PDA

View Full Version : Save beanfun's community!

Pages : [1] 2

WhiteSkyMage
November 28th, 2012, 10:57 PM
As I remember last time I wrote about this game (Lucent Heart), you declined, because the publisher of it is North American. However, this time I request it for a reason, and the reason is that beanfun will shut it down permanently on 13th January 2013.
Announcement from beanfun: Game Servers Shutting Down - Official beanfun! Forums (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F15811-game-servers-shutting-down%2F)

As a community, we made a petition to request the game to be hosted by another company as beanfun will not keep it. So far there are 158 people signed the first day after beanfun's announcement.

Pls discuss it and reply...

Here is the petition webpage: Petition | Lucent Heart (http://www.change.org/petitions/lucent-heart-everyone-needs-to-save-the-game-we-all-know-love)

WhiteSkyMage
November 29th, 2012, 12:09 AM
This is a direct question to a beanfun staff member. Subagames, our petition asks you first - do you accept to host Lucent Heart server?

This screenshot was taken 10 minutes ago from a player in the game.

RiskWolf
November 29th, 2012, 12:35 AM
I am a player of Lucent Heart, and I don't want to lose it, the game brought happiness to a lot of people, and the community in this game is so close.

I don't want to lose this game...

Fervid
December 1st, 2012, 10:21 AM
Hello WhiteSkyMage1,

I will toss this information on the big bosses desk tomorrow morning and see what he says. There are a few things you should know though so that it doesn't get anyone's hopes up. If, (big IF) Suba Games took on this game, it would take a while for the contract negotiations to fall in place. The other thing people would have to realize is that the game would have a clean slate. It is extremely unlikely that the current server database would be transferred. With all that said, you have been successful in gaining my attention with it, and I think the game looks like fun. ^_^ I will reply if I hear anything back. :D

Ferv.

WhiteSkyMage
December 1st, 2012, 12:30 PM
Hello Fervid,

I would like to say a few things as of what you mentioned in your reply:

1) We know that it will take time (as one of the GMs in beanfun! said told us). We also don't mind if the game is reseted - what we want is the game to be saved so that we can stay together as a community, because we have been playing this game for a long time and it is more important for us to stay as a community.

2) Let me tell you something about the beanfun!'s economy:
> beanfun!'s cash shop points were expensive ($1 = 1 000 bean points), and their premium items were more expensive than the ones that subagames sells in the Priston Tale 1 cash shop. This leads me to another point...
> I knew from the beginning when I stared playing Lucent Heart, that bean points were expensive but still I saw most people bought them. Beanfun! Did only one event (from 3 years) where bean points points are given for free if someone wins. I told most of the beanfun! Staff that their prices are high (since I study economics in school and I've seen a lot of companies doing discounts on their cash shop points e.g Subagames). For last couple of months people have been leaving and since beanfun set up the "free bean points" option where we could get them just by doing offers, beanfun! Has been firing GMs (maybe because their total revenue got in a decreasing rate, as that their demand was low, and they couldn't pay their wages - income of their labor). Right now we have only 1 GM left going in Lucent Heart.

3) If Suba needs help for recovering Lucent heart, our community can help out with info beanfun has (story, zodiac system, classes, mall items etc.)

We all hope that Subagames can accept to take this game and bring back our community! ;-)

MittensLH
December 1st, 2012, 01:38 PM
You have no idea what this means to so many. I suggest you try out the game yourself, it has a great story, with such an amazing community, nice quests, and that cupid system which created special bonds between many. Even personally, I do believe I've found the love of my life and its thanks to this game, and I'm sure there's hundreds out there in the same situation, so this game has such great sentimental value to us all. We didn't only find our true love, we made friends, we found our online family. The community, even though there's always some drama, is very united. I honestly don't mind having to start over x3 I love this game so much, and its sad that its shutting down...

Kaytzombie
December 1st, 2012, 02:57 PM
I made so many good friends on Lucent Heart. This is one of the best MMO's out there in my opinion & many others agree with me. Also, you see.. I have SUPER bad anxiety & when it's acting up, I turn to Lucent Heart to calm me down. It really helps me a lot. I would be so upset if the game were to be shut down & I know there would be a ton of people who would be just as upset as I would be if not more. We have all grown together & we have a really wonderful community with very active players. If the game is reset, that is perfectly okay with me. This game is truly unique & there is not another one out there like it.

Sushirollmizu
December 1st, 2012, 03:22 PM
This game is really important to me. As it brought me to a new world with the meaning of " family. " This game is different than any other games I know. We have what's call GM and they play like players around the games. They help and support us and in case anything goes wrong, they're always there! But since now we're lack of GM now, they had an application ( impossible to be chosen and it have to be a good application ) to become what's call " Mini Desserts " So far they made good choices of Mini Desserts because those players are kind and really supportive. Mini Desserts are just like GMs but with less power. They only do events, help players, and support them just like a GM. We do fun events and quest together in this game. So far I haven't seen a single solo player. They might start off as a solo player, but in the end they make good friends. In this game we're so close, we don't even need to add them in our friend list. Yes, we're that close. Lucent Heart was a good game that makes me want to wake up everyday and play it. I don't mind starting over and loosing all the process I have because what's more important is the people that took part of this amazing family. I'm going to be sad to see this game shutting down. Also in this game even though they have Mini Desserts, everyone is like a Minis. They help out other players and some even host an event of their own! I remember the GMs use to host events. " Find a Dessert " got everyone around the game moving from different cities. Thank you. (^-^)

Fervid
December 1st, 2012, 04:21 PM
These are some great testimonials of the game. Let it be encouraged that others leave their comments as well. I see you have a petition of 200+ people. The more people that show interest in this game, the easier the decision is for Suba to consider it. Bring those people here and have them discuss the game much like the other posts in this thread. We can see the IP Addresses of the posters which shows the uniqueness of the player base.

Touko1993WWJEt8
December 1st, 2012, 04:47 PM
Lucent Heart is easy to describe in one word: "Awesome." It has a nice community, that I can barely miss. I really love Lucent Heart. From The Cupid System, To the dance system, I love everyting from it, and, I've made a tons of friends.. This is the best MMO I ever played. I rarely saw a game with a sociality like this.. It's like something I play all day. It helps me cheer up allot. It's hard to believe that the beloved game has to shut down.. It's such a waste to shut this amazing game down! This is THE place where everyone feels relaxed. As I said, It will be a waste to shut this game down.. It'll break many hearts. We made very nice memories with the players, And we want to make more with them. I love Lucent Heart so much. <3 - xRainbowDash LH

HanaAme
December 1st, 2012, 05:21 PM
reset it i dont mind at all just save this game .. i`ve been playing this game for a long time its sad to see it closing now
its a great game for real never played a game like it before.. i met a lot of people there and i dont want to lose it now
i love this game so much and im sure all the players love it too we`ll try anything to save this game<3

Leylah
December 1st, 2012, 05:22 PM
Hai there! I saw this on fb and had to reply! I just started play Lucent heart in march 2012 and it was instant addiction for me AND my husband. We have spent well over $3000 in beanpoints since we started playing because the game was just that much fun and the cimmunity is wonderful! We have talked about what would happen if another company started LH and we had to start all over again... and we both said... we would not do anything differently! We would still buy and still play. There is NO game like Lucent Heart. I'm 25 years old and have played everything from the first nintendo to a wide variety of PC games and other console games. Lucent Heart is the most creative game I have EVER played! There are so many sides to this game... it could never be boring. I think the reason it failed was because of its supporting company. There just wasnt enough advertising and not many people knew about it. It was mostly the players responsability to spread the word and we did our best. Also, the expansions of the game were delayed several times and its important with a growing community to grow the game also. All that we ask of you, is that you give it a try, save our online home and we will prove to you that Lucent Heart can surpass any FTP MMORPG.. and I would go as far to say it would surpass even the PTP MMORPG's.
I also just want to thank you for even considering this. This gave alot of us hope and we are banding together to save LH like true community. It shows just how close LH has brought us. I would quite honestly take LH players over my real family anytime LOL! Agian... Thank you sooo much for trying to save our game!

Socreyo
December 1st, 2012, 05:24 PM
lucent heart and the people in it are my family, i've never been so much into a game before like this one. I've been playing for almost close to 2 years and i've havnt gotton tired of it, because it is verry good ,like was said its an awsome game to play. I love everything about lucent heart. I have played many games close to this one and none are better that i have found. I was verry upset when i found out a game like this one would shut down. Many were verry hurt to here that. I have many good things from the past in this game i wish to always remember. <3 Thank u for trying to save the game.

KenichiRune
December 1st, 2012, 05:36 PM
Hi i am a player from LH and ive been playing it Since its First ever Sneak Peak Beta Test and i have been playing the Japan LH version to
Game is fun and as you can see there are many positive comments about. but i don't want a company to get a game that they weren't fully aware off.
1. the current US LH does have an expensive Item Mall. they have a Gacha System(which is in the JP version to but i still hate it :3) Where there are Selected Randomize item put into a ball and players would buy them to get things such as Mounts, Costumes,Pets, Battle Pets. this system is horrible it can mean anyone can be overpowered just by paying money.
2. Quest system is ok but after a certain point Story quest becomes useless because they would give less than 0.01% exp same with mob since this game is a quest grind mobs at same lvl would barely give 0.01% even higher lvl mobs would barely give 0.02%
3. higher lvls most players would just spam their Dailies, Knight regiment Quest and Knowledge master to get experience and this would become the daily Meta which becomes really repeatable, because basically the exp rate ruined the quest line. that is what higher players do this every single day. they would come in do all those farm around and then afk all day long.
as a player that played both JP and US version i felt what they did in the US version was horrid. because they basically fed the players and sack their money. while the JP Version actually Proved to be Fun.
USLH HAS NOT BEEN HERE FOR 3 YEARS it has only been 1year. the game was not that popular as the player base was around the 200 throughout the year. i know this because ive been with them for a long time. im not saying the game is bad but im saying the game is not as popular in the US than the JP version. This is Basically a Dating MMO the cupid system is their main attraction aside from the zodiac system, but it also brings alot of problems to all the other players as some would take the relationship too seriously.
4. the GVG system is horrible because there is only 1 map and there were alot of holes and bugs in it still today.
Edit: forgot my main point USLH is horrible and unless subagames is going by the JP rates dont bother getting this game

ConfiLH
December 1st, 2012, 05:42 PM
well i just have to say i do love the community of LH we had good and bad days like everything but this community is awesome i love the game too i made a lot of friends meet rly good people also 2 friends meet on LH and they are marrying and others 2 prolly too and is rly amazing what LH did on everyone of us i really hope the game can live again and we can still be together as community i also thanks for take the game in consideration, like everyone I'll be waiting to see how the things go

atte Confidence Proud LH player :D

FireWOLF109LH
December 1st, 2012, 05:43 PM
Lucent Heart has always been a special game to me. I know that I normally just hang around in Thereall, but it's the kind of game where you don't even have to do much in order to enjoy it. I've played it for over a year now and it seemed to be the best years of my life. I have met a lot of friends on it, got to help run guilds, and work with my fellow minis. No matter what happened in the game I have always wanted to continue playing. I don't think it should be shut down for any reason, and that it should continue flowing through the internet for many years to come.

TomDarkness17
December 1st, 2012, 05:45 PM
Well, I Hope all of ours comments work but, if not I'm still trying anyways I love Lucent Heart it almost like it became second nature to me. All of the people's on this game is kind and caring the friends i've made on here not much but, they are like a family to me I don't want to lose any of them, I don't want to lose Lucent Heart either. I don't know who will agree with me but, Lucent Heart is like my new life I know i have sound like I have no life but, alot of peoples love this game I'm just one of them also. I hate for it to shut down like this alot of peoples will be sad does this really what peoples want for others to be sad? I wish they will change their minds I hope this help to all of Lucent Heart lovers on this game..

ClauddffviOrv0j
December 1st, 2012, 06:02 PM
I love Lucent Heart So much pls save it x.x ..

AoiTenshi95
December 1st, 2012, 06:15 PM
Seems like a lot of people have a lot in common with me through this game. Most of them met their True Love through the Cupid system and we all met such wonderful friends. Without Lucent Heart, I think we all might fall apart eventually. Everyone loves Lucent Heart. including me. If Subagames have to reset it, I don't mind. I'd rather do it over than let it be gone. I'm not gonna let it go without a fight. As I've told to my SM before, I LOVE LUCENT HEART!

Koutetsu91
December 1st, 2012, 06:19 PM
Hi, I've played Lucent Heart for more than a year now, and I can tell the community is one of the best, I've met lots of great friends and had lots of fun, from the usual lvling up to the dances and hanging out with people around the towns, his game has be the most fun I had in online gaming. A lot of people really love this game including myself and it will be a great tragedy for many if it just dies, please save this unique game.

MisakaRinLH
December 1st, 2012, 06:37 PM
I'm also giving my support to take over Lucent Heart, myself and several of my friends were only new to the game just before the shut down notice came out, and like the many long term players, it was really sad for all of us.

Lucent Heart has many different areas which appeal to different people, there is the story and quests of course, but one of the features I love is the dance system, many games just have a fixed gesture, LH has customisable dance moves, ability to use your own music as well as lots of music and dances already in the game. I've spent many hours each night just dancing away and making new friends, the community in LH is like nothing else I've seen on other games for this, its a really friendly place. I've tried some of the other games like ASDA 2 and its just not as well made, it feels awkward and it hasn't got a dance system. I prefer LH over all the other MMO/RPGs and its the only one that keeps me interested. I too have no problem with a game reset, however I'd suggest taking the latest version of the game, the current US system is version 6, where Japan is on version 12.

Something to also consider in addition to our petition, the Official English speaking LH Facebook page has over 96,000 'likes', now of course not all of them will translate into potential players, but that should give you an idea of how much interest there is in this game. Many of the fans haven't signed the petition yet, so hopefully the FB numbers will give you an idea of the potential.

If your considering a contract with PlayCoo / Gamania, they are also closing down Web Koihime Musou (browser based) and Divina RPG, you may be able to get a bulk deal on all 3. Also just to point out, its not just the US system here, the European operations were also closed down earlier in the year and merged into the US system, therefore there is a lot of potential and wide audience to reach.

Can I also just say that the advertising by Beanfun / Gamania for all 3 of these games was practically non-existent, my self and my friends (who know of many RPGs) actually found these 3 by accident, had they been advertised the take up would surely have been much higher.

MisakaRin
Lucent Heart Wizard

Clintoncute
December 1st, 2012, 06:38 PM
I could say Lucent Heart has the best community i've seen in 20 years of my gaming experience. Although there are some retards around, its still fun to play it. Most people from that game doesnt want this game to be history. and for me, i dont want the only game, where i met my most special someone, to be gone just like that after a year and a half. hope you reconsider this. Tyvm :3

AscensionJr
December 1st, 2012, 06:44 PM
Hi, my IGN is Ascension (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/user/15538-Ascension/) at Lucent Heart. And i am 1 of Mini Desserts or player helper. There are 15 Mini Dessert (MD). And yea, Lucent Heart have great community and lots Bean Points user(Me : $25 each month) and some people use more than that. I used to play other game for 2 years before it closed and i didnt feel any sad. But, when i got news about Lucent Heart.. Its really make me sad. I found great community here at LH, great Guild and great friends. I feel that my Guild's members already like my second family. I wont i lose all those things, weird but i dont want lose my haters. Because i love my haters (Yea, im kinda weird). Lots players still playing LH and hoping their lovely game will survived. We dont care if the data will be reseted. We only loosing gold, items and our level. BUT we dont want to lose our community. What i heard in game, LH's players have a wish for this Christmas : Lucent Heart survived

Ascension - Solar Guardian Level 65

LucenthearfQ0nr
December 1st, 2012, 07:19 PM
hello~! My IGN is Blood_Exorcist ^^ nice to meet you :3~.I loved this game the second i laid my eyes on it. it was the only game i ever played after i downloaded it,and it was my favorite of all the games i have ever played so i would appreciate if you considered buying this game i would be very grateful! thank you! please think about it...

