PDA

View Full Version : [Guild] FairyTail (no longer recruiting)

SephyrelLH
July 21st, 2013, 06:10 PM
well i saw a post on forum saying "soon there will be a thread with guild recruitment" and i decided to be the first, Though this isnt actually a recruitment, its more like an announcement,

litle background, Fairy Tail was a guild i entered when i was a noob in LH, Nenel was the guild leader at the time, after awhile we managed to get knowned again and i found many friends there, my best memories of LH are in that guild. after that when servers merged, i decided to create FairyTail to continue Nenel work, and cause FT in UK server was fun and i wanted that again. so since i had FT as my guild through all that time decided to continue with that guild in this server as well :3

So i hereby announce that FairyTail, guild from LH UK will be back in this server, already have 8 menbers counting myself, a few other menbers are:

NekoBelphegor,
Nessler_PT
Drevid( if he decides to play)

Not gonna put the name of all the players since i didnt ask theyr aproval.

Anyways Fairy Tail is going to be back as soon as game launches wich i hope is soon, and we are going to roast Neko when the guild is formed, feel free to drop by and have a bite :3.

Still if you want to join Fairy Tail, i welcome anyone

That is all. thank you for your time, and here is a photo of Fairy Tail back in UK server trying to do QM :3 provided by Drevid

18004 (apologies for the size, i dont know how to make it larger)

NekoBel
July 21st, 2013, 06:57 PM
I'm not happy about roasting me, but except for that Fairy Tail is the best guild chu could decide on! So take part in a lively life at LH with us and enjoy freezing the guild leader with me, because he isn't that strong as he may seem~
Nyahahaha~

QueenPooksie
July 21st, 2013, 08:34 PM
Good Luck on actually being the first to create that guild name.

And why do people have to create a guild with that name. :c

NekoBel
July 21st, 2013, 09:43 PM
We can do anything if we want to and we have to do it, because the guild is just awesome-nyah~

KatharineLH
July 22nd, 2013, 02:53 AM
You're definitely a little bit early to be creating a guild thread even if it is just an announcement but good luck with your guild nonetheless.

SephyrelLH
July 22nd, 2013, 03:44 AM
Good Luck on actually being the first to create that guild name.

And why do people have to create a guild with that name. :c

as i said its to keep the "tradition" if ive always been in Fairy Tail guild from LH UK why not now?

SephyrelLH
July 22nd, 2013, 03:45 AM
I'm not happy about roasting me, but except for that Fairy Tail is the best guild chu could decide on! So take part in a lively life at LH with us and enjoy freezing the guild leader with me, because he isn't that strong as he may seem~
Nyahahaha~

and Bel roasting you is fun :3 your gonna love be eaten by us all

Awaker
July 22nd, 2013, 08:53 AM
Lol how i said to you Serathael, we are only a few but we count as 30 or 40! Btw, I don´t do GvG xD

Shiono
July 22nd, 2013, 09:05 AM
lol how i said to you serathael, we are only a few but we count as 30 or 40! Btw, i don´t do gvg xd

you coward!

Awaker
July 22nd, 2013, 09:16 AM
coward? me? I only fear one person! You are talking with a guy who had a bad experience with GvGs xDD btw that person it´s you .. ahah

SephyrelLH
July 22nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
Lol how i said to you Serathael, we are only a few but we count as 30 or 40! Btw, I don´t do GvG xD

you think i will GvG with suicidal neko in team? xD Bel would be dead in 5 seconds, we cant loose our mascot :3

Awaker
July 22nd, 2013, 10:04 AM
you think i will GvG with suicidal neko in team? xD Bel would be dead in 5 seconds, we cant loose our mascot :3

LOOL so we have such a good guild... ahah xD hey we can win a GvG if we lvl fast xD but im that guy who will sit on the floor, watching my guild parteners fight, so i will give psychological help xD

SephyrelLH
July 22nd, 2013, 10:07 AM
LOOL so we have such a good guild... ahah xD hey we can win a GvG if we lvl fast xD but im that guy who will sit on the floor, watching my guild parteners fight, so i will give psychological help xD

sitting on the floor? -b** slap- THE GAME GAVE YOU A BENCH FOR A REASON USE IT! xD.

and if you want to help get pink set and dance while we fight haha

NekoBel
July 22nd, 2013, 10:19 AM
Dun worry, we dun need Nessler for the guild fights. We have all the awesome people in our guild and there is no way we will lose~
But chu're right, i will suicide all the time ^o-o^

Awaker
July 22nd, 2013, 10:24 AM
sitting on the floor? -b** slap- THE GAME GAVE YOU A BENCH FOR A REASON USE IT! xD.

and if you want to help get pink set and dance while we fight haha

ok ok D: i will dance "lost in you" just for you :3 ahahah xD

Awaker
July 22nd, 2013, 10:25 AM
Dun worry, we dun need Nessler for the guild fights. We have all the awesome people in our guild and there is no way we will lose~
But chu're right, i will suicide all the time ^o-o^

yeah, you don´t need me because it wouldn´t be fair.. I´m too powerfull to fight on a GvG..xDDD

