PDA

View Full Version : LH Introductions!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Fervid
May 31st, 2013, 12:09 PM
Hey Everyone! Let's introduce each other. Character screen shots are encouraged!

I'm Fervid, nice to meet you. :)

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/827/33114335.png

Beanlet
May 31st, 2013, 12:21 PM
Yay! So awesome! Welcome to all Lucent Heart fans!

No screenshot here, I am looking forward to creating a character when the new LH is launched here at Suba!

MisakaRinLH
May 31st, 2013, 12:35 PM
Hello xD

I am MisakaRin, I play as a Wizard/Moon Flame Envoy and as a Priest/Sun Commissioner in my alt. Nice to meet chu xD

At the time of this picture, I'm lvl 40. This was taken on server 1 in LH JP, however I had the same character design back on Beanfun US.

Momopiee
May 31st, 2013, 12:38 PM
Hi guys. Name is Momopiee. Nice to meet you all. Ive been following the threads in forum but never register myself :X currently playing other games and playing Lucent Heart Japanese Version on Server 3 ( spica ) nice to meet you guys o/

HALLEA
May 31st, 2013, 12:54 PM
Hi, im Hallea ^_^ when LH ended i was a Gemini, level 65 Moon Flame envoy with a Alchemist chaft level 12 and i plan to stay a gemini MFE in suba but i may become a tailor instead or potion maker this time around heres what my character looked like at when i first started and a few days before it shut down

http://i39.tinypic.com/2vabl34.jpg

I wish i could have had purple hair but blue is closest its what i picked :(

Owra
May 31st, 2013, 01:12 PM
Herro, Nukitty reporting!
Meh, that just OLD nickname of mine back in US server. I'm Owra, an ex-dawn prophet with my signature hat which is my lovely beach hat. Also an ex guildmaster of dessert guild and cafe guild (which I wont tell for now). Going to be look forward for the re-launch, however I wont stick around much since going to busy with my art class

Anyway, Hello fellow new and old Arcadians!

http://i422.photobucket.com/albums/pp307/aura_affiny/owra-2.png (http://s422.photobucket.com/user/aura_affiny/media/owra-2.png.html)
Nukitty Out!

Rhiaanne
May 31st, 2013, 02:05 PM
Hey All! I'm Rhianne :D
I was a level 61 Moon Flame Envoy who started out playing on the UK server of LH back in 2011. After the servers merged, I didn't play much, but I'm planning to play LH alot more after it relaunches.
I can't find a screenie of me on my own, but here's a picture of my SM Rarkon & I

I'm looking forward to seeing all the old players again, and all of you new ones. See you in LH! ^.^

LuNaiLiiYa
May 31st, 2013, 02:17 PM
Hiya! I'm Naita, well was because I will change my name too Rminoidit, so you know.
And I was a Comet Marksman but I forgot my level.... Haha ^^"
Maybe I will change, don't know, I will choose once I'm on the game again!

KaylistaLH
May 31st, 2013, 02:19 PM
Hey guys, I am Kaylista ^-^. This SS was taken around the time that I had sort of quit LH. I actually don't even have any of myself alone. I was in the forties and I was a Dawn Prophet. And in this SS, I am in the middle. Can't wait for it to start up again ;D

HALLEA
May 31st, 2013, 02:31 PM
Oh i forgot to say then anyone here is free to add me as a friend on here or join me on rc in the NorthStar group (which is what we used to use for my old guild but now its just for hanging out) ^_^ i always enjoy making new friends so please don't be shy

oh and heres a clearer picture of my character in my armor because i felt that other one was too burry : /

http://i41.tinypic.com/2qchx75.png

CyustyLH
May 31st, 2013, 02:54 PM
Hey All! I'm Rhianne :D
I was a level 61 Moon Flame Envoy who started out playing on the UK server of LH back in 2011. After the servers merged, I didn't play much, but I'm planning to play LH alot more after it relaunches.
I can't find a screenie of me on my own, but here's a picture of my SM Rarkon & I

I'm looking forward to seeing all the old players again, and all of you new ones. See you in LH! ^.^

Hey There!
Nice to see ya around! Say Hiya to Rar from me pls!

ON: Hey all! Sorry I`m not a forum "maniac" (not posting too much), but i follow the forums often.

I`m Cyusty. Some of u might know me since the UK servers were running, others probably from US after the merge and some probably dont know me at all :P.

Used to have only 2 chars in LH...Cyusty - 65 Dawn Prophet (Sun Commisioner until 55 in UK) and Syoss(MustyJoy later) - 61 Moon Flame Envoy.

Anyways...nice to meet/re-meet u all and looking forward to see u in game!!!

Regards,

~Cyusty

Milfiyu
May 31st, 2013, 04:20 PM
aww Cyusty I miss chu > w < -skArtemis / Artemimi

CyustyLH
May 31st, 2013, 04:32 PM
aww Cyusty I miss chu > w < -skArtemis / Artemimi

Awww...Thank you!

Glad to see ya!

Miss ya all too :(

*Hugs and Kisses*

Rhiaanne
May 31st, 2013, 04:38 PM
Hey There!
Nice to see ya around! Say Hiya to Rar from me pls!

ON: Hey all! Sorry I`m not a forum "maniac" (not posting too much), but i follow the forums often.

I`m Cyusty. Some of u might know me since the UK servers were running, others probably from US after the merge and some probably dont know me at all :P.

Used to have only 2 chars in LH...Cyusty - 65 Dawn Prophet (Sun Commisioner until 55 in UK) and Syoss(MustyJoy later) - 61 Moon Flame Envoy.

Anyways...nice to meet/re-meet u all and looking forward to see u in game!!!

Regards,

~Cyusty

Hey Cyu ^.^ Will do!

Oh, and here's a screenie of a lot of people from UK server.. some of you may remember this dance event

http://i40.tinypic.com/24ltugy.png

CyustyLH
May 31st, 2013, 04:43 PM
Hey Cyu ^.^ Will do!

Oh, and here's a screenie of a lot of people from UK server.. some of you may remember this dance event

http://i40.tinypic.com/24ltugy.png

Thx hun.

Ohh yeah (I was around there somwhere too LOL).

I already miss those days >.<
Not to mention the old guild and those names (viewing them in the pic...)...worked so much to make that guild first highes lvl with most members on UK...so many nights without sleep LOL...

Rhiaanne
May 31st, 2013, 04:46 PM
Thx hun.

Ohh yeah (I was around there somwhere too LOL).

I already miss those days >.<

Same! After the merge it just wasn't the same.. but hopefully some of the UK community will come back after the launch xD

CyustyLH
May 31st, 2013, 04:50 PM
Same! After the merge it just wasn't the same.. but hopefully some of the UK community will come back after the launch xD

It was for a while...not the same...but close...we got a more warm welcome then we have expected in US and thats why i`d like to thank to all us players!

Regarding the UK ppl returning...i`m sure they will...at least me and AngelHeart(BellaLee) will!

Rhiaanne
May 31st, 2013, 04:54 PM
It was for a while...not the same...but close...we got a more warm welcome then we have expected in US and thats why i`d like to thank to all us players!

Regarding the UK ppl returning...i`m sure they will...at least me and AngelHeart(BellaLee) will!

Yeah that's true, don't get me wrong, the US community did give us a warm welcome.. I just found it hard to get used to haha xD Well I'm returning to LH, I don't think Rar will though >.<

KiraiLH
May 31st, 2013, 04:55 PM
Hi everyone! I'm Kirai_Meiun ^_^ When I ended I was a level 63 Moon Flame Envoy with an Alchemy level of... 0 >.> -cough- umm

http://i41.tinypic.com/5nksps.png

This was my original look... until I dyed my hair brown in the week we were told LH was gonna be shut down and the item mall closed, so I could't buy blue dye to change my hair back... it made me very sad as you can see by the screenie v.v

http://i39.tinypic.com/2qsmkag.png

Once it's relaunched, I will be forever blue!!!

I'm the Head Chief of the guild NorthStar and a former Mini-Dessert (:

And like, Hallea said, you are free to add me as a friend as well and join us in our raidcall group, NorthStar :D

Anyways, hope to see all of you in-game very soon and also hope to make plenty of new friends along the way ^_^

HALLEA
May 31st, 2013, 05:01 PM
Well were all going to be one big community now ^_^ so no need to worry about whos from UK or US or noob lets just all try be friends and make this game as great as it used to be in both servers

this is a fresh start lets me the most of it! :D

Kaioko
May 31st, 2013, 05:42 PM
Hi. I'm Kaio and I'm a Lucent Heart addict. With the removal of the game I was forced into rehab. Don't tell anyone but....I plan on relapsing....shhhh.
But srsly. All jokes aside I am super excited :) I wasn't much of a leveler in Lucent Heart. Instead I prefered to sit around town and watch all the crazy events take place. I hope to see a great active community once again some day soon! :D

No screenie :( I deleted it after the game closed down. Silly me XD

PS. Feel free to add me on Raidcall if you want :3 (Kaio9) my LH character is my profile pic ;o

KiraiLH
May 31st, 2013, 06:28 PM
Hi. I'm Kaio and I'm a Lucent Heart addict. With the removal of the game I was forced into rehab. Don't tell anyone but....I plan on relapsing....shhhh.
But srsly. All jokes aside I am super excited :) I wasn't much of a leveler in Lucent Heart. Instead I prefered to sit around town and watch all the crazy events take place. I hope to see a great active community once again some day soon! :D

No screenie :( I deleted it after the game closed down. Silly me XD

PS. Feel free to add me on Raidcall if you want :3 (Kaio9) my LH character is my profile pic ;o

Oh that reminds me, feel free to add me on raidcall :) my name is kirai_meiun

Thanks for reminding me Kaioko ^_^

Kralle7
May 31st, 2013, 06:59 PM
Hi Rar/Rarkon here hehe ^^ Just Stopped by to say hi ;D not sure if i will return but yeah xD 1711517116

AscensionJr
May 31st, 2013, 07:17 PM
Ascension Ex-Solar Guardian Cancer
http://i41.tinypic.com/hu4n88.png

Asmile4u
May 31st, 2013, 07:59 PM
Hey everyone^^... Im Desi! 64 dawn prophet :P (excited to level again!) and i am looking forward to playing with everyone again! xD and meeting new people. feel free to add me on facebook (Desi LH) and raidcall (asmile4u91) thanksies!. Heres a screenshot of my character, which ill probably look the same in the new release :) My dorky self :P <3 lol

Jinule
May 31st, 2013, 08:19 PM
Hello everyone :)

Some may remember me, some may not; this is since I often was out of towns doing stuff (else I was making items or participating in a few select events).

