PDA

View Full Version : Delayed Weekly Maintenance

Gecko
April 30th, 2013, 10:58 AM
April 30, 2013 - Today's weekly maintenance will be delay for 2 hours. Maintenance will start at 1PM EST for today.

Lionelle1991
April 30th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Will it include Tier 5 or do we have to wait for next week? =O

Beanlet
April 30th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Not this week, sorry.

[GM]Triheart is out of the office today. No big upgrades without him.

Involution
April 30th, 2013, 01:34 PM
Maintenance has been completed, everything looks good.

We are finalizing testing for tier 5 right now. I need to test some of the update procedure for the game files across different systems. I don't have the final say in if the update goes live, however, so I can't say exactly when you guys will get it. You'll have to ask Triheart for that. :)

Lionelle1991
April 30th, 2013, 01:55 PM
Maintenance has been completed, everything looks good.

We are finalizing testing for tier 5 right now. I need to test some of the update procedure for the game files across different systems. I don't have the final say in if the update goes live, however, so I can't say exactly when you guys will get it. You'll have to ask Triheart for that. :)

So could it be possible that we will get an extra maintenance during this week maybe?

DarkMithrandir
April 30th, 2013, 02:05 PM
i guess we can safely say it wont be earlier then next weeks maint and i think we can wait 1 more week

Joseph708
April 30th, 2013, 02:29 PM
i hope triheart isnt like zanakard leavin gracefully w/a "sickly" alibis >.>
no offense tho..

Beanlet
April 30th, 2013, 02:58 PM
i hope triheart isnt like zanakard leavin gracefully w/a "sickly" alibis >.>
no offense tho..

Zanakard didn't leave because he was ill. But no, Triheart isn't going anywhere. You kidding? He's as excited as the rest of us to get the Tier 5 release out there!

RBjazz
May 1st, 2013, 08:51 AM
Zanakard didn't leave because he was ill. But no, Triheart isn't going anywhere. You kidding? He's as excited as the rest of us to get the Tier 5 release out there!

First, i think Zana is a she same as you... ;-)
Second, get well Triheart...!

Beanlet
May 1st, 2013, 12:20 PM
Hah no, Zanakard was a dude. His avatar just looked feminine!