels has trouble unless you have "Broken" equipment.

Your exp modifiers are obtained from either A) gambles and the rabbit necklace or B) the cash shop.

I know there is an arena for some kind of balanced play but that's not what ACE was never about, it was about the wars. MS, SP, OP, or the random bark wars, that's the core gameplay. Now its going to be dominated by cred whores and high level gears, vs the non-paying players.

This is the year 2012. Keep the Happy hour to 101, get the gambles in the wp shop, give people who don't have as much money some way of fighting back, you should never be able to win a game just by paying. God damn, you can just go buy a hooker for the price your selling this crap on ACE to make yourself "feel better" honestly. I'm disgusted with this crap, utterly disgusted, don't even get me started on the auto kitting pets, another stupid feature to make warring a hell of a lot more BORING!. Nothing against you Invo, but I hate the direction Masang is taking this game right now.

Ma = "to suffer to wear out to grind" Sang "To help?" Sorry pal but games are supposed to be fun. Go learn from NC SOFT they know wtf they are doing.

Dylesko
November 23rd, 2012, 02:57 PM
God damn, you can just go buy a hooker for the price your selling this crap on ACE to make yourself "feel better" honestly.

Thanks for the tip. I do feel much better now! =^.^=

LeDude
November 23rd, 2012, 04:29 PM
Involution;515192']

Lishren Invo. Ace online is ADVERTISED as a PVP game. Not as a GRIND 24/7 game. Level 101+ currently is the level you need to be ATM to survive against quite a few people.

Now, grinding right now WITH happy hour at Ruined City is annoying as there is always a ton of people on the map killing mobs within the grind path you determined AND the exp is still pretty slow (Compared to other games which have a PVP focus). Are you seriously going to create a divide between the level 101+ players, the level 90 "Getting there" players and the level 86 and below?

I seriously suggest you just bamp that HH up to 300-400% bonus UNTIL level 101. Just do it. BELIEVE ME. A hell of a lot of people will be happier and GUESS WHAT? They'll be PVP'ING MOAR! Yes! PVP'ING MOAAAAR instead of mindlessly flying around in a circle right clicking.

BobSaget
November 23rd, 2012, 04:46 PM
AND the exp is still pretty slow

wut

http://i.imgur.com/odrQu.png

Yunis188
November 23rd, 2012, 04:51 PM
I know Masang is stupid but now I think Suba is worse.

Empyreus
November 23rd, 2012, 04:58 PM
walloftruth
This.

Also, here's my opinion: You want money. Players have money. They spend if they want to be on top of the competition. What you don't realize is you're going to make no money if a player thinks he is not winning because he is a low level, and when they level up, they're going to say "I worked hard to gain levels, and still I'm very weak!" and quit.

Another thing is people with the money are usually the ones that don't have time to grind.

What to do? Allow all of the playerbase to reach 101 quickly and join the actual competition where they will spend money to get better items. Then, allow the players that do not pay to spend time playing the game in order to be actually stand against the ones that do pay. This way, I believe all of the players will be actually happy.

GrandSkyDemon
November 23rd, 2012, 08:50 PM
I'm just gonna sit this out and watch this game burn. lol

Goooglyeyes
November 24th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Fixes for this game coming from me and some of the stuff ive heard.

-Reduce armour fixes to a maximum of 6% per fix (NO OTHER BONUSES).

-Leave the HH as it is, you'll drag people from PServer's in as its extremely fast to level etc etc.

-Regardless of who decided to remove the WP items (Alot of people think it was Suba btw) you need to come up with some sort of subtitute, the dropping of gambles from goldies was a damn good start.

-You perhaps need to start testing new updates with actual players especially with big release like EP4.

We all know your doing your best to improve this game and that Masang is in all probability being complete ****s. But at the moment, even worse than before the gap between non-paying and paying players is getting bigger everyday.