Xyumigamix7nkF0
December 1st, 2012, 07:19 PM
In my whole life, i have never had any friends in real life, i was always alone, and it literally sucked. Then i started playing Lucent Hearts, i met a lot of people, i made friends, and i also made enemies, i am happy i started playing, else none of this would have happened, but also it wont be able to continue if Lucent Heart closes down, so please help us out, not just me but the whole community, save the game and put our hearts at ease, i love this game and i never want to see it go, no matter how old i turn. On beforehand, thank you so much.

xYumigamix - A player who fell inlove with Lucent Heart

Clairbloomj5FN2
December 1st, 2012, 07:20 PM
Hello, I play both Lucent Heart and Divina. My name is ClairBloom (Lucent Heart), and ~ClairBloom~ (Divina). I enjoy both of these games immensely. My guardian is a great fan of Lucent Heart, while I favour Divina, but we have both played both games and enjoyed them very much. I don't need to tell you how good Lucent Heart is: plenty of people have done so already, but the community is close, with a wide array of personalities, and the game itself is fun, with an easy-feel pace, but can be fast-paced at other times. Many people enjoy the game simply by chatting, not questing.
As for Divina, my game of choice, it is cute, offering a different flavour of graphics from Lucent Heart, with a slightly different overall feel. An original crafting system, sidekick and minipets, a subclass system, and the creature tome make for a different experience while keeping it within the comfort zone of most players. As well as a very good main story, it has a collection of good side-stories spread among it's quests, which are very enjoyable if the time is taken to read them.

My argument mainly boils down to: these games are wonderful, with unique elements that stand out from other games, and wonderful communities that are close and helpful. Please, please save them.

MiyaLH
December 1st, 2012, 07:37 PM
My IGN is Miya_Asama, im new player at Lucent Heart but i found that LH has nice people around. Lots fun Events(even tho i nvr win :3). I cant describe how good is LH to be survived. Its just too great to say. Well "Awesome". Only that word i can use to describe it. So, all i want is Lucent Heart will survived.

*Miya_Asama (Galaxy Sage)

Note: Sorry for bad english ^_^v

XFaliciacr5cr1K
December 1st, 2012, 07:58 PM
Lucent Heart has had and always will have a special place in my heart no matter what. It was the place where I felt I could actually fit in, the place where everyone can be theirselves and be accepted. With such an amazing community, amazing features such as a Dance System, Racing System, a Knowledge Master System but really the main reason which made the game feel so special were the GMs! They were on everyday 24/7 hosting events, socializing with the players making everyone feel welcome and we all felt like 1 big family.. this community, these games had so much more to offer but we never really got that chance. Having only lasting 1 year it all suddenly started going downhill, we lost all of our GMs except 1 for each game - JellyBean for Lucent Heart and Leviathan for Divina. It was Gamania's decision to get rid of a lot of employees, none of us players were told what was going on after a massive long Maintenance and it was all down to Gamania we deserve an explanation from them! There are other reasons as to why I don't want Lucent Heart to close, I invested a lot of money into this game for all the cash items I bought. I believed it would last a very long time and I loved the game that much! I adored Lucent Heart.. and suddenly now we get told it closes January 13th? I'm sorry but the last couple of months have been a rollercoaster us players not knowing what is happening, even the GM JellyBean had no idea what was going on! Bless her. We were due for an expansion but find out days later we're closing down. I pray for someone to save this community if not Beanfun then this game Lucent Heart! It has so much more to offer you can't close it down! :( No other games/community could come close to Beanfun in my opinion. I pray for someone, maybe another company to save us! Q.Q

Selphy:O

These are parts of my journey in Lucent Heart

This is my guild:
. (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/topic/9930-%E2%99%A5irresistible%E2%99%A5-disbanded/)
Pictures:
. (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/topic/10192-%E2%99%A5irresistible-screenshots%E2%99%A5/)

My tribute to 'Charlene Soraia - Wherever You Will Go'
I entered this tribute in a Step Up Competition(Valentines Edition)
Lucent Heart Step Up Entry - Wherever You Will Go by Charlene Soraia - Selphy - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVgomw84Ag4)

And I became a winner, here's proof:
Step Up Dance Contest Valentine'S Day Edition - Solo Winners - Official beanfun! Forums (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/topic/10984-step-up-dance-contest-valentines-day-edition-solo-winners/)

With so many features and such an amazing community this game does not deserve to die! I will surely miss it if it does :( And I hope it can be saved~! There is a Japanese Version still currently running with a massive amount of more features than we have such as a Housing System which was going to be in the next expansion! There were mounts, pets.. just so much more to look forward to I hate that this had to happen.

LuperLH
December 1st, 2012, 08:00 PM
I can say a lot of things about this game a like then any other game I have played before.
1. People are nice to you. I have never met a mean person on here before.(Well not yet)
2. The graphics are amazing! Am use to playing 2D games like wonderland online, but after I played this 3D game, I started loving 3D games.
3. The dancing system. The dancing system is amazing!
4. The marriage system. And they don't care if it is the same gender. Most games don't let you marry the same gender.
5. This is a game is can fall in love with.

CodeWarningYou
December 1st, 2012, 08:03 PM
Code here! I don't have much to say..it's just lh is a very fun and challenging game I've every played. It is also where I met Rag Family that I cherish, I'm quite idle in lh this year cause I gtg to uni but I always read things about lh just to keep me update, and then one night my Papa in LH told me that it's gonna be closed down! Q.Q that just broke my heart..PLEASE don't give up on LH!! I don't wanna erase those memorable places in the game..where I was first recruited, while dancing in front of ragnarok member,..and well..those places that I've been killed alot, because I always forgot to look at my HP and crazy trying to kill high lvl mobs..hahaha that was fun! please...don't give up~ on us baby~

Go! Go! Ragnarok Guild LUCENT HEART!! \(^o^)/

Apreh
December 1st, 2012, 08:25 PM
This is the first MMORPG my boyfriend and I played together. I would be sad to see it go, it holds a lot of memories for me. As for describing the game itself, it would be pretty hard to do so in few words.The community was very welcoming and helpful, almost like an actual family caring for one another. It was nice being able to be apart of it and making friends.It had a lot of features I've also never experienced in a game before. :) Such as, marriage and a soul-mate system, with such cute emotes.The dancing system itself was unique in my opinion as well. These are just a few things that I love about Lucent Heart, I hope this game will be able to be saved and stay around for a long time.

Beanlet
December 1st, 2012, 08:47 PM
Please don't feed the trolls. Fervid has been notified of these posts and will be along to clean it up soon. Ignore the off-topic posts, you folks sound like you love the game you play and it's great to have you here. I apologize that I can't delete the posts myself, but the right people have been contacted.

Senrei1
December 1st, 2012, 08:54 PM
Yeah, can we please get a moderator in here?

I play both Lucent Heart and Divina, they are both great games. My main game is Divina. It is an easy game to get into and you can enjoy it whether you like to play casually or like to play all day, every day. There is a lot of nice and fun content in it, and it's cute but not overly cute so it appeals to all kinds of people. You can get sidekicks, minipets, and there's a bunch of different costumes as well. The game community was great, there was always a lot of chatting going on throughout the day, and that's what a lot of people came online to do, talk to their friends.

Both games are popular and have quite a large fanbase, please try to save both of them if you can. Thank you.

Clairbloomj5FN2
December 1st, 2012, 09:03 PM
yeah, i'm just asking for this topic to stay on topic, is all. like topics should do :)

Beanlet
December 1st, 2012, 09:27 PM
Unfortunately, I can't delete the posts, but I did ban the trolls. Hopefully they get the message and leave you alone.

HALLEA
December 1st, 2012, 09:30 PM
I think LH is worth a serious look at, it truly has a community that would back it up 100% even till its dieing day. The features are unique with dancing and soulmates. It is the only game that has ever made me stay for over a year and still loving it. :)

MyucaqyaoivL25l
December 1st, 2012, 10:12 PM
http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt342/cheztycebol/97.gif

(\ /)
Yes ! All they said are True - I've been playing this Game since Close Beta.
I actually capped the game, so I know what's going. xD
Why not, I'm playing this game like 24-38 or more Hours, but I dont regret any of it .. like spending all the rest of my time on this game.
Because, this GAME is AWESOME really really really as in REALLY AWESOME, its like a family wherein they bond each other, treat as brother and sister..
You know what ..
After that Announcement post in Forum regarding with shutting down of the Game, We're all disappointed why?,

(\ /)
1. We're going to lose all the things that We've been keeping, those are the MEMORIES of other player who become part of our Daily life on that Game.

(\ /)
2. This game serves us our daily communication though we dont know each other at first, but as the day passed by ...
We easily get interact to each other because the community is very nice and, friendly,.

(\ /)
3. (for me) I cant find any other MMO Game beside with this game Lucent Heart - ...
Because some player here, meet in real life and, become lovers in game and in real, and still they're supporting the game because, this game is very sentimental to them ..

-Begging / Kneeling -
I'm 100% Surely that you wont regret anything if you save this game.
so, its really heart breaking for everyone about the news of Shutting Down the Game. :'(

We still want to do the CARAMEL DANSEN
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj295/ImMysterious/Caramell/ichiruki-dance.gif
Bunny (\ /)

SnowyYcat3dYl2i
December 1st, 2012, 10:44 PM
Sorry I know I have written a lengthy post, but there is just too much to say about Lucent Heart.
I have to say Lucent Heart means a lot to me, because it contains memories – from how I started solo to having a bunch of friends and even a sister <3. If I have to, I can write pages of memories in Lucent Heart.
I have played several online games before, but none lasted for more than 3 months. Mainly because I can’t level and I always require help (obvious to anyone knows me XD), but I have never stopped Lucent Heart since I began, and it’s been about 6 months since I started. The players in Lucent Heart all offer help to me. The unique part of Lucent Heart is the community. In Lucent Heart, people have trust in each other and they help each other out during rough times. They are always there to comfort and share their happiness with you. When I am in other games, people just chat about selling and buying. But in Lucent Heart, people chat as if they are in a family. The community just gives you the warmth.
I am a very dreamy person and the items in Lucent Heart are just amazing, such as the horses, the carriage, the unicorn… where can you find such sweet mounts? In the past 3 months, I have spent about $500 just on BP, because I will spend a lot on things I am interested in, but absolutely nothing on things I am not interested in.
Moreover, the SM system in Lucent Heart just lets you feel the love in the air. When I see couples getting together, I just feel their happiness and wish them all the best. The Cupid system is also very important because people get to meet other players whom they may not encounter during their time in leveling, and yet maybe their significant other half.
I am a fan of horoscope, my horoscope friends are important to me, because in them I find traits similar to mine and I feel safe and comfortable chatting with them before trying out the zone chat. I have been searching for games where characters are based on horoscope. No matter how hard I try, I just end up being linked to Lucent Heart again.
I know some people who might have ‘quitted’ Lucent Heart, and yet I see them online sometimes just for a general chat because we all miss each other in Lucent Heart. When the other server of Lucent Heart has closed down, the whole guild has moved to US server of Lucent Heart and start all over again, because they all love Lucent Heart. The worry that players have to start from level 0 is basically not a problem to most. When US Lucent Heart is closing down, people sign the petition and go through all the trouble to find another sponsor. People in other games would just leave and find another game because there are other games which can replace their original one. Since Lucent Heart cannot be replaced in their heart, this is why we are trying our best to save the game. All the stuff that players are trying to do make me feel I am not isolated to face this news alone.
Moreover the events in Lucent Heart are very special, just dancing together lets you meet a lot more people who are not your level or even start a chat with them. The KM Crap Time makes me laugh all the time because players can be whispering stupid answers to GMS and GMS just zone it out for a laugh. Lucent Heart is just perfect for me, I have never thought of changing to another online game. The maps are just lovely with a magical feeling and special to each person, because we all have different experience in Lucent Heart. That’s why I don’t want Lucent Heart to close down. I want to go in those maps every day and experience the love and memories again. I just don’t want to see such a wonderful and potential game close down. I don’t want the community to be separated. I don’t want the relationships to fade.
-Velencia-

Fervid
December 1st, 2012, 11:06 PM
Any off topic related posts have been removed. I'll pay closer attention to this thread and remove unwanted pests.

WhiteSkyMage
December 2nd, 2012, 12:13 AM
This is a dance we made today with the whole remaining community we had. We danced for you all, so please Subagames - host this game and save us all - we want our friends back! We want the community back! We want to continue playing this game, and be friends forever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU58fK2EyQA

reaper616
December 2nd, 2012, 12:45 AM
Had to remove video

Eji94
December 2nd, 2012, 01:06 AM
I dont wanna lose Lucent Heart :(
This game gave me alot of memories and expriences for learning about peoples
I found alot of friends from this game

This game is really fun for me
Meet alot of peoples
We r having fun,, found love,, fighting,, and alot of things happen there
Those things just make me dont wanna lose this game

Cherryblossom9
December 2nd, 2012, 02:29 AM
I just started playing Lucent Heart this year and not even a week passed, I already got addicted to it. Before I started playing it, I've heard alot of rumors and read forums about how great it's community is. There were alot of testimonies like 'all the players are supportive,' 'the players are kind,' etc. etc. I was wondering how that could be, because I've been alot of games and I've never experienced a community where ALMOST ALL the players are kind and supportive. Guess what ? It's true ! I've experienced it myself. I felt as though I have a family of my own. This statement might be exaggerated or whatnot but it's true. Within just this year, I've met alot of kind and loving friends-- those who won't abandon you if you have problems or even if you're in the most dire situations. I owe Lucent Heart. I'm grateful to that game. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way. WE all want to save it. WE don't want to lose it. WE love LUCENT HEART. ♥ -- Pink_Essence

LoveBangelnttNB
December 2nd, 2012, 02:40 AM
You wonder why I'm still playing LH even after I hear that LH is closing, and why I can't let go of this game. I seriously had tear drops when I heard that this game was closing, and I know I wasn't the only one. The reason why Lucent Heart is such a wonderful game, and makes it so special is that LH is an amazing community. There are many other good games out there but it's not like LH because in LH people actually help each other and be there when you need them. When I heard that this game was closing, I spent hours trying to find a game like LH with my friends, but we were only disappointed. A cute game like this, with good graphic, mounts, clothes, dancing system, sm system, and etc. for english version is not easy to find these days. I met so many wonderful people in this game, and so many memories, that I don't want it to end. If there is any way to save this game, I will fight for it to the end even if it means that I will have to restart my character all over again. That's also what's unique about this game; this game is not just all about grinding monsters and leveling up, it's about playing together and being there for each other. The way that this game was created, made it possible for that to happen. I truly believe that the main reason why LH wasn't as popular (in terms of population) as other games was because not many people knew about it. (Including the fact that, the game doesn't start out easy- expensive items, and hard to make gold.) I truly believe that this game has the potential to increase in popularity and grow really big if small adjustments were made -such as advertising, and making things a little cheaper (even though people still bought them at a high price).

I really love this game so much that I play it every single day for hours and hours! All we ask for is to please save our game, we don't want to let it go, we want it to last forever<3. Thank you so much for even reading this and considering, it really means a lot to many of us. Although we don't know what our chances are, we really hope that our effort in signing petitions, and writing these comments, could bring us together again <3. Why? because this is just one of those game that is unforgettable. ^^

Love, xLovely

MyrtleGailHannah18
December 2nd, 2012, 03:37 AM
hi im MzMihoHannah18 From LH too :) lucent heart is the greatest games i ever play because lots of happiness me and my sm Drak Siege will be apart if lh will be gone i dont want lh to be gone :( please save lh there i hope lh game will get by suba games

but do suba games have to restart the game?back to 0?

i understand of that please just save lucent heart :(

many philippine players still wants to play lucent heart

i want me and my soulmate still together we want the new year have happiness

Cleftobismal
December 2nd, 2012, 04:03 AM
Hi hii, I actually like Lucent Heart for its unique gameplay. As long as Iv'e been playing MMO's (which is roughly 9 years), I've never seen any other like this one. It's games mechanic are special, and the zodiac system + soul mate + classes is really what gives it's potential. At first, I left the game in mid winter due to time management. Then when I finally came back, I was highly encouraged to actually spend bucks to load BeanPoints because not only did the fashion equips attracted me, so did the pet system (Support and Battle), dance system (Where you can dim the whole room and put a spotlight on you), and much much more. It will be highly sad to have a un-realized game gone to waste and it would make us all happy players if this game was saved regardless of the database being kept or not. (It may feel like iv'e been pricked by a thorn to start over, but this game make's it seem so worth it) And just seeing the updates our head server (Japan) is having, motivates me to set aside some money to load for it.

<333

LoveBangelnttNB
December 2nd, 2012, 05:10 AM
*****PLEASE READ!!!!*****
Thank you ^^

Hey, I just want to specify something about the video WhiteSkyMage1, just uplaoded.
In what he said, ''This is a dance we made today with the whole remaining community we had'' we actually had a lot more people that couldn't come due to time zone issues. Since lh players are coming from all over the world, including Asia. Some couldn't come because we couldn't get a hold of them outside of the game. However, everyone that was online, that I contacted, was all more than willing to participate in saving LH.

