PDA

View Full Version : Ace Online Comercial!!!!

Brightl1ght
December 29th, 2009, 11:45 PM
Wow i know wht would atract more ppl to AO!!!:awsum::awsum::awsum: How bout a comercial!!!!! I know it costs money but all that would pay off!!!! or if not a comercial maybe some signs on the freeway:XD::XD::XD::XD: Well this is a great idea... I think:confused::confused:

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 11:42 AM
That stuff is definitely not cheap lol.

ArtoriusDivinus
December 30th, 2009, 01:33 PM
I'd think sticking with adds on popular sites is a lot more friendly to Suba's wallet.

Brightl1ght
December 30th, 2009, 01:41 PM
yeah thats y thats wht i say we should just post adds on like very trafficated sites.....:p:p:p:p

OmgNaro
December 30th, 2009, 03:40 PM
EchoSaviour;60358']That stuff is definitely not cheap lol.

MS PAINT SLIDESHOW GO GO?
I have yet to see an non pay to play game commercial

QuietRiot
December 30th, 2009, 08:06 PM
Or form partnership with some other site.

Gravity: From the people of Memento Mori: Requiem, we present to you.......ACE ONLINE BY SUBAGAMES!!!!!
Suba: From the people of Ace Online comes MEMENTO MORI: REQUIEM FROM GRAVITY INTERACTIVE!!!!!!

People: *floods the forums*

bentgene
January 2nd, 2010, 01:48 AM
yeah thats y thats wht i say we should just post adds on like very trafficated sites.....:p:p:p:p

like p**n webby? that will be funny lol

Ad-man
January 3rd, 2010, 11:59 AM
Like Echo said, its no where near cheap. Before companies can afford TV adds, they have to grow alot to make enough money to come up with a TV add. Im not sure about the avrage monthly profit of a free MMO like this, but Im sure its not close to afford TV adds.

icantgetthenameiwant
January 3rd, 2010, 06:41 PM
MS PAINT SLIDESHOW GO GO?
I have yet to see an non pay to play game commercial

Look up the Maplestory commercial on YouTube.

CF_waterbottle
January 4th, 2010, 11:11 PM
EchoSaviour;60358']That stuff is definitely not cheap lol.

True, if it is popular enough maybe.......... and of course, if Suba makes a lot of money and is willing to make a commercial that would be --> :awsum:

ScionIV
January 5th, 2010, 08:04 PM
maybe talk to google about posting an ace-looking google sign with a link to ace (example below) for a couple of days.

http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif

Mackalillan
August 27th, 2011, 11:15 PM
Suba shouldn't worry about money. Credwhores will recover the investent in no time :V

Mackalillan
August 27th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Yay I revived a post more than 1 year old .__.

Fervid
August 27th, 2011, 11:23 PM
You certainly did.. back to the archives with you thread!