PDA

View Full Version : To Be Answered~

Apofiss
July 9th, 2013, 01:38 PM
So yea, It's been what? A month since Lucent Heart has been announced. I've spoken to Fervid and what he's told me is the following.

All I know is that SubaGames is working with Gamania on several issues. They are having weekly meetings about it. SubaGames is also trying to incorporate many of the suggestions that were provided to us by the beanfun community.

That message was received at around June 14th?

Well it's been weeks since so I want some answers on some questions.

1.) What has been done so far with the game? Meaning advertisement agreements, profit gains, and etc. What exactly is going on during these meetings?

2.) Is anyone from Gamania rejoining the team?

3.) Has there been any word when it comes to the item mall?

4.) When were these weekly meetings started? Before the announcements? If yes, how long ago?

5.) What suggestions from the community have been accepted, denied, or put on hold?

oxoxoxoxo,

Apofiss/Mewaki

Fervid
July 9th, 2013, 05:16 PM
Probably wont be able to answer any of these for a few more months yet. I'm sorry if you felt I mislead you into thinking that there would be a quick turnaround from beanfun to SubaGames. I honestly don't know when the game will be released. All I can do is provide you with the information that is given to me and as it stands now there are no newer updates to report. That being said, as soon as I do receive any further information, I will be sure to post it in the forums first.

SephyrelLH
July 9th, 2013, 06:05 PM
i would like to know about that also, but since its confidential nothing to be done, would just like an answear to this. is Lucent Heart scheduled to be released this year? or the year after?...just so we can be a litle bit calmer

Owra
July 9th, 2013, 06:47 PM
well...let the time tell us the answer

Apofiss
July 10th, 2013, 12:55 PM
i would like to know about that also, but since its confidential nothing to be done, would just like an answear to this. is Lucent Heart scheduled to be released this year? or the year after?...just so we can be a litle bit calmer

My best bet is probably January or April of next year.

DemonSora
July 10th, 2013, 01:46 PM
I don't know why some people are being impatient.Well yea it is taking long for Lucent Heart to be released but atleast Suba games accepted Lucent Heart as part of their current list.And besides am I the only one that noticed the "Coming Soon" in the games list?

SephyrelLH
July 10th, 2013, 01:52 PM
I don't know why some people are being impatient.Well yea it is taking long for Lucent Heart to be released but atleast Suba games accepted Lucent Heart as part of their current list.And besides am I the only one that noticed the "Coming Soon" in the games list?

well being impatient is part of my nature, i tell you that right now, im an impatient guy most of times, and the coming soon is subjective, Duke Nukem was coming soon for like 14 years ago, a lot of mangas and animes come soon but never come back, and in most games, such as for example LoL and other MMORPGs, coming soon can mean a break of like a year. so the coming soon can mean a lot, but it can also mean nothing

KaoruLH
July 10th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Well, having those answers would be nice, but if they cant answer, it cant be helped. They want it to be released as soon as possible just as we want, so all we gotta do is wait and chill until there :P

KiraiLH
July 10th, 2013, 04:13 PM
We've already been though the impatient post streak and it really made the whole forum experience a lot less fun for people who are actually trying to have fun here. So please, it's probably best to not push the Suba staff into giving us information and just let them release new information when they can. Most people really don't wanna read posts where people are just complaining about the lack of infomation all the time. I really don't mean to sound like a bish, I'm just telling it how it was said the first time around xP

Simpleton54
July 10th, 2013, 04:18 PM
I have never seen a gaming community complain this much.

Kkid
July 10th, 2013, 05:24 PM
I can't wait for LH to be released as well. In regards to the waiting period, If you have any ideas whether they be for events or ideas that don't involve us having to be physically in-game, I'd be open to help coordinating it. Anything we can do to make the wait a little less agitating, I'm all ears.

EDIT: P.S. : RC Channel is always open if anyone from LH wants to chat and such. (thanks to Kaio)

Warkpelia
July 10th, 2013, 05:42 PM

I noticed the coming soon when it was first displayed back in June. The quote Apofiss shared in the original post of was good enough to give me an idea the whole thing is still in the works as coming together and no real time frame as to when it will arrive. Until then I might hang around on the forums for any more news and find another MMORPG to pass the time.

