View Full Version : age or mix fma :o

icetaylor
December 22nd, 2009, 02:43 AM
i got a a fma i mgona use, but i dont kno if i should age it or hp mix it o.O
had alot of ppl tell me to age, and alot of ppl tell me to mix
so lets hear even more peoples opinions ^-^

Linde1
December 22nd, 2009, 06:49 AM
Shouldnt you get two?? One hp mixed and one aged... Im sure the hp mixed are better to something and the aged one are better to somehting else..

Like which is best for: Sod, Bc, Xping and hunting and then you offcaus use the one which is best for whatever you going to do...

Bc / Hunting mabey the Hp mixed one..

Sod / Xping mabey the aged one..

Mabey a pro archer can confirm this?? (As im pretty noob with archers - lvl 56 ftw)...

Shinrikyo
December 22nd, 2009, 09:33 AM
This discussion has been around numerous times. Common sense has been, that the HP-gemmed armor will serve you better in higher leveling-areas.

For a pure-Archer, all that really matter is giving you enough time to pot. It's not about tanking. If you get hit, you need to make sure you don't get 2hitted by a given monster. So if you venture into i1 and further, +40 hp will do you more good because they give you time to react.

An aged armor really only is useful if you level in places were you can "tank" monsters. Seeing as my Mech has more HP than an archer and still gets hurt in s1/s2 by shadows etc, i'd say even there, 3 or 4 less damage each hit won't do any good.

If you decide to go for a Synth- or FMA-Build, i'd suggest to HP-gem your armor, because those extra-hp give time to react. Tanking shouldn't be tried anyway...

Comunux
December 23rd, 2009, 09:23 AM
just age it

phi_356544
December 23rd, 2009, 11:04 AM
If your not gonna age it +8 & up, better mix it....

Chislev
December 23rd, 2009, 03:03 PM
I must say i agree with phi####### (too much numbers, guys, it is not hard to change it you know...) but.... Despite the fact that a FMA in MY case would last no longer than a week (if i'm too lazy or timeless to train), going for the AGI builds the best is to mix it.

I will tell you this: the only difference you will see is until you get level 7x, froim 7x to 8x it wont be any awesome thing, and after 90 (specially after level 100) you can go naked without armor and you wont see absolutely any difference with using a dev mixed fma, a murky mixed fma or a > +10 aged fma, they just become useless.

So, save yourself a lot of gold, a lot of shelltoms, a lot of stress and just mix it the best you like.

icetaylor
December 23rd, 2009, 10:40 PM
hmm was leaning towards aging, now im leaning towards mxiing XD dillemaaaa....
or maybe ill just stick with fpa lols XD

Bukum
December 24th, 2009, 02:05 AM
I would go with shinriko, u just need time to pot, go +8 or up on age or +40 hp mix. either way u can die easily so... u might need +40hp unless u have val rings. hope this helps, maybe :P

Cmandial
December 25th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Oh icetaylow is your fpa for sale cuz I need some if it's perfect str.

Mira
December 25th, 2009, 11:07 PM
Oh icetaylow is your fpa for sale cuz I need some if it's perfect str.

seems to me she plans to use it;)

Cmandial
December 26th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Lol I already talked to her in game I know^^