PDA

View Full Version : Revo

Scribbin
December 9th, 2012, 09:21 PM
"Revo is now recruiting big JERKS

There are only a few restrictions.

1. No Fat chicks.

2. We will not let you in if you seem to be a colossal hom* unless- (edit by Joppe, you probably see what that is but i can't wright it on forums)
- You are someone planning on spying on us to disclose TOP SECRET CONSPIRACY INFORMATION.
- You are and internet stalker trying to obtain Pictures of Either me or AndRobin Naked.
- You are a 500 pound Navajo Chief with Lesbian tendencies and unmatchable grinding ability.

3. Can't Be a Dell Tech Support Team Member aspiring to be a dentist.

4. Must be used to blatant and regular verbal abuse.

5. It probably helps to be a terrorist.

6. BirdOfPrey is a stoner.

7. Must have open access to a gm account. (jajajajajajajaa)

8. Must be capable of pretending to be a girl in the case that we need to obtain free stuff from 43 year old men.

9. Can't be afraid of Emo Hair and Sky-Camo Cowboy Hats.

10. Aforementioned in 9, if you are joining us anyway, it's because you want to **** me and Blair Anthony.

11. Aforementioned in 10, Fudge Packing is really not our thing so please refrain from doing so.

12. Aforementioned in 11, Blair Anthony Gets drunk a lot and is easy to take advantage of.

13. Aforementioned is a funny looking word.

14. Must be level 3 or higher. ( The difference between Level 1 and 3 cyclerobs is tremendous.)

15. NO convicted felons of crimes regarding dogs, genitalia, and peanut butter, Bounty Has already Filled that spot.

16. Must Racially Profile Against Hobbits.

17. If you Join and happen to be African American, I hope you can rap, cause we will throw down some phat beats and the rhymes will be brought upon you homeslice.

18. If you are in our brigade, we probably already know your Address, Phone Number, Social Security Number, Banking Credentials, even the time where you thought no-one was watching you while you whacked it to the food channel, we know about that to, we were the one's that caused that creak noise outside of your door.

19. Don't talk about G****s.

20. Don't Talk about Fight Club.

21. Don't Call me at 3 A.M and talk to me about how your parents are upset with you and that you think you might have feelings for me and you're going crazy and say I'm too good for you and that you feel like I'm just playing Mind games with you and that you didn't think it would be possible for someone like me to ever really use the internet and that I'm so popular and that you're just this confused emo chick who wants to say so many things to me, but

... I'm Just gonna stop there. *Cough* Moving on.

22. If your name is claire, don't message me and then get Jay griffen to ask why I hate you so much and why I sent that picture of a whale getting harpooned and the words "THE HUNT IS ON CHUNKY" In response to you sending me a message saying " Happy Thanksgiving, How are you?"

23. Don't bring up Stick am.

24. If you happen to be somewhere and meet Jeff Aubin In real life, Render him unconscious, tie and gag him, put him in a large fed-ex shipping, label it "Heavy as ****," and talk to me about exactly where to mail it.

25.Feel Free to call Jay a Fat@ss, it's ok, we've made his life such a living hell that he doesn't really feel emotion anymore.

26. Must be able to kick Coke's ass in halo. I'm not asking for much by saying this.

27. Holy **** I'm on # 27.

28. There is an Art form to basting a turkey, and we only let you In if you have that art mastered.

29.OHHHNNN YAAAHHH BASTE THAT TURKEY MARTHA STEWART HARDER HARDER

30. Respect the Dolphin God.

31. C h e, e s e, mozzarella on chilli OHH YEAAAH SERVE IT TO ME SERVE IT TO ME SERVE IT TO ME, JUST A LITTLE BIT YEEEAAH BABY JUST A LITTLE BIT.

32. Know how to make bread while seducing people to 80's dance music.

33. DON'T EVER INSULT MEOW MEOW."

Hawkerace
December 9th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Too bad your remaining essence are a bunch of idiot pinoys lead by a midget pinoy. uheuehuiheujheuheuiheuheuhaeuhaeujheaaehuaehuaheua heuahfauehfa

IShotTheSun
December 10th, 2012, 01:13 AM
Regarding number 12, a drunk Blair is really fun to converse with.

xLuffyx
December 10th, 2012, 04:12 AM
You forgot to mention kuji and sending suba pizza.

SirHumpsalot
December 10th, 2012, 06:15 AM
My feelings, I feel they're being toyed with.

Purplefisty
December 10th, 2012, 04:11 PM
i luled @ this thread.

Arturia Pendragon
December 14th, 2012, 03:06 AM
Except meow meow is a stupid ****. Also, there needs to be something mentioning downloading a new hard drive.

Lonewolf7191
December 14th, 2012, 03:29 AM
Except meow meow is a stupid ****. Also, there needs to be something mentioning downloading a new hard drive.

Tell crash to unblock his acevideos so we can laugh at kuji!