This game is meant to be a F2P, no this new patch won't make people quit because at its core this game has a competitive style of play to it, which in turn makes people want to be better than other people, which = $ for you. Now that is all good and well, but think about the non-paying base for once. All these people wanted was some free gambles and wipes to make their ****-tier weps slightly above par and be able to compete.

tl;dr Not that long, just read it.

Hawkerace
November 24th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Look at you guys go, fighting for virtual justice. Teach those Koreans how to make a game.

Don't know whats worse. The ones faithful and loyal or the ones who think things will change because they say so.

Empyreus
November 24th, 2012, 05:57 AM
I'm just playing the real game, as the game played via the client gets boring at times.

AvetorianTWK
November 24th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Look at you guys go, fighting for virtual justice. Teach those Koreans how to make a game.

Don't know whats worse. The ones faithful and loyal or the ones who think things will change because they say so.

Things will change when people stop paying and quit, because they don't listen to their players in the first place. was it a couple of years ago we had 2 servers? Now down to 1 because less and less people are playing? k. I'll sit and watch this game burn too.

Nelsinho
November 24th, 2012, 09:14 AM
Involution;515192']Hey guys,
Right now we thing IGs might be a bit overpowered, but we do not want to make hasty decisions and simply remove the fixes.

Cut this off.

I do play this since 2005, when I-Gears were REALLY overpowered (Insane Atk and +2 frenzy), in the whole "ATUM - Space Cowboy - Flysis - AirRivals - AceOnline" history I-Gears have been nerfed and got nothing good, now that we got a buff you say its overpowered? A-Gears been overpowered for so much time already and I havent seen any GMs planning on nerf ACs.

Same goes to M-Gears, which still didnt got pierce in Elevation, they are meant to have a lot of defense, because they are always the first target, cant you understand this?

Let it be the way it is. All gears should have fun, not B and A-Gears only.

DeadImpact
November 24th, 2012, 10:10 AM
This is getting redundant... It's not about nerfs and buffs. The fact of the matter is that this game is pay to win and always will be... Companies these days would do well to listen to the people that pay their bills.

But then.. You have stupid people that don't even play games of any kind, let alone the ones they run making the decisions that will make or break the games.

I don't expect Suba to listen, they never have. They believe they know everything about this game and how to make it better... And yet.. The degradation is more than apparent.

It's really sad.. As even this old, tired game has a lot of potential due to it being so unique...

While no may will listen, some will still speak with the hopes that some day, before it's too late... Their voices will be heard.

JaguarsM
November 24th, 2012, 10:18 AM
Cut this off.

I do play this since 2005, when I-Gears were REALLY overpowered (Insane Atk and +2 frenzy), in the whole "ATUM - Space Cowboy - Flysis - AirRivals - AceOnline" history I-Gears have been nerfed and got nothing good, now that we got a buff you say its overpowered? A-Gears been overpowered for so much time already and I havent seen any GMs planning on nerf ACs.

Same goes to M-Gears, which still didnt got pierce in Elevation, they are meant to have a lot of defense, because they are always the first target, cant you understand this?

Let it be the way it is. All gears should have fun, not B and A-Gears only.

Does anyone still have, I think it s Xarfox's video of DoubleEagle attacking that MS?

Hawkies
November 24th, 2012, 10:59 AM
Didn't some1 say that they gonna balance gears later in ep4.

Pinoyisthenewblack
November 24th, 2012, 11:07 AM
SO! SGs can be obtainable from drops now (free), that is a great step in the right direction, I'm a little less butthurt.

(any free way to get wipes/enchant protects?)

JaguarsM
November 24th, 2012, 11:09 AM

Yeah, I think people are forgetting we have only had EP4 for a little over a week now.

krls, apparently they also drop from barren land mobs, or so I've heard. BL wars might be revivied if people go hunting for items again.

Pinoyisthenewblack
November 24th, 2012, 11:21 AM
Yeah, I think people are forgetting we have only had EP4 for a little over a week now.

krls, apparently they also drop from barren land mobs, or so I've heard. BL wars might be revivied if people go hunting for items again.

Also I got a std SG floating in bark city (who leaves SGs floating around?).

