PDA

View Full Version : T5 Rank Up Quest

BlackChaosMage
June 5th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Hey guys! I see a lot of new faces, not many old faces that I use to play with, but anyways...
I just came back after like 4 years away to check out new skills, so I started the rank-up quest but then I hit a wall. I did the time trials but when it comes to the boss I totally get owned. I am still very rusty but the way the boss gave it to me was disturbing. Are there any special techniques in defeating this guy? I do fine until new guys spawn. Getting my rear handed to me pretty bad. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

MirMirxCheri
June 6th, 2013, 12:59 AM
I think I remember you XD
you might know me as SharpEyeSniper

MirMirxCheri
June 6th, 2013, 01:00 AM
Oh, and the tier 5 quest boss bring a lot of pots and just kill the boss only not his minions and POT A LOT!!!!!!!!!

BlackChaosMage
June 7th, 2013, 09:57 PM
Sorry, my memory is horrible lol. Name does sound familiar though. I guess I'll just keep trying! How many monsters does he spawn? I've only gotten to where he spawns these two mage looking monsters, because if he summons more i'm totally screwed. Thanks!

megaman007
June 9th, 2013, 02:10 AM
Yeah its kinda tuff. go alter the boss. I think I remember you from back then. Were you on awell? I have a mage name voltron. Don't know if you remember but that name if you saw me wouldn't be hard to forget. Had another mage on Valento name magum years ago also. Anyhow welcome back. I did the same thing as you and left for a few years and came back also at the end of last year. Cya when pt gets back up...:p

Aizenwolf
June 9th, 2013, 03:22 AM
wow , your PT is working ??

megaman007
June 9th, 2013, 04:42 AM
wow , your PT is working ??

Very funny. Always a comedian around. if you noticied me I said cya when pt gets back up and I am sure everyone here knows pt is down.

Oshawhat
June 9th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Mega: Just lay it gently. He/She probably didn't read annoucements, or got the idea that PT was working for some people.

megaman007
June 9th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Mega: Just lay it gently. He/She probably didn't read annoucements, or got the idea that PT was working for some people.

I have been here Osawhat to know who is who. If I knew it to be a new person or someone who didn't know about pt being down that would be a different story. I am a fairly honest man and I enjoy being on the forums and talking about skills and other things in general. And i was polite the way I said it. He was rude and if you look at the posts in his profile you will see he knew pt was down. He was just being a rude individual and trolling the forum and making snide remarks. I don't want this to turn into a circus. I made my point and if someone says something rude should you stand by and say nothing. I didn't even swear and didn't think I was all that mean. I know you seem like an honest player and I haven't a problem with what you said here and as far as it goes I do apologize because I shouldn't let these kind of things get in my way of enjoying pt and the forums.

Oshawhat
June 9th, 2013, 03:00 PM
I have been here Osawhat to know who is who. If I knew it to be a new person or someone who didn't know about pt being down that would be a different story. I am a fairly honest man and I enjoy being on the forums and talking about skills and other things in general. And i was polite the way I said it. He was rude and if you look at the posts in his profile you will see he knew pt was down. He was just being a rude individual and trolling the forum and making snide remarks. I don't want this to turn into a circus. I made my point and if someone says something rude should you stand by and say nothing. I didn't even swear and didn't think I was all that mean. I know you seem like an honest player and I haven't a problem with what you said here and as far as it goes I do apologize because I shouldn't let these kind of things get in my way of enjoying pt and the forums.

It's cool. I don't like r3tards, but I haven't seen most if any of his other posts, so I assumed the way I did.

megaman007
June 10th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Its nothing really I wasn't mad at anyone I just thought it was rude. You might even see my partying with him later on. The thing is we are really one big family. You see some disputes on the forums but when pt is up its like everyone is friends and lets kill these monsters, socialize, hangout, party. I got a question did you do the tier5 yet? Anyhow that's what I was doing on here was finding some things about tier5.. I don't have tier5 and I am waiting for my spear I lost was a + 11 extreme spear. I got a crappy 80c and its mixed so I need my spear back so I can do the tier5 quest. I could have aged it but I didn't want to spend a lot of gold and sheltons when I have an aged high level spear. It vanished and that's another story but when or if I get that back I can go and do the tier5. I want to at least go armed you know what I mean. I heard he is a mean boss and he calls out his buddies on you to beat you up as well. I have fraps to make a movie of the tier5 quest and that's what I would like to do and post a link to it when I am finished. I out of here I just did a 12 hr shift at work and I am beat. I drive a fork lift at work. But its a stand up one. the thing is it has a button on there that shows a rabbit. And if you hold that in you fly. I was flying down some isles in this warehouse. Had fun doing it and made some money. Not my normal job but its something for right now. I got laid off a few years ago from a job because they are downsizing and I test drove military vechicles and CIA ad FBI cars. I tested them and drove them on a 10 mile course as a Quality Inspector. Miss that job a lot. Now I am a warehouse worker with a computer degree. So much for college. Have a nice day everyone.:p

Aizenwolf
June 28th, 2013, 03:56 AM

Wow...How did it lead to this ? i was simply asking if you guys' PT was working because you all were talking about killing T5 boss. And also because PT was working for one day then stopped the next so i thought maybe for some of you , it was working. How from what i said sound trolling to you i honestly dont understand ?? I'm offended that you said i was being rude. LOL, i may sound rude now but i really think you've got issues.