PDA

View Full Version : Lh jp

Bunchu
July 20th, 2013, 01:31 PM
im downloading it right now and wanted to know if there were any guilds i could join there?
and is there maybe some sorta guide or forum that could help me throughout the game?

AlexKurosu
July 20th, 2013, 06:27 PM
From what I know. There isn't any guide or forum to help throughout the game, but someone might know 1. 2 guilds from what I know. *Friendly* and Eternal Palace

Apofiss
July 20th, 2013, 10:22 PM
If you're American get ready to get flamed on.

MisakaRinLH
July 21st, 2013, 12:21 PM
im downloading it right now and wanted to know if there were any guilds i could join there?
and is there maybe some sorta guide or forum that could help me throughout the game?

There are 2 guilds for English speaking/Ex-US beanfun players, *Friendly* and Eternal Palace, both are on server 1. I'm a chief in Friendly so send me (MisakaRin) or Lunar123 or Saeto a whisper in game if you want to join us. For Eternal Palace you need to whisper DawnCythe.

For a guide and forum you can see Lucent Heart @ MATV (http://www.maikuando.tv/lh.html)

If you're American get ready to get flamed on.

Why did you post that? That is totally untrue. I have not seen a single Japanese player be hostile in any way to any of us foreign players, and thats on any of the servers I've been on.

NemoZERO
July 24th, 2013, 03:56 AM
Oh my GOD, still level 3 XD

RoseMelody
January 10th, 2014, 02:55 PM
Sorry for grave digging! I thought it would be better to use an old LH JP thread rather than make a new one.

I haven't really been playing but my main characters are on Spica (the third server) and I also have a couple characters on Rigeru (first server) which I created to join the guild Friendly a while back. Even though I don't really play it anymore I like to keep tabs on what's new for if and when I do start playing again and (hopefully) a look at our future here on Suba. The other day they added a new mini pet!

http://img.gamania.co.jp/lh/images/support/news/2014/01/0108_rcs07.jpg

He's part of the Arcana pet series and as you can see he's the King. X3

As a side note, the main reason that's really stopping me from playing is how difficult it is to purchase Gash if you live outside Japan. I have bought Webmoney before from other websites but I really would rather not pay that extra fee since it's not really fair for us to pay more than the Japanese players. I was wondering if anyone that's been playing had another solution, by chance?