I went under three simultaneous names by the end of US: Aikion, Jallun and Viela.

The most I have of them is a video I recorded last year at this time (I know I posted this before though it's for introductions here).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0lNJzAas60

Kaioko
May 31st, 2013, 08:24 PM
Baby comeback! What is love!? Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me....anymore~ Come back with us Rar! We needs you!

Kaioko
May 31st, 2013, 08:25 PM
Oh that reminds me, feel free to add me on raidcall :) my name is kirai_meiun

Thanks for reminding me Kaioko ^_^ haha no problem Kirai! I can't wait to talk with everyone on RaidCall again <3

KiraiLH
May 31st, 2013, 08:37 PM
Hey everyone^^... Im Desi! 64 dawn prophet :P (excited to level again!) and i am looking forward to playing with everyone again! xD and meeting new people. feel free to add me on facebook (Desi LH) and raidcall (asmile4u91) thanksies!. Heres a screenshot of my character, which ill probably look the same in the new release :) My dorky self :P <3 lol

Desiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

Masterdiki
May 31st, 2013, 08:42 PM
Deiki Reporting in.
Last seen as 60 Aquarius - Celestial Templar in Anteacar trying his Ody-set before his sudden MIA.

same like others, I am excited (to the point of sudden breakdown) to play Lucent Heart again. unfortunately, due to my silliness I cant provide
any Screenshot of Deiki. Feel free to add me on Facebook (MHafiz Shiddiqi Masterdiki. I know. it's a long name) or Raidcall (Deiki).

LucentLeo
May 31st, 2013, 10:32 PM
Hello, I'm Leo. I went by Leo_V in-game, but I don't suspect anybody will recognize the name. I only got to play for a couple days before the shutdown. In that time Lucent Heart had a large enough impact on me that I ended up intently following news of its revival. Yep, I've been lurking this whole time. Big thanks to Suba for taking it on and everyone else involved for making it happen.

During my short stay, I ended up becoming a level 14 Wizard. This is the only screenshot I have of my character.

https://imageshack.us/a/img823/5404/leochar.jpg

I'm really looking forward to playing with you all.

Kaioko
May 31st, 2013, 10:51 PM
Hello, I'm Leo. I went by Leo_V in-game, but I don't suspect anybody will recognize the name. I only got to play for a couple days before the shutdown. In that time Lucent Heart had a large enough impact on me that I ended up intently following news of its revival. Yep, I've been lurking this whole time. Big thanks to Suba for taking it on and everyone else involved for making it happen.

During my short stay, I ended up becoming a level 14 Wizard. This is the only screenshot I have of my character.

https://imageshack.us/a/img823/5404/leochar.jpg

I'm really looking forward to playing with you all.
Welcome Leo! Glad to have you here :D I hope you enjoy a less short lived and more full experience once Lucent Heart re-launches. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Many people on this forum are experienced players. Once again, welcome, and enjoy the game :D

HALLEA
May 31st, 2013, 11:08 PM
Oh yeah, anyone who has questions just ask ^_^ there are a lot of people here who know a lot about this game and would love to help so just don't be shy if you want to know something. Were all here to help each other.

Shan1623
May 31st, 2013, 11:34 PM
Hello, I'm Shanelle. but most people called me Shan. I was a lvl 60 Moon flame envoy. I have been on LH for a little over a year. I have a photo of me, my sm and a close friend but it's too small. ;;

Kkid
May 31st, 2013, 11:35 PM
HEY LH! You can call me Kkid, I've heard just Kid before as well.

Nice to see the new LH Section has been added. Although I have yet to play Lucent Heart, I do look forward to trying it out. Just thought I'd drop a message here. I am a Moderator here at Suba Games, and as members of the Suba Games Staff we are here to help with anything you may need or any questions or suggestions you may have. Please feel free to PM me! or my Skype is here as well.

I defiantly look forward to trying to get some new events for LH, so if anyone has ideas feel to drop them in to the Lucent Heart Suggestion Thread (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=55692) and it would be a great help. Player input is key.

Anyways, I hope you all have fun. Look forward to seeing you all in game.

Kaioko
May 31st, 2013, 11:48 PM
Hello, I'm Shanelle. but most people called me Shan. I was a lvl 60 Moon flame envoy. I have been on LH for a little over a year. I have a photo of me, my sm and a close friend but it's too small. ;;
Feel like I've met you before o: or maybe just seen you around. Either way. Welcome to the starting place for the Lucent Heart community :3 Enjoy your stay!~

Apreh
May 31st, 2013, 11:50 PM
Hais~ My user name was Fawksie. c: I was a Gemini Comet Marksman, I look forward to playing again~!

http://i43.tinypic.com/22yed0.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/x2te1w.png

Kaioko
May 31st, 2013, 11:57 PM
Hais~ My user name was Fawksie. c: I was a Gemini Comet Marksman, I look forward to playing again~!

http://i43.tinypic.com/22yed0.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/x2te1w.png
I recognize the name :o Welcome back Fawksie! Enjoy the company of the past and future Lucent Heart community as we eagerly await for more updated news! :D

Apreh
June 1st, 2013, 12:04 AM
Thanks~ c: I look forward to making friends with past and future players.

KiraiLH
June 1st, 2013, 12:08 AM
Thanks~ c: I look forward to making friends with past and future players.

Hi Fawksie ^_^ I remember seeing you every now and then, but you probably don't know who I am cuz I was kind of a nobody in-game xP hehe

Anyway, welcome :D

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:11 AM
Hi Fawksie ^_^ I remember seeing you every now and then, but you probably don't know who I am cuz I was kind of a nobody in-game xP hehe

Oh come on don't be modest. Everyone knew who you were X3

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:12 AM
-deleted.-

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:12 AM
sorrryyy double post

KiraiLH
June 1st, 2013, 12:16 AM
Oh come on don't be modest. Everyone knew who you were X3

I don't know if I can believe that xD

Apreh
June 1st, 2013, 12:18 AM

Hai there ^^ I remember seeing you as well from time to time.

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:21 AM

seee? Kirai ^

HALLEA
June 1st, 2013, 12:23 AM
Haha its true everyone knew Kirai ^_^ i though was much less popular most people barely even knew i was an mini dessert they always sound shocked when i tell them lol im not sure if that mean im too much of a wall flower or not though XD i hope to be better know this time around though so i can get to know everyone better

All these names im hearing are ringing bells i really hope you can all be my friends this time around :) i could always use more people to talk and hang with ^^

KiraiLH
June 1st, 2013, 12:23 AM

seee? Kirai ^

Hmm ok I guess I wasn't as invisible as I thought I was xD

Haha its true everyone knew Kirai ^_^ i though was much less popular most people barely even knew i was an mini dessert they always sound shocked when i tell them lol im not sure if that mean im too much of a wall flower or not though XD i hope to be better know this time around though so i can get to know everyone better

All these names im hearing are ringing bells i really hope you can all be my friends this time around :) i could always use more people to talk and hang with ^^

But really not a lot of people knew me xP I almost NEVER talked to anyone and always sat around by myself until someone approached me because I was to scared to approach someone first, but I'm really trying to talk to people and get to know people better than the first time :)

Oh and some people didn't believe I was a mini either xD

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:25 AM
aslkgh how do you double quote? and change font color >w> My profile account hates me T-T

HALLEA
June 1st, 2013, 12:27 AM
you see the quote + button at the bottom right corner of post?

click that on every post you want to quote then hit "reply with quote"

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:29 AM

I met you shortly after I started. Back in CB o: I didn't know you were a mini dessert though ^-^;

Oh I see the quote thing now o:

HALLEA
June 1st, 2013, 12:31 AM
I met you shortly after I started. Back in CB o: I didn't know you were a mini dessert though ^-^;

*sigh* v,v told you im a wallflower who nobody knew about

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:37 AM
*sigh* v,v told you im a wallflower who nobody knew about
I think you're name got out there during the Miss Lucent Heart event though o: Or at least I think that was you I'm thinking about X3

NemoZERO
June 1st, 2013, 12:38 AM
Yo Guys!!!!!!! XD
NemoZERO here!!!
You might not remember me, But I'm the "GOLDEN KNIGHT" XD

My IGN in old Lucent Heart US is "Nemos" , Level 40, ex-Solar Guardian , Libra XD, played 3 month old LH player before shutdown, even though I'm just a noob, the game captivated me much, cause its more "community friendly" there than other online games.
didn't level much too since I was on standby in Thereall much, enjoying the laughter with the other players ahahha XD
My next IGN in the re-launch might be "NemoZERO" or "NeoNemesis"

