PDA

View Full Version : Fastest map to lvl 9x - 10x?

EySwYpE
May 15th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Any suggestions on which map is the fastest to level up for archer? I've been going to i1 and i2 hell spawns using perfo. Is there a faster map? I'm currently lvl 96.

ForceAta001
May 15th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Ice2. Use mana down, recharge mana, superior package, dragon. You will leveling fast in 3days upto over lvl100

Coltdark
May 16th, 2013, 08:34 AM
Ice2. Use mana down, recharge mana, superior package, dragon. You will leveling fast in 3days upto over lvl100

faster than i2 with perfo? oO

Fleabitten
May 16th, 2013, 11:57 PM
I don't have an archer, but it's hard to believe that Ice2 could be the fastest XP for a level 96. Usually for every class, the fastest XP is a couple maps lower than your level. The mobs don't each have as much XP, but you still get a good percentage of the XP for each one and you can kill them so much faster.

That being said, I usually go to the highest map I can, because that's the way I enjoy playing the game. I'm in no hurry though.

EySwYpE
May 17th, 2013, 12:40 AM
I don't have an archer, but it's hard to believe that Ice2 could be the fastest XP for a level 96. Usually for every class, the fastest XP is a couple maps lower than your level. The mobs don't each have as much XP, but you still get a good percentage of the XP for each one and you can kill them so much faster.

That being said, I usually go to the highest map I can, because that's the way I enjoy playing the game. I'm in no hurry though.

I like hunting in the highest map possible too but I just want to get to 100 so I can hunt 80d+. I know loc drops 80d but it's so rare there. I'm pretty sure using perfo in iron2 is faster than ice2. Just wondering if there is a faster map.

Beanlet
May 17th, 2013, 12:46 AM
Have you tried hs in Cursed Temple 2? It kept me fairly busy on my archer (she's 94, wearing supreme armor).

Good luck getting to 100! I hope you post updates as you progress. :)

ForceAta001
May 17th, 2013, 12:52 PM
Supreme armor? No way! Just geT and equip green santa right now it much beTter

ForceAta001
May 17th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Try to get lvl100 in S3

Beanlet
May 17th, 2013, 12:59 PM
I'll just go out and find myself some santa... oh wait..

EySwYpE
May 17th, 2013, 03:48 PM
I'm a str archer so I can take a few hits and i'm using a 80 spr celest. My damage might not be as good, but damn I look good ^^. I'll try s2 and s3 when the servers go back online. I'll let everyone know what the results are. I'll try to keep track of exp per hour using mirage force in iron2, s2, and s3.

Beanlet
May 17th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Do you remember your str? What armor do you use? 80d? I have some higher armors, sitting around. I stare at them every so often, tempted to try out a higher str build. I only solo or duo with my husband, don't pvp, and my wolf is 10 to help keep me alive. But I've been looking at doing a non-wolf build, which would mean needing more armor and more running around.

I have a respec stone, staring at me, too. Tempting...

ELF12
May 17th, 2013, 04:06 PM
party in iron 2 hs :P

Spiderpike
May 17th, 2013, 04:23 PM
since im universal character trainer i have not found a better place to exp characters like ks,pike ,mage ,archer or ata from 9x to 10x less time consuming + less efford then sod ( unless you are in a chaos cara party with bridged high lvls in pt). i2 gives good exp but sometimes the spawn dies and it takes more time to gather all mobs to your perfo . ice1 2 are good if u also are duoing with some high level character .
from 97 to 100 i say at sod it will take about 2 weeks if you kill non stop 6 hours of sod everyday (15%exp minimum per day) leaveing out 2 pt days a day to go eat etc. just needs a cold nerve to acomplish it faster ,but then you should but some grinding music and everything you need at the pc so u not have any excuses for leaving until u get the 15% done for a day or more :)

EySwYpE
May 17th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Do you remember your str? What armor do you use? 80d? I have some higher armors, sitting around. I stare at them every so often, tempted to try out a higher str build. I only solo or duo with my husband, don't pvp, and my wolf is 10 to help keep me alive. But I've been looking at doing a non-wolf build, which would mean needing more armor and more running around.

I have a respec stone, staring at me, too. Tempting...

