PDA

View Full Version : Tier 5 skills discussion

Bruuuto
May 11th, 2013, 06:00 AM
What have you tried? What works and what doesn't?

StreetRats
May 11th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Tier 5 skills down hits is weaker than tier 4 destroyer. Can someone validate? Charging strike was interesting. Everything else blows.

Nnoitra
May 11th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Bloody Berserker is good, its a stronger version of Berserker, like lvl 1 Bloody Berserker is stronger then lvl 5 Berserk.

StreetRats
May 11th, 2013, 10:12 AM
I guess. Which is better Down hit lvl 10 or destroyer lvl 10 or down hit lvl 5 and destroyer lvl 5?

Bruuuto
May 11th, 2013, 04:10 PM
I read a post from Level he said he put 10 in Down Hit and it did no damage 3 out of 5 times so maybe its bugged ? I have only put 10 back in health boost so far but that idea of 5 in destroyer and 5 in down hit sounds like it might be a good idea. I have 1 point in down hit and tried it in forbidden land when i was there training back my ac and it never missed in that map. I dont know what map Level was in when he was missing so much.

StreetRats
May 11th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Let me know. I feel AC and Destroyer is the way to go. Crit hits is what important.

MrJays
May 11th, 2013, 08:45 PM
I've tried, and tier 5 skills are not that good...
Destroyer hit 3 time, the first tier 5 skill hit only 2 times and need more mana... :(

In my opinion, get destroyer lvl10, then boost health lvl 10, and then... get some tier 5 skills, no use to get them before

AvengingAxe
May 11th, 2013, 09:30 PM
With me, 3 offensive skills in Tier 5, none even stronger by Impact. But it is what we wasting mana with the genuine and pretend eyes.
My conclusion is that it is silly if I invest skill points for that.

IIeveII
May 12th, 2013, 12:01 AM
Destroyer is deffo better than down hit for the moment, my destroyer lv1 hits ppl for 70/80% in bc while using down hit at lvl 10 alot of time i also did only 50% dmg... Its really strange, i posted in the bug section that it actually hit 3/5, i forgot to mention that sometimes when u do down hit u see the character flinch alot but no dmg? I ws liek dafuq!?

5 down hit and 5 destroyer aint good, i wonder how much down hit will hit for then... What im gonna do probably is 10 destroyer, 5 health boost and 6 bloody beserk.. And balance my health to 1.1k 2 handed by resetting str and putting some in health

Nicoamil
May 12th, 2013, 01:30 AM
lol, so we suck more tahn ever?

TheRealDeath
May 12th, 2013, 03:27 AM
not worse than some *other classes*

iK3N
May 12th, 2013, 05:51 AM
Well whats the case with the 3rd Skill? cant remember what its called. But at level one it says it does 5 hits? Anyone tried to Level 10 that?

Also if theres any FS who are pure BC or only play for the 1v1 PVP events we barely get, Power Dash might be a good combo to get some dmg and a stun before landing Dest >.<

Thumbs up to Bruto for starting this post! I thought we all got forgotten =(

ReyJohn
May 12th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Downhit skill can stop or miss Charging strike hits and other skills..

Nnoitra
May 12th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Well whats the case with the 3rd Skill? cant remember what its called. But at level one it says it does 5 hits? Anyone tried to Level 10 that?

Also if theres any FS who are pure BC or only play for the 1v1 PVP events we barely get, Power Dash might be a good combo to get some dmg and a stun before landing Dest >.<

Thumbs up to Bruto for starting this post! I thought we all got forgotten =(
The 3rd fs skill is actually the same as Cyclone Strike, the 5 hits means it can hit 5 monsters with the bonus dmg.

Jerckysminion
May 12th, 2013, 04:28 PM

really now thats actuelly usefull for pvp then

Reggiester
May 13th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Can somebody post the t5 skills table for fighter?

BrightRen
May 14th, 2013, 01:12 AM
so there is no point coming back to this game as tier 5 is horrible and we should stick with the same skills as tier 4? Great.. lol

coolz
May 14th, 2013, 09:34 AM
so there is no point coming back to this game as tier 5 is horrible and we should stick with the same skills as tier 4? Great.. lol

I dont know much about the new skills on higher lvls, but dont think they are that usefull for fighter except berserker and that stunnskill maybe. But...there is a point for you to come back...Swift Axe works now with skills!!! :awsum: Finnally they fixed that bug. We own again bro haha

StreetRats
May 14th, 2013, 11:28 PM

The new berserker skill is stronger.