SephyrelLH
July 22nd, 2013, 10:26 AM
yeah, you don´t need me because it wouldn´t be fair.. I´m too powerfull to fight on a GvG..xDDD

guys guys....dont fight....if you do you can use the knifes in the kitchen xD

Awaker
July 22nd, 2013, 10:27 AM
I prefer the knifes used for cutting bread :P

NekoBel
July 22nd, 2013, 10:59 AM
I dun need a knife to beat chu guys up. Just come at me and I'll show chu how powerfull my paws are >;3

SephyrelLH
July 22nd, 2013, 11:09 AM
I dun need a knife to beat chu guys up. Just come at me and I'll show chu how powerfull my paws are >;3

hahahah COME AT ME BRO! i have a german shepperd, dont make me use him >3

Awaker
July 22nd, 2013, 11:17 AM

I´m starting to have respect for you man... but be careful with my bread knife ^^

Owra
July 22nd, 2013, 12:25 PM
Wow, early start huh?
Better than nothing lol. Goodluck on that...and again..i should start decide whether to continue my guild or not...*facedesk*

TobyLynn
July 22nd, 2013, 12:59 PM
I'll rejoin, it was first real guild i had in LH

Awaker
July 22nd, 2013, 07:47 PM
It´s not my first guild because my first one was Awaken on LH UK (dunno if anyone knows the guild), but i had been on Fairy Tail before LH ended and I liked it very much. There´s other reason for me to enter because Seratharel as the same nationality as me, so it´s quite easy for me to comunicate :)

QueenPooksie
July 22nd, 2013, 09:33 PM
I shall avoid all GvG heavy guilds like the plague. I think if you want to create a guild just gather all your friends together i guess. x3

SephyrelLH
July 23rd, 2013, 03:54 AM
I shall avoid all GvG heavy guilds like the plague. I think if you want to create a guild just gather all your friends together i guess. x3

thats exactly what im doing but i cant find Erza anywhere :(, this post was also for people who i still dont know are in suba to answear so i can then get a rope tie them up and drag them to guild (jk)

WhiteCakeKnight
July 23rd, 2013, 02:03 PM
Hoho I would love to rejoin ( im whiteknight btw had to put whyte instead of white cuz its used :C ) fairy was a fun guild:awsum:

AbsolutelyAneirin
July 23rd, 2013, 03:25 PM
I wish you the best of luck with your guild! :)

SephyrelLH
July 23rd, 2013, 05:11 PM
Hoho I would love to rejoin ( im whiteknight btw had to put whyte instead of white cuz its used :C ) fairy was a fun guild:awsum:

glad to have you back :3

SephyrelLH
July 23rd, 2013, 05:11 PM
I wish you the best of luck with your guild! :)

ty things are going pretty well :3

ArlyWalker
July 25th, 2013, 12:54 AM
remember me nessler_PT ?
coward? me? I only fear one person! You are talking with a guy who had a bad experience with GvGs xDD btw that person it´s you .. ahah

Awaker
July 25th, 2013, 04:11 AM
remember me nessler_PT ?

Of corse! Did you think I would forget you? xD

DrevidLH
August 12th, 2013, 02:02 PM
It´s not my first guild because my first one was Awaken on LH UK (dunno if anyone knows the guild), but i had been on Fairy Tail before LH ended and I liked it very much. There´s other reason for me to enter because Seratharel as the same nationality as me, so it´s quite easy for me to comunicate :)

Hmm~ Yeah, I wonder if someone heard of it too. ;P Btw it seems that you enter the guild after the merge then... before it was Shinra and (insert-other-guild-name-here).
..Yeah, I suck at remembering names.

SephyrelLH
August 12th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Hmm~ Yeah, I wonder if someone heard of it too. ;P Btw it seems that you enter the guild after the merge then... before it was Shinra and (insert-other-guild-name-here).

was it WingedBlade? or...probably FallenAngel, heard the guilds merged after i left xD

Awaker
August 12th, 2013, 02:15 PM

Long time no see Drevid. Dunno if you remind me xD Yup, I enter on Awaken after that, 2 weeks later I think. I miss that guild so much.. But I think Fairy Tail will be much funnier than Awaken (im looking forward to it). Was good to know that you still alive xD

DrevidLH
August 12th, 2013, 03:22 PM
was it WingedBlade? or...probably FallenAngel, heard the guilds merged after i left xD

Yeah, it was probably FallenAngel (and not something like FairyTail, which was wrong for obvious reasons). XD
That was such a long time ago...

Long time no see Drevid. Dunno if you remind me xD Yup, I enter on Awaken after that, 2 weeks later I think. I miss that guild so much.. But I think Fairy Tail will be much funnier than Awaken (im looking forward to it). Was good to know that you still alive xD

Tbh I'm not really sure. XD I don't remember all that much from that time... Perhaps if you'll tell me something about it I'll remember. :3
And yeah I didn't end in a ditch, I just stopped playing the UK version, uninstalled it, saw it merging with the other version, tried to install it again (and failed to do so), saw the whole thing fell down... and here I am I guess. XD

Awaker
August 12th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Yeah, it was probably FallenAngel (and not something like FairyTail, which was wrong for obvious reasons). XD
That was such a long time ago...