In addiction to the fact that we actually did had a lot more people participate in this ''Save the Lucent Heart Dance Video'' (originally had over 70 people -which I roughly counted-) but many left due to the reason that we were trying too hard to make a ''perfect'' video to show - with forming shapes and stuff. We tried to form a Heart but there were too many people and it was really difficult to make it work. We tried to form the shape as LH which we found more difficult, and the longer we took making the shape, people had to leave. Although you can't see very clearly in this video, the people sitting down all holds up a sign that says '' Save Lucent Heart Please. ''

Here are some pictures I took during shape formation xD. 1393513936

MyrtleGailHannah18
December 2nd, 2012, 05:15 AM
and about the restrat thingy please no to restart because we had efforts to do the leveling :( i want save lh please no restart just transfer the things and stay the leveling im level 62 i want to level more

this is my opinion ty :( i love lh save lh

By MzMihoHannah18 level 62 Dawn Prophet

Nicola1577
December 2nd, 2012, 08:42 AM
LH is the best game ever !! :D btw will our char be deleted ?

MittensLH
December 2nd, 2012, 09:34 AM
http://i48.tinypic.com/2yyuxp4.png

Hello! I decided to post some pics from the game ^-^ My IGN is Mitkuni. Thats my char :D I'm a lvl 69 Moon Flame Envoy :3

This picture is from an event held twice a day, where people answer 40 different questions. Get 30 points and you gain experience. Get to the leaderboard and get extra experience, drop rate and experience boost ^^

http://i50.tinypic.com/audyeo.png

This is from another event called Battle Of The Sexes, when it was held in the first town. They divided the players, boys to one side girls to the other, then the GM would tell them to make a shape, and this was one of the best hearts I ever saw ^^

http://i50.tinypic.com/jq2p35.png

This is a pic from my wedding... kissing mah hubby <3 :3 You can perform emotes which gives you buffs and such, plus spouses.. they have a tent! 8D [cyber babies ftw!]

http://i47.tinypic.com/140wy03.png

Lucent Heart Gameplay Trailer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZSu-pxnNoA)

This is a gameplay trailer :3 and this next one is the zodiac pets and transformations!

Lucent Heart: Zodiac Transform and Pets Gameplay Trailer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP-IIWwjitI)

Harryrgens82fW4
December 2nd, 2012, 09:51 AM
i love lucent heart so much, seems like i have a big time in this game, my very first online game, guess the only game that could makes me addicted 8D ...
well i met with great ppls, even soulmate, i've changed somehow, and i have my own exp ...
i just cant let the lucent heart to be shutted down ;-;, or instead i would lost a place to belong to ...

Starlights51n8M
December 2nd, 2012, 10:17 AM
Well even though I didnt play Lucent Hearts from the Comments I can see it was a wonderful game and it has a lot of qualities of a good game and I hope the big bosses can decide something for it.

I played Divina and I must say its a wonderful game, it lets you customize a lot your character, it gives you freedom to wear what you want, without having to stick to one set because of your class. The classes are pretty balanced and they give you two options for each class. The graphics are pretty cute and good. As well as the music. I hope you can tell the big bosses to consider Divina too Fervid, because Its a game worth saving and that many ppl are waiting for it to come back. Thank you so much.

LionheartLH
December 2nd, 2012, 10:24 AM
Its ok for me to play and restart again from scratch. Please save Lucent Hearts its such a nice game. I really would just buy a Ps3 if it it closes down, if it re open youll have my gratitute.

Sushirollmizu
December 2nd, 2012, 10:40 AM
These are some of out Lucent Heart's times, our finest GMs and our greatest memories together. ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw0af6IN7oc

Koutetsu91
December 2nd, 2012, 11:04 AM
Is that me in Zodi at 2:25 ? *Kou*

Anyways epic video Mizu :)

Touko1993WWJEt8
December 2nd, 2012, 11:36 AM
These are some of out Lucent Heart's times, our finest GMs and our greatest memories together. ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw0af6IN7oc Wooo~! Nice vid Suzy~ I wanna make one too~! :D

Sushirollmizu
December 2nd, 2012, 11:41 AM
Yea xD You were helping GillianMagic and I with our job change

Sushirollmizu
December 2nd, 2012, 11:42 AM
I dont take credit D:< All credit goes to ALL of Lucent Heart

WhiteSkyMage
December 2nd, 2012, 12:35 PM
I wanted to point some stuff that can be helpful for Subagames:

First of all, I wanted to thank everyone for coming on the dance, which I hosted yesterday evening and congratulate Mizuki for her video. I hope Subagames staff will enjoy the both videos as well.

Secondly, beanfun!'s maintenance is usually on Tuesday 11:00 AM PST / 17:00 UTC. I think it will be best time to contact them. Here is beanfun!'s publisher profile on MMOhut website: Beanfun Publisher Profile - MMO Hut (http://mmohuts.com/publishers/beanfun)

Fervid
December 2nd, 2012, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the info WhiteSkyMage1. I have already sent a PM to Leviathan in the Beanfun forums requesting some more information. If I don't get a reply from him/her today I'll poke around a bit more for their contact details.

WhiteSkyMage
December 2nd, 2012, 12:45 PM
Fervid, if you don't mind, can I know what the head of Suba said? And also, if the game is accepted, I would recommend you to look go through beanfun's website and get information you will need for the game. Thanks a lot for your answer.

Rhiaanne
December 2nd, 2012, 12:50 PM
I started playing Lucent Heart last year, on the UK server, and I can honestly say that it's the only MMO that I've ever got attached to as much as this. Not just because of it's unique features, but because of how friendly the community is and how fun it is to play. Lucent heart is special to me for many reasons, the main one being that I met my boyfriend on this game who I've been with for nearly a year now, and another reason being that I also met one of my best friends on this game. After Lucent Heart UK was closed, the community we built up was totally destroyed and many players left. After the merge we all tried to fit in again, but then this happened. I won't let it happen again. None of us will. Please, take the time to read our posts and realise how badly we want LH to continue. I was devastated when I heard that it was going to close, as I'm not just losing my favorite game, I'm losing all the memories I've built up over this last year. I hardly ever reply to forum posts, but this was a must. Like many other LH players, I refuse to let it close without a fight. We're not just losing the community that has been built up over time, we're losing a game that we all love. Lucent heart has many unique features which other MMOs lack, such as a racing system, in-depth dance system, and of course, the soulmate system. As LH is a social MMO, the ability to easily make friends and even find love is the best part about this game. Lucent heart is a place to create bonds, and unlike other MMOs, the stress to reach the max level and be a 'high leveled player' is practically non-existent. No matter what level you are, you can have fun. If you don't feel like questing, you can participate in KM. Don't want to do that? you can dance or race. There are so many things to do and that's why Lucent Heart is a game to be saved.
I'll end my post with this. It's not guaranteed that this game will be picked up again, but it's worth a try. Please take all these posts into consideration. If you read my post, thank you, and I hope that you can work out something in the future to possibly save Lucent Heart.

Fervid
December 2nd, 2012, 12:54 PM
Fervid, if you don't mind, can I know what the head of Suba said? And also, if the game is accepted, I would recommend you to look go through beanfun's website and get information you will need for the game. Thanks a lot for your answer.

Suba's stance right now is all about collecting data about the contract and the game. We don't even know if the developers (Playcoo) are looking for another North American publisher. Maybe they already have one lined up? What's the reason for Beanfun to drop the game? I was reading some posts by the GM's and one from Moshi said she was anticipating the new expansion for the new year and then suddenly they got word that they were cancelling the game. These are things that lead to all sorts of other questions. On the bright side, bosses here are interested in learning more about it.. Which is better than them flat out ignore the idea. So hopefully I can get a response from someone there and we can progress a bit more on it.

WhiteSkyMage
December 2nd, 2012, 01:48 PM
This is Leviathan's quote from the announcement last Tuesday:

It is time to renew our contracts with PlayCoo and sadly we aren’t able to continue hosting these wonderful games. This decision happened very quickly and we wish we could give you more time, but unfortunately could not.

So of what he said in this quote, I understand that beanfun can't run Lucent Heart and the other games (Divina, Web Koihime Musou) anymore. Maybe they will do something else. But really, that sounds that the game is shutting down permanently and will not open again. This is why we asked Jellybean to confirm that our community needs to find a company for the game.

So you can see she did confirm that really, it was our responsibility to find a company and request the game before it shuts down.
However, I am also questioning, why did they made this decision so quickly?

ArlyWalker
December 2nd, 2012, 04:15 PM
Best mmo i love it! I live for the pvp, and gvg battles i do not know what i would do without this game.

MihiLh
December 2nd, 2012, 07:06 PM
I started playing Lucent Heart in late June and had the mind frame of being a solo player till the end but that didn't happen Lucent Heart's community just pulls you and basically makes you it's child. I've spent so much money and time on Lucent Heart and I would really hate to see it go to waste. On a monthly basis I spend from $50-$100 depending on item mall, alone in one week I spent $60 getting my battle pets before they announced Lucent Heart closing. Lucent Heart makes me feel like I have 2 families my real one and my virtual one. Every day that I log into Lucent I can honestly expect a new journey to come my either boss hunting, raids, pvp, and on weekends GVG. With the news of Lucent Heart shutting down that hasn't stopped our guild from being active and logging on we're still supporting Lucent Heart and wishing for it's survival. The video down below is a video of my guild (Wynn) dancing to our mascot song (Alpacas) just to show that there are guilds still actively doing events. Thank you for reading my post ^.^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P6zKkPbWiQ&list=HL1354490244&feature=mh_lolz

AscensionJr
December 2nd, 2012, 07:37 PM
Fervid;521390']Thanks for the info WhiteSkyMage1. I have already sent a PM to Leviathan in the Beanfun forums requesting some more information. If I don't get a reply from him/her today I'll poke around a bit more for their contact details.
I can ask Mochi or JellyBean to contact you if i meet them at LH's forum

WhiteSkyMage
December 2nd, 2012, 07:42 PM

Most likely you will meet Jellybean...

AscensionJr
December 2nd, 2012, 07:44 PM
Here, me and some Mini Desserts. :COOL:
http://i49.tinypic.com/1hf1ag.png

Fervid
December 2nd, 2012, 07:50 PM

Should I be sending either of them a message instead of Leviathan?

WhiteSkyMage
December 2nd, 2012, 08:34 PM
Fervid;521501']Should I be sending either of them a message instead of Leviathan?

Jellybean is most likely to answer, but send message to both. Leviathan might not answer you.

AscensionJr
December 2nd, 2012, 09:11 PM
Fervid;521501']Should I be sending either of them a message instead of Leviathan?
Well, Levi is Divina's GM and JellyBean is Lucent Heart's GM. So, i think JB will have more info for LH. Including our expansion 7. But it wont hurt to PM both ;-)
And probably Levi will contact JB too.

PS: I like this forum emoticon xDDDD

WhiteSkyMage
December 2nd, 2012, 09:24 PM
Some of the players from my guild will be looking for Jellybean in-game, so Fervid, you can write on her forum profile here: JellyBean - Viewing Profile - Official beanfun! Forums (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/user/11703-jellybean/)

And this is for Leviathan: Leviathan - Viewing Profile - Official beanfun! Forums (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/user/17189-leviathan/)
And Mochi: Mochi - Viewing Profile - Official beanfun! Forums (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/user/23-mochi/)

But as I can see, they haven't been on their profiles since 3 days now...

AscensionJr
December 2nd, 2012, 09:26 PM
She will there after maintenance to give us (Mini Desserts) prize balls, and she always said that she is not at office in weekend. Saturday-monday for my time. GMT +8

WhiteSkyMage
December 2nd, 2012, 09:48 PM
lol haven't heard saying that :ROLLEYES:

Fervid
December 2nd, 2012, 10:24 PM
Tried to send a message to JellyBean and it returned this message: The member JellyBean cannot receive any new messages

WhiteSkyMage
December 3rd, 2012, 01:23 AM
Hi Fervid,
I tried it as well and I got the same message, so here is what we can do - she will be after maintenance on Tuesday as AscensionMD said and it is best time for me to meet her and chat with her directly in-game (Lucent Heart).

So can you tell me a way that she can contact you, so that I know what to tell her? ;)

NemoZERO
December 3rd, 2012, 05:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WCvAjmd9WM

Gangnam Style in LH,

This game also can make your own dance moves sometimes, this is making Lucent Heart unique XD

MyrtleGailHannah18
December 3rd, 2012, 06:12 AM
hi hi this is MzMihoHannah18 LH too i wanna share pics too

this is me my avatar in lh
this is me in zodiac armor form
this is me with GM Pudding my favorite GM if you save lh please make pudding back D:
this is me and Gm CheeseCake
and how fun is lh is having GMs and Events Like Dance With the GMs thats GM Blueberry
wait theres part 2

MyrtleGailHannah18
December 3rd, 2012, 06:16 AM
its more fun in lh having many friends
and the main reson i want to save lh i dont wanna be apart to my loving soulmate draksiege this pic is me and my draky

please save lh :D

DarkCons
December 3rd, 2012, 07:09 AM
Greetings o/ :3 <3

Im a Lucent Heart player from Malaysia .. Ive been playing LH since late June last year. I enjoyed playing this game and made a lot of friends from other places. This is my 1st MMORPG xD and ive been sticking with it untill the shutdown announcement recently(and still login in doing GvG -Guild versus Guild during the weekend, boss raid etc.) being able to see Lucent Heart grown and expand was such a good experience for me. im a working person, i had a job irl but still i spend my time in LH everyday and participate anything that i managed to catch up anything thats being held on LH especially during the weekend. My hope is that Lucent Heart can continue its journey. Thanks :)

Fervid
December 3rd, 2012, 07:34 AM
Hi Fervid,
I tried it as well and I got the same message, so here is what we can do - she will be after maintenance on Tuesday as AscensionMD said and it is best time for me to meet her and chat with her directly in-game (Lucent Heart).

So can you tell me a way that she can contact you, so that I know what to tell her? ;)

Well, she can always contact me via PM here. I only have a few questions to ask her. Or if she could clear up her inbox I could PM her on beanfun.

Kaeryuu
December 3rd, 2012, 07:45 AM
greetings LH fans and Suba Community.

Im a Lucent Heart player from Indonesia. I've been playing LH since September '11. I really enjoy the game with all of my friends from other countries. I'd been always in the game, play and have some fun with others until the shutdown announcement recently. Until now, those peoples who don't want to lose the games or either still having some fun in game is still doing some stuffs in the game like bosses raid, gvg (guild versus guild) and much more. LH gave me a lot of experiences, eventho I'm a college student with a lot of things to do in real life, but i still can manage my time to get in LH and catch up everything in game.

My only hope is Lucent Heart will never shutdown and we able to continue our journeys and in-game stuffs to do as well.

Thank you for the attention.
Your regards.

Kaeryuu.

ConfiLH
December 3rd, 2012, 10:56 AM
Fervid;521581']Well, she can always contact me via PM here. I only have a few questions to ask her. Or if she could clear up her inbox I could PM her on beanfun.

they don't work on wknds so is difficult contact them on wknds and well i am 1 of the players helpers of LH and about the expansion and the closing of the server, was a really unexpected news since JellyBean and us the players helpers were working making new events and stuff Jelly was working hard on the expansion(the expansion was about to come probably this week or next) and then we heard about this news i'll talk to JellyBean to see if she can contact you or at least if she can Clean her inbox
Dance with the Desserts event
Coliseum event

WhiteSkyMage
December 3rd, 2012, 12:37 PM
Fervid;521581']Well, she can always contact me via PM here. I only have a few questions to ask her. Or if she could clear up her inbox I could PM her on beanfun.

Let me guess - you will ask her about beanfun (what happened that they failed and about the contract with PlayCoo) and maybe more info for the game LH. I am pretty sure I am close to what u will be asking her, so that Suba doesn't make the same mistake as beanfun.

Fervid, I want you to tell me, if she mentions something about their business (economic problem), so at least I know why im studying economics at school at such a high level ...

