PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Service

EchoSaviour
December 20th, 2009, 11:36 AM
Due to the holidays, we will be operating on minimal staff, holiday schedule and so there will be noticeable delays in various support issues and other things.

Because of the reduced support, as well as some staff will be on holidays, we won't be able to give 5:25 everyday for this week only. We will try to give it but if the team that is taking the shift is busy dealing with issues then it may be missed. For sure seeing a 5:25 coming on Christmas itself is going to be very unlikely but it all goes down to who has that shift. (As much as I want to keep things going, even I need a holiday lol).

After the holiday week then things should be back to normal. More info about it will come if needed.

Trollpoke
December 20th, 2009, 11:42 AM
black ghost binder yet?

Crimsontimmy
December 20th, 2009, 12:54 PM
Have a merry Christmas Echo, Lala, Sacharide, Peter, Mr.Saturn, Black_mamba, FuzzyWuzzy and anyone else I forget, sorry.

Or happy whatever you guys celebrate.

Tynaiden00
December 20th, 2009, 12:59 PM
With the time Echo has spent on the forums, setting up last week's events, and the bad issue... he deserves a very good vacation! Send him wherever he can think, like... Watermellon Island? ;]

Thanks for the headsup, I forsee many QQ "where's 5:25, wah wehrs GM" so at least I know where to send them so they can see what/where/why.

hoyt123
December 20th, 2009, 01:02 PM
echo take a break the hell with 5:25 let people QQ because they did not get it for a week, there going to do it anyway. enjoy your holidays

Updating steam
December 20th, 2009, 02:19 PM
Don't worries about the 525 I have enough stealth cards to last me through the winter

ArtoriusDivinus
December 20th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Merry christmas to all of the Suba staff, and have a nice vacation/holiday, we can surely go a week without getting free stuff. :V

PallyVII
December 20th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Merry Christmas, Echo and the Development team! Take a break, you have earned it many times over. :)

FortunePaw
December 20th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Merry xmax.

Maybe gives us a week worth of 525 in 1 day? lol.

Crimsontimmy
December 20th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Merry xmax.

Maybe gives us a week worth of 525 in 1 day? lol.

Echo don't promise that, don't even do that please. Not that I wouldn't want five days of 5:25's but it will just cause more QQ from the people who miss it.

If you had something like that planned then make it a one day once you log in kind of thing, it'll be the best way to avoid any QQing.

Arturia Pendragon
December 20th, 2009, 06:46 PM
EchoSaviour;56168']Due to the holidays, we will be operating on minimal staff, holiday schedule and so there will be noticeable delays in various support issues and other things.

Because of the reduced support, as well as some staff will be on holidays, we won't be able to give 5:25 everyday for this week only. We will try to give it but if the team that is taking the shift is busy dealing with issues then it may be missed. For sure seeing a 5:25 coming on Christmas itself is going to be very unlikely but it all goes down to who has that shift. (As much as I want to keep things going, even I need a holiday lol).

After the holiday week then things should be back to normal. More info about it will come if needed.

Enjoy your holiday break meng. Try not to drink too much :p and tell everyone not to let themselves get too stressed out. We can live without a week of 5:25. A non-overworked GM is always a happy one.

Oh and tell Edison Chai Merry xmas. :p

Nozah
December 20th, 2009, 10:25 PM
EchoSaviour;56168']Due to the holidays, we will be operating on minimal staff, holiday schedule and so there will be noticeable delays in various support issues and other things.

Thanx for a Great year and I hope you guys do an even Better job next year.

have a Merry Xmas :awsum:

Fr1skyDingo
December 21st, 2009, 10:56 PM
Go Get F***ing SMASHED

Merry Christmas, enjoy the break!