Tbh I'm not really sure. XD I don't remember all that much from that time... Perhaps if you'll tell me something about it I'll remember. :3
And yeah I didn't end in a ditch, I just stopped playing the UK version, uninstalled it, saw it merging with the other version, tried to install it again (and failed to do so), saw the whole thing fell down... and here I am I guess. XD

Yeah, I was quite shy at that time, so i barely spoke xp I only spoke with a few that, after Awakens end, went with me to FallenAngels xD I was a low lever guy at that time, maybe lvl 48/49. Dunno if my name Nessler_PT will remember you something xD

DrevidLH
August 12th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Really? Well, I'm pretty shy too so hello fellow mate. XD And lvl 48/49 was considered low lvl? My max lvl in my screenshots is like... 61 (not that I really like to do much ss but..). And I can't really remember much from your name, sorry.. beside the fact that you probably come from Portugal?

EDIT: Apparently, you can't see anything from the pic lol... Well, I was lvl 61 there. XD (If someone knows how to make it bigger, he/she's welcome to tell me how to do that, and publicly display my ignorance on this matter).

Awaker
August 12th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Really? Well, I'm pretty shy too so hello fellow mate. XD And lvl 48/49 was considered low lvl? My max lvl in my screenshots is like... 61 (not that I really like to do much ss but..). And I can't really remember much from your name, sorry.. beside the fact that you probably come from Portugal?

EDIT: Apparently, you can't see anything from the pic lol... Well, I was lvl 61 there. XD (If someone knows how to make it bigger, he/she's welcome to tell me how to do that, and publicly display my ignorance on this matter).

Ahahah hello than xD yeah.. I´m kinda weird by considering lvl 48 low xD when LH ended i was lvl 65 so wasnt that much xp and yeah I´m from portugal but dunno if that make you remember who I´m xD

SephyrelLH
August 20th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Just wanted to say that Guild has of this moment a FB group since it is easier to manage guild that way, also wanted tell if any of the old menbers are here and they cant find me i have a FB for LH now here is the link : https://www.facebook.com/sephyrel.lh

and if anyone wants to join they are free to talk to me as well i welcome everyone

Shiono
August 26th, 2013, 08:09 AM

OMG Drevid is here o-o Sephy you bish you brought Drevid back?! xD Awesome! :awsum:

Well hi there Drevid :) I'm sure you won't remember me XD I joined Shinra a couple weeks before they merged with another guild (wich was not FA) and became Awaken.
Later on Awaken merged with FallenAngels. Anyways, my name was Rey. You won't remember but I looked up to you back then eheh :O:X

SephyrelLH
August 26th, 2013, 05:27 PM
OMG Drevid is here o-o Sephy you bish you brought Drevid back?! xD Awesome! :awsum:

Well hi there Drevid :) I'm sure you won't remember me XD I joined Shinra a couple weeks before they merged with another guild (wich was not FA) and became Awaken.
Later on Awaken merged with FallenAngels. Anyways, my name was Rey. You won't remember but I looked up to you back then eheh :O:X

well Drevid is gonna give it a try, to see how it is now, though i hope he stays for long, and there are more awesome menbers i didnt mencioned

Shiono
August 27th, 2013, 04:35 AM
well Drevid is gonna give it a try, to see how it is now, though i hope he stays for long, and there are more awesome menbers i didnt mencioned

I hope he stays because it's gonna be...

http://i.imgur.com/rafjDOg.gif :awsum:

SephyrelLH
August 27th, 2013, 06:22 AM
I hope he stays because it's gonna be...

http://i.imgur.com/rafjDOg.gif :awsum:

i hope he stays too :3 he probably will though....even if i have to tie him with a rope to a pole he will stay - evil smile-

DrevidLH
August 31st, 2013, 05:26 PM

Hey, guy/girl that seems to have been in 'my' guild for ages! *cough* I always feel like crap when I can't remember people saying that they remember me... I'll just give the fault at my memory that it's worse than the one of a lobotomized squirrel.

On a side note, can someone explained to me what the hell did I ever did to be recognized? LOL. Seriously, I'm kinda freaking out here thinking about what I could have ever done and that I will probably under par the expectations (add another LOL here).

i hope he stays too :3 he probably will though....even if i have to tie him with a rope to a pole he will stay - evil smile-
Awww, it's nice to know that there is someone that wants to play... games with me. I'm kinda delicate tho. *laughs*
Anyway, we will see.. the game isn't even out! ;P

LuckyChan
September 12th, 2013, 04:00 PM
omg, I remember Fairy Tail... lol actually I remember quite a few guilds hehe I used to watch the guildie symbols go by while sat on my bottom in a town idly watching ppl dance to tunes I did have music for.. (is daydreaming again)

SephyrelLH
September 12th, 2013, 08:28 PM
omg, I remember Fairy Tail... lol actually I remember quite a few guilds hehe I used to watch the guildie symbols go by while sat on my bottom in a town idly watching ppl dance to tunes I did have music for.. (is daydreaming again)

tell me your ID is Lucky xD, zodiac Aries, from the UK ?

RukaMency
September 12th, 2013, 09:07 PM

Are you Lucky? from old LH?