MistressIzSadt6
December 3rd, 2012, 01:30 PM
ive been playing LH whole year now and i gotta say this game is really awesome and i hate to see it die like this cause theres so much to look forward to in this game ive been looking at the JP LH and if the game dies now we would miss out on all the fun things to come. plus the LH community is really friendly and helpful everyone helps out, and i made lots of friends and were like family now we stick close to each other so plz plz consider taking this game up its to early for LH to end :)

Kagutsuchi - Lvl 70 Moon Flame Envoy

ArlyWalker
December 3rd, 2012, 01:52 PM
almost cried there LOL

AscensionJr
December 4th, 2012, 11:16 AM
almost cried there LOL

lol, Arly.. idk if you can cry :-)

And JellyBean or Levi should be around in few hours, its almost maint time
Here the schedule
Maint For 12/4 - Official beanfun! Forums (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/topic/15873-maint-for-124/)

PS: how to make signature? :O

Ascension - Solar Guardian

Fervid
December 4th, 2012, 01:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yJc6ZUdAKA

RobinF
December 4th, 2012, 08:59 PM
Hi,
I am hapy to see that someone might be taking an interest in Lucent Heart - If you did take over Lucent Heart it would be wonderful for you to work hard at getting the information that is saved on the Servers. A lot of people spent a lot of money in that game on Zodiac Pets, Battle Mounts, Battle Pets - sold lots of items to make loads of gold. It would be a shame to lose all that.
I started playing Lucent Heart because of my 13 yr old daughter got me into the game and got me hooked. I started just this past August and for all the money I spent in such a short few months would be hard for me to come back and start from Scratch with nothing that I worked so hard for. I am sure a lot of other players would feel the same.
Lucent Heart is one game that I have really enjoyed playing and when that news hit us on November 27th 2012 it was heart breaking news. The Zone Chat even unmonitored was respectful - not like a lot of these games out there where the stuff that comes out of the mouths of some of the kids is very disqusting, that was something I never saw in the short time I played Lucent Heart.
The Cupid System also was very nice touch - and from what I had read on the Internet it was Compared to EHarmony.
As an over 40 Adult I have met a lot of nice people in Lucent Heart and it is one of the Best Games I have played in my life. Since the news that Gamania gave to us - I have been searching the net for a game that I would enjoy as much as I enjoyed LH - but as of today I still have not found one.
Please do all you can do too make this work for all that want to see this Game Continue and Please do all you can do to save all our hard work we have done in the game and all the hard earned money we have spent in this game - in today's economy it is a very hard task to spend money on a game - and I hope you can take over the game and get all our information and save all the stuff we have bought.

WhiteSkyMage
December 5th, 2012, 01:30 AM
Fervid, unfortunately I can't find where Jellybean is and Mochi is completely inactive (i have the feeling she got fired or doesn't care at all). See if you can contact beanfun using the info from the MMOhut.

Fervid
December 5th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Fervid, unfortunately I can't find where Jellybean is and Mochi is completely inactive (i have the feeling she got fired or doesn't care at all). See if you can contact beanfun using the info from the MMOhut.

Hello WhiteSkyMage1,

I did send an email to that address the same day you posted the info. I still have not heard back from either the forum PM's nor emails. If you guys can find any direct email address for the GM's or any other contact emails.. By all means, I'll do what I can. :)

ArlyWalker
December 5th, 2012, 09:07 AM
LOL i know soo emotional XD
lol, Arly.. idk if you can cry :-)

And JellyBean or Levi should be around in few hours, its almost maint time
Here the schedule
Maint For 12/4 - Official beanfun! Forums (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/topic/15873-maint-for-124/)

WhiteSkyMage
December 5th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Fervid;522099']Hello WhiteSkyMage1,

I did send an email to that address the same day you posted the info. I still have not heard back from either the forum PM's nor emails. If you guys can find any direct email address for the GM's or any other contact emails.. By all means, I'll do what I can. :)

As I see, Leviathan has an email link in his forum profile Leviathan - Viewing Profile - Official beanfun! Forums (http://us.forums.beanfun.com/index.php?/user/17189-leviathan/)
You will see where it says his details and it says "Click here to e-mail me"

Leylah
December 5th, 2012, 01:08 PM
I dont know what email yoo were given, but in all the contacts I get from JellyBean in my email, come from this (lucentheart_us@gamania.com ) email address.... hope that helps o:

Fervid
December 5th, 2012, 05:09 PM
I was successful in sending a PM to GM JellyBean. Just have to wait for a reply now.

WhiteSkyMage
December 5th, 2012, 07:35 PM
Fervid;522200']I was successful in sending a PM to GM JellyBean. Just have to wait for a reply now.

Fervid, I am really getting very worried about the time Suba have left. How much time does it take to get a game from another company? If Suba don't have enough time... I guess every1 agrees for the clear off the whole game, but what I don't like is that a lot of people left Lucent Heart and I don't know if they will come back when Suba hosts it.

reaper616
December 5th, 2012, 09:34 PM
Sorry to change the subject and bring into question the game's merit. Based on what I have seen, this game is a watered down Audition style game with MMORPG features too weak to be mentioned. Are the actual gameplay elements of this game that bad that you completely avoid discussing them and push this dance system forward instead? The dance system seems like a neat little addition, but what is this gameplay actually like?

Fervid
December 5th, 2012, 09:55 PM
Sorry to change the subject and bring into question the game's merit. Based on what I have seen, this game is a watered down Audition style game with MMORPG features too weak to be mentioned. Are the actual gameplay elements of this game that bad that you completely avoid discussing them and push this dance system forward instead? The dance system seems like a neat little addition, but what is this gameplay actually like?

Fair question, and I wondered that as well.. I've decided to install it and try it myself. =D

KenichiRune
December 5th, 2012, 11:03 PM
gameplay is same old same old for any old mmo its a point and click base game i wouldve have it better if suba actually look at the game as a whole instead of the dance system as i myself didnt like it as much. the game itself can't really be compared to the coming games from 2013+ because most of the new games that are coming out are better than lh i know this because i follow Steparu and new games are mostly a skill shot, dodge, action base for example like the combat system of guild wars 2 and Blade and soul its an open world no point and click. and if suba really wants new games that are better contacting Steparu from Steparu.com for a list of new up comming mmo is better

Fervid
December 5th, 2012, 11:22 PM
It seems that some stories are starting to get a tad bit elaborated and I wanted to make it again clear on what Suba's stance is with this situation.

Suba is interested in learning about the current contract and what the future plans are for the game, from which we have reached out for answers via the Beanfun community. We have not gotten any formal replies from any staff members at Gamania, Playcoo or Beanfun. There are currently no plans to take over Lucent Heart, our goal right now is merely to gather information about the game.

I have downloaded Lucent Heart, and will try it out this weekend. Perhaps I will run into some of you there :)

Velldandy
December 6th, 2012, 06:41 AM
well u can ask players who are still in game (if there are) for more info..lol and hope to see u there and might as well invite u in my first and final wedding =w= lol

i do hope Suba can take over since a lot of the players starts to decrease little by little everyday...the longer the wait...the higher people lose hope (ouch Q.Q)

WhiteSkyMage
December 6th, 2012, 11:40 AM
Fervid;522243']I have downloaded Lucent Heart, and will try it out this weekend. Perhaps I will run into some of you there :)

Say ur character name. I will be playing this weekend, I hope I see you in game.

MisakaRinLH
December 6th, 2012, 02:58 PM

Thats not at all true, I've not played Audition but I've been told that is a dance MMO - and its only about Dancing. Lucent Heart's dance system is simply an extra feature, its just mentioned a lot because many people are talking about the community, and by the nature of the dance system its what people do when they are hanging around in the centre square area, please don't assume its all people do, I do a lot of the quests as well and I like the story.

The MMO side is very good, I'm no expert on MMOs sadly, but its interface is well made, character movement, be it via mouse click or key controls is nice and smooth (excluding any lag issues). Fighting and questing is your usual hunting creatures of various levels around the city, as you move up you get to go further out and then other cities etc for higher level quests / creatures. I think there are PvP areas as well - I'm too low level for that however. I play as a Wizard which is part of the mage class, there is also a priest class, gunner and knight type classes as well, I think I missed one out there as well. The site has all this in proper detail however. There are also labyrinth/dungeon type areas as well. Other features are pets, which can fight if trained or if they come with your class. There is crafting as well, again I've not tried it.

The best thing is to download it and give it a try, everyone likes different things in an MMO, LH has a lot of different features which appeal to different people. My main reason for LH is because I wanted a decent character design in an Anime art style, and no Asda 2 is not anime style, its more cartoon style. I can't stand being some hideous deformed monster like in Rift (which I do also have). Thats why I tried it, and I liked everything else once I got in there. The story I don't know yet as I'm only at the beginning, but its based on the Zodiac.

Kaytzombie
December 6th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Fervid, if you need help with questing or anything when you try the game out, feel free to ask me for assistance. My character's name is Zombie & I'd be more than happy to assist you :3

WhiteSkyMage
December 6th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Thats not at all true, I've not played Audition but I've been told that is a dance MMO - and its only about Dancing. Lucent Heart's dance system is simply an extra feature, its just mentioned a lot because many people are talking about the community, and by the nature of the dance system its what people do when they are hanging around in the centre square area, please don't assume its all people do, I do a lot of the quests as well and I like the story.

The MMO side is very good, I'm no expert on MMOs sadly, but its interface is well made, character movement, be it via mouse click or key controls is nice and smooth (excluding any lag issues). Fighting and questing is your usual hunting creatures of various levels around the city, as you move up you get to go further out and then other cities etc for higher level quests / creatures. I think there are PvP areas as well - I'm too low level for that however. I play as a Wizard which is part of the mage class, there is also a priest class, gunner and knight type classes as well, I think I missed one out there as well. The site has all this in proper detail however. There are also labyrinth/dungeon type areas as well. Other features are pets, which can fight if trained or if they come with your class. There is crafting as well, again I've not tried it.

The best thing is to download it and give it a try, ...

Misaka, it seems that we are getting other suba players' attention. Thanks for the answer. I was about to add something to your answer... You may know that the beginner gear is only up to level 25 and then you continue doing your own sets by crafting. Then you need to decide which advanced class to choose on lv36 and that's your final job change quest. I remember I did 3 job change quests in Priston Tale 1 and they were kind of difficult and you couldn't really get help for them cuz the quest items dropped only if you kill a mob yourself. In LH is a lot easier because there is always somebody doing the same quest and you can help each other, or you can ask somebody of your friends if they are free to give you a hand, but again, the drop rates are low so it takes you time.

reaper616
December 6th, 2012, 08:43 PM

The best thing is to download it and give it a try, everyone likes different things in an MMO, LH has a lot of different features which appeal to different people. My main reason for LH is because I wanted a decent character design in an Anime art style, and no Asda 2 is not anime style, its more cartoon style. I can't stand being some hideous deformed monster like in Rift (which I do also have). Thats why I tried it, and I liked everything else once I got in there. The story I don't know yet as I'm only at the beginning, but its based on the Zodiac.

I was only questioning it since all the videos posted involved dancing nothing to do with game play so that was my only concern. Sorry making you think i was assuming things, but it is just what I was seeing in the video proof you have posted was hoping to see some instances or boss runs would be nice to look at also.

AscensionJr
December 6th, 2012, 09:11 PM
I was only questioning it since all the videos posted involved dancing nothing to do with game play so that was my only concern. Sorry making you think i was assuming things, but it is just what I was seeing in the video proof you have posted was hoping to see some instances or boss runs would be nice to look at also.

Fervid;522225']Fair question, and I wondered that as well.. I've decided to install it and try it myself. =D

I can make Boss raid and instance. if you want xD
But me is weak, so only small boss if its ok xD
And Fervid you can always contact MD, since MD is GMs choice :p

Kaytzombie
December 6th, 2012, 10:27 PM
After while, I'll do a liveplay video or whatever of me doing dailies & some KRE's so everyone can see what it's like. I'm only level 62 but so it won't be the best but i'll do my best (:

ArlyWalker
December 6th, 2012, 11:11 PM
pst lets do a video of gvg or killing tyrant ascen and show them.:)

NemoZERO
December 6th, 2012, 11:36 PM

I wanna JOIN XD

WhiteSkyMage
December 7th, 2012, 12:35 AM
I don't think it's needed but if you really want to, do it. I have a nice suggestion - let's do a small level character dailies - like 30-40 so we don't spoil somebody's experience... or maybe the job change quest... i mean whoever has to do it still can do it to show that it isn't that difficult. Dungeons will be nice to have as well!

MittensLH
December 7th, 2012, 01:18 AM
Theres something called youtube btw. You can find plenty of game play videos. This one is lvl 36 job change o.o Lucent Heart Level 36 Job Change Dungeon run part 1/4 - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJzw5c93CgM)

AscensionJr
December 7th, 2012, 04:18 AM
Was thinking about Guild vs Guild too.. But only when i kill someone :evil:

I wanna JOIN XD
Just done killing him (Tyrant)>.> And record it xD

I don't think it's needed but if you really want to, do it. I have a nice suggestion - let's do a small level character dailies - like 30-40 so we don't spoil somebody's experience... or maybe the job change quest... i mean whoever has to do it still can do it to show that it isn't that difficult. Dungeons will be nice to have as well!
Me already record my dailies, but only a few mins and easy one. Going to do dungeon run tonight. So, maybe i will post tmr.

ArlyWalker
December 7th, 2012, 06:13 AM
lol it will have to be short?
Was thinking about Guild vs Guild too.. But only when i kill someone :evil:

Just done killing him (Tyrant)>.> And record it xD

Me already record my dailies, but only a few mins and easy one. Going to do dungeon run tonight. So, maybe i will post tmr.

Fervid
December 7th, 2012, 07:51 AM
Hrmm.. I guess I can't tryout Lucent Heart afterall.. Unless there's another way around this? (or i'm doing something wrong)

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/116/82642490.png

WhiteSkyMage
December 7th, 2012, 10:26 AM
:EEK: LOL! They even disabled the register for new players. Ahh beanfun!!

Kaytzombie
December 7th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Fervid, I have an extra account that you can use. I never use it like ever so I don't mind. :3

ArlyWalker
December 7th, 2012, 11:13 AM
hmmm you can use one of my accounts if anyone will not give you one
Fervid;522672']Hrmm.. I guess I can't tryout Lucent Heart afterall.. Unless there's another way around this? (or i'm doing something wrong)

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/116/82642490.png

Leylah
December 7th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Beanfun is ridiculous! I dont know why they blocked ppl from starting new accounts... and they didnt even let any of us players know about it :c ... i think they are trying to restrain us from trying to save our precious game D: </3
BTW Fervid, if yoo would like a list of the neat and nifty features on Lucent Heart Some of us can try to explain... dancing seems to be a favorite among alot of our community, and its very unique for a mmo, but there is alot of GVG/PVE/PVP action in LH too... Awesome mounts and costumes, the in game gear itself is awesome too... yoo can blend the look of one gear to another which is wat i like its very unique. The skills are amazing too! Great skill graphics and me personally, I always play as a healer (Sun Commissioner in LH). Ususally, the healers are the weakest link in a party/team... I LOVE LOVE LOVE this version of a healer class... we get amazing skills and can kick booty just as much as any other class. Now dont get me wrong... the classes are not completly ballanced. Lucent heart like yoo to work as a team because its a very social game. Even in a job change, the quest itself suggests yoo ask for help from higher lvl players. I liked that instantly, it doesnt seperat the higher lvl's from the lower. Its a very ballanced game ... and like i said... there is A TON of content... from GVG/PVP to racing and dancing, the dating services, marriage system, mounts, pets, craftig, ect. yoo name it... LH has got it. There is even a housing system in the later content of the game. Japanese server has it and it is something I know we were looking forward to. I would be willing to give yoo my spare account to try for yoorself... now granted... yoo wont get the beginners experience, but at least yoo would get a feel for the game so yoo could have a better understanding of why we love it so much.
Kailahlah~ lvl 61 Sun Commissioner

Leylah
December 7th, 2012, 11:33 AM

He lies!!! He 1 hit KO's me in GVG all the time and I have pretty good defense and over 10k hp xD

XxWichyxX
December 7th, 2012, 12:39 PM
GvG was so one sided in the past haha I remember when I was in Wynn and it was against DNN and I,won a 1 vs 7 while being frozen and one shotting someone with stock strike hahaha gunners OP
~Luis(Api) lvl 75 nova sentinel

KunLH
December 7th, 2012, 06:05 PM
I played the game since launch and I would love to see it last as much as everyone, but the game had flaws.
The company had flaws.

They never updated the game. They re-re-re-re-re-rereleased items in the cash shop every week.
They cut off all the GMs except one, killing half the community.
They milked everyone with elegant crystals in the item mall a week before shut down.

They created Minidesserts, an elitist group of people who feel extra important, when in reality they were tools to keep certain items circulating.

The game isn't special, and we all know this. The only reason people want it to stay is sentimental attachment.
The game is extremely bland, outdated, and lazy.
Multiple monsters share the same model.
Many translations are loose and broken.
A level 60 can one-shot a level 75 with the right gear.
A level 60 can solo bosses by themselves.