I'm wearing 80d 146 str armor. I almost always solo.

since im universal character trainer i have not found a better place to exp characters like ks,pike ,mage ,archer or ata from 9x to 10x less time consuming + less efford then sod ( unless you are in a chaos cara party with bridged high lvls in pt). i2 gives good exp but sometimes the spawn dies and it takes more time to gather all mobs to your perfo . ice1 2 are good if u also are duoing with some high level character .
from 97 to 100 i say at sod it will take about 2 weeks if you kill non stop 6 hours of sod everyday (15%exp minimum per day) leaveing out 2 pt days a day to go eat etc. just needs a cold nerve to acomplish it faster ,but then you should but some grinding music and everything you need at the pc so u not have any excuses for leaving until u get the 15% done for a day or more :)

Like I said above, I solo most of the time. Don't have 6 hours a day to play, but I guess I have to just grind it out. I'll try my little test of maps using perfo when I can.

KeeloKeelo
May 17th, 2013, 07:26 PM
i2 is the best you can get. Just grind hard until 100. You will be rewarded once u hit 10x because comp parties at et2 are the best exp in the entire game.

WanDou
May 18th, 2013, 05:55 AM
str archer I2 solo
85+ EXP 150M+ 1hour
9X EXP 160M+ 1hour

not any add exp things!!!

May 18th, 2013, 06:22 AM
iron 2 solo
sod solo
160-180M/hour
not any add exp things

BlueXheart
May 21st, 2013, 03:01 AM
From my experience as a str archer, the fastest way to level up from 96-100 is from I2 or Sod. From soloing in these two places ( assuming you have phoenix on), you can get up to 80-85mil/17mins. Never party in these two places, because you will lose your lure and decrease in exp, and you will lose the exp bonus from phoenix. To get faster exp, is to find a party with at least 2-3 11x and 10x people and go to LOC.

EySwYpE
June 19th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Ok, finally got around to doing my first test. I did it in Iron 1 HS.
Time limit = mirage force time 3600 sec.
Using Xtals, I mainly used perfo except when Val or Moko spawned, in which case I lured mobs next to them picking off ranged mobs with PS.
Lvl 96
Starting EXP - 20274M Ending EXP - 20432M = 158M
Starting % to next lvl - 42.994% Ending % - 47.227% = 4.233%

I'll test more when I get the time. Hopefully Yedang can fix our servers so they stay up.

Edit : I was using phoenix + Superior package.

EySwYpE
June 19th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Squeezed in some more PT time.
Iron 2
Grinding the same way I did in Iron 1
Start EXP - 20432M End EXP - 20599M = 167M
Start % - 47.227% End % - 51.701% = 4.474%

More exp but I was burning mana instead of gaining mana like I was in Iron 1. Not as many Mirotics dropped for me either so I ran out. Still able to run in circles and use perfo but it was way more work than I like. Maybe I should just grind alternating between the two maps.
Still going to test S2 some time, but I'm tired of grinding atm. Going to LOC for a change. I'll test S2 soon.

TheRealDeath
June 20th, 2013, 09:10 AM
I'm pretty sure you can do 250-300 mph (mil per hour) in i2 as an archer with perforation, I'm sure I've done 250 solo, and I think 150mph with one leech. That was with a lvl 92, well equipped, low str archer.

EySwYpE
July 3rd, 2013, 10:44 PM
I'm pretty sure you can do 250-300 mph (mil per hour) in i2 as an archer with perforation, I'm sure I've done 250 solo, and I think 150mph with one leech. That was with a lvl 92, well equipped, low str archer.

Wow, 250? I like to use mirotics though. I'm lazy like that :-). Less running around with the mirotics tanking for you.

BTW, I started to test S2 using no mirotics (none needed) but was interrupted 15 minutes in. I got about 30M exp in that time. The only problem in S2 was mana. Use more mana than earning them especially with those incubus(maybe succubus, forgot which one is in there) sucking you dry of mana. Don't think I'll finish that test for the full amount of time.

I'll probably grind mostly in I1 to fill up with mana, then go to I2 for the higher exp. Occasionally going to LOC for a change of scenery. Lvl 97 now... 3 more levels of painful grinding...;)

WanDou
September 22nd, 2013, 07:32 PM
i2 solo 250M+ exp
high str and high Spirit(my spirit 110+,O(∩_∩)O)

LV94