SephyrelLH
September 13th, 2013, 07:06 PM
if she is Lucky, i need to talk to her straight away

Aryen2
September 14th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Yeah I'm pretty sure she is (waves)

LuckyChan
September 15th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Whaaaa peps talking about moi??!!! I am blushing here :) Speh I've PM'd yew :P

LuckyChan
September 15th, 2013, 10:50 AM
****** waves** omg Seph clear you're messages out!
You know I should be concentrating on my manga creating right now.. but really happy someone knows me! ;)

SephyrelLH
September 15th, 2013, 02:45 PM
****** waves** omg Seph clear you're messages out!
You know I should be concentrating on my manga creating right now.. but really happy someone knows me! ;)

i has my messages cleared :3 lets talk, havent seen ya in ages

LuckyChan
September 15th, 2013, 03:53 PM
I know I know,im so glad LH is coming back *hugs* I'll shall PM right now.

WhiteCakeKnight
September 16th, 2013, 12:38 PM
I have to say im a fan of that jigglypuff

LuckyChan
September 16th, 2013, 12:53 PM
I have to say im a fan of that jigglypuff

why thankyou, jigglypuff has always been my fav poke

FayZeWizard
September 17th, 2013, 03:33 PM
drevid u certainly are one of the main figures that never will be forgotten on the UK

Shiono
September 23rd, 2013, 10:08 AM
drevid u certainly are one of the main figures that never will be forgotten on the UK

Woooooooooooo look who came out of the shadows....:P

KiahInoue
September 24th, 2013, 09:03 PM
*waves the flag*
Ganbatte kudasai, Fairy Tail ! ♥

SephyrelLH
September 25th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Fairy tail ! <3 xDD

WhiteCakeKnight
September 26th, 2013, 09:25 AM
WOOOooooohhhh Fairy Tail

SephyrelLH
September 28th, 2013, 07:50 AM
we have 23 menbers already :3

LuckyChan
September 29th, 2013, 05:14 AM
that's good :)

WhiteCakeKnight
September 29th, 2013, 08:29 AM
Yup thats very good so far

SephyrelLH
September 30th, 2013, 04:49 AM
aye, but ur stll not in the group dude

Rutger1995
September 30th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Hello,

Can i join your guild please i am very active.

IGN: Dutchguy

Kralle7
September 30th, 2013, 06:07 PM
I wouldnt mind getting back into my Old Guild ^^

Rarkon~

SephyrelLH
September 30th, 2013, 07:34 PM
sure of course you can, just add me on FB my name is Sephyrel LH and send me a message saying who u are, so i can add you to the group so you can meet the other menbers :)

and im super happy to see people wanting to get into the guild :3

SephyrelLH
October 2nd, 2013, 03:36 AM
btw we have RC group as well now, barely active but its there xD

Shiono
October 2nd, 2013, 09:01 AM
I wouldnt mind getting back into my Old Guild ^^

Rarkon~

RAR RAR <3 <3 <3 Yay you're joining FT \o/

Shiono
October 2nd, 2013, 09:02 AM
Hello,

Can i join your guild please i am very active.

IGN: Dutchguy

YOU MUST JOIN!!!! xD

SephyrelLH
October 3rd, 2013, 03:01 AM
aye! u must absolutely join us

Dutchguyz
October 3rd, 2013, 11:31 AM
I will:):) xd

SephyrelLH
October 3rd, 2013, 01:48 PM
ok :3 im happy to have u there

SephyrelLH
October 4th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Guys, just wanted to brag abit, the guild grew so much, we have now 27 menbers, before the server has been launched. im happy, but please if u want to join us keep on coming :)

WhiteCakeKnight
October 4th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Yup keep em coming Fairytail is gonna be a fun guild ;) i can just tell

LuckyChan
October 4th, 2013, 12:24 PM
we're not doing too badly are we??!!
** little squeal of delight*

SephyrelLH
October 4th, 2013, 04:00 PM
we're not doing too badly are we??!!
** little squeal of delight*

considering game hasnt even launched we arent a Hard core guild, just a guild to be random....rp and have fun, i guess not

SephyrelLH
October 7th, 2013, 04:32 PM
Working on something for the guildies atm, :3 look foreward to it

WhiteCakeKnight
October 8th, 2013, 01:25 PM
Working on something for the guildies atm, :3 look foreward to it

Im pretty sure we will be ;)

LuckyChan
October 11th, 2013, 02:33 PM
game and guild are getting closer, i'm so excited :)

Shiono
October 12th, 2013, 06:41 AM
game and guild are getting closer, i'm so excited :)
So am I :D

WhiteCakeKnight
October 13th, 2013, 05:31 AM
We all are :awsum:

Edchina
October 13th, 2013, 06:09 AM
Wow how sad, lol. Guild Recruitments before the game starts, Wow just wow hahahaha dang man, why cant you do this when the game starts? and yes btw i Played LH UK haha i remember that guild name :P

Shiono
October 13th, 2013, 06:27 AM
And a wild Edchina appears to trol lol XD

SephyrelLH
October 13th, 2013, 07:13 PM
Wow how sad, lol. Guild Recruitments before the game starts, Wow just wow hahahaha dang man, why cant you do this when the game starts? and yes btw i Played LH UK haha i remember that guild name :P

are you gonna post this in every guild thread or do we have special treatment cause were awesome? either way thanks for passing by :3