The game is pay to win, and they took advantage of that.
As a long time player, I'll be honest and tell you that this game lacks any key features aside from the dance system (which was scarcely used long after launch)

Every 'unique' feature the game has has been thrown to the backburner and never used.
People never dance unless they want dance souls.
People never race unless they want the drop items for race points.

The game has potential with FUTURE UPDATES.
Beanfun milked the game for a year without giving us an update and it led to their shutdown.

The game was never extremely popular, and any popularity was killed when the GMs left.
Stop posting about the 'helpful community' it was a bunch of whiny people making sexual jokes, arguing, and selling their items for real life money to move on to other games. Otherwise, it was a minidessert either hosting some event or acting like a backseat GM.
Stop posting about the unique features that NO ONE used.
Dancing and racing lost their novelty about a couple of week after release.

The whole game is trash with balance.
A level 60 can kill a level 75, just get Crit damage and chance.
10 perc = 1% crit chance.
As a level 60 with a full perc set and a +10 weapon, I could one-shot anyone in gvg.
The same went with everyone, every class can build perc and kill anyone.
After establishing the broken mistake of a pvp system, pve is lackluster as well.

Up to 10 mobs in the game can share the same model with a different name that makes no sense.
'Angry arrogance' is the name of a mob, which shares a model as about 7 other mobs.

Boss hunts? They can all be soloed minus a few.
Dungeons? Can all be soloed.

Unless you're willing to post active GMs in the game 24/7, the community begging you to take on the game will leave as well as newcomers.

WhiteSkyMage
December 7th, 2012, 06:24 PM
Handy, can't you trust Subagames?

Leylah
December 7th, 2012, 06:42 PM
I played the game since launch and I would love to see it last as much as everyone, but the game had flaws.
The company had flaws.

They never updated the game. They re-re-re-re-re-rereleased items in the cash shop every week.
They cut off all the GMs except one, killing half the community.
They milked everyone with elegant crystals in the item mall a week before shut down.

They created Minidesserts, an elitist group of people who feel extra important, when in reality they were tools to keep certain items circulating.

The game isn't special, and we all know this. The only reason people want it to stay is sentimental attachment.
The game is extremely bland, outdated, and lazy.
Many translations are loose and broken.

As a long time player, I'll be honest and tell you that this game lacks any key features aside from the dance system (which was scarcely used long after launch)

Every 'unique' feature the game has has been thrown to the backburner and never used.

Beanfun milked the game for a year without giving us an update and it led to their shutdown.

The game was never extremely popular, and any popularity was killed when the GMs left.
Stop posting about the 'helpful community' it was a bunch of whiny people making sexual jokes, arguing, and selling their items for real life money to move on to other games. Otherwise, it was a minidessert either hosting some event or acting like a backseat GM.

As a level 60 with a full perc set and a +10 weapon, I could one-shot anyone in gvg.
After establishing the broken mistake of a pvp system, pve is lackluster as well.

Up to 10 mobs in the game can share the same model with a different name that makes no sense.
'Angry arrogance' is the name of a mob, which shares a model as about 7 other mobs.

Unless you're willing to post active GMs in the game 24/7, the community begging you to take on the game will leave as well as newcomers.
I'm definatly offended about yoor comment on the mini desserts, they are not there to feel extra important... at least i know some who arnt .. saying they are all like that and that we are tools is false, it just goes to show that yoo knew nothing about the mini desserts and all the hard work we put into planning events and working on the forums... there were days i didnt even make it in game because i was going through forums trying to help people that were having tech issues and stuff... we didn't get any perk's from being Mini's besides the satisfaction of helping others, and im greatly offended by yoor statement.

Kailahlah ~ lvl 61 Sun Commissioner ~ Official Mini Dessert

KunLH
December 7th, 2012, 07:25 PM
I'm definatly offended about yoor comment on the mini desserts, they are not there to feel extra important... at least i know some who arnt .. saying they are all like that and that we are tools is false, it just goes to show that yoo knew nothing about the mini desserts and all the hard work we put into planning events and working on the forums... there were days i didnt even make it in game because i was going through forums trying to help people that were having tech issues and stuff... we didn't get any perk's from being Mini's besides the satisfaction of helping others, and im greatly offended by yoor statement.

She said as she tagged ~ Official Mini Dessert in her little signature. Your 'title' gives you no more merit than any other player. It didn't in Lucent Heart and it surely doesn't here.
Your post is hard to read. Most of you had broken English. Alot of you lacked knowledge about the game and gave misguided advice or no advice on topics veteran PLAYERS who played the game past dancing in thereall gave advice on.

You volunteered to do those things, then when you're criticized as a group you complain and get offended.
Minidesserts are cool when they knew their place, but now it doesn't matter because the game is done. Enjoy being a Minidessert until January 13th with the few players left. Sorry you got offended, but the presence of the GM replacements was nice when it was done right. When the Minidesserts were trying to moderate a dead community they stabbed a nail through it.

@Whiteskymage, I'm saying this so Suba doesn't make an ill-informed choice because the little community Lucent Heart had left come on here and say nothing but praise without informing them why the game shut down in the first place.
If the game was amazing as you all are trying to make it sounds, it wouldn't have shut down.
I personally don't have a stance on Subagames as a company, but I know Lucent Heart isn't amazing by any means and I know there is a reason it shut down. Instead of a bunch of 'Omg we have dancing and unique features' they should be informed as to WHY the game shut down on Beanfun.

Here is a graph on the popularity of Beanfun.com
http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?w=400&h=220&o=f&c=1&y=r&b=ffffff&n=666666&r=2y&u=beanfun.com&

XxWichyxX
December 7th, 2012, 07:30 PM

Im really sorry kai but,he is right yea not all mini desserts were the same but MOST ysed it as a title thinking they were better than other players as they had hugher authority above just common players no I an not saying you were like that byt others whom I sgall not name were stuck up thinling they had,higher power thN us when they took the title to their head and got a massive ego

Leylah
December 7th, 2012, 07:50 PM
She said as she tagged ~ Official Mini Dessert in her little signature. Your 'title' gives you no more merit than any other player. It didn't in Lucent Heart and it surely doesn't here.
Your post is hard to read. Most of you had broken English. Alot of you lacked knowledge about the game and gave misguided advice or no advice on topics veteran PLAYERS who played the game past dancing in thereall gave advice on.

You volunteered to do those things, then when you're criticized as a group you complain and get offended.
Minidesserts are cool when they knew their place, but now it doesn't matter because the game is done. Enjoy being a Minidessert until January 13th with the few players left. Sorry you got offended, but the presence of the GM replacements was nice when it was done right. When the Minidesserts were trying to moderate a dead community they stabbed a nail through it.

@Whiteskymage, I'm saying this so Suba doesn't make an ill-informed choice because the little community Lucent Heart had left come on here and say nothing but praise without informing them why the game shut down in the first place.
If the game was amazing as you all are trying to make it sounds, it wouldn't have shut down.
I personally don't have a stance on Subagames as a company, but I know Lucent Heart isn't amazing by any means and I know there is a reason it shut down. Instead of a bunch of 'Omg we have dancing and unique features' they should be informed as to WHY the game shut down on Beanfun.

Here is a graph on the popularity of Beanfun.com
http://traffic.alexa.com/graph?w=400&h=220&o=f&c=1&y=r&b=ffffff&n=666666&r=2y&u=beanfun.com&

I had made about 5 other posts on this thread and didnt say that i was a mini dessert any of those times... i simply stated it this time because NOT ALL mini desserts wanted attention... or moderated other players... when yoo say "the mini desserts" yoo are generalizing us all into one catergory, and my english is just fine thank yoo. I was born and raised in the USA and have never had an issue with anyone understanding me. And the information we gave out on the forums was what we got from beanfun. Some of the mini's took it way too far I agree on that, but yoo cannot say ALL as in the whole group, because yoo are simply wrong. point blank.

KunLH
December 7th, 2012, 08:05 PM
I had made about 5 other posts on this thread and didnt say that i was a mini dessert any of those times... i simply stated it this time because NOT ALL mini desserts wanted attention... or moderated other players... when yoo say "the mini desserts" yoo are generalizing us all into one catergory, and my english is just fine thank yoo. I was born and raised in the USA and have never had an issue with anyone understanding me. And the information we gave out on the forums was what we got from beanfun. Some of the mini's took it way too far I agree on that, but yoo cannot say ALL as in the whole group, because yoo are simply wrong. point blank.

Yoo can take it how yoo want, and I'm sorry I offended yoo by questioning the English skills yoo possess.
I could be an ******* and correct you on just about every sentence of that post like a grammar Nazi, but I won't.
Seriously though, the fact you posted that little signature basically shows how hella bias and irrelevant your post is. I posted about why the game failed, got a legit response?

WhiteSkyMage
December 7th, 2012, 08:32 PM
I'm saying this so Suba doesn't make an ill-informed choice because the little community Lucent Heart had left come on here and say nothing but praise without informing them why the game shut down in the first place.

Dude, have you played all of the games which Suba runs? True that beanfun didn't care about anything and just milked us all with those expensive beanpoints, but don't underestimate Subagames! I remember when Ace Online was kind of falling apart cuz nations weren't balanced and there were tons of bugs and lags and whatsoever and look at it now in a new game interface. I am not saying that Subagames can change LH completely, but still you are giving it to another company.

Let me tell you something about beanfun. I realized they were keeping their beanpoints expensive and I remember only this year they made some kind of an event in which they gave 5k bp per win... Beanfun was not researching about why people leave and why people sign up to play as well as their demand on the beanpoints - even if it was going low, they didn't give 1 discount!
If you know so much, let me ask you now - WHY did they fire the GMs?! Answer that!

Fervid
December 7th, 2012, 08:33 PM
Guys, I appreciate everyone's opinion. Freedom of speech allows others to provide their feedback whether it be negative or positive. We know there's no such thing as a perfect game, everyone has different ideas.

With that said, lets not turn this into a battle of who's right and who's wrong. Let's try to keep personal conflicts in PM's instead of out in the open. Thanks guys! (Don't be offended, but any posts after this one that have personal conflicts will be deleted) Cheers!

Leylah
December 7th, 2012, 08:51 PM
Yoo can take it how yoo want, and I'm sorry I offended yoo by questioning the English skills yoo possess.
I could be an ******* and correct you on just about every sentence of that post like a grammar Nazi, but I won't.
Seriously though, the fact you posted that little signature basically shows how hella bias and irrelevant your post is. I posted about why the game failed, got a legit response?

Dear Sir and/or Madam,
I would like to reply by saying this, I do not use proper English on the internet because, I prefer to not waste my time with petty grammatical perfection.

Sincerely,
Kailah
Published Creative Writer/Honors English Degree

In simplified terms: My legitimate response is: its a waste of time to use proper english on a forum... people cant understand proper english anyways, since most mmorpg's gather a wide variety of users from different parts of the world. and i say "YOO" because its something unique that is my trade mark when I am talking. Think of it as a "typed accent". I am also not bias with the mini dessert's. I am one of them, and I felt attacked, so I got defensive. Many people in LH know me, and I have never stepped out of bounds as a mini, and yoor false apology is even more offensive than the comments.
Now if yoo will please stop commenting on my english or continuing yoor personal vendetta against the Mini Dessert's and focus on the topic which is "Saving Beanfun's community" not criticizing it.
There are many reason's why the game failed, but Beanfun was behind i would say 80-90% of those reasons. It was nothing the players themselves could control. I'm sorry but yoor little chart shows a drop by 2% ... a 2% drop in over 2 years is not bad to me. Most games fail the first few months, and LH has a dedicated following that is obvious. The game COULD be better, no one is saying it is perfect. I think the whole reason for this thread was because we are a family and a close community of players, and we wanted to stay together. Its not always about game content or gameplay. At the end of the day, when yoo have maxed out yoor lvl, yoo stick with a game for the community. Honestly, this will be my last post. I've spoken my opinion and I really hope LH can be saved, whether or not Subagames is the right company for this game, of that I am not sure, but at least people can say that we tried our darnedest to save the game we love. When Lucent Heart closes January 13th, I know alot of players, along with myself, will have the satisfaction that we at least gave it our best, and thats something to be proud of.
I love Lucent Heart community and no matter where our gaming paths may lead, there will always be a special place in MY heart for them.
I Love yoo Lucent Heart <3

reaper616
December 7th, 2012, 10:12 PM
I remember when Ace Online was kind of falling apart cuz nations weren't balanced and there were tons of bugs and lags and whatsoever and look at it now in a new game interface. I am not saying that Subagames can change LH completely, but still you are giving it to another company.

Well this is where i shall come in to shine some light on your so called knowledge of subagames. About 3-4 years ago i don't frankly remember the correct date. Do you know exact reason on why it was falling apart back then were you around when everyones info got released to the public? Including GMs account info? When everyone in Arlington City got leveled to 110 and got banned for it and had to send in a ticket to plea their unbanned and their case on what happened. And when they dropped hundreds of thousands of Scripture and giving select few Boss armors. Having people get banned for no absolute reason since people had access to a GM account. Well thats what happened no use hiding it since many in subas community know about it. They had to fully shut off the server to fix the problem after the ppl on GM accounts practically crashed the server by spawning 10+ motherships in the moon maps.

KunLH
December 7th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Dear Sir and/or Madam,
I would like to reply by saying this, I do not use proper English on the internet because, I prefer to not waste my time with petty grammatical perfection.
Sincerely,
Kailah
Published Creative Writer/Honors English Degree

In simplified terms: My legitimate response is: its a waste of time to use proper english on a forum... people cant understand proper english anyways, since most mmorpg's gather a wide variety of users from different parts of the world. and i say "YOO" because its something unique that is my trade mark when I am talking. Think of it as a "typed accent". I am also not bias with the mini dessert's. I am one of them, and I felt attacked, so I got defensive. Many people in LH know me, and I have never stepped out of bounds as a mini, and yoor false apology is even more offensive than the comments.
Now if yoo will please stop commenting on my english or continuing yoor personal vendetta against the Mini Dessert's and focus on the topic which is "Saving Beanfun's community" not criticizing it.
There are many reason's why the game failed, but Beanfun was behind i would say 80-90% of those reasons. It was nothing the players themselves could control. I'm sorry but yoor little chart shows a drop by 2% ... a 2% drop in over 2 years is not bad to me. Most games fail the first few months, and LH has a dedicated following that is obvious. The game COULD be better, no one is saying it is perfect. I think the whole reason for this thread was because we are a family and a close community of players, and we wanted to stay together. Its not always about game content or gameplay. At the end of the day, when yoo have maxed out yoor lvl, yoo stick with a game for the community. Honestly, this will be my last post. I've spoken my opinion and I really hope LH can be saved, whether or not Subagames is the right company for this game, of that I am not sure, but at least people can say that we tried our darnedest to save the game we love. When Lucent Heart closes January 13th, I know alot of players, along with myself, will have the satisfaction that we at least gave it our best, and thats something to be proud of.
I love Lucent Heart community and no matter where our gaming paths may lead, there will always be a special place in MY heart for them.
I Love yoo Lucent Heart <3I don't care what you say you are, so no need to add signatures to your posts.
The fact that I've never directly attacked you and you are incredibly defensive shows my point about the problem with the minidesserts. The community was small and fragile at the end and players AND minidesserts collapsed it.
Minidesserts by using false authority, trying to backseat GM, or simply being extremely professional when they have no reason to be.
-Billy Mcintire, president of Mars

I understand the point of this thread.
You want Subagames to take over Lucent Heart, but it's unfair for a publishing company to be expected to take on a game that has recently failed without being told why it failed.
I'm not attacking your efforts, but I'm not going to act like nothing is wrong with the game. I'm being fair to SubaGames.
It's not fair to shove problems under the rug and only praise, they take on the game and it fails for the unmentioned reasons.
Also, the graph is all of Beanfun's regions.
JP, US, etc.

Out of all of the traffic to beanfun, you want to know how much was United States?
1.22%

I love Lucent Heart, I am also fair and would love to see the game relaunch.
However, I want them to know both sides of the story.

Also @WhiteSkyMage. I never said that Suba couldn't handle the game, I just stated the problems with management/the game itself.
Most of the features constantly mentioned here were never used, and just look neat on paper.

I've given the cons of the game and outlined problems with Beanfun's management.
Take it as an attack, what it is, or something else. Know that I want USLH to continue as well, but I want whoever shows interest in publishing it to be in the know. Sorry for not posting a dance video and a personal story about how happy the game made me.