LH Party XD
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/68158_565593516790634_287768488_n.jpg

also with Fervid's visit XD
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/47305_562154797134506_1784257663_n.jpg

heres some videos before the shutdown XD
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=574228439260475&set=vb.100000199730707&type=3
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=567161146633871&set=vb.100000199730707&type=3

my new facebook? here
https://www.facebook.com/neo.lh.35?ref=tn_tnmn

XD

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:41 AM
Yo Guys!!!!!!! XD
NemoZERO here!!!
You might not remember me, But I'm the "GOLDEN KNIGHT" XD

My IGN in old Lucent Heart US is "Nemos" , Level 40, ex-Solar Guardian , Libra XD, played 3 month old LH player before shutdown, even though I'm just a noob, the game captivated me much, cause its more "community friendly" there than other online games.
didn't level much too since I was on standby in Thereall much, enjoying the laughter with the other players ahahha XD
My next IGN in the re-launch might be "NemoZERO" or "NeoNemesis"

whooo fellow community enthusiast! High five! o/

NemoZERO
June 1st, 2013, 12:46 AM
whooo fellow community enthusiast! High five! o/
*high five*
YEAH!!! XD

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:55 AM
i thought the last forum for Lucent Heart was popular but this one blew up twice as fast ;o

NemoZERO
June 1st, 2013, 01:02 AM
i thought the last forum for Lucent Heart was popular but this one blew up twice as fast ;o
Yeah, Agreed. XD
many people would start overflow here soon XD
*DISTRIBUTING SOME news/pamphlets ON NET* XD

Fervid
June 1st, 2013, 01:07 AM

Hehe, i'm actually surprised that no one has created a new thread yet. I wonder who will be the first.. :P

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 01:11 AM
Hehe, i'm actually surprised that no one has created a new thread yet. I wonder who will be the first.. :P
Challenge defeated XD o: wait. What does CM stand for anyways?

NemoZERO
June 1st, 2013, 01:13 AM
I think one of the OLD Mini Desserts will make a new thread. I leave it to the experts other than putting so much thread XD

HALLEA
June 1st, 2013, 01:16 AM
Best to forget the Mini Desserts seems that program only caused drama ^_^ i dont really know what kind of topic to make and better not to clutter with useless topics so ill just wait till i come up with a good one to post

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 01:38 AM
Best to forget the Mini Desserts seems that program only caused drama ^_^ i dont really know what kind of topic to make and better not to clutter with useless topics so ill just wait till i come up with a good one to post
I still felt crushed when I was denied a position Q.Q

KunLH
June 1st, 2013, 01:45 AM
Can we please chill with the Mini Dessert stuff? It's over, and please don't beat a dead horse and beg to have it re-instated. Really now. All it did was cause problems, and I'm looking forward to a better managed Lucent Heart without things such as that hindering it.

NemoZERO
June 1st, 2013, 01:52 AM
Like they said, forget the "OLD" XD
sorry for spouting some annoying topic on the thread.
well, anyway, I guess the long tiome gamers of LH would be a good thread maker though

[ I can't seem change my profile picture here ? ]
https://forum.subagames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17130&d=1370063895

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 01:56 AM
Like they said, forget the "OLD" XD
sorry for spouting some annoying topic on the thread.
well, anyway, I guess the long tiome gamers of LH would be a good thread maker though

https://forum.subagames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17130&d=1370063895
Not sure if outside links are okay but....this will tell you how to change your pic. I had the same problem earlier today XD https://forum.subagames.com/archive/index.php?t-54317.html Well I guess it isnt an outside link cause its from the site...it feels like it is though cause I got it off of google...what ever. Hope it helps XD

HALLEA
June 1st, 2013, 02:02 AM

Dont worry about him lol you didnt say anything wrong

as for the profile picture go here

https://forum.subagames.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_av atars

then use those links to upload and change sigs and profile pics

http://i41.tinypic.com/azfe3k.png

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 02:31 AM
Okay okay. I gotta sleep before I get too tired to close my eyes.

I know not when this game is to be re-released.
But I know now that I shall not be absent of fun times while I await the arrival.
With a little shove we gave this game that we all love a chance to sort of start anew.

Good Night forum lovers <3

Delanne
June 1st, 2013, 02:46 AM
Hello there all o/
My name is Delanne, and at last count I was a level 69 Celestial Templar :D
I'll be making my way back to the game once it reopens, so I hope to see ALL of you guys there.
It is wonderful to see so many old faces and newcomers to this awesome mmo.

http://i42.tinypic.com/678g2f.png

CyustyLH
June 1st, 2013, 04:09 AM
Hi Rar/Rarkon here hehe ^^ Just Stopped by to say hi ;D not sure if i will return but yeah xD 1711517116

Heres the Noob!
Sup bro? *hugs*
Dont event think not to come back to game once it is up again or i`ll shoot u!

Kralle7
June 1st, 2013, 06:56 AM
xD Hiya Cyu!! sup *hugs* long time no see ^^ shoot me D; hmm might join then xD

Kralle7
June 1st, 2013, 06:59 AM
Heres the Noob!
Sup bro? *hugs*
Dont event think not to come back to game once it is up again or i`ll shoot u!

JesseLH
June 1st, 2013, 08:17 AM
Heeey guys :3 Yay, a new forum for us x3 Let's see... Introductions. Funny, I never did one for old LH xD Well, I was xXxJennxXx on old LH, as well as Jenni. (Plus like 4 other alts ^^") I plan on making other characters as well as bringing back my old ones x3 *Was a level 56 Scorpio Solar Gaurdian and a level 51 Aries Comet Marksman at the time before shutdown* If I had any old pictures, I would upload them, but unfortunately, I have wiped out my computer and all of those are gone. :P So no such thing. I do have two crappy phone pictures though :D

CyustyLH
June 1st, 2013, 09:43 AM

You better do!

*hugs Rar back*

NanaLH
June 1st, 2013, 10:55 AM
Hello, I was Poohie in LH, I don't remember my lvl in the game but it was 50+ (>ouo<)
I was the owner of the guild KawaiiNation \o/ ~
i never really had a a look that i stuck with in Lh i always was changing my hair and face.. lol
i may be changing my name in the game just haven't made up my mind on what i want >n<
only thing i really did in the game was dance and chat xD i hope yo meet alots of new faces when lh is released again :3
i have a few pictures xD but i had alot of alts >n<
me being under thereall bridge.. i was always there for some reason.. lol
this is me dancing the 3 in the middle dancing is me and my alts~
Cant wait to start creating dances again ouo/

DemonSora
June 1st, 2013, 11:06 AM
Hello to everyone,my character IGN used to be Varlux(if I remember so)Used to be a Moon Flame Envoy.I was lv40,Taurus.Used to be in a guild called with the letter Vampire/s in it(forgot the second letter ._.)No one knew me in game,had very few friends in Lucent Heart and the few people who I wanted to be my friends turned out to be just heartless(I know the players in Lucent Heart were kind and friendly but the few I met were not)I hope I can make some good friends as soon Lucent Heart lunches again ^_^

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM
Welcome new and old players :D Glad to have you in our conversations :3 New faces always makes things more fun!

HALLEA
June 1st, 2013, 12:22 PM
Wow this is awesome so many people before the game even has a date :D PLEASE EVERYONE FRIEND ME ^_^ um..if you like that is lol

AbsolutelyAneirin
June 1st, 2013, 12:45 PM
Hi, I'm Aimrys. I hope I meet more of the community this time around with the game and make a lot more friends!

I played Lucent Heart and I loved it. It was a very quirky, cute, and addicting game to play. I miss it so much and I'm glad it's coming back!

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:48 PM
Hi, I'm Aimrys. I hope I meet more of the community this time around with the game and make a lot more friends!

I played Lucent Heart and I loved it. It was a very quirky, cute, and addicting game to play. I miss it so much and I'm glad it's coming back!
l like your signature o:and if you're looking to met new people then make sure to join a guild :D I'm sure that sooner or later we will have the guild recruitment page up and that's a great way to meet friends~

DemonskidDK
June 1st, 2013, 12:49 PM
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab198/Demonskid/onikolucentheart.png

Hello everyone I am Demonskid, though the few that I play the Japanese LH with know me as おにこ (Oniko)

I didn't get to play the other English version but I am excited for this release along with my friends. Hope to make new friends here. :3

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 12:52 PM
http://i863.photobucket.com/albums/ab198/Demonskid/onikolucentheart.png

Hello everyone I am Demonskid, though the few that I play the Japanese LH with know me as おにこ (Oniko)

I didn't get to play the other English version but I am excited for this release along with my friends. Hope to make new friends here. :3
You play on the Japanese server? O: that's awesome! Glad to have you here with us~ You must tell me about the Japanese server sometime :3

HALLEA
June 1st, 2013, 12:59 PM
Ive heard of all the really cool things the Jap server has. I hope this server will get them some day this time ^_^. Though i bet it is pretty hard to play and understand the game in the jap server even with the patches and the english speaking guild.

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 01:06 PM
I think I'm going to download the JP server actually. I think everyone should experience the awesomeness that is the original server at least once in their life.

