PDA

View Full Version : Rise and Dawn of the Brigades Discussion Thread

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Please use this thread to discuss and ask questions about Rise of the Brigades (http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=5483) and Dawn of the Brigades (http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=5485).

Proxy
December 30th, 2009, 02:23 PM
This is actually a pretty cool idea. Not sure what I'm going to be doing about it though :S.

Also, o boy let the boss whoring begin and bosses never remain up ever. What if a brigade already has something like 10,000 fame oO? Do you like a 3 day pol or some ****? I confused :C 90% of my brigade is me lol :V

JKRevan
December 30th, 2009, 02:37 PM
hmm i dont understand a bit...

I think i created the brig in the end of november, to try to run for lead for dec, so i think i qualify for the Rise of brigades...

Also, the tasks Listed, i already completed MANY of them (level, completing missions), are those auto-wins?

And why does the suba capsules are for prelude only? GM FAVORRR QQ =P

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 02:39 PM
An achievement is considered "complete" (for the brigade) if 2/3 of all members have completed the achievement.

And why does the suba capsules are for prelude only? GM FAVORRR QQ =PThat's cause Prelude has less people.

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Brigade leaders have to register their brigade at acebrigade@subagames.com

They need to meet all the minimum criteria before they can start sending in their various accomplishments.

Also if you already completed an accomplishment then they are eligible for the prizes once they report it.

JKRevan
December 30th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Sending in as in

send a screenshot of the mission Menu with that mission listed as "complete"? or does it "finds out" about who done what?

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 02:44 PM
Sending in as in

send a screenshot of the mission Menu with that mission listed as "complete"? or does it "finds out" about who done what?
Your brigade leader emails us saying you're done #X, and then we check ourselves to verify. You don't need to send us screen shots unless that is what the achievement requires.

palviyabotatybotata
December 30th, 2009, 02:45 PM
some of the achievements are stupid like killing bishops Prelude only why is that so?:ehh:

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 02:46 PM
some of the achievements are stupid like killing bishops Prelude only why is that so?:ehh:
The Prelude only is for the Suba Caps, the SGs are fair game for both servers.

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Just keep throwing the questions, even we knew it would be hard to explain the whole event properly in the first go.

JKRevan
December 30th, 2009, 03:00 PM
Basically, lemme see if i understood that...

We register, Upon registration (And approval by you guys) the ENTIRE brigade gets a month membership, correct?

Then, unless the task requires video proof, I as the brigade leader can tell via email

"Brigade has accomplished task X (i.e, reaching level 20)"
GMs check the system, if true, we get rewarded, if not Jack (and possibly punishment for trying to fool the system), correct?

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 03:01 PM
We don't penalize for not meeting the criteria for the accomplishments.

But we do penalize for various factors which we do expect to occur.

JKRevan
December 30th, 2009, 03:04 PM
I think i got most of the points...

I already sent my email registering =)

MidnightPhoenix
December 30th, 2009, 03:08 PM
Not getting suba caps on art for killing bosses sucks

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 03:10 PM
There isn't as many people on Prelude.

So making a brigade from scratch would be harder there than on Artemis.

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 03:21 PM
We register, Upon registration (And approval by you guys) the ENTIRE brigade gets a month membership, correct?
Provided that all members of the brigade have not already received this reward ID# before, yes. All requirements and rewards are restricted to once per account. Once you have received the rewards for any particular ID#, even if you leave your brigade and join another or join a brigade on another character, that character (if on the same account) becomes invisible for the purposes of satisfying requirements and receiving rewards.

Example: Lets say, you completed #21 with Brigade A and received rewards. After that, your account will no longer contribute to requirements for #21 (for any brigade, even if you leave and join Brigade B), and your account will no longer receive rewards for #21 (because you already got it once).

JKRevan
December 30th, 2009, 03:32 PM
interesting...

another thing, it says that 2/3rds of a brigade need to complete the requirement...
that at the moment of registration or moment i submit the claim to the achievement?

If i downsize my brigade (kicking out inacitves, and lower level people) it lowers the amount needed to fullfill the requirement =X

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Must be 2/3rds of the brigade when you report the achievement.

OmgNaro
December 30th, 2009, 03:35 PM
I would like to see 1/3 of the brig killing messenger, this is quite an achievement

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 03:36 PM
I would like to see 1/3 of the brig killing messenger, this is quite an achievement
If you ask me, its more of an achievement to get the players online than the achievement of killing the boss.

OmgNaro
December 30th, 2009, 03:37 PM
Saccharide;60494']If you ask me, its more of an achievement to get the players online than the achievement of killing the boss.
Thats what i meant :3

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 03:38 PM
If i downsize my brigade (kicking out inacitves, and lower level people) it lowers the amount needed to fullfill the requirement =XThe moment we check is the same moment we give out rewards. There can be some time between your email and when we check.

OmgNaro
December 30th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Create a video of 2/3 of brigade members in the
enemy MS map (while the MS is up) Special N/A 1 Picture of Lover (3 Day)

Lets go double MS ?

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 03:42 PM
Create a video of 2/3 of brigade members in the
enemy MS map (while the MS is up) Special N/A 1 Picture of Lover (3 Day)

Lets go double MS ?
You (and your brigade members) can be dead. They just need to be in the video (dead or alive) but in the enemy MS map. Video needs to be of sufficient quality such that we can see the flag and the names of your members.

OmgNaro
December 30th, 2009, 03:44 PM
So failed MS rush :3
Suggestion for attachment: Be on the top 3 brigs for an offensive/defensive MS
Nother one: Win XXX Brig duels

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 03:45 PM
So failed MS rush :3
Suggestion for attachment: Be on the top 3 brigs for an offensive/defensive MS
Nother one: Win XXX Brig duelsNice suggestion. But Brig battles never end and are vulnerable to win feeding.

OmgNaro
December 30th, 2009, 03:48 PM
Is the secret achievement a video achievement ?

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Cannot say what the secret achievement is yet.

But it's a lot harder than it sounds once we unveil it.

It's probably the one achievement that will require actual brigade coordination.

D3V1L1NG
December 30th, 2009, 03:59 PM
what about a brig that have around 55 players but most of them are inactive and only like 10 to 15 players are active....
that brig can still participate even tho they have less than the 1/3 of the brig active??
i mean taking in count just the active ppl couse the others players are taking a break etc. :confused:

couse if is about taking the whole numbers of players of the brigs
then brigs with many players and most of them inactive,
they couldnt be able to participate, since just 1/3 of the brig is active :(

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 04:04 PM
If you have a lot of inactives, it'll be difficult to actually confirm if your brigade members have accomplished some of the achievements in general.

This event gives brigades a reason to do a shakedown as well as to spice things up by giving people a reason to be in a brigade.

JKRevan
December 30th, 2009, 04:07 PM
has any1 noticed how this is thje 1st thread in a while to have multiple responses from MORE THAN ONE GM?

