PDA

View Full Version : Balance Suggestions

Pages : [1] 2

EchoSaviour
December 20th, 2009, 12:47 PM
I'll sticky this up. Basically if anyone has any suggestions then throw it out.

Ideally we rather want to try something new that hasn't been done yet.

Crimsontimmy
December 20th, 2009, 12:52 PM
*hands out a nerf bat to anyone who walks in*

Get whacking.

Tynaiden00
December 20th, 2009, 12:56 PM
Possibly look into a minor add to the percentage that Attack cards give to encourage more attack weapons instead of Reattack weapons spamming their packets to the server and clients? Might or might not help a tiny bit with lag during wars =/

Also a suggestion for lag; Ask them to stop making so many armors if paint shop was removed as it "led to lag by having to load/ show so many variations of players"? >.< I like the options in styles but doesnt make sense to me as I just noted about lag.

EchoSaviour
December 20th, 2009, 01:06 PM
Regarding the paint shop, let me give one quick insight.

Every single paint in the game was a different texture.
Every single paint was registered as it's own item.

It's being overhauled that much we know. (Design stuff on items is a good sign)

ITS ME THE DOCTORGUY
December 20th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Transfer Revo.

Also, ban any users over level 90.

Updating steam
December 20th, 2009, 02:17 PM
ban any users over level 90.
except blair D:

Balance Idea:
Make the factory of the "winning/curbstomping" nation more weapon hungry >:3
And subsequently the other nation's factory more forgiving <3

Solar22
December 20th, 2009, 02:22 PM
make a 100% hh for the losing nation as an event and lock the ability for noobies to join the winning nation so there is only one choice, also only do this for about 1 month because that should draw enough people and make people higher levels on the losing nation

ArtoriusDivinus
December 20th, 2009, 02:27 PM
Leave Prelude alone, it's well underway to balancing itself out already.

Gm intervention now will probably just screw things up again.

bgayz
December 20th, 2009, 02:35 PM
allow ags to use spawkies too, and bgs terrols (for AB they fire streight anyways) or change terrols to 1x6 1x4
(or remove them total and add some support items)
like: (equiped instead of terrols)

shield gen gives 10k Shield +25% shield regen
require 200 Shield stat points

-or coller no overheat for standart

-radar echancer increase detect range to +500
or *+10% ~ 25% to prob
or *+250 to standart weapon range

-scanner like mgs scan skill but it work automaticaly
+1000 to detect range (third thing on radar)

fuel gen = replenish fuel
1 min = 1 fuel

turbo for engine = + 100~150 to ground speed

camouflage = make u invisible if u dont fire or move
(recast 3 sec)
(disamble it if u fire , move or use skill )

titan armor coating
decrease all damage deal to enegy by 25% while being on the ground
*dont work in the air
*reduce all damage only dealt to enegy

EMP force field
1%~10% to block a missile
work only on the ground

anti grav engine upgrade
*no damage if u crash intro something

ice force field everything being freezed or slowed
at range of 1000 by 3%
900 by 6%
800 9%
700 12%
600 15%
500 25%
400 30%
300 40%
everything futher 100 get frezed by 50% (frezed slowed)
everything closer 100 get freeze by 75%

all this freeze thing reduce fire speed , flight speed , everything that can be called someway "speed" get reduce

exaple ag +0ra (normal 0.45) attack at range ~99 will have ra of 0.7875

found somewhere
add regen bonus to shield stat , like 1%= 1 shield stat
add to cards that give HP Shield 10% regen to energy and shield
like 300 shield = 30% to shield 100 100 cards like 10% to shield and energy and 200 enegy gives 20% to energy regen
that would make sense to make full hp armors

ArtoriusDivinus
December 20th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Also, Echo, you might want to state what kind of balance suggestions, Nation balance or Gear balance?

Aka, NUUUMMMMBAZZZZZZZZ or NERF GEAR QQQQQQQQQ

Trollpoke
December 20th, 2009, 02:49 PM
nerf the drop rates and exp rates of the overpopulated nation.

or give then underpopulated nation higher exp/drop rates

IIYuriII
December 20th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Merge the two server !! :XD:

IGI
December 20th, 2009, 04:05 PM
Balance Idea:
OH yea, I like this here lolol:XD::XD:

Corak_the_Mysterious
December 20th, 2009, 07:36 PM
Do not do transfers. It doesn't balance anything. The only thing that happens is that people that have to be on the losing nation to want to play will make gears on the other nation. The population of the nation the people have been transferred to explodes, and the server is just balanced in the opposite way. The only time I have ever supported transfers is in helix when the server was locked to new account creation. The nations will balance out over time, but never if you start transferring people. Ignore the people talking about how unfair a position they're in. You can play smarter and perform better in a smaller nation. But if you don't put in the effort to do so, why should the people in the other nation suffer that were working harder than you are? There is never true balance, one side always wins more than the other. If you want perfect balance, pick a new game.

You guys really need to ignore the suggestions to transfer people, it DOES NOT HELP.

Also, as a former lead in other games I demand a robot armor since I am a celebrity.

FenderJazz
December 20th, 2009, 07:45 PM
For nation imbalance, try that 'mass nation reset' thing you've mentioned before on the next major patch and see what happens. Or if you can manually move entire brigades around as you see fit...which may work better (as to prevent all of the server's major brigades ending up on one side).

For gear imbalance:
-Move Multitarget from BG to IG.
-Nerf Chaffs and/or Reduce Damage.
-Find some way to make other AG weapons handy so it's not all "BIGSMASH WHEEEE' during wars.

BullsI
December 20th, 2009, 08:18 PM
Base Wars: Switch the kit boxes to the losing side, considering the amount of kits used in order to get one of these bases, its retarded to give them to the winning nation if you can't win it.

SP's: Adjust the SPI gains so that even in a loss you still gain enough for it to be worth attacking. (not wp rewards, the spi rewards... its retarded to try for an hour to down an sp only to get 300k or less in some cases specially when the winning side can get 5mil just sitting and camping out those who are actually trying)

MS's: Reverse the regen w.e system. Instead of giving them to the winning nation, have everyone start off as 25%. For every loss it increases 5% and for every win it decreases 5% or something like that. Switch the HH from the winning side to the losing side, the winning side obviously doesn't need more grinding while the losing side generally needs all the help it can get.

Start-up (lower levels after lvl 11): if one sides been shown to be extremely overpowered consider giving people an item pack for selecting the losing side. This would include stuff like low lvl grinding weapons, low lvl armor, spi, wps, w.e a new person would need in order to start a gear and get up faster making switching nations a better deal for those mid lvl's that fear regrinding and making it easier for new players to level. Raise the HH %'s for the losing side as well, or make the xp one continuous, or perhaps make them last to a high lvl on the losing side.

Things to not do: Nothing (even a failed attempt is better than nothing)

Finwwe
December 20th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Do not do transfers. It doesn't balance anything. The only thing that happens is that people that have to be on the losing nation to want to play will make gears on the other nation. The population of the nation the people have been transferred to explodes, and the server is just balanced in the opposite way. The only time I have ever supported transfers is in helix when the server was locked to new account creation. The nations will balance out over time, but never if you start transferring people. Ignore the people talking about how unfair a position they're in. You can play smarter and perform better in a smaller nation. But if you don't put in the effort to do so, why should the people in the other nation suffer that were working harder than you are? There is never true balance, one side always wins more than the other. If you want perfect balance, pick a new game.

You guys really need to ignore the suggestions to transfer people, it DOES NOT HELP.

Also, as a former lead in other games I demand a robot armor since I am a celebrity.

Yep,Coraks right don't transfer revo.

Tynaiden00
December 20th, 2009, 08:40 PM
For gear imbalance:
-Nerf Chaffs and/or Reduce Damage.
-Find some way to make other AG weapons handy so it's not all "BIGSMASH WHEEEE' during wars.

Those are exactly some of the same things we've talked about in past on Airborne's TS. We didn't counter the movement of Multitarget with what should be given to Bgears but all agreed it didn't really serve a useful purpose for the general needs of Bgears. Those that have used that I we've talked to ever only mentioned the VA increase for circle fighting, which would make more sense on an Igear anyhow.

Chaffs went back and forth as it coulda been something better for Igears but at the very least it was clear that on Bgears with RD and the ease of goin defense and/or eva was just too much reduction/negation of damage for a 'general purpose' gear.

Yes, lots of people QQ about LegSmash=pwnzor or that it's generally the only weapon an Agear needs for almost all situations. Even I had to agree about proliferation of smashes after a large portion of early AO players crested the WC level and my own classic favorite of Jackhammers just didnt mean much at those levels. Whatever happened to Air Mines? The earlier suggestion of 1x6 & 1x4 would be a vast improvement in use for secondaries. If that was to happen though, an obvious looking over the damage values of Agear guns would be needed.
While Heats were lightly grazed with the buff-brush, it still wasnt even noticed by what I would guess to be 90% of Agear players at the time. Applaud the attempt, but there wasn't any follow through.

sonata
December 20th, 2009, 09:02 PM
For nation balance:
This is a tough one, and I think everyone will agree. Moving a person or a brig may or may not do anything, and even then it will most likely be only a short term change. To make a permanent change I would look at SP's, MS's, Base Wars, and NCP. After each moth all of these are used to figure out which side is definitively behind. So this bypasses tax, levels, or even nation size. This is a straight measure of which side is better than the other. From this; i would say that the losing side would be given some overall bonus that the winning side is not given. Not regen or any of the current items that are given, but a straight damage boost, hp, evasion, and defense. This will create a few completely imbalanced people, but that is the point. These people will be expected to lead the LOSING nation and help even out the fight. Say every time a nation is "behind" (see above idea to determine which side is behind) than that side is given a 5% boost to all stats. This process continues until the losing side is ahead, and then you back down the boost for every month they are ahead.

For gear balance:
B: remove/nerf bawoos. Most of the problems with b gears has to do with their damage output, and all of that comes from a single missile type. For a nerf take them down to 65% prob. Yes this is extreme, but with b gears the way they are now something does need to be done.
A: nerf big smashes. Every other gear has to compromise horribly with their weapons, same should apply to a gears. They have Supreme, big smash, jackhammers, and codys (that i know of). However all you see in a war is a big smash. Make it so they have to use different weapons for different things. Give one gun a longer range, one more accuracy, one more damage, one more prob. Big smash is damage, but 1000m range or something of the sort.
I:give these little buggers more HP on the non-evasion binders. If you arn't using an evasion binder you are going to be targeted because you die soooo fast. Thus, i doubt hp increase will affect them that much, but it will give them the chance to stay alive a little longer. I would say somewhere between a b gear and an a gear's hp. Leave evasion binders the same.
M: see i gear on this.Change elevation to a pure damage increase. From the 5% or whatever it is now to 15% or more. This should help a tiny bit with the grind, give them more kill power in a war, and it is a cahnge for them.

Updating steam
December 20th, 2009, 09:19 PM
An Igear beef idea that has always turned me on:
Give frenzy +1 missile along with the other bonuses. (basically a 50% damage output increase that makes any and every missile a viable weapon)
Id take that over the pierce Idea.

For A gears, change all their gunz to 1x? and nerf the distance down by 30% without touching the prob.

For Mgears give them a buff like "raging inspiration" that gives all form members 30% more exp.

FenderJazz
December 20th, 2009, 09:34 PM
For Mgears give them a buff like "raging inspiration" that gives all form members 30% more exp.
Would be a more awesome Elite skill than Full Recovery for sure.

Kyokun17
December 20th, 2009, 09:50 PM
For gear imbalance:
^^^^^

THIS THIS THIS THIS OH DEAR GOD THIS

I would freaking LOVE WHOEVER gets masang to make Multitarget an IG skill like it should have been in the 1st place

Shotgun zerk anyone? :D

In regards to balancing nations, prelude for the most part as generalnitro said is on its way to balancing out (this month should show proof to that)

But the mass nation reset would be a nice thought too

Vallk
December 20th, 2009, 10:07 PM
umm [GM]EchoSaviour i want to tranfer this gear from Bcu/Artemis to ani/artomus because of the nation in-balance but i can't send a ticket for nation transfer how can i get all my info to you so i can nation transfer ?

Corak_the_Mysterious
December 20th, 2009, 11:17 PM
As for gear balance, I don't think Suba can do anything about it. As far as skills and stats, they are stuck with what they get sent. If we're talking about a fantasy world where some stuff got changed, there are a few minor things that I'd want.

For I-gears, I've always really liked the multi-target suggestion. B-gears rarely use it, and even then it's more just to prove they can. If A-gears keep +2 siege, I'd like to see I-gears get +2 frenzy back as a matter of fairness. Yes it would be grossly overpowered, but if the siege stays in I don't understand why this can't happen. The other major problem currently is that I-gears are extremely vulnerable to purify. The skill itself needs a nerf, but the major problem with I-gears is that their major offensive skill gets wiped out. Frenzy is ungodly expensive to rebuff every time, 90 SP at level 83. Combine this with the SP you need for move skills to be able to compete against 86+ gears of other types, and you have at most 2 buffs. I've gotten over 40 purifies in one fight several times before. It's extremely hard to fight when you have to either have a crazy amount of SP kits, or always having to run to a pad to buy SP back. This doesn't even include the SPI cost of all of this. Other than that, I-gears have been tinkered with by the developers so much that they don't need major changes now.

There are a few changes I'd like to see for other gears too. Of course, purify needs some sort of change. Whether it's an increased cooldown, or a change to what buffs it effects, it needs a change. Making it so dying doesn't reset the counter would help too, but I'm not sure if that's taken care of with the "no loss of buffs when you die" change. I'd actually like to see them get something extra besides a cooldown decrease for their finishing skill upgrade. Make FR effect other people in their form or something, there's no advantage to upgrading it at the moment.

B-gears are getting the 86 engine change to 490 in the next big patch, so they don't need much more of a nerf. I'd like to see chaffs or damage reduce get some changes though, they are a little overpowered.

People that say A-gears are fine are always A-gears. A lot of people switched to them after they saw what they were doing to people. It's like Korea wants this game as an FPS now so they're powering up the gear that's the most like that. If it's write a program to pvp with a gear automatically, it means the gear is too overpowered to even consider leaving alone. At the very least legend smashes need a damage nerf, and barrier needs to go back to 10 seconds if not powered down. Like causing half damage from advanced instead of no damage. The big complaint from A-gears is getting 1 hit by Bs anyway, so that would save them from that.

Also a certain I-gear playing in ANI Artemis needs an exclusive Igear robot armor. I won't say his name but it rhymes with "Torak".

bgayz
December 20th, 2009, 11:48 PM
As for gear balance, I don't think Suba can do anything about it. As far as skills and stats, they are stuck with what they get sent. If we're talking about a fantasy world where some stuff got changed, there are a few minor things that I'd want.

For I-gears, I've always really liked the multi-target suggestion. B-gears rarely use it, and even then it's more just to prove they can. If A-gears keep +2 siege, I'd like to see I-gears get +2 frenzy back as a matter of fairness. Yes it would be grossly overpowered, but if the siege stays in I don't understand why this can't happen. The other major problem currently is that I-gears are extremely vulnerable to purify. The skill itself needs a nerf, but the major problem with I-gears is that their major offensive skill gets wiped out. Frenzy is ungodly expensive to rebuff every time, 90 SP at level 83. Combine this with the SP you need for move skills to be able to compete against 86+ gears of other types, and you have at most 2 buffs. I've gotten over 40 purifies in one fight several times before. It's extremely hard to fight when you have to either have a crazy amount of SP kits, or always having to run to a pad to buy SP back. This doesn't even include the SPI cost of all of this. Other than that, I-gears have been tinkered with by the developers so much that they don't need major changes now.

There are a few changes I'd like to see for other gears too. Of course, purify needs some sort of change. Whether it's an increased cooldown, or a change to what buffs it effects, it needs a change. Making it so dying doesn't reset the counter would help too, but I'm not sure if that's taken care of with the "no loss of buffs when you die" change. I'd actually like to see them get something extra besides a cooldown decrease for their finishing skill upgrade. Make FR effect other people in their form or something, there's no advantage to upgrading it at the moment.

B-gears are getting the 86 engine change to 490 in the next big patch, so they don't need much more of a nerf. I'd like to see chaffs or damage reduce get some changes though, they are a little overpowered.

People that say A-gears are fine are always A-gears. A lot of people switched to them after they saw what they were doing to people. It's like Korea wants this game as an FPS now so they're powering up the gear that's the most like that. If it's write a program to pvp with a gear automatically, it means the gear is too overpowered to even consider leaving alone. At the very least legend smashes need a damage nerf, and barrier needs to go back to 10 seconds if not powered down. Like causing half damage from advanced instead of no damage. The big complaint from A-gears is getting 1 hit by Bs anyway, so that would save them from that.

Also a certain I-gear playing in ANI Artemis needs an exclusive Igear robot armor. I won't say his name but it rhymes with "Torak".

if u complain about ags siege than u should play at least once an ag

first at all , missile dont have any cool down so u can fire till u ass get broken
standart weapon of ags has cool down and if u overheat the weapon u suck ballz like hell , because terrols is piece of ****
even haveing 100% ra they flight streight .
ag posses that way only one weapon , ig posses 2 not only u get insane damage but u can get your standart weapon dps to even higher than any big smash , yes bs need damage nevf actualy it should be increased to hell so once u get hit u die

second +2 siege work only on the ground take off takes time , land on the ground takes time , u lose so much faking time , while ig just have to lock and fire and run away , if u being killed by ags to often than u are the one who suck so much ,i dont want to tell u "how and...." i prefer to farm your ass because u r stupid and dont use your brain at all
i wonder why igs didnt get any invis... because they have inf god mode...!

p.s. bgs posses god mode too but no one use it , dont even realize it:mad:

BullsI
December 21st, 2009, 12:24 AM
if u complain about ags siege than u should play at least once an ag

first at all , missile dont have any cool down so u can fire till u ass get broken
standart weapon of ags has cool down and if u overheat the weapon u suck ballz like hell , because terrols is piece of ****
even haveing 100% ra they flight streight .
ag posses that way only one weapon , ig posses 2 not only u get insane damage but u can get your standart weapon dps to even higher than any big smash , yes bs need damage nevf actualy it should be increased to hell so once u get hit u die

second +2 siege work only on the ground take off takes time , land on the ground takes time , u lose so much faking time , while ig just have to lock and fire and run away , if u being killed by ags to often than u are the one who suck so much ,i dont want to tell u "how and...." i prefer to farm your ass because u r stupid and dont use your brain at all
i wonder why igs didnt get any invis... because they have inf god mode...!

p.s. bgs posses god mode too but no one use it , dont even realize it:mad:

You'll have to forgive Corak, he's used to fighting good agears and I don't think he realizes how fun eva cards are in the right amounts, specially with the complete lack of credit whoring these servers have. To the rest of it..... ROOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOO OOOO :XD:

Just had to say that.