DemonskidDK
June 1st, 2013, 01:12 PM
It helps me practice my kanji. I find it kinda fun sitting here for over 2 hours trying to translate the quest details and stuff before trying to do them. Haha xD

HALLEA
June 1st, 2013, 01:20 PM
It helps me practice my kanji. I find it kinda fun sitting here for over 2 hours trying to translate the quest details and stuff before trying to do them. Haha xD

UMMMMM..... yeaaaaah...uh... that sound like great fun XD but i think ill stick to only playing games i can mostly understand what i need to do in lol

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 01:43 PM
UMMMMM..... yeaaaaah...uh... that sound like great fun XD but i think ill stick to only playing games i can mostly understand what i need to do in lol
The hardest part was typing the captcha to make an account LOL I had to switch my keyboard to japanese and then find the right symbols But i can type it now ;o 羅

DemonskidDK
June 1st, 2013, 02:30 PM
xD the captcha was easy for me. I know the kana almost by heart :)

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 02:34 PM
pshh X3 I guess that would be a pretty fun thing to learn. I wanna learn to speak it though. It would be extremely awesome to watch subbed anime and understand them.

Milfiyu
June 1st, 2013, 02:45 PM
Hello fellow Acadians~

I'm skArtemis former Lv. 69 (I guess a good number LOL) and MFE~ also from DessertNomNoms Guild.

Nice to meet you all~ X3

(meh wearing glasses left of gamamama)

KiraiLH
June 1st, 2013, 02:45 PM
I tried to download the jap LH... buuuuuuuuut the process was just a little too complicated for me and I didn't wanna switch anything on my laptop to japanese because I was too scared I wouldn't be able to switch it back xP I figured I would just wait and see if another company was gonna take it over and they are :D So no jap LH for me xD

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 02:48 PM
The download takes a massively long time anyways X3 esp with my slow as molasses internet >w>

Milfiyu
June 1st, 2013, 02:54 PM
*sniffs Kaio* ;D

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 03:05 PM
*sniffs Kaio* ;D
Do I smell good? XD

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 03:08 PM
Wait....You called me Kaio. -gasp- o: Do I know you!? : D

Milfiyu
June 1st, 2013, 03:55 PM
It's me arte @-@

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 04:48 PM
It's me arte @-@
Arte...? Do I know someone named that...? It does sound familiar....Do you have any screenshots of ur chara? o:

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 05:41 PM
I wonder how many people we'll have at the OB. We already have so many introductions without even having an official release date.

Milfiyu
June 1st, 2013, 06:25 PM
remember this name: skArtemis

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 06:30 PM
Ohhhh Now I remember. I knew it sounded familiar o:< lol hi! o/

Kaioko
June 1st, 2013, 06:32 PM
Also....100th post : D...according to the main page anyways ;)

Xjmas
June 2nd, 2013, 10:34 AM
Welp, I'm Xj i play Ace i intend to play LH as well when it's released.
I'm going to see how long i can type in Cyan before you guys cry for your eyes :troll:

Jojo96
June 2nd, 2013, 10:56 AM
Ello Joan96 here, I'm from Tomodachi guild, was a lvl 60 Dawn Prophet (lost motivation to lvl after heard it was closing) but i cant wait to start again since Lucent Heart was the first mmo I had ever played. Gambatte Suba! ^^

Screenie xD

Im the one with the blue and white ribbon or genki maid ribbon xD

KiraiLH
June 2nd, 2013, 11:13 AM
Joan :o I think we hung out and danced together a few times if I'm not mistaken >.>

Jojo96
June 2nd, 2013, 11:18 AM
Mhm i think so but its been so long ;.;

KiraiLH
June 2nd, 2013, 11:19 AM
Mhm that was a looooong time ago @.@

Jojo96
June 2nd, 2013, 11:20 AM
LOL kirai your glaceon ish so distracting *w*

KiraiLH
June 2nd, 2013, 11:22 AM
Isn't it adorable? :D

Jojo96
June 2nd, 2013, 11:24 AM
ikr xD lol the bouncing >w<

KiraiLH
June 2nd, 2013, 11:25 AM
My two besties are using them too xD one has espeon and the other has leafeon

Jojo96
June 2nd, 2013, 11:28 AM
Eevee and Umbreon ish my favourite among all those though xD

KiraiLH
June 2nd, 2013, 11:34 AM
I was caught between umbreon and glaceon, but i picked glaceon because it's blue :3

Jojo96
June 2nd, 2013, 11:35 AM
But all the evolutions are cute but still compared to teddiursa? >3<

Kaioko
June 2nd, 2013, 11:42 AM
Umbreon has always been my favorite eevee evolution X3 Even when I was 7 I would be like -That is an awesome pokemon!-

KiraiLH
June 2nd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Hey let's take this conversation over the the new Daily Chat thread! Woo! /o/ XD

Jojo96
June 2nd, 2013, 12:04 PM
sure but i gtg sleep, lol i wonder what the new lh will be like.
Edit: LOL couldn't help be tempted by jolteon *o*

Jolteon .gif made by Kattling of Deviantart

HALLEA
June 2nd, 2013, 02:05 PM
OMG WITH JOLTEON HERE WE FOUR OF THE EEVEE TEAM!!!!!! we just need a Eevee, Flareon, Vaporeon, Umbreon and Sylveon XD

KiraiLH
June 2nd, 2013, 02:08 PM
Too bad Kattling didn't make a Sylveon lol
I would love to see a bunch of bouncy pokemon avatars on here xD

KazusaLH
June 2nd, 2013, 02:49 PM
A little late posting T.T but Hallea was like "DO ITTTTTT"

Ello :D I'm Kazusa, I used to be a level 65 moon flame envoy, and will still be a Moon Flame Envoy. I'll be helping to recreate NorthStar with my besties Hallea and Kirai as vice master :D. I was a level 12 tailor, but thinking of switching to card designer cause I found myself obsessed with having fast casting speeds >.>

I'm obsessed with the color green, I'm going to be a freshman in college in August, and I tend to be on the sarcastic side but nice to meet you guys :)

Old Screenies:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2q99uvl.png

Chibi drawing of Hallea, Kirai, and my characters from LH done by Nemurou on deviantart :D:
http://i42.tinypic.com/2pqnpzp.png

HALLEA
June 2nd, 2013, 02:57 PM
WOOOOO ZUSA IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!! lol

i dont know what your talking about i did in no way make you post this >_>;; lol ok i did XD

you forgot to mention how were strong and sexy and fabulous dancing besties!!!!

http://i43.tinypic.com/11lq4p2.png

KazusaLH
June 2nd, 2013, 03:04 PM
Ah, yes, how could I forget? XD
http://i41.tinypic.com/e9amux.png
http://i42.tinypic.com/16jj2ug.png

KiraiLH
June 2nd, 2013, 03:10 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/nntvgk.pnghttp://i39.tinypic.com/34fzo6a.jpg

Oh I like those pictures of us -steals- :)
To bad I didn't have fancy panties like you both xD (borrowed from Mozzy) xP

KenichiRune
June 2nd, 2013, 08:19 PM
prince hohoho hue hue hue that is 10 character now what to bake

SpectreGeminiSaga
June 2nd, 2013, 11:49 PM
Hello, Aspros (or AspXD) here:D
Nice to see, that LH has its own forum section:D
https://forum.subagames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16591&d=1367348983
One of many pics of me and my twin which I did by editing our screens:D(for ppl who dont remember us, i am the one with darker hair)

Shiono
June 3rd, 2013, 05:08 AM
Hello guys~~ I'm Bruna, nice to re/meet you all :3
Some of you might know me from the UK server as Rey, some may know me from the US as ReyMiyamoto and some of you don't know me at all :X
Like ma old friend Cyusty said

Sorry I`m not a forum "maniac" (not posting too much), but i follow the forums often. In my case, I check the forums everyday :3
Back at the UK server I was in the guild Awaken but after some kind of merge I joined FallenAngels.
Then in the US server I had to change ma name to ReyMiyamoto~ (because someone that was not a current player stole ma ID from me QQQQQQQQ)

So...I was a Dawn Prophet, lvl68-69 when the game closed. I was a cancer but then switched to ma real sign: taurus. That was a shame....I could never bug Ascension in horo chat again :'( :X

I'm....I'm a Lucent Heart addicted :O When the game closed I felt like ma life had no meaning >.>

So here I am, waiting with all of you for LH's relaunch. I pretend to be a DP again but this time with a diferent ID \o/
Here's a sreenie of me dancing~

A sreenie of me with ma grandpa Cruise <3 (Bet you guys love him too :3) :X

And a sreenie of normal day in thereall

CyustyLH
June 3rd, 2013, 06:04 AM
Back at the UK server I was in the guild Awaken but after some kind of merge I joined FallenAngels.

FallenAngels ...this name... *becomes melancholic* :(

Was no merge there, lot of ppl left Awaken (don't know the reason) and came to us. ;).

KagutsuchiLH
June 3rd, 2013, 11:02 AM
im Kagutsuchi im a former Moon Flame Envoy on LH i like long romantic walks on the beach and i love animals my hobbies are reading, collecting stamps, sleeping and tennis :D
just kidding okay my proper introduction. Kagutsuchi here i was a lvl 72 Moon Flame Envoy i wasn't a zone chat ***** so most ppl wont know me, i started playing 2 months after the game opened and mostly kept to my guild and the friends i made my Sm was Delanne shes the most epic person i ever met and we got married :D <3 LH became twice as fun with her around and i became a slave driver as she liked to call me cause i made her do lots of KRE's to lvl up :D
http://i40.tinypic.com/dzw7rp.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2w7ikp3.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/dy55k1.jpg
my XSm not gonna say his name lol but just liked how the pic came out :D so i put it here.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2v83lvp.jpg
me and Delanne :D
http://i41.tinypic.com/2nv5eee.jpg
my 2 bridesmaids as i like to call this pic xD

too much pictures and memories that i can post so ill stop here.