Amarin
December 30th, 2009, 04:09 PM
Saccharide;60454']Please use this thread to discuss and ask questions about Rise of the Brigades (http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=5483) and Dawn of the Brigades (http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=5485).

can not particip. on " rise of the brig " :awsum:
same as dawn of the brigades :XD:

-because ppl in my brig left the game and delete the brig extra for this or join another i dont want :)
no event for me at all :rolleyes:

Runt
December 30th, 2009, 04:15 PM
k, couple questions.

1. do the item need to be done in order or any way we can complete them

2. for the boss killing, we need to have 1/3 of the brig there and killing it?

3. for those already over the lvls for mission. like shrine base. if its already done, that = complete?

4. for the level 80 requirement, does that include alts already in brig?

more coming, still thinking

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 04:17 PM
k, couple questions.

1. do the item need to be done in order or any way we can complete them

2. for the boss killing, we need to have 1/3 of the brig there and killing it?

3. for those already over the lvls for mission. like shrine base. if its already done, that = complete?

4. for the level 80 requirement, does that include alts already in brig?

more coming, still thinking

1. Can be done in any order.
2. 1/3rd of the brigade must be involved or at the very least, in the video.
3. If they're done, it's a complete. Just need to provide proof.
4. When it says level, thats just the estimated guideline.

Runt
December 30th, 2009, 04:19 PM
i meant for # 51, like 1 player having 2 gears in brig over 80, counts as 1, or 2 brig members over 80

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 04:21 PM
It's one prize per account.

So if an account has two chars in two different brigs. If he earns the prize on one char in one brig, he's disqualified from earning that prize as well as being counted for the prize on the other brigade on his other character.

SkeetSkeetSkeeter
December 30th, 2009, 04:29 PM
The requirement for the amount of people is retarded. Yes we can kick out players that are less active but there's also people that are on vacation and play on an international clock. So in order to do this event and gain 1/3 of a full brig of 60 people would be 20 people on doing the same thing, and 2/3rds being 40 people. That's like half the population of BCU.

ANI may be able to pull it off because they have a larger active population, but BCU barely has anyone in terms of active players.

This event favors brigs that have less than 10 people since that's the easiest to take 1/3 of not to mention sticking 3 or 4 people in an MS video is a joke.

Having to slim a brig down to bare minimum for this event is just dumb, some kind of middle ground needs to be reached especially for prelude and even more so for BCU.

The fact that we have to screw people over who play during a different time zone or can't play for certain events is stupid. Why should I have to forsake people in my brig for contributing but at a different time. People play this game when they can, so having to kick people out of my brig just to win the prizes isn't fair. I like the event and the way its going, but the way that the rules are being set needs to be more flexible and should be accommodating for brigs that actually have played close to launch like my brig, and I'm sure there are others.

Amarin
December 30th, 2009, 04:29 PM
could i particip on "dawn of the brigades" ????
because its kinda the only one Achivement i could do by myself

51=Earn a Level of 80=Level80=1 Adv. SG Set or 1 Std. SG Set
[Prelude Only]+1 Suba Capsule :confused:

Unskilled1
December 30th, 2009, 04:32 PM
What if we win lvl 9 ms, then bosses like sage spawns in doa, then we have 20/60 members on. Then we kick 40 offline ppl, so we get 100% online. And put em back in the brig once they login again. Is this allowed?

Then there are like 100 ppl in doa. If u kill the boss then with other brigs also attacking it. Is the archievment completed for every brig that has over 1/3 brig in there and attacking & posting it?

Runt
December 30th, 2009, 04:35 PM
what if 2 or more brigs participate in killing a boss, such as Sekh of Guardian. Both get the reward or only the brig that deals the 1st/final damage...or neither. Sekh and Guardian are kinda hard for most without a few forms....

EchoSaviour
December 30th, 2009, 04:38 PM
It's impossible for both brigades to actually claim a boss as there are video requirements that need to be met.

Also this event is a LONG event. There should be more than enough time for people to finish the event. If people are away on vacation, chances are they'll be back well before the event ends.

(Even we don't even know when we'll end it. It could last until Ep3.3 or longer. Easily January is pretty locked with this event.)

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 04:41 PM
i meant for # 51, like 1 player having 2 gears in brig over 80, counts as 1, or 2 brig members over 80In this case, if this account has multiple characters in the same brigade and has not already completed that ID#, then all the characters will count for the purposes of satisfying the requirement, but only 1 of the characters will receive the reward.

This is because each account can only receive each ID#'s reward once. And, that accounts that have received that ID#'s rewards no longer contribute to satisfying that ID#'s requirements.

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 04:45 PM
What if we win lvl 9 ms, then bosses like sage spawns in doaThe's a map requirement beside the boss's name.

Then we kick 40 offline ppl, so we get 100% online. And put em back in the brig once they login again.The moment we check for completion is the moment we give rewards. If you kicked them out then they won't get that ID# reward. (They may still do so with another brigade since they have not received that reward.) But they sure won't be happy about it.

Runt
December 30th, 2009, 04:48 PM
k, last question - for now -

if a brig has 60 members, but 10 of those are alts in the same brig, will you count 1/3 or 2/3 of the full 60, or just the 50 individual accounts

btw, awesome event, members of the brig are already excited about it, gonna make things interesting for a while :)

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 04:49 PM
The requirement for the amount of people is retarded. Yes we can kick out players that are less active but there's also people that are on vacation and play on an international clock. So in order to do this event and gain 1/3 of a full brig of 60 people would be 20 people on doing the same thing, and 2/3rds being 40 people. That's like half the population of BCU.

ANI may be able to pull it off because they have a larger active population, but BCU barely has anyone in terms of active players.

This event favors brigs that have less than 10 people since that's the easiest to take 1/3 of not to mention sticking 3 or 4 people in an MS video is a joke.

Having to slim a brig down to bare minimum for this event is just dumb, some kind of middle ground needs to be reached especially for prelude and even more so for BCU.

The fact that we have to screw people over who play during a different time zone or can't play for certain events is stupid. Why should I have to forsake people in my brig for contributing but at a different time. People play this game when they can, so having to kick people out of my brig just to win the prizes isn't fair. I like the event and the way its going, but the way that the rules are being set needs to be more flexible and should be accommodating for brigs that actually have played close to launch like my brig, and I'm sure there are others.
Less people also means less people get rewards.

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 04:56 PM
if a brig has 60 members, but 10 of those are alts in the same brig, will you count 1/3 or 2/3 of the full 60, or just the 50 individual accounts
If these alts are on accounts that have already completed that particular ID#, they are invisible for the purposes of total brigade members and contributing brigade members.

Multiple characters on the same account is also discussed on a previous post. If its still unclear, please do ask again.

Amarin
December 30th, 2009, 05:04 PM
i hit req.

