PDA

View Full Version : SpecialForces Recruitment

HawkrunninHSW4p
May 29th, 2013, 04:48 AM
Welcome.

I created a new brigade specifically because I have come to the conclusion that all there are in this game are brigades run by Drunks, Immature or God-like Leaders.

Drunks - Players who are obnoxious and only seem to play when high or drunk IRL.
Immature - Whether they are children, or just not mature IRL.
God-Like - Leaders who think that they are better then everyone else.

Q.) How will this brigade will differ from others?
A.) As an Officer in the United States Military, I have learned that 2 things must be dealt with when in a game.

The Guild, Brigade or whatever the term used by the game, must follow a specific chain of command.
The Guild, Brigade or whatever the term used by the game, is only as strong as it's weakest member.

Now if you want to join a brigade which will be supportive of you and stand with you, then I invite you to join this brigade.

There are a few rules which I demand from every member.

Members MUST BE Active - Any player who is inactive in the game for more then a period of 2 weeks, WILL BE terminated from the membership.
No Drama - Any member who is not mature or who is a drama magnet WILL BE terminated from the Brigade.
No Cheaters - Any member caught using a cheat WILL BE terminated from the Brigade.
We WILL NOT disband the Brigade to join another one.
Members will have a say in every decision.
Being Obnoxious towards other players (in the brigade or not) WILL NOT be tolerated.
Have respect for your fellow gamers. Any member who is disrespecting other players WILL BE terminated from the Brigade.

If you want to join, apply in game. If you want to be obnoxious and reply to this message like you think I am joking around, that is your decision. Any response to this message which is written in hopes of starting a flame war, just to troll, or to prove in these forums that you childish will be reported to the moderators of the forum.

So Come join us today.

IronlEye
May 29th, 2013, 09:14 AM
I think you forgot in what nation the brigade is in, also who to PM if anyone is interested.

And good luck finding players with all these requirments, tried searching for some in the past but they are so damn rare.

Xjmas
May 29th, 2013, 10:07 AM
We WILL NOT disband the Brigade to join another one.
Members will have a say in every decision.

Members clearly won't have a say in every decision. Just thought I'd point out that flaw.

HawkrunninHSW4p
May 29th, 2013, 12:49 PM
I think you forgot in what nation the brigade is in, also who to PM if anyone is interested.

And good luck finding players with all these requirments, tried searching for some in the past but they are so damn rare.

ANI nation. PM Rockhound.

Members clearly won't have a say in every decision. Just thought I'd point out that flaw.

First, you should use a different color. Your light blue is unreadable on white page. Second:

No Flaw there that I see.

We WILL NOT disband the Brigade to join another one. Not going to happen. We are here to stay.

Members will have a say in every decision. Yes they will. And if the members want to disband the brigade to join another one, they have the right to leave the brigade all by themselves and go join another one. I will not force anyone to stay who has it in their mind to leave. If they are considering leaving, then they have never really been a part of the brigade to begin with.

Members shall have a say in every decision. If they want to disband the brigade, they can leave it on their own free will. No one is forcing them to stay. As I am the leader, and as I have pointed out, We WILL NOT disband the Brigade to join another one., I will never disband the brigade because I will never leave or forsake the members that want this type of brigade. If I am the only one in it, fine. If for no other reason, it stops all the brigade invites when in the ANI city.

Please don't try to mix up my words and make it look like I am an imbecile. I know what I said. Your feeble attempt at trying to give my brigade a untrustworthy name based on the leadership has FAILED.

Xjmas
May 29th, 2013, 01:14 PM
First, you should use a different color. Your light blue is unreadable on white page.
May I suggest you change the theme of the forums to the dark theme so you can read the readable?

No Flaw there that I see.

We WILL NOT disband the Brigade to join another one. Not going to happen. We are here to stay.

Members will have a say in every decision. Yes they will. And if the members want to disband the brigade to join another one, they have the right to leave the brigade all by themselves and go join another one. I will not force anyone to stay who has it in their mind to leave. If they are considering leaving, then they have never really been a part of the brigade to begin with.

Members shall have a say in every decision. If they want to disband the brigade, they can leave it on their own free will. No one is forcing them to stay. As I am the leader, and as I have pointed out, We WILL NOT disband the Brigade to join another one., I will never disband the brigade because I will never leave or forsake the members that want this type of brigade. If I am the only one in it, fine. If for no other reason, it stops all the brigade invites when in the ANI city.

Please don't try to mix up my words and make it look like I am an imbecile. I know what I said. Your feeble attempt at trying to give my brigade a untrustworthy name based on the leadership has FAILED.

Your words gave me the impression that all decisions in the brig would be made together. What you said above though contradicts each other and you telling someone they can leave if they want to merge with another brigade isn't really making a group decesion, as the group would also be consisting of you. I know what you meant to say though, so no worries.

Also where your brigade goes in this game is of no concern to me nor am i trying to make you look like an imbecile or anything else you might have mentioned. I simply saw what seemed to be a contradiction In my eyes.

Goooglyeyes
May 29th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Even though you are trying to do a cool thing here, i think your being naive thinking that people want to join and be a part of your brig. 95% of people here come to have some fun.

But that aside i hope you get a few members.

P.S I hope your members don't think your God-like being able to call the big shots and stuff.

As I am the leader, and as I have pointed out, We WILL NOT disband the Brigade to join another one.

HawkrunninHSW4p
May 29th, 2013, 07:50 PM
No reason to bother now. My account just got hacked and the brigade was disbanded. I guess I threatened someone with my ideals. What a bunch of losers. Now I can see why everyone i knew here before, quit playing. AO is dying a slow and miserable death. Good bye.

Xjmas
May 29th, 2013, 09:50 PM
Sorry to hear about your account. Good luck where ever you go next.

IronlEye
May 30th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Players that say that their account got hacked always have something strange...

99% of the players that say they got hacked, are retarded and gave their info away and got scammed. Scammed =\= hacked.

I have yet to hear about a account that got 'hacked'.

Exynos
May 31st, 2013, 06:08 PM
Can somebody explain me what happened here?
weird weird weird

Purplefisty
June 1st, 2013, 05:25 PM
seems pretty gay.