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
May 15th, 2013, 12:13 AM
Destroyer = Axe FS
Down Hit = Sword FS
Guess this give a chance to one of the new skills.
So what if Swift axe is repaired? +1 Speed is not even an advantage, everybody has 9 speed. Even mech can be faster with axe =/.

Reggiester
May 15th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Destroyer = Axe FS
Down Hit = Sword FS
So what if Swift axe is repaired? +1 Speed is not even an advantage, everybody has 9 speed. Even mech can be faster with axe =/.

lol.. you dont know what you're talking about. lvl 10 SA with 108 axe is crazy speed. there a huge difference. On the very first min of the patch, I know tested the SA as I have both lvl 10 SA & conce..

coolz
May 15th, 2013, 10:06 AM
Thats right. Lv 10 SA add 20% more speed on your wep and skills. Base speed on 105 or 108 axe is 8 + 20% = 9,6 speed. Its really incredible fast with skills now. I didnt know before how fast my stm can burn down :P . In my eyes fighter are now the fastest class in PT =))

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
May 15th, 2013, 01:17 PM
I tested SA too on lvl 10, nothing interesting. I go for concentration, with axe, yes. Anyway, this thread is for discussing t5, not 3 =/.

coolz
May 16th, 2013, 09:40 AM
I tested SA too on lvl 10, nothing interesting. I go for concentration, with axe, yes. Anyway, this thread is for discussing t5, not 3 =/.

Ok maybe u got a crappy connection and cant see what it really effects or u got tomatoes on ur eyes lol. You can do whatever u want bro but with conc u wont be a winner in the future of PT. I had that before they fixed it...thats for me nothing special. I got enaugh ATR...for me that skill is senseless.

coolz
May 16th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Edit:

ATK-Speed > ATR

Thats it from me. Sorry I run off the topic but its an important point I think and it came with the Tier5 update.

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
May 16th, 2013, 06:55 PM
You dont take in mind FS who like sword better, or the fighters who have chosen Bone crusher ast its main skill. Atk Rtg is never enough, the more the better. Even with fixed SA figther is still pretty slow at pvp, pikes and atas have their ice, mage has his distortion, mech now its faster, SA only seems good to kill KS faster. Im not saying SA Its bad, but you need to admit its not an avantage, just ask a pike if he is afraid of +1 speed.... But well, we arent pikes, we cant have everything at the same time =/.

ReyJohn
May 17th, 2013, 03:49 AM
really now thats actuelly usefull for pvp then

yup.. it was already proven and tested by me ingame HAHA :)..

AND GUYS.. I recently discovered that the skill MORTAL BLOW can stun a mobs like a roar that lasts for 3-4 sec..

Mxcdelespavo6EH
May 17th, 2013, 05:21 PM
I see you speak a lot about SA.
I have a question.
Does any of you have tested SA at each lvl ?
When I played my FS with lvl 40 quest axe (speed = 8) I felt a real difference between with and without SA before SA lvl 7 (+14% speed = 9 atack speed).
That would mean that there is no more "fixed" speed limits but that any speed would have it's own meaning (ex. 7.5 speed =/= 7 speed).

Could that be possible ?

PS : I don't like the fact that MS got a speed bonus for T5, and it's even worse that their speed buff has a higher buff/SP than ours.

BrightRen
May 17th, 2013, 09:42 PM
hmm swift axe is fixed now? That's pretty awesome.. what would you guys do for a lvl 102 axe FS skillwise?

ReyJohn
May 18th, 2013, 03:47 AM
Destroyer = Axe FS
Down Hit = Sword FS

Everybody has 9 speed but FS with lvl 10 swift axe skill has an additional 1.5 - 2 speed in weapon(axe) so thats 9.5 to 10 speed.. if you compare it with others, FS has the fastest speed than others.

Jerckysminion
May 19th, 2013, 08:07 AM
yup.. it was already proven and tested by me ingame HAHA :)..

AND GUYS.. I recently discovered that the skill MORTAL BLOW can stun a mobs like a roar that lasts for 3-4 sec..

mortal blow skill stuns 3 sec , timed it before i respeced last time :p thought u guys knew that one already though...

adamking89
May 19th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Anyone know if high lvl roar works properly in high lvl maps now?