BobSaqet
November 24th, 2012, 11:24 AM

These were intentionally put into EP4 by Masang Soft. They have said they would like them to be in our version and don't want them removed. We are waiting a while to see how game balance works out. Right now we thing IGs might be a bit overpowered, but we do not want to make hasty decisions and simply remove the fixes.[/QUOTE]

Balanced? I could care less about the IGears having 150, 160, 170% evasion. The MGears that are throwing 160%+ defense are literally almost impossible to kill. The fixes need nerf. MS wars and SPs will be nothing anymore now that MGs are tanking entire nations with ease. Weeds and Keith do it with skill, everyone else does it with credwhored Godforsaken defense.

JaguarsM
November 24th, 2012, 11:25 AM
I got one in BBS, and Starbuck also got one, but I don't remember which map he said he got it in. Any mob that drops a skill card can apparently drop them.

Sounds like EP 2 meng.

Hawkies
November 24th, 2012, 11:55 AM

These were intentionally put into EP4 by Masang Soft. They have said they would like them to be in our version and don't want them removed. We are waiting a while to see how game balance works out. Right now we thing IGs might be a bit overpowered, but we do not want to make hasty decisions and simply remove the fixes.

Balanced? I could care less about the IGears having 150, 160, 170% evasion. The MGears that are throwing 160%+ defense are literally almost impossible to kill. The fixes need nerf. MS wars and SPs will be nothing anymore now that MGs are tanking entire nations with ease. Weeds and Keith do it with skill, everyone else does it with credwhored Godforsaken defense.[/QUOTE]

Get a bg whos 340 atk and he should have 110% pierce.

JaguarsM
November 24th, 2012, 12:04 PM
Balanced? I could care less about the IGears having 150, 160, 170% evasion. The MGears that are throwing 160%+ defense are literally almost impossible to kill. The fixes need nerf. MS wars and SPs will be nothing anymore now that MGs are tanking entire nations with ease. Weeds and Keith do it with skill, everyone else does it with credwhored Godforsaken defense.

Get a bg whos 340 atk and he should have 110% pierce.[/QUOTE]

Huh. That ratio between pierce and defense sounds familiar.... Oh right. EP2.

You think the MG are bad? Wait until the BG get those fixes and solo SPs with faster engines, chaff and RD. Again, sounds like EP2.

DonVISIONe
November 24th, 2012, 12:08 PM
says the one whos unkillable...

Nelsinho
November 24th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Does anyone still have, I think it s Xarfox's video of DoubleEagle attacking that MS?

LOL I do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6kYscUs8U&feature=related

Jarguar, these new boys know nothing about being overpowered ahahahah

GM Xafox recorded DoubleEagle being chased by the entire nation and getting trhu portal.

Btw, there wasnt speed cards in that time, we used to chase with LSII.

JaguarsM
November 24th, 2012, 01:32 PM
LOL I do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ6kYscUs8U&feature=related

Jarguar, these new boys know nothing about being overpowered ahahahah

GM Xafox recorded DoubleEagle being chased by the entire nation and getting trhu portal.

Btw, there wasnt speed cards in that time, we used to chase with LSII.

Holy smokes, flying A GEARS!

BigBooMIV
November 24th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Holy smokes, flying A GEARS!

yes indeed a rear sight xD

Dylesko
November 24th, 2012, 02:13 PM
I got one in BBS, and Starbuck also got one, but I don't remember which map he said he got it in. Any mob that drops a skill card can apparently drop them.

Sounds like EP 2 meng.

Alioth drops em too and if you want 100 woos grind in Ash

Hawkies
November 24th, 2012, 02:17 PM
They should bring back that atk = more prob thing they did before.
That should fixed them eva gears.......................................maybe

JaguarsM
November 24th, 2012, 02:20 PM
This thread has made me realize; I miss EP2.

Nelsinho
November 24th, 2012, 02:26 PM

All old players do.