Proxy
December 21st, 2009, 03:57 AM
I'll wait to think of stuff/post until your talking about nation balace or gear balance. I hope gear balance;(.

SexyIg
December 21st, 2009, 04:16 AM
-ig armors should have more hp coz its too low, bgs with prob woos ohko you most of the time or increase eva on all ig armors by 5% ::D
and as ags have +2 siege at lv 92, ig should get +2 volley on frenzy at lv 90/92. that will encourage igs to grind, otherwise its just to get 86 and die in 2 sec at camps:'(

-And arrows should have 80% prob instead of 75% and legend one 90%

-and increse cooldown time of purify to 2 min coz its annoying to get puried every 1 min and sp get low instantly

-and now the most important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
too many hackers on the game, kill 'em quickly:evil:

ArtoriusDivinus
December 21st, 2009, 05:34 AM

http://www.lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

ZSUShilka
December 21st, 2009, 10:31 AM

This isn't Air Rivals.

Ad-man
December 21st, 2009, 01:34 PM

Would be a more awesome Elite skill than Full Recovery for sure.
I agree on this one, it would be a nice thing to have for everyone, this isnt more of a balance thing, but just for a new Elite Skill. M gears, their supposed to support. Right? This would support everyone. I have to back this one up, due to its the best suggestion for a new skill ive seen ever. This would not only help M gears grind, but would help everyone, and help draw players to this game.

DeathSpectrum
December 21st, 2009, 01:45 PM
2 letters, A G.

Sage
December 21st, 2009, 06:15 PM
I think giving a SMALL bonus to the "overall losing" nation may help with nation balance, like a 5% or 10% EXP bonus, to encourage new players to join it.

Locking out the "overall winning" nation, however, would be the ultimate funnel. The "overall winning" nation can then be unlocked when active server numbers begin to balance out more. Probably requires lots of monitoring, but it could work. Or something.

I'm bad at these things, but this game could use lots of tweaking and additions indeed.

ZSUShilka
December 21st, 2009, 06:23 PM
I agree on this one, it would be a nice thing to have for everyone, this isnt more of a balance thing, but just for a new Elite Skill. M gears, their supposed to support. Right? This would support everyone. I have to back this one up, due to its the best suggestion for a new skill ive seen ever. This would not only help M gears grind, but would help everyone, and help draw players to this game.

More like help draw players to MGears so we'll have more MGear forms.

MobileMedic
December 21st, 2009, 07:50 PM
I don't know how, but some fixing that would make the gears roles right would be nice D:

im_not_poly
December 21st, 2009, 08:34 PM
complete lack of credit whoring these servers have.

i wouldnt say we have a lack of credwhores, its just that they all seem to be on the same nation (ANI/art) that you dont really notice it.

and for final frenzy either give it +10% pierce or bring back +2. IG probably gets the smallest benefit from hitting 92. MGs get just as small a gain, but that extra 1-2% def goes a long way.

Radlnferno
December 22nd, 2009, 12:23 AM
i wouldnt say we have a lack of credwhores, its just that they all seem to be on the same nation (ANI/art) that you dont really notice it.

and for final frenzy either give it +10% pierce or bring back +2. IG probably gets the smallest benefit from hitting 92. MGs get just as small a gain, but that extra 1-2% def goes a long way.

can say the same to evasion, those 1-2% eva goes a long way too XD but i might be a bit biased cause i'm an ag who can't hit evasion ig's for my life XD

im_not_poly
December 22nd, 2009, 02:28 AM
what i mean is, when your at 135% def that extra 2% is the difference between 50s and 20s

Radlnferno
December 22nd, 2009, 02:30 AM
what i mean is, when your at 135% def that extra 2% is the difference between 50s and 20s

actually, more like 50's and 10's, but ya :P

Lexx
December 22nd, 2009, 05:50 AM
Hey Echo what ever happened to your idea of the nation wipe sending everyone back to Freeska and making them choose nations again?

You made that poll thread, and from what I saw an overwhelming majority said they liked the idea and wanted to see it implemented.

From what I have seen on Prelude, especially this month, things are getting as close to balanced as they have been in a long time. BCU has a lot of players, but many of them don't play as often, or aren't as active as we are on ANI; but when they do all show up they have proved they can stomp us.

ANI seems to have a lot more old "stacker" accounts, and BCU seems to have at least 3 times as many "alts" on our nation as we do on theirs. This gives us up to 3% tax on some occasions when the actual number of currently active players is pretty close to even.

I think all Prelude needs is your nation wipe idea, even if only one time. I feel the vast majority of us will choose to return to our same nations and as long as no items, WP, or experience was lost or brig fame ect. there wouldn't be much change other than sending inactive accounts back to Freeska. The few that don't like their nation, and can't get a transfer, and don't want to start over from scratch, would get a chance to switch to the other side.

I think this is at least worth another poll in the Prelude section. Perhaps give it a try and see what happens, and if it is a total disaster you can just do a roll back of the server.

I don't have any gears on Artemis, so I can't comment on the situation over there but I feel this would be all that is needed to improve conditions and morale on the Prelude server.

EchoSaviour
December 22nd, 2009, 10:36 AM
The naiton wipe idea is still on the table for us to use. But that is something we're keeping until we're past the point of "Balance cannot be fixed without any other option"

Pinoyisthenewblack
December 22nd, 2009, 10:40 AM
EchoSaviour;56854']The naiton wipe idea is still on the table for us to use. But that is something we're keeping until we're past the point of "Balance cannot be fixed without any other option"

I give it a month.

OmgNaro
December 22nd, 2009, 10:41 AM
I think its a good i idea to wait it for a few, right now the AR people are still coming over, the more that there is when they do the nation reset the better

Zagallo
December 22nd, 2009, 07:53 PM
I didn't read all posts and I don't know if Purify is already the way I will sugest...

It would be nice if, after X minutes, the buffs that were canceled start to work again [with no SP cost]. Purify would become a temporary measure, so it would be something like this: "ok guys, I purified him, you have X minutes to kill him otherwise he will get his buffs again and wipe everybody".

BookiRetro
December 23rd, 2009, 12:06 AM
I've been saying this for a long time..... MERGE SERVERS

Then do a nation reset.

Trollpoke
December 23rd, 2009, 02:01 AM
well december 26th is comeing up.

even if you are considering to do that nation reset, you should wait until the new accounts from AR get to higher levels.

IIYuriII
December 23rd, 2009, 02:13 AM
Echo is it possible to merge the server. since i heard that PT1 server got merge to one single server. And btw how did arena do cross nation server. so that mean it's like possible to do it since arena can do cross nation server pvp. so yeah when can we merge server. i know it's not exist since it's doubt impossible. but if i believe hard in enough and dream enough its may be come true someday :awsum:

StukaBomber
December 23rd, 2009, 04:38 AM
REMOVE S-KITS!!
Set Eva/Def Max % Limit!!

DO THIS! :D

Arturia Pendragon
December 23rd, 2009, 05:24 AM
I've been saying this for a long time..... MERGE SERVERS

Then do a nation reset.

Yes, because the servers won't lag horribly in any way if they do this. Also, remember that they JUST RECENTLY BOUGHT NEW HARDWARE FOR BOTH SERVERS.

So I'm pretty sure that unless one of the servers goes on the fritz, or they somehow acquire some UBER server that can handle the loadage of players from both servers here IN ADDITION to the flow of AR players migrating here, its probably not happening soon/at all.

Its an interesting Idea though. Although TBH, theres a massive skill gap in between Artemis (lots of older players) and Prelude (lots of newer players), and somehow I just dont see this working out well. Plus LOLPRELUDEDRAMA would spill onto Artemis, not to mention I cant already imagine the constant flamewars on the forums...

REMOVE S-KITS!!
Set Eva/Def Max % Limit!!

DO THIS! :D

Also this. I mean really, does over 100% of anything really make any sense? Considering 100% basically=full/whole/complete. Its like saying you have enough def/eva to cover 1 1/4 gears...but then again you would probably have to adjust the weapon prob% accordingly at the same time...and if they do something that huge, they might as well be spending that time and energy working on a new engine for this game that doesnt suck (WHY THE CPU?! WHYYY).

I urge you to tell the devs to, instead of working on things to balance the game, at least make the engine up-to-date first (or at least make it able to run off your GPU instead of CPU please). THEN we can talk about more fine-tuning type stuff.

ZSUShilka
December 23rd, 2009, 05:53 AM
...at least make the engine up-to-date first (or at least make it able to run off your GPU instead of CPU please). THEN we can talk about more fine-tuning type stuff.

Apparently there MIGHT be an engine update with 3-3.

Arturia Pendragon
December 23rd, 2009, 06:00 AM
Apparently there MIGHT be an engine update with 3-3.

So we keep hearing, but the big question is, are they making it so it'll actually run off your GPU or are they just improving a few things here and there and still making it CPU.

Tynaiden00
December 23rd, 2009, 06:34 AM
Diminishing returns for Def/Eva %. Such as once you reach 75%, it would take a item/buff/whatever giving 2% to actually raise your total to 76%. Just a simple and quick example but I could provide a fully working system already demonstrated in a game that at one time had to deal with percentage numbers for defensive stats that ran way too far into the 100+ range.

echonight
December 23rd, 2009, 08:50 AM
Move my account 2 ANI ARTEMIS pls :-)

MURDOCx
December 23rd, 2009, 11:20 AM
Make BG reduce shield only work against standard fire

Add pierce caps for membership

Remove tax

Remove scout guards

Remove safe channels on Sundays

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/cercumsized/line-1-1.png
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y96/cercumsized/endless.gif

Proxy
December 23rd, 2009, 11:54 AM
Make BG reduce shield only work against standard fire Actually a good idea. Would suck for me still but it shouldn't work against igears.

Add pierce caps for membership What the ****. Idk about this

Remove tax No?

Remove scout guards Uh... no? What's the point of this.

Remove safe channels on Sundays No? Well if it's ID chain of safe that's ok with me.

Learn to use a signature correctly. I ****ING LOVE PEOPLE WHO EVERYTIME THEY POST, POST THEIR SIGNATURE WITHIN THEIR POST ITS AMAZING!

Bump:
So we keep hearing, but the big question is, are they making it so it'll actually run off your GPU or are they just improving a few things here and there and still making it CPU.

They should make it run off gpu and then release the update and call it 3-3. I'm serious I would be happy if 3-3 was just that.

Arturia Pendragon
December 23rd, 2009, 01:59 PM
Learn to use a signature correctly. I ****ING LOVE PEOPLE WHO EVERYTIME THEY POST, POST THEIR SIGNATURE WITHIN THEIR POST ITS AMAZING!

Bump:

They should make it run off gpu and then release the update and call it 3-3. I'm serious I would be happy if 3-3 was just that.

I concur good sir.

icantgetthenameiwant
December 23rd, 2009, 07:10 PM
Make higher levels of FR remove the c/d on the target's skills. Unless of course it's an MG, that would be broken :P

Better yet, give basic FR that ability. It would make it much more on-par with the other skills.

Reverse engine could definitely use a speed boost :D

Also to everyone QQing about defense... In a war MGs tend to go down really fast already. So if you like those ragings, can it.

As for nation balance on Prelude it really is just a matter of timezones, although ANI has many more high levels.

Nation reset should be done as a mixer-upper more than a balancing measure :P

For brigs staying together...Everyone in a brig should be able to access brig chat while in FreeSKA

Also local chat should be enemy as well, or at least have some way to communicate with the enemy in-game. Maybe make /ment visible to the opposing nation?

And slot armor tradable at any version would definitely encourage people to buy more tokens. Because honestly I have 5 slot armors now, and I can't really do anything with them. Which sucks. Making good toprow prizes more common would also definitely help. I could use a character change :D

Also on slot armors, the design for the t6 BG and MG look storebought, which is worrying. Perhaps make a design contest where the winner recieves x amount of creds and the armor for their gear?

Just some suggestions I thought of hope at least one can be useful to you :)

Amarin
December 23rd, 2009, 08:30 PM
Instead of taxing nation , reduce cost of another , so they can buy all stuff cheaper
exaple. ANI pop 100 \ BCU pop 50
so they buy XX% the stuff from shop cheaper , cards 200k > lets say 150k (by perc.-25%)

reduce overall "EVA" of mobs by 10%

add sp kits to the shop

add somewhat recycle thing , all weapons u get some minerals , armor = minerals ,rare minerals = common minerals ,and so one things (have seen somewhere the pic of it) at least we could restore some stuff from leg epic fail weapons

Arturia Pendragon
December 23rd, 2009, 09:34 PM
Make higher levels of FR remove the c/d on the target's skills. Unless of course it's an MG, that would be broken :P -Yeah okay I can see that, since FR is a pretty worthless elite skill

Better yet, give basic FR that ability. It would make it much more on-par with the other skills.

Reverse engine could definitely use a speed boost :D -wtf are you talking about, no. Most good mgs use RE to TURN, not to run away

Also to everyone QQing about defense... In a war MGs tend to go down really fast already. So if you like those ragings, can it.

As for nation balance on Prelude it really is just a matter of timezones, although ANI has many more high levels.

Nation reset should be done as a mixer-upper more than a balancing measure :P -Yeah, a good idea

For brigs staying together...Everyone in a brig should be able to access brig chat while in FreeSKA

Also local chat should be enemy as well, or at least have some way to communicate with the enemy in-game. Maybe make /ment visible to the opposing nation? -No. NO. HORRIBLE idea. /ment used to be visable to enemies in sco before zomg patch. You know what happened? You saw people with REDMENTREDMENTREDMENTREDMENTREDMENTetc as their ments during big wars, and lagged the HELL out of everyone who saw them.

And slot armor tradable at any version would definitely encourage people to buy more tokens. Because honestly I have 5 slot armors now, and I can't really do anything with them. Which sucks. Making good toprow prizes more common would also definitely help. I could use a character change :D -I can kinda get why they dont allow anything above v1 tradeable, as it makes you pour more creds into the game. But it would be nice to have this.

Also on slot armors, the design for the t6 BG and MG look storebought, which is worrying. Perhaps make a design contest where the winner recieves x amount of creds and the armor for their gear? -Artfox already made the designs for the Slot armors...a bit late there bud.

Just some suggestions I thought of hope at least one can be useful to you :)

A few decent ideas, and a few wtfhorrible ideas. I dunno.

Amarin
December 23rd, 2009, 10:01 PM
add to WP shop for 100~300 WP
special "anti lag trails" i would name it "polygon trails"

it has got no animation = total ZERO ANIMATION

same for "Design" (future update)

missiles has got 1 single polygon

that way someone who want to have less lag from own weapon
could add it xD and see just Y x Z polygons

bacchen
December 23rd, 2009, 11:07 PM
For those who say increase exp, or these wildly different ideas, PvP is the problem, Giving the losing nation an exp boost, or crazy weapons, transfers and such simply do not work because they do not correct the problem.

If you are outnumbered by many, you fortify yourself. I suggest a combo of a nation buff/MS win buff. A constant, say, 15% buff to all systems would help overcome being outnumbered while others join out of want to help, and not for a crazy exp HH.

The buff being;
15% regen to Energy/Shield/SP
15% minmax to Adv/Std weapons

You could call it " Call of the Nation " or " Nation Rally ".
It's something (somewhat) insignificant that could be TESTED to see if it helps, and is not irreparable like Mass EXP HH / Transfers.

icantgetthenameiwant
December 24th, 2009, 04:48 AM
A few decent ideas, and a few wtfhorrible ideas. I dunno.

Okay, fine about the ments.

As for the armor... Artfox resigned from Masang.

And you can bet tier 6 ain't the last set of slot armor we get...IF that was designed by ArtFox. My bet is on "no" because they're not on his "works" page.

Proxy
December 24th, 2009, 04:57 AM
and you can bet tier 6 ain't the last set of slot armor we get.

yeaaaaahahhhhhhhh PROBABLY ONLY HALF WAY!

icantgetthenameiwant
December 24th, 2009, 04:59 AM
yeaaaaahahhhhhhhh PROBABLY ONLY HALF WAY!

tier 7: bonus EXP for form :D

Please :<

procks
December 24th, 2009, 05:17 AM
-maybe give fuel a bigger role instead of having people add a max of 30 and forgetting it ie: making properties of skills like big boom damage based on the amount of fuel, which also allows for different builds, or generally making it so that a gear with more fuel might be given 1+ m/s speed per 3 fuel or something/boost more somehow (regular booster and/or overbooster using fuel instead of SP)? no one seems to use fuel kits anyway

-bawoo carry count/weight could be decreased, seeing as how BGs can grind the easiest + seem to ks the most during events, (not to mention that heavier and more damaging missile types should probably not be as easy to carry)

-a lot of BGs neglect their other skills when they use bombing, such as multitarget mode (although this isn't very useful much of the time either when you're most likely going to be dividing so much power amongst many more targets), and charge shot, which is pretty much useless since most bgs spam their hawks/bawoos at camps or don't like chasing IGs/etc.

-maybe add weapons that naturally have pierce, explosion radius, etc., or more unique weaps that are actually competent with the weapons enchanted by players rather than being competent with the clean weapons at the unique weapons' levels

-have damage cards not be percentage-wise so that they can be useful when AGs or BGs use hypershot/chargeshot, respectively, or have the card percentages add up purely to the raw weapon damage rather than to the weapon's skill's percentages (there is too much dependence on damage from reattack cards)

-might be fun to actually be able to create weapons from materials in the factories, or give factories a better reason to be called "factories"

-warpoints per kill if possible for both sides, since both nations ARE pretty much always at war anyway + it might be a better incentive for players to go to war rather than run straight to the arena during the arena HH

-might be something pretty difficult to implement, (not that it would be implemented anyway) but how about making it so that the amount of the total evasion is affected by the speed of the target, so that you can actually HIT things that are going at slow speeds rather than missing gigantic objects that are standing still (instead of missing things like mobs that are higher levels, how about increased defense relative to your level instead? -probably shouldn't apply to things such as bosses, event mobs etc.)

-terols/guards/weapons with explosive radii actually damaging all things that come within the 100m radius, locked on or not, like BG bombing modes, so they are more useful (although they should naturally have a big radius lol, but this might help terols/guards actually be useful)

-is it possible to have a series of AG weapons that fire straight up and lock on, similar to what many mobs such as the nippar ships/messengers/etc. have? might add some variety to the bland terols/guards + can be balanced by its minimum range, although new series of weapons require a lot of work on the developer's side..

-an even faster shield regen rate with more points placed into the shield stat so there is a bigger incentive to add into shield (this would also add to stat build diversity)

-something that might be fun, and really specifically for bombing, a larger, solo "missile", or bomb placed under the center of a gear (rather than the average missile that always comes in pairs or quads on each wing) that has a large innate explosive radius and a long reload time, but poor speed and induction angle

sorry this wasn't supposed to be an internet essay :o lol but just getting my ideas out

Polysaccharide
December 24th, 2009, 05:19 AM
The poly post hur it comes.