SephyrelLH
July 10th, 2013, 06:11 PM
We've already been though the impatient post streak and it really made the whole forum experience a lot less fun for people who are actually trying to have fun here. So please, it's probably best to not push the Suba staff into giving us information and just let them release new information when they can. Most people really don't wanna read posts where people are just complaining about the lack of infomation all the time. I really don't mean to sound like a bish, I'm just telling it how it was said the first time around xP

i actually aggree whit you, and it wasnt my intent to push staff.....and Simpleton, we arent really complaining we are discussing stuff. also the fact that such a community is here means the game was great

Apofiss
July 10th, 2013, 08:07 PM

We're not pushing staff. I simply want answers.
With a month passing you'd expect at least some sort of progress and news.

AcapucoLeo
July 10th, 2013, 09:17 PM
We're not pushing staff. I simply want answers.
With a month passing you'd expect at least some sort of progress and news.

Oh god Apofiss, when they get new info, they will tell us, just be patient, go play somthing else and try forget abit LH... When you least expect, new things will be announced. ^^

xxXBattousaiXxx
July 10th, 2013, 09:32 PM
And besides am I the only one that noticed the "Coming Soon" in the games list?

http://i.imgur.com/vzP3qJ5.gif

The optimism.

HALLEA
July 10th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Well, and these are just my personal opinions so please dont take it to heart if you disagree, I would have to agree that I think even though we are all dieing to see our amazing game come back better then ever, suba team included, I think posting a lot of we demand updates post are not really needed. Trust me when I say they would absolutely love love love to give you some news about the games release but they just can't because some things just take time. Also the more you wait the more well done it will be I think. If your bored please feel free to chat with everyone on the raidcall/forum or try the jap server if you can. And hey if you are really desperate feel free to send me a pm ill always welcome a new friend :). Suba, myself, and the rest of the community will I'm sure thank you for your patients and the stopping of these kinds if post ^_^

MisakaRinLH
July 11th, 2013, 10:09 AM
I'm confident Suba will open the game as soon as they can.

Note that setting up a new MMO is not just about buying a box from Japan with a CD in it and putting on a windows PC. These things run on servers, usually quite a lot of them - and not just the ones you see in the 'server list' in game either. They all need to be ordered, built, shipped to a data centre. The racks and internet connections need reserving. All the network equipment needs buying and installing, and setting up. all those servers need physically putting into those racks and cables done, all the software needs installing, the game needs installing and testing.

And all of that comes AFTER all of the paperwork, the agreements, translation, game version decisions, the tweeks for the game settings, pricing for the mall or basic items, localisation, support agreements, training the staff...

They have weekly meetings on (at an educated guess) all things Suba, game performance, upgrades, patches, maintenance schedules, technical issues, (and those are PER game) and progress on any new games. Its not all about LH, they have all their other games to maintain as well.

The sooner they get LH open, the sooner they can start making money from it - they are not going to delay it if they can help it. So be patient.

Jojo96
July 12th, 2013, 07:55 AM
trolol i guess in short I'll just say good luck to the staff in that, I'm just happy its being relaunched even if it might take long ^^

Awaker
July 12th, 2013, 09:40 AM
I understand the feeling of Apofiss, but I waited for a game for 2 years and on the site it said "coming soon" like LH now. I´m not saying that it will take 2 years, but we must have patience and wait. The people of SubaGames said, in April, that would take a few months to reach to an agreement with Gamania and it's only past 2 months if I´m correct, so stay calm and play LH JP or other MMORPG game like me. Being impatient and pushing Suba staff is not the cleverest thing to do right now. Just try to have fun like you all did in other games, before you play LH (if you had fun playing other games)

LuckyChan
July 12th, 2013, 02:17 PM
yeah I think if we keep complaining it makes the wait worse! so chill RC and play a lil thing to tide ya over.. hopefully LH will be back soon cos I'm starting to really get into candy crush n be my princess and its worrying me I won't be able to put my phone down soon!

TobyLynn
July 16th, 2013, 11:16 PM
we're in the same club

SephyrelLH
July 19th, 2013, 02:32 PM
im gonna complain all i want....AND I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MEAT....why is it so delicious?

Kkid
July 19th, 2013, 04:44 PM
im gonna complain all i want....AND I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MEAT....why is it so delicious?

I'm a vegetarian. :O

SephyrelLH
July 19th, 2013, 05:13 PM
I'm a vegetarian. :O

vegetarian or full vegan?

Kkid
July 20th, 2013, 12:53 AM
vegetarian or full vegan?

Just a vegetarian. I would go mad if I was a full vegan.
*my mod senses are telling me to keep this on topic*