Requirements:

* Your brigade must contain at least 10 members.
* Your brigade must be an established brigade. (Before November)

have got 10
brig made before november

but

Reward Details:Brigade achievement system: A list of possible achievements are listed below. An achievement is considered "complete" if 2/3 of all members have completed the achievement.

this ach.

51 Earn a Level of 80 Level 80 1 Adv. SG Set or 1 Std. SG Set
[Prelude Only]+1 Suba Capsule

that means we need to have (66% 2\3%) member being level 80 ????

or can at least 1 person ach. the revard for reaching lvl 80

D3V1L1NG
December 30th, 2009, 05:11 PM
again is possible that brigs with 60 ppl, mostly of them inactive,
and with around 10 - 15 active players can participate taking in count just
the active players??

couse 15 of 60 its just 1/4 and that means that the brig wont be able
to acomplish the achievements since it need 2/3 of the brig,
that is 20 ppl while the brig can barely even get 15 active ppl ._.

and kicking that much players isnt a good idea since im talking about
old brigs with most of those inactive players being lvl +80

so :confused:

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 05:11 PM
we need to have (66% 2\3%) member being level 80 ????

or can at least 1 person ach. the revard for reaching lvl 80
For #51 "Earn a Level of 80", 2/3 of your brigade need to have a level of at least 80 that for it to count for your entire Brigade.

Shuffl3z
December 30th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Saccharide;60538']For #51 "Earn a Level of 80", 2/3 of your brigade need to have a level of at least 80 that for it to count for your entire Brigade.
Oh , well i think some old brig's could just be on 1 brig , like 2 old brig decide to be on 1.
well that is good idea and nice event , any 1 that QQ about this event is a ******* i must say then.

Runt
December 30th, 2009, 05:19 PM
for those 2/3rds:

Say a brig has 60 members
45 of those are main accounts
15 of those are alts of those main accounts

does 2/3rds =
2/3rds of 60 (full brig) = 40 ppl
or just
2/3rds of the 45 main accounts = 30 ppl

reason being, we have a full brig and may have to do some.....creative moving

it's hard to get 40 ppl online at one time...heh

Alexander
December 30th, 2009, 05:20 PM
I emailed you about my clan before we start, so you can cure balance or something, however if you force us to artemis can we still get the prelude suba caps bonus as we're going where you are directing us to go?

Since none of us have created characters yet, and we're kinda waiting :3

Shuffl3z
December 30th, 2009, 05:20 PM
for those 2/3rds:

Say a brig has 60 members
45 of those are main accounts
15 of those are alts of those main accounts

does 2/3rds =
2/3rds of 60 (full brig) = 40 ppl
or just
2/3rds of the 45 main accounts = 30 ppl

reason being, we have a full brig and may have to do some.....creative moving

it's hard to get 40 ppl online at one time...heh
kick the alt on the same acc and get alt on another acc , simple and don't be that idiot -_-

Trollpoke
December 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM
brig cleaning time. so... would lnd count as an "established" brig?

we're all just noobs u know

JKRevan
December 30th, 2009, 05:22 PM
yea GMs, while the idea is AWESOME,, 2/3'rds of most brigades is like... Ouchie...

maybe lower the reqs for some of the video shootings, but make it remain for level and mission achievements (since theyre done individually mostly)

i cant think of finding most of the bosses up, even less gather my people to kill it in time before some1 else arrive

thatunderscoreguy
December 30th, 2009, 05:26 PM
i think prelude getting the extra suba caps is pretty gay, even if they have less numbers you only need 1 form to kill those bosses

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 05:50 PM
i think prelude getting the extra suba caps is pretty gay, even if they have less numbers you only need 1 form to kill those bossesIts just a little incentive to draw people to the less populated server. Its something we have to do.

Alexander
December 30th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Sacha, mind answering my post?
Quite a few peoples waiting on a server and nation to go to for more ca****emmoneys

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 05:57 PM
Sacha, mind answering my post?
Quite a few peoples waiting on a server and nation to go to for more ca****emmoneys
We don't limit you on which nation or server to choose. We can tell from the time stamps on the email and your character creation time whether the email was sent first.

You choose your own nation and server.

Alexander
December 30th, 2009, 06:02 PM
Saccharide;60568']We don't limit you on which nation or server to choose. We can tell from the time stamps on the email and your character creation time whether the email was sent first.

You choose your own nation and server.

Okay, we'll play on BCU/Prelude then.

BookiRetro
December 30th, 2009, 06:04 PM
20 people need to have lvl 80 in a full man brig.... oh yay.

JKRevan
December 30th, 2009, 06:07 PM
Its not THAT hard on older brigades (im pretty sure revo has this requirement fulfilled)

but on newer ones =/

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 06:10 PM
but on newer ones =/
That's why its #51 on the list.

JKRevan
December 30th, 2009, 06:24 PM
but since the tasks can be done in any order, moot point =P

it just means it was the 51st idea you guys had =X

Saccharide
December 30th, 2009, 06:48 PM
it just means it was the 51st idea you guys had =X
We sorted it by what we felt was the logical way to approach this event (generally by level).

endofar
December 30th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Does the boss killing count in Mission maps?

SCMM
CMM
HKH MM

etc.

bgayz
December 30th, 2009, 09:01 PM
i tough to offer Free Membership 1 month to everyone as a present for new year 2010
(and touse ppl who already have one just could have it extended for 30 days)
but i think i'm a bit to late :(

FortunePaw
December 30th, 2009, 10:14 PM
My membership runs out on Jan 4.

http://miniblogs.lv/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/mr_burns.jpg

endofar
December 30th, 2009, 10:43 PM
k so, to update on my earlier post

1. Are Mission maps allowed for boss hunting GIVEN THE SITUATION, even for a large active brigade getting 20people online at once in the SMALL chance a boss is actually up in an overcrowded server it will be hard.

2. Having 2/3 of 60 people in an enemy ms map, do they have to be Alive? or at least most alive and some dead, getting 40people in reynard at once with over 100ANI in the same map and then providing proof of all 40 people alive in the map is also extremely impossible.

3. What is the difference between "Mission" and "Mission Master" type achievements.

4. When a brigade registers as a candidate are the mission achievements automatically given, or could we have time to grind gears to the required mission levels and still recieve the items?

Boomer
December 30th, 2009, 10:52 PM

Oh Gad... Imma get booted again....

F4talShot
December 30th, 2009, 10:58 PM
Does the boss killing count in Mission maps?

SCMM
CMM
HKH MM

etc.

Um, i was also wondering about this, cause i get the black widow mission next level.

Runt
December 30th, 2009, 11:26 PM
for mission # 47... what if we already have an outpost base already..... does that count?

Bump: lol, just noticed... no mission 54?

Saccharide
December 31st, 2009, 12:34 AM
no mission 54?
Look at the ones for Rise of the Brigades, you'll notice that it involves doing some other ID#'s lower than ID40.

