PDA

View Full Version : GRAFS Recruiting (ANI)

KOFINI
May 31st, 2013, 02:31 PM
CREDHOES WANTED

Minimum level 101
Minimum mileage points 200.000

INFO : KOFINI

L1onBestBgear
June 12th, 2013, 01:36 AM
You forgot to add a requirement of being a total tool.

IronlEye
June 12th, 2013, 03:19 AM
It's so satisfying to kill players that spend such a retarded amount of real money, and they still suck so hard.

Yes, talking about this brig ;)

KOFINI
June 12th, 2013, 07:29 AM
It's so satisfying to kill players that spend such a retarded amount of real money, and they still suck so hard.

Yes, talking about this brig ;)

Almost None of those players who came in GRAFS spending creds,the requirments was just for fun
but for sure you are one of the bigest credwhores in this game....
your enrils are made whith spi????what about your armors????come on be fair dont act like ungly gay.
But if you are talking about me everybody knows that KOFINI is easy target, bad player and everybody can kill him
but first you have to purispam me, gb me about 2 times, sp me and when i have killed your half brigade you can stop
hiding-running like forest gamb and come get my km.

ARE YOU MAD WITH ME FOREST???PLS DONT I LOVE YOU.

Lonewolf7191
June 12th, 2013, 08:27 AM
Almost None of those players who came in GRAFS spending creds,the requirments was just for fun
your enrils are made whith spi????what about your armors????come on be fair dont act like ungly gay.
But if you are talking about me everybody knows that KOFINI is easy target, bad player and everybody can kill him
but first you have to purispam me, gb me about 2 times, sp me and when i have killed your half brigade you can stop

What makes you bad is the fact that we are getting the opportunity to GBM you twice before your personal mgear heals you.

IronlEye
June 12th, 2013, 08:45 AM

Enril made by wp/bought credits to e12 it.

Traded some items for my sab of sab armor.

Traded exp caps for credits and payed my bg armor for it.(buying exp caps from selling alot of wp)

You can get alot of hax stuff without beeing a credwhore like those in graf :)

Hawkerace
June 12th, 2013, 05:43 PM
I'm disappointed in how the Greeks play, I really enjoyed some of their company.

plus tilemaxorgr was a great distraction lmfao.

Chokorelo
June 13th, 2013, 12:47 AM
I cant understand the reason of this thread again.What u start to complain that some players of GRAFS are credithoes?
As for u Oxcart if u dont spend credits in this game either KOFINI do he has made his stuffs with wp/spi the same as you :/ Come on you spend enough credits in this game and so what if KOFINI is able to spend more than you?And the only way u are able to kill KOFINI is when multi mg's are pury spam him and you come from behind invisible and gbm.As for your ig i dont even know if u are fighting anyone or flying around 24/7 and thinks that is pro :/

AvastAntivirus
June 13th, 2013, 01:16 AM
I'm spending money in this game.:troll::troll:

IronlEye
June 13th, 2013, 02:13 AM
I cant understand the reason of this thread again.What u start to complain that some players of GRAFS are credithoes?
As for u Oxcart if u dont spend credits in this game either KOFINI do he has made his stuffs with wp/spi the same as you :/ Come on you spend enough credits in this game and so what if KOFINI is able to spend more than you?And the only way u are able to kill KOFINI is when multi mg's are pury spam him and you come from behind invisible and gbm.As for your ig i dont even know if u are fighting anyone or flying around 24/7 and thinks that is pro :/

130 pierce works wonders, even when he's mg buffed. I'm purispammed when I am around him farming him.

Chokorelo
June 13th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Well,I got 137 pierce and i need at least 2 shoot's when i'm 340atk with mg buffs,charmed etc...How you can kill him with out mg buffs with 130 % pierce only you know it.....and he cant manage to kill you first....I think i know u come form behind invisible bgm invisible and run again ;)

IronlEye
June 13th, 2013, 05:30 AM
Well,I got 137 pierce and i need at least 2 shoot's when i'm 340atk with mg buffs,charmed etc...How you can kill him with out mg buffs with 130 % pierce only you know it.....and he cant manage to kill you first....I think i know u come form behind invisible bgm invisible and run again ;)

Yes, complaining about bgears using invis, is like complaining about agears using barrier, or mgears using purify, or igears running away.

I don't see the problem here :D