PDA

View Full Version : Lucent Heart's[INRL] Picture thread

Apofiss
June 18th, 2013, 03:45 PM
I remember on the forums before they had something like this, so why not bring it back!

Let's see some cuties ;*

http://i42.tinypic.com/4u79g8.jpg

Shiono
June 18th, 2013, 08:04 PM
What am I suppose to post here? owo

HALLEA
June 18th, 2013, 11:42 PM
http://www.stilleasierthanchemo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/nope.gif

Well I'm not to comfortable with showing my real life pictures on a active public forum :( but i guess if you friend me on facebook from the LH community page you can see me anyway lol

DawnCythe
June 20th, 2013, 04:04 AM
Never. ever ever ever ever ever ever- -I'm quiet now-

DawnCythe
June 20th, 2013, 04:06 AM

Well I'm not to comfortable with showing my real life pictures on a active public forum :( but i guess if you friend me on facebook from the LH community page you can see me anyway lol

This gif is perfectly describing what I'm thinking atm. Your gif's read my mind once again, Hallea. x'D LOL

ConfiLH
June 22nd, 2013, 01:22 PM
who cares this is me :o

QueenPooksie
June 22nd, 2013, 01:36 PM
If your above average looking as a girl and post it in here. You'll have groupies in lh for sure. :o

ConfiLH
June 22nd, 2013, 01:57 PM
i think this kind of th are fun and u can see lot of crazy pics sometimes xDD

RainSilvermist
June 22nd, 2013, 02:54 PM
Yeah, I remember the old INRL pic thread on beanfun forums. My friend took this pic at the library a while ago lol 17363

PauI
June 22nd, 2013, 04:05 PM
My most recent pics are from my 18th birthday, 3 years ago O.o. So i guess this will have to wait, lol.

NanaLH
June 23rd, 2013, 02:30 AM
Well this is my most recent picture,sorry if this picture not that great o-o. I thought i should participate in this since i don't really come on her often i probably should start xD.

Nyurla
June 23rd, 2013, 03:03 AM
Well this is my most recent picture,sorry if this picture not that great o-o. I thought i should participate in this since i don't really come on her often i probably should start xD.

you're such a cutie! *huggles* i love your glasses. :o they look great! i need to get new frames...the ones i have are really colorful and kind of clash with what i wear. >w<

NanaLH
June 23rd, 2013, 03:57 AM
you're such a cutie! *huggles* i love your glasses. :o they look great! i need to get new frames...the ones i have are really colorful and kind of clash with what i wear. >w<

D'aw thanks that sweet of you >//<'
I need new ones too xD.
mines are a berry color on top and then at the bottom is like a tan almost.
never matches anything i wear, unless i wear brown that's once in a blue moon ><'

Shiono
June 23rd, 2013, 04:26 AM
Just like I thought....I have no courage for this >///<

NanaLH
June 23rd, 2013, 04:40 AM

No reason to be scared :3
everyone is beautiful in there own way.
besides everyone here seems pretty nice so they wouldn't judge you on how you look. :)
But do what ever what makes you comfortable :3

PauI
June 23rd, 2013, 05:21 AM
No reason to be scared :3
everyone is beautiful in there own way.

You're right, and i guess old pics are better than no pics :P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wHgsRXqA6o

NanaLH
June 23rd, 2013, 07:01 AM

Loving the hat :)

Kikixchan
June 23rd, 2013, 07:14 AM

why must you be soo kawaii poee Q_Q

Kikixchan
June 23rd, 2013, 07:18 AM
17376 uh well here o///o * hides now *

NanaLH
June 23rd, 2013, 07:24 AM

I always adored you kiki <3 :P

AlynLH
June 23rd, 2013, 11:23 AM
Peace ;3

ConfiLH
June 23rd, 2013, 12:46 PM

haha now i need a hat good one Dude

NanaLH
June 23rd, 2013, 04:32 PM

I don't think i'm kawaii XD

ConfiLH
June 23rd, 2013, 06:10 PM

don't worry about others kiki, learn to see ur own kawaiiness xDDD you are kawaii too u need be more confident in urself cause yes u're pretty and there are stuff more important

Apofiss
June 23rd, 2013, 06:43 PM
You're all so cute *-*!

I envy you guys :c!

I know I already posted something but y0loswag, semi-recent one
http://i41.tinypic.com/ofosat.jpg

Zain0x
June 24th, 2013, 04:54 AM
*Ponders while staring into the distance*

http://imageshack.us/a/img801/2194/snapshot201304243.jpg

"Oh, hey! Didn't see you there..." ;3

Kaioko
June 25th, 2013, 01:09 AM
17413 Amateur cropping job credited to Hallea : D jking. TY hallea.

Jojo96
June 25th, 2013, 06:57 AM

This is exactly what im thinking xD

PannyCakes
June 25th, 2013, 09:49 AM
oh hey, I look pretty cubic IRL :V
http://imageshack.us/a/img266/5359/n73o.jpg

Zain0x
June 25th, 2013, 10:27 AM
oh hey, I look pretty cubic IRL :V
http://imageshack.us/a/img266/5359/n73o.jpg

Looking smexy! I love your green eyes! *O*

Apofiss
June 25th, 2013, 03:02 PM
This is exactly what im thinking xD

Party poopers :c!

Panny ur sxc.

HALLEA
June 25th, 2013, 03:13 PM
Were not party poopers we just dont need to be apart of a topic where everyone is just telling everyone else how pretty they are. Seems just a bit superficial to me, everyone is pretty looking in there own way so putting our faces out there to be judged by everyone (mostly stranger) seems kind of pointless to me unless you're looking for that kind of attention : / but i do agree in some cases it is a nice self confidence boost for those who really need it and a way to get to know some other peoples styles better :)

Zain0x
June 25th, 2013, 03:16 PM
I just like putting a face to the people I play talk with, so in that respect I also show mine. :P

KiraiLH
June 25th, 2013, 03:30 PM
I'm kinda leaning toward what Hallea said. I can see the fun people feel by putting a face behind the player, it's just not something I care to do since I couldn't care less what people think of how I look.

xxXBattousaiXxx
June 25th, 2013, 03:45 PM
a topic where everyone is just telling everyone else how pretty they are.

http://i.imgur.com/pvJoDLC.gif

I can get behind this

Zain0x
June 25th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Well it is optional. Nobody should be pressured or forced into it. I don't feel it's a big deal weather you post a picture or not.
I don't feel as though I am seeking attention for it though. I don't go out of my way to try and get comments. If I really craved the attention, I would had gone out of my way to pretty myself up and make my picture look more decent than a 5 second web cam photo so I could post it here. :P
But, I do know what you mean. I think some people do it for the attention and some don't.

