PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with armour

Cmandial
December 25th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Hey after reading all of the posts I have decides on making an agility pure archer, but need to know if y'all suggest using fma, scale, synthetic, or fpa. Please post which you like and the reasons you like it

Bump: Oh and I need to know minimum str requirements on all of these and if anyone is selling these for a reasonable price, I would probably buy, although I can't just shell out 40kk for perf str fma, so any other armour besides fma

Linde1
December 25th, 2009, 08:29 PM
I can help with min str req for scale - 68, sybt - 77 and fma 90.... Not sure of the fpa without looking it up somewhere... :)

I would go with a 77-79 str req synt, this way you can use a as great shield (min str is 79) and you get access to all the awesome 80d gaunts, boots and braces aswell...

Shinrikyo
December 25th, 2009, 08:31 PM
Hey after reading all of the posts I have decides on making an agility pure archer, but need to know if y'all suggest using fma, scale, synthetic, or fpa. Please post which you like and the reasons you like it

Bump: Oh and I need to know minimum str requirements on all of these and if anyone is selling these for a reasonable price, I would probably buy, although I can't just shell out 40kk for perf str fma, so any other armour besides fma

if you need info about items, you can check here: http://ept1.net

and now to answer your questions: Scale 68 / Synth 77 / FPA 83 / FMA 90

i would either go for a Synth- or FMA-Build. Reasoning: Synth starts with 77, but if you go for 79STR, you'll also be able to use an AS Great Shield (it can have up to 20 baseblock). you will also be able to use all accessories etc, if they have low to medium str-requirements. the 90STR FMA build lets you worry less about str-req, with that, you'll be able to equip every archer-spec accessory, no matter the STR-Req. also, 90 is the max-str for AS Great Shields, and you're more likely to get a decent-to-awesome one with higher than min-str.

the 68STR-build is limited in gear, can't use 8x+ gaunts and you will have trouble finding min-str braces etc. so i'd at least spend the 11 more points for synth/greatshield. FPA-build is sort of in the middle. if you have your gear together and you are satisfied and you notice that 90 str is not needed for your items, but 83STR will suffice, then this is the build you may choose. But really, i'd either go 79STR or, if you don't want to have to worry as much about requirements, go for the FMA-build.

Cmandial
December 25th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Ok thank you I'll probably go with scale for now just because perf str fma is so dam expensive so if anyone has 77-79 str synthetic armour plz post here or pm me in game.

Ign: cmanmech
ishootbabyz

Linde1
December 25th, 2009, 08:46 PM
I got a as synt with 77 str, not sure bout the stats (prolly bad) and two as great shields with 79 str (17% and 18 or 19% blk - both good stats, perf abs and -0.1 if i remember right)... I might have a 90 str fma too, somewhere, i know i had at some point, ill try look thru some mules tmr..

Try pm in game tmr or whenever you got time and im sure we can figure something out...Ign -> DkLinde

Cmandial
December 25th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Ok I'm o. Right now and will be for at least 2 hours so as soon as possible is good^^

Bump: Oh and I'm interested In the18/19% block great too but unless the fma I dirt cheap, I can't afford

Bump: Sry for so many bumps but I also need min spirit murk as perf or near perf mana recharge