PDA

View Full Version : Concerning the situation about Priston Tale

Triheart
December 19th, 2012, 11:21 AM
To the Priston Tale community,

As you are all aware, there are rumors spreading around that SubaGames is planning to stop their service for Priston Tale. We assure you that this is not true, and we are continuing to provide services for the game.

We like the Priston Tale community to know, although only two GMs were introduced, we do have more GMs working in the shadow handling tickets and other related task regarding Priston Tale.

On a final note, we will like to remind the community that the current Priston Tale version is v3167 when this post was made. The GMs are working on implementing patch v3168 on our test server to ensure that everything is functioning properly before we release it to the community, although we do not have a date for the release. The goal is to bring Priston Tale up to speed, and we will like for the community to be patient for the time being.

--------------------------------------------------

On a slightly off topic, I eventually plan on developing my own GM Tools for Priston Tale to handle the server logs for faster and more accurate results leisurely during my spare time, which isn't a lot of spare time =S My spare time is only once a week ^^; Anyways... unless I can get the OK from YeDang company, modifying the game files itself at this time is a no-no =(

knee
December 19th, 2012, 12:05 PM
I'm glad we finally got a gm who cares about the game. None of the other gms show commitment like this except for GM Peter. But he is long gone.

What update does the v3168 patch include? any bug fixes?

InfiniteLight
December 19th, 2012, 12:11 PM
YAY, Thanks GM Triheart :D I hop that I can be less bored in the game soon :D

omishiz
December 19th, 2012, 12:35 PM
fix the sound bug on the tier 4 skills.

P2toy
December 19th, 2012, 12:50 PM
Sir, how about the tickets? My ticket hasn't been answered for 2 weeks now.

totorito
December 19th, 2012, 01:50 PM
long live the priston tale commun! :D

megaman007
December 19th, 2012, 05:22 PM
That was good news about continuing pristontale. And i for one appreciate the things suba is trying to accomplish on getting pt up to speed. Good to hear.

Thank You Suba team and GMTriheart.

Gary

karlal
December 19th, 2012, 11:08 PM
yes there alot of ppl who been playing seen 2001 it would break my heart if all the ppl we love and knew here was gone i know we all can call but some of us this only way we can talk to one another it would be sad day for us all that made freinds grew very close some of us call them family long distance of coarse we would miss them all if pt goes down plz gm dont let that happen ty

SunnyZ
December 20th, 2012, 03:57 AM
What update does the v3168 patch include? any bug fixes?

Begins with T ends with 5.

Crownisme
December 20th, 2012, 04:27 AM
i love priston tale 1 :X

MrFlippy
December 20th, 2012, 11:50 AM
can't u just ignore the Yedarn Online and do whats the best for all of us and the game? :ROLLEYES:

Lionfighter4
December 26th, 2012, 10:38 PM
can we get tire 5

MirMirxCheri
December 27th, 2012, 12:14 AM
As long as it's not a rollback I'm happy with it! (: <3
get rid of these hackers asap! xD

Misshunny
December 27th, 2012, 12:20 AM
hopefully this will really happen...lol

ChristianoAranez
December 27th, 2012, 02:42 AM
bunch of papas runnin round wit fake high aged items.

LisaJ
December 27th, 2012, 08:04 AM
hopefully no rollback since no events been lvlin would hate to lose the hours of exp

LisaJ
December 27th, 2012, 08:05 AM
an stil waitin for the milage shop to be back up an runnin

MrFlippy
December 27th, 2012, 11:49 AM
no rolback or i fly to canada and put a nuclear bomb on it.

XxbastardoxX
December 27th, 2012, 12:30 PM
rolback = -1 ppl

MrFlippy
December 27th, 2012, 02:09 PM
rolback = -1 ppl

i think ur wrong
i think rolback = -100's people
cuz keep rolbacking is not helping
this is keep happening all the time, so all the time rolback?
every server are hackers, deal with it or leave it
rolback is not the only way to fix this prob

MrFlippy
December 27th, 2012, 02:13 PM
rolback = -1 ppl

oh btw forgot to say

here some proof its not only 1 people who leave :D

please do, if there's a rollback I'm pretty sure more than half of the community won't be seen again.

Beanlet
December 27th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I wouldn't call that proof, Flippy.. but yeah, a lot of people will surely leave and never look back.

ChristianoAranez
December 28th, 2012, 11:48 PM
sorry bout that

N0L3S
January 2nd, 2013, 07:49 PM
Yes, ima seeing about New GM talking about news from PT, but, Hellow we r at January, n we w8 for 1month for something news, n till nothing happened, u guys r equal some politics, speak so much n nothing doing... i realy still cant belive, u dont translate the game less then a month....... that no hard...

but how i got some faith in u guys, ima still w8.... But holy commmunity nees some new, after 1 month without no events.....,,

Supremos44
January 3rd, 2013, 02:25 AM
How did the scratch thing ended up? cause I got error today, they fixed it or It will remain the same?