Reduce Damage ->Full stat of it on std weapons. Half usage on advance weapons. As in if you have 45%, it would be 22.5% of damage on missiles. Also make it show the damage change. Shouldn't still show the whole damage when we aren't receiving it.
_________
Engines

B gear ->Make the 86 engine 490, and the 85 engine 460.
M gear ->Make the 86 engine 450, like seriously why isn't it.
A gear ->Higher min speed. Makes air siege rolling better.
I gear ->Suck it. After 86 BG engine nerf your fine.

Stat cap idea, I personally think that it wouldn't be good unless they removed peirce weapons/charms. Also IG's would get the shaft.
For it to work you would need to add a prob/peirce cap too.

Chaffs -> needs to have 30 seconds added to the cooldown.

Final Frenzy ->+1 missile and 10% peirce(NO LEVELS BEFORE FINAL GET IT) added to w/e it has now. Some incentive to hit hero and risk giving out hero killmarks.

Elevation ->Add peirce so M gears can do some damage some of their damage to people instead of hitting half or less of their normal which is already small.

Barrier ->Fix the cooldown being reset when dieing.

Final GBM ->I would mention my thoughts on this but everyone thinks I'm broken.

New MG skill ->When in a full formation all in the map, they could buff a self buff that increases their EXP gain by 30%. This is for being nice and supporting a formation and or buffing them, also to encourage them to invite people to their formation.

Thats all that comes to mind right now.

SUPER EDIT:Have a GM set system, that changes the evasion/defense on Strategic points. Giving the losing nation harder to kill SP's and easier attack SPs, but the amount harder or easier would be set by the GM team.

Arturia Pendragon
December 24th, 2009, 05:48 AM
Okay, fine about the ments.

As for the armor... Artfox resigned from Masang.

And you can bet tier 6 ain't the last set of slot armor we get...IF that was designed by ArtFox. My bet is on "no" because they're not on his "works" page.

Oh yeah I forgot that he didnt finish the armors. For some reason I thought he had already drawn out all the designs for the 12 armors ahead of time (usually designing is done long before the coding). So I dunno. Maybe masang would be willing to do so, maybe not. they definitely SHOULD make it so each version gets a shot at designing the remaining armors (basicallly we get tier 8, JAO gets 9, phi doi gets 10, KAO gets 11, AR gets 12...something like that). Although it may be a bit late for that considering JAO already has 7 armors released, so you can bet they already have the designs for the 8th set drawn up, and most likely 9th set too.

I guess they could make it so one of the slot sets are contest designs. Make it something like a version-wide armor design contest and have a vote out of the top 3 designs of each gear for which design is the best for each (one armor design per gear per entree, so you pick any gear you want and make a design for it). But hey this is WAYYYYYY off topic and I would much rather them work on a new engine than take more time which could've gone to that for a silly contest (although if it is something that wouldnt be too troublesome, it definitely should be pitched to them as a sort of "bonding" between versions [lawl]). Also if they were to do this, all entrees should be posted up in the polls without showing who submitted them, so as to make it completely fair and unbiased (obviously since it would be submissions from multiple versions, it would have voting from multiple versions). Also make it so if you blatantly tell people in your version which one you submitted (if it makes it to the top 3 of each)then they would automatically be disqualified.

TL;DR off topic off topic off topic

BullsI
December 24th, 2009, 12:45 PM
The poly post hur it comes.

Reduce Damage ->Full stat of it on std weapons. Half usage on advance weapons. As in if you have 45%, it would be 22.5% of damage on missiles. Also make it show the damage change. Shouldn't still show the whole damage when we aren't receiving it.
_________
Engines

B gear ->Make the 86 engine 490, and the 85 engine 460.
M gear ->Make the 86 engine 450, like seriously why isn't it.
A gear ->Higher min speed. Makes air siege rolling better.
I gear ->Suck it. After 86 BG engine nerf your fine.

Stat cap idea, I personally think that it wouldn't be good unless they removed peirce weapons/charms. Also IG's would get the shaft.
For it to work you would need to add a prob/peirce cap too.

Chaffs -> needs to have 30 seconds added to the cooldown.

Final Frenzy ->+1 missile and 10% peirce(NO LEVELS BEFORE FINAL GET IT) added to w/e it has now. Some incentive to hit hero and risk giving out hero killmarks.

Elevation ->Add peirce so M gears can do some damage some of their damage to people instead of hitting half or less of their normal which is already small.

Barrier ->Fix the cooldown being reset when dieing.

Final GBM ->I would mention my thoughts on this but everyone thinks I'm broken.

New MG skill ->When in a full formation all in the map, they could buff a self buff that increases their EXP gain by 30%. This is for being nice and supporting a formation and or buffing them, also to encourage them to invite people to their formation.

Thats all that comes to mind right now.

SUPER EDIT:Have a GM set system, that changes the evasion/defense on Strategic points. Giving the losing nation harder to kill SP's and easier attack SPs, but the amount harder or easier would be set by the GM team.

I like these, just 3 things I think would make it better. (obviously imo lol) RD should be standard only. Missles and bombs you should and can be avoiding. The damage doesn't need to be reduced if its not even hitting.

Second, agears and mgears should remain same speed but 86 should be 430 and 94 should be 460. Keep the balance with the rest of the engines. I find it dumb that both m and a gears lose 10m/s on bgears/igears with final engines.

Lastly, bgears get there final speed at 86 because of there stat distribution. If bgears get there 86 engine nerfed down to 490 I believe its only right that the engines stat requirements get taken down to reflect that change, at least partially. Otherwise I see no reason to change the engines at all. The games ment to give incentive to higher lvls. For bgears its the 92 abm, for igears its there further gain in speed, for mgears its there next level of buffs, for agears its +2 siege. If you nerf the 86 engine, what reason do igears have for grinding? :p (Its my personal opinion that they'll never change final frenzy because frankly, well, you should see how freaking hard I hit as a 94 igear, like seriously I can do 1200's with e8 speeded prob arrows as full agility, would be slightly broken if they added more dps to that. The added pierce would be nice but I doubt it happens.)

Proxy
December 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM
I agree with just about all of polys post. A few things in there that I may disagree in there but there's enough that'd make me jizz myself that it'd be ok. Dear god showing damage difference on rd needs to already be in.

I'm gonna mention that I for sure agree that something needs to be done with RD. It sucks for me if it still has full effect on stds so agears get the shaft, but bgears are supposed to kind of be the agear counter part so what can you do. However, it working on standards is dumb as ****. Needs to not at all or vastly reduced.

TL;DR
I Agree. Most of all any rd nerf dear god.

bgayz
December 24th, 2009, 05:38 PM
make normal and double normal charms permaments and not timed :D pls

KrisKros
December 25th, 2009, 03:37 AM
From a under 80 MG perspective:

1. A set of buffs (new or change of ragings) that works for the formation if they are in the same map. MG are supposed to be support gears, and currently in wars it's 1) fly to a map 2) coh your form there 3) buff them 4) they leave you all alone in the not SP or MS map 5) get killed by a pierce BG flying around patrolling the map since your formation could usually care less if you survive because you already handed out the buffs. Make the buff good enough that the formation wants you to make it into the SP or MS map and protect you from dying.

2. Fix the "bug" on COH. Currently, even just turning the skill on takes the SP out, even if you decide you don't want to call them to you anymore (such as clicking on the middle of the screen or trying to use a heal skill), or they refuse the call. That is a huge waste of our SP, and at 100 (with reduce SP use skill) is still a lot to ask for. I thought the nerf where there could be multiple COH sent out very rapidly was enough of a nerf, now we have to wait for the accept or decline, and then another 3-4 seconds after that to use the next one.

3. Buff the shield and energy heal skills. Right now, I heal for a measly 1000 shield and less energy; when a BG has 8000 energy or a AG has 10,000 shield, those heals do basically nothing. Plus, we can heal ourselves every second, but when healing someone else, there is about 3-4 seconds between heals, so to heal a AG from 0 to 10,000 it takes me 30 seconds. I don't think the heal size on the MG needs to be increased, but have it such that the skill is based on the max shield/energy of the person being healed; so if the heal was used, it would either be the current heal or 15% of the max shield/energy and whichever of those 2 is larger

Example: MG has 4000 shield. 1000 shield heal > 600. 1000 is used.
AG has 10,000 shield. 1000 shield < 1500. 1500 is used.

or another fix to this is make the heals based on the total spirit of the MG instead of being fixed to a vaule.

Eloquence
December 27th, 2009, 03:15 AM
About poly`s suggestion:

If you make the 86 engine be 490 engine it wont be unnescesary since if it goes 490 the 86 igears will just play with em in chasing since most tard igears are using +40% speed like as ussual and if they ever have 40 speed upper than bgears just wont be that fair,Igears will just run until they hit 1500 meters from em and hit TA than hit hit than back move >.> than do everything again,especialy those fail 86 bgears dont chases igears until they are overheated.

No complain about the chaffs....

Reduce damage:Eva igears are still hacks on a ****ing eva,they just turn in SPs and hardly get hits still getting hitted by missing is still better than getting hits by low damage.

MG engine suggestion:Ya they need it anywho i doubt mgears will just grind to 86 for it there that lazy,if your talking about TaylorSwift he just dont have anything to do yea.

Elevation suggestion:YA they need it,i would like to see an MG being ranked of Fame ranking for once.

Barrier:Hmm maybe good idea but unfair for agears since they just depend on barrier than deck[Talking to turks]

Final Frenzy:Igears are already good they dont need anything....

My suggestion:

About MGears using Field heal make it in one map anywhere able to heal and no range needed.

Mgears:they`ll need a skill that can kill easier.and for once a nation who would have a 3 MG in an SP coh chain so that they would have motivation making an MG.

Igears:They just get a high eva and therego a threesome with a war,he does a multitask easier in SPs he can go anywhere cause of the 000000000,Def should be needing more.

Dragonessz
December 27th, 2009, 04:25 PM
I say that we put inactive people off the nation. (Like for people who last long in date was more than 3 months ago, put them on undecided) and for new people that are choosing a nation, put a current population number when they're deciding.

Amarin
December 27th, 2009, 06:54 PM
could we have collision damage changed from

lvl + no idea what counts

to

if u have collision with ground ,walls anything ... you take damage
based on your current weight

for exaple IG could have "normal" weight around 1200

and AG has got weight around 1500~2000

so someone with weigh of 500+ take only 500+ damage and not
5k or 8k at lvl 80
------------------------------------------------------------------
so just damage based on current weight
-------------------------------------------------------------------

and could we have knock back removed if mobs "flying" trough you , its realy stupid AI and when ever u get knocked by the mob 2 times smaller than u , u get pushed forward and its annoy very much :(

raye2
December 27th, 2009, 08:35 PM
we are all doomed now , ty gm , you transfered almost all our high lvl gerars to ani, hmm thats what messed up AR and now look , they coming to AO. you should of at least looked at thier ranks to make it even not cuz they wanted to go. i forsee AO going down like AR in less than 3 months watch

Shuffl3z
December 27th, 2009, 10:36 PM
we are all doomed now , ty gm , you transfered almost all our high lvl gerars to ani, hmm thats what messed up AR and now look , they coming to AO. you should of at least looked at thier ranks to make it even not cuz they wanted to go. i forsee AO going down like AR in less than 3 months watch

QQ no more free WP's QQ

OOOOO00OOOO
December 27th, 2009, 11:26 PM
i think the gears need balancing more then the nations do

lately when im awake and playing bcu is actually loosing or winning the same amount of sp's and ANI

to balance IG's i would
transfer chaffs + multi target to them
This gives them that extra hp helps them in wars and in grinding, the multi target is basically useless to bg's so they are not gonna miss it. like someone said b4 with hp armors instead of evasion the hp armors need more so ig's dont get targeted as much, so better chaffs for the hp armors and the chaffs on ig armors do not receive the evasion of the gear so they can be taken out easily just enough time to kit

Mg's, i think you do not have to change much about they're armors but make it easier for them to grind to a lvl of 80+ or once they get to 80 they lose the exp HH instead of lvl 72? like the other gears

BG's I agree with the probability nerf of woo's cut it down to 65%, well if you are gonna have a woo you will have to have probability (accuracy) fixes or just prob enchants other wise you are not gonna do much. This means they can not have alot of extra attack and RA, also nerfing chaffs will make taking down those WC / hero bg's who seem unstopable at times because they just chaff / invisi and run

AG's i love the idea of making the different ag weapons "unique" or different to each other so that the bigsmash is not the only weapon they will have to use

Amarin
December 28th, 2009, 12:48 AM
i

to balance IG's i would
transfer chaffs + multi target to them

they are already broken ! go eva build and no one can hit you

Radlnferno
December 28th, 2009, 01:06 AM
so like...just take away RD and make the effects go with the shield stat (though need to tweak it so that ag's won't be overpowered, maybe something like 300 shield to get 30% damage reduction or something?) another suggestion maybe is...change the bg and mg engine speeds. (ya, QQ at me bg's) bombers shouldn't be nearly as fast as fighters.

Tynaiden00
December 28th, 2009, 01:12 AM
they are already broken ! go eva build and no one can hit you

... enchant prob on some weapons meybeh?
I have some prob on my smash -and- carry a e10 prob Heat =D
(yeah, the prob heat is serious acc overkill but havent missed on any gear under hero yet)

raye2
December 28th, 2009, 03:09 AM
QQ no more free WP's QQ

i never cared for wps , i dont even arena so what now , talk more smack , i was talking bout the lvl gears they transfered , i could care less if they sent more. its the fact they didnt make it even with the high lvl gears , who has all the heros now, and most wc ? hmmmmm think bout it

Radlnferno
December 28th, 2009, 03:10 AM
i never cared for wps , i dont even arena so what now , talk more smack , i was talking bout the lvl gears they transfered , i could care less if they sent more. its the fact they didnt make it even with the high lvl gears , who has all the heros now, and most wc ? hmmmmm think bout it

*coughturkscough*

raye2
December 28th, 2009, 03:18 AM
i must not be on when they are o.O dont choke

Radlnferno
December 28th, 2009, 03:20 AM
i must not be on when they are o.O dont choke

more like they're grindwhoring while you're warring cause they need the edge in lvl to make up for their lack in skill. i mean, a vet attack ig easily killing a turk wc attack ag 1 v 1.....XD it's about as sad as it gets

raye2
December 28th, 2009, 03:25 AM
well thier lack of skills makes up for me sucking at mg i guess, oh and thank you gms , you tried i guess

EchoSaviour
December 28th, 2009, 10:14 AM
This is for balance suggestions, not whines and QQ's

raye2
December 28th, 2009, 05:03 PM
ok , couldnt you have put in a file in the game telling the person that nation is full or that 1 nation needs more?

KrisKros
December 29th, 2009, 06:12 AM
back to MGs, can we get a valid angle increase as part of the elevation skill?? we do piss poor damage as it is, so what would it hurt?

bg dont need valid angle, ag dont have need a change since terols have a good one as is, and IG get +5 to every missile; makes it easier for them to use edrills than it does for us to use arrows (for the stupid that is 7 on edrills for IG and 6 for arrows on MG, but the missile of choice for a MG has been tongphas, which has 4)

Amarin
December 29th, 2009, 10:45 PM
could we have reward cap removed please :ehh:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1608/aaacap.png (http://img407.imageshack.us/i/aaacap.png/)

Shuffl3z
December 29th, 2009, 10:53 PM
could we have reward cap removed please :ehh:

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1608/aaacap.png (http://img407.imageshack.us/i/aaacap.png/)

atlest u have a ****ing 10m so No

Polysaccharide
December 30th, 2009, 01:33 AM
Just run for lead and have a bigger cap.

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3869/spi.png

Amarin
December 30th, 2009, 03:47 AM

can u post this "leader" thing that u equip for Shields coating pls:rolleyes: (stats of it)

Shuffl3z
December 30th, 2009, 04:00 AM
can u post this "leader" thing that u equip for Shields coating pls:rolleyes: (stats of it)
10k shield , impossible to trade

PlazmaZ10
December 30th, 2009, 04:34 AM
lol multitarget on IGs=epic fails

Proxy
December 30th, 2009, 09:30 AM

Jesus christ lol. Talk about easy spi. ROLL A BGEAR, BE RICH(if you dont suck ****). Been ages since I've been lead do you get that kind of spi when defending too? My A-gear would roll in the spi on defense if that's the case.

Shuffl3z
December 30th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Jesus christ lol. Talk about easy spi. ROLL A BGEAR, BE RICH(if you dont suck ****). Been ages since I've been lead do you get that kind of spi when defending too? My A-gear would roll in the spi on defense if that's the case.

lol yea ofc u get the same on def =P

Kyokun17
December 30th, 2009, 10:00 AM
lol multitarget on IGs=epic fails

zerk(using 2+ IGs) with pure RA arrows+multitarget lvl 5 at a gatecamp from above with an MG anchoring = lul

Trollpoke
December 30th, 2009, 10:22 AM

successfully defending a level 9 ms when outnumbered (against an incompetent leader). :awsum:

PlazmaZ10
December 30th, 2009, 11:44 AM
zerk(using 2+ IGs) with pure RA arrows+multitarget lvl 5 at a gatecamp from above with an MG anchoring = lul

thats very circumstantial......... an multitarget on Igs wouldnt be that be good cause of firing pattern t would slit your weapon fire in half making you do fail damage it would be very zerk reliant IMO if multitarget is going to Ig a new missiles type should be added 1 that has a large firing pattern would make it alot more useful and less zerk reliant

Shuffl3z
December 30th, 2009, 11:53 AM
thats very circumstantial......... an multitarget on Igs wouldnt be that be good cause of firing pattern t would slit your weapon fire in half making you do fail damage it would be very zerk reliant IMO if multitarget is going to Ig a new missiles type should be added 1 that has a large firing pattern would make it alot more useful and less zerk reliant

Dude Plazma , u haven't used Berzerker yet , soooooooooooo

PlazmaZ10
December 30th, 2009, 01:31 PM
Dude Plazma , u haven't used Berzerker yet , soooooooooooo

uh yea i have............

Sabrepulse
December 30th, 2009, 07:40 PM
For all you guys sayin' that they should merge the servers, I doubt this would work out without some bugs. For example, Gear gets transferred but is level 1. Or another scenario, Gear gets transferred with the correct level, but its wiped clean of all equipment. Though I suppose they can just make copies of the Gears on the other server and just wipe the old ones.

Arturia Pendragon
December 31st, 2009, 05:45 AM
bombers shouldn't be nearly as fast as fighters.