EliadenV2
November 24th, 2012, 02:35 PM
I'm still hoping IG's get the 150% frenzy. It won't matter if you have 180 defense or 180 evasion, an IG will still be able to anally sex you into the ground with the right weapon.

JaguarsM
November 24th, 2012, 02:37 PM
I'm still hoping IG's get the 150% frenzy. It won't matter if you have 180 defense or 180 evasion, an IG will still be able to anally sex you into the ground with the right weapon.

I hope they do too, they deserve a boost after so long. Just gimme that new final elevation too. :3

EliadenV2
November 24th, 2012, 04:49 PM
>warring for first time in 3 days
>cant kill people with obvious def/eva fixes on armors
>everyone just ignoring cutiepiem sitting in the open because he kits off all the damage and doesn't even try to roll
and then suddenly
>xtariz
>shoot 191 prob IF at him
>all make contact
>all miss except one missile
>the **** is this ****
>can't roll his lag enrils
>1.1k's everywhere
>missiles damaging me from 800m away
>it's like trying to roll kisho
And so I towned in defeat.

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1784/6904ohnoooo.jpg

JaguarsM
November 24th, 2012, 04:53 PM
>everyone just ignoring cutiepiem sitting in the open because he kits off all the damage and doesn't even try to roll
and then suddenly
>xtariz
>all make contact
>the **** is this ****
>1.1k's everywhere

I've always said this game needs a latency limit.

ZeroInsanity
November 24th, 2012, 06:06 PM
and then suddenly
>xtariz
>all make contact
>the **** is this ****
>1.1k's everywhere

Guess E13 Duke of Pinch and E14 Orobas of Orobas were too much for you to handle.

;s

Polysaccharide
November 24th, 2012, 06:48 PM

At least I've got my screenshots to bring back memories..... :\

http://i.imgur.com/zQhAs.png

http://i.imgur.com/dNB46.jpg

The good days :s

JaguarsM
November 24th, 2012, 06:57 PM
Wish I still had mine, I lost them at some point. I still have some from AR though.

Nelsinho
November 24th, 2012, 08:05 PM
At least I've got my screenshots to bring back memories..... :\

The good days :s

I dont have my sco SSs, but do you remenber this?

http://i.imgur.com/sz2Fr.jpg

:p

BobSaget
November 24th, 2012, 08:07 PM
I hope they do too, they deserve a boost after so long.

They got that boost - it's called having 165-170% evasion.

2lo4hawkr
November 24th, 2012, 10:23 PM
inb4probfixradars
inb4turningfixengines
inb4piercefixmarks

Pinoyisthenewblack
November 24th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Old MGs had around 100 to 105 defense, while full attacks had 45 pierce tops

Now, paying (really really paying or long time players) MGs get 170% def, a big hcunk of eva (40somthing?) and full attacks get 130 tops. I don't know, but a second look makes me think this patch might be a throw back to "evas are evas, def are defs and attack are attack builds".

Today I went out to war for a good 2 hours total or something, and it was fun, really fun. 340 attack is ****ing fun.

First impressions are looking good, I dont see survival builds killing other survival builds as fast as before, I don't know, maybe the patch is good on that regard :V

Or something.

JaguarsM
November 24th, 2012, 11:03 PM

Now, paying (really really paying or long time players) MGs get 170% def, a big hcunk of eva (40somthing?) and full attacks get 130 tops. I don't know, but a second look makes me think this patch might be a throw back to "evas are evas, def are defs and attack are attack builds".

Today I went out to war for a good 2 hours total or something, and it was fun, really fun. 340 attack is ****ing fun.

First impressions are looking good, I dont see survival builds killing other survival builds as fast as before, I don't know, maybe the patch is good on that regard :V

Or something.

Thank you for some god damn common sense! It really does feel more like EP2 meow. :3

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=50073&p=518664#post518664

Hawkies
November 25th, 2012, 12:11 AM

Or something.

Purys,snare,silence actually used to kill broken gears too.
Instead of using it on CD on randomly ppl.

JaguarsM
November 25th, 2012, 07:58 AM
Purys,snare,silence actually used to kill broken gears too.
Instead of using it on CD on randomly ppl.