Xinoxix
December 7th, 2012, 11:01 PM
*Picks Nose* i vote no to this game. Notice. Their was drama on beanfunLH, then it carried to Beanfun Divina, Then now theirs Drama here. those 200+ votes are mostly illegit votes. i never believe in those petition. anyone can simply just clear their cookie/cache and re-vote. if those 200 vote are legit, i wanna see those 200+ player here and stating why they want the game back. it seems everywhere there only about 5-10 people that want the game back..Sorry to say but HandyHanda is pretty much took the words out of my mouth about the game and the dessert. Kailah stop getting all fluster over a video game,no one is dying in real life because a game going downhill. using "COMMUNITY" is just an excuse to get the game back. if u wana keep your so called "Click" aka Groupie. go download raidcall and tell your groupies to go there. LH need to be re-developed ive been playing MMORPG for 19 Years, i am not an expert or anything but compared to Gpotato: Flyff. LucentHeart doesn't stand a chance.

Girouette
December 7th, 2012, 11:11 PM
I agree that LH's community was the best.

But looking back at it as an experienced MMO player who played back since CB and returned periodically to check in on friends, the only thing LH had that stood out from the currently available MMOs was:

1. Cupid System
2. Dance System

Heck, the cupid system was the feature that was mainly promoted back when there were still ads for that game.

SubaGames, if you're gonna bring this game into your list, please prepare yourselfs for a playerbase that will go QQ and emo over their online relationships.

It's bad enough as it is in any other game, but the fact that this game PROMOTES it with all the cupid system, couples' bonus exp, marriage system means that it will simply bring more drama to the playerbase. I've seen guilds come and go in this game because of the overly excessive drama created whether its from the majority of the guild members or whether its by the actions/emotions of the guild master. Perhaps it is why most players here don't further elaborate on this feature and cover the game mostly with just the dance system.

But players, don't take this wrong way. I don't have anything wrong with the community, in fact, I wished that other games had such a great community, I just wanted it out to SubaGames what they can expect with the player interactions within such a game.

I don't need to go into detail about the Dance System as many have already gone over about it. So moving on to the core RPG side of the game that shares alot in common with every other MMORPG out there... It brings. Absolutely. Nothing. New. To the table. It's as generic as an Asian MMO as it can get. Experienced MMO players might find a hard time getting into the game if it weren't for the great community.

- Animation is dated and choppy.
- Music is generic as it can get.
- Story? 90% of the players don't even know the story and its characters save for like 5 or so important characters.
- Quest System? They had an Auto-Run to Objective system implemented. The world/environment is so generic that players can just click on the button, let the game walk their character for them, and not even bother immersing themselves with the game's world. In fact, the exp earned from quests are so screwed, that you'll end up preferring to grind on daily quests because the rewards is that much better, throwing all the quests of that level range in the bin and ignored.
- Graphics? Generic anime-styled characters that hardly fit in with the NPC's.

If it weren't for the wonderful community that this game had, I think that any other MMO player out there who's been through so many different ones would pass on such a bland game.

- Girouette (Former WoW/Aion/Age of Conan/Final Fantasy XI/XIV/Maple Story/ACE Online/Rakion/Luna Online/Eden Eternal/Aika Online/Cabal Online/City of Heroes/Champions Online/Vindictus/Divina/Lucent Heart/DoMO/Emil Chronicle Online/Spirit Tales Online/LaTale/TOR/Perfect World/Forsaken World/Ragnarok Online/RF Online/etc etc player)

WhiteSkyMage
December 7th, 2012, 11:21 PM
Well this is where i shall come in to shine some light on your so called knowledge of subagames. About 3-4 years ago i don't frankly remember the correct date. Do you know exact reason on why it was falling apart back then were you around when everyones info got released to the public? Including GMs account info? When everyone in Arlington City got leveled to 110 and got banned for it and had to send in a ticket to plea their unbanned and their case on what happened. And when they dropped hundreds of thousands of Scripture and giving select few Boss armors. Having people get banned for no absolute reason since people had access to a GM account. Well thats what happened no use hiding it since many in subas community know about it. They had to fully shut off the server to fix the problem after the ppl on GM accounts practically crashed the server by spawning 10+ motherships in the moon maps.

Alright, but back then I wasn't playing AO... But came in the end of all this that's why I knew it was falling for some reason but I started to play AO just after the shut down to fix that...

Handy why do you think LH failed cuz of problems in-game only? You talked about the game, but the more correct reason is that they didn't watch their business carefully... You didn't answer my question and that makes me think you have no idea of beanfun's economic problem. Why do you think Subagames give those surveys on their Facebook app about Ace Online? I didn't see any way that beanfun staff researched around their community. I told Jellybean at the very beginning of the when I started LH, that beanfun needs to have some kind of a discount on their beanpoints 50k bps for $50 - they are ripping ur pocket off! Look at Suba's prices. It is how it must be - as much as you buy, as much discount you get. Good that u mentioned "scarce" in LH, but remember that scarcity is biggest economic problem in the world.

And now my question: why did they fire the gms?
Every company has 3 things that MUST be paid - wage (labor), rents, cost of production. So what happens in this case in beanfun when they are not updating new stuff in the game? Players have those items already, so the buyers stop getting bps (they don't need them anymore) and beanfun's demand ends up decreasing as well as their total revenue and they cannot pay the gms, their profits are negative... Lets not talk about advertising, because i haven't seen beanfun banner on any website since I started LH and what I'm seeing is Ace Online sign up offers in MATOMY, SponsorPay and other advertising companies.

NemoZERO
December 7th, 2012, 11:52 PM
Fervid is on the scene XD

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/182357_562129817137004_1708387478_n.jpg

You know, that HEART BALLOON was unexpected, so i got paired. XD LOL

Fervid
December 7th, 2012, 11:55 PM
Fervid is on the scene XD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/394724177218265/?fref=ts

I don't think you can link to an image directly from facebook. You might have to upload it to tinypic, imageshack, or even upload it here directly. :) It was great meeting with you guys in game.

NemoZERO
December 8th, 2012, 12:05 AM
I got it XD

Xinoxix
December 8th, 2012, 12:53 AM
@Whiteskymage - you do know that it's the game that brings in the cash flow right?, a game can be a game but if it has ****ty stuff who will want to play it. You need a good game to wheel in the money. if there conflict within the game people leave which means $$$ leave. so HandyHanda point about the game is correct and so is your somewhat.

Community mean money to them, Without a community is means no money and the reason there isnt a big community is because of the main key factor "The Game" it self.

Beanlet
December 8th, 2012, 01:24 AM
ive been playing MMORPG for 19 Years, i am not an expert or anything but compared to Gpotato: Flyff. LucentHeart doesn't stand a chance.

Just curious, what mmorpg were you playing in 1993?

YumeLH
December 8th, 2012, 01:29 AM
I've been following this thread since Ascencion posted the link on our guild's facebook group.... and with the current discussion, I decided to butt in ;P

Hello everyone, my character name in LH is YumeChan, a moonflame envoy Lv66. I started the game back in June 2011(didnt get to play closed beta so i waited-yes i did, until it was open) and decided to stop playing July 2012 (for reasons coming from both game & real world).

I saw LH on facebook and loved the graphics style.
If you'd ask me what i loved on Lucent Heart, here's my response:

emotes you can do with your soulmate
--http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/291924_304730836210504_1638437912_n.jpg
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIa2JQv77JU
cute character emotes you can do on your own including the carameldansen!
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyYUsUyfUtc
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxsV1Cc6vPs
items/skills that shrink or enlarge your character
--http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/305405_288535491163372_1302261143_n.jpg
--http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314968_288535901163331_1939278406_n.jpg
--http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300521_304732832876971_272569944_n.jpg
--http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/294800_304734292876825_1333398236_n.jpg
--http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533098_443940658956187_316438990_n.jpg
scaena expansion (the dance system)
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5X927Tyfk&list=UUtKGQONeUxedK0p94drT9-w&index=15
in-game events hosted by the GMs
--http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.350135395014410.95640.142058802488738&type=3
ever heard of pvp just after a wedding? (right after the bride and grooms exchange vows!)
--http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184653_195101467184471_146162_n.jpg
--http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184298_195101120517839_6798104_n.jpg
stadia expansion (the race system)
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqfe7gO7WrI
item blending. there are lots of cute equipments available in-game. sometimes the higher level equips are ugly or we just prefer another look, we can choose to blend them together (sacrificing the low level one's stats and keeping just it's looks). there are weapon skins and some shield skins available from the NPC (if you have the corresponding pvp title/kills) but none for armors.
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vztEKDTpolQ&feature=plcp (this is our guild's entry for LH's guild dance competition. we decided to use in-game equips instead of the mall costumes)

as for the gameplay, it's your simple point and click (or tab to your target then use the hotkeys for skills :P)
the zodiac system plays an important role since each zodiac has it's own special skills and stats. you get a cool armor too :P
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI1USQ_boLI

Let me now introduce you to Ixil. I met Ixil when I was around Lv45+ while doing the 'cert quests' for lvl 50 armor. He is a Galaxy Sage (mage class). At first, I thought of GS as a walking talking MP (as in mana points) potion since they have the skill to convert their own HP into healing a target's MP. GS are generally thought of to be inferior to Moonflame Envoys but he definitely proved me wrong -proved everyone wrong for that matter.
I'm sorry for the poor quality (too lazy to edit them o_o) but here are videos of Ixil killing some of the field bosses:
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G0Pu8f5k14&feature=plcp
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c2GbsN60IY&feature=plcp
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjnffmSsDaU&feature=plcp
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0qHArd7yM4&feature=plcp
crafting. in LH, crafted equipment surpasses most boss drops/npc quest equipments specially if you get Dream or Perfect Quality.

If subagames was to take up LH, I'd definitely come back and play with Ixil, who is until now my real life boyfriend.

P.S. about Handy Handa's post, i agree with how you feel but most of the problems you talked about can be used as a reference so that subagames will not make the same mistake as beanfun made (since most of the problems you talked about in your post is about how beanfun made it too much pay to win).

NemoZERO
December 8th, 2012, 01:50 AM
uhm.... EARLIER, we have a BLACK OUT on our region, so i was disconnected from the game. sorry Y-Y
i you have some question, i may answer though

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/74207_562154697134516_1005188416_n.jpg

More?:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/47305_562154797134506_1784257663_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/44935_562147003801952_1536846243_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/6237_562153907134595_603907053_n.jpg

ZODIAC ARMOR [can be get at level 30 by astrolobe]

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/72316_562143500468969_1662110014_n.jpg

after SCEANA expansion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5X927Tyfk&list=UUtKGQONeUxedK0p94drT9-w&index=15

I heard from a GM that there will be an expansion, i think the expansion will resume, but in Lucent Heart Japan.

NemoZERO
December 8th, 2012, 02:23 AM
I suggest you should ATTEND a wedding -.......... XD
https://www.facebook.com/groups/130723273748517/?fref=ts
"You are all invited to my wedding on Dec 8 at 2300 (server time). Please leave your ign so that I can add you to the guest list. ^^ I hope to see you all there ♥ Thank you ♥" by Kelly LH[Facebook]

In a wedding I attend was a lots of fun going on XD. Im pretty sure you will enjoy it

AscensionJr
December 8th, 2012, 04:26 AM
Expansion already done, and JellyBean already testing the server and not in JP version, but in US lh

AscensionJr
December 8th, 2012, 04:31 AM
Fervid;522916']I don't think you can link to an image directly from facebook. You might have to upload it to tinypic, imageshack, or even upload it here directly. :) It was great meeting with you guys in game.
Who is Test? I have weird feeling to call him test

AscensionJr
December 8th, 2012, 04:55 AM
We are not an elitist group and i nvr feel extra important

Why not try to give suggest about modeling the mobs? Give them your well-designed 3D mobs

Not all lvl 60 can do that or can get right gear.

Me lvl 65 and only can solo lvl 55 boss and still having a bit problem. And im using lvl 5 nightmare set with pure perc and lvl 6 tartarus sword

Not fully true... Im not using real money, i use ingame money. Working hard for dungeon with my guildies to get my set. So, i can say that im no pay but win

Because the main purpose is leveling, dance and race just an extra

We already done testing expansion 7 and ready to release before the bad news

Yea, lots people do that, that things at zone chat. But if someone asked for help, other will help as long as not busy questing or joining event. Me, usually answering people's question by PM. Thats why i rarely looks answering PM. And Mini Desserts just an ordinary players. We nvr act like backseat GMs or whatever is it called. We exist to help other players and after an event we need to report

Like i said before. People still dancing and racing. Come to thereall and you'll find lots dancer there

You got it wrong, not all classes can kill lvl 75. Me lvl 65 with orange gear, with 500 points on perc. couldnt kill lvl 75 in 1 vs 1. And some classes will be fail if goes to perc. Example: If you're a priest, you have perc build. What you can do? one shoot anyone? You need more pvp practice

Already said before, so just re-read what i said before

I cant soloed lvl 60 star core dungeon WITHOUT die. Boss hunt? If you think boss is that easy to kill, you should try by your self.

There are more things you should learn not by watching but by experience it. It just like silly of me back than. I was thinking that i can soloed lvl 60 dungeon for my set. And after i tried ._. i cant even reach other floor. And about build, you cant just go perc. personally, i need more than 5 times deleting my chars just to get the right build.

RedVelvett
December 8th, 2012, 08:06 AM
Personally, i haven't played anything by Suba, and to be 100% honest i don't plan to (sorry suba, im too loyal to aeriagames xD) I've been pushing to some aeria games GM's who have messaged the developmental team on acquiring it... Either way if someone picks it up, if you guys (suba games) pick it up, you can expect to see me here on a daily basis :) Just hope your Customer Service/Support and such is as good as Aeria ^^.
And anyone know why my name is this? -_- And if i can change it?

AeriaTiff
December 8th, 2012, 08:16 AM
Personally, i haven't played anything by Suba, and to be 100% honest i don't plan to (sorry suba, im too loyal to aeriagames xD) I've been pushing to some aeria games GM's who have messaged the developmental team on acquiring it... Either way if someone picks it up, if you guys (suba games) pick it up, you can expect to see me here on a daily basis :) Just hope your Customer Service/Support and such is as good as Aeria ^^.
And anyone know why my name is this? -_- And if i can change it?

Sooo, i made a new account >.>
Sorry for another post XD don't think i can delete my old one on that account..
So overall, Let's hope either Suba or Aeria gets it :p
And now for... a random video of my character dancing! O.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65WzS3oz78M

NemoZERO
December 8th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Sample Wedding [_Saeto and Urutia]

When theres a WEDDING, theres the FUN XD. make sure your invited or ewlse, can;t get in, ask permission to the couple before the wedding start. (My second WEDDING attend) as always, im killed by higher lv. player XD
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/305909_562313697118616_1294590448_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/380779_562315377118448_287757642_n.jpg

WhiteSkyMage
December 8th, 2012, 09:59 AM
Fervid;522916']I don't think you can link to an image directly from facebook. You might have to upload it to tinypic, imageshack, or even upload it here directly. :) It was great meeting with you guys in game.

So Fervid, how was it in game? Sorry I was sleeping - it was very early in the morning at this time. Did you like it?

Fervid
December 8th, 2012, 10:22 AM
So Fervid, how was it in game? Sorry I was sleeping - it was very early in the morning at this time. Did you like it?

Overall, I was quite impressed. I plan to test out the game all weekend to learn as much about it as I can. :)

Velldandy
December 8th, 2012, 11:28 AM
hope u'll be able to learn everything (almost) before jan 13 Q.Q and glad u like it <3

ArlyWalker
December 8th, 2012, 08:15 PM
Well said Yume!!! :)
I've been following this thread since Ascencion posted the link on our guild's facebook group.... and with the current discussion, I decided to butt in ;P

Hello everyone, my character name in LH is YumeChan, a moonflame envoy Lv66. I started the game back in June 2011(didnt get to play closed beta so i waited-yes i did, until it was open) and decided to stop playing July 2012 (for reasons coming from both game & real world).