KatharineLH
June 3rd, 2013, 01:57 PM
Hi everyone. I'm Katharine who used to be a level 63 Dawn Prophet back on the US server. I don't think any of you probably know me because I used to play with a group of friends who I knew outside of LH and we would always stick together and not talk to anyone. But I'm looking forward to starting all over again with everyone and actually getting to know everyone. I do recognize a lot of the names on here through zone chats and the old forums since I started playing back in February 2011 for the second closed beta.

I'm glad the game is going to be hosted by another company because I think Lucent Heart has amazing potential especially since it's one of the only social mmorpgs around today. And I guess I'll join the secret-plan-to-rule-the-world-through-cute-bouncy-eevee-and-evolutions-avatars with Flareon!

That's it looking forward to meeting all of you guys and getting to know each one of you. I might upload old pictures later I just have to recuperate them from my old hard-drive because I kinda dropped my computer and it kinda broke so I kinda had to buy a new one.

KiraiLH
June 3rd, 2013, 02:02 PM
YAY FLAREON! /o/
And hi Katherine ^_^ Your ign was Katherine right? >.> If so I think I've seen you around before

KatharineLH
June 3rd, 2013, 02:06 PM
Only two more right? And yup that was my ign although I think the only time I talked to people really was when I was asking people to party up so I could revive the random people who died in Icarus.

KiraiLH
June 3rd, 2013, 02:08 PM
Yup only two more :)
I'm sure I've seen you before though, even if it was just once or twice

HALLEA
June 3rd, 2013, 02:19 PM
WOOOOO WE GOT OUR FLAREON!!!! :D welcome to the team

KiraiLH
June 3rd, 2013, 03:16 PM
We shall slowly, but surely take over suba forums with our bouncy pokemon! o/

SpectreGeminiSaga
June 3rd, 2013, 05:47 PM
im Kagutsuchi im a former Moon Flame Envoy on LH i like long romantic walks on the beach and i love animals my hobbies are reading, collecting stamps, sleeping and tennis :D
just kidding okay my proper introduction. Kagutsuchi here i was a lvl 72 Moon Flame Envoy i wasn't a zone chat ***** so most ppl wont know me, i started playing 2 months after the game opened and mostly kept to my guild and the friends i made my Sm was Delanne shes the most epic person i ever met and we got married :D <3 LH became twice as fun with her around and i became a slave driver as she liked to call me cause i made her do lots of KRE's to lvl up :D
http://i40.tinypic.com/dzw7rp.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/2w7ikp3.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/dy55k1.jpg
my XSm not gonna say his name lol but just liked how the pic came out :D so i put it here.

http://i43.tinypic.com/2v83lvp.jpg
me and Delanne :D
http://i41.tinypic.com/2nv5eee.jpg
my 2 bridesmaids as i like to call this pic xD

too much pictures and memories that i can post so ill stop here.

lol hello Kagu, I remember that you and Del (exactly you "afk" most of time) were helping us with lvl 65 dailiesXD

Fervid
June 3rd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Nice to meet all the new people to Suba Games! I love those pictures!

KirafireflyLH
June 3rd, 2013, 09:54 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a399/Missylissy90/0702-200101.jpg (http://s15.photobucket.com/user/Missylissy90/media/0702-200101.jpg.html)

Hello! I'm Kirafirefly! I was a MFE almost at level 60. I was in a couple of guilds, but mostly I did a lot of things by myself, with the help of others from time to time! I look forward to getting back and playing.

Kaioko
June 3rd, 2013, 10:07 PM
Hello! I'm Kirafirefly! I was a MFE almost at level 60. I was in a couple of guilds, but mostly I did a lot of things by myself, with the help of others from time to time! I look forward to getting back and playing.
I was just thinking I would see you here soon, Welcome to the LH communities current home Kira : D

KirafireflyLH
June 3rd, 2013, 10:12 PM
Been here a while, just been lurking and watching >D

HALLEA
June 3rd, 2013, 10:13 PM
WOOOOOOOOOO we found our Sylveon :D only an eevee and vaporeon left then we all much join forces and take over the worl...i mean...and bake cookies...yes cookies

KiraiLH
June 3rd, 2013, 10:14 PM
WOOOOOOOOOO we found our Sylveon :D only an eevee and vaporeon left then we all much join forces and take over the worl...i mean...and bake cookies...yes cookies

Oh yes I love taking over the wor- I mean cookies, I love cookies >.> -cough-

Jugx
June 4th, 2013, 01:53 AM
Hello, I'm from the US LH server "Khouz" I think I was level 60+ or 70 Solar Guardian O.o I can't really rememer for I only player 4 Months .... just tried to visit the new English LH server to be and see if some of the guys I know are still playing ... I don't think I can play this game with my crappy net speed so I'll just visit from time to time to enjoy forum chats ( lurker mode ) ...

Hope you guys have fun =) and for the artists please revive the Lucent Heart Deviant Art - #Lucent-Heart on deviantART (http://lucent-heart.deviantart.com/)

KatharineLH
June 4th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Welcome Khouz and happy stalking

I think you should try to play when LH comes out again SubaGames is based in Canada and not Asia so it may help with the lag problems you never know.

Jugx
June 4th, 2013, 06:31 AM
Welcome Khouz and happy stalking

I think you should try to play when LH comes out again SubaGames is based in Canada and not Asia so it may help with the lag problems you never know.

I don't think my net speed can handle it ... a year ago i have 5mbps speed now it's only .3mbps or 30kbps XD dial up level haha

KatharineLH
June 4th, 2013, 07:19 AM
I don't think my net speed can handle it ... a year ago i have 5mbps speed now it's only .3mbps or 30kbps XD dial up level haha

I don't really know anything about internet speed but that definitely doesn't sound fast. But who knows I think it's gonna take at least a little while longer before they release the game again and maybe you're net speed will improve or maybe it'll work somehow. You've got nothing to lose by trying right?

CyustyLH
June 4th, 2013, 08:34 AM

At 3mbps bandwidth the game will work with a bit of lag but nothing to worry about I`d say. I`m pretty sure that u will be able to play because as Katharine said the servers are (or will be) in Canada. The download will take u a bit longer, yeah...but I don't see that being a problem :).

Anyway, hope to see u all in game as soon as Suba launch it.

Jugx
June 4th, 2013, 08:38 AM
At 3mbps bandwidth the game will work with a bit of lag but nothing to worry about I`d say. I`m pretty sure that u will be able to play because as Katharine said the servers are (or will be) in Canada. The download will take u a bit longer, yeah...but I don't see that being a problem :).

Anyway, hope to see u all in game as soon as Suba launch it.

Ahh I mean if you make (5mbps) = 500 then my speed is (.3mbps) = 30 ... Hmm better example would be downloading 100mb file would take me 2++ hours? XD

Well I can always try to download the file at the office ( fufufu ) and try it out at home =) hope it works when the game gets out XD

CyustyLH
June 4th, 2013, 08:47 AM
Ahh I mean if you make (5mbps) = 500 then my speed is (.3mbps) = 30 ... Hmm better example would be downloading 100mb file would take me 2++ hours? XD

Well I can always try to download the file at the office ( fufufu ) and try it out at home =) hope it works when the game gets out XD

This sounds a bit weird...2+ hours for 100mb file will actually mean that u have around 2MB bandwidth. At 3MB bandwidth u should have around 370kbps average download speed *desk face*. Yell a bit at your ISP!

Don't know how the internet goes in your country but here (in Romania) I have 100MB bandwidth (fiber connection) which means 12MB/s average download speed (faster on torrents).

Hopefully u will find a way to be able to download/play the game as soon at it launches.

I`d share my internet with u if u were here :(.

Shiono
June 4th, 2013, 11:32 AM

A wild Eevee appears! Now give me cookies! :3 :D

Jugx
June 4th, 2013, 11:48 AM
This sounds a bit weird...2+ hours for 100mb file will actually mean that u have around 2MB bandwidth. At 3MB bandwidth u should have around 370kbps average download speed *desk face*. Yell a bit at your ISP!

Don't know how the internet goes in your country but here (in Romania) I have 100MB bandwidth (fiber connection) which means 12MB/s average download speed (faster on torrents).

Hopefully u will find a way to be able to download/play the game as soon at it launches.

I`d share my internet with u if u were here :(.

For that sample 370kbps(around 3mbps) ... my speed is around 30kbps(lower than 1mbps) =) I can't even load facebook normally lol .... yeah, I guess I need to change my DSL provider ....