The man has a point:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-22_Raptor

vs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F-117_Nighthawk

DustyThingy
December 31st, 2009, 11:39 AM
except blair D:

Balance Idea:

I kinda like this idea. Considering im breaking everything going E7 since i made that damn armor! PLEASE ECHO, Make BCU's Factory/Lab more forgiving, Lets make it get **** up to E9-E10 atleast

PlazmaZ10
December 31st, 2009, 11:55 AM
The man has a point:

vs.

nor do bombers maneuver better than fighters

Arturia Pendragon
December 31st, 2009, 04:57 PM
I kinda like this idea. Considering im breaking everything going E7 since i made that damn armor! PLEASE ECHO, Make BCU's Factory/Lab more forgiving, Lets make it get **** up to E9-E10 atleast

Sweet, then we can see more people run around with solbooster/hoyt weapons. Great idea. Iunno, might be good for prelude, since a bunch of people from AR decided to stack ani and threw off the balance even more.

OmgNaro
December 31st, 2009, 04:59 PM

Theres already a sure way to get RA fixs on BCU, Nerf the factory/lab!

bgayz
December 31st, 2009, 07:53 PM
reduce all siege cost

PlazmaZ10
December 31st, 2009, 10:27 PM
reduce all siege cost

yes lets do that and encourage even more sit-barrier die

icantgetthenameiwant
January 1st, 2010, 04:01 AM
Make FR also reduce c/d on target's skills with a cooldown excepting FR of course.

Make it truly a Full Recovery. As it is, I only bought it because everyone I know has their finals already. And the 25m I could get for the card I would blow in about 10 second at the factory.

bgayz
January 1st, 2010, 04:54 AM
someone who has no ****ing plan of whats going on...should stfu
ag withous non cash shop ***** weapon = piece of ****
even unique weapons suck so damn that u can not do anything with it
while bg need to get stupid hammer and kick **** out of everything
your charfs are broken , your BB is broken
ig need to spend around 50 sp and have 3mins +1 volley
making engine build ag = for what streight fighting ?

atk build = suicide (again with normal weapon)
def build = "now" suicide too with piece cards and u canT get a single one dead while bg kill everything even on fuel build
shield build = worst joke ever
so if u have to spend tons of stats to get your sp at least to 1000
because on 500 u run out of it like **** there is not much left

at least thouse who siege b die dont run away like a *****
QQing oh barrier , nerf barrier ...
and ag dont posses cum loading skills like bg
spend 4sp\4 s delay = less than 1s = 16k~32k damage on single hit
and it does not matter if u atk build or broken eva or freaking **** def

ag is ground unit and they have nothing lost in the air
and the damng siege cost to much no matter how u look at it

i forgot about broken Charge Shot

if u run out of SP as IG BG MG u still able to fight in the air , AG not,nether on ground

PlazmaZ10
January 1st, 2010, 02:23 PM
someone who has no ****ing plan of whats going on...should stfu
ag withous non cash shop ***** weapon = piece of ****
its there general limitation thats what comes with being a Ag just Mg has slow grind and cant kill anything Bgs and Igs dont become really good until late 7X and 8X
even unique weapons suck so damn that u can not do anything with it
omega+hypershot=nuff said and hammer is unique so not every BG has 1
while bg need to get stupid hammer and kick **** out of everything
your charfs are broken , your BB is broken yes chaffs are broken BB is not broken making BB veils isnt easy and Ags have the most Hp most of them survvie BBs
ig need to spend around 50 sp and have 3mins +1 volley
making engine build ag = for what streight fighting ?
its more than 50 Sp and +1 volley oh boy +1 volley you fire extra set of missles its not THAT GREAT its good but its not perfect its not wtf h4x
atk build = suicide (again with normal weapon) and its the same with any other atck build
def build = "now" suicide too with piece cards and u canT get a single one dead pierce cards one dead while bg kill everything even on fuel build maybe an IG but not an Ag or Mg and yes i agree pierce cards are to readily available compared to defense cards
shield build = worst joke ever so is def build for IG and eva build for Mgs and shield build for Bgs
so if u have to spend tons of stats to get your sp at least to 1000
because on 500 u run out of it like **** there is not much left thats called a spirit build its made to spam sieg mode thats its limitation poor offense theres no perfect build

at least thouse who siege b die dont run away like a ***** so are u saying if a Ag barriers i should fly right at him and try to gun down the highest Hp gear in the game no thanks buddy
QQing oh barrier , nerf barrier ... people who want barrier nerfed are people who are tired of sit-barrier-die i sure am
and ag dont posses cum loading skills like bg
spend 4sp\4 s delay = less than 1s = 16k~32k damage on single hit
and it does not matter if u atk build or broken eva or freaking **** def
yea actually it does oh and theres something called barrel rolling

ag is ground unit and they have nothing lost in the air
and the damng siege cost to much no matter how u look at it i dont even understand this

i forgot about broken Charge Shot
charge shot isnt broken continually using it will drain a BGs SP
if u run out of SP as IG BG MG u still able to fight in the air , AG not,nether on ground orly? an MG without SP cant COh heal RV and IG without SP can barely use TA and BMM plus couldnt re buff and an Ig without freanzy is a dead IG and BG without Sp cant ABm or GBM dead BG

Trollpoke
January 1st, 2010, 02:33 PM
Sweet, then we can see more people run around with solbooster/hoyt weapons. Great idea. Iunno, might be good for prelude, since a bunch of people from AR decided to stack ani and threw off the balance even more.

there was no balance to begin with so nothing has really changed. ;)

CosmicCube
January 2nd, 2010, 01:03 AM
The man has a point:

vs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/B-1_Lancer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F/A-18_Hornet

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A-10_Thunderbolt_II

These are all ground attack aircraft. You also might want to note that, when people say bomber they usually think of heavy bombers. In reality most bombing missions are done by fighters outfitted with either air to ground missiles or bombs. So yea AO is rather accurate in what a bomber should be. Now can we go shoot some space bees instead of arguing over how accurate to real life the space bees are please.

PlazmaZ10
January 2nd, 2010, 01:21 AM

These are all ground attack aircraft. You also might want to note that, when people say bomber they usually think of heavy bombers. In reality most bombing missions are done by fighters outfitted with either air to ground missiles or bombs. So yea AO is rather accurate in what a bomber should be. Now can we go shoot some space bees instead of arguing over how accurate to real life the space bees are please.

i think people general refer to heavy bombers over fighter for 2 reason

1.Bgs do heavy damage heavy bombers damage is incomparable to a fighter bombers

2.if you are referring to Bgs as fighter bombers then wouldnt that technically mean Igs could bomb to

Arturia Pendragon
January 2nd, 2010, 05:58 PM

Ill give you the ig references since I was just kinda throwing them out there. As for the bg-

"The Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk is a stealth ground attack aircraft"

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6880/invis.jpg

Hence why that one instead of the B-1/B-52. Granted, a bg isnt really necessarily based off of any present day aircraft (especially considering bombers don't "bomb" in front of them). Perhaps the initial concept of a BG (with just GBM basically) would have been a lot closer to yours, since there was no invis. Iunno. Im more familiar with F-14s, and F-16s and the like than bombers. Just saying.

BullsI
January 2nd, 2010, 10:01 PM
Ill give you the ig references since I was just kinda throwing them out there. As for the bg-

"The Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk is a stealth ground attack aircraft"

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6880/invis.jpg

Hence why that one instead of the B-1/B-52. Granted, a bg isnt really necessarily based off of any present day aircraft (especially considering bombers don't "bomb" in front of them). Perhaps the initial concept of a BG (with just GBM basically) would have been a lot closer to yours, since there was no invis. Iunno. Im more familiar with F-14s, and F-16s and the like than bombers. Just saying.

The f-22 is shaped the way it is in order to lessen its radar signature. Same difference, just to a lesser extreme. Besides, you'll notice the F-117 is designated a fighter because of its extremely low payload capabilities.

i think people general refer to heavy bombers over fighter for 2 reason

1.Bgs do heavy damage heavy bombers damage is incomparable to a fighter bombers

2.if you are referring to Bgs as fighter bombers then wouldnt that technically mean Igs could bomb to

OK, lets examine heavy bombers vs strategic bombing from fighter/bombers. Tanks, would you send a heavy bomber after a tank? I wouldn't when 1 bomb/missle would do the same thing. Would you send a heavy bomber against a single building? (think sp) I wouldn't. Would you send a heavy bomber to attack a warship? I wouldn't. Lets look at WWII, how many heavy bombers did you see operating in the pacific in the ship battles there? Very few, most where single prop dive bombers/torpedo bombers. For the most part they flew similar speeds to the fighters, and had similar maneuverability. If you look at the fighters that people had at the start of the war, they were indeed superior to fighters. (think leveling up) Also, while there are specific fighter/bombers, not all fighters are designed to bomb. There are specific interceptor (think "I"-gear) that do not have the capability to attack the ground effectively, though they are extremely effective in air to air combat.

Now seriously... why does everyone bring up inaccurate real life perceptions to analyze a freaking scifi/anime game. Seriously, maybe in this universe bombers are faster then fighters. As long as in the end the pvp balances out between the gears, who cares if its "accurate" to real life or not.

PlazmaZ10
January 2nd, 2010, 10:25 PM
The f-22 is shaped the way it is in order to lessen its radar signature. Same difference, just to a lesser extreme. Besides, you'll notice the F-117 is designated a fighter because of its extremely low payload capabilities.

really? thats interesting i though it was shaped as a fighter because of the shape used to reduce its radar cross section would be better in the form of a fighter

OK, lets examine heavy bombers vs strategic bombing from fighter/bombers. Tanks, would you send a heavy bomber after a tank? I wouldn't when 1 bomb/missle would do the same thing. Would you send a heavy bomber against a single building? (think sp) I wouldn't. Would you send a heavy bomber to attack a warship? I wouldn't. Lets look at WWII, how many heavy bombers did you see operating in the pacific in the ship battles there? Very few, most where single prop dive bombers/torpedo bombers. For the most part they flew similar speeds to the fighters, and had similar maneuverability. If you look at the fighters that people had at the start of the war, they were indeed superior to fighters. (think leveling up) Also, while there are specific fighter/bombers, not all fighters are designed to bomb. There are specific interceptor (think "I"-gear) that do not have the capability to attack the ground effectively, though they are extremely effective in air to air combat.

Now seriously... why does everyone bring up inaccurate real life perceptions to analyze a freaking scifi/anime game. Seriously, maybe in this universe bombers are faster then fighters. As long as in the end the pvp balances out between the gears, who cares if its "accurate" to real life or not.

meh do u do have a point there im not the guy who trys to bring up real world facts mainly cause i'd rather bot get my info wrong and look like an idiot i was just offering a suggestion to why the previous poster said what he said oh well.

BullsI
January 2nd, 2010, 10:53 PM
meh do u do have a point there im not the guy who trys to bring up real world facts mainly cause i'd rather bot get my info wrong and look like an idiot i was just offering a suggestion to why the previous poster said what he said oh well.

If you look at the f-22, its slightly diamond shaped, its also got reflective coatings and what not, but anyway I wasn't specifically attacking you, I was pointing out what's wrong with that particular argument. The last parts separate because its addressed to everyone who feels the need to do it, not just you. :p

Lexx
January 2nd, 2010, 11:46 PM
Why do you all keep talking about B-Gears like they are faster than I-Gears, because they aren't. When you compare equal level engines, the IG engines are ALWAYS faster. I guess it just seems uneven because BGs can grind up faster, so are usually higher level than the IGs they are fighting, so of course they have access to better engines.
Also BGs have to put stats into 3 areas to use those engines, and they only get 3 points per stat. Whereas IGs only need 2 and they get 4 points per stat in those 2 areas. I really don't see any problems or balance issues here.

As far as comparing BGs to real aircraft I agree they are not meant to represent true dedicated bombers, but more fighter/bombers instead. Dedicated bombers are much larger than fighters and usually slower (surprised no one brought up the XB-70). Fighter/bombers are generally the same size, and, as stated in an earlier post, they are often just fighters outfitted with bombs. Note how BGs can use lockon missiles, just like an IG or MG.

Another correlation to real aircraft is if you compare air to ground ordainance to air to air missiles, the air to ground weapons are usually a LOT more powerful and devastating. Again the game is true to life even if BGs seem overpowered.

In my personal opinion Echo didn't create this thread to discuss balance issues between the different types of gears. There is little he can do about that besides pass along suggestions to Masangsoft and wait for them to make a decision, then program changes into a future patch. I believe everything he could suggest has already been passed along and is in their hands now. I think, (correct me if I am wrong), that Echo created this thread to get suggestions on how to balance the 2 nations on both servers, since he has much more direct control over that.

If that is the true purpose of this thread it has gotten WAY off topic, and I really don't see why it has been allowed to go on this long without being locked or redirected back on course.

starfruits
January 3rd, 2010, 03:04 AM
i'm an ag so i'm biased not gonna lie

it'd be cool if ag's got some kind of a barrel type machine gun that was for like close range battling obv not long rangebecause for some reason i think bigsmashes will get nerfed so give ag's something fun to play with. i know ag's are suppose to be like tanks that just have cannons, but machine guns would be super coolio.

Bg's...i dunno, they're freaks seriously. even a low lvl bg can kill me with a single gbm or abm

ig's that aren't eva are super easy to kill, they're speedy but nothing outruns a standard weapon...i dunno

mg's heals are kinda weak, it would be cool if they healed by % rather than a set number, puri meh...

for the most part, i don't have much to say

thatunderscoreguy
January 3rd, 2010, 03:21 AM
just give final frenzy a boost (10% pierce plox), nerf the 86 Bg engine, do something about RD and everything is fine

Killm4rk
January 3rd, 2010, 06:30 AM
As it BCU wins in Artemis, ANI in Prelude.
Kill Prelude server and move all accounts to Artemis ^^

Prelude is kinda small anyway :P

Lexx
January 3rd, 2010, 11:31 AM
As it BCU wins in Artemis, ANI in Prelude.
Kill Prelude server and move all accounts to Artemis ^^

Prelude is kinda small anyway :P

I like that Prelude has a smaller population. As it is now you can barely find a spot to grind in Barren Lands without someone crying KS because you killed a mob they were thinking about shooting sometime in the future.

We have a lot of players that only shows up when there is something major going on, and when we have double MS, triple advanced base wars....which seems to happen EVERY time lately....our server population more than doubles.

I for one prefer the smaller skirmishes, and having to hunt around for an elusive enemy. I like camps that aren't so huge you can actually get through them without a massive rush and 3 consecutive BBs.

If Suba was to merge Prelude in to Artemis, I would be done playing here.

We have a numbers imbalance in Prelude mainly because the players in ANI are generally more active than the players on the BCU side. Also since we play more often on ANI and grind more, we are generally higher level overall. ANI has been winning for too long now, not totally dominating, BCU has had their moments and shown how strong they can be when everyone show up, but ANI has been winning enough to discourage them. We do have a few stackers and lazy players that expect others to do all the work while they sit there and wait for the rewards, but I think a lot of the players on ANI would prefer a balanced server, or even losing for a while, over the easy wins like we have been having for months on end.

I really feel if Echo does the nation reset option and sends everyone back to Freeska to choose sides again, a lot of ANI will do the right thing and swtich over to BCU for the sake of more balanced and fun gameplay. This would be a lot easier and more effective than more transfers and I hope it would end up basically even. If it turns out to be a total disastor with one side getting far too many players, Echo could just do a rollback and put things back exactly like they were before he tried this. I don't see why it's considered a "last resort" and not at least worth a try.

Proxy
January 3rd, 2010, 12:05 PM
TL;DR

A-Gear
Being an a-gear I'm not to sure what's wrong with them being unbalanced, most of all since b-gears can be much worse. However, some people like to say to make it so the bubble doesn't reset on respawn, which is fine with me, as long as cd still runs down while dead.

M-Gear
Kinda sucks **** being an m-gear to be honest unless your good or have good def armor, and that def armor really makes a difference. I want to say give them the ability to do more damage, but seeing how well they can survive that could be a little bit of an issue. However, I think they should be able to support better and deal a little damage.Few skill change suggestions?

Elevation
-Now Adds a little bit of pierce maybe 1-2% per level. It already gives prob and would make it a GREAT skill for them to have this, but I honestly think it should give a little bit of pierce. Doing low damage is fine but doing 1-10s with stds and like 60-80s on other gears when you can take a lot more(most of all if no defense armor) is kind of silly. This might slightly help balance out the fact you need defense cards to compete with anyone. Not much but a little bit.

Shield and Energy Repair
-Remove the extra cooldown when healing a form member. This was always stupid in my opinion and even more now days since you can buy s/a kits. I think an m-gear should be able to heal form members better then they can, most of all with coh nerf. This extra cooldown also makes it annoying to heal another person because if your running you need to heal yourself, and that cooldown that you have because you healed a form member instead can make a big diffence.

Purify
-Um only if the other m-gear buffs were to take place, so that m-gears weren't flying purify bricks, that something should be done about this. Maybe someone can only be purified every so often, or so that when someone gets purified they have something like -50% sp reduction for 5 seconds to allow you to rebuff without costing you **** tons of sp. Puri should be for removing buffs imo, not spamming to **** on someone to waste their sp.

I-Gear
Not really sure? Maybe make it so that they can get a little pierce from 83+ frenzy or so that frenzy +1 volley doesn't add that small "extra delay" inbetween the volleys somehow?I-Gears would be fine with the b-gear nerf

B-Gear
Oh boy.. where to start. Can survive to well and do damage to well. The problem with b-gears is they can do it all, and best in most of the cases. They can survive WAY to well is my main problem. Having them being able to survive and do damage is ok but not as well as they can. Some suggested changes would be lowering the bg engine to 500, or 490 but I think 500 if fair. Also lower the bawoo prob by 5-10%, 5% is however a better call imo, just to give i-gears a little more edge in the air. Some skills changes are the following(similar or taken from polys ideas for some of them).

Reduce Damage-
This needs to have the amount that it reduces, reduced, or just plain removed. That's what I thought until someone mentioned it only working for standard weapons. While this would suck for a-gears the 500 engine speed change would help a-gears enough. There's no reason this should work on advanced weapons and this would give i-gears a huge buff in i-g vs b-g cases, which I think they need. This would help m-gs actually do damage against def b-gears

Chaffs-
I really don't mind chaffs, just on top of RD it's bad. I however do not think each chaff should be able to absorb unlimited damage. I think that should be removed, or the cooldown should be increased.

Invisible-
Stupid skill, however if other nerfs were done this wouldn't be so bad. A wierd idea is to have scanning maybe de-buff it, instead of revealing them, which can be VERY annoying if they are running since they may just end up going invis. It's dumb scanning every 2 ****ing seconds to see an invis b-gear. Most of all if your using search eyes.

Anyways post is long enough. I'll leave it at that for now.

thatunderscoreguy
January 4th, 2010, 12:56 AM
the thing that annoys me bout invis is that you use a search eye and 1 sec later they go invis again, even when your flying right next to them.

and since they have adren caps they should also have a cap that gives +50% pierce

EliTe760
January 4th, 2010, 12:59 AM
POLY ! WHERE R JOO, whats ur name in Aion ? i forgot -.-

SOZY EVERYONE FOR DA OFF TOPIC POST,

KTHBYE

p/s: btw i miss old players that played with me :>

how r u guys doing ?

