PDA

View Full Version : skill test

ForceAta001
July 21st, 2013, 04:02 AM
I just want to start this topic as I know how you will do with this skills of antalantas.

I just try from the first time when I'm start to play atalanta. Sorry for bad english.

When you use split javelin and the damage is poor from full hp target, the act says you do not use that ever. So, I'm try to use with veng+split jav combo. You must use first veng before split jav from the target of full hp and look for the results, its gain more damage as far than you use splitt jav only from beginning counter. I'll check for the next.

ForceAta001
July 21st, 2013, 04:06 AM
Confirmed do kill avelin in 3 hits using devine force and lvl10 twist jav with perform critical attacks. You can defeat babel for solo in 8x only but you need 1 tanker at least mage or mech.

ForceAta001
July 21st, 2013, 04:17 AM
Galaxy croop and x-rage:
Galaxy croop has slow casting and can kill 1 hit only with: skeleton, zombie,and nymph
X-rage has fastest casting skill and can kill 1 hit with: skeleton, cyclops,decoy,zombie, nymph, crokis, and plantlord.

This is I test with or without buff/forces in ruina village when I'm waiting for the boss time for my 8x quests... So, galaxy croop have only adding atk rating bonus while x-rage have add sharp atk rating. I use 8x jav only :P

Viseris
July 22nd, 2013, 08:54 PM
Galaxy Coop is terribly underpowered. I tried level 6 just for kicks and it was rather depressing to say the least. X-Rage may even do more damage than it...at level 1.

Not to mention that Snippy Fear seems bugged in that you miss a whole lot more using it. Plus, that mana cost. WOW.

A tier 5 that looks great on paper but bad out on the actual field. I suppose the pet may be useful for low strength atas or to lessen the hit in run in some situations, so that is a plus. Other than that, though meh.

Though in comparison to Archers, they had a stellar tier 4, while we had an okay one. Now we have a "somewhat lacking and bugged" tier 5 while archers have a truly abysmal one. I suppose by that logic we come out on top.

As a mentioned, Snippy Fear's true potential looks devastating. However, I don't see how that true potential can be reached with its insane mana cost...(Cash shop items 24/7 may make it work) and its bugged state at the moment.

The movement buff may have limited use, such as evading people in bless castle with the speed boost, still, rather lackluster nonetheless. Better than nothing though.

ValentoLord
July 26th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Snippy Fear bugged? what a disappointed! :(

ForceAta001
July 26th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Snippy Fear bugged? what a disappointed! :(

You're gonna wrong :)) if you try soul sucker and its bugged, that skill is useless for you. I'm not yet to try some skills when I'm was a middle high level.

PhangTeo
July 28th, 2013, 08:31 PM
sound seem that i'll keep my Veng util snippy fear are fixed

Joeanne21
July 29th, 2013, 03:44 AM
I don't have any prob with my 10 snippy fear, thought it sucks too much mana & stam

ForceAta001
August 2nd, 2013, 02:14 PM
Is anybody had tried to use soul sucker?

ForceAta001
August 9th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Snippy fear bug? What happen? I don't know I was try both lvl 1 veng and SF but the veng was strongest??