KiraiLH
June 4th, 2013, 11:52 AM
a wild eevee appears! Now give me cookies! :3 :d

YAY WE FINALLY HAVE OUR EEVEE!!!! :D -gives cookies-^_^
Now we just need Vaporeon and our army is complete!!!! >:D

Shiono
June 5th, 2013, 09:08 AM

*noms cookies* Arigatou~ ^^ YES! Let's find our vaporeon! :D

KagutsuchiLH
June 5th, 2013, 09:18 AM
lol hello Kagu, I remember that you and Del (exactly you "afk" most of time) were helping us with lvl 65 dailiesXD

well not afk really cause delly used my account most times to do dalies cause its usually late for me around that time lol yeah but do remember doing dalies with you guys once :D

Jojo96
June 5th, 2013, 09:59 AM

etto... ne... why are we forming a army? owo;

KiraiLH
June 5th, 2013, 11:00 AM
etto... ne... why are we forming a army? owo;

Because we're gonna take over the worl- I mean bake cookies >.>

HALLEA
June 5th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Yes..yes...soon we will make very yummy cookies, very yummy cookies indeed :evil:

KiraiLH
June 5th, 2013, 11:23 AM
And it looks to me like a bouncy jugglypuff has joined our bouncy eeveelution army

Milfiyu
June 5th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Jojo <3 :3

KiraiLH
June 5th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Shiny purple vaporeon xD

HALLEA
June 5th, 2013, 09:49 PM
D: but im the purple one this is not how it works were not a shiny eevee team

KiraiLH
June 5th, 2013, 09:51 PM
But Hallea think about it, if we have shiny eeveelutions on our team then we can bake EVEN MORE COOKIES!!! O:

HALLEA
June 5th, 2013, 09:53 PM
T.T no shinys mostly suck, there hard to find and are mostly less attractive colors

KiraiLH
June 5th, 2013, 09:54 PM
This is true, but think about the cookies!!!

HALLEA
June 5th, 2013, 09:57 PM
LOL ok ok welcome to the team shiny Vaporeon :D

Milfiyu
June 5th, 2013, 09:59 PM
lol ty XD

KatharineLH
June 6th, 2013, 06:03 AM
So that means the team is complete right? Where are we invading... I mean baking cookies for first?

KiraiLH
June 6th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Maybe unless the shinies decide to join us, though I highly doubt we're gonna get that many more bouncy pokemon lol

Rhiaanne
June 7th, 2013, 10:28 AM
He's not exactly an eeveelution, but Raichu is adorable! <3 Had to join in with the pokemon icons xD

KiraiLH
June 7th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Wait o-o now we have 2 Raichus :o

TheNomster
June 7th, 2013, 01:08 PM
He's not exactly an eeveelution, but Raichu is adorable! <3 Had to join in with the pokemon icons xD

Seems i have a twin.. O.o Ello fellow raichu lover :D

Rhiaanne
June 7th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Seems i have a twin.. O.o Ello fellow raichu lover :D
o.o' oh dear, didn't notice that there was another Raichu.. Hey twin! xD hmm.. could always have a Pikachu icon instead..

KiraiLH
June 7th, 2013, 03:19 PM
o.o' oh dear, didn't notice that there was another Raichu.. Hey twin! xD hmm.. could always have a Pikachu icon instead..

Pikachu or there's the shiny Raichu and the normal and shiny Pichus :)

Rhiaanne
June 7th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Pikachu or there's the shiny Raichu and the normal and shiny Pichus :)
Pichu it is ^.^

HALLEA
June 7th, 2013, 03:27 PM
ITS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 great pick XD

Rhiaanne
June 7th, 2013, 03:28 PM
ITS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 great pick XD
Ikr? *-* for some reason I find Pichu alot cuter than Pikachu xD

TheNomster
June 7th, 2013, 04:49 PM
We're gonna take over suba with our epic pokemons <3

and ello Rhianne :D

Fervid
June 7th, 2013, 04:55 PM
Yay so many new faces!! :D Hi Guys!! :D

Join us in the "LH Daily Chat" thread =D It's where we go to discuss POKEMONNNNNNNNNNN! Woot!

link: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=55749

Rhiaanne
June 7th, 2013, 05:11 PM
We're gonna take over suba with our epic pokemons <3

and ello Rhianne :D
Hey! ^.^ I think we better talk in the daily thread, considering this one is for introductions xD

SazameKusakaLH
June 7th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Hi I'm Sazame!!! I've never played lh before but my awesome friend, Kirai, told me to play!! And she is writing this post right now as I sit next to her!!

I'm chewing on a pen! ^_^

AbsolutelyAneirin
June 7th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Welcome to the community, Sazame!

SazameKusakaLH
June 7th, 2013, 07:51 PM
Sazame should get on more because we're all really cool people here!!!

~Kirai ;D

AmphelyszaLH
June 7th, 2013, 08:24 PM
Hi...

I'm Amphelysza. I'm not sure if any of you remember me, but oh well! Maybe this time around will be different! I'm so excited Suba Games is taking over Lucent Heart. I had quit for about 6 months and when I wanted to get back into it, I found out the horrible news... Lucent Heart was by far my favorite MMO I've ever played.

True Aquarius, but I hung out in the Gemini horo chat.

Kaioko
June 7th, 2013, 09:32 PM
True Aquarius, but I hung out in the Gemini horo chat.
Aquarius are master race! Welcome to the LH forums. Enjoy your stay!

LuNaiLiiYa
June 8th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Happy to see more people ^^, and I just decided that my name in game will be Yami, easier to remenber than Rminoidit. And I will be a Sun commissioner!

Kkid
June 8th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Happy to see more people ^^, and I just decided that my name in game will be Yami, easier to remenber than Rminoidit. And I will be a Sun commissioner!

Well then... welcome to Suba & LH Yami, hope you have fun!

LuckyChan
June 8th, 2013, 03:14 PM
Hi all :) am soo happy LH is coming back :)
I was on the beanfun server called Lucky, am desperately trying to find a screenie to show you all :3

Fervid
June 8th, 2013, 03:21 PM
Greetings to all the people new to Suba and returning back for Lucent Heart!

Most of use are using this thread to chat about random things: https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=55749

Moonyl
June 10th, 2013, 05:17 AM
Hi everyone, I'm iMoonyl but feel free to just call me Moon c: I was a solo player in LH (I was too shy to approach anyone.. o.o) so I don't expect any of you to remember or even know who I am but I would love to get to know everyone here! I found out and started playing Lucent Heart around early 2012 but I ended up quitting a few times since I didn't really have anyone to enjoy the game with >.< But Lucent Heart, being the awesome game it is, always pulled me back in XD I was a level 25 knight before the game shut down. I was hoping that Subagames would pick up LH and now here we are! I'm really happy to see that LH is reopening, it's such an unique game compared to the other MMORPG's out there.

So it's nice to finally meet you all! I would've posted a screenshot but I don't have any ;~;

CyustyLH
June 10th, 2013, 06:15 AM
Hi everyone, I'm iMoonyl but feel free to just call me Moon c: I was a solo player in LH (I was too shy to approach anyone.. o.o) so I don't expect any of you to remember or even know who I am but I would love to get to know everyone here! I found out and started playing Lucent Heart around early 2012 but I ended up quitting a few times since I didn't really have anyone to enjoy the game with >.< But Lucent Heart, being the awesome game it is, always pulled me back in XD I was a level 25 knight before the game shut down. I was hoping that Subagames would pick up LH and now here we are! I'm really happy to see that LH is reopening, it's such an unique game compared to the other MMORPG's out there.

So it's nice to finally meet you all! I would've posted a screenshot but I don't have any ;~;

Welcome Moon! Nice to meet u too! Maybe u r not that shy since u came here and made an introduction of urself :). Things will be different this time anyway. U will have a lot of friends in LH -> all of us! :D

Fervid
June 10th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Welcome to the new forums Moon :)

KatharineLH
June 10th, 2013, 07:50 AM
Welcome moon and way to go on joining our Conquer (through) Obsessive Oscillating Kattling Images Epicness aka "Cookie." So let's give everybody their cookie :D

KiraiLH
June 10th, 2013, 09:22 AM
Welcome Moon! ^_^ It's gonna be a lot more fun this time around since we're taking the time to get to know everyone before the game relaunches, so when it does we can be all "HEY I KNOW YOU!! LET'S DANCE!! or something xD

And Kathrine I love that you came up with that xD

Moonyl
June 10th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Welcome Moon! Nice to meet u too! Maybe u r not that shy since u came here and made an introduction of urself :). Things will be different this time anyway. U will have a lot of friends in LH -> all of us! :D

Thanks for welcoming me c: Weew, i'm feeling the lurve XD

Welcome to the new forums Moon :)

Thank you ^^

Welcome moon and way to go on joining our Conquer (through) Obsessive Oscillating Kattling Images Epicness aka "Cookie." So let's give everybody their cookie :D

Hehe thanks :3 Cookie's will rule the Subagame forums one day...One day.

Welcome Moon! ^_^ It's gonna be a lot more fun this time around since we're taking the time to get to know everyone before the game relaunches, so when it does we can be all "HEY I KNOW YOU!! LET'S DANCE!! or something xD

Thanks for the welcome Kirai XD One thing can be guaranteed about the first day of the re-launch of LH. There is gonna be one massive rave party in Thereall OwO Dancing. Dancing everywhere.

KiraiLH
June 10th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Thanks for the welcome Kirai XD One thing can be guaranteed about the first day of the re-launch of LH. There is gonna be one massive rave party in Thereall OwO Dancing. Dancing everywhere.

Wooo /o/ Can't wait to party!