No, we can't have this. Too much careful reasoning and thought on the forums is going to cause an implosion in reality sucking everything into a black hole.

Lonewolf7191
November 25th, 2012, 09:47 AM

Thats EP4.2 :)

EliadenV2
November 29th, 2012, 10:25 PM
SILENCE AND REDUCE DAMAGE ARENT THE ONLY NEW THINGS FOR IGEARS.
How did no one notice this
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/2284/neatw.jpg

Hawkerace
November 29th, 2012, 11:42 PM
I wish I had slaves to grind me. Jesus.

The_Black
November 30th, 2012, 06:27 AM

I don't see what you mean :s Probably so obvious that I look over it...

Polysaccharide
November 30th, 2012, 07:24 AM

Could be the 580 m/s in a straight line from HyperMoving.

Tartaros517
November 30th, 2012, 07:28 AM

We did notice, we thought you did as well

Lonewolf7191
November 30th, 2012, 07:39 AM

I think its hypermoving and speed :)

Willplash
November 30th, 2012, 07:39 AM
welcome to IGear online :P

someone need say it

The_Black
November 30th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Could be the 580 m/s in a straight line from HyperMoving.

I think its hypermoving and speed :)

Yeah, I was thinking that too afterwards :)

Pinoyisthenewblack
November 30th, 2012, 08:09 AM
HM is expensive, so is RD, you ight need to go at least 500 sp and sacrifice a little bit of the att/eva stats tho (but at 101 it rarely noticeable)

EliadenV2
November 30th, 2012, 09:05 AM
HM is expensive, so is RD, you ight need to go at least 500 sp and sacrifice a little bit of the att/eva stats tho (but at 101 it rarely noticeable)

I'm always 500 sp build :3

Hawkerace
November 30th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Could always fly down from a higher altitude to a lower altitude to do 580/600+ constantly, or hax feathering, hax moving hax haxxin'. Making HMM still ****ing useless and a sign for terrible players heyoooo.

BoBdaIG
November 30th, 2012, 08:49 PM
Could always fly down from a higher altitude to a lower altitude to do 580/600+ constantly, or hax feathering, hax moving hax haxxin'. Making HMM still ****ing useless and a sign for terrible players heyoooo.

and fast enough to hit the ground right?

IShotTheSun
December 1st, 2012, 04:45 AM
and fast enough to hit the ground right?

This is why noone on this forum takes you seriously and never will.

Grive
December 1st, 2012, 06:04 AM
Involution;515192']These were intentionally put into EP4 by Masang Soft. They have said they would like them to be in our version and don't want them removed. We are waiting a while to see how game balance works out. Right now we thing IGs might be a bit overpowered, but we do not want to make hasty decisions and simply remove the fixes.

honestly i dont think ig's are the biggest problem... mg's can be way to ****in overpowered cause the max pierce rate is not high enough if u look at the max def. But doing something about both of them is needed i think, i dont see how this balances the game and i have no idea how masang thinks it balances thins out. Maybe ask them?

ZeroInsanity
December 1st, 2012, 06:28 AM
honestly i dont think ig's are the biggest problem... mg's can be way to ****in overpowered cause the max pierce rate is not high enough if u look at the max def. But doing something about both of them is needed i think, i dont see how this balances the game and i have no idea how masang thinks it balances thins out. Maybe ask them?

(Effective evasion = Attacker's Prob rate - Evasion rate)
(Effective defense = Defense rate - Attacker's Pierce rate)

Since Evasion is based on reducing the chance damage is received, I'm fairly sure you need at least 60% more Prob than your target's Evasion in order to be able to dish out decent damage.

Defense works differently, as its efficiency revolves around having more Defense than the attacker's Pierce rate. A viable setup nowadays involves at least 90% Pierce coupled with 130% Prob (buffs included).

If those values don't tell you anything, I don't know what will.

Granted, this game does have its flaws in terms of balance, but in order to be able to properly evaluate it, you should be able to understand how things actually work.