WhiteCakeKnight
October 15th, 2013, 01:25 PM

I cant help but laugh and love your avatar DAT LION LIOOON

Edchina
October 15th, 2013, 03:20 PM
And the Lion Loves you too. hahahaha
and thanks XD

And i am not Wild REY! =.=! I'm just Ed Ed Ed Ed The ED the ED

Shiono
October 16th, 2013, 09:08 AM
And the Lion Loves you too. hahahaha
and thanks XD

And i am not Wild REY! =.=! I'm just Ed Ed Ed Ed The ED the ED
YES you are WILD! >:D
and start calling me Bruna D<<< :-)

SephyrelLH
October 21st, 2013, 06:35 PM
YES you are WILD! >:D
and start calling me Bruna D<<< :-)

Rey Rey, why do you want to be called bruna? xDD Rey Rey Rey Rey Rey Rey Rey Rey -behaves like a kid- :3

Shiono
October 22nd, 2013, 12:35 PM
Rey Rey, why do you want to be called bruna? xDD Rey Rey Rey Rey Rey Rey Rey Rey -behaves like a kid- :3
Because Bruna is my REAL NAME! Please stop calling me Rey *sniff* It looks to much to Rey Mysterio since I was Rey Miyamoto --' XD

LuckyChan
October 22nd, 2013, 02:54 PM
ouch, someone is looking for a beating :3
or maybe that's what he wants
;)

FayZeWizard
October 22nd, 2013, 03:46 PM
so hello rey

Shiono
October 22nd, 2013, 03:58 PM
so hello rey
Hello there wa-- *cough* fay :p

WhiteCakeKnight
October 23rd, 2013, 08:05 AM
:awsum: is it Rey or Ray? maybe Reay?

Shiono
October 23rd, 2013, 10:08 AM
:awsum: is it Rey or Ray? maybe Reay?
NO RAY!!!! I'd rather be called Rey and Ray :ehh:

SephyrelLH
October 23rd, 2013, 04:58 PM
Because Bruna is my REAL NAME! Please stop calling me Rey *sniff* It looks to much to Rey Mysterio since I was Rey Miyamoto --' XD

ok Rey Rey, sorry xD, just messing with ya bruna xD

LuckyChan
October 24th, 2013, 03:42 PM
hehe you two really wind each other up some :3
*giggle* can't wait for game.. then i'll see bruna chase ur ass all round town!

SephyrelLH
October 25th, 2013, 04:44 AM
"wind each other?" wuts that?...and she wont...CAUSE SHE CANT CATCH ME!

Shiono
October 25th, 2013, 11:28 AM
hehe you two really wind each other up some :3
*giggle* can't wait for game.. then i'll see bruna chase ur ass all round town!
Wind up? NOT REALLY xD
Yes, yes I'll chase him till he dies D< :X

"wind each other?" wuts that?...and she wont...CAUSE SHE CANT CATCH ME!
Bish please I'm so much faster than you chubby u.u

SephyrelLH
October 25th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Wind up? NOT REALLY xD
Yes, yes I'll chase him till he dies D< :X

Bish please I'm so much faster than you chubby u.u

gee thx e.e ....we will see who is faster when u actually try to grab me, and what does wind up mean?

SephyrelLH
October 25th, 2013, 02:33 PM
btw like ur signature

Shiono
October 26th, 2013, 06:26 AM
gee thx e.e ....we will see who is faster when u actually try to grab me, and what does wind up mean?
Go google it XD *giggles*

btw like ur signature
Well thx o// It's so old tho, I had it in ma old LH folder xp

WhiteCakeKnight
October 26th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Yeah your signature looks Good simple but good ;)

FayZeWizard
October 26th, 2013, 03:32 PM
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXQiEqGfKvQ)

Shiono
October 27th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Yeah your signature looks Good simple but good ;)
Thank you! :) I remember I spent LOTS of time trying to find Lucent Heart font but I failed...so yeah 'Bruna' is written with that ****y font <<

SephyrelLH
October 27th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Go google it XD *giggles*

Well thx o// It's so old tho, I had it in ma old LH folder xp

iknow what wind up means now, at least i think i do, and if it is, i will wind u up xD muahahah still....when you helped me do a raid in anteacar, u were so god damn slow :) so yeah you wont catch me :3

SephyrelLH
October 27th, 2013, 09:08 AM
HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXQiEqGfKvQ)

Mordekaiser es numero uni HUEHUEHUEHUE

Shiono
October 28th, 2013, 10:50 AM
iknow what wind up means now, at least i think i do, and if it is, i will wind u up xD muahahah still....when you helped me do a raid in anteacar, u were so god damn slow :) so yeah you wont catch me :3
Nop. Can't find a single memory of it :troll:

SephyrelLH
October 28th, 2013, 04:22 PM
Nop. Can't find a single memory of it :troll:

xD love how memory works, mostly only remenber what they want

LuckyChan
October 28th, 2013, 05:31 PM
lol forgot I have to explain why weird English sayings..
ok to 'wind someone up' is to really really annoy them to the point they wanna hit you or at least say something rude.

lol if anyone has a better explaination please feel free :3

Faedt
October 28th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Related, but is the wind in that sentence pronounced whined or winned? How the asdf am I supposed to know without going, well, uh, hmm let me see, "him" is a pronoun and "up" is a preposit-- WRONG! It's a particle, because English makes no sense.

