PDA

View Full Version : Check out our ACE Online 2013 trailer!

Involution
April 11th, 2013, 05:55 PM
Hello all,

Our dutiful video production monkeys have been hard at work over the last few weeks working on a brand-new ACE Online trailer, fully updated for 2013 and featuring new footage and some pretty cool music to boot. Check it out here!

ACE Online 2013 Trailer - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BV2mpDbh0Y)

Evv0
April 11th, 2013, 06:05 PM
aint it kind of bad that your computer lags that mutch filming war footage of 15 + players lol ?

Xjmas
April 11th, 2013, 06:38 PM
When your community calls Invo, will you answer????

I just had to lol sorry.

I like the video though, you should run contest for us players to make trailers. Saves you some time and what would be better than players knowing exactly what to show in a trailer :)?

Purplefisty
April 11th, 2013, 07:46 PM
oh now i get it, the reason we have to run in 98 compadibility mode is because suba still uses computers from 1998

Sahdowstar
April 11th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Definitely an upgrade over the previous video. The lag is painful to watch, though.

My only other complaint is that when the 4 gear types are first shown off, they show off a bit of what makes the gear unique, except for the IGear, which flies around in a slow engine and doesn't fire a single volley. (MGear shows off Reverse Engine, but it's out of focus when it does. Its shot still looks cool to the untrained eye, though.)

DeadImpact
April 12th, 2013, 02:03 AM
Lol... At first I... But then I... I don't even...

Pinoyisthenewblack
April 12th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Very well made, is selling the game way better than the last1.

If it was me, I would add a few seconds of what the PvP looks like from the player's perspective (as in, shoting down another player and getting shot down in all gears preferably).

Involution
April 12th, 2013, 09:57 AM
aint it kind of bad that your computer lags that mutch filming war footage of 15 + players lol ?
Yeah it's unfortunate, though that was actually old footage we used in a previous trailer. The computers we have at the office are not state of the art for the most part, and we all know the game does have some framerate issues in big wars no matter how fast your computer is.

I also think it was easier for our art team to make this trailer because it was a bit more basic. When you go for an idea that's meant to be silly or funny, there's always a chance of you not quite pulling it off and thus backfiring, because the worst thing to have is a joke someone doesn't get or finds unfunny. Same thing for the recent MAT trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaHmypYO99s) - it might be less unique but it's not going to backfire on you. :p Lesson learned, maybe.

Exynos
April 12th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Involution;555802']Yeah it's unfortunate, though that was actually old footage we used in a previous trailer. <*The computers we have at the office are not state of the art for the most part*>, and we all know the game does have some framerate issues in big wars no matter how fast your computer is.

I also think it was easier for our art team to make this trailer because it was a bit more basic. When you go for an idea that's meant to be silly or funny, there's always a chance of you not quite pulling it off and thus backfiring, because the worst thing to have is a joke someone doesn't get or finds unfunny. Same thing for the recent MAT trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaHmypYO99s) - it might be less unique but it's not going to backfire on you. :p Lesson learned, maybe.

Poor Invo :) don't worry, I really know how it feels

btw, still not removin the code verification?

Kp17095c3DWBD3x
April 18th, 2013, 11:55 AM
the game is quite acceptable, but you should be able to properly manage the server and there is always щанса

Cyusuftas0KsO60
April 29th, 2013, 09:09 AM
I am new and i find this game now.,It seems good,thx :)

Kp17095c3DWBD3x
May 2nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
though I didn't exist , if the other player and now ask the players