PDA

View Full Version : Old players?

Nohi
May 27th, 2013, 10:42 PM
Does Pale or anyone from the early days still play?

velociti
June 25th, 2013, 10:10 PM
I come from the Pale days, but wasn't around his group of friends. I'm thinking about getting this game to see some old friends again.. I saw some old buddies had signed up for the summer tourny!

edit: posted may 27th, ah, well, ok.

CoolBastard
June 29th, 2013, 09:27 AM
I am here about 2 year of less,if u mean that!And i still play but game after long time start to be boring...

Fervid
July 26th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Pale is a noob. :troll:

MishaRoyounet
July 27th, 2013, 01:40 PM
I come from the pale days too, and i still play. I only quitted few months but im back now. 3-4 years now im on MAT

~MishaMystik

Fervid
July 27th, 2013, 07:46 PM
3-4 years now im on MAT

Has it really been that long already? whew...

CoolBastard
July 28th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Has it really been that long already? whew...

Lol ik, its seems like its 1y, max 2 :D

EKRChulo
August 15th, 2013, 10:32 PM
I Still Play, Not Really Around Pale And His Buddies Since They Had Trouble Around 'em. 3 Years And 2 Months Of Playing ~

Meths
August 16th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Just started playing 3 days ago after about a 2-3 years. My IGN was Meth before i quit, More cry baby's now a days tho, how i miss the ol days when i used to kick refined's ass in cw ;D

Sexzual
August 30th, 2013, 11:01 AM
i havent played since the first few months of beta,got level 57 and quit, was to many afkr's, hackers,plvlrs, and hackusater's...is this game worth playing still..because ive been thinking about coming back...(former member of Hostile & NoGutsNoGlory if anyone remembers them or if theyre still around dx)

IGN: ExScLuSzIoN

Linde1
August 31st, 2013, 08:02 AM
i havent played since the first few months of beta,got level 57 and quit, was to many afkr's, hackers,plvlrs, and hackusater's...is this game worth playing still..because ive been thinking about coming back...(former member of Hostile & NoGutsNoGlory if anyone remembers them or if theyre still around dx)

IGN: ExScLuSzIoN

I used to be in Hostile but i don't remember you.. :P

Not a lot of the old beta players around but there is a fair amount of rooms / clan wars going on all the time..

Sexzual
August 31st, 2013, 12:06 PM
I used to be in Hostile but i don't remember you.. :P

Not a lot of the old beta players around but there is a fair amount of rooms / clan wars going on all the time..

yea when i left NoGutsNoGlory To Join HosTile i was a little late to the party..by the time i got there shootkiller was talking about leaving and trying to merge clans or something like that dx(when he left he gave me lead of the clan and i was only in it for him so i left and quit the game)..Thank you for the reply ima get on and see how it goes dx.

XTeamShawn
October 6th, 2013, 08:10 PM
been playing since october 2011, First clan was Beast , We were the underdogs, not much people liked us, I was just a noob, until Teslacoil gave me some tips and trained to become a good player that i am today. Our rivals was xxChaosTheoryxx ( the first one) haha, where clans like Brazzers Code gears, Devils Rejectz, CirCa Loco , Silent death, Arcanum and Guns and Bravo came first place everyweek for like 3 months straight haha. yea, i miss the old days man, everything was so much simple and fun

TroIIz
October 9th, 2013, 08:31 PM
I've been playing since September 2010, my first clan that I was in was Trollz.

R1pCurL
October 28th, 2013, 02:14 PM
CIRCA LOCO mine clan LOL...krloz ...I miss Pale (Arcanum) :c

ThaWiz
November 7th, 2013, 06:57 PM
I haven't played this game in more than a year, i kinda miss it. And what ever happened to Justinn?

Chompylol
November 18th, 2013, 04:01 AM
Hello all :].

-Chomp

Youtube.com/ChompyMAT

Frontschwein1
November 19th, 2013, 01:21 PM
I playing over 3 Years this Game and my first Brig in this Game AIF with John Wayne = Empi = Papaschlumpf / Germana / Vollpfosten / Mafia-Bg / Paul-Mg / Vickinger-Mg / Sterni-Bg / Razzo-Bg / Betzelbub-Ag / SeverinS Ag etc
Fronti...;-)

CoolBastard
November 21st, 2013, 02:56 AM
I playing over 3 Years this Game and my first Brig in this Game AIF with John Wayne = Empi = Papaschlumpf / Germana / Vollpfosten / Mafia-Bg / Paul-Mg / Vickinger-Mg / Sterni-Bg / Razzo-Bg / Betzelbub-Ag / SeverinS Ag etc
Fronti...;-)

Most of them has quit a while ago

KRIS88888888
February 6th, 2014, 08:29 AM
Yeah I still play (3-4 years I think). Still, currently holding the legacy as One of the Topnotchers of Mummy Mode. (specialized in using M249 P.I.P.).
I saw also the old Mummy Mode Maps like Akron Arms Depot, Nile Delta I & II etc.

NitePR
March 5th, 2014, 05:25 PM
I've been around 3-4 years also but I quit for awhile but now I am back :)

Coherent
April 15th, 2014, 03:40 AM
sup hopefully people still play this game