SephyrelLH
October 29th, 2013, 03:58 AM
Related, but is the wind in that sentence pronounced whined or winned? How the asdf am I supposed to know without going, well, uh, hmm let me see, "him" is a pronoun and "up" is a preposit-- WRONG! It's a particle, because English makes no sense.

wth did i just read? xD Faedt hates english xD

SephyrelLH
October 29th, 2013, 03:59 AM
lol forgot I have to explain why weird English sayings..
ok to 'wind someone up' is to really really annoy them to the point they wanna hit you or at least say something rude.

lol if anyone has a better explaination please feel free :3

yeah thats what i read, urban dictionary ftw...and OH MY YES, i do try to wind her up xD, but either she has the pacience of a saint, or she is scared of hitting me ( >D i said it, what you gonna do about Bruna?) she cant lay a finger on me :3

FayZeWizard
October 29th, 2013, 10:36 AM
yeah thats what i read, urban dictionary ftw...and OH MY YES, i do try to wind her up xD, but either she has the pacience of a saint, or she is scared of hitting me ( >D i said it, what you gonna do about Bruna?) she cant lay a finger on me :3

i wonder what you did think before lucky told you what it was:lol:

SephyrelLH
October 29th, 2013, 12:21 PM
i wonder what you did think before lucky told you what it was:lol:

i wonder that as well xDD

LuckyChan
October 29th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Again lol, you'll have to get used to my weird and wonderful English sayings. I honestly forget i'm doin it sometimes

WhiteCakeKnight
October 31st, 2013, 08:20 AM
pfft getting used to things is overrated ;)

SephyrelLH
November 1st, 2013, 05:35 AM
so what, u want a new experience everyday?

WhiteCakeKnight
November 1st, 2013, 08:28 AM
Would be nice but impossible xD somethings i would want to stay the same something i would change

Shiono
November 1st, 2013, 01:44 PM
Just another day in this random guild....I think ima make some kind of Facebook Guild game x3

WhiteCakeKnight
November 1st, 2013, 02:58 PM
Ohh randomness can be fun . oh nice a gaaameee well goodluck with that

Shiono
November 2nd, 2013, 06:45 AM
Ohh randomness can be fun . oh nice a gaaameee well goodluck with that
Thaaaaanks x3

FayZeWizard
November 6th, 2013, 06:37 PM
but it also can turn out horrible.... R.I.P whitecakeknight

Shiono
November 11th, 2013, 02:16 PM
lalalalalalalalala~ :awsum:
just passed by to say hi.
lalalalalalalala~

WhiteCakeKnight
November 12th, 2013, 06:55 AM
lalalalalalalalala~ :awsum:
just passed by to say hi.
lalalalalalalala~

For a second i thought about the smurf song lalalalalala and the naughty kid one lala

but it also can turn out horrible.... R.I.P whitecakeknight

I would not like that to happen so let me rephrase that "Randomness can be fun, unless something bad happens :)"

Shiono
November 12th, 2013, 04:34 PM
I have to agree with ya knight xp
Hmmm side note... what do you guys think of my new icon? :D
A girl made it for me \o/ it is supposed to look to ma old and future (lol I dunno how many times I've said that) LH char :awsum:

FayZeWizard
November 12th, 2013, 06:37 PM
with what outfit the demon outfit?

WhiteCakeKnight
November 13th, 2013, 06:21 AM
I have to agree with ya knight xp
Hmmm side note... what do you guys think of my new icon? :D
A girl made it for me \o/ it is supposed to look to ma old and future (lol I dunno how many times I've said that) LH char :awsum:

Looks welldone and it suits you so thumbs up for whoever made it

Shiono
November 13th, 2013, 09:42 AM
with what outfit the demon outfit?

Yeah the demon outfit.. I know there's some details missing but I do like it <3

Looks welldone and it suits you so thumbs up for whoever made it

Awww :O It suits me \o/

Awaker
November 16th, 2013, 04:34 PM
well.. I don't comment at...10 pages ago and bruna is making me post something, so I will just do some random thing *Throws cookies into the air*

Shiono
November 16th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Just lol ness >> btw like ma icon? XD

Awaker
November 16th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Just lol ness >> btw like ma icon? XD

what? you said that you want me to say something, so I said and did something! xD Yeah I love it :D

Shiono
November 16th, 2013, 05:05 PM
what? you said that you want me to say something, so I said and did something! xD Yeah I love it :D

I wanted you to show that you are alive lol xD

WhiteCakeKnight
November 17th, 2013, 06:18 AM
I think Awaker just WOKE up get it???? im so funny its making me feel bad :(

Shiono
November 17th, 2013, 07:03 AM
I think Awaker just WOKE up get it???? im so funny its making me feel bad :(

LOLOL yeah he did xD

Awaker
November 17th, 2013, 07:59 AM
I'm a shy guy and you guys joke with me D: I hate you!

