PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance Thread 11/07/2013

Involution
July 11th, 2013, 03:36 PM
Hey everybody!

Today's update contains numerous server-side improvements and tweaks to the game. They won't impact your gameplay experience, but these logistics optimizations should improve server stability and performance.

We've referred a number of player-reported issues, including some conspicuous item stats for several level 100+ weapons, to the developers. We're still awaiting their feedback.

As you may know, Episode 4.3 is taking up a lot of Masang Soft's time over in Korea. We want to have this update available as quickly a possible, and we're taking steps to get it deployed sooner rather than later.

We did have a bug-fixing and tweaking update scheduled for this week, however, Masang Soft were not able to provide it to us in time for our weekly scheduled maintenance for deployment to you guys.

In nation-related news, the BCU Chief of Staff has been removed on request by pnayranMG.

Game on!

Purplefisty
July 11th, 2013, 03:38 PM
server stability is nice.

BobSaqet
July 11th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Game is still extremely laggy for me... Thought it was just me but a lot of people have been experiencing it as well. Any ideas about that Invo? Still quite laggy after the maint.

RareEarth
July 11th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Game is still extremely laggy for me... Thought it was just me but a lot of people have been experiencing it as well. Any ideas about that Invo? Still quite laggy after the maint.

They are experimenting with adding a 2nd hamster to the wheel powering the server. So far the results have been less than what was hoped for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuMdLm0ccU

Evv0
July 11th, 2013, 03:55 PM
how about adding in a Item drop HH to compenssate the lack or Summer events ?

GrandSkyDemon
July 11th, 2013, 04:06 PM
They are experimenting with adding a 2nd hamster to the wheel powering the server. So far the results have been less than what was hoped for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuMdLm0ccU

/pft too bad they're gonna add a second hamster and have them both run different direction on 1 wheel. lolmasanglol

Involution
July 11th, 2013, 04:06 PM
how about adding in a Item drop HH to compenssate the lack or Summer events ?
Everyone already gets 300% item drops on weekends.

DeadImpact
July 11th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Any info on the Eprots/wipes for SPI?

Purplefisty
July 11th, 2013, 04:59 PM
cant you just be grateful that they are in the wp shop?

DeadImpact
July 11th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Nuuuu. Pak nub.

Also, it's not a matter of appreciation. It's a simple inquiry as to something that we were told was coming. (Short of finalizing a price)

Plus.. What else can I do with the ****-tons of SPI I have floating around? BCU has nothing but useless **** for sale :V

Inb4 beggars and mentally challenged kids.**

BobSaget
July 11th, 2013, 05:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQixemBfbYI

Evv0
July 11th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Everyone already gets 300% item drops on weekends.

well yes ,we got sumting to do on the week end ... my proposition was to give players a reason to log in during the week days
sorry for not being clear on my first post :)

Lonewolf7191
July 11th, 2013, 07:16 PM
well yes ,we got sumting to do on the week end ... my proposition was to give players a reason to log in during the week days

You are so ****ing greedy. How can you live with yourself?

BobSaget
July 11th, 2013, 08:24 PM

go outside

Lonewolf7191
July 11th, 2013, 09:16 PM
go outside

Speaking of which, its like 24 degrees celcius outside, and i got a cold. How?

Purplefisty
July 11th, 2013, 09:23 PM
its been 38 and thunderstormy for weeks down/up here.

TomQuayle
July 12th, 2013, 04:57 AM
summer events come on now.....!!!!!

Phant0M3nace
July 14th, 2013, 12:43 AM
So when are the winners of the Guide Contest gonna be chosen. Its been 2 weeks since the thread has been closed

Hawkerace
July 14th, 2013, 11:43 AM
So when are the winners of the Guide Contest gonna be chosen. Its been 2 weeks since the thread has been closed

They realized that guides are purely perspective and each biased. Also most, if not all guides might have misinformation or are just overall bad.

server close thank.

TomQuayle
July 14th, 2013, 03:11 PM
summer events... watermelon island.. etc.. that's what we wer waiting for... 2 years ago. events were cool