I saw LH on facebook and loved the graphics style.
If you'd ask me what i loved on Lucent Heart, here's my response:

emotes you can do with your soulmate
--http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/291924_304730836210504_1638437912_n.jpg
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIa2JQv77JU
cute character emotes you can do on your own including the carameldansen!
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyYUsUyfUtc
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxsV1Cc6vPs
items/skills that shrink or enlarge your character
--http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/305405_288535491163372_1302261143_n.jpg
--http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314968_288535901163331_1939278406_n.jpg
--http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/300521_304732832876971_272569944_n.jpg
--http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/294800_304734292876825_1333398236_n.jpg
--http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533098_443940658956187_316438990_n.jpg
scaena expansion (the dance system)
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp5X927Tyfk&list=UUtKGQONeUxedK0p94drT9-w&index=15
in-game events hosted by the GMs
--http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.350135395014410.95640.142058802488738&type=3
ever heard of pvp just after a wedding? (right after the bride and grooms exchange vows!)
--http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184653_195101467184471_146162_n.jpg
--http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/184298_195101120517839_6798104_n.jpg
stadia expansion (the race system)
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqfe7gO7WrI
item blending. there are lots of cute equipments available in-game. sometimes the higher level equips are ugly or we just prefer another look, we can choose to blend them together (sacrificing the low level one's stats and keeping just it's looks). there are weapon skins and some shield skins available from the NPC (if you have the corresponding pvp title/kills) but none for armors.
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vztEKDTpolQ&feature=plcp (this is our guild's entry for LH's guild dance competition. we decided to use in-game equips instead of the mall costumes)

as for the gameplay, it's your simple point and click (or tab to your target then use the hotkeys for skills :P)
the zodiac system plays an important role since each zodiac has it's own special skills and stats. you get a cool armor too :P
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI1USQ_boLI

Let me now introduce you to Ixil. I met Ixil when I was around Lv45+ while doing the 'cert quests' for lvl 50 armor. He is a Galaxy Sage (mage class). At first, I thought of GS as a walking talking MP (as in mana points) potion since they have the skill to convert their own HP into healing a target's MP. GS are generally thought of to be inferior to Moonflame Envoys but he definitely proved me wrong -proved everyone wrong for that matter.
I'm sorry for the poor quality (too lazy to edit them o_o) but here are videos of Ixil killing some of the field bosses:
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G0Pu8f5k14&feature=plcp
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-c2GbsN60IY&feature=plcp
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjnffmSsDaU&feature=plcp
--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0qHArd7yM4&feature=plcp
crafting. in LH, crafted equipment surpasses most boss drops/npc quest equipments specially if you get Dream or Perfect Quality.

If subagames was to take up LH, I'd definitely come back and play with Ixil, who is until now my real life boyfriend.

P.S. about Handy Handa's post, i agree with how you feel but most of the problems you talked about can be used as a reference so that subagames will not make the same mistake as beanfun made (since most of the problems you talked about in your post is about how beanfun made it too much pay to win).

WhiteSkyMage
December 9th, 2012, 09:13 PM
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FROM [CM] FERVID:
You all need to answer this survey! Please pass it around everyone you know in LH!

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=50507

XxWichyxX
December 9th, 2012, 11:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVCkQYuxcaw
I'll just leave this here made me laugh <3
Incase your wondering bosses are Tyrant, Boss Mic, Winged Designer, and Scorpion Queen
Dungeon Boss = Ares God of War

NemoZERO
December 10th, 2012, 12:29 AM
If I remember, there was a COSPLAY costumes, [but mine is purely an armor level set 33(that GOLD)]

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/544057_563165973700055_1852935932_n.jpg

in [FACEBOOK]

male:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.462462780444404&type=1

female:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.399275053429844&type=1

HamtaroObs154U1
December 10th, 2012, 02:46 AM
I can't even begin to explain how much Lucent Heart has meant to me, ever since my addiction started on day one. I put so much time and effort into it and met so many nice people because of it, including my future husband IRL <3. I have had countless good times playing Lucent Heart and would be very sad to never have any more. =( Ahhhhhh! Lucent Heart is the best MMO ever! So many memories! =(!!!!!

IzanagiLH
December 12th, 2012, 04:23 AM
I've Been a memeber of the LH community since open beta It's been my home made many many friends the community has grown into a family for me. I have on occasion left the game but i always return cause there is no other game out there like LH i will truly be heart broken to see it shut down
ld - Galaxy sage

Mayune
December 15th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Fervid;523060']Overall, I was quite impressed. I plan to test out the game all weekend to learn as much about it as I can. :)

Sry to ask Fervid, but how do you intent on playing it if the game don't accept new players anymore? :3

MittensLH
December 15th, 2012, 02:41 PM
Well, They lent him and some other people accounts and they already played it o.o

WhiteSkyMage
December 15th, 2012, 07:44 PM
Sry to ask Fervid, but how do you intent on playing it if the game don't accept new players anymore? :3
Yup, he played it. Was fun helping him. To tell you, he noticed that some quests aren't explained well what has to be done. So that might increase the time we wait... But still, as more work Suba puts on it, the better experience we will have later on.

Petruis2g80E2lB
December 18th, 2012, 10:32 AM
I've played LH since Dec 11. Came from EVE online played there for about 18 months. Before that I played and still play mmo game older than most people who are posting comments on this forum. Ultima Online. I don't like changing games often. I'm probably among the longest running player accounts there 140 months.

I know players who changes games every few months because its new "WOW" its new. If u change that fast how can u get the feel of a game and what it can offer if u do that. I'm a diehard player if there is a group I can be fitted in. I like fantasy type styles games always have. I also like anime too so best of both worlds Lucent Heart. There are others too can't forget them. To bad it has to close for reasons.

With Suba Games if it supports Lucent Heart. Ill be there to play. With my style too. I work hard and play hard too. If I spend little on bean points (or what ever type of credits used for mall) to get good items so be it.

I'll keep an eye out to see how things go.

I"ll wait and hope to be back in the saddle with LH IGN Uzera

ArlyWalker
December 20th, 2012, 01:27 PM
If you guys do take over lh will you upgrade to version 7?

Fervid
December 20th, 2012, 01:45 PM
If you guys do take over lh will you upgrade to version 7?

I don't have any specific information to provide anyone yet. All I know is that Suba is interested in taking on the game. Suba has been in contact with Gamania/Playcoo and that's it.

This is just a guess, but it would appear that no one can make any moves until the current contract by the publisher (beanfun) has expired.

Tsuyu4
December 20th, 2012, 05:59 PM
Fervid;526821']I don't have any specific information to provide anyone yet. All I know is that Suba is interested in taking on the game. Suba has been in contact with Gamania/Playcoo and that's it.

This is just a guess, but it would appear that no one can make any moves until the current contract by the publisher (beanfun) has expired.
I highly encourage you guys to take on Lucent Heart.
I'm only joining for that slight chance that it will happen. This game is too good to end and it's the only online game I want to play.
I had to wait two years when I found out about this game for it to be turned into English. Then I waited a while for Sneak peak beta testing, Closed Beta testing, and then finally Open Beta testing which didn't last long enough.
Lucent Heart will bring new players and money for Subagames and I think any company wouldn't be in the right mind to turn down an offer like this if it was possible.

AscensionJr
December 20th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Fervid;526821']I don't have any specific information to provide anyone yet. All I know is that Suba is interested in taking on the game. Suba has been in contact with Gamania/Playcoo and that's it.

So, there is high chance that lh will moved to suba?

Fervid
December 20th, 2012, 08:53 PM
So, there is high chance that lh will moved to suba?

I really hope so.. I miss playing it already.. But you know I honestly have no idea what they are planning, they wont tell me until they are ready to make an official statement.

WhiteSkyMage
December 22nd, 2012, 08:20 PM
Fervid;526975']But you know I honestly have no idea what they are planning, they wont tell me until they are ready to make an official statement.

I've always expected the craziest decisions out of Suba. They will host this game, but you know, that isn't beanfun to repeat same events every year, and to put prices high as the sky...

Hawkies
January 6th, 2013, 06:23 PM
I didn't know LH got closed, and i was thinking of going back.
I'll miss those fun times.
http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww139/sound288/0711-202505.png

Togekun
January 7th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Lucent Heart is the most unique and adorable RPG I have ever played. Being able to make characters with your friends or even boyfriends and girlfriends or spouse and have them be together like in real life is amazing. I have a lover who lives very far away from me, and we can't see each other very often. We come on Lucent Heart and spend time through our avatars where we can hug and cuddle, and kiss each other goodmorning and goodnight. It fills a void between us so that we can watch our characters hugging, and imagine we're really hugging eachother. There are very few games with such a system of intimate emotes involved especially so cute like Lucent Heart. I know a few people who only recently found Lucent Heart who were so happy to have found such a wonderful and beautiful game only to find out it was already planning to close.

Lucent Heart is one of the only games on the internet that allows same sex couples and from this alone I know it as a VERY important game to a LARGE number of people including myself. To have a place where people can actually play as who they are, and have relationships with who they want is beyond words. You can't help who you fall in love with on a game, and it's so unfair that you can't be together based simply on the gender of your Avi. I feel that losing this game would take away a huge step forward for an entire community of people who are overlooked on most MMOS.

I myself can barely even afford my internet, and I STILL manage to find some money here and there to drop into LH because I feel a game like this is worth it. It's sad to know that all those hours I and everyone else have spent playing. All the friends we've made and the love people in this community have shared for each other has to disappear just because some corporates decide they aren't making enough dollars off kids with ridiculous prices.

There are many people who depend on this game for things they can't get anywhere else. It would be cruel to take something so important to so many people and have it vanish into thin air erasing so much love and so many memories. I am hoping with everything I have that you decide to host this game and all of us can look at this as a new beginning rather than an ending. T_T all my feels, man. All these pheels...

WhiteSkyMage
January 9th, 2013, 02:20 PM
I didn't know LH got closed, and i was thinking of going back.

It hasn't closed yet, but it will this week. Don't worry, will be just a matter of time until Subagames re-launches it. *Patience* Suba will do a lot better job than beanfun ;-)

Evv0
January 10th, 2013, 08:05 PM
a new game looks like a good idea at this point

ImpromptuIG
January 10th, 2013, 08:50 PM
This looks like the queerest game in all history.

Petruis2g80E2lB
January 11th, 2013, 12:39 PM
I'll be looking forward to be playing again when it does. Looking forward to seeing lot of old players there.

WhiteSkyMage
January 13th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Attention to all Subagames' members and Lucent Heart players ! Lucent Heart is probably shut down already or it's in its last hours before shutting down and with this also ends beanfun's contract with Playcoo! I want everyone to pray for SubaGames now! I see a lot of old LH players, as well as players from Suba's community interested to play or continue playing this game, so if you want to say something more to Subagames, you are welcome to comment. Enjoy and hope we will see each other in the new Lucent Heart server!

Thank you,
WhiteSkyMage

AscensionJr
January 14th, 2013, 02:54 AM
i still can login but cant get on to the game anymore

CyustyLH
January 14th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Attention to all Subagames' members and Lucent Heart players ! Lucent Heart is probably shut down already or it's in its last hours before shutting down and with this also ends beanfun's contract with Playcoo! I want everyone to pray for SubaGames now! I see a lot of old LH players, as well as players from Suba's community interested to play or continue playing this game, so if you want to say something more to Subagames, you are welcome to comment. Enjoy and hope we will see each other in the new Lucent Heart server!

Thank you,
WhiteSkyMage

Unfortunatelly yes, they went down...sad considering i was "ready" to get back in action... Hope that Suba and Playcoo will sort this out to relase the game again! In the meanwhile i`m playing the japan LH just for the old times and good memories i have about this game (server 3-1 IGN Cyusty).
I`ll just keep an eye on here to see how things go.Looking forward to see u all again in game!

Regards.

Cyusty

AscensionJr
January 16th, 2013, 08:18 PM
So, is subagames already giving a "Yes" to ressurect Lucent Heart?

Xjmas
January 16th, 2013, 08:21 PM

No one said anything like that.

CyustyLH
January 17th, 2013, 01:52 AM

They didnt say neither "Yes" nor "No" and they wont say until they are not ready to make an official announcement which can take a while.
Hopefully we will get good news but since then we can just check the updates that might appear in here and wait.

WhiteSkyMage
January 17th, 2013, 12:10 PM
wow! The people from my guild "Ragnarok" are also asking a lot about news for LH and other players from the LH community as well. XD and you guys are so tuned too... :p I guess it will an explosion to play that game if Subagames re-launches it :XD: for now it's just air under pressure...

Wadanohara
January 18th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Hello my friends and family, I'm so sorry I'm late to come here... I never knew a company, especially one that seems to be a really good one, would even consider saving our game. Thank you Subagames for listening to us.. Here is another player that would beg for this game back.

My character is Leucothea, from the Kindred guild. I was not very well known because I was very shy, but even then I was well connected to the community. Everyone is so nice, we all had fun, it was like nothing I've ever seen in an MMORPG.

Let me tell you a story: I am a huge gamer, 8+ years, I've tried many games in my days. I've played big games such at TERA, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, etc. But never have I had such a fresh, new experience such as Lucent Heart.
Lucent Heart, on the outside, looks like a simple cookie-cut game: but it is a lot more. It has so much features, such a great community, and it's just so fun. Whenever I was upset, my friend would make me get on Lucent Heart, and we'd dance and just talk, and even though it was just some little silly feature in a game, it was really fun and it really made me feel happy. Lucent Heart has a lot of charm, and I think if it was given a chance the community would explode: we would help you make this game come back to life. I have a lot of friends, I go on a chat with 12+ people everyday, I have a friend which games with her mom: and her mom owns a guild of 26+ people (50+ with their friends) and they were all people that called Lucent Heart home.

Lucent Heart is different. It's community was amazing and enjoyable to play with, it's many features (dancing, couples, marriage, events, racing, GvG, etc.) were entertaining and never kept me bored, and it is a game that I would fight for; and I never thought I would say that for a game.

I hope you listen to us, and try to get our game back. We all want our home back.

Maruniyu0
January 21st, 2013, 09:27 PM
Unfortunately I was late to the party on this one. I had been planning to try out Lucent Heart for the passed year and was always dragged in other directions by friends. I'm terribly upset to see this awesome looking title is already gone. I fully support the resurrection of this game as I would absolutely love to finally be able to play it. I'll be checking back here often to see if any news comes about. I've already added my name to the petition. If anyone could let me know of any other sites/forums that are tracking the possible future of Lucent Heart then please point me toward them.

Petruis2g80E2lB
January 22nd, 2013, 09:52 AM
Thanks Maruniyu. This is Uzera from Sweatheart guild. Its never to late to put a word in. Even if u're lat to the party. I am looking forward, like many other ppl are to see how it turns out.

WhiteSkyMage
January 22nd, 2013, 07:29 PM
:ROLLEYES: As the news spread over Suba's community, our hopes are rising, but we still have to wait for news, and we don't know what they are going to be...

Silvergrey44W2a
January 22nd, 2013, 11:26 PM
Lucent heart is a game that if something bad happens that makes me really sad, i can go on and smile. My friends on there were amazing and lh gave me the chance to meet these people.So if subagames picks up lh that would we amazing. I dont care if its going to be reset if it means i can still play lh. I've never played a game like lucent heart and i probably wont ever find a better one, in a way lucent heart even though its a game was there for the players xD. Thanks

WhiteSkyMage
January 26th, 2013, 10:14 PM
Hello Subagames,

I want to announce some news, since I saw that on the LH Face book page.
To our friends, We... | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/lucentheart/posts/565564703471477)

We are trying to figure out if they are trying to foreshadow something. I apologize for posting those old news late... Most of the players went to Japanese LH server. We are waiting for news from you.

Ty very much!

Jinule
January 27th, 2013, 12:34 AM
When the news that Lucent Heart shut down a few weeks ago, I was gutted in that such a thing had to happen :(

This was unexpected to me and I ended up late to the news. Luckily, I did have some gameplay video saved on the computer, all the way back in May.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0lNJzAas60
That's the kind of gameplay that is common in Lucent Heart. That combination of characters also saves much of potions and cards. These were all of the characters I had (reference to the entire party). Wouldn't mind having to start over though if I can play again.

This, along with the entire community up until and hopefully beyond this point, was what side-tracked me here, as I was keeping myself updated about any new move. *Turns out Suba is involved to some degree*, and I hope the game returns back to how it was before.

**Take this with a grain of salt. I might've gotten this wrong.

WhiteSkyMage
January 27th, 2013, 09:52 AM
That's the kind of gameplay that is common in Lucent Heart. That combination of characters also saves much of potions and cards. These were all of the characters I had (reference to the entire party). Wouldn't mind having to start over though if I can play again.

This, along with the entire community up until and hopefully beyond this point, was what side-tracked me here, as I was keeping myself updated about any new move. *Turns out Suba is involved to some degree*, and I hope the game returns back to how it was before.

**Take this with a grain of salt. I might've gotten this wrong.

Remember, you might not be able to use multiple accounts for alts if Subagames hosts a new server. My friend said that his account with alts got banned. Suba is checking for accounts that have the same IP.