IronlEye
December 1st, 2012, 06:46 AM

A evasion Igear with eva fixes can't hit anyone, even MS's and SP's are a problem for them since they have a base eva.

Full defense mgears are easier to kill then eva Igs, trust me. Those Mgears drop like flies if you attack them correctly.

On a side note: GM, how about you try to bring back ep2 motherships, motherships times are not timed on a specific time but the motherships spawn depending on when a nation reaches a 100k NCP mark. This way both nations need to try to get the mothership on a "good" time for them where their stronger force is online(uptime). This makes the gameplay alot better and interesting, it asks more cooperation and listening from the nation itself(which is in ep4, basicly none, besides slivering TPs).

BoBdaIG
December 1st, 2012, 07:02 AM
This is why noone on this forum takes you seriously and never will.

Oh? so most of u takes seriously the forum? how much money u spend in forum? Does suba even take serious note on some forum post? Forum is fun to read , sometimes u post something and end up getting trolled or u troll someone and etc.And note u cared cus ur reply wat i said simple right?

If only ishot ther is something to glitch or bug abuse in forum il take this seriously.

IShotTheSun
December 1st, 2012, 07:49 AM
Oh? so most of u takes seriously the forum? how much money u spend in forum? Does suba even take serious note on some forum post? Forum is fun to read , sometimes u post something and end up getting trolled or u troll someone and etc.And note u cared cus ur reply wat i said simple right?

If only ishot ther is something to glitch or bug abuse in forum il take this seriously.

Since when did I say I didn't care? I can't even understand half of what you're saying and I tutor primary student children who have immigrated from third world Asian countries as a side job.
Therefore, I cannot seriously banter with you.
Good day sir.

Pinoyisthenewblack
December 1st, 2012, 09:39 AM
Regarding 170% df MGs, is just that more people need to leave those ***** survival builds and go ****ing full attack and the game will balance itself out.

LoliForSale
December 1st, 2012, 03:03 PM
Regarding 170% df MGs, is just that more people need to leave those ***** survival builds and go ****ing full attack and the game will balance itself out.

You mean more people have to spend money and make pierce weapons right?

Because as 340 attack without a pierce weapon you still hit 1.

Tr4mP
December 2nd, 2012, 05:18 AM
its maybe already been said but i cant help thinking that the ep4.2 balance isn't gonna target specific gears at all.
im more inclined to think the balance masang or whoever talks of will be from more insane armor or/and weapon fixes inplemented into the game, tons of prob, pierce and min max for example.
this would be to counter the possible balls up they created with the def/eva fixes (i cant help but think that this is the intention).
the best part is, they will make it seem like its something that we all need to balance it out because it would be unfair to take away the fixes that players have paid crazy money for, wallets will surely open again.

on mg roll 50
on ag roll 80
on bg roll 100
on ig roll 0
on masang roll more dollar

Pythor
December 9th, 2012, 03:52 PM

If you stat to full attack to try and kill a full def Mg u will end up a cookie to all those Mg-buffed eva Igs which cant kill anything else, most of the Bgs and all of the full rea Ags (as it was in the past). All those gears will immediately discover that you' re an easy KM and wont let this chance fly away.

Plus, if the Mgs realize u can do them big damage, they will puri-spam you to the bone.

I've asked the same question before: Weren't Mgs supposed to be a support gear? Cause it seems to me that they've turned out to be the main attack gear! Unless they are ganked by 3-4 attack gears, they are unkillable.

In my opinion, 2 things have to be changed:
- Remove the new def/eva fixes (it's like the armors are e15-e18 eva enchanted, weapons cannot copy with)
- Take away all the free restat cards and put them back again in the cash shop only (then each player has to give serious thought about his build: he will have to choose where he wants to survive or get KMs and stay that way).

The game used to be quick and massive. I dont mind dying a lot as long as I can kill a lot and quickly. Now it takes years to kill a full eva Mg-buffed Colonel even Centurion Ig. It takes ages to kill a full def Colonel Mg... All you see in random wars is 3-4 Colonel/centurion Mgs and their full eva Ig followers!

