PDA

View Full Version : Game graphics

eXtezi
December 28th, 2009, 04:00 AM
hello everibody i have a sugestion for the subagames creator whitch might help a lot...so here is it///...\\\ i was asesing all you games like metin ace(in speciali)...crossfire...pristoltale and the game play is good but its 1 BIIIIIG problem....the graphics...they are verry bad...seriosly guis you are a great corporation or media or what you are but you have to get to the next level otherwise people wil get bored of this....and i know its a little hard because you have to remake the hole game and the server cost wil be pretty big but you culd resume on 1 or 2 games like ace...and crossy fire....about ace...have you seen the game "free lancer" if you culd get somewhere close to that it wold be outstandinig
THX for the atention

Respect eXtezi

FortunePaw
December 29th, 2009, 06:26 PM
1. Wicked/Suba is a publisher, not a game developer
2. Suba has nothing to do with crossfire. It's g4box/z8games problem now
3. freelancer was ok for 2000 standard. x3 is the ****z for "next-gen" space sim standard (ps. ACE is not space sim so don't even ask)
4. what is this "hole game" you were talking about? :awsum:
5. Period, learn to use it.

Pinkhew
January 3rd, 2010, 09:36 AM
1. Wicked/Suba is a publisher, not a game developer
Amen...Why some people just don't get that Publisher=/=Developer...

Aaaaand... the effort to polish a games GFX isn't really worth it. Most Developer would rather build something new then polish something old.

eXtezi
January 6th, 2010, 08:25 AM
then make an other if you can
and crossfire wasnt made by subagames?

Pinkhew
January 6th, 2010, 09:01 AM
then make an other if you can
and crossfire wasnt made by subagames?

CrossFire or Cross Fire (CF) (Korean: 크로스파이어; Simplified Chinese: 穿越火线; Japanese: クロスファイア; Vietnamese: Đột K*ch) is a South Korean made tactical first-person shooter online PC game developed by South Korean FPS developing groups SmileGate and Neowiz.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossFire_%28online_PC_game%29

Suba is a Publisher the only games they may have created are their SUBALite Webgames and even there i would be so sure about it.

eXtezi
January 7th, 2010, 11:51 AM
This text below realy amazed me like "what the...:confused:" i thougt all games prezented here are made by suba...

"Suba is a Publisher the only games they may have created are their SUBALite Webgames and even there i would be so sure about it."

Pinkhew
January 7th, 2010, 12:21 PM
"Suba is a Publisher the only games they may have created are their SUBALite Webgames and even there i wouldn't be so sure about it."

Here typo fixed.

bentgene
January 8th, 2010, 05:12 AM
subalite is not made by suba i think i saw those games in other webby

eXtezi
January 11th, 2010, 03:53 PM
naaa i think theyr copied
forgot to mention...if subagames make just games from subalite then ho maked ACEonline i realy want to know

Pinkhew
January 11th, 2010, 05:02 PM
naaa i think theyr copied
forgot to mention...if subagames make just games from subalite then ho maked ACEonline i realy want to know

Ace Online is a free-to-play massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), 3D shooter, developed by MasangSoft and owned by Yedang.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_Online
not even 1 min of searching.....

eXtezi
January 12th, 2010, 03:43 PM
fast search :D