Trollpoke
December 31st, 2009, 01:17 AM
recommendation:

pvp based events with better rewards

2/3rds of brig over 10k fame
reward: 3 SG sets and 3 wipe sets per person

reason: its a godamn pvp game

TheRealGB
December 31st, 2009, 03:20 AM
Ekwonomics is right...this is a team pvp game and the best brigs are the ones that are large and active around the clock through numerous timezones...of the established brigs that are at or near full capacity on bcu pre at least, I don't think any will get 2/3 of the numbers on...maybe loosen the guidelines or look at the situation on a case-by-case basis...love the idea but it needs some work if the objective of the game is to promote large, cohesive brigs

Trollpoke
December 31st, 2009, 03:27 AM
working *around* the guidelines is alote easier then trying to move the guidelines. freakin tri- erm.. prelude. :D

ApocryphaB
December 31st, 2009, 04:02 AM
A better way would be increments of brigade fame for the Dawn of Brigades.
10k -> 20k-> 30k Fame

Boss Raid/Killing sounds reasonable.

Just an idea :V

Philosoraptor
December 31st, 2009, 04:49 AM
"51 Earn a Level of 80 Level 80 1 Adv. SG Set or 1 Std. SG Set
[Prelude Only]+1 Suba Capsule"

Isn't grinding EASIER with less people? Anyway, cool event. :awsum:

EchoSaviour
December 31st, 2009, 09:46 AM
We'll see how things go and if necessary lighten the rules.

Since this is a long running event there is more than enough time to make the necessary changes.

endofar
December 31st, 2009, 05:13 PM
k so, to update on my earlier post

1. Are Mission maps allowed for boss hunting GIVEN THE SITUATION, even for a large active brigade getting 20people online at once in the SMALL chance a boss is actually up in an overcrowded server it will be hard.

2. Having 2/3 of 60 people in an enemy ms map, do they have to be Alive? or at least most alive and some dead, getting 40people in reynard at once with over 100ANI in the same map and then providing proof of all 40 people alive in the map is also extremely impossible.

3. What is the difference between "Mission" and "Mission Master" type achievements.

4. When a brigade registers as a candidate are the mission achievements automatically given, or could we have time to grind gears to the required mission levels and still recieve the items?

bump 10char

DeathDream1
December 31st, 2009, 05:24 PM
Not sure if this was said before, read the first three pages or so.

If one person, one character, joined a brig for Dawn and gets a majority of the achievements, could he join a brig for Rise and get those bonus's as well? or is one account locked in for one or the other?

Ad-man
December 31st, 2009, 05:33 PM
Se if my brig had 20 people, but only ~14 people got the Chaos mission achievement, would the other ~6 people still get the prize?

EDIT: Also, what is the estimated time for duration of this event? My brigade is still rapidly growing, but currently hasnt completed much achievements yet.

Kyokun17
December 31st, 2009, 06:47 PM
When do brigades start getting approved for this?

KamiKara
December 31st, 2009, 07:44 PM
what if i already finished the missions before the event stsrted?

OmgNaro
December 31st, 2009, 07:45 PM
It still counts, 2/3 of your brig needs to have that mission finished

F4talShot
December 31st, 2009, 08:26 PM
does killing black widow for the 77 mission count as a boss kill? also, can it be 1/3 of you brig and other people? or is only you brig allowed in taking down the boss w/o help from any other people or brigs

Rm0kara
December 31st, 2009, 09:53 PM
As a brigade leader, please contact acebrigade@subagames.com with your Brigade name and server.

can a deputy leader regester as well? :D

IIYuriII
December 31st, 2009, 10:20 PM
Can we KS someone boss while they doing a Boss killing Fraps :D

Jirehvin
January 1st, 2010, 03:03 AM
when will be this event going to start?
then also the missions that was already completed, is it auto-complete? if it is so can we get the reward as soon as the event start or what?

just need clarifications because im quiete confused but too excite..

ShakyNoobNoob
January 1st, 2010, 05:09 AM
Qn: If i am already on 3 month membership and i claim ID#0 for whole brig, does my account get extended to 4 month membership or remains as 3 months???

godofatality
January 1st, 2010, 09:40 AM
so, only brig leads should mail?
they mail the entry, and later the achievements someone made?
so, if i do something, i need to tell the lead, and he tells u, u verify, and i get rewards?

or is it that when 2/3 of the members have completed it, EVERYONE in the brig gets the rewards?

oh, i just thoght of what that special achievement from dawn of the brigades might be:
the first brigade that completes everything gets a BIG reward?

jasFreyja
January 1st, 2010, 04:14 PM
well, my brig is made in november but the core of the brig are 8x & 7x people and their alts...

because of this we won't be able to get the rewards of the dawn of the brigades?

and in the future brigades made in november couldn't ever get the rewards from dawn of the brigades?

just need someone to clarify this

ps: are alts that are on the same account all in the same brig, removed from the requirement of brig members?

Shuffl3z
January 1st, 2010, 04:41 PM
well, my brig is made in november but the core of the brig are 8x & 7x people and their alts...

because of this we won't be able to get the rewards of the dawn of the brigades?

and in the future brigades made in november couldn't ever get the rewards from dawn of the brigades?

just need someone to clarify this

ps: are alts that are on the same account all in the same brig, removed from the requirement of brig members?
u can just join jonne alt brig and get the lead on it.

JKRevan
January 2nd, 2010, 07:03 PM
Qn: If i am already on 3 month membership and i claim ID#0 for whole brig, does my account get extended to 4 month membership or remains as 3 months???

This be a important question.. answer pl0x

more-over

when the confirmation of registering for event comes? and how does it come?

equinoxes
January 3rd, 2010, 02:10 AM
so how we will know if we are approved on thi Rise of the Brigades Event?

Philosoraptor
January 3rd, 2010, 01:37 PM
For the "hit a certain level" do you have to do it AFTER you enter, or if you're already the level before registration do you get the prizes still?

Runt
January 3rd, 2010, 07:27 PM
lotta good questions still need answered here...
GMs any reply??

SkeetSkeetSkeeter
January 3rd, 2010, 10:30 PM
I still don't understand why the requirement is 1/3 or 2/3 of a big brig. A small brig makes more sense, but BCU barely has anyone on. If you were to take 2/3 of my brig to be on at the same time that would probably be around half the population of BCU's active players. The majority of my brigade isn't even from NA. If the game was NA only and IP banned everyone that wasn't from NA then the population and income of Suba Games would be even less, and it would be a lot easier to get 1/3 or 2/3s of the members. But, that fact that you're telling me to "trim" the fat off my brig when 90% of the people log in every day is stupid. I think you need to have some other system for people that have been playing since the start of the game or people that have put time and money into the game other than

"Oh your sh!t outta luck, try again".

JKRevan
January 4th, 2010, 08:53 AM

This be a important question.. answer pl0x

more-over

when the confirmation of registering for event comes? and how does it come?
This Be important **** to get answers for, so, Sacch? echo? pl0x?