Where are the legendary Ag carpets? I even miss those, lol. I miss the satisfaction of surviving an Ag carpet being an attack build. I miss the feeling of killing Bgs and Mgs being an attack build... The game has forced me to turn into eva :(

The game has become slow and selective.... Someone has to do sth about it...

Drake75
December 9th, 2012, 07:55 PM
This game would be better if the non-paying players would play more.

Pinoyisthenewblack
December 10th, 2012, 10:17 AM
If you stat to full attack to try and kill a full def Mg u will end up a cookie to all those Mg-buffed eva Igs which cant kill anything else, most of the Bgs and all of the full rea Ags (as it was in the past). All those gears will immediately discover that you' re an easy KM and wont let this chance fly away.

That's how it's supposed to work. If I'm getting pestered too much by IGs, I will switch to prob and kill them, not like I can count too many IGs that can not get shot down by this 27 engine BG while flying a 96 IG engine (wat).

Let's see... Ogro, Rogue, Oxcart, Seph, Hawker and Castor, they either don't play or they are on BCU so I'm good.

AGs going for me will always get munched on by other BGs or Ags, and I can ignore the MG (I can just kill 1 or 2 other guys before the MG kills me, yey for 19k hp or something).

So! survival builds can only kill attack builds if they don't derp (as in if the attack doen't kill them 1st) and newbies, so much fun for survival builds (?).

Hawkies
December 10th, 2012, 11:35 AM
That's how it's supposed to work. If I'm getting pestered too much by IGs, I will switch to prob and kill them, not like I can count too many IGs that can not get shot down by this 27 engine BG while flying a 96 IG engine (wat).

Let's see... Ogro, Rogue, Oxcart, Seph, Hawker and Castor, they either don't play or they are on BCU so I'm good.

AGs going for me will always get munched on by other BGs or Ags, and I can ignore the MG (I can just kill 1 or 2 other guys before the MG kills me, yey for 19k hp or something).

So! survival builds can only kill attack builds if they don't derp (as in if the attack doen't kill them 1st) and newbies, so much fun for survival builds (?).

I would go 340atk build with u but staying def build for now :(

Haisho
December 10th, 2012, 04:03 PM
Since you've gotten info on how to use the Glory of Influence...

Transparent Cards.
http://i.imgur.com/MfGOj.jpg

LoliForSale
December 10th, 2012, 04:04 PM

This is so wrong lol

All of your "balance" pov posts are biased since you're a bgear.

IronlEye
December 10th, 2012, 05:10 PM
This is so wrong lol

All of your "balance" pov posts are biased since you're a bgear.

He hurts and he dies easily, what kind of bias do you see?

LoliForSale
December 10th, 2012, 05:19 PM
He hurts and he dies easily, what kind of bias do you see?

"survival builds can only kill attack builds"

This applies to bgear.

Maybe only bgear, actually.

RogueWave
December 10th, 2012, 05:42 PM
because it would be unfair to take away the fixes that players have paid crazy money

Who said anything was fair...
http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af347/Scuttlebutt47/Trollpierce.jpg

Pinoyisthenewblack
December 10th, 2012, 05:43 PM
Who said anything was fair...
http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af347/Scuttlebutt47/Trollpierce.jpg

can I use that on my vet mg or my ace ig?

Panos00
December 10th, 2012, 06:16 PM
Involution;515192']
11. Where are the dragon armors?

The delightful dragon armors are not actually in our version of the game yet. We were wondering about these recently and Masang have told us that they would crash the game if we added them due to the lack of graphics in the game files. However, we are looking at getting these soon in a future update...

Masang are trolling you. Giving you some additional files should take 5 minutes, more or less. I would like to see them here, tell Masang to find better excuses or give the update already.

DiiViNe
December 10th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Thank you for sharing this information and trying to keep players informed.

Sincerest regards, vykker.