RBjazz
May 20th, 2013, 01:57 AM
Anyone tried Lvl 10 Down Hit with Lvl 10 Bloody Bersek?
compare it to Lvl 10 Des with Lvl 10 Bloody Bersek??? which is better.....

tbh, i really like down hit compared to des for a reason that with lvl 10 SA you can see that making Downhit Skill to opponent/monster is faster compared to des. des is still at the same speed as before SA was fixed, imo. ( i have lvl 10 SA before t5 release ).

mmmm.... I plan to be either a hunter or a killer... :-)

Hunter : Down Hit 10 or Des , Dash 3 , Bloody Berserk 8
Killer : Down Hit 10 or Des , Dash 1 , Bloody Berserk 10

In BC, Pike including Mechs are now the OP's.... so better get the chance of getting a 1 hit blow rather than tank them lol.

Reggiester
May 20th, 2013, 07:06 AM

des is still at the same speed as before SA was fixed, imo. ( i have lvl 10 SA before t5 release ).

a big no. there's significant difference in skills speed including destro. I will post the video later as I have both SA & conce at lvl 10. the only problem is destro with SA misses more often then with conce specially with Ice Serpent.

As of the moment , I dont have t5 skills. I'll get it when everything is fixed.

Iamgenghis
May 20th, 2013, 10:04 PM
compare it to Lvl 10 Des with Lvl 10 Bloody Bersek??? which is better.....

tbh, i really like down hit compared to des for a reason that with lvl 10 SA you can see that making Downhit Skill to opponent/monster is faster compared to des. des is still at the same speed as before SA was fixed, imo. ( i have lvl 10 SA before t5 release ).

mmmm.... I plan to be either a hunter or a killer... :-)

Hunter : Down Hit 10 or Des , Dash 3 , Bloody Berserk 8
Killer : Down Hit 10 or Des , Dash 1 , Bloody Berserk 10

In BC, Pike including Mechs are now the OP's.... so better get the chance of getting a 1 hit blow rather than tank them lol.

So, you mean fs don't need anymore HEALTH BOOST? or is it important also to have HB?

RBjazz
May 20th, 2013, 10:17 PM
there's significant difference in skills speed including destro. I will post the video later...
i'll be waiting for that vid bro...

So, you mean fs don't need anymore HEALTH BOOST? or is it important also to have HB?
yes you need if you want to tank a bit ....
, but using dash w/ it's stun effect, u don't need to tank a lot..... sadly dash don't have much effect inside BC lol.

Sioklit
May 20th, 2013, 10:28 PM
I think lvl10 bloody berserker is great and powerful, but it is costing so much abs...

RBjazz
May 21st, 2013, 12:53 AM
it's one of the best thing in t5 actually.... ;)

ReyJohn
May 21st, 2013, 09:28 AM
I think lvl10 bloody berserker is great and powerful, but it is costing so much abs...

and you need to sacrifice your boost health skill to enjoy it. xD

Nicoamil
May 23rd, 2013, 11:53 PM
hmm swift axe is fixed now? That's pretty awesome.. what would you guys do for a lvl 102 axe FS skillwise?

delete it \o/

ForceAta001
May 24th, 2013, 08:46 AM
I don't believe ThaT FS have a combo skill wiTh Tier 5 skills. WTH!

coolz
May 27th, 2013, 08:38 PM
I combine ac lvl10 and des lvl10 with lvl1 dash(Stunns 10sec, dont really need to lvl) and SA lvl10 with Bloody Berserker lvl1 (+50 min/max, dont want too much - abs xD). Boost Health I had to reduce to lvl8 to get all t5 skills but thats just a matter of time to get it back on lvl10 :P. The other t5 skills are useless in my eyes lol...but that is something that everybody have to decide themselves.

Ruufio
May 28th, 2013, 04:11 PM

If this is true than I am very surprised that no one is talking about this. Never die to CS or Destroyer sounds pretty powerful if you can time it properly. This one skill alone makes Fighters the best 1v1 class if this actually works this way.

ReyJohn
May 29th, 2013, 04:49 AM
If this is true than I am very surprised that no one is talking about this. Never die to CS or Destroyer sounds pretty powerful if you can time it properly. This one skill alone makes Fighters the best 1v1 class if this actually works this way.

but you need a perfect timing so you can get 0 damage from them..

Toksuri0mfg
June 3rd, 2013, 08:27 AM
Well the dash stun is very useful in maps but it doesn't seem to work on bosses. I can't understand why lol ;)
So you guys think that downhit is bugged?

-WARLORD-
July 1st, 2013, 04:11 PM
let us think it this way.. down hit have a better dmg then ac.. and should i say lesser then dest.. after u cast des and its has a longer time to cool down in order to use it again.. so in the mean time u can cast down hit to dmg the monster while waiting for the cool down time.. coz its still better dmg then ac tho..as for dash.. we dun need it at high lvl.. maybe 2-3 lvl will do.. coz when the stun is over and u cast it again as the cool down time is much more faster then t4.. as for bloody berserker.. try to get it as high as possible.. coz u dun need to tank much when u use dash tho..unless u tanking in et2 hs..there are a few diff build for fs now.. juz chose the way u like .. coz its ur fs ..