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 11:33 AM
so, only brig leads should mail?
they mail the entry, and later the achievements someone made?
so, if i do something, i need to tell the lead, and he tells u, u verify, and i get rewards?

or is it that when 2/3 of the members have completed it, EVERYONE in the brig gets the rewards?

oh, i just thoght of what that special achievement from dawn of the brigades might be:
the first brigade that completes everything gets a BIG reward?

Leaders are the ones to report it. Also if 2/3rds complete the achievement everyone in the brigade gets the prize.

ApocryphaB
January 4th, 2010, 02:07 PM
Will their be a reply to the mails or are you guys waiting til new month(leadership, NCP reset, brig fame reset)

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 02:09 PM
We're still preparing things on our end as well as looking through the information. Also considering it's a new year, we got a holiday backlog =/

Yeah...The daily life of being a GM.

ApocryphaB
January 4th, 2010, 02:16 PM
I wonder if the Gala-net office in San Jose is still running. I might have to check for a part-time job. lol GPotato :V (still haven't got my beta ones yet)

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 02:34 PM
I'll tell you this much.

Being a GM is overrated.

OmgNaro
January 4th, 2010, 03:35 PM
EchoSaviour;62641']I'll tell you this much.

Being a GM is overrated.

The real world: Virtual Reality
Ohhhhhhh snap

JKRevan
January 4th, 2010, 03:53 PM

Echoooo answer this, im kidna depending on this answer to renew my account's membership (which expired 2 days ago =X)

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 03:58 PM
I'm pretty sure we don't want to overwrite it. As much as possible we want to stack it.

JKRevan
January 4th, 2010, 04:11 PM
So, if i buy membership now, (3 months) you'll add one extra month to it, so i wont have to worry about it till may? Yay

Kyokun17
January 4th, 2010, 09:53 PM
EchoSaviour;62605']
Yeah...The daily life of being a GM.

R> Youtube video: A day in the life of EchoSaviour :V

BUT on a more serious note: will the rewards for achievements be automatically added to our inv when we log in next time?

Main reason because the chances of me having to take off for a few months are increasing and I may not get to log on anytime soon here in a few weeks till around summer(I'll still get to go onto the forums, just not ingame), so when i do come back if I end up going would I still get the rewards if my brig had to cut me loose AFTER everyone else received them?

example incase thats to confusing:
- I take off unable to log in for a few months
- Brig gets approved for the dawn of the brigades
- we get X numbers of achievements and rewards accredited to everyones acc
- 3 months later, I'm kicked from the brig to make more room for peeps
- 3 more months later, I finally return

Would the rewards from the achievements the brig got while I was still in it (tho never logged in) still be given to me on my 1st time logging back in after so long?

cinnarlumin
January 5th, 2010, 08:38 AM
when will we know if we have been aproved ?

EchoSaviour
January 5th, 2010, 10:55 AM
Should get a reply after the approval is done.

Also any prizes once the achievement is confirmed will be automatically given out most probably in the warehouse

Scribbin
January 5th, 2010, 10:18 PM
So it's normal that I still haven't gotten approved/declined?

I wasn't sure if you guys were accepting people yet because I sent an e-mail on Friday.

Kyokun17
January 5th, 2010, 11:43 PM
EchoSaviour;63204']Also any prizes once the achievement is confirmed will be automatically given out most probably in the warehouse

Sweet and also, does the membership activate the next time someone logs in too? so that when I come back if I do leave, I'll have a 1 month membership waiting for me? or will it prolly burn out while i'm gone

And im still R> that video meng :V

Fr1skyDingo
January 7th, 2010, 12:03 PM
Seriously I'm about to recruit some members for my brig to do this if Stryker doesn't step up and sign us up.

SkeetSkeetSkeeter
January 7th, 2010, 12:26 PM
I would but that would require me to kick half our brig, since half of the people we have are in different time zones and scuba games refuses to post any real response to my issue other than big brig? Your fcked.

yck
January 7th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Just hopped in to say, very good job Echo, keep it up.
And bring back Ep2.

WaKkEtOn
January 10th, 2010, 07:18 PM
all my brig have a event member (+1 month), but im still whit my own member (i pay 3 months in december), xD why i dont have event member??. =(... well.. i can wait =P! =))!!

Saccharide
January 10th, 2010, 07:29 PM
all my brig have a event member (+1 month), but im still whit my own member (i pay 3 months in december), xD why i dont have event member??. =(... well.. i can wait =P! =))!!It'll kick in once your current membership drops below 30 days remaining (and adding 30 days to it).

Pinoyisthenewblack
January 10th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Saccharide;66489']It'll kick in once your current membership drops below 30 days remaining (and adding 30 days to it).

Sacc!! the Legens brigade still doesn't have the stuff yet, and a lot of other brigs in ANI Art have them, should we have it by now already? or it's just takin time? :confused:

Philosoraptor
January 10th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Did you have to be in the brigade when the email was sent? Because I joined to help fraps and etc, but it seems I'm not getting anything while others are. If that is the case, how do I get registered with the brigade.

Updating steam
January 10th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Saccharide;66489']It'll kick in once your current membership drops below 30 days remaining (and adding 30 days to it).

plis sir legends nid membership sir

Saccharide
January 10th, 2010, 09:45 PM
Sacc!! the Legens brigade still doesn't have the stuff yet, and a lot of other brigs in ANI Art have them, should we have it by now already? or it's just takin time? :confused:
Your brigade leader needs to send an email to the email listed in the announcement.

Did you have to be in the brigade when the email was sent? Because I joined to help fraps and etc, but it seems I'm not getting anything while others are. If that is the case, how do I get registered with the brigade.
PM me an explanation and I'll see what I can do.

KittyPants
January 10th, 2010, 09:59 PM
do i qualify for the early achievemnt like crate new caracter and pick nation start brigade?
\if i have high levels in my brig, theys obviously complete the missions of lower lvls,
so is that an automatic acheivement for them?
and i still have to report that?
and do i include the names of the ppl that acheived?

cometframe12
January 10th, 2010, 11:01 PM
all my brig have a event member (+1 month), but im still whit my own member (i pay 3 months in december), xD why i dont have event member??. =(... well.. i can wait =P! =))!!

I have the same probleme here I buy my 3 month membership in 12/13/2009 and my membership info say u have 61 days 12h ramaining.

Pinoyisthenewblack
January 10th, 2010, 11:48 PM
Saccharide;66526']Your brigade leader needs to send an email to the email listed in the announcement.

Awesome... wait here, I have to go buy a fish to beat someone with it :mad:

cometframe12
January 10th, 2010, 11:50 PM
I have the same probleme here I buy my 3 month membership in 12/13/2009 and my membership info say u have 61 days 12h ramaining.

Other thing the SG is for the entire brigade or only for one character and what is the SG (advance or standar).