NanaLH
June 25th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Well if you don't wanna be apart of the topic then that's fine, but the people that are posting there photos aren't telling others to give them complements. Their just simply posting their photo of them and what ever people wanna say about the photo that on them. People shouldn't be accused for posting a photo just to get attention ;o. Could be many other reasons. One of the reasons i posted a photo of me is because a lot of you guys thought i was a male, for some reason lol and i also want to start participating in more threads since i don't log on here often and it would be nice to meet new people before the game is released again. Photos can prove to people who you say you are i guess. Not everyone seeking for attention but some may be. But it's always nice to see the faces of our lovely community, why should we hide stuff? Like i said before everyone's beautiful in there own way, in and out. But no ones forcing you to post anything xD

xxXBattousaiXxx
June 25th, 2013, 05:05 PM
One of the reasons i posted a photo of me is because a lot of you guys thought i was a male, for some reason lol

G.I.R.L.
Guy In Real Life.

It's always safe to assume everyone is a guy until proven otherwise. Too many guys run around with girl characters these days.

NanaLH
June 25th, 2013, 05:17 PM
G.I.R.L.
Guy In Real Life.

It's always safe to assume everyone is a guy until proven otherwise. Too many guys run around with girl characters these days.

I guess so, so i proven i'm not a guy xD
And i agree, probably why half of the people don't want to post pics cause there not who they say they are.

HALLEA
June 25th, 2013, 05:24 PM
I guess so, so i proven i'm not a guy xD
And i agree, probably why half of the people don't want to post pics cause there not who they say they are.

Or they just don't care what strangers on the internet think about there looks or gender and only give evidence to there friends in a more private way

NanaLH
June 25th, 2013, 05:28 PM
That's why i said half, I didn't say all some people may not care or some people are not who they say they are. Plus the lh community is not really strangers if we all been together at one point and were friends. So not entirely strangers

xxXBattousaiXxx
June 25th, 2013, 05:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FfJ89rGPc

I think everyone needs to take a deep breath a chill.

HALLEA
June 25th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Lol dont worry im not upset or anything :) i just want people to understand why i would rather not have posted a picture since i was called a party pooper lol i never really meant to down on those that want to post pictures :( sorry if i made people feel that way

NanaLH
June 25th, 2013, 05:49 PM
I'm not mad either I was just trying to get a point across c:

xxXBattousaiXxx
June 25th, 2013, 05:54 PM
http://i.imgur.com/nJtEx8L.png

Good job. So next therapy session... tomorrow at 5? Sound good? いいね?またね。

Owra
June 25th, 2013, 06:55 PM
oh well..basically certain people rather feel uneasy on posting their rl pic over internet. Some 'irresponsible' people might steal the owner pic and create fake account and etc2.

Anyway, lets keep this thread as a happy thread instead of spreading the tense to other who are rather open-minded on sharing their rl picture

PauI
June 25th, 2013, 07:49 PM
oh well..basically certain people rather feel uneasy on posting their rl pic over internet. Some 'irresponsible' people might steal the owner pic and create fake account and etc2.

Anyway, lets keep this thread as a happy thread instead of spreading the tense to other who are rather open-minded on sharing their rl picture

Well, you are exposed to that risk the moment you put a picture on any social network, like facebook for example. :) And you can't really steal someone's identity by having 1 picture of him. But i do agree that this thread is was started so we can know eachother. And what better way to start than looking that person you're talking to in the eyes? Even if it's not in person. :)

xxXBattousaiXxx
June 25th, 2013, 08:13 PM
And what better way to start than looking that person you're talking to in the eyes? Even if it's not in person. :)

Add me on skype for video chats kiddies

plz dont.

Tranzor
June 25th, 2013, 08:22 PM
That SpongeBob and Patrick picture....is just disturbing. It looks like they ran into a 1950's comic book character, and swapped faces. Scary.

GM Tranzor

Shiono
June 25th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Add me on skype for video chats kiddies

plz dont.

Well THAT made me laugh.

Kikixchan
June 26th, 2013, 04:01 AM
i think its a great way of people meeting each other ^_^ cuz atleast we know no1s no creeper etc ididnt do this for attention i did edited my pic abit XDD but i like editing cuz i like to be cute :3 not for anyones sake though o.o and its a fun way to know each other better i posted well cuz im doing this for LH aswell as being apart of the forums and we all pretty much know each other anyways since some of us skype and go on raid call ^^ im not being mad either im just saying is all maybe it was best not to party poop this place i understand your uncomftbal showing yourselfs but like i said no need to part poop others love kiki * dont get offended by sorry if you did ^^ it wasnt meant to and sorry for the long post XD * bows * Thank you

ConfiLH
June 26th, 2013, 09:11 PM
this made me Re-think about starting LH again, most of the time THs like this one are just to meet the guy/girl behind the Char not to get compliment but well there are always ppl who are like "IM MATURE ENOUGH AND NEED TO SHOW HOW SERIOUS I AM" pffft w/e

Kkid
June 27th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Thinking about posting mine, will eventually.
There are ways if finding my Skype, Facebook etc through Forums.

xxXBattousaiXxx
June 27th, 2013, 02:02 AM
Thinking about posting mine, will eventually.
There are ways if finding my Skype, Facebook etc through Forums.

Pictures aren't accurate for you. You completely change into another person every month.