HALLEA
June 10th, 2013, 11:28 AM

Who would have guessed just my love of Espeons would bring about all this..uh cookie love XD

KiraiLH
June 10th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Who would have guessed just my love of Espeons would bring about all this..uh cookie love XD

Your love for Espeon has brought out everyone else's love for pokemon and.. cookies >.>

KatharineLH
June 10th, 2013, 12:14 PM
And now that Fervid has joined our plot he's our "Cookie" Manager :D

HALLEA
June 10th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Oh yeah i forget this is an introduction topic

Hello and welcome old, new and sexually unsure trap :) its great to meet all of so PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND. We are all going to be one big awesome community i can already tell with all the pokemon avatars lol ^_^ so keep the introductions coming and then come over to the general chat so we call all talk more :D

http://media.tumblr.com/e528e62c2964e63b554f42d0659ceafd/tumblr_inline_mj6ma36d7d1qesb52.gif

Shiono
June 10th, 2013, 01:34 PM
http://media.tumblr.com/e528e62c2964e63b554f42d0659ceafd/tumblr_inline_mj6ma36d7d1qesb52.gif
Yes please, I'd like that sparkling cider :awsum:

Miihu
June 11th, 2013, 07:37 AM
seems like there is hope after all *_* Hello People!
let me introduce myself Miihuri from Lucent Heart Fr, used to play the french version until it got closed, been searching and praying to find another way to play lucent heart, other than logging on the Jap version of this game, seems like my prayers were heard, yesterday at 5 am at my place I got by accident on this forum, been reading it for a while and it seems Lucent Heart is coming back to life! as you can imagine, I'll be joining you guys with some of my French friends if you guys don't mind ;)

this been said my in game name will be Miiaou, and I hope to see you all when the server will be up!

hehe lets hope it won't take too long for subagames to launch LH :3

Fervid
June 11th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Welcome to the forums Miihu :)

Shiono
June 11th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Welcome to the Cookie Harem! ahem I mean, welcome to the forums Miihu :3

LuNaiLiiYa
June 11th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Welcome to the forums Miihu, and I'm happy to hear that more french will come! (I'm french too ;))
Did I hear Cookie Harem?:awsum:

Miihu
June 11th, 2013, 01:49 PM
nice to hear I'm not alone! xD most of my friends don't speak english though, so we probably won't see them on this forum.

anyways thank you :3

KatharineLH
June 11th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Bring them on our raidcall channel I've been in Paris for the past 6 months learning how to speak French I'd be cool to be able to speak to them

HALLEA
June 11th, 2013, 02:24 PM
Well i may feel really left out and confused because i cant speak another language ^^;; but sure bring them around the more of us that play the better success the game will be right :)

AbsolutelyAneirin
June 11th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Welcome to the forums, Miihu! I speak French, well... at least enough to get my point across. :) I'm planning on learning more, though.

LuckyChan
June 12th, 2013, 12:10 PM
I tried learning French :( think only word I know is swimming pool.. probably cos it sounds rude in english

KiraiLH
June 12th, 2013, 12:31 PM
The first and last time I ever took a french class was in 8th grade and I don't remember any of it xD

RimaLH
June 13th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Hi-Hi! Im Rima_tan :COOL: None of you really remembers me (ithinkso) :P Anyways, Moon Flame Envoy, Level 48 :D Is the game out? o_o im not getting news yet :o Please reply if game has come out :awsum: See chu in game :) I dont got no screenshots since my computer got restarted and i lost all of meh screenshots :mad: -gives everyone a cookie shaped balloon- ~~☻ i still got some heart balloons and some other shaped balloons in my storage. -goes in storage and throws stuff out to find balloons - found eet :P - gives everyones each kind of balloon shape- ~~☺ ~~☻ ~~♥ ~~♦ ~~♣ ~~♠ ~~• ~~◘ ~~○ there you go♥

Kkid
June 13th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Welcome to Suba Games Rima_tan!

Hope you can find some things to do while waiting for the launch for LH. Right now Suba Games is hosting a few events for the community, but it also gives LH players a chance to win some Suba Points to use when LH does get launched. If you check here you can find a list of events: Suba Games Event Calendar - June 2013 (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=55733)

You can also instant message other LH fans with the Raid Call chat room that Kaio set up for us. The information is here: RC Channel Thread (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=55755)
Here is the download link for Raid Call: Download Link (http://www2.raidcall.com/v7/download-raidcall.html)

Hope you have fun. :)

Apofiss
June 14th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Haii I'm Diana cx
Better known as Apofiss/Mewaki. I didn't play LH that much and I regret it terribly! It was such a cute game, I recently found out it closed? I'll be waiting on this one to release so I can force my boyfriend to play >:3! I'm into Graphic designing. Basically what I do is: websites,forums,banners,signatures,an avatars. Currently going to try 3D modeling. So if you need your guild banner or sig designed I don't mind ;D

I listen to the following: You me at Six, Pierce The veil, Sleeping With Sirens, A Day To Remember, Man overboard, The Wonder years, major league, basement,Asking Alexandria, sublime, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and a bunch of others I'm to lazy to mention.

Misc:
KiK: Mewakii
DA: Http://mtdiablo.deviantart.com

Xoxox

AbsolutelyAneirin
June 14th, 2013, 02:30 PM
Welcome, Diana! :D I never got to play Lucent Heart much either. I'm so glad it's coming back!

LuNaiLiiYa
June 14th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Kkid I have one thing to say : THE SUBACAKE IS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apofiss
June 14th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Welcome, Diana! :D I never got to play Lucent Heart much either. I'm so glad it's coming back!

Yea! I can't wait. ;3

DesertRiinkusu
June 15th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Hi there ^^
I've never written here so, uhm, I thought this could be my chance.
I'm Desert and I was a level 44 Solar Guardian in LH Us; now in LH Jp I'm a level 43 Moon Flame Envoy.
I can't wait to meet you all *-*
Here I post two pics of myself:

http://puu.sh/3guWl.png
http://puu.sh/3guZs.png

The first one's my old character, the second one comes from LH Jp ^^

KaoruLH
June 16th, 2013, 01:14 AM
Hello~ first time posting here.. >w>
I'm Kaoru (my name on last LH was Kaoru_ I hate that _ thing so lets pretend I was only Kaoru the whole time >.>), an ex-level65-dawn prophet :3

I will probably keep on with dawn prophet since am always a healer, and btw am not a fan of pvp, would rather do dungeons than it.
And ofc, a member of the North Star guild<3

here is my old NorthStar ID card, that describes me perfectly. Made by Kazusa, mah green guuuuuuuuurl.

basically, I love playing games, drawing manga, yaoi, and pink. cuz pink is where my powers come from yes. <3

(dont have many pics left, since I lost most of my screenshots x.x)
^ me and Hallea dancing : D

Anyway~ lets make this Lh be lots of fun! o/

HALLEA
June 16th, 2013, 01:47 AM
:D yeah!!! welcome Bish Buddy!! thats one sexy pink intro post you made there as expected lol

KiraiLH
June 16th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Kaoruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my twin!! <3

KatharineLH
June 16th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Hi there new fresh blood... erm I mean new friends.

Riinkusu I really like the outfit on your MFE from the JP version. The dual sword on the back look really cool :EEK: <-- this was the closest impressed smiley I could find it still looks demented.

FireWOLF109LH
June 16th, 2013, 04:09 PM
Lol, welcome kaoru~

Kaioko
June 16th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Hi all :) am soo happy LH is coming back :)
I was on the beanfun server called Lucky, am desperately trying to find a screenie to show you all :3
O-O ur in game name was Lucky? Like. The Lucky, Kaio, and Tommy trio that I miss soooo much? Well I guess things didn't work out with Tommy >w> Or maybe ur not the Lucky I am thinking of and you have no idea what I am talking about :3

KunLH
June 16th, 2013, 04:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/7nsgxIO.jpg

TheNomster
June 16th, 2013, 05:36 PM
Hi guys! :D srry for the really late intro XD haha, some of you may or may not remember me But anyways, My name on LH was RehmaSan and i was a pisces Templar. Orange is my favorite color and i love nomming :D cuz i nom a lot. Nice to see ya guys again and meet the freshmeat >:D o.o i mean- new people XD :D hope to see you guys ingame \o/

KatharineLH
June 16th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Hi Rehma and welcome!!! Nice to see your official intro finally xD

TheNomster
June 16th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Hi Rehma and welcome!!! Nice to see your official intro finally xD

Lol thanks Katharine, i actually forgot tht we had an intro thread

HALLEA
June 16th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Welcome Rehma :D happy to see you here!!!

Jackkaaay
June 17th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Hai everyone!
I'm Aniela~
I would post a screenshot but all I have are pictures of me and my friend dancing

Shiono
June 17th, 2013, 07:35 PM
Hai everyone!
I'm Aniela~
I would post a screenshot but all I have are pictures of me and my friend dancing
Hi hi Aniela and welcome to the forums~ :D It's alright, any picture will do ^^ :P

HALLEA
June 17th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Welcome Ani :D we should friends ok?