JKRevan
January 11th, 2010, 08:49 AM
That one i know the answer (sacch said it to me last night when he Ninja'd me to tell me our brig has member)

if the brigade is entitled the SG rewards, its for ALL players on the brig (but not if some1 has more than one character from the account on the brig), AGs get Std SGs, BMI get Adv Sets...

Komidol
January 12th, 2010, 12:45 AM
http://img16.yfrog.com/img16/3705/logos9.png

Damnit, I only have 9 members.

Mike Cosgrove
January 12th, 2010, 12:53 AM
http://img16.yfrog.com/img16/3705/logos9.png

Damnit, I only have 9 members.

"We still need a brgiade name"

"Well, we could do something cliche and do a Sky plus number of founding members name"

"Well, how many members do we have now?"

".......Nine"

"Damnit"

Arturia Pendragon
January 12th, 2010, 01:14 AM
"We still need a brgiade name"

"Well, we could do something cliche and do a Sky plus number of founding members name"

"Well, how many members do we have now?"

".......Nine"

"Damnit"

INB4 Onan is Meowmeows' betch. INB4 Genesis ragequit.

Trollpoke
January 12th, 2010, 01:26 AM

inbe4 s9 = town on sight. HUHURHURHUR

oh and do you like my 300 atk perice arrows? <3

Komidol
January 12th, 2010, 01:36 AM
inbe4 s9 = town on sight. HUHURHURHUR

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/6019/snapshot20090616202221.jpg

Duel. 1/12/10, 12PM EST. BlackBurn Site, BCU, Artemis.

Mike Cosgrove
January 12th, 2010, 01:38 AM

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9791/1200336259455.jpg

somebody better record this.

Kyokun17
January 12th, 2010, 01:49 AM

I think someones a little sore :confused:

Komidol
January 12th, 2010, 02:06 AM
I think someones a little sore :confused:

Nope, I wasn't a commander at the time the events that are spoken of occurred, I was before even those debatable events transpired. None the less, I won't let disgrace fall to a great name. I have two ways of honorably solving problems.

1) Duels
2) Long, drawn out, blocks of text.

Take this as a lesson from an old commander, those of your looking to rise and dawn new brigades in this thread. Starting and commanding a brigade is a great venture. It's one that has it's own rewards and should change the way you play the game completely. You'll form friendships, have arguments, and spend a lot of extra time on it. Keep a strong command structure, maintain brigade values, and help your brigmates.

If you succeed, there may come a day even 6 years down the line, where that flag will mean enough to you to re-download a game, log in, and fight for it once again. I have many irreplaceable memories of my time with Sky9, and those are enough for me to hop in and defend the name of those people I spent some of the best days of my life with. Even if I fall to the ground, it will be a blaze of glory, and a fun afternoon of memories to share with some of the older players.

Remember, there's a player behind each and every plane, each missile fired, and each killmark. There's more to a brigade than establishing a winning or controlling nation status. It's the satisfaction of accomplishment a group has for maintaining a productive team for so long.

Take it from the original, "Ace of Aces".

Mike Cosgrove
January 12th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Take it from the original, "Ace of Aces".

Go grind a new gear to 9x so you can get your plaque.

+1 for "Ace of Aces"

you need 3 more killmarks today :awsum:

ApocryphaB
January 12th, 2010, 02:09 AM
And then the LND card gets pulled out. :awsum:

(Sadly I wasn't there to see them beat S9 in stuffs.. :< )

Kyokun17
January 12th, 2010, 02:35 AM
the only s9 I know of is the ones from BCU helix, firing hawkies that go 8k+ meters, firing missles that fly 600+ and hit for 1.9~2.2k's, with what seems to be -66 RA+ smashes camping gates, the ones who warp into an SP map and seem to warp 500~600 meters each second, losing lock of any and all chasers.

Those ones? o-o

JKRevan
January 12th, 2010, 09:14 AM
Komidol =X

nuffsaid

Trollpoke
January 12th, 2010, 10:18 AM
the only s9 I know of is the ones from BCU helix, firing hawkies that go 8k+ meters, firing missles that fly 600+ and hit for 1.9~2.2k's, with what seems to be -66 RA+ smashes camping gates, the ones who warp into an SP map and seem to warp 500~600 meters each second, losing lock of any and all chasers.

Those ones? o-o

the one hes talking about are the 9 of them that singlehandedly smashed ani hov into the ground.

Komidol
January 12th, 2010, 01:01 PM
Partially, Lalala. Those were good times but my favorite S9 days were before the gpot launch when it was Sky9 vs LND in the beta.

Anyway, showed up at 12pm but didn't see anyone to duel; so just went to the SP. Congrats on winning it BCU. Saw you behind the fray lalalala, good fights. We'll have to setup a more 1v1 appointment another time though.

Level 72 Attack I-gear is a little more effective these days than I thought it would be...though a few people smashed me. Partially due to this horrible keyboard I'm using at my friends place(Me Homeless ;_;), mostly because I wasn't paying attention.

Even so...what to do with all these Wingcommander and Topgun Killmarks :confused:

Trollpoke
January 12th, 2010, 01:44 PM
Partially, Lalala. Those were good times but my favorite S9 days were before the gpot launch when it was Sky9 vs LND in the beta.

Anyway, showed up at 12pm but didn't see anyone to duel; so just went to the SP. Congrats on winning it BCU. Saw you behind the fray lalalala, good fights. We'll have to setup a more 1v1 appointment another time though.

Level 72 Attack I-gear is a little more effective these days than I thought it would be...though a few people smashed me. Partially due to this horrible keyboard I'm using at my friends place(Me Homeless ;_;), mostly because I wasn't paying attention.

Even so...what to do with all these Wingcommander and Topgun Killmarks :confused:

12pm is midnight. 12am is the afternoon. thats why i didn't show up.

and u npc kms for spi lawl

Mike Cosgrove
January 12th, 2010, 02:49 PM
12pm is midnight. 12am is the afternoon. thats why i didn't show up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12-hour_clock

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6456/asdadawdw.png
http://derp.blogs.exetel.com.au/uploads/derppics/hurr_train.jpg

ApocryphaB
January 12th, 2010, 03:20 PM
Lala is nocturnal. So you're wrong fattie. :V

Maverick74
January 12th, 2010, 03:55 PM
ID#44 says mission master.
Do you just have to do that mission or what's the meaning of it??

Boomer
January 12th, 2010, 04:11 PM
12pm is afternoon. 12am is midnight. thats why i didn't show up.

"Fixed"

extra word

Pinoyisthenewblack
January 12th, 2010, 07:59 PM

Ermm... one of our members has 26 days left on his membership, so the OMGFREEMEMBERSHIP didn't kick in, any clue? :confused:

User is from ANI Artemis "Legends" brigade: Zettai

ApocryphaB
January 12th, 2010, 09:05 PM
Lala is nocturnal. So you're wrong Boomer. :V

This again. Learn to read before posting. KTHX.