StreetRat1
July 1st, 2013, 10:04 PM
Fighter tier 5 is a let down. Weak.

Sacrileage
July 2nd, 2013, 09:38 AM
Fighter tier 5 is a let down. Weak.

I kinda agree with you there SR, we don't know maybe Tier 6(Hopefully soon) will be something that won't be a let down! Right now I prefer the buffs of Tier 5 skills on fighters.

ChristianoAranez
August 20th, 2013, 12:34 PM
downhit > destroyer :D

MrFlippy
August 20th, 2013, 02:56 PM
I kinda agree with you there SR, we don't know maybe Tier 6(Hopefully soon) will be something that won't be a let down! Right now I prefer the buffs of Tier 5 skills on fighters.

lol keep dreaming with ya t6,
T5 took pt 5-6 years from T4 release , So u can keep dreaming xD

PriestSkittles
August 20th, 2013, 03:00 PM
I will keep Dreaming .... Dreaming T6 Right in to Existences :cool:

StreetRats
August 30th, 2013, 05:44 PM
If you are lvl 100 fighter, what is your tier 4/5 build? The goal is to have the maximum DPS (everything can be ignore like HP/MP usage). 10 Destroyer and 10 Berserker (Tier 5) or 10 destroyer and 10 down hit?

TTAZZ
November 10th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Please help. I just want to know does Bloody berserker (tier5) do stack with berserker (tier4) ?

StreetRats
November 12th, 2013, 10:55 PM
No. Don't get bloody past lvl 5. Losing abs sucks.

Kensei29
November 19th, 2013, 04:07 PM
What is the better build for FS 4/5 tier?
Kensei29

ReyJohn
November 19th, 2013, 11:31 PM
What is the better build for FS 4/5 tier?
Kensei29

My FS build is lvl 10 Downhit and level 10 Boosthealth (perfect for hunting items especially boss and in Icemine)

For PVP build, I tried to level 10 bloody berserk and level 10 destroyer (but the problem is you will lose lots of abs, and makes your FS softer both in BC and Hunting but it creates more damage)

IamGallano
November 20th, 2013, 02:08 AM
I would love to lvl10 destroyer than downhit for the moment. Destroyer and Boosthealth are the best for me plus try to put some points on bloody berserker maybe lvl5 is enough.

StreetRats
November 20th, 2013, 09:23 PM
I concur with this build. I change from destroyer to downhit. One word. suck. Downhit is so weak. The good thing about down hit is one sec on cool down faster than destroyer.

Yedang - do you play fighter at all?

I would love to lvl10 destroyer than downhit for the moment. Destroyer and Boosthealth are the best for me plus try to put some points on bloody berserker maybe lvl5 is enough.

SonnyJay
November 21st, 2013, 02:12 AM
until now im confused.. (Downhit + Boost Health) or (Destroyer + Boost Health)???
can someone elaborate to me why downhit or why destroyer statistically...

IamGallano
November 21st, 2013, 02:24 AM
until now im confused.. (Downhit + Boost Health) or (Destroyer + Boost Health)???

At the moment, destroyer is the best than down hit....down hit hits for 2/5 while destroyer 5/5. Based on my experience, destroyer + boosthealth are best tandem.

ReyJohn
November 21st, 2013, 10:53 AM
My FS build is lvl 10 Downhit and level 10 Boosthealth (perfect for hunting items especially boss and in Icemine)

For PVP build, I tried to level 10 bloody berserk and level 10 destroyer (but the problem is you will lose lots of abs, and makes your FS softer both in BC and Hunting but it creates more damage)

Nyahaha.. I posted a wrong skill.. It's not Down HIt, its POWER DASH.. XD

Kensei29
November 21st, 2013, 03:18 PM
why powerdash? is it better than destoyer?

ReyJohn
November 21st, 2013, 11:13 PM
why powerdash? is it better than destoyer?

powerdash gives additional stun to the mobs w/c is perfect for hunting in IM and Boss.. the higher the level of powerdash is the longer the stun will stay.. my fs has lvl 9 powerdash, the additional stun lasts for 30-35 sec.

SonnyJay
November 22nd, 2013, 12:33 AM
powerdash gives additional stun to the mobs w/c is perfect for hunting in IM and Boss.. the higher the level of powerdash is the longer the stun will stay.. my fs has lvl 9 powerdash, the additional stun lasts for 30-35 sec.

so powerdash and boosthealth is your build right?
what level are you now?
also, is it effective in PVP?