Proxy
January 4th, 2010, 01:13 AM
the thing that annoys me bout invis is that you use a search eye and 1 sec later they go invis again, even when your flying right next to them.

and since they have adren caps they should also have a cap that gives +50% pierce

I agree on both matters and was actually gonna suggest the adren cap thing, but totally forgot about it.

Tynaiden00
January 4th, 2010, 02:35 AM
I like that Prelude has a smaller population. ...

We have a lot of players that only shows up when there is something major going on, and when we have double MS, triple advanced base wars....which seems to happen EVERY time lately....our server population more than doubles.

I for one prefer the smaller skirmishes, ... I like camps that aren't so huge you can actually get through them without a massive rush and 3 consecutive BBs.

We have a numbers imbalance in Prelude mainly because the players in ANI are generally more active than the players on the BCU side. Also since we play more often on ANI and grind more, we are generally higher level overall. ANI has been winning for too long now, not totally dominating, BCU has had their moments and shown how strong they can be when everyone show up, but ANI has been winning enough to discourage them. ...

I really feel if Echo does the nation reset option and sends everyone back to Freeska to choose sides again,...This would be a lot easier and more effective than more transfers and I hope it would end up basically even. ...
[shortened to bring out major points]

I'm glad to see a very thorough point of view from the ANI side. I'm not on fourms or game everyday so I may have missed another one. This has come up with some of the older players on BCU side's global chats time and again. I've speculated what Lexx has said about ANI side and seeing it from that side now gives me hope that a balance of sorts could be achieved again.

Overall I too like the slightly lower population as it allows for some socializing among our BCU players, less rediculous camps over grind maps (less is keyword), small incursions into enemy territory more dramatic as anything can happen at anytime, and at times it has been demonstrated we can have cease-fires during XPHH on certain key shared maps.

Maybe another serious round of thought into server reset should be called. I for one have full confidence in Echo and the team that would be behind it to see it through fully and have contingencies in place should it just not work out. That of course would require the players and mods to make sure everone in game knows what's going down (silly "i dont read/like/know forums" people), to follow the plan in a sensible manner, and keep a very open and respectable back and forth over how it is going during the time of execution.

TL;DR? go play paddleball, your attention span would only hurt the process anyhow. and i mean that in the nicest of ways :o

Proxy
January 5th, 2010, 07:28 PM
RD do something about it ok? I'd rather have this then barrier on my ag. Makes your shield much more valueable as well as kits, now that s kits are out, RD is even worse. If there is one gear balance thing you do, it should be RD in my opinion. This is what makes ags most broken imo not their engine speed, though that's broken too.

PlazmaZ10
January 5th, 2010, 07:42 PM
RD do something about it ok? I'd rather have this then barrier on my ag. Makes your shield much more valueable as well as kits, now that s kits are out, RD is even worse. If there is one gear balance thing you do, it should be RD in my opinion. This is what makes ags most broken imo not their engine speed, though that's broken too.

isnt RD in its 45% shield reduction version described as having twice the shields?

Proxy
January 5th, 2010, 08:19 PM
isnt RD in its 45% shield reduction version described as having twice the shields?

It can get up to 50%(takes fsoc and 92?) and yea I guess so you take half the damage so each shield is pretty much two doubling the amount you have. Factor in s kits to that and well... yea. If you think about it that way S kits heal a little over 5,200 with RD, in a sense.

Radlnferno
January 5th, 2010, 08:23 PM

i've suggested that when def cards and such first came out and pierce came into effect (on old forums), and the idea got shot down by people saying "stop QQing and l2play. we're been doing fine all these years it's been like this, you should be able to also" or something along the lines.

Bump:
It can get up to 50%(takes fsoc and 92?) and yea I guess so you take half the damage so each shield is pretty much two doubling the amount you have. Factor in s kits to that and well... yea. If you think about it that way S kits heal a little over 5,200 with RD, in a sense.

factor in def build and def siege and the ag will not be able to die if RD was stacked onto ag's. i still say RD needs a nerf into shield stat to make it useful and take off shield reqs for ag's and probably the 4 point a stat for ag's and lower it to 3 and up eva up to 2 points

Bump:
RD do something about it ok? I'd rather have this then barrier on my ag. Makes your shield much more valueable as well as kits, now that s kits are out, RD is even worse. If there is one gear balance thing you do, it should be RD in my opinion. This is what makes Bgs most broken imo not their engine speed, though that's broken too.

fixed for ya

Proxy
January 5th, 2010, 09:06 PM
fixed for ya

Woops :V. Also I wasn't saying to put it on ags just saying:p.

Arturia Pendragon
January 5th, 2010, 09:59 PM
TL;DR

A-Gear
Being an a-gear I'm not to sure what's wrong with them being unbalanced, most of all since b-gears can be much worse. However, some people like to say to make it so the bubble doesn't reset on respawn, which is fine with me, as long as cd still runs down while dead.

M-Gear
Kinda sucks **** being an m-gear to be honest unless your good or have good def armor, and that def armor really makes a difference. I want to say give them the ability to do more damage, but seeing how well they can survive that could be a little bit of an issue. However, I think they should be able to support better and deal a little damage.Few skill change suggestions?

Elevation
-Now Adds a little bit of pierce maybe 1-2% per level. It already gives prob and would make it a GREAT skill for them to have this, but I honestly think it should give a little bit of pierce. Doing low damage is fine but doing 1-10s with stds and like 60-80s on other gears when you can take a lot more(most of all if no defense armor) is kind of silly. This might slightly help balance out the fact you need defense cards to compete with anyone. Not much but a little bit.

Shield and Energy Repair
-Remove the extra cooldown when healing a form member. This was always stupid in my opinion and even more now days since you can buy s/a kits. I think an m-gear should be able to heal form members better then they can, most of all with coh nerf. This extra cooldown also makes it annoying to heal another person because if your running you need to heal yourself, and that cooldown that you have because you healed a form member instead can make a big diffence.

Purify
-Um only if the other m-gear buffs were to take place, so that m-gears weren't flying purify bricks, that something should be done about this. Maybe someone can only be purified every so often, or so that when someone gets purified they have something like -50% sp reduction for 5 seconds to allow you to rebuff without costing you **** tons of sp. Puri should be for removing buffs imo, not spamming to **** on someone to waste their sp.

I-Gear
Not really sure? Maybe make it so that they can get a little pierce from 83+ frenzy or so that frenzy +1 volley doesn't add that small "extra delay" inbetween the volleys somehow?I-Gears would be fine with the b-gear nerf

B-Gear
Oh boy.. where to start. Can survive to well and do damage to well. The problem with b-gears is they can do it all, and best in most of the cases. They can survive WAY to well is my main problem. Having them being able to survive and do damage is ok but not as well as they can. Some suggested changes would be lowering the bg engine to 500, or 490 but I think 500 if fair. Also lower the bawoo prob by 5-10%, 5% is however a better call imo, just to give i-gears a little more edge in the air. Some skills changes are the following(similar or taken from polys ideas for some of them).

Reduce Damage-
This needs to have the amount that it reduces, reduced, or just plain removed. That's what I thought until someone mentioned it only working for standard weapons. While this would suck for a-gears the 500 engine speed change would help a-gears enough. There's no reason this should work on advanced weapons and this would give i-gears a huge buff in i-g vs b-g cases, which I think they need. This would help m-gs actually do damage against def b-gears

Chaffs-
I really don't mind chaffs, just on top of RD it's bad. I however do not think each chaff should be able to absorb unlimited damage. I think that should be removed, or the cooldown should be increased.

Invisible-
Stupid skill, however if other nerfs were done this wouldn't be so bad. A wierd idea is to have scanning maybe de-buff it, instead of revealing them, which can be VERY annoying if they are running since they may just end up going invis. It's dumb scanning every 2 ****ing seconds to see an invis b-gear. Most of all if your using search eyes.

Anyways post is long enough. I'll leave it at that for now.

I agree with almost all of those. However, with the nerf of the bg engine invis will be nerfed even further. People complain about invis being gay and broken and whatnot, but try using it on the 460. Also cant forget about how everyone and their mothers blatantly kit while invis (like when you are chasing someone, think you lose them, then you see the kit rings). Imo all that needs to be done for this is lower the engine speed and make search eyes mobile (as in move with you not just in one spot). After all, it IS a special skill. Also I know this may seem like more ag QQing but you guys DO have camo and i've seen some high lvl AGs abuse it pretty hard.

Radlnferno
January 5th, 2010, 10:20 PM
I agree with almost all of those. However, with the nerf of the bg engine invis will be nerfed even further. People complain about invis being gay and broken and whatnot, but try using it on the 460. Also cant forget about how everyone and their mothers blatantly kit while invis (like when you are chasing someone, think you lose them, then you see the kit rings). Imo all that needs to be done for this is lower the engine speed and make search eyes mobile (as in move with you not just in one spot). After all, it IS a special skill. Also I know this may seem like more ag QQing but you guys DO have camo and i've seen some high lvl AGs abuse it pretty hard.

true, but the main difference between camo and invis is that you don't lose invis when you boost. when you're camoed, and if you ga after you're camoed, camo poofs. if you're camoed without ga, you go at less than 200m/s which bg's can easily just gbm and the proxy will hit. plus, if you ga and camo, it costs some 12 sp per tick to travel while invis is what? 11 sp a tick? also, ag's are slow period. camoed with ga on the ground, you have at most 450 on the ground unless you have lvl 90 ga. (not complaining, just pointing something out) though, camoed ag's have the same problem as kitting invis bg's. a ton of those camoed ag's throw on barrier as well as kit, and your location is a dead giveaway with the blue bubble lol

Proxy
January 5th, 2010, 10:44 PM

I don't care to much about invis it just adds on top of the already ridiculous amount of survivability that b-gears have, and invis isn't to bad with 460:P, obviously a lot more broken w/ 86 engine. Then again, it's easy to grind a bg to 85/86.

Arturia Pendragon
January 5th, 2010, 10:58 PM
I don't care to much about invis it just adds on top of the already ridiculous amount of survivability that b-gears have, and invis isn't to bad with 460:P, obviously a lot more broken w/ 86 engine. Then again, it's easy to grind a bg to 85/86.

Invis is pretty worthless with the 460. Especially when theres a high lvl ag with GA keeping up with you, with a 5x reatt smash. But thats not the point. Invis is fine, just nerf the 86 engine and itll be fine (along with the obvious nerf-needing RD). Or better yet make it so bg armors arent enchantable to def/eva.

Also, what about the 9x bg engines? Think they should be left at 520? Just throwing that out there.

danieldangerous
January 6th, 2010, 11:53 PM
EchoSaviour;56187']I'll sticky this up. Basically if anyone has any suggestions then throw it out.

Ideally we rather want to try something new that hasn't been done yet.

Hey GM Sach, i have a suggestion.. what do you think of putting other mode in arena, such as destroy the other teams base first.. something like that..

Trollpoke
January 7th, 2010, 12:05 AM
when they nerfed eva igears cried. igears raged. igears moved to bgears. igears quit sco.

igears became balanced. **** igears all gone

:confused:

zayrank
January 7th, 2010, 03:43 AM
Well I have a few ideas based on my observations

Gear Balance Ideas:
A Gear- There should be a decrease in the distance or damage, or speed (or combo of all 3) with Smashes. If this is done i say keep the barrier as it is.
-or-
Take away the no adv damage of barrier to something like reduce adv damage by 50% or 60%. If this is done then the A-gears survivability will decrease, but i say if changes like this were to take place then leave Smashes as is.

B-Gear- There are a lot of problems here from what I've seen. The issues Here are the B-Gears potential for high survivability coupled with high fire power and kill ability. B-Gears have Reduce damage, chaffs and invisibility and then the ability to one hit just about any gear (i.e. Air bomb, ground bomb, and Big boom) these instantly mean more kills, more kill marks, and possibly more experience (if they decide to eat their many KMs) To fix this I suggest either major Decrease in killing power and decreasing survivability. (reduce damage being set to standards only and taking away chaffs) I say keep invisibility cause I like the idea of a stealth bomber seeing as bombing does not give a warning

I-gears- these gears are just too fragile. Speed is very useful for escaping bad situations, but due to low defense the shield can be quickly depleted once the shield is gone hp takes direct hits resulting in decrease in speed.to fix this i suggest increased shield and Hp on i-gear armors I also think chaffs should be an I-gear skill, and invisibility should be added to the list of I-gear Skills (invisibility should replace silence cause that crap is almost useless.) and how about multi-target toggle. (and MAYBE a pierce buff, but this might just make i-GS BROKEN)

M-Gears- These gears need help with grinding. cause at high levels they are easily the hardest to kill gears. I don't think they need much more attack simply because this will make them way to deadly at higher levels, I say an experience buff would help them out much more. i will even go as far to say as possibly giving a pierce buff to M-gears to compensate for their lower attack power against higher defense targets.

DarkWuIf
January 7th, 2010, 11:54 AM
... i will even go as far to say as possibly giving a pierce buff to M-gears to compensate for their lower attack power against higher defense targets.

Elevation should also add a small amount of pierce. /problemfixed.

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWVWWWWW
January 7th, 2010, 12:51 PM
For nation balance:
For gear balance:
B: remove/nerf bawoos. Most of the problems with b gears has to do with their damage output, and all of that comes from a single missile type. For a nerf take them down to 65% prob. Yes this is extreme, but with b gears the way they are now something does need to be done.
A: nerf big smashes. Every other gear has to compromise horribly with their weapons, same should apply to a gears. They have Supreme, big smash, jackhammers, and codys (that i know of). However all you see in a war is a big smash. Make it so they have to use different weapons for different things. Give one gun a longer range, one more accuracy, one more damage, one more prob. Big smash is damage, but 1000m range or something of the sort.
I:give these little buggers more HP on the non-evasion binders. If you arn't using an evasion binder you are going to be targeted because you die soooo fast. Thus, i doubt hp increase will affect them that much, but it will give them the chance to stay alive a little longer. I would say somewhere between a b gear and an a gear's hp. Leave evasion binders the same.
M: see i gear on this.Change elevation to a pure damage increase. From the 5% or whatever it is now to 15% or more. This should help a tiny bit with the grind, give them more kill power in a war, and it is a cahnge for them.

I have to agree with this. IGs are probably the most underdeveloped gear type. Why do i want to be an ig when bgs have everything i do but better?
ABM/GB is basically like zerking. Chain rolling is useless unlike invis.
I cant 0stop and gate camp with an ix engine. Bawoos are useless for me (and the proxy woos hit no matter if you roll or not which is complete bs) Bgs get more health more dmg way more def but almost the same eva. And to top ot off they are just as fast 490/500 520/530 and i believe 540/560. That extra 10ms is pointless. BGs are bombers not fighters. b52s and b2 bombers dont go past mach1 whereas fighter jets go well over mach 1 and even mach 2 some pushing over mach3. bgs need to lose the speed and woos need to lose a ton of prob or bmm/ta since thats an air dominance move aka should be an only ig skill. Ig are suppose to be air dominant but its painfully obvious that bgs are much better suited to dogfighting. GIve igs abm. EDIT: or at least let frenzy & zerk add more missiles/volleys as they level up

Nwah
January 7th, 2010, 01:04 PM
I have to agree with this. IGs are probably the most underdeveloped gear type. Why do i want to be an ig when bgs have everything i do but better?
ABM/GB is basically like zerking. Chain rolling is useless unlike invis.
I cant 0stop and gate camp with an ix engine. Bawoos are useless for me (and the proxy woos hit no matter if you roll or not which is complete bs) Bgs get more health more dmg way more def but almost the same eva. And to top ot off they are just as fast 490/500 520/530 and i believe 540/560. That extra 10ms is pointless. BGs are bombers not fighters. b52s and b2 bombers dont go past mach1 whereas fighter jets go well over mach 1 and even mach 2 some pushing over mach3. bgs need to lose the speed and woos need to lose a ton of prob or bmm/ta since thats an air dominance move aka should be an only ig skill. Ig are suppose to be air dominant but its painfully obvious that bgs are much better suited to dogfighting. GIve igs abm. EDIT: or at least let frenzy & zerk add more missiles/volleys as they level up

You obviously have NO clue about what your talking about. B gears eva doesn't even come close to an I gears, Don't know what the heck your talking about there. Proxy woos are simple to roll providing the person who fired them isn't lagging, but even normal woos are hard to roll if they lag enough. B gears don't go 490, they go 460. They also don't have a 540 engine. Give I gears ABM? Do you have any clue how stupid that suggestion is?

Because having someone with 100% evasion who can OHKO people is totally not broken amirite? Chain roll is also quite useful, you probably just suck with it. Combined with overboost (to bypass the roll animation) you can survive a lot of people. Please, go delete your gears, you'll do the game a favour.

Unskilled1
January 7th, 2010, 01:04 PM
here comes my qq :D
MG: Make mg's cooldown on purify 5min's cuz now with 1v1 when u dont have 1k sp they will drain urs with 1min cd. Also make it cost more sp cuz rebuff costs now ~120sp and the puri only 100sp.

BG: make chaffs/RD not able to be active together. So if RD is active, chaffs cant be activated, like for ags GA cant be active while siege is active. And if chaffs are active, cancel them once u activate RD.
Also make the 86 engine have a topspeed of 500m/s

IG: add some pierce to the frenzy, like 5% as they are supposed to hunt down mg's

AG: dont nerf them, simply cuz im one of them :D:D

IronlEye
January 7th, 2010, 01:25 PM
nerf the siege +2 xD

(only for jerrycan and squarecow)

SexyIg
January 7th, 2010, 01:37 PM
1.overbooster= fail, can't control the gear
2.silence = 30s would be better
3.+2 volley on frenzy at lv 92 will encourage igs to grind
4. Add prob or pierce to frenzy, should be better as igs rely mostly on weapons.
:evil: lv 86 bg engine should be 500m/s:evil:

Nwah
January 7th, 2010, 01:40 PM
1.overbooster= fail, can't control the gear
2.silence = 30s would be better
3.+2 volley on frenzy at lv 92 will encourage igs to grind
4. Add prob or pierce to frenzy, should be better as igs rely mostly on weapons.
:evil: lv 86 bg engine should be 500m/s:evil:

1 Lies, most missles can't catch you and you can bypass 3/4 of the roll animation.
2 Works fine as is, ninja silencing right when a duel starts is always fun.
4 Wot

MrRazor
January 7th, 2010, 01:44 PM
My suggestion is to disable AG's autoaim in siege mod and allow players to shoot down missiles with std weapons...

BullsI
January 7th, 2010, 03:20 PM

Well, at least you start off ok, bgears can indeed do almost everything an igear can, besides 1 very important thing. That thing is apply constant pressure on a target.