Arturia Pendragon
January 13th, 2010, 03:25 AM

My bad, don't browse the forums as much as I should I guess. Also, I'm asleep at 12 pm PST, so yeah.

ValdineKain
January 13th, 2010, 07:37 PM
OK. here is something i do not understand. My brigade was approved (im one of the brigmates). I already have a 3 month membership which expires on February. I also later found out that those who had memberships, had their memberships extended by 30 days due to this event. And i was hoping for the same too. YET, MY MEMBERSHIP WAS NOT EXTENDED.

I tried to consult my friends about all this. I was asked the following questions, to which i gave the following reply:

1) Did you join the brig after the event?
NO. I joined before the event. The brig was made long back before November. In fact, I
was even ONLINE discussing about the event, prior to our brigade being approved.

2) Did your brig get approved?
Yes it did, since EVERYONE in the brig received their 30 days, or had their original
membership extended.

3) Were you online in order to receive it?
NO. As i was told, i didnt HAVE to be online to receive it. AND, as proof, MOST of my
friends were offline too, YET they received it.

4) Have you been online anytime prior to the event or after the event?
YES. i have been online EVERYDAY! So much, in fact, that even though my home internet is
dead, i have been TRAVELLING to my university to use their internet!

5) Are you level 80+?
No! I am level 79. but that does not matter, does it? Because half of my friends are even
lower level than i am, YET they got their membership.

ANY GM who reads this, I need an explanation as to why I DIDNT get mine extended when HALF of my friends had theirs done, EVEN though they were offline at the time of the reception.

Bump: where are the GMs? what's with the silence?

Saccharide
January 13th, 2010, 11:41 PM
OK. here is something i do not understand. My brigade was approved (im one of the brigmates). I already have a 3 month membership which expires on February. I also later found out that those who had memberships, had their memberships extended by 30 days due to this event. And i was hoping for the same too. YET, MY MEMBERSHIP WAS NOT EXTENDED.

I tried to consult my friends about all this. I was asked the following questions, to which i gave the following reply:

1) Did you join the brig after the event?
NO. I joined before the event. The brig was made long back before November. In fact, I
was even ONLINE discussing about the event, prior to our brigade being approved.

2) Did your brig get approved?
Yes it did, since EVERYONE in the brig received their 30 days, or had their original
membership extended.

3) Were you online in order to receive it?
NO. As i was told, i didnt HAVE to be online to receive it. AND, as proof, MOST of my
friends were offline too, YET they received it.

4) Have you been online anytime prior to the event or after the event?
YES. i have been online EVERYDAY! So much, in fact, that even though my home internet is
dead, i have been TRAVELLING to my university to use their internet!

5) Are you level 80+?
No! I am level 79. but that does not matter, does it? Because half of my friends are even
lower level than i am, YET they got their membership.

ANY GM who reads this, I need an explanation as to why I DIDNT get mine extended when HALF of my friends had theirs done, EVEN though they were offline at the time of the reception.

Bump: where are the GMs? what's with the silence?
Your question was already answered previously.

ApocryphaB
January 14th, 2010, 12:23 AM
Owned!

lawl

iDenarous
January 14th, 2010, 02:04 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/12-hour_clock

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6456/asdadawdw.png
http://derp.blogs.exetel.com.au/uploads/derppics/hurr_train.jpg

What is this i dont even

ValdineKain
January 14th, 2010, 08:10 PM
Saccharide;68140']Your question was already answered previously.

Thanks GM Saccharide! Thanks a lot :)

Dmac
January 19th, 2010, 12:31 AM
How are boss kill and the MS vids supposed to be submitted? Should I upload to youtube then send that link or upload to a fileshareing site then a link to DL it? Also, bumping the question about the difference between the mm type mission and normal. Does this mean that at least 2/3 of a brig has to have helped some1 in that mission using the mm system?

Saccharide
January 19th, 2010, 01:30 AM
How are boss kill and the MS vids supposed to be submitted? Should I upload to youtube then send that link or upload to a fileshareing site then a link to DL it? Also, bumping the question about the difference between the mm type mission and normal. Does this mean that at least 2/3 of a brig has to have helped some1 in that mission using the mm system?
@vids - upload to YouTube and then sending us the URL is preferred.

@mm vs mission - they're both the same, the type difference is just to illustrate how we picked them. For both, 2/3 of members need to finish the mission.

JKRevan
January 20th, 2010, 10:58 AM
Sacch, i sent accomplishment emails to acebrigade@subagames.com

how long do they take to get checked?

-Thrillseeker-
January 20th, 2010, 12:49 PM
Heya! I have a question.
Im lvl 74, Can i send in an approval for all mission done b4 lvl 74 too? Or is it just the ones made during FROM the date that the brigade got approval to Rise of the brigdes?
Maybe a stupid question but better to be sure...

/Thrillseeker

JKRevan
January 21st, 2010, 09:00 PM
Sacch, i sent accomplishment emails to acebrigade@subagames.com

how long do they take to get checked?
important question is important...

Bump: Also, have the requirements for boss kill videos changed? As in, number o people required or if even a series of screenshots (one for each stage required on the video, maybe a few more.) can be accepted??

BriarVision
January 24th, 2010, 10:40 PM
yea yea, sorry for bumping thread with another account, but im afraid that question need some answerings =(

FortunePaw
January 24th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Just fraps the whole process. But if the boss takes sometime to kill (ie. red bishop, gov, sek), just fraps the inital aggro, then at least 10sec when its hp is around 50%, and the final kill shot, like the rule stated.

JKRevan
January 24th, 2010, 11:31 PM
making the videos would be the easiest part (i mean, i dont know how to, but still could learn) the problem would be getting 2/3rds of my brig (which sized to 44 members is 29 people) ONLINE and at the same place at the same time...

and as was stated before, my brig has ppl from different timezones =/

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWVWWWWW
January 28th, 2010, 04:15 PM
First, how lenient are the rules on the boss videos? IronCross has several that show it with half and kill points but we always aggro it before someone remembers to fraps it. Also we're having a difficult time getting 1/3 of our members on at the same time to kill it since we have a full (60) brig. I was hoping simply having a full form or two would suffice for this.

Also, we have a few achievements completed. I am certain that #42 (lvl 68 mission), #44 (lvl 69 mission master), #45 (over 10k brig fame), #48 (lvl 74 mission), and #49 (lvl 75 mission master) are completed because over 2/3s of the IronCross Brigade is over lvl 75 or at lvl 75.

Any information you can give me on this would be extremely helpful.

