PDA

View Full Version : Get MAT On Steam, Vote!

NitePR
April 25th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Guys we all should vote to help get MAT on Steam because we would get so many more users and it would grow MAT's community and you never know what Suba could do good about it, and [GM] Tranzor, and Suba Games already said if we get it on Steam everyone will get some free gifts! So please help by sharing this and voting here!

Steam Greenlight :: Mission Against Terror (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=133417788)

Thanks!

Levnie
May 2nd, 2014, 06:59 AM
Already voted long time ago :)

Pixxi
July 25th, 2014, 12:14 PM
I voted a long time ago and didnt receive my free gifts... WHY???:MAD:

FelixWright
October 19th, 2015, 11:36 AM
I voted a long time ago and didnt receive my free gifts... WHY???:MAD:

MAT's not on steam yet. That's why

BensonNhenxt165
April 30th, 2016, 02:32 AM
When is M.A.T Online going to be on Steam?

BensonNhenxt165
April 30th, 2016, 02:45 AM
I been waiting for months for this game to be on Steam! Please vote for this game to be on Steam, I beg you guys. If you don't vote, I will be sad and angry for life! Everyone has been waiting for ages for this game! DON'T GIVE UP YOU GUYS WHO WANTS TO PLAY THIS GAME! This game is fun as! I played it on my cousin's account in Malaysia! It sucks when you don't have it on your computer though :*( IT SO HARD TO DOWNLOAD! PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE! Vote!!!

Jazzyjaz1
May 3rd, 2016, 04:10 AM
They announced steam + MAT in 2013 or was it 2014? The last thing we heard from them was that they were testing the integration with the MAT client and they probably got shutdown by steam looking at how awful the game's state is.

NitePR
December 14th, 2017, 02:51 PM
I would still really like to see this game get onto the Steam platform some day. Hopefully if this game don't die we can still someday make it onto there.

NitePR
December 14th, 2017, 02:54 PM
I personally really want to see this game progress and get bigger and better. This game has been one of my favorites for years! (Sorry for the double post, I accidentally posted the other one before I got finished:X)

Jazzyjaz1
December 15th, 2017, 04:37 AM
No issue, suba games does want the game on steam whereas the developer does not want to go on steam and does not want to remove its copy righted material. Green light is no longer a thing on steam, I don't know how games now get accepted into the platform.:confused:

NitePR
December 15th, 2017, 07:56 AM
I see, in my opinion deleting copyrighted material and getting on steam I feel would benefit the game greatly and increase our community. I see so many positive things that would/could come out of being on steam, it's sad they do not want it on there cause it could be a great opportunity to grow and expand. Another thing about getting games onto steam, you can get games onto Steam but you have to contact the developers and it would have to be approved.

Jazzyjaz1
December 16th, 2017, 05:57 AM
I see, in my opinion deleting copyrighted material and getting on steam I feel would benefit the game greatly and increase our community. I see so many positive things that would/could come out of being on steam, it's sad they do not want it on there cause it could be a great opportunity to grow and expand. Another thing about getting games onto steam, you can get games onto Steam but you have to contact the developers and it would have to be approved.

You have to understand one thing, even if we are on steam, even if the developer deletes its copy righted material, which is very unlikely. This game is nowhere near perfect or in working condition. This is evident in the lack of development, and the amount of time it takes for things to get done. What I am trying to say is that it will get completely destroyed on steam, and have a very bad image, which will not be recovered.

NitePR
December 16th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Possibly but never know could have a turnover. :p

MeMosh
December 23rd, 2017, 12:06 AM
Lets go step by step. Trying to make runs correctly, without main bugs. Then we can think about a platform as Steam. No one knows ;)