ABM/GB is basically like zerking.

If you use RA hawky's you can outdps a zerk with gbm lols

Chain rolling is useless unlike invis.

Invis is honestly the "more" useless of the 2 because of scan eyes and just plain scan. Chainrolling is godly when used properly.

I cant 0stop and gate camp with an ix engine.

why's an igear trying to camp a gate anyway

Bawoos are useless for me (and the proxy woos hit no matter if you roll or not which is complete bs)

I have arrows that will do 1100's, 620m/s, and track. I fail to see where complaining about bawoo damage comes to play as they cant chase, they only fire every 4 seconds so you can easily roll them, and proxy means (unless its some retarded e15 woo which is EXTREMELY rare) it wont have the prob or damage to do much of anything to you.

Bgs get more health more dmg way more def but almost the same eva.

Not even close to the same eva and honestly, you can get 80/90 def and over 100 eva on a high lvl igear, still have the 560 engine on, and still have 30% pierce. Just sayin.

And to top ot off they are just as fast 490/500 520/530 and i believe 540/560. That extra 10ms is pointless.

bgears highest speed is 530, there is no 540 engine, and seems to me, 30m/s is a great reason to grind, where igears wouldn't have a different reason to go past 86 because final frenzy sucks and final eva is 1% more... wooo~

BGs are bombers not fighters. b52s and b2 bombers dont go past mach1 whereas fighter jets go well over mach 1 and even mach 2 some pushing over mach3.

OK, I get tired of this retarded argument. Lets change bgears into a heavy bomber. I go slow, but I get to nuke the entire map completely in 1 GBM. THAT'S comparable to a heavy bomber. Bgears as they are now are FIGHTER/BOMBERS, which means they have similar speed and similar maneuverability to a FIGHTER, but can only take out maybe 1 tank with a gbm instead of flattening an entire city. kthxyourdumbgoodbye.

bgs need to lose the speed and woos need to lose a ton of prob or bmm/ta since thats an air dominance move aka should be an only ig skill.

Honestly, the bawoo itself isn't too bad, nerf prob down to 75% just so its equal to an arrow and bs, but otherwise its fine. As for losing speed, meh, 490 if you want, but it would just cause more bgears to grind to 92 and use a 94 engine. lol

Ig are suppose to be air dominant but its painfully obvious that bgs are much better suited to dogfighting.

Igears can keep there distance from bgears quite nicely. Learn to play igear, kthx

GIve igs abm. EDIT: or at least let frenzy & zerk add more missiles/volleys as they level up

LOL no

blah blah blah

DeathSpectrum
January 7th, 2010, 04:48 PM
here comes my qq :D
MG: Make mg's cooldown on purify 5min's cuz now with 1v1 when u dont have 1k sp they will drain urs with 1min cd. Also make it cost more sp cuz rebuff costs now ~120sp and the puri only 100sp.

BG: make chaffs/RD not able to be active together. So if RD is active, chaffs cant be activated, like for ags GA cant be active while siege is active. And if chaffs are active, cancel them once u activate RD.
Also make the 86 engine have a topspeed of 500m/s

IG: add some pierce to the frenzy, like 5% as they are supposed to hunt down mg's

AG: dont nerf them, simply cuz im one of them :D:D
thats a nice suggestion, specialy the IG one, if i may suggest tho, IG also needs a better final frenzy, 4% more dmg really ain't worth the fsoc or the grind, imo cut the dmg by half and not all since we actually need some DMG, and bring back the ZOMG +.

oh and yeah somehow someway, NERF AG MENGZ D:

Tynaiden00
January 7th, 2010, 05:05 PM
Smashes need to be scrutinized. Range, prob, weight, something. Like Bgears, smashes just outshine in to many aspects hence their overuse. Other than that I don't think there is much to worry about for Agears other than keeping Barrier cooldown ticking after death.

Most of the other gear suggestions in the past page or two I can agree with more or less so I'll leave out the massive quotetrain/ wallotext.

I still want to suggest a minor revision of either increased percentage from Attack cards or reduction in percentage from Quick Fire cards. QF's damage curve is just to radical not to abuse and again, all those 'hits / misses' being trasmitted through the network doesn't help lag.

PlazmaZ10
January 7th, 2010, 05:45 PM
please ignore razgriz09 hes a awful ANI TG who like most of there other ANi aces vets and some Tgs is terrible at the game i enjoy farming you razgriz until you have to 2 other ANi to 3 on 1 cause you cant take me 1on 1 oh yea thats right u cant take me 1 on 1 CAUSE U CANT EVEN H4X TURN LOL PLEASE LEARN TO PLAY THE GAME

Kiradorn
January 11th, 2010, 06:28 AM
OK, why is everyone out to get mg's?

i mean like so much **** has been brought out to ****ing nerf them D:

*cry cry*

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWVWWWWW
January 11th, 2010, 06:59 AM
I personally am an IG and I find it very difficult to fight BGs. If you screw up once they 9 times out of 10 one hit you and kill you. They manuever just as well and move just as fast. And BGs dont even bring up the we're slower bs. 500/490 530/520 and I believe 560/540 ratios is bs.

Fighters are suppose to maneuver faster and have more speed than bombers. If Bgs are going to get insane damage skills and have a specific weapon type along with good health backed by good def, then IGs need a lot better maneuverability and top speed. Someone suggested a great idea to me a couple days ago as well. Remove Overboost and Hyper Moving from IGs and combine into a toggle skill. As your lvl rises so does the % boost to turning top speed lateral movement etc. But you can toggle it so it doesnt use up so much sp. Consider a drain close to siege mode or gbm. Also on another not stealth bomber but no stealth fighter? Maybe im not using it right but invis seems a lot better than chain rolling.

ArtoriusDivinus
January 11th, 2010, 07:53 AM
Bgears as they are now are FIGHTER/BOMBERS

Theeeeen what exactly do we have IGs for again, besides having the best looking armors? :V

I mean, if the BG can fill the fighter role just as well, then why the hell is there even an IG, I can't really deny what Razgriz said, most of what an IG can do, a BG does twice as well.

StukaBomber
January 11th, 2010, 08:30 AM
BGs are hybrids...they can do a little bit of everything. And oh, Bawoo legs are useless...so please don't bring that nerf prob of woos; IGs has full use of leg arrows (leg woos are just for lulz).

but I do agree that Chaffs should be nerfed..maybe cooldown can be increased. Everything else is fine... Their weakness = Stay as far as possible + Speed Arrows (period).

All I see are IGs qqing about everything; tell you what...learn to pilot a BG and kill a speedy/highly maneuverable IG with your 460m/s engine..then you'll know how BS it is to take his KM.

ArtoriusDivinus
January 11th, 2010, 08:37 AM
BGs are hybrids...they can do a little bit of everything.

but I do agree that Chaffs should be nerfed...

No, RD and Woos need to be nerfed.

BullsI
January 11th, 2010, 11:37 AM
Theeeeen what exactly do we have IGs for again, besides having the best looking armors? :V

I mean, if the BG can fill the fighter role just as well, then why the hell is there even an IG, I can't really deny what Razgriz said, most of what an IG can do, a BG does twice as well.

The one big thing igears can do that bgears can't is put constant pressure on a target. Think about it, igears fire tracking missiles once every 1.8 seconds. Technically speaking in 4 seconds an igear has fired the equivalent of a tracking abm (8 missiles, each capable of doing 1k+ damage) so really its just a matter of getting it on the target. (maximizing hits with your weapons is probably the most important thing) Where on a bgear, you might get 1 shot sure, but you have all kinds of chance to avoid it, and its not like you'll ever have to kit off a bgear that's chasing you. The only issue really in question is a bgears tanking ability. (as igears really do have similar damage capabilities even if they don't use it effectively 90% of the time) Though putting the bawoo down to 75% prob or raising arrows up to 85% would be in order. The 1 thing I would LOVE to see happen is a reworking of skills so that you can no longer have a bombing mode active while you use a movement skill. Idk why they changed it to work this way, but it really should go back. That's where most of the bgear "******ry" comes from.

SexyIg
January 11th, 2010, 02:25 PM
The one big thing igears can do that bgears can't is put constant pressure on a target. Think about it, igears fire tracking missiles once every 1.8 seconds. Technically speaking in 4 seconds an igear has fired the equivalent of a tracking abm (8 missiles, each capable of doing 1k+ damage) so really its just a matter of getting it on the target. (maximizing hits with your weapons is probably the most important thing) Where on a bgear, you might get 1 shot sure, but you have all kinds of chance to avoid it, and its not like you'll ever have to kit off a bgear that's chasing you. The only issue really in question is a bgears tanking ability. (as igears really do have similar damage capabilities even if they don't use it effectively 90% of the time) Though putting the bawoo down to 75% prob or raising arrows up to 85% would be in order. The 1 thing I would LOVE to see happen is a reworking of skills so that you can no longer have a bombing mode active while you use a movement skill. Idk why they changed it to work this way, but it really should go back. That's where most of the bgear "******ry" comes from.

k what what you about the case of a bg spamming ra prob hawks on you? And what is fair in a bg killing only one shot(applies in the case of ags too) and an ig which has no right to commit mistakes must get down the chaffs...,the wew:)now the hp remains. i know that hp build bgs can die easily with sparrows:evil:<----what i use, but bgs having and e10+ def armor is hard coz they don't die that fast waiting you to make only a little error in rolling and BOOM:p<----145% prob on woos:evil:. but pff i'll stop QQing and get an eva armor so that i see if itd still balanced :p

BullsI
January 11th, 2010, 04:16 PM
k what what you about the case of a bg spamming ra prob hawks on you?

That's one stupid bgear, or stupid person if your getting hit by it outside of a tube

And what is fair in a bg killing only one shot(applies in the case of ags too) and an ig which has no right to commit mistakes must get down the chaffs...,the wew:)now the hp remains.

What right do igears have to deal constant damage to the bgear during the entire time they can't make a mistake. Don't one shot an igear and what happens, it runs away, kits back full and tries again, hows that any more fair. Mgears are hard to 1hit but are to slow to run away (balanced) Agears are hard to 1 hit if made properly but too slow to run and already have barrier to counter anyway (balanced) Take the 1 shot of igears away and your killing the balance between speeds, specially if you nerf the bgears engine to 490.

i know that hp build bgs can die easily with sparrows:evil:<----what i use, but bgs having and e10+ def armor is hard coz they don't die that fast waiting you to make only a little error in rolling and BOOM:p<----145% prob on woos:evil:. but pff i'll stop QQing and get an eva armor so that i see if itd still balanced :p

People really do underestimate well made pierce arrows. If you having issues with the def bgear, I suggest you make some.

Most issues are none issues really, just people being lazy or not looking at both sides of the issue.

thatunderscoreguy
January 12th, 2010, 12:26 AM
i would agree with you.... but there are BGs out there i hit for 100s (before RD), 86 engine build and still OHKO me.

BullsI
January 12th, 2010, 12:56 AM
I blame purify for that. Why you ask? Because it forces igears to run around as 500sp builds if there a "known" target. Without it 300sp builds would be a lot more workable and those 100's would be more like 400's and like I said, a good pierce arrow is actually a worthy investment. (but as I said early, I would like bawoos at 75% prob)

thatunderscoreguy
January 12th, 2010, 01:42 AM
yea i tried out a 384 SP hybrid build, but i just got puried way to often for it to be efficient. and im not sure if i should go speed/RA or speed/pierce, since the RA will still do dmg to def builds, but help keep DPS on other gears too, while the pierce would only be good on def builds.

TheRealGB
January 12th, 2010, 04:20 AM
For nation balance:

http://forum.subagames.com/showpost.php?p=67093&postcount=59
(From Crowded Maps Thread)

BullsI
January 12th, 2010, 01:11 PM
yea i tried out a 384 SP hybrid build, but i just got puried way to often for it to be efficient. and im not sure if i should go speed/RA or speed/pierce, since the RA will still do dmg to def builds, but help keep DPS on other gears too, while the pierce would only be good on def builds.

RA requires time, pierce doesn't. RA are better chasers but worse in turn fighting, and worthless if your the one being chased. Depends what you end up doing more.

SexyIg
January 12th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Most issues are none issues really, just people being lazy or not looking at both sides of the issue.

wth, pierce arrows?= lacks prob and dmg , btw you think full atk igs can ohko a bg?:P

BullsI
January 12th, 2010, 04:44 PM
wth, pierce arrows?= lacks prob and dmg , btw you think full atk igs can ohko a bg?:P

Challenger Serpin Arrow of Ganymede (http://www.acecalcs.net/wpnlink.php?wpn=CEHPL600&encht=I62S40)

If you use that as full attack, you'd have 90% pierce with a charm. Think outside the "omg its not done so it must be wrong" box.

BTW:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/xer0sin/ArrowV2.jpg

These are prob/speed, they hit 1100's as pure eva build

Lion Astarore Arrow of Viking (http://www.acecalcs.net/wpnlink.php?wpn=CF95BR00&encht=P52S50)
(sorry don't remember where the pic of them is lol "<)

These hit 1k's as full eva build

Seraphim Astarore Arrow of Great (http://www.acecalcs.net/wpnlink.php?wpn=CFAS8900&encht=A62S40)

These can hit 1.3-1.5k's
(never tried them as full eva so not sure exactly)

Why yes, it IS possible for an igear to 2 hit the same bgears that a bgears can 1 hit. (keep in mind, once every 4 seconds vs 2 everyone 1.8 seconds, I never said 1 shot, just in 4 seconds igears have the equivalent of a lvl 92 abm, also a lot of bgears are immune to being 1 hit cause of RD and what not, but I've already stated that should be changed, ext.)

thatunderscoreguy
January 12th, 2010, 05:12 PM
RA requires time, pierce doesn't. RA are better chasers but worse in turn fighting, and worthless if your the one being chased. Depends what you end up doing more.

i was thinking of RA to keep DPS on BGs and AGs, while still been more useful against MGs than my current arrows. i probably spend more time turn fighting, but i find i can outturn most BGs so keeping a lock isnt really a huge problem. but pierce would probably be more useful in killing those gears that need killing, eg. that MG with a e12 def binder running around in the SP map.

was thinking of something like this:

http://www.acecalcs.net/wpnlink.php?wpn=K2HRMF00&encht=P02R50S50
http://www.acecalcs.net/wpnlink.php?wpn=K2HPL700&encht=I52S50

both those would be best case, but i probably wont get something exactly like that.

BullsI
January 12th, 2010, 06:42 PM
i was thinking of RA to keep DPS on BGs and AGs, while still been more useful against MGs than my current arrows. i probably spend more time turn fighting, but i find i can outturn most BGs so keeping a lock isnt really a huge problem. but pierce would probably be more useful in killing those gears that need killing, eg. that MG with a e12 def binder running around in the SP map.

was thinking of something like this:

http://www.acecalcs.net/wpnlink.php?wpn=K2HRMF00&encht=P02R50S50
http://www.acecalcs.net/wpnlink.php?wpn=K2HPL700&encht=I52S50

both those would be best case, but i probably wont get something exactly like that.

On the second one, sense your 86+ (faster then bgears) and it would be more used for chasing mgears then bgears (turn fighting doesn't really require speed) I would go only 3-4 speed cards. Mgears aren't very fast but every extra % of pierce helps xD

But enough side tracking... back to balance :D

Imonahorse
January 13th, 2010, 02:28 AM
My thoughts:

Change reduce damage to be affected by pierce, but keep it separate from defense.

eg. BG with 50% def and final RD vs. AG with 30% pierce:

(50-30) = 20% damage reduction from def
(50-30) = 20% damage reduction from RD

total damage = (80% x 80%) = 64%

Make frenzy boost missile speed.

Less speed cards = more prob/RA cards.

Reduce charge shot to 9 SP/shot

To keep it in line with the BG's other offensive skills.

darqknife
January 13th, 2010, 06:18 PM
-for gear balance . . . as from playing on all types . . .

bg - small nerf in prob, like maybe ~5%, to hawkies/bawoos

ag - nerf distance on all ag std weps . . . hitting at over 1900 distance is bs, and still raping with a bs at that distance is even more bs

mg - give them a skill for increasing exp (by ~5-7%) to make up for the less damage, easily kill mobs

ig - i like the mutitarget idea, but there are a few fun ideas i like better: kamikaze (blow up a small ~25-30m radius when you die, and steer really slow til you crash, but blow up early if something else hits you); a skill where if you die after shooting a volley, it still goes; a sniper shot type skill, like hyper shot, but at a good distance (i mean, it is the idle sniper, and other gears have batter range, wtf?); a sp regen/less costly skill; more flying skills; or it's own invisi skill.

(just pick one of the ig things, no more than that or it'd be unfair/unbalanced skill)

if you think anything should be done (besides the distance nerf on ag's...ok, maybe on mg's grinding, but that isn't so bad really...that's it) to any of the gears cause they are over/underpowered, you haven't played on all of them, or you really suck at one of them. THEY DO NOT NEED ANY CHANGE AND TO HONESTLY THINK SO, YOU NEED TO LEARN TO ROLL AND STFU

-as for nations

winning nation shouldn't deserve a penalty, you should be rewarded for winning. "oh yeah, we're winning right now, lets all suck so we get the rewards" "here, here's our mothership, won't you kill it? we'll just kill ourselves so we get loser wp's/rewards" yeah don't make much sense

leave the nations alone, they will balance themselves out, it's a wonderful economic strategy that you learn about in college. it's why the government f's up the economy in the US . . .

if you REALLY want to do something, just give incintives for new players to join the weaker nations, like mini exp packs, or give better hh's for the loser nation

all in all, the gears are pretty well balanced as is, prelude is well on it's way to being a very well balanced server . . . things will work themselves out if given enough time, so stop worrying, stop qq'ing, and stop trying to force what you could end up making worse . . .

my 2 cents

SexyIg
January 14th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Challenger Serpin Arrow of Ganymede (http://www.acecalcs.net/wpnlink.php?wpn=CEHPL600&encht=I62S40)

If you use that as full attack, you'd have 90% pierce with a charm. Think outside the "omg its not done so it must be wrong" box.
lemme define pierce to you, pierce is the opposite of defense,i.e attack powers don't increase with it, using that arrow will get me approx. 500s on a full def bg and as it lacks ra it can be easily outkitted:P
BTW:

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/xer0sin/ArrowV2.jpg

These are prob/speed, they hit 1100's as pure eva build

Lion Astarore Arrow of Viking (http://www.acecalcs.net/wpnlink.php?wpn=CF95BR00&encht=P52S50)
(sorry don't remember where the pic of them is lol "<)

These hit 1k's as full eva build
that's cool, but def bg still wins and that fix gamble is damn hard to get.
Seraphim Astarore Arrow of Great (http://www.acecalcs.net/wpnlink.php?wpn=CFAS8900&encht=A62S40)

These can hit 1.3-1.5k's
(never tried them as full eva so not sure exactly)you hope to fully hit a 130% ig with that,gl and get a calculator and think well what you say.