JKRevan
January 28th, 2010, 04:18 PM
i can tackle this one,

what i did i count evry1s level (# of ppl above llv 72) and report all achievements up to that point, since its presumable evry1 does MOST of their missions on the moment they acquire the,m if not the same level..

just submit teh achivement, if you are indeed ellegible you'll get it, if not, the GMs will list how many have/havent vs the total of gears

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWVWWWWW
January 28th, 2010, 07:05 PM
i can tackle this one,

what i did i count evry1s level (# of ppl above llv 72) and report all achievements up to that point, since its presumable evry1 does MOST of their missions on the moment they acquire the,m if not the same level..

just submit teh achivement, if you are indeed ellegible you'll get it, if not, the GMs will list how many have/havent vs the total of gears

thx revan. i submitted a list to GM Echo today through pm. not sure if that was a bad idea, but we have like 6-7 completed i believe. the boss videos worry me bc of the size rule on # of ppl participating along with beginning aggro shot. however, i'm not the ironcross brig lead so i dont know if my submission is even useful. just trying to help my brig lol

modelHX
January 30th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Question:
How long of a time between applying and approval
ive applied at 1pm this morning and as of 9pm the same day, i haven't heard anything. and should I expect approval via aol mail, of in game mail. or is it that the event is over please help

FortunePaw
January 30th, 2010, 09:33 PM
Question:
How long of a time between applying and approval
ive applied at 1pm this morning and as of 9pm the same day, i haven't heard anything. and should I expect approval via aol mail, of in game mail. or is it that the event is over please help

If you are approved, you will see the rewards the next time you login. And the proccess is quite long. We got our rewards 10 days after our first submission.

Keep in mind that there's only 1 or 2 people that do the checking for every members of many brigades. So be patient.

Fr1skyDingo
January 30th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Oh crap. Now that I'm lead for Immo I have to handle this jizz.

Sigh... back to find the event submission guidelines

FenderJazz
January 31st, 2010, 03:29 AM
Can the same account participate in both Rise and Dawn?

Wondering if both Crescendo and Diminuendo (our alt brig) can be signed up for this.

JKRevan
January 31st, 2010, 10:12 PM
If crescendo is older than Nov '09 its dawn
If Diminuendo is Younger than nov '09 its rise

Razgriz, Submissions must be dealt with by the brigade leader and via acebrigade@subagames.com email ONLY

ECHO/SACCH/PETER/<INSERTGMNAME>:

Have the requirements for boss kill videos changed? theyre quite draconic as it is... i went to a boss hunt with 12 of my briggies tonightm and even if i frapp'd it, it wouldnt fit the required format (we pwn a Hqueen and Hking in less than 30 seconds, and it was less than 1/3rd of the brigade)

FenderJazz
February 2nd, 2010, 12:16 AM
If crescendo is older than Nov '09 its dawn
If Diminuendo is Younger than nov '09 its rise
I know that.

I'm asking can the same account participate in both Rise and Dawn because I'm aware of a rule where you can't do the same achievement twice. Brigades only named as an example since most of us use the same accounts for our alts.

JKRevan
February 2nd, 2010, 07:20 AM
afaik you can, since the list of achivements for both rise n dawn are different, with a few common ones in between them, so you can get them all

Lonewolf7191
February 7th, 2010, 10:28 AM
do you have to contribute to the achivement to get the reward, or do you just have to be in the brig? (and maybe offline)

Ozziz
February 15th, 2010, 07:27 AM
do you have to contribute to the achivement to get the reward, or do you just have to be in the brig? (and maybe offline)

Late response (if still wondering)
You need to be in the brigade doing the mission, and as long as ur brig finishes the mission it doesn't mather if ur offline or not.
Besides the rewards are not awarded directly after, but X days later when the event guy(s) / gal(s) have aproved the completion of the mission. ;)

Fester5
February 24th, 2010, 11:11 PM
Usally you would take screenshots of your brig in action( about 65 will do )and then import the screen shots into movie maker in ms word or office and add tthe music if the interest arose.

Bump: WindowXp and Win7 and vista have movie maker as a seprate programs its not in ms or office.

F4talShot
March 1st, 2010, 01:07 AM
Sry late question: are we allowed to register still? also, for the level achievements, is it only for people under 65 who reach 65 after the brig is registered?

selveroo
March 2nd, 2010, 03:57 PM
how do i know when i get approved?

UnstoppableEvilHero
March 7th, 2010, 09:51 AM
-about hitting a lvl in rise of brigades ... do all the members just have to be upper than that lvl or what ?

tetri
March 7th, 2010, 10:30 PM
Not sure if this has been asked yet or not...but what about submitting Boss Videos? Even though the one I have now is only 2 minutes long, it's over the limit to send in an e-mail. Can we upload to YouTube and have the GMs take a look then?

Chriscantmiss6
March 12th, 2010, 08:51 PM
Ok so lets say im in smokesquadron and im doing the video of the brigade in an MS or the brigade taking down a boss...1. the brigade members could be all scattered..how am i supposed to know which one is gonna kill the boss so i can get footage of it. i mean what if someone was off the screen (in the brig) who killed the MS.. 2. how do i show 2/3 of the brigade in a boss video..do i just get footage of all 2/3 of the brigade at the beginning or do i have to constantly show every brig member cuz that seems hard to do..3. Can it just be a full form of brig only.. that would make a lot of these problems a lot easier to deal with..4. How do i show all of the brigmates at the MS..considering i may be dead when recording it and the camera angle wont show all of my brigmates because they may be all over the map..Thats all

Bump: also it seems like you are encouraging brigs to kick brigmates who arent online when a boss or MS is on even if they arent inactive..so that way they can meet the requirements..can we just kick the brigmates for a little bit then invite them back later when we get the achievement done and whats the minimum amount of brig members needed for the achievements... cuz it seems like we can kick all the brig members except the ones online just so we can meet the requirement :awsum:

MidnightPhoenix
March 13th, 2010, 12:29 PM
Not sure if this has been asked yet or not...but what about submitting Boss Videos? Even though the one I have now is only 2 minutes long, it's over the limit to send in an e-mail. Can we upload to YouTube and have the GMs take a look then?

yeah you can, that is what our brig has been doing. We send the link of the youtube video to the gms and they look at it, and we get rewards.

Sahdowstar
March 21st, 2010, 10:18 PM
Would this end when the nations reset and the brigs are disbanded?

FenderJazz
April 1st, 2010, 06:35 PM
Supposedly the two events are combined now.

My question is, can we resubmit achievements we have already completed?

bugaboom
April 22nd, 2010, 12:46 AM
im wondering my brigade leader sent a request to particapate but its been a few days and theres been no response! when will our request be accepted and we get membership? my wh is full and my inv has 8 space left!!!!!!!

Dx73r
May 8th, 2010, 12:37 PM
its this still working.... i mean my brig still can do a video? and participate?

Sahdowstar
August 4th, 2010, 08:59 PM
I have a request for rise rewards outstanding for my brig, including the secret achievement, which I sent about a month or more ago. Will we be receiving these rewards at all/any time soon?

Has the acebrigade email account even been looked at recently?

xxXBattousaiXxx
May 21st, 2011, 10:41 AM
Still waiting on rewards

http://pawsru.org/flash/src/flash11752_Still-Waiting-on-OP.jpg

.................................................. ...............................