ELF12
November 22nd, 2013, 01:25 AM
powerdash is good for hunter in map mine ,no work pvp

Jettsky
November 22nd, 2013, 01:36 AM

Destroyer have a critical, but down hit has no critical. prooly choose destro + boost health if your a lvler & PVP type. Hunter build works power dash & boost health to tank high lvl monsters. about that Bloody Berserker, that skill is fine with lvl1. if its lvl10 youll having a -32abs. on lvl1 it add 50damage min&max, at lvl2 it add 10damage min&max,every lvl it add 10damage min&max. @ lvl10 BB you have total of 140damage add min&max but you have to face -32abs.

ReyJohn
November 22nd, 2013, 06:00 AM
so powerdash and boosthealth is your build right?
what level are you now?
also, is it effective in PVP?

yup.. my current level is 108 .. I don't know if this build is effective in PVP, coz I never used my FS for BC w/ this build.

Jettsky
November 22nd, 2013, 06:24 AM
yup.. my current level is 108 .. I don't know if this build is effective in PVP, coz I never used my FS for BC w/ this build.

that fs is gay. :evil::evil:

Mxcdelespavo6EH
November 22nd, 2013, 07:28 AM
just to be clear, are you saying with one skill you can stunt any ennemy in the game for 30 seconds ?
Is it a 100% chance ?

IamGallano
November 26th, 2013, 02:13 AM
Power dash brother....

ReyJohn
November 26th, 2013, 11:19 AM
that fs is gay. :evil::evil:

fk you BEDE! HAHA :X

just to be clear, are you saying with one skill you can stunt any ennemy in the game for 30 seconds ?
Is it a 100% chance ?

yup level 9 power dash can stun a mobs for more than 30secs, and the chance is 99% and 1% of miss.

StreetRat1
November 26th, 2013, 07:38 PM
For power dash, personally I leave it at 2 because you can always use it again to stun. What the point of stunning them 30 sec when you can reuse it again with 10 sec? You still get the same result.

TTAZZ
November 26th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Does power dash do aoe damage?

StreetRats
November 26th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Does power dash do aoe damage?

no. it is range.

chanchiquito
January 22nd, 2014, 10:30 PM
so.. what if my fighter is lvl 86 and just did the t5 quest? should I learn t5 skills asap or go for 10 dest + 10 bh first?

ELF12
January 23rd, 2014, 02:24 AM
depends you hunter o pvp ?

chanchiquito
January 23rd, 2014, 05:45 PM
how about a mixed build, is it possible? if not I suppose hunter since 8x is not considered as high lvl anymore due to the many 9x - 11x so going for pvp build wont be really useful by now.

my current skill build is

mm 10
bs 7
ac 8 (used the last SP on it)
sa 10
dest 7
bh 4

1 EP free

For what I read here the only skill from T5 that seems worthwhile to learn is bloody berserker... down hit apparently misses a lot, power dash seems to not work in pvp and mortal blow is another cyclone strike with a little stun.

can roar or mortal blow stuns in pvp?
is power dash mean to not stun in pvp or is it just a bug?

ELF12
January 23rd, 2014, 06:10 PM
t5 power dash is good for hunter , blody bersake good for pvp depends you abs

TheRedDargon
February 5th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Its been a while since i last played it was before the tier 5 update so may i ask if you guys tried the tier 5 skills and all i want to know what skills should i lvl when i so the rank up quest i want a hunter build if someone tried the skills and can tell me whixh skills to lvl up i would be grateful ty ^^

LegendaryWarriors
February 5th, 2014, 10:28 PM
can anyone high lv pl give some information a bout 4 skills of tier 5 :X

Bruuuto
February 11th, 2014, 12:19 PM
I am lv 108 and here is what I think -
1. Down Hit - like Destroyer has a cooldown, 3 hits when they all hit, when hunting I have it in my rotation. I have 4 points in this skill for now.
2. Power Dash - I like this skill for hunting it stuns the mobs (but it can miss). I have 1 point in this skill and that seems good enough for now.
3. Mortal Blow - Worthless in my opinion, the fs aoe skill is a joke and I never use this.
4. Bloody Berserker - stronger version of Berserker, increases damage but at the cost of reduced absorb, how many points you put in this depends on how comfortable you are with less absorb. I have 3 points in this skill currently.

karlal
February 11th, 2014, 01:43 PM
cz bruto 108