Lylatian
December 13th, 2012, 12:29 AM
What ingredients need to be added to a transparent card to make a stealth card?

ProudPinoy
December 17th, 2012, 07:16 AM
Involution;515192']

So, are you guys still on the "discussion phase" (after 1 month)? :gusta:

CosmicSailor
December 17th, 2012, 02:41 PM
I have a couple of questions about EP4 changes. Some of the cash shop weapons have no information about them. What gear they are for. Also, where can I find an updated factory recipe guide??? Items such as Riante Ore, what is it and what is it for? What do I mix it with?? Game FAQ gives, "No Results" when typing in these new items????
Cosmic

ZeroInsanity
December 17th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Some of the new ores are used to craft the Advance Version WP Armors.

Not sure about the actual recipes though.

EliadenV2
December 17th, 2012, 03:41 PM
I have a couple of questions about EP4 changes. Some of the cash shop weapons have no information about them. What gear they are for. Also, where can I find an updated factory recipe guide??? Items such as Riante Ore, what is it and what is it for? What do I mix it with?? Game FAQ gives, "No Results" when typing in these new items????
Cosmic

Use the 'Buy Shop' skill to look at the stats of the weapons.

The new minerals are useless in small amounts, you're better off waiting for 4.2 to make use of them. By then, the FAQ will be updated.

Rygdea
January 1st, 2013, 04:36 PM
A lot of cool people don't play anymore. Wait, that's not a bug?

BobSaget
January 1st, 2013, 05:05 PM
I still play, and I happen to be the coolest.

DullTbrend10K2k
March 27th, 2013, 06:58 AM
hello world, im a newbie on this 4.2 eps, exactly im ex players from private server on far south east, i wish i got to switch my another gear while in a map on my one id, example in this case, when im using an iG then i surf the maps meet enemy more stronger and i need some counter back and im decide to use an aG, it will bring a heavy surprises to my opponents i think !, or some case the drop item that i want but for use by my another gears, that remember if we want to transfer need some guys to take over a while and thats need arisk to missing to another person that have no wright of my items, or another solution is, i need an universal warehouse that could put all my items to be one and for my all different gears as one and could be taken by my any gears at once, and i think the warehouse will have a 3 side ui of my gear that i free to separating item for my those items to my sub gear use ! sorry for bad foreign

Lonewolf7191
March 27th, 2013, 07:10 AM
hello world, im a newbie on this 4.2 eps, exactly im ex players from private server on far south east, i wish i got to switch my another gear while in a map on my one id, example in this case, when im using an iG then i surf the maps meet enemy more stronger and i need some counter back and im decide to use an aG, it will bring a heavy surprises to my opponents i think !, or some case the drop item that i want but for use by my another gears, that remember if we want to transfer need some guys to take over a while and thats need arisk to missing to another person that have no wright of my items, or another solution is, i need an universal warehouse that could put all my items to be one and for my all different gears as one and could be taken by my any gears at once, and i think the warehouse will have a 3 side ui of my gear that i free to separating item for my those items to my sub gear use ! sorry for bad foreign

Translation:

Hello world, I am a newbie at EP 4.2. I am an ex-player of a private server. I wish i could switch between gears while in a map. Example; i am goint around maps with my IG, suddenly a stronger enemy comes and kill me, and i need to counter them with my AG, i think it suprised the enemy! Or sometimes when an item drops, that i want to use on another gear, i cant transfer them without the help of another person, which is risky since he might then steal the item! What i need is an universal warehouse where i can put all of my items, so i can take them out with any of my gears. I think the warehouse should have 3 diffrent UIs, one for every gear.

TL;DR: He has been playing on a private server, and he wants the membership warehouse.

Answer: We allready have this. Buy membership and you will get the warehouse you are looking for.

Phoegon
July 27th, 2015, 01:35 AM
I have no idea how I get 9600 WP without doing mothership war in my 1st gear (BGear); then I tried to create IGear, I don't have the WP. Should I wait until the mothership war and get WP just like my BGear or wait the good level to do war to get WP?