Why yes, it IS possible for an igear to 2 hit the same bgears that a bgears can 1 hit. (keep in mind, once every 4 seconds vs 2 everyone 1.8 seconds, I never said 1 shot, just in 4 seconds igears have the equivalent of a lvl 92 abm, also a lot of bgears are immune to being 1 hit cause of RD and what not, but I've already stated that should be changed, ext.)that 2 hitting a bg is very rare , can you tell me how many igs can do it? + there is something known as rolling , so its not sure that your 2 shots will certainly hit and lastly making thses weps will cost me a lot of creds unless i make it on wep calc:p bg get a loa or a spool and prob fix it e8 =enugh and here we go we are ready BE PRACTICAL MAN serpin arrows and not easy to make as nergal arrows i'll will waste 500k creds making these while bgs use 10k creds to get their wep ready

BullsI
January 14th, 2010, 01:24 PM
that 2 hitting a bg is very rare , can you tell me how many igs can do it?

any igear that wants to

+ there is something known as rolling , so its not sure that your 2 shots will certainly hit

OMG bgears can roll? What a coincidence, so can igears. Btw, those arrows hit a minimum of 700's on most bgears because they give you 90% pierce and you don't need RA to down a bgear. Pierce might not give you more damage, but base those arrows hit for atleast 800's, mine which are almost exactly like those minus having 7% min/max and only being lvl 40 actually break into 800's rather easily. Oh and a Def bgear can't (well, right after a pury maybe lol) get 1 hit anyway, so that makes your point a mute argument.

and lastly making thses weps will cost me a lot of creds unless i make it on wep calc:p

Cost exactly the same if you use a pumpkin arrow or w.e the christmas arrows are called.

bg get a loa or a spool and prob fix it e8 =enugh and here we go we are ready BE PRACTICAL MAN serpin arrows

I have 2 final pumpkin arrows just sitting there waiting to be used, not my fault if you didn't take full advantage of the event.

and not easy to make as nergal arrows i'll will waste 500k creds making these while bgs use 10k creds to get their wep ready

blah blah blah blah

thatunderscoreguy
January 14th, 2010, 10:21 PM
i dont see any IG 2hitting a BG anytime soon with RD the way it is. even if you hit 800s, RD will cut it down to about 400s, average 5kish shield (against a def armor), about 12 arrows to get through the shield, 3 volleys, then another volley or so for the energy, total of 4 volleys tops.

and my 100s i hit on some BGs is with 234 attk.

BullsI
January 14th, 2010, 11:41 PM
i dont see any IG 2hitting a BG anytime soon with RD the way it is. even if you hit 800s, RD will cut it down to about 400s, average 5kish shield (against a def armor), about 12 arrows to get through the shield, 3 volleys, then another volley or so for the energy, total of 4 volleys tops.

I said: Pretty much any bgear, that another bgear could 1 shot (this being a rather small amount unless you find them unbuffed completely) could also be 2 shot by an igear. Its not my fault if you take this statement out of the context it was meant to be placed in.

p.s. I also previously stated that RD was retardedly broken , so I am in no way disagreeing with that particular aspect.

thatunderscoreguy
January 15th, 2010, 12:47 AM
sorry must have missed that point.

Trollpoke
January 15th, 2010, 01:41 AM

you need 89% perice like i do.

dharne
January 15th, 2010, 10:46 AM
w0ot i can log on my igear now ahahaha.

nighthawkz lvl 86 igear
BCU artemis..

Havok
January 15th, 2010, 11:19 AM
make bark/SSB warps warp you to your own warpppp :V

SexyIg
January 15th, 2010, 01:58 PM
blah blah blah blah

k you are not willing to accept that dmg is low, but you made something more clear:P what enables bgs to survive longer?,Ans=def
and what make igs survive longer? Ans= eva

so considering that you need 90% pierce to make a 3 hits kill on a bg, means you need to be full attack, and a full eva ig will take 6-8 shots to kill that damn bg:ehh:while that bg ohko or 2hko you.
so where is the Balance:p??????????????????????

BullsI
January 15th, 2010, 03:27 PM
k you are not willing to accept that dmg is low, but you made something more clear:P what enables bgs to survive longer?,Ans=def
and what make igs survive longer? Ans= eva

so considering that you need 90% pierce to make a 3 hits kill on a bg, means you need to be full attack, and a full eva ig will take 6-8 shots to kill that damn bg:ehh:while that bg ohko or 2hko you.
so where is the Balance:p??????????????????????

Igears: Constant damage, higher speeds
Bgears: One hit possibility if the igear gets within 100m or so

Where isn't the balance?

ApocryphaB
January 15th, 2010, 03:30 PM
I think barrel rolls are broken. No one uses it anyways. I suggest we remove it.

/sarcasm

Polysaccharide
January 16th, 2010, 02:52 AM
I fought an I gear today that only in 3/10 of the missiles I fired actually hurt him, and what did hit did 500-800. The balance is fine. I use 174% prob 27 min max bawoos for reference.

icantgetthenameiwant
January 17th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Tier 6 is the balance.

Pierce for only IG? There you go.

SexyIg
January 17th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Tier 6 is the balance.

Pierce for only IG? There you go.

hmmm tier 6 is how much pierce? i want a 15% pierce armor so that eva hybrid build works:awsum:, then i think it will be balanced:evil: 45% pierce + 90% eva with ragings = balanced:P

BullsI
January 17th, 2010, 05:52 PM
hmmm tier 6 is how much pierce? i want a 15% pierce armor so that eva hybrid build works:awsum:, then i think it will be balanced:evil: 45% pierce + 90% eva with ragings = balanced:P

That's called an 88+ full attack igear, you realize this don't you? Oh wait, you obviously don't. (and thats pre eva cards)

SexyIg
January 18th, 2010, 12:00 PM
That's called an 88+ full attack igear, you realize this don't you? Oh wait, you obviously don't. (and thats pre eva cards)

What? a 88+ full attack ig to get balanced:P i know what you talking about but what i meant, is that a lv 78 tg can have that build with the he gets 15% pierce armor:D

And concerning you previous post ,speed difference sux when it comes to the the case of 86 engines 10m/s , the bg can still slow you down with std =not balnced

secondly 100m for ohko? you ever got hit with proxy woos? coz maybe you never got hit with those woos:P

finally to get 90% eva on FULL attack ig ?, you need eva carded armors which makes you more easier to die coz hp is neglected and eva is not that really high.:'(

Lets continue to QQ, don't give up:p

Bump:
I think barrel rolls are broken. No one uses it anyways. I suggest we remove it.

/sarcasm

i use it^^

BullsI
January 18th, 2010, 12:21 PM
What? a 88+ full attack ig to get balanced:P i know what you talking about but what i meant, is that a lv 78 tg can have that build with the he gets 15% pierce armor:D

How dare an Igear need to grind to 86+ in order to be balanced with an 86+ bgear. Frankly, if your dying to under lvl 86 bgears.... ROFL

And concerning you previous post ,speed difference sux when it comes to the the case of 86 engines 10m/s , the bg can still slow you down with std =not balnced

Kits exist in game, no bgear is ever going to standard you into energy if you even use ctypes.

secondly 100m for ohko? you ever got hit with proxy woos? coz maybe you never got hit with those woos:P

100m IS a proxy woo, (50m from e10 proxy, 50m from abm proxy) and no, I roll, I don't get hit with proxy woos 75-80% of the time.

finally to get 90% eva on FULL attack ig ?, you need eva carded armors which makes you more easier to die coz hp is neglected and eva is not that really high.:'(

It's funny how many times you show yourself to be completely ignorant. See image below.

Lets continue to QQ, don't give up:p

Bump:

i use it^^

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff286/xer0sin/stats.jpg

Honestly if you manage to get away with cpu spirit you'd be closer to 100% eva. Card to e10, thats 110% eva, card to e13, 120% eva. My god igears simply have it rough.

FortunePaw
January 18th, 2010, 12:29 PM
And they still cry about bg been broken...

PlazmaZ10
January 18th, 2010, 01:23 PM
And they still cry about bg been broken...

doesnt matter its getting nerfed in 3.3 anyway

SexyIg
January 18th, 2010, 04:07 PM

Honestly if you manage to get away with cpu spirit you'd be closer to 100% eva. Card to e10, thats 110% eva, card to e13, 120% eva. My god igears simply have it rough.

first of all, i said ragings but not god charms, i can't afford to have god charm every day(so = 80%) and and you you put a lv 98 armor in the calc = so without god charm eva =79.31% , and btw the stats you build sux coz you need to decrease atk by 4 and increase and increase eva by 4 for a lv 86 engine to be supported . Otherwise the ig would be more broken than it is currently(anyone has an ig like that?:P:P:P:P)

"How dare an Igear need to grind to 86+ in order to be balanced with an 86+ bgear. Frankly, if your dying to under lvl 86 bgears.... ROFL"
^^nonsense, think about what you writing^^

Kits exist in game, no bgear is ever going to standard you into energy if you even use ctypes.
coz you kit in a 1v1 and you don't know what is is charge shot:P:P:P

100m IS a proxy woo, (50m from e10 proxy, 50m from abm proxy) and no, I roll, I don't get hit with proxy woos 75-80% of the time.
bgs that duels you lag? or you the the best ig in the game?:confused: 75%-80% omg

It's funny how many times you show yourself to be completely ignorant. See image below.
have you ever seen an eva bg?:P coz on prelude they are making bg e12 eva, lv 27 engine with 130%+ eva , = they have the same eva of an ig(or more) + more hp(*******chaffs)+RD +they kill faster
WHERE IS THE DAMN BALANCE?

QQ
owned^^

WayoftheGun
January 18th, 2010, 04:37 PM

I dont know if your just trolling or if you mean that serious. That build is over the 80% weight limit cannot use the 86 jet engine and its kinda hard for an lvl 88 gear to use a 98 armor. But i guess its kinda easy to get an e13 eva armor, i think you get it as lvl up reward when you hit lvl 11. And this build gets oneshot by high lvl bgears anyhow.

thatunderscoreguy
January 18th, 2010, 04:57 PM

i would lose 1 point in attack and put it in agi so you can use the 86 engine. and you also need another point in fuel.

BullsI
January 18th, 2010, 05:54 PM
first of all, i said ragings but not god charms, i can't afford to have god charm every day(so = 80%) and and you you put a lv 98 armor in the calc = so without god charm eva =79.31% , and btw the stats you build sux coz you need to decrease atk by 4 and increase and increase eva by 4 for a lv 86 engine to be supported . Otherwise the ig would be more broken than it is currently(anyone has an ig like that?:P:P:P:P)

You know duel charms are TRADABLE, not my fault if you don't take advantage of this. Yes I put in 98 on accident, 2% difference, oh no.... still 89%

"How dare an Igear need to grind to 86+ in order to be balanced with an 86+ bgear. Frankly, if your dying to under lvl 86 bgears.... ROFL"
^^nonsense, think about what you writing^^

I do, apparently you don't if thats the best answer you can come up with.

coz you kit in a 1v1 and you don't know what is is charge shot:P:P:P

charge shot is a waste of sp and any good bgear would never use it, and yes, I kit whenever, I don't give a flying monkey turd about your e-honor, I want the damn km.

bgs that duels you lag? or you the the best ig in the game?:confused: 75%-80% omg

I must be if I'm the only 1 that can roll proxy, but generally it tends to only be the bad igears that complain about proxy. Lagging bgears are a different issue, but if your dueling a bgear all you need to do is stay is stay away and pick away at its health. If its open warfare... roll sooner if you need to get closer.

have you ever seen an eva bg?:P coz on prelude they are making bg e12 eva, lv 27 engine with 130%+ eva , = they have the same eva of an ig(or more) + more hp(*******chaffs)+RD +they kill faster

I'd love to see an eva bgear, I'd rip it a new one in about 30 seconds if it didn't have a good pilot, and if it does have a good pilot, I'd just ignore it cause it couldn't catch me. That's a purely anti-agear build. Considering how prelude is with agears, I fully understand that build.

WHERE IS THE DAMN BALANCE? QQ
bgear: must be 86 for 300 agi, 460 max speed, 6% pierce. igear: 86 engine, 530 and similar stats with twice as much or more pierce. Sounds balanced to me.

owned^^
If you say so.

I dont know if your just trolling or if you mean that serious. That build is over the 80% weight limit cannot use the 86 jet engine and its kinda hard for an lvl 88 gear to use a 98 armor. But i guess its kinda easy to get an e13 eva armor, i think you get it as lvl up reward when you hit lvl 11. And this build gets oneshot by high lvl bgears anyhow.

It was an accident on the 98 armor :p Full eva igears get 1 shot by bgears anyway, honestly if I'm fighting a bgear I prefer full attack gears. Its agears that make attack igears cry.

i would lose 1 point in attack and put it in agi so you can use the 86 engine. and you also need another point in fuel.

29 fuel works because it wasn't stated for the 86 engine. He simply said full attack and 90% eva was impossible so I showed he was wrong with a build you can actually use. (though its not ideal haha) The 86 engine would probably be 1 more fuel (I honestly don't remember, only igear I've used in a long time that used 86+ engines was 94 and that one had 32 fuel so I'll take your word on it.) and 1 more eva. Honestly though, my build would be more like 260 attack, 33 spirit, rest into agi cause I got no problem spamming ctype sp kits. (though I might change that sense watermellon island is gone now)

thatunderscoreguy
January 18th, 2010, 08:04 PM
i tried out 384 SP, 22ish attk, 260 agi. could get about 120ish% eva fully buffed/charmed with my armor (e5 eva, e5 shield, e2 hyper eva) with a base pierce of 35%. my current build is close to this, and it works pretty nice, though its really dependent on MG buffs, which i never keep for more than 30secs so....

Trollpoke
January 18th, 2010, 09:33 PM
silly 92 igear thinking he has mgear buffs.

BullsI
January 18th, 2010, 10:14 PM
i tried out 384 SP, 22ish attk, 260 agi. could get about 120ish% eva fully buffed/charmed with my armor (e5 eva, e5 shield, e2 hyper eva) with a base pierce of 35%. my current build is close to this, and it works pretty nice, though its really dependent on MG buffs, which i never keep for more than 30secs so....

That's 30 seconds longer with buffs then most of us have before getting purified. Seriously, you wanna balance the game, best way is to get rid of its adverse effect on a gears SP. Should be final skills and form skills only, basically none gear base skills. Either that, or I had a suggestion in the AR forums like, ages ago that went like this. Change Purify with FR. Give FR a 15min cool-down (I'm down for shorter there, just not every minute lol) and Purify the 30/25/20/15 change. That way it balances out with the final skills it was designed to counter.

thatunderscoreguy
January 18th, 2010, 10:21 PM
30min for pury..... just think of how much easier it would be to kill stuff if your barely getting purified. my suggestion is to increase the lvl required for purify, so you dont get random 5x gears spamming it, instead make it 7x or something, and increase the cd, not to something like 30mins which would make things way to easy, but to something like 2-3mins, which would pretty much half the number of purifys you get.

PlazmaZ10
January 18th, 2010, 10:22 PM
why are you people arguing about Bgs echo said it himself there getting nerfed in 3.3 there nothing to debate

thatunderscoreguy
January 18th, 2010, 10:26 PM
the argument has moved on from BGs to purify

BullsI
January 18th, 2010, 10:46 PM
30min for pury..... just think of how much easier it would be to kill stuff if your barely getting purified. my suggestion is to increase the lvl required for purify, so you dont get random 5x gears spamming it, instead make it 7x or something, and increase the cd, not to something like 30mins which would make things way to easy, but to something like 2-3mins, which would pretty much half the number of purifys you get.

I like the form buffs and final skills only idea best really. Cooldown can stay what it is because of the # of final skills, and I could care less if my mgear buffs get taken off, I'm used to not having em anyway. :p

SexyIg
January 19th, 2010, 01:34 AM
why are you people arguing about Bgs echo said it himself there getting nerfed in 3.3 there nothing to debate

coz BullsI arguments have got no balls and we'll make this an epic thread:p

Bump: You know duel charms are TRADABLE, not my fault if you don't take advantage of this. Yes I put in 98 on accident, 2% difference, oh no.... still 89%
means you can find a seller selling godcharms or you have too much spi and being an ig to you is to use god charms everytime?, so that to get balanced:p, you always buy god charms?
24/7

still you lose i'll support my point in some lines on this post.

charge shot is a waste of sp and any good bgear would never use it, and yes, I kit whenever, I don't give a flying monkey turd about your e-honor, I want the damn km.

lol, why is charge shot a waste of sp? some get me 2k dmg(can be more) with one shot. now im sure that you never got hit with that, i don't wanna kit in a duel.(so you need more shield for the balance?< another point of not balancing)

I must be if I'm the only 1 that can roll proxy, but generally it tends to only be the bad igears that complain about proxy. Lagging bgears are a different issue, but if your dueling a bgear all you need to do is stay is stay away and pick away at its health. If its open warfare... roll sooner if you need to get closer.

stay away= need faster engine or you have too much sp?and burn 80sp for overbooster every time?, so you can stay away with 10m/s difference>>according to me, as you boost away with that difference of speed the bg will get you in his abm range:p
conclusion = need to be way faster than that

bgear: must be 86 for 300 agi, 460 max speed, 6% pierce. igear: 86 engine, 530 and similar stats with twice as much or more pierce. Sounds balanced to me.
it does sound balanced to me.

and the same QQ thread again:P, igs need to be full atk build accordoing to you to kill bgs on fair ground?while the bg can be still eva or def? so ig must not be eva and cry as as they see ags with a -50% ra leg bs:P=sounds balanced to you

BullsI
January 19th, 2010, 03:05 AM
coz BullsI arguments have got no balls and we'll make this an epic thread:p

I fail to see how your failures against bgears is any reflection on me, my balls, (which are freakishly huge) or my argument.

Bump: You know duel charms are TRADABLE, not my fault if you don't take advantage of this. Yes I put in 98 on accident, 2% difference, oh no.... still 89%
means you can find a seller selling godcharms or you have too much spi and being an ig to you is to use god charms everytime?, so that to get balanced:p, you always buy god charms?
24/7

Again you twist things. You claimed damage was unfair, I proved you wrong, you claimed full attack with 90% eva was impossible, I proved you wrong, you said you couldn't get charms, so I proved you wrong. So, where does this trend seem to be heading? I never once said you HAD to do anything. I've given you several different ways to overcome the problems which you have said you are having. You have poo pooed each one as impossible without a valid argument, without any experience on the matter, or really any ration thought involved.

still you lose i'll support my point in some lines on this post.