HALLEA
June 27th, 2013, 02:03 AM
this made me Re-think about starting LH again, most of the time THs like this one are just to meet the guy/girl behind the Char not to get compliment but well there are always ppl who are like "IM MATURE ENOUGH AND NEED TO SHOW HOW SERIOUS I AM" pffft w/e

Is it really so wrong for me to dislike posting my picture on a public forum? v.v i mean i have my reasons but its not like im trying to hiding anything or saying anyone else is wrong for doing it. :'(

Zain0x
June 27th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Is it really so wrong for me to dislike posting my picture on a public forum? v.v i mean i have my reasons but its not like im trying to hiding anything or saying anyone else is wrong for doing it. :'(

No it's not. You shouldn't have to put it up if you don't wont too. You shouldn't be pressured.

JesseLH
June 27th, 2013, 06:17 AM

I've been reading this thread myself for a while now, and I somewhat understand what you're trying to say. We don't need any drama here over putting up a picture. ^^" However, I think that's a bit much to not consider joining LH again just because of a little bit of a hassle between people. Just think, if you see drama in the thread, you are always ok to simply leave the thread and not come back for a while until it dies down if you wish. In fact, the forums do not really affect the game itself. xD So if you like the game, by all means, play it. If you don't like what some people say in-game or on the forums, simply ignore them on the forums and you can always blacklist them in-game if you can't take what they say. Just a suggestion for ya. <3

Were not party poopers we just dont need to be apart of a topic where everyone is just telling everyone else how pretty they are. Seems just a bit superficial to me, everyone is pretty looking in there own way so putting our faces out there to be judged by everyone (mostly stranger) seems kind of pointless to me unless you're looking for that kind of attention : / but i do agree in some cases it is a nice self confidence boost for those who really need it and a way to get to know some other peoples styles better :)

I hate to bring up your post here Hallea, but I believe this is what people are talking about. No, I don't think you're a party pooper either xD Considering I most likely will not be putting my picture up either. However, I do believe the way you worded things here made you seem very.... What's a clean word I can use.... I guess mean, prissy maybe? Somewhat. I know you most likely didn't mean for it to come out as that big of an insult, but the way you worded it made you seem like you just wanted to insult people who did do this. Just so you know, I'm sure everyone here, if not, most everyone just wanted to post pictures of themselves to "get to know each other better". Of course with pictures, you'll always have the happy people going like "OH MEH GAWD, SO PRETTY, MY EYESSSS!" But just because people are telling pic people that they're pretty doesn't necessarily mean the uploaders are doing it for attention. ;) The thing about calling you a party pooper was merely a little joke, which you kinda made yourself actually look like one with that post. No offense to you of course, my dear. Other than that, no, I wouldn't say you are a party pooper. If this topic isn't your kind of party, no problem. No need to bash on others that do this to try to defend yourself. <3 I know and I'm sure lots of other people that read this topic will know you're not a party pooper. *Man, I'm typing too much, SOOOOOO sorry for whoever reads this xDD*

As I said above, you're obviously not a party pooper just for not uploading a picture. However, just know that I'm sure that 99% of the people that post here aren't posting for attention really, unless they make it REALLY obvious like "*Posts an obviously cute pic* I'M NOT CUTE AT ALL WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH At least I could make you guys laugh at such an ugly picture.... *Sniff sniff*" then yeaaaah, I'd kinda agree with you with those kind of people. xD So far from what I've seen though, nobody seems to be like that. ^^ Just my two cents.

Moving on everyone, let's all get happy now and you may go back to posting your very lovely pictures, my pretties. <3

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y482/Jenn_Westrick/MYEYES_zps9ba57a3c.jpg (http://s1277.photobucket.com/user/Jenn_Westrick/media/MYEYES_zps9ba57a3c.jpg.html)

K989801
June 27th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Post a pic if you like (some people do) Do Not post a pic if you don't want to (some people do not like to) No need to give a reason why you did or why you did not, why its Right or why it is not Right, So just end it here before this turns into a Debate thread instead of a INRL picture thread. Thank you Very Much.

MisakaRinLH
June 27th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Just to change the mood a little...

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5841/bdy5.jpg

'nough said xD

Munchable
June 27th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Ooohhh no idea whether to post pics publicly, sure everyone I know on raid call have seen my face but we're all good friends plus publicly is too much, it's like setting your facebook profile to public, everyone can see you but you can't see them which is kinda scary but I seriously doubt and hope that no one on LH is a creeper cause it's just scary having people know you when you don't know them but if you'd like to see me, just go on lucent heart relaunch rc group ^^ usually sleeping there~

MisakaRinLH
June 27th, 2013, 04:59 PM
I'm quite against these threads, theres too much risk of people abusing the information here. Anyone can read this and see your picture and your in-game name. This leaves you open to people targeting you. I'd strongly advise girls under 18 to NOT post their real life picture anywhere where their game name is linked. I do know there are creapy people in LH, and I personally have been asked out by the same person twice in under 30 seconds - because he thought my alt standing next to me was someone else.

Think about anyone you don't like in real life from you local area, they might recognise your picture and pursue you on LH.
Think about someone you meet on LH, and you accidentally say what town you live in/your school/place of work/whatever and then one day this person from LH who you thought was funny in game turns up right in front of you and suddenly starts asking you out or being weird/creepy and wont go away.
Think about the news story the next day about you being missing or worse.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but I have friends on LH, and I sure as hell don't want to see them on the news because some weirdo found them.

You do not know anyone on the internet. You don't know me, and you shouldn't trust anyone. Including me.

Its good to have fun in game - its good and fine to be whatever you want in game - go total opposite of your personality - thats the fun of RPG. But be careful and keep your personal info well out of reach from random people you meet in game.

LH is an RPG - a Role Play Game - embrace that - be anything you want, be your character to the fullest - use way to many smilies, say 'chu' and 'wth' as much as you like, throw cookies at Fervid and call him shorty xD - whatever you want, but please be safe and don't give out personal info to anyone unless you already know them in RL first.

This is why many of us have FB pages for our LH chara, its a way to have all the fun of friending anyone and keeping in contact out of game, but its all fictional info from your chara and its safe - its totally useless to any RL stalker.

*This has been a serious post by MisakaRin. These are rare. Do not expect more. (And I still got a 'chu' in there xD)*

HALLEA
June 27th, 2013, 05:42 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR08DtB-jiSST8rQxbyKnXFs-J_ozY51KO7gagSsOXS6nsXYOpv

xxXBattousaiXxx
June 27th, 2013, 06:04 PM
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR08DtB-jiSST8rQxbyKnXFs-J_ozY51KO7gagSsOXS6nsXYOpv

http://i.imgur.com/d8XHWr6.gif

MisakaRinLH
June 27th, 2013, 06:20 PM

Another way to start an argument is reply to someone else's serious post and make light of it like its one big joke.

I made a post here to warn people to be careful. I just felt it was important to warn people who may not realise the potential risks to putting your real photo on here.

There are no re-spawn points in the real world.

xxXBattousaiXxx
June 27th, 2013, 06:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yJaT5KB.gif

HALLEA
June 27th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Another way to start an argument is reply to someone else's serious post and make light of it like its one big joke.

I made a post here to warn people to be careful. I just felt it was important to warn people who may not realise the potential risks to putting your real photo on here.

There are no re-spawn points in the real world.

There was no joke there, i was only stating that people on the internet are sensitive to what others say at times. I completely agree with you here, people need to be really careful about posting information online, i have had bad experneces myself. sorry if i gave u the wrong impression

MisakaRinLH
June 27th, 2013, 07:04 PM
There was no joke there, i was only stating that people on the internet are sensitive to what others say at times. I completely agree with you here, people need to be really careful about posting information online, i have had bad experneces myself. sorry if i gave u the wrong impression

Oh sorry Hallea, I miss understood your picture. Sorry.
I know some people who have had problems as well, thats why I posted it as was a bit worried people might not think of that side of things and just up a picture without thinking.

xxXBattousaiXxx
June 27th, 2013, 07:18 PM
After this long discussion about safety

It is with great hesitation that I post this

http://i.imgur.com/jExsQcY.jpg

If you look hard enough, there's a picture of me somewhere around these forums. This isn't me.

Lisbeth32
June 27th, 2013, 10:50 PM
Well anyway, I have no problem with showing my pictures here. I just am afraid of people. Sure i'm a guy, and I highly doubt someone would take my photo for a fake account..but you never know. But heck, if someone wants to show a picture it's alright with me. But be careful.

P,S, I know this is off-topic..but I can't figure out how to change my avatar xD any help?

KiraiLH
June 27th, 2013, 11:53 PM
Well anyway, I have no problem with showing my pictures here. I just am afraid of people. Sure i'm a guy, and I highly doubt someone would take my photo for a fake account..but you never know. But heck, if someone wants to show a picture it's alright with me. But be careful.

P,S, I know this is off-topic..but I can't figure out how to change my avatar xD any help?

Right here Lisbeth xD
https://forum.subagames.com/faq.php?faq=vb3_user_profile#faq_vb3_signatures_av atars

Apofiss
June 28th, 2013, 10:45 AM
This went so off topic.
"Party pooper" was meant as a joke. Clearly everyone got butt hurt.

If you don't want to post your picture here then fine, don't.
You're against this thread? Cool.

QueenPooksie
June 28th, 2013, 11:29 AM
I love the long posts of Paranoia. If you have photos on your facebook and you happen to add anyone you would be doing the same paranoid thing. Honestly, posting your picture is your own choice and theres nothing to worry about really. Most people who post their pictures are confident enough to do so anyways, and i doubt the internet, especially LH will affect them much.

It's also not like some pedo is gonna come for your ass incase your below 18 or something.
Seriously, either post your picture in this topic and comment on it or just shut the **** up.
This topic did no harm whatsoever on beanfun, it just made it easier to pick up the chicks that were hot and the guys that were flippin handsome.

Apofiss
June 28th, 2013, 12:53 PM
^^^^^^Bingo.

KagutsuchiLH
June 28th, 2013, 12:58 PM

Dont want to post your picture? cool. you don't need to post a long explanation as to why you don't want to cause noone is begging to see what you look like (nobody cares) but i do see your point that it may seem superficial it seems that way to me too but its their own choice to do so.

I'm kinda leaning toward what Hallea said. I can see the fun people feel by putting a face behind the player, it's just not something I care to do since I couldn't care less what people think of how I look.

Again you don't need to post why cause none is begging to see what you look like or to post a picture. You don't care what people think of how you look and none cares so the feeling is mutual.

might hate me but i call it like i see it. from page 1 i didn't see the point of both your post saying that you're not gonna post a picture of yourself. if you don't want to, don't post in the thread. Simple.

and so i wont be off topic as i already am >_>
so yeah this is a picture of me.

QueenPooksie
June 28th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Arrroooo, I know who i got my eyes on... :P

Lisbeth32
June 28th, 2013, 05:17 PM

I shalt break my own rule, and show myself..in my fabulous commie hat!

Kaioko
June 28th, 2013, 08:12 PM

i shalt break my own rule, and show myself..in my fabulous commie hat!
ur not 16!

Bumblybee
June 28th, 2013, 08:18 PM
Arrroooo, I know who i got my eyes on... :P

Shoo shoo she's mine~ :P

AbsolutelyAneirin
June 28th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Aren't I beautiful?

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4758025956492838&pid=1.7

Apofiss
June 28th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Aren't I beautiful?

You're the definition of perfection.

unf.

AbsolutelyAneirin
June 28th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Thank you for your kind words.

Zain0x
June 28th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Aren't I beautiful?

I love your coat, what kind of shampoo do you use?

KatharineLH
June 30th, 2013, 07:25 AM
Geez going after the Llama makes it really tough x.x Here's mine although it ended up being a little closer than I wanted but meh too lazy to redo it.

Kaioko
June 30th, 2013, 09:13 PM
"More ladylike than how I act." Yeah. o: I can see that.

QueenPooksie
June 30th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Lol that is definitly different then i expected you Kat. xD

Kimiie
July 1st, 2013, 01:47 AM

so cute :3

Kimiie
July 1st, 2013, 01:49 AM

kiki you're so cute *-*

Kimiie
July 1st, 2013, 01:57 AM
hey guys ^^ I don't like posting my RL in public forums just because of safety reasons and you never know someone random could possibly stalk you or something O_O.. but if you have my fb you'll know what I look like (: I'm not here to argue and to stop you from posting pics D: At the end of the day it's your choice.
I can't wait to see you guys in LH <3 ^^

ConfiLH
July 1st, 2013, 11:33 AM
hey guys ^^ I don't like posting my RL in public forums just because of safety reasons and you never know someone random could possibly stalk you or something O_O.. but if you have my fb you'll know what I look like (: I'm not here to argue and to stop you from posting pics D: At the end of the day it's your choice.
I can't wait to see you guys in LH <3 ^^

Stalking you O____________________________O
xDD going back to mstar now

QueenPooksie
July 1st, 2013, 02:45 PM
It's like so much easier to stalk people on facebook, so..

LegendaryCatcher
July 2nd, 2013, 07:54 PM
Here this is how I look like. http://i49.tinypic.com/11sefjm.jpg

AcapucoLeo
July 2nd, 2013, 08:44 PM
When you Proctor were near lvl68, LH closed hahaha

LegendaryCatcher
July 2nd, 2013, 08:50 PM
Proctor was level 66 when the game shut down. No one was ever around to do dailies with me so I gave up on leveling up.

AcapucoLeo
July 2nd, 2013, 08:57 PM
Proctor was level 66 when the game shut down. No one was ever around to do dailies with me so I gave up on leveling up.

You could solo :x

LegendaryCatcher
July 2nd, 2013, 10:12 PM
Solo level 65 dailies? I've only been able to solo 2 of them while the rest I would die from.

Zain0x
July 3rd, 2013, 01:36 AM
I like the smexy beard! ;3
And that is a really big door.

Kimiie
July 3rd, 2013, 04:23 AM
Stalking you O____________________________O
xDD going back to mstar now

LOL CONFI XD
You know what I look like XDD

Shiono
July 3rd, 2013, 04:32 AM
Hmmm here is how I look o//
NO MEAN COMMENTS! QQ

Apofiss
July 3rd, 2013, 01:10 PM
HAVE YOU SEEN US POST ANYTHING MEAN?

gurrrl, u perf. let me hit dat yo.

LegendaryCatcher
July 3rd, 2013, 01:10 PM
By the way... The picture I posted is the Halloween costume I wore last year and also published on the Lucent Heart costume contest.

ConfiLH
July 4th, 2013, 12:15 AM
LOL CONFI XD
You know what I look like XDD

ik but still O______________________O

Shiono
July 4th, 2013, 04:47 AM
HAVE YOU SEEN US POST ANYTHING MEAN?

gurrrl, u perf. let me hit dat yo.

I WAS JUST SAYING QQQ and thx o3o

KagutsuchiLH
July 4th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Hmmm here is how I look o//
NO MEAN COMMENTS! QQ
gimme ur hair :<

Shiono
July 5th, 2013, 01:29 PM
gimme ur hair :<
gawd take it!

NanaLH
July 5th, 2013, 03:13 PM
so cute :3

Thanks kim ^^

DawnCythe
July 5th, 2013, 04:20 PM
By God.. the butthurt.. it's everywhere. ._. Take it and leave me at peace, you crazy people. -Side note; I do agree with Hallea & MisakaRin, but I also find the fact that yes, Facebook is much easier to stalk and most if not all of us have our RL pics on our gamertag Facebooks. Posting this for proof that I'm no dude. -.- Jesus. The traps these days. .-. Turn around and your best friend is a Woah-man. 17607

Apofiss
July 5th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Awwwwh, I wish I had long hair.
Kind of in the processes of that so I envy you Bruna.

Dawn, dammmn shawty.
;3

Kimiie
July 6th, 2013, 12:37 AM
by god.. The butthurt.. It's everywhere. ._. Take it and leave me at peace, you crazy people. -side note; i do agree with hallea & misakarin, but i also find the fact that yes, facebook is much easier to stalk and most if not all of us have our rl pics on our gamertag facebooks. Posting this for proof that i'm no dude. -.- jesus. The traps these days. .-. Turn around and your best friend is a woah-man.
true true @@..
well this is me then xD

DawnCythe
July 7th, 2013, 09:38 PM
true true @@..
well this is me then xD

Twiniie is such a cutieeee <3 c:

SephyrelLH
July 8th, 2013, 04:46 AM
well i would upload mine, but server doesnt want, since its always failling so i guess i wont do it

Kimiie
July 8th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Twiniie is such a cutieeee <3 c:
twiniie you're cute <3!

MrAddison
July 9th, 2013, 02:03 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/azas8n.jpg

Yep, that's me xD
I don't mind what people say about my looks anymore.
I used to let people do so and hurt me. But now.. its impossible to hurt me with negativity about my looks xP

Apofiss
July 12th, 2013, 10:01 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/azas8n.jpg

Yep, that's me xD
I don't mind what people say about my looks anymore.
I used to let people do so and hurt me. But now.. its impossible to hurt me with negativity about my looks xP

true true @@..
well this is me then xD

Awwwhhhhz c:

MittensLH
July 14th, 2013, 02:06 AM
http://tinypic.com/r/2ec0yl3/5

So... thats me, Mitkuni! Heh ^^"

PuellaLH
July 27th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Since yer all sharing Irl Pics here is mine;
'This Is what a normal day of University is like around here ;D'

AlynLH
July 27th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Since yer all sharing Irl Pics here is mine;
'This Is what a normal day of University is like around here ;D'

Ehmagawd ~!!!!!!!!! Your avi is kawaii as balllzzzz! I think I just died from cuteness overload *o*

PuellaLH
July 27th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Lolol! Alpaca's ftw ;D

SadaseLH
August 1st, 2013, 06:02 AM
By God.. the butthurt.. it's everywhere. ._. Take it and leave me at peace, you crazy people. -Side note; I do agree with Hallea & MisakaRin, but I also find the fact that yes, Facebook is much easier to stalk and most if not all of us have our RL pics on our gamertag Facebooks. Posting this for proof that I'm no dude. -.- Jesus. The traps these days. .-. Turn around and your best friend is a Woah-man. 17607

OMGs! Dawnie, is that really you? You are cute, just like I always said you were! ^.^

Here is one of me, Nahleia/Sadase
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Teriya2011/Photo03.jpg

SephyrelLH
August 1st, 2013, 10:19 AM

here we go, me in my spring break with friends, just bought the katana xD

USMCUnknownDiamond
August 5th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Well I would gladly love to participate this but I think my Uniform might give me away along with my name in the forums

USMCUnknownDiamond
August 6th, 2013, 10:31 AM
USMC UnknownDiamond aka a Pvt in the United Stated Marine Corps

Mozzarella070
August 10th, 2013, 11:21 AM
half of u got me added on fb so might as well and if your dont then idk xDD

wearing my glasses xD jeez my hair is curly xD

me with carnival breeze cruise director Butch :troll:

(pics taken by DSi)

Apofiss
August 11th, 2013, 02:02 PM
We got a soldier ~

AscensionJr
August 13th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Should i post mine? o_o

Apofiss
August 13th, 2013, 02:55 PM
It's YOUR picture after all lol.

Mak5128
August 15th, 2013, 01:47 AM
Hiya, well it looks like everyone knows each other so i'm not sure if i should post, but I will since I wanna be in on the fun too. I'll try to stay active and I hope to see you all around!
18621 18622

Mewp
August 15th, 2013, 10:15 AM
T^T I'm not cute enough to post my picture (personality is cute and so is my voice but I have big forehead and my hair is always a mess). But I can see we have a a couple of LH players that are good looking ^^, especially Mak your pictures look kick-@$$.

Manifick
August 18th, 2013, 02:48 PM
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/8104/ifho.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/42/ifho.jpg/)

The drunk in the middle is me.:O

Apofiss
August 19th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Awwwhhhhh.

FaeKitty
August 25th, 2013, 10:16 AM
I was Lunatique in the previous version of LH \o so glad its coming back.

Anyways this is me :3
http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Tegan_StarFire/greenwig_zpse58fd6ab.jpg (http://s937.photobucket.com/user/Tegan_StarFire/media/greenwig_zpse58fd6ab.jpg.html)http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Tegan_StarFire/redhair5_zpsd3009cf7.jpg (http://s937.photobucket.com/user/Tegan_StarFire/media/redhair5_zpsd3009cf7.jpg.html)

green and pink hair for the win
-goes back into hiding-

Avakross
August 25th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Learning on how to use ze forum thingy.....so have patience please. This is muah my IGN was Evakross! :)

Apofiss
August 28th, 2013, 03:05 PM
all I see is boobs.

RoflcoptersLH
August 29th, 2013, 12:26 AM
Dont hate playas 19050 19051

LHRamp
August 29th, 2013, 12:42 AM
19053 this is me.

Avakross
August 30th, 2013, 02:40 PM
Blah! 19103 Boobs be gone!!!

KiahInoue
September 2nd, 2013, 05:19 AM
Well.. Hi there everyone. Dont mind the background hihihihi :P

RukaMency
September 2nd, 2013, 11:19 AM
awwh all of you guys are pretty :3 XD If you don't mind my saying so XD Grims picture made me laugh a little XD and Proctors XD

Heres Me and Uimori! XD

YumeLH
September 3rd, 2013, 03:54 AM
i was gonna comment on some posts but then the multi-quote didn't work so
meh xD here's my share of photos:
i reduced their size so your eyes won't be burned out :)
Like Proctor I also joined the halloween costume contest but I no longer have copies of that
failed Cadena costume xD

FaeKitty
September 3rd, 2013, 04:43 AM
i was gonna comment on some posts but then the multi-quote didn't work so
meh xD here's my share of photos:
i reduced their size so your eyes won't be burned out :)
Like Proctor I also joined the halloween costume contest but I no longer have copies of that
failed Cadena costume xD

aww your costumes look adorable and really well made :D

YumeLH
September 3rd, 2013, 08:21 AM
aww your costumes look adorable and really well made :D
i cheated. those roses have been photoshopped in :X the rest are legit tho.

Apofiss
September 11th, 2013, 06:39 PM
2cute okok.

Jugx
September 21st, 2013, 10:24 PM
Lol Proctor Old Man FTW haha I see you're still going to play LH ... maybe I'll give it a try but the grinding T.T and that level job change at 36 makes me shiver when I remeber my first run with only 3 level 36 members haha XD

Faedt
September 22nd, 2013, 12:28 AM
Lol Proctor Old Man FTW haha I see you're still going to play LH ... maybe I'll give it a try but the grinding T.T and that level job change at 36 makes me shiver when I remeber my first run with only 3 level 36 members haha XD

I would imagine a few resurrect thingies and plopping down next to the chest would do the trick. Would probably still have to have somebody take the damage for a few seconds at the chest though since I don't think the mobs get far enough away to not aggro. I've been wrong before though.

Faiiy
September 22nd, 2013, 03:58 AM
I would imagine a few resurrect thingies and plopping down next to the chest would do the trick. Would probably still have to have somebody take the damage for a few seconds at the chest though since I don't think the mobs get far enough away to not aggro. I've been wrong before though.
Someone with res scroll goes and dies next to chest. Re-log.
Someone else zod armors, aggroes mobs, and runs away.
Person who died and re-logged uses res scroll and opens chest. Re-log if necessary to erase any aggro.

AyeilLH
September 22nd, 2013, 05:06 AM
Someone with res scroll goes and dies next to chest. Re-log.
Someone else zod armors, aggroes mobs, and runs away.
Person who died and re-logged uses res scroll and opens chest. Re-log if necessary to erase any aggro.
you have a small window where you just wait for the mobs to move as far as they can then press revive and run to the chest to open it, I did it a couple of times but I fail occasionally, then die again but you got the item you need so that's that

FaeKitty
November 28th, 2013, 01:41 AM
Figured I should post a more recent photo x3

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/Tegan_StarFire/profile_zpsbedaafc0.jpg (http://s937.photobucket.com/user/Tegan_StarFire/media/profile_zpsbedaafc0.jpg.html)

YumeLH
December 4th, 2013, 06:17 AM
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970777_715608355122748_661362149_n.jpg

I think this belongs here too /o/

AyeilLH
December 4th, 2013, 09:25 AM
looks like it weighs a ton XD

KiahInoue
December 4th, 2013, 07:00 PM
http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/970777_715608355122748_661362149_n.jpg

I think this belongs here too /o/

I knew it ~ you are a prop-smith >//<
this is awesome btw i had this in game but you have this irl!!! <3
I wonder if i can make this... nah ~.~ lols

Shostakovich
December 5th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Most recent Facebook profile picture. Huzzah.

CookieLH
December 5th, 2013, 02:36 AM
I actually took this today XD

YumeLH
December 5th, 2013, 08:04 AM
looks like it weighs a ton XD

It feels like it weighs a ton lol. My props maker used a steel bar on the handle instead of a PVC pipe T^T
I'm actually having trouble holding it in the standby staff stance ;w;
since most of the weight is on the star and i have to hold it close to the end of the handle
i need more muscle power XD

I knew it ~ you are a prop-smith >//<
this is awesome btw i had this in game but you have this irl!!! <3
I wonder if i can make this... nah ~.~ lols

Well I could have made it if i wanted to but XD I have no experience with making huge props so i preferred to have someone else make it :3

KiahInoue
December 5th, 2013, 06:55 PM
Well I could have made it if i wanted to but XD I have no experience with making huge props so i preferred to have someone else make it :3

aaah keeeewwwll. i wonder when i can cosplay again Q^Q
but all my stuff before are rented cuz i cant sew costumes >//< or make nice looking weapons

Zain0x
December 6th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Yes, my beard is always this beautiful.
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s25/zainox/Snapshot_20120628_8_zpsc101f283.jpg (http://s148.photobucket.com/user/zainox/media/Snapshot_20120628_8_zpsc101f283.jpg.html)

YumeLH
December 6th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Zainox what's that darker patch on your forhead between the eyebrows?
It's not a burn or something is it?

Zain0x
December 6th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Zainox what's that darker patch on your forhead between the eyebrows?
It's not a burn or something is it?

Na, it was an injury. :P
I was helping someone move house and I copped a drawer to the face. xD

I like out of the whole image, with the scribble and everything. That's what you find and pick out. x3
But it's ok, all good and healed now! :D

YumeLH
December 7th, 2013, 03:08 AM
ouch. well yeah since it looked like a scrape...hahaha
i cringe at such thoughts XD
be careful. you dont want that to happen again im sure @_@

Edchina
December 7th, 2013, 05:42 AM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s25/zainox/Snapshot_20120628_8_zpsc101f283.jpg (http://s148.photobucket.com/user/zainox/media/Snapshot_20120628_8_zpsc101f283.jpg.html)

you should let me doodle your pic, i do it better :D. i doodle'd KKids pic xD

Zain0x
December 7th, 2013, 06:25 AM
you should let me doodle your pic, i do it better :D. i doodle'd KKids pic xD

I saw your work, you sir are an artist. Next photo I decide to post up, I give you doodle rights too it. :P

FaeKitty
December 9th, 2013, 06:16 AM

dat fabulous beard, such perfection XD in other news, I like your beanie, it looks warm x3

Zain0x
December 9th, 2013, 07:12 AM
dat fabulous beard, such perfection XD in other news, I like your beanie, it looks warm x3

Hehe, why thankyou. x3
I actually have a friend who likes to knit, she made me this plus a few other beanies and a scarf. :P

Kyungri
December 9th, 2013, 07:34 AM

I will give you a picture from the side so I can lessen my chance of being stalked @_@;

Zain0x
December 9th, 2013, 08:12 AM

I will give you a picture from the side so I can lessen my chance of being stalked @_@;

Where were you flying too? Only been on a plane twice. I was always sick as a dog on the way there but fine on the way back. :P

PhaedreFae
December 12th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Umm...yeah...Hi.

MarkFelix
December 16th, 2013, 03:22 AM
Sorry I'm not as attractive as everyone else. All of you ladies are beautiful and guys are handsome. Please don't say I look ugly. T_T

Endrance22
December 19th, 2013, 02:27 PM
Well this is me.

Ixil006
December 24th, 2013, 06:33 AM
eh pictures huh
well here is one and two 21822 21823 and 3 21824 O_o XD jk

Manifick
December 24th, 2013, 09:15 AM
be my soul mate. nuf said;

ProbablyReal
December 24th, 2013, 12:57 PM
there is far too much sexy in this thread! i'm a bit peeved, you're making us normal folk feel bad for not being born with good genes! i will help out all my normal looking brothers and sisters by posting a semi-recent picture of myself. enjoy, my normal-ish friends lurking quietly in here! we shall not be forgotten! (for the record i was on vacation and didn't feel like shaving -- i NEVER have that disgusting fuzz on my face normally)

PS: For the OB my name is Famous. :P

YumeLH
December 25th, 2013, 12:11 AM
Where were you flying too?
Let the stalking start! XD
Just kidding~

Maitta
December 25th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Merry Christmas everyone~ I'm about to go and hang out with my sister and my niece~
You can see other pictures of me if I've added you to my friends list ;v;

UenoRie
January 1st, 2014, 11:11 AM
I've read the earlier pages of this topic and I'm kinda surprised nobody ever thought that aside from the risk of being stalked, an even greater risk is when someone uses your photo without your permission if you post it on threads like this one. Just saying~

Anyways, no one knows me here so there goes mine. Do I look like a boy or a girl? xD

YumeLH
January 1st, 2014, 04:08 PM
Anyways, no one knows me here so there goes mine. Do I look like a boy or a girl? xD

I say girl!

StarbrightNamine
January 8th, 2014, 12:07 PM

heres me ><

GabrielleLH
January 8th, 2014, 12:27 PM

heres me ><

so cute <3

StarbrightNamine
January 8th, 2014, 12:44 PM
so cute <3

nu stop it >///<

Oxycore
January 8th, 2014, 02:43 PM
so cute <3

(Your attachment doesn't work.)

GabrielleLH
January 8th, 2014, 02:48 PM
(Your attachment doesn't work.)

I know, but the message was understood -w-

Superstarstrike
January 9th, 2014, 11:21 PM
Hi.
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/pokesprite/GodIhatesuits_zpse138ec88.jpg
Bye.

SadaseLH
January 10th, 2014, 06:14 PM
http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee514/Teriya2011/Photo32.jpg

Selfie fail, but oh well...

MinHeeLH
January 11th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Hi.
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/pokesprite/GodIhatesuits_zpse138ec88.jpg
Bye.
Omg you're on Aeria Games~ I saw this exact same picture there! ^^
Anyways, I was going to wait until my maid costume and kitty ears came in but I think I'll just share this now because I love this Sebastian plushie I found at the mall the other day~

Tingieai2ftnpUp
March 7th, 2014, 04:44 AM
https://forum.subagames.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=23732&d=1394185220

helloo im teeteechan i am new to this game.... i am kinda shy :O

TsundereWolf
March 7th, 2014, 05:08 PM
this is me 23761

TsundereWolf
March 7th, 2014, 05:34 PM
and a cute one =]23762 im OVER 21 year old *looks at all the guys seriously* im not ****ING with you either!!!!!!!!!^__^ NO JAILBAIT PLEASE^_^ MUST BE BORN IN 1991 OR UNDER FOR ANY flirting to go on you flity online *****ies ;D lmfao but if you not born in 1991 we can chat as friends but please no 13 year olds =]

Zackhario
March 8th, 2014, 01:54 PM
http://puu.sh/7nHG1/3c156f5cb4.jpg

Yep, this is me. No need for compliments, I know.

In all seriousness, you are all very pretty/handsome, I'm surprised.

FireWOLF109LH
March 9th, 2014, 12:04 PM
http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q609/FireWOLF109/08699ff3-7534-4d65-b12a-65a2c9413638.jpg (http://s1166.photobucket.com/user/FireWOLF109/media/08699ff3-7534-4d65-b12a-65a2c9413638.jpg.html)

I might as well... don't have anything to lose xD

MmmMuffins
March 9th, 2014, 02:20 PM
Hello! I'm new :x but may as well.

In my musical makeup and costume! :D

ProbablyReal
March 11th, 2014, 01:54 PM
[post removed] :EEK:

JTLoaded
March 12th, 2014, 09:41 AM
23890 well this is me

lopez131540
March 13th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Well might as well :D 22 years old Cuban, Live in Canada. Another Soldier that is a fan of 9dragons :) 23978 Cheers :)

P3PP3RM1NT
March 16th, 2014, 09:54 AM

*follows the thread's trend*

Mah face.

Kkid
March 16th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Questioning on if I should throw my face up here.. :confused:

FireWOLF109LH
March 16th, 2014, 03:59 PM
Questioning on if I should throw my face up here.. :confused:

My advice... YOLO it xD

KunLH
April 20th, 2014, 01:28 PM
100 filters (http://i.imgur.com/BwHwVFw.jpg)

Shinkei
December 30th, 2014, 06:00 PM
Tiz the magnificent me! :O

Soiko
January 4th, 2015, 03:48 AM
Okay I'm gonna do it.
I'm new to LH so why not break the ice here I guess. ;_ ;
I'm Charm on there by the way. I'm kind of a lurker. I'm not super social.
This is my favorite hat (https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10712777_886153521396116_5007458876174234165_n.jpg ?oh=c0efc0652334196e2ae3eaf262e53520&oe=5547EE2E)
Less filtered. ;_ ; (https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10477894_902169713127830_3046743008119623803_n.jpg ?oh=b774181c89951823e2db3b6cf3b9062f&oe=5538950C)

Shiono
January 5th, 2015, 07:37 AM
Okay I'm gonna do it.
I'm new to LH so why not break the ice here I guess. ;_ ;
I'm Charm on there by the way. I'm kind of a lurker. I'm not super social.
This is my favorite hat (https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/10712777_886153521396116_5007458876174234165_n.jpg ?oh=c0efc0652334196e2ae3eaf262e53520&oe=5547EE2E)
Less filtered. ;_ ; (https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/10477894_902169713127830_3046743008119623803_n.jpg ?oh=b774181c89951823e2db3b6cf3b9062f&oe=5538950C)

Hun you look great, your nick suits you ;)

Aurelle
January 5th, 2015, 08:38 PM
Love the hat Soiko!

Soiko
January 7th, 2015, 03:01 AM
Hun you look great, your nick suits you ;)
Thank you :D ♥
That's very kind of you.

Love the hat Soiko!
I had to throw heavy rings at plastic ducks for it, aha. ^-^
But thank you~ ♥

JessiBabeh
October 4th, 2015, 04:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IS03bI4.jpg

Me OwO Hello all~:'(

ErebeaLH
October 20th, 2015, 03:00 PM

I can post it for you :D

Shiono
October 21st, 2015, 03:45 PM
I can post it for you :D

You wouldn't dare :v

Zackhario
October 21st, 2015, 06:45 PM
You wouldn't dare :v

I think everyone knows what you look like at this point.

Shiono
October 22nd, 2015, 08:57 AM
I think everyone knows what you look like at this point.

How I used to look like*

Mixedkittyx
December 9th, 2015, 12:53 AM
This is one of my many forms (http://i.imgur.com/lk8Ghwm.jpg)...
~ xCasper / xCas

4Cce
December 9th, 2015, 04:26 PM
Lol casper

Mixedkittyx
December 10th, 2015, 12:57 PM
Lol casper

I also come in form 'Cat'. But shh don't tell anyone...

Epicmonkey1P67I
August 29th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Hayyy I'm jenny lets be friends :) 39900 PS sorry for using a toilet mirror XD