Shiono
November 17th, 2013, 10:31 AM
*gasps* SHY? You? *gasps*
You are just a lazy butt that doesnt check the forums and waits for me to tell you all the updates :mad:

WhiteCakeKnight
November 17th, 2013, 12:27 PM
hahahahahaha we all want to be lazy asses deep down :)

Awaker
November 17th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Do you see how she treat me White? D:

Shiono
November 17th, 2013, 05:29 PM
*pats ness* there there nessy.. have a cookie c:

Awaker
November 17th, 2013, 05:55 PM
*eats cookie* Thanks :D Now you are being a good girl ^^

Shiono
November 17th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Indeed I am. However tomorrow I will smack you. *cough* red flag *cough*

Awaker
November 17th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Another day bullied by bruna... awesome way to start a week.. T.T (jk of course xp)

WhiteCakeKnight
November 18th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Do you see how she treat me White? D:

I feel for you ( probably... i think... maybe not ill just shutup....)

Aryen2
November 20th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Count me in - played a 60 sun commis on the USA servers (but based in the UK)

Not sure what ill play this time tho. mmmm choices.....

Shiono
November 20th, 2013, 01:18 PM

Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Fairy Tail \o/ you can join us in FB group if ya want to :3
Well I guess you can try a class in the CBT and then choose one in the OBT :)

Aryen2
November 20th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Fairy Tail \o/ you can join us in FB group if ya want to :3
Well I guess you can try a class in the CBT and then choose one in the OBT :)

Im such a newb, wheres the FB group ?

Shiono
November 20th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Im such a newb, wheres the FB group ?

No you're not x3 OH I forgot it was a 'secret' group >>
Well if ya give me yar FB I can add ya c:

SephyrelLH
November 20th, 2013, 05:09 PM
you can add my facebook its Sephyrel LH, just tell me or bruna that its you, and you will be in the group in no time :)

Awaker
November 21st, 2013, 04:40 AM

Welcome to Fairy Tail :D Have fun we us ^^

WhiteCakeKnight
November 21st, 2013, 11:59 AM
Yup yup welcome to our fun Guild

LuckyChan
November 21st, 2013, 04:08 PM
lol ness didn't think that was yew! like I'm such a durrrrrrrrrrrrrr
*currently sat with a dunces hat on in spider corner*

XxRikuzxX
November 25th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Well I'm not sure if most of you remember me, but I'm sure Rarkon, Edchina and some others do.

I'm LightStarZ and after a long period of deciding whether to join back or not, I've decided to continue playing Lucent Heart once its back. :)
So I'll also be joining Fairy Tail as one of those UK Veteran players from the long forgotten past.

Nice to meet any of you who I don't know and nice to see you all again to those I do.

I'll also be changing my ign to DarkStarh as I don't want to use the same name I previously had.

Shiono
November 26th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Well I'm not sure if most of you remember me, but I'm sure Rarkon, Edchina and some others do.

I'm LightStarZ and after a long period of deciding whether to join back or not, I've decided to continue playing Lucent Heart once its back. :)
So I'll also be joining Fairy Tail as one of those UK Veteran players from the long forgotten past.

Nice to meet any of you who I don't know and nice to see you all again to those I do.

I'll also be changing my ign to DarkStarh as I don't want to use the same name I previously had.

OMG! Light I do remember you! But you probably don't remember me QwQ I was... ReyMiyamoto owo
I'm so glad you are joining us! :D Welcome to our guild :3 Are you already in our FB group?

XxRikuzxX
November 26th, 2013, 12:09 PM
OMG! Light I do remember you! But you dodn't remember me QwQ I was... ReyMiyamoto owo
I'm so glad you are joining us! :D Welcome to our guild :3 Are you already in our FB group?

I faintly remember the name but sorry about forgetting you o/

Moreover I haven't joined the facebook group yet.

Shiono
November 26th, 2013, 12:10 PM
I faintly remember the name but sorry about forgetting you o/

Moreover I haven't joined the facebook group yet.

Nhe it's fine..
well I shall add you then! We have our events and such written in there~

WhiteCakeKnight
November 27th, 2013, 04:09 AM
Weeeell as all of you can see ( who saw our facebook ) we are a random group of people trying to have fun:P

SephyrelLH
November 28th, 2013, 03:21 AM
Just wanna have fun? hmmm....

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want To Have Fun - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A)

SephyrelLH
November 28th, 2013, 03:22 AM
why do i always screw up xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIb6AZdTr-A

Shiono
November 28th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Not only girls Seph... the guild wants to have fun :COOL:

SephyrelLH
November 29th, 2013, 03:24 AM
Not only girls Seph... the guild wants to have fun :COOL:

ok ok.... >< Fairies just wanna have fun?

WhiteCakeKnight
November 29th, 2013, 03:48 AM

Well put:COOL:, got a beta key WOOOOH

LuckyChan
November 29th, 2013, 04:13 AM
woot! I got my beta key this morning :)
I'm coming closed beta ;)

FayZeWizard
November 29th, 2013, 05:52 AM
same \O/ cant wait for it

SephyrelLH
November 29th, 2013, 11:56 AM
i got mine as well :3

Shiono
November 29th, 2013, 12:20 PM
So catchy! That sounds really good! :awsum:
I got a key from Seph (used in my account), Fay (gave it to ma bro) and Ed (gave it to nessy). I have such amazing friends <3
and I am still waiting for mmohunter to send me ma key LOL.