AtoNibai
January 3rd, 2013, 06:42 AM
same problem bro :(

Fervid
January 3rd, 2013, 11:02 AM
How did the scratch thing ended up? cause I got error today, they fixed it or It will remain the same?

Did you send a ticket to support?

Supremos44
January 3rd, 2013, 11:31 AM
mm no,I heard this problem was already told, so its ok, I dont want them to fix it for me, I want them to fix it for the PT community.

DimiNL
January 3rd, 2013, 11:41 AM
Fervid;530281']Did you send a ticket to support?

Why send tickets if you get no response ...... Wate off time

Triheart
January 3rd, 2013, 02:51 PM
We are currently aware of the issues, and the tech departments are currently dealing with the problems, so please be patient for for the time being.

Meeeeeeeeeeem
January 3rd, 2013, 04:27 PM
plz GM

fix all things and put new event

the players start quiting the game :( cuz they wait new things new events

so plz

PainFS
January 3rd, 2013, 04:49 PM
put the January event and reply my ticket gm. thank you

peqe2
January 3rd, 2013, 11:24 PM
Error given me my card scraped error card (140854)
:'(

Beanlet
January 3rd, 2013, 11:47 PM
Error given me my card scraped error card (140854)
:'(

I'm sorry. Same thing happened to me too. Triheart said the issue is known and they are looking into it. Hopefully they'll find a fix it soon.

I have a theory that it has something to do with the New Year.. it could be that the ones started before the start of the new year are bugged and the ones started on 1/1/13 or later will be fine. I am curious to see if my thought is correct or not. I hope it is correct and no fix will be needed, but those of us who scratched and lost our award will see something in our christmas stocking soon. (hint hint Triheart!)

MrHowdy
January 4th, 2013, 01:09 PM
I'm sorry. Same thing happened to me too. Triheart said the issue is known and they are looking into it. Hopefully they'll find a fix it soon.

I have a theory that it has something to do with the New Year.. it could be that the ones started before the start of the new year are bugged and the ones started on 1/1/13 or later will be fine. I am curious to see if my thought is correct or not. I hope it is correct and no fix will be needed, but those of us who scratched and lost our award will see something in our christmas stocking soon. (hint hint Triheart!)

Since I play all 8 classes I have 2 accts. that I do scratchers on and the first I scratched won a code but the second had the error so that kinda contradicts your theory...

WildBlueYonder
January 6th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Finally a good GM! Cheers! :XD:

TarekQQW
January 8th, 2013, 09:27 AM
lets to see >.<

Triheart
January 8th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Right now, I'm currently investigating automatic in-game events for PT1, as well as other task relating to PT1. Again, all these things I will doing, will take time away from the tickets and will like everyone be patient with them.

PainFS
January 8th, 2013, 10:56 AM
GM, please reply my ticket.. i need my items.. thank you

Beanlet
January 8th, 2013, 01:42 PM
GM, please reply my ticket.. i need my items.. thank you

The GM knows you need your items, along with everyone else. There are only so many things the man can do in a day. Spamming the same post over and over will not get your ticket read. Please stop and as Triheart asked, be patient. He's doing the best he can.

Triheart
January 9th, 2013, 11:48 PM
While going back to the old tickets and dealing with a lot of reports ticket, I got the hang of detecting certain gold hacking techniques and will start banning accounts daily for gold hacking starting from January 1st. I've already banned over a dozen account for gold hacking with or without reports, you've been warned.

ResTLesSsSsSsSs
January 10th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Triheart;532261']While going back to the old tickets and dealing with a lot of reports ticket, I got the hang of detecting certain gold hacking techniques and will start banning accounts daily for gold hacking starting from January 1st. I've already banned over a dozen account for gold hacking with or without reports, you've been warned.

yo GM,

here is the responsible for dropping huge amount of golds in Ricarten..

im sure a lot of players familiar with this guys.. (i think its only 1 person behind it)..

Alhamar01
January 10th, 2013, 04:30 AM
This hackers are the one responsible of overpricing in priston community..

MercuryTide1337
January 10th, 2013, 03:24 PM
That is sweet news. $$

Lagrimas1
January 14th, 2013, 08:35 AM
then fix the problem now and you can enter the Priston Tale??

NoVthingpe78RrC
January 14th, 2013, 10:53 AM
And The X- Trap problem i can't play ._.

Tulathana
January 14th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Ya me too win7 64bit X-Trap problem I can't play need help from [GM]Triheart. Before the game used to work find until they upday X-Trap is don't work no more.

Lagrimas1
January 14th, 2013, 10:13 PM
it fixed then :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

ChikenGod
January 14th, 2013, 10:51 PM
this is a great event
https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=51679&p=533817#post533817

Gre3ny
January 15th, 2013, 11:15 AM
why posting that here chkengod? unless you mean for him to do similar event? but not saying it? which is odd way of telling GM...

Beanlet
January 15th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Chiken, your post makes no sense here, it is for a completely different game and has nothing to do with PT.