Jinule
January 27th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Remember, you might not be able to use multiple accounts for alts if Subagames hosts a new server. My friend said that his account with alts got banned. Suba is checking for accounts that have the same IP.

You're thinking of multi-clienting, which I wasn't doing (three separate computers).

Now tell me if that's bannable...

WhiteSkyMage
January 27th, 2013, 01:11 PM
You're thinking of multi-clienting, which I wasn't doing (three separate computers).

Now tell me if that's bannable...

If they detect the same IP address of your internet, no matter how many computers u use, ur alt accounts will possibly get banned...

Jinule
January 27th, 2013, 01:15 PM
If they detect the same IP address of your internet, no matter how many computers u use, ur alt accounts will possibly get banned...

In that case, anyone who has siblings which play either the same or a different subagames-related game will have problems.

Why are we talking about this, by the way? Isn't that de-railing the purpose of this topic?

Xjmas
January 27th, 2013, 02:44 PM
I do believe somewhere it says that it's one account per person. Though it's also been said using 3 different computers by one person is perfectly fine. Using a program to create multiple clients on one computer though is against the rules at least for the game AceOnline. Suba doesn't just go by IP's because they understand that families do exist and there can be multiple people in one house playing the same game off multiple computers. The only way you could get caught would be if you talked a lot and let it slip that you were using a program to create multiple clients on your computer and someone took a SS and reported it.

WhiteSkyMage
January 27th, 2013, 04:12 PM
I do believe somewhere it says that it's one account per person. Though it's also been said using 3 different computers by one person is perfectly fine. Using a program to create multiple clients on one computer though is against the rules at least for the game AceOnline. Suba doesn't just go by IP's because they understand that families do exist and there can be multiple people in one house playing the same game off multiple computers. The only way you could get caught would be if you talked a lot and let it slip that you were using a program to create multiple clients on your computer and someone took a SS and reported it.

Not only for Ace Online, but pt1 as well. They basically banned his 2nd account. I believe then he created 2 accounts on one computer and used his other computer to transfer and store items... I see that people are using multiple accounts to open the game in multiple windows. I don't know if that's against the TOS, but as they said that they are tracking IPs, I thought that's what they meant...

Beanlet
January 27th, 2013, 04:20 PM
PT does not and never has had a rule of one account per person. If it did, we'd have all been banned 10 years ago. I have 2-5 computers running PT all of the time and it's never been an issue. Nearly all players have mule accounts and it's never been an issue.

Jinule
January 27th, 2013, 04:31 PM

Sorry, mind using a darker color? Light Blue blinds me on these forums, but can still read it.

Beanlet
January 27th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Sorry, mind using a darker color? Light Blue blinds me on these forums, but can still read it.

I have to select all of Xjmas' text in order to read it.

BTW, if using multiple accounts in PT was against the rules, they would not let you connect your accounts under one main account on the website. ;) I hadn't thought of that until after I posted the other post.

Edit to add, I know you must be mostly talking about Ace, it is impossible to run more than one window with PT. Xtrap prevents multiple sessions.

Xjmas
January 27th, 2013, 07:26 PM
PT does not and never has had a rule of one account per person. If it did, we'd have all been banned 10 years ago. I have 2-5 computers running PT all of the time and it's never been an issue. Nearly all players have mule accounts and it's never been an issue.

Well idk about PT but i did say "do believe" :P

I'm going to have to ask you to change your theme so it doesn't blind you :)

WhiteSkyMage
January 27th, 2013, 08:39 PM

Alright, I've seen people with mule accounts, but cuz that guy got his mule acc banned, it got on my attention...

Beanlet
January 27th, 2013, 09:36 PM
Alright, I've seen people with mule accounts, but cuz that guy got his mule acc banned, it got on my attention...

It was for some other reason. There have been a lot of oddball things happening lately with hackers.

If he is innocent and wants to attempt to get his account reinstated, he should put in a ticket and ask for a review of his ban. Have him try this link https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/priston-tale/pt1-cannot-login-to-game and provide as much information as possible.

It may take a few days to get a reply, he can find that here https://subagames.com/ticketSystemUI.aspx.

WhiteSkyMage
January 28th, 2013, 01:01 PM
I told him, but he said it's ok... He didn't mind. Anyway, let's not get off the topic for LH...

I wonder if Subagames can just tell us some news about the current status for relaunching that game...

Xjmas
January 28th, 2013, 01:16 PM
It might take awhile before you get a response from a Suba rep and that's me going off past history of waiting to be informed of things from Suba.

Jinule
January 28th, 2013, 02:30 PM
It might take awhile before you get a response from a Suba rep and that's me going off past history of waiting to be informed of things from Suba.

So I'm guessing at least 4 months later before any news?

Xjmas
January 28th, 2013, 03:22 PM
So I'm guessing at least 4 months later before any news?

Wouldn't put it past them to take that long. Could be proven wrong and they can surprise us with a faster response, you never know.

WhiteSkyMage
January 29th, 2013, 12:43 AM
Wouldn't put it past them to take that long. Could be proven wrong and they can surprise us with a faster response, you never know.

well everyone is in LH japan server now and they are keep asking for news :D

YukieHeartnet95
January 29th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Lucent Heart is one of our most prescious treasure. Please save LH. That will definitely brings happiness & joy to all of us LH players

Jinule
January 29th, 2013, 10:15 AM

May I ask how you found that server? Google's coming up with no relevant results.

Jinule
January 29th, 2013, 10:20 AM

May I ask how you found that server? Google's coming up with no relevant results.

EDIT: Appears a link from Google sent me to another link that provided a route.

EDIT 2: How in heaven's name did I double-post? >.<

Jinule
January 29th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Lucent Heart is one of our most precious treasures. Please save LH. That will definitely brings happiness & joy to all of us LH players.

Well said! Better than I could have done :D

WhiteSkyMage
January 29th, 2013, 08:21 PM

EDIT: Appears a link from Google sent me to another link that provided a route.

EDIT 2: How in heaven's name did I double-post? >.<

You might have to ask to join Team Lucent Heart facebook group and they will tell you... sorry i don't play it either cuz I don't have time... Here is a link http://www.facebook.com/groups/394724177218265/

BushykoalaeSaah
January 29th, 2013, 10:16 PM
Hey guys. this is Ashner. Just saying, SAVE LH!!!! I made some friends on here and sadly I could not get another way to contact them. I miss my friends Kyogiri, FireWOLF109, and others. Also, the community was super awesome and that's why I loved talking so much on the game. I'm serious when I say the community was like those "small town" communities you hear about when everyone knows everyone. People were talking in Zone all the time and sometimes, the conversations were pretty entertaining. The community is what was so amazing about this game. it was unlike any other MMORPG I've ever played.

Peace out
Ashner - Lvl 37 Dawn Prophet

Jinule
January 30th, 2013, 01:46 PM

I just hope it's sooner rather than later; I'm feeling heart-broken already after seeing this happen, and I'm sure others feel the same. :'(

Hey guys. this is Ashner. Just saying, SAVE LH!!!! I made some friends on here and sadly I could not get another way to contact them. I miss my friends Kyogiri, FireWOLF109, and others. Also, the community was super awesome and that's why I loved talking so much on the game. I'm serious when I say the community was like those "small town" communities you hear about when everyone knows everyone. People were talking in Zone all the time and sometimes, the conversations were pretty entertaining. The community is what was so amazing about this game. it was unlike any other MMORPG I've ever played.

Peace out
Ashner - Lvl 37 Dawn Prophet

I see your character is somewhat new. Hello anyways, I do heavily agree with you there...is still like the most impressive community I've met during all my MMO experience(s).

I hope to see this game come back as much as you and all the others do. :)
Aikion - Lvl 54 Celestial Templar
Jallun - Lvl 52 Galaxy Sage
Viela - Lvl 54 Sun Commissioner

BushykoalaeSaah
January 30th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Oh hi Aiki!!! I miss you too! Been a long time. (just had to say that lol) :X

Jinule
January 31st, 2013, 05:08 PM
Oh hi Aiki!!! I miss you too! Been a long time. (just had to say that lol) :X

Sure you do, though do I know you by another name? ;)

Even so, the thing that matters here is news from Suba regarding LH. Hopefully Fervid has something soon (or whoever else is involved). :-)

WhiteSkyMage
February 3rd, 2013, 10:40 AM
As what I remember Fervid told me, I can't take your hopes up anymore (sorry). If Suba wants to host it, they will have a lot of work to do on this game.

I am just here to announce that the "Save LH" petition reached 308 supporters.

XmiranX
February 15th, 2013, 06:05 PM
+1 supporter ;) I realy hope this game come back.

AscensionJr
February 16th, 2013, 09:45 PM
So? Nothing new?

WhiteSkyMage
February 18th, 2013, 06:14 PM
So? Nothing new?

As what Fervid is telling me - there is progress, but news might come in surprise just before the re-launch of LH.

Xjmas
February 18th, 2013, 08:19 PM
As what Fervid is telling me - there is progress, but news might come in surprise just before the re-launch of LH.

Progress is good news.

Kkid
February 18th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Progress is good news.

Maybe the Suba Team can comment?

WhiteSkyMage
February 18th, 2013, 10:20 PM
I guess Suba's profits will be rapidly booming if they really host a server for LH ... ;-)

Kkid
February 18th, 2013, 11:50 PM
I guess Suba's profits will be rapidly booming if they really host a server for LH ... ;-)

Let's hope. It would be nice to see new faces around here, and new games would be nice too.

Jinule
February 19th, 2013, 01:59 PM
Let's hope. It would be nice to see new faces around here, and new games would be nice too.

I agree :)

No doubt about that, given the many people that want the game back.

AscensionJr
February 19th, 2013, 09:09 PM
-Sorry Double post-

AscensionJr
February 19th, 2013, 09:12 PM
thats true... And im really want to play it >.<
And im always checking suba's web for new once a week but still nothing

Kkid
February 19th, 2013, 10:09 PM
thats true... And im really want to play it >.<
And im always checking suba's web for new once a week but still nothing

Well get more people to send in feedback here and maybe we will see more action on the subject :)

WhiteSkyMage
February 20th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Wow I see how difficult it is now without LH when i was so used to log in everyday on it ... I am trying to find a game to play until LH gets re-launched but it is sooo boring...

AscensionJr
February 21st, 2013, 06:54 PM
Wow I see how difficult it is now without LH when i was so used to log in everyday on it ... I am trying to find a game to play until LH gets re-launched but it is sooo boring...

Same here :ehh:
I tried 2 diff games but i already reaches the highest lvl
*i still have LH at my laptop, cant uninstall it :confused:*

WhiteSkyMage
February 22nd, 2013, 06:48 PM
I had a very nice dream yesterday about LH - Cities were crowded with players. There were 3 servers and most of them were heavy populated. The item shop was booming with fashion and new items and everyone was happy :)

However cuz last Friday night was the worst ever for me, so this Friday I won't be sleeping at all. I will go to bed in the morning... It was just a nightmare you don't wanna have... :MAD:

Wadanohara
February 23rd, 2013, 08:49 AM
I recently had a dream about LH too, I really miss this game... I wish I had spent more time on it.

Good news is: most of my old friends that played and some friends of mine that hadn't played plan to play if it comes back.
So far we haven't heard any bad news, so let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best. :)

ArlyWalker
February 24th, 2013, 12:45 AM
:'( does this have to take soo long to get a reply?

WhiteSkyMage
February 24th, 2013, 11:56 AM
So far we haven't heard any bad news, so let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best. :)

We had heard one bad thing - We will have to start all over again :X but I guess for some people now it doesn't really matter.

They might not reply here at all - they might just announce it. If there are any news, Fervid will tell me or other member of my LH guild (we are still together even without LH). I will post here if anything comes up. ;)

Jinule
February 24th, 2013, 12:32 PM
We had heard one bad thing - We will have to start all over again :X but I guess for some people now it doesn't really matter.

As long as it's possible to get my old team back together again, I'm okay with that. :)

WhiteSkyMage
February 24th, 2013, 03:29 PM
As long as it's possible to get my old team back together again, I'm okay with that. :)

Do you mean your guild? You guys should have made a FB group so you can be together even while you are waiting for LH.

Jinule
February 24th, 2013, 06:17 PM
Do you mean your guild? You guys should have made a FB group so you can be together even while you are waiting for LH.

If you read what I quoted you on, it'd have been clear I was on about the characters.

AscensionJr
February 24th, 2013, 06:41 PM
Cant wait to pvp me Arly? :o

I think its perm team for dungeon or dailies. I have one too.. He still want to play new born LH

WhiteSkyMage
February 24th, 2013, 07:43 PM
If you read what I quoted you on, it'd have been clear I was on about the characters.

I think its perm team for dungeon or dailies. I have one too.. He still want to play new born LH

You need to find out if Suba will let you do that. They banned my friend for doing it 2 years ago in PT1. I had that discussion with some of the Suba players here and they said it's fine but I am still not sure...

ArlyWalker
February 25th, 2013, 10:10 AM
[QUOTE=AscensionMD;544605]Cant wait to pvp me Arly? :o

LOL yeah im burning from our last battle lol. in GvG we only met twice and we tied.

Beanlet
February 25th, 2013, 06:37 PM
You need to find out if Suba will let you do that. They banned my friend for doing it 2 years ago in PT1. I had that discussion with some of the Suba players here and they said it's fine but I am still not sure...

What are you referencing in your quoted posts? If Suba will let you do what? Sorry, I'm confused, hoping to understand what your friend was banned for.

WhiteSkyMage
February 26th, 2013, 02:31 PM
What are you referencing in your quoted posts? If Suba will let you do what? Sorry, I'm confused, hoping to understand what your friend was banned for.

For having account with alts... I know there are a lot of people doing it, but the fact that he got his alt acc banned warned me...

Beanlet
February 26th, 2013, 03:14 PM
To prove that you can have other accounts with PT, go to https://pt1.subagames.com/Home.aspx and click on the link at the top that says "Create Pristontale Account." Put in your new account name and password. Then do it again. And again. And again. Then go to https://pt1.subagames.com/GameAccounts.aspx?Action=ChangePassword and look at the drop down menu. You will see your Suba account and all of those new PT1 accounts that you have just created. You can log in and check them out, see that they really are real accounts, if you'd like. I personally have 3 accounts attached to this ID. The others were created before Suba took over PT and are registered to other emails. This is also not against the rules, never has been.

Suba has made it very easy to create multiple accounts, which simply would not be possible if it was against their own rules.

Your friend truly must be mistaken or you misunderstood. It is possible that he was sharing his account, which is against the rules, multiple players on one account = forbidden. Or there are any number of other reasons he could have been banned. Having multiple accounts is definitely not one of them.

This does not mean that LH would be allowed multiple accounts, if Suba was to pick up LH. But to say that Suba bans people from Priston Tale for having multiple accounts is false.

AscensionJr
February 27th, 2013, 05:09 AM
For having account with alts... I know there are a lot of people doing it, but the fact that he got his alt acc banned warned me...
I think Beanlet mean, teaming with other guy, other acc, not with alts

[QUOTE=AscensionMD;544605]Cant wait to pvp me Arly? :o

LOL yeah im burning from our last battle lol. in GvG we only met twice and we tied.
lol, at gvg i cant focused on you. Because there are probalities that someone will atk me or you from behind

ArlyWalker
February 28th, 2013, 10:28 AM
well yeah that is true.......but its probably better this way lol but remember..... i am a mfe lol one on one battles is where i excel

WhiteSkyMage
February 28th, 2013, 04:00 PM
This does not mean that LH would be allowed multiple accounts, if Suba was to pick up LH. But to say that Suba bans people from Priston Tale for having multiple accounts is false.

This is what I wanted to warn people about. Maybe my friend got banned for another reason and he thought it was for multiple accs.

AscensionJr
March 3rd, 2013, 01:30 AM
Still no news >.< I need LH to bring back my girl's memory.. She lost her memory and maybe only lh can help me

WhiteSkyMage
March 3rd, 2013, 02:07 PM
Still no news >.< I need LH to bring back my girl's memory.. She lost her memory and maybe only lh can help me

As I said - they might not post here. If there are any news, Fervid will tell me and I will post them here...
In worst case: "It will be over by Christmas" (our waiting).

AscensionJr
March 3rd, 2013, 08:33 PM
But i really need LH now x.x

Jinule
March 4th, 2013, 11:44 AM
But i really need LH now x.x

Nothing we can really do about it (except probably influencing the release date as much as possible). Might want to keep ties with whoever some other place for now. :(