SpectreGeminiSaga
June 18th, 2013, 01:36 AM
well not afk really cause delly used my account most times to do dalies cause its usually late for me around that time lol yeah but do remember doing dalies with you guys once :D
yep ic (lol for us it was early morning when dailies resettedXD) we usualy were logged by only one of us too because of work XD(the one who was at home logged us in for dailiesXD)

Awaker
June 18th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Hey everyone!
This is my first post so let me introduce myself. I´m Nessler_PT and I was a lvl 65 Solar Guardian in LH US. I think you know me as the only guy in a guild called DreamFall xD
I´m looking forward to see you guys on LH again.
Have a nice day :D
Nessler

Shiono
June 18th, 2013, 05:48 AM
Hey everyone!
This is my first post so let me introduce myself. I´m Nessler_PT and I was a lvl 65 Solar Guardian in LH US. I think you know me as the only guy in a guild called DreamFall xD
Nessler

So he finally reveals himelf~:EEK: Welcome to the Forums Nessy<3 Or shall I call you Awaker :confused:

Awaker
June 18th, 2013, 06:31 AM
So he finally reveals himelf~:EEK: Welcome to the Forums Nessy<3 Or shall I call you Awaker :confused:

Thanks Bruna ^^ Just call me Nessy/Nessler (the 2 are ok for me). If you didn´t help me, i Wouldn´t be here right now xD

Shiono
June 18th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Thanks Bruna ^^ Just call me Nessy/Nessler (the 2 are ok for me). If you didn´t help me, i Wouldn´t be here right now xD

Nessy it will be! xD :awsum:

Pinkuruh
June 18th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Hi everyone~
I'm Sakura (NO I am NOT a Naruto fan xD) but my name was -top secret- eheh
I was a MFE (forgot my lvl) and I really enjoyed Lucent Heart. Unfortunaly I had to stop playing and when I came back I found out the game was closed :(
When my bestie told me Suba was taking LH I couldnt belive it! So now I check the forums everytime I can for LH relaunch date :)

Apofiss
June 18th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Hi everyone~
I was a MFE (forgot my lvl) and I really enjoyed Lucent Heart. Unfortunaly I had to stop playing and when I came back I found out the game was closed :(
When my bestie told me Suba was taking LH I couldnt belive it! So now I check the forums everytime I can for LH relaunch date :)

Welcome back bby boo ;* <3
I hope to see you in game when it releases :3

HALLEA
June 18th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Welcome Sakura and Nessler ^_^ there are so many people joining in already we should make a list lol

Awaker
June 19th, 2013, 07:04 AM
Welcome Sakura and Nessler ^_^ there are so many people joining in already we should make a list lol

Thanks Hallea! :) I never thought that this chat could be so fun xD
Well that explains why the people here are always talking about cookies xDD

Awaker
June 19th, 2013, 07:09 AM
LOL I replied on cookie time and appeared in here o.o I really dont understand this things >.<
I dunno what happend but i think that this was a kind of error xD

Shiono
June 19th, 2013, 07:26 AM
Hi everyone~

*giggles* Welcome Sakura-chan \o/

Pinkuruh
June 19th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Welcome back bby boo ;* <3
I hope to see you in game when it releases :3

Thank you babe <3 xD And you will see :D

Thank you Hallea ^^

*giggles* Welcome Sakura-chan \o/
*laughs* Thx Bruna-chan <3 \o/

DawnCythe
June 20th, 2013, 03:49 AM
Oh gosh, that awkward moment when you can't remember if you even did this or not! o: Well, I'm too lazy to look through 25 pages only to find that I probably didn't, so I'll do it (again, possibly but highly doubted!) I have time to waste, it's 3:35am and I ain't going anywhere. x'D So! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! ^-^ I'm DawnCythe/Hikari. I was a level 48 Dawn Prophet, a proud Scorpio.. and a level 5-7 jeweller.. pssh, why remember that. x'D I'm also a former mini-dessert, as surprising as it is.. >.>'' I am completely insane and proud, I'm known as one of the most hyper and random people you'll ever meet on this game.. or online for that matter, and I'm pleased to be recognized as so. I'm very excited to be making my guild in the new LH with all my friends again. ;////; And on a side note, I can't stand attitude. >-> I also love to collect outfits, some rare and some that were just for my collections sake. I had 25 outfits + random set accessories in the old Lucent Heart, so I never really came down with a constant look since I was always changing. I love making dances in LH, and friends for that matter, as I'm hoping to do the same with my crazy self this time around. ^-^ Hopefully, my lovely outfits won't be leaving me this time. </3 Lol! Here's my favourite look, sheer set, and some accessories from different outfits. Feel free to add my Skype, or LH Facebook. dawn-chany & DawnCythe LH. It's nice to see you all again / Hajimemashiiite <3

-Hikari-SAMAAAAAAAA xD <3 http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t401/DawnyChan/614690_131397057025627_1269427834_o_zps682b442d.jp g (http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/DawnyChan/media/614690_131397057025627_1269427834_o_zps682b442d.jp g.html)

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t401/DawnyChan/405984_131397530358913_1247991085_n_zps73940d91.jp g (http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/DawnyChan/media/405984_131397530358913_1247991085_n_zps73940d91.jp g.html)

Awaker
June 20th, 2013, 06:23 AM
Oh gosh, that awkward moment when you can't remember if you even did this or not! o: Well, I'm too lazy to look through 25 pages only to find that I probably didn't, so I'll do it (again, possibly but highly doubted!) I have time to waste, it's 3:35am and I ain't going anywhere. x'D So! Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! ^-^ I'm DawnCythe/Hikari. I was a level 48 Dawn Prophet, a proud Scorpio.. and a level 5-7 jeweller.. pssh, why remember that. x'D I'm also a former mini-dessert, as surprising as it is.. >.>'' I am completely insane and proud, I'm known as one of the most hyper and random people you'll ever meet on this game.. or online for that matter, and I'm pleased to be recognized as so. I'm very excited to be making my guild in the new LH with all my friends again. ;////; And on a side note, I can't stand attitude. >-> I also love to collect outfits, some rare and some that were just for my collections sake. I had 25 outfits + random set accessories in the old Lucent Heart, so I never really came down with a constant look since I was always changing. I love making dances in LH, and friends for that matter, as I'm hoping to do the same with my crazy self this time around. ^-^ Hopefully, my lovely outfits won't be leaving me this time. </3 Lol! Here's my favourite look, sheer set, and some accessories from different outfits. Feel free to add my Skype, or LH Facebook. dawn-chany & DawnCythe LH. It's nice to see you all again / Hajimemashiiite <3

-Hikari-SAMAAAAAAAA xD <3 http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t401/DawnyChan/614690_131397057025627_1269427834_o_zps682b442d.jp g (http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/DawnyChan/media/614690_131397057025627_1269427834_o_zps682b442d.jp g.html)

http://i1058.photobucket.com/albums/t401/DawnyChan/405984_131397530358913_1247991085_n_zps73940d91.jp g (http://s1058.photobucket.com/user/DawnyChan/media/405984_131397530358913_1247991085_n_zps73940d91.jp g.html)

Welcome Dawn~ I dunno if you remember me but I´m Nessler xD I can see that you haven´t changed at all, ahah.
well, I´m looking forward to see you again in LH :D

Kikixchan
June 20th, 2013, 10:47 AM
17311 17312 well hello everyone ^^ my name is Kikixchan im a moonflame :) i was lvl 41 i played since 2011 and sometimes i took breaks XD cuz i got abit bored iguess but came back and met wonderful people and i hope to meet some new friends when LH relaunches feel free to add me of fb just priv msg me if you like :) idk if all of you may remeber me but i know most of you will iv made heappppps of dances and ilove collectinng clothes like dawnie ^ XD LOL i dont really have an a offical look i keep changing here and there XD lol some of my friends say i get plastic surgey lmafo ;D and i also have made alot nice friends enemys best ever o/ XD for old time sake lets see oh yes i was a tailor cuz i was a mage :) and i hope youl like my pics sorry there not real big but i got heaps of pics still in my lh folder and the songs i used for my dances too lmao XD i hope to see alot of new people andclothes and alot of new everythings o/ cyaaaa guys ^_^

TheNomster
June 20th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Hey everyone!
Nessler

O.O OMG.... NEEEEEEEEEESSSSLEEEEEEEEEEERRRR!! lol i remember u XD its me RehmaSan lol long time no see XD

Awaker
June 20th, 2013, 01:19 PM
O.O OMG.... NEEEEEEEEEESSSSLEEEEEEEEEEERRRR!! lol i remember u XD its me RehmaSan lol long time no see XD

O.O RRREEEHHHMMMAAA!!!!! yes indeed long time no see xDD I never thought that you were in here xD

DawnCythe
June 20th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Welcome Dawn~ I dunno if you remember me but I´m Nessler xD I can see that you haven´t changed at all, ahah.
well, I´m looking forward to see you again in LH :D

BROTHER NESSYYYY!!!! O: OMG <3 <3 I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUUUCH ; -; OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU! And ofc I haven't changed.. q.q -Insanity is only growing, my dear brother- And thank you for the warm welcome, nyah *-* Looking forward to seeing you again in game!

DawnCythe
June 20th, 2013, 01:44 PM
17311 17312 well hello everyone ^^ my name is Kikixchan im a moonflame :) i was lvl 41 i played since 2011 and sometimes i took breaks XD cuz i got abit bored iguess but came back and met wonderful people and i hope to meet some new friends when LH relaunches feel free to add me of fb just priv msg me if you like :) idk if all of you may remeber me but i know most of you will iv made heappppps of dances and ilove collectinng clothes like dawnie ^ XD LOL i dont really have an a offical look i keep changing here and there XD lol some of my friends say i get plastic surgey lmafo ;D and i also have made alot nice friends enemys best ever o/ XD for old time sake lets see oh yes i was a tailor cuz i was a mage :) and i hope youl like my pics sorry there not real big but i got heaps of pics still in my lh folder and the songs i used for my dances too lmao XD i hope to see alot of new people andclothes and alot of new everythings o/ cyaaaa guys ^_^

LMAO, CLOTHING COLLECTING FTW! :I xD

DawnCythe
June 20th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Hey everyone!
Nessler

BROTHER NESSY <3 <3 : w; I MISSED YOU! And lawl, Dreamfall.. x'D

Awaker
June 20th, 2013, 01:57 PM
BROTHER NESSYYYY!!!! O: OMG <3 <3 I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUUUCH ; -; OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU! And ofc I haven't changed.. q.q -Insanity is only growing, my dear brother- And thank you for the warm welcome, nyah *-* Looking forward to seeing you again in game!

Little Sis!! ^^ Ahah I missed you too xD You don´t need to because you are my little sis from DreamFall :D I´m looking forward to see you in LH again :P