I loled

lol, why is charge shot a waste of sp? some get me 2k dmg(can be more) with one shot. now im sure that you never got hit with that, i don't wanna kit in a duel.(so you need more shield for the balance?< another point of not balancing)

Charge shot is a waste of sp because a bgear has limited amounts of it. Between invis, chaff, reduce damage, and purify's you have little left to spare. If you choose to spam charge shot you will have to go 1k sp build. To go 1k sp build you loose a lot of attack or a lot of defence. Besides, a single 2k damage is like... lol damage. The only use I've ever found for charge shot is in duels where people don't kit or as a quick kill when you have someone burning already.

stay away= need faster engine or you have too much sp?and burn 80sp for overbooster every time?, so you can stay away with 10m/s difference>>according to me, as you boost away with that difference of speed the bg will get you in his abm range:p
conclusion = need to be way faster than that

10m/s is technically a false speed difference. In straight boosting it is true, but max cruise speed for a bgear engine is 260 and the igears max cruising speed is 290m/s. This allows the igear to more easily feather, thus allowing for sustained speeds that tend more towards 20m/s faster. Throw in the fact that igear movement skills are 5seconds faster and you can rather easily keep away if you throw in some boost turning.

it does sound balanced to me.

and the same QQ thread again:P, igs need to be full atk build accordoing to you to kill bgs on fair ground?while the bg can be still eva or def? so ig must not be eva and cry as as they see ags with a -50% ra leg bs:P=sounds balanced to you

Considering your the one QQing about overpowered bgears... I really don't get why you call it a QQ thread. I never said igears need to be full attack, I said I prefer full attack when fighting bgears. Do what bgears do, make pierce weapons and go survival build. Besides if you compare stats, Igears will always have the advantage.

Now seriously, let it go... On with the purify discussion.

KitsuFox
January 19th, 2010, 02:43 PM
I think making "builds" in general screwed over the balance of this game.

Trollpoke
January 19th, 2010, 03:09 PM
I think making "builds" in general screwed over the balance of this game.

no balance in builds?

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/3426/atm00016.jpg

EDIT: no charms or buffs are on.

icantgetthenameiwant
January 19th, 2010, 03:23 PM

Where did he say this? If this is true I might have to take you somewhat seriously from now on.

L1onn
January 19th, 2010, 03:34 PM
I'm going to blow my brains out all over the servers
that way they will short circuit/stop working, and force everyone to go outside.

Trollpoke
January 19th, 2010, 03:40 PM
Where did he say this? If this is true I might have to take you somewhat seriously from now on.

he didn't.

BullsI
January 19th, 2010, 03:52 PM

He said a while back that they were discussing bgear changes between all the versions. People just naturally jump to the conclusion that this means the bgear is getting a nerf though in reality it could mean any number of other possibilities.

PlazmaZ10
January 19th, 2010, 05:48 PM
he didn't.

said it himself in a thread a while back but has like how many post? so yea im not looking threw all of them just to find it

AufMeinGrass
January 19th, 2010, 10:10 PM
nerf bawoo prob and bigsmash prob to 74.9%, just like arrows.

problem solved.

SpaceHippo
January 20th, 2010, 12:28 AM
i love it when bullsi gets mad :D

BullsI
January 20th, 2010, 12:40 AM
i love it when bullsi gets mad :D

You've never seen my mad. O.o

Imonahorse
January 20th, 2010, 03:12 AM
nerf bawoo prob and bigsmash prob to 74.9%, just like arrows.

problem solved.

Nerf arrow RA to 4 seconds, just like bawoos.

Problem solved.

metalzwn
January 20th, 2010, 03:20 AM
Nerf arrow RA to 4 seconds, just like bawoos.

Problem solved.
Sure thing. Just make arrow damage equal to bawoo damage, and we'll have a deal.

If B-gears get to vomit nukes -forward-, we then would get to vomit nukes that home-in, keeping a2a superiority squarely where it should be.

Eat that, reduce damage.

Imonahorse
January 20th, 2010, 03:32 AM
Sure thing. Just make arrow damage equal to bawoo damage, and we'll have a deal.

If B-gears get to vomit nukes -forward-, we then would get to vomit nukes that home-in, keeping a2a superiority squarely where it should be.

Eat that, reduce damage.

Fine by me, as long as we make frenzy a 6sp/sec toggle skill.

metalzwn
January 20th, 2010, 03:39 AM
Fine by me, as long as we make frenzy a 6sp/sec toggle skill.

Even better. That makes pury less of a problem.

Imonahorse
January 20th, 2010, 03:43 AM
Even better. That makes pury less of a problem.

Then we agree.

That wasn't so hard.

metalzwn
January 20th, 2010, 03:48 AM
Then we agree.

That wasn't so hard.

It's amazing what a little civility can accomplish, even if we don't see this agreement come to fruition. :XD:

SeinTa
January 20th, 2010, 12:14 PM
Give MGs rocket pods, so they can hover and shoot unguided rockets like
attack helicopters. :XD: Give them faster reattack, low damage and some explosion radius.

SexyIg
January 21st, 2010, 02:36 AM
Now seriously, let it go... On with the purify discussion.
:ehh: gah ,you always come out with some bogus answers:P on which i can QQ more.
anyways if want to close this discussion, close it:mad:
purify thread = cooldown should be 5 min, sux to get puried every 1 min in wars and waste sp kits coz , mg always puri spam you in the war until you town:(

lazy to read previous posts, what happened to the +2 volley frenzy discussion:confused:

KrisKros
January 21st, 2010, 03:07 AM
:ehh: gah ,you always come out with some bogus answers:P on which i can QQ more.
anyways if want to close this discussion, close it:mad:
purify thread = cooldown should be 5 min, sux to get puried every 1 min in wars and waste sp kits coz , mg always puri spam you in the war until you town:(

lazy to read previous posts, what happened to the +2 volley frenzy discussion:confused:

Yeah, I see where it becomes annoying from the BG, AG, or IG side of things, but on the MG side, we kind of need this...

We had a gate camp up for a SP, I had 7 BB puries in the hour. I was the only MG on the gate. Do you know how many other BBs that the nation used that my pury was on cd? 3, meaning the camp died, and people had to fly back across the map and recamp 3 different times because I couldn't pury with it already on cd. I'm gonna say this now, but 2-3 people using BB at the same time on a gate camp = for sure going down, no matter what. A lot of MG go afk in a camp, and with only 1 maybe 2 MG with pury on the gate watching it, at least 1 of those is going to hit, and that's with a heavy camp too.

Also, when MG (I'm still high 70s) run into those 80+ DEF build BG, we roll 20s on them with missiles . . . the ONLY chance we have is to make them waste their SP from needing rebuffs on themselves and not have the SP to use GBM/ABM/siege/frenzy rebuff as well as all the other buffs. If there is a war going on, most mid level MG are food for the other gears (yeah don't give me some BS about taylor surviving, only 3-4 MG are even remotely close to that level of play, and most of us give up grinding at 80; that's like comparing Michael Jordan to a kid playing a pick-up game at a rec center).

I consider it a win for me as soon as I get a BG to waste a SP kit in a war. Let's be honest, MG damage in war is laughable, a DEF/EVA BG, EVA IG, or DEF AG is able to use a B or sometimes even a C kit to heal off the damage. So you want to take the 1 thing that we have going for us? Does a MG really kill you in the 1-2 seconds that you don't have buffs on? Don't you already have a faster kill rate and therefore a higher SPI income and drops to make SP kits or buy back SP? Don't take away the only thing we have going for us.

BullsI
January 21st, 2010, 03:42 AM
Yeah, I see where it becomes annoying from the BG, AG, or IG side of things, but on the MG side, we kind of need this...

We had a gate camp up for a SP, I had 7 BB puries in the hour. I was the only MG on the gate. Do you know how many other BBs that the nation used that my pury was on cd? 3, meaning the camp died, and people had to fly back across the map and recamp 3 different times because I couldn't pury with it already on cd. I'm gonna say this now, but 2-3 people using BB at the same time on a gate camp = for sure going down, no matter what. A lot of MG go afk in a camp, and with only 1 maybe 2 MG with pury on the gate watching it, at least 1 of those is going to hit, and that's with a heavy camp too.

Also, when MG (I'm still high 70s) run into those 80+ DEF build BG, we roll 20s on them with missiles . . . the ONLY chance we have is to make them waste their SP from needing rebuffs on themselves and not have the SP to use GBM/ABM/siege/frenzy rebuff as well as all the other buffs. If there is a war going on, most mid level MG are food for the other gears (yeah don't give me some BS about taylor surviving, only 3-4 MG are even remotely close to that level of play, and most of us give up grinding at 80; that's like comparing Michael Jordan to a kid playing a pick-up game at a rec center).

I consider it a win for me as soon as I get a BG to waste a SP kit in a war. Let's be honest, MG damage in war is laughable, a DEF/EVA BG, EVA IG, or DEF AG is able to use a B or sometimes even a C kit to heal off the damage. So you want to take the 1 thing that we have going for us? Does a MG really kill you in the 1-2 seconds that you don't have buffs on? Don't you already have a faster kill rate and therefore a higher SPI income and drops to make SP kits or buy back SP? Don't take away the only thing we have going for us.

Every thought maybe, instead of trying to kill those gears that you haven't equipped yourself to fight (and for the most part can't touch you) you instead attack the people you can hurt? Like attack gears, agears, etc. There's no reason that a basically ******* skill should be in the game. Don't even try to deny it, you've admitted as much yourself. "I can't do anything, so instead I'm going to force them to use sp kits or pad" It's just being a **** to gears you haven't made the weapons to combat. Hell, I know people that make mgears specifically to grief people with purify. My idea does not take away your counter for bb's and ragings, it doesn't even effect the cool-down which would leave large gaps in defense against final skills. It simply takes away the ******* portion of the skill. So maybe then mgears will concern themselves with actually taking care of there form. I mean seriously, most mgears don't even heal there form, they just run around purifying everyone. Everyone complains about land siege barrier, you can counter that with skill, bgears, you can counter that with skill, what about purify... you can't counter that without sp kits, and last time I checked your average nub wont have sp kits or at least any to waste on just messing around warfare, but every mgear has purify.

The idea being, make purify effect only final skills and ragings if you don't want to read back sooner.

SexyIg
January 21st, 2010, 06:21 AM
Every thought maybe, instead of trying to kill those gears that you haven't equipped yourself to fight (and for the most part can't touch you) you instead attack the people you can hurt? Like attack gears, agears, etc. There's no reason that a basically ******* skill should be in the game. Don't even try to deny it, you've admitted as much yourself. "I can't do anything, so instead I'm going to force them to use sp kits or pad" It's just being a **** to gears you haven't made the weapons to combat. Hell, I know people that make mgears specifically to grief people with purify. My idea does not take away your counter for bb's and ragings, it doesn't even effect the cool-down which would leave large gaps in defense against final skills. It simply takes away the ******* portion of the skill. So maybe then mgears will concern themselves with actually taking care of there form. I mean seriously, most mgears don't even heal there form, they just run around purifying everyone. Everyone complains about land siege barrier, you can counter that with skill, bgears, you can counter that with skill, what about purify... you can't counter that without sp kits, and last time I checked your average nub wont have sp kits or at least any to waste on just messing around warfare, but every mgear has purify.

The idea being, make purify effect only final skills and ragings if you don't want to read back sooner.
some mgs are such a pain to the ***, they use 450 m/s engines and puri spam until there you have no sp and you becomes his favourite target, he will kill only you each time you respawn .. this sucks

AnimaxSquareCow
January 21st, 2010, 06:55 AM
This thread is such a Bad Roman.....

Trollpoke
January 21st, 2010, 03:35 PM

blah blah blah

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/4266/atm00027.jpg

YOU LOGIC IS FLAWED

Mike Cosgrove
January 21st, 2010, 05:49 PM
Yes, Statistical outliers mean M-gears are unbalanced.

So, let's move onto B-gear balancing with that train of thought...

Exhibit A: Poly.

Trollpoke
January 21st, 2010, 07:13 PM
Yes, Statistical outliers mean M-gears are unbalanced.

So, let's move onto B-gear balancing with that train of thought...

Exhibit A: Poly.

?

bgears are broken. k. so...

poly proves bgears are broken. :confused:

thatunderscoreguy
January 21st, 2010, 10:08 PM
nononono, you look at the fail BGs (the ones who never roll and just rely on their def) and how hard they are to kill. THAT proves how BGs are broken.

Trollpoke
January 22nd, 2010, 12:42 AM
nononono, you look at the fail BGs (the ones who never roll and just rely on their def) and how hard they are to kill. THAT proves how BGs are broken.

oh you mean the ones that think some silly vet sure can't be 300 atk with perice arrows?

TurboBlaze
January 22nd, 2010, 03:54 AM
oh you mean the ones that think some silly vet sure can't be 300 atk with perice arrows?

That and when I'm bombing angelinajolie with pierce woos+mgear buffs for 10 minutes straight and neither of us are dying , he barely even rolls. Most boring fight ever in barren land.Pierce spools+lv92 abm shouldn't be kittable.

It's not about bgears being broken , it's about how much money you sink into your armor to make yourself invincible (Look at Gvets/Children , children being a more creditwhore brig)

thatunderscoreguy
January 22nd, 2010, 07:25 AM
hmm gvets vs children in creditwhoreness....

OmgNaro
January 22nd, 2010, 07:28 AM
That and when I'm bombing angelinajolie with pierce woos+mgear buffs for 10 minutes straight and neither of us are dying , he barely even rolls. Most boring fight ever in barren land.Pierce spools+lv92 abm shouldn't be kittable.

It's not about bgears being broken , it's about how much money you sink into your armor to make yourself invincible (Look at Gvets/Children , children being a more creditwhore brig)

You fail, i can 2 hit GBM TaylorSwift and i think hes the highest leveled MG in the game

thatunderscoreguy
January 22nd, 2010, 07:34 AM
2 hit gbming a MG is different to abming a 88+ BG with a e13 def (or so i heard) armor who constantly has MG buffs and godcharms, plus RD and S kits.

and i doubt that 2 hitting blair was in a 1v1 fight, cause i seriously doubt you could GBM blair twice in a row in a 1v1 fight.

BullsI
January 22nd, 2010, 01:47 PM

If you throw revo in, revo wins that one. :P

TurboBlaze
January 22nd, 2010, 02:04 PM
2 hit gbming a MG is different to abming a 88+ BG with a e13 def (or so i heard) armor who constantly has MG buffs and godcharms, plus RD and S kits.

and i doubt that 2 hitting blair was in a 1v1 fight, cause i seriously doubt you could GBM blair twice in a row in a 1v1 fight.

Hell you were with me when we were attacking that bgear 2vs1 and he never got shot down , at all. final abm+lv92 igear with 300attack right? doesn't matter! e13 armor will tank anything!. Urgh.

Pinoyisthenewblack
January 22nd, 2010, 03:17 PM
- VA and pierce increase on Elevation... or maybe just Pierce (or even speed buff)

- Shorter cooldown on invincible.

- Instead of nerfing the 86 Bg engine (or besides doing it), why not "upgrade" the other 3 86 engines to the corresponding 94 speed engine? 86 is a reachable goal for most people wiht some patience and some1 that can plvl them, or even 83 or 84 with the deleveling cards should be enough. Extra speed should be an incentive for more balanced builds. If the Bg engine goes 490, we will see a LOT more people using the 460 engine and go for the full attack build that will 1-hit def build with ABM, and I don't think that's good, 460 can still catch-up M-X... or there will be more heroes (is that good?)

- Also, I think it should be really impotant that I could have some WaterMelon Armor Upgrade cards.

- Tone down the base damage of bawoos for like 10%

- Remove those damn Proxy cards... or change them from +5m to +5%.

And any gear can be broken when abusing the CS.

Some random on-topic thoughts...

thatunderscoreguy
January 22nd, 2010, 05:16 PM
since i have the 94 engine all i can say is, you dont want it to be lvl86.

Hawkerace
January 22nd, 2010, 08:25 PM
since i have the 94 engine all i can say is, you dont want it to be lvl86.

Too bad your engine doesn't save you.

Still gotta turn, and you can't always run in a square map.

DonVISIONe
January 22nd, 2010, 09:14 PM

we are more then 30 ppl in gvets and maybe 3-4 ppl have e10+ def/eva armors so what creditwhoreness lol

i dont even have a def armor, just flying around with a e8 bb veil...free wc km huh

and whats bout your armor? wasnt it e11
and your arrows?
nothing with credits right

if u wanna talk bout credwhores talk bout johnwayne
he buys every new slot armor for his bg...not to mention all his hyperfixed and e10+ spools

SexyIg
January 22nd, 2010, 10:12 PM
Hell you were with me when we were attacking that bgear 2vs1 and he never got shot down , at all. final abm+lv92 igear with 300attack right? doesn't matter! e13 armor will tank anything!. Urgh.

i thought that's why a +2 volley on frenzy was included in the game for lv92+ igs and considering the actual situation(def cards)= sux more, igs are far from reality to kill that mg and as bgs are getting nerfed.... who will kill those mgs???? = balanced:P

BullsI
January 22nd, 2010, 10:40 PM
+2 final frenzy hasn't existed sense like the first month of sco.

Gunchi
January 23rd, 2010, 01:11 AM
Uh, Idk if this has been suggested already...
But remove all kind of happy hours from nation with more people.
And warn people about it on the selection thing.

IGI
January 23rd, 2010, 09:16 AM
Bgs really are super broken, hell im a 92 bg with v5 e9 shield wp armor, with 700 sp, 178 attack and 84/84 for 86 engine. Got a 33 pierce 13 prob loa (zeus of alter) and a 55% prob spool, hawkeye of ammram both e10 and i only kit btype shield believe it or not V:....and i kill and last a hell of a long time in wars and stuff. So I can imagine how easy it is with all broken equips and all, but im actually a good bgear though ;l

Imonahorse
January 23rd, 2010, 06:15 PM
Bgs really are super broken, hell im a 92 bg ...and i kill and last a hell of a long time in wars and stuff.

And this differs from any other 92 gear with e10 equipment because...

RavinSbeasT
January 24th, 2010, 07:32 PM
The only thing that i can see to be done for a balance in the servers is to offer some kind of incentive to being in the "losing" nation. The GM's switching players back and forth isnt working, hell, in Artemis BCU jump into ANI so they can buy cheaper Items and cards!!??! WFT. We alreay have a Personal Contribution system in place, Shift it so that the nation with the least amount of players on get a better bonus, or, a bonus for joining the nation with the least amount of ACTIVE (not including peoples Spy gears). That is my opinion.

AnimaxSquareCow
January 25th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Bcu Jump into Ani so they can buy items/Cards....Lol
Zuhmeng *cough cough*
:awsum:

KrisKros
January 26th, 2010, 12:22 PM
Bcu Jump into Ani so they can buy items/Cards....Lol
Zuhmeng *cough cough*
:awsum:

yeah, i thought that was bs too . . .

ShouldNotBeL1on
January 26th, 2010, 01:24 PM
What if a nation buff was given to the nation with the least amount of people on to help fix any numbers issues?:confused: