PDA

View Full Version : Windows 8

SpainLove
June 30th, 2013, 08:50 PM
How Can i play mat in Windows 8 D: I Downloaded mat and ten tell me Upload Fail and I Restartet it and again fail etc How can I play MAT in Windows 8? D:

Linde1
July 1st, 2013, 02:38 AM
When does it give you the upload fail error message? When its trying to auto update or?

ToFFyiCE
July 1st, 2013, 04:20 AM
Provide a screenshot of the error.

SpainLove
July 1st, 2013, 04:13 PM
When does it give you the upload fail error message? When its trying to auto update or? When its finish then appear Update Failed and my Bro have Windows8 2 and 2 cant update

CoolBastard
July 1st, 2013, 04:54 PM
Provide a screenshot of the error like toffy say so we can see when it hapenned

ToFFyiCE
July 2nd, 2013, 04:47 AM
Just keep doing that, "update failed" is common error. Happen to me many times.
There are another alternatives. Update your MAT to latest client using different computer. If still fail, use another computer. (Cyber Cafe is the best for this)
It helped for me, I failed to update with my main laptop, but managed to fully update using my second laptop.

Linde1
July 2nd, 2013, 04:56 AM
Just keep doing that, "update failed" is common error. Happen to me many times.
There are another alternatives. Update your MAT to latest client using different computer. If still fail, use another computer. (Cyber Cafe is the best for this)
It helped for me, I failed to update with my main laptop, but managed to fully update using my second laptop.

If this didn't do the trick. Try and download the manual patch and install that..