SephyrelLH
November 30th, 2013, 05:21 AM
i wish i was like you, do 0 work and get 3 keys

WhiteCakeKnight
November 30th, 2013, 06:04 AM
haahhahah yh i wish i was too xD

Shiono
November 30th, 2013, 07:55 AM
OI OI! I sent three comments but they didnt gave me any key!

KiahInoue
December 1st, 2013, 02:01 AM

gyaha ~ i was planning to get you your key but instead you beat me to it by providing mine lols.

SephyrelLH
December 1st, 2013, 03:57 PM
gyaha ~ i was planning to get you your key but instead you beat me to it by providing mine lols.

well, i wasnt seeing you werent online, so decided to rush your key as well, and hey, i couldnt miss the chance of giving you a present now could i? :)

YuzumiLH
December 2nd, 2013, 11:39 AM
Sup... i like pie O3O :troll:

Shiono
December 2nd, 2013, 11:40 AM
Sup... i like pie O3O :troll:
Nee-san /o/ I like pie too :gusta:

WhiteCakeKnight
December 2nd, 2013, 12:45 PM
I like Cake Cookies and Pie :)

SephyrelLH
December 2nd, 2013, 03:56 PM
.....I like trains.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHkKJfcBXcw

KiahInoue
December 2nd, 2013, 11:32 PM
well, i wasnt seeing you werent online, so decided to rush your key as well, and hey, i couldnt miss the chance of giving you a present now could i? :)

mehehe thank you then c: ~ the key you gave me is now binded to my heart x'D! ~ for it will be teh soul of my IGN without it i wont exist :P

SephyrelLH
December 3rd, 2013, 07:00 AM
mehehe thank you then c: ~ the key you gave me is now binded to my heart x'D! ~ for it will be teh soul of my IGN without it i wont exist :P

feeling poetic are we? xDD that sounded soo poetic

Shiono
December 3rd, 2013, 01:58 PM
You two get a room >>

KiahInoue
December 3rd, 2013, 03:05 PM
feeling poetic are we? xDD that sounded soo poetic

muahahaha :3 i ish a poet at heart ah well ~ cant be helped c:
for i am queen of poets and i shall take over yur soul too >:O

You two get a room >>

>//> umm .. *whispers to her* ya'know we can get a room and lock him inside, alone and then .. then
we can torture him ~ AHAHAHAHAHA! ~ *evil laugh* > u >

SephyrelLH
December 3rd, 2013, 05:27 PM
muahahaha :3 i ish a poet at heart ah well ~ cant be helped c:
for i am queen of poets and i shall take over yur soul too >:O

>//> umm .. *whispers to her* ya'know we can get a room and lock him inside, alone and then .. then
we can torture him ~ AHAHAHAHAHA! ~ *evil laugh* > u >

ehmm....my soul? but i need that >< otherwise id die :o.... also what the hell kinda guild is this where you torture the master? :O you guys are so mean....I WILL BURN YOU MUAHAHAHH

KiahInoue
December 4th, 2013, 12:35 AM
ehmm....my soul? but i need that >< otherwise id die :o.... also what the hell kinda guild is this where you torture the master? :O you guys are so mean....I WILL BURN YOU MUAHAHAHH

o3o thats because you are such a cutie tootie master mallow <3
thats why we like torturing you and dw - i would return your soul back to you when i need it ;)
I AM WATER! :P so you cant burn me. I win \o/

SephyrelLH
December 4th, 2013, 03:19 AM

thats why we like torturing you and dw - i would return your soul back to you when i need it ;)

>< fine fine you win....meany

SephyrelLH
December 4th, 2013, 03:19 AM

>< fine fine you win....meany

WhiteCakeKnight
December 4th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Is it just my eyes or is there a double post o.o im doubting my eyes

LuckyChan
December 4th, 2013, 02:38 PM
looks doubly to meh <3

SephyrelLH
December 4th, 2013, 02:56 PM
i think we are spamming this a bit too much....so guys please.... i have to ask you, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WERE FAIRY TAIL GOD DAMN IT, WERE SOPOUSED TO BE LOUD >D

FayZeWizard
December 4th, 2013, 04:01 PM
and dyslectic/drunk?

Shiono
December 4th, 2013, 04:11 PM
and dyslectic/drunk?
You got it! :COOL:

i think we are spamming this a bit too much....so guys please.... i have to ask you, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, WERE FAIRY TAIL GOD DAMN IT, WERE SOPOUSED TO BE LOUD >D
I wonder how you were able to use THAT amount of caps :confused:

SephyrelLH
December 4th, 2013, 04:18 PM
You got it! :COOL:

I wonder how you were able to use THAT amount of caps :confused:

im just that awesome :3

Shiono
December 4th, 2013, 05:58 PM
im just that awesome :3
Liiiieeeees! :-)

SephyrelLH
December 5th, 2013, 02:43 AM
Liiiieeeees! :-)

;O Blasphemy. How dare you say that about your beloved master? how dare you?

Shiono
December 5th, 2013, 12:18 PM
;O Blasphemy. How dare you say that about your beloved master? how dare you?
B-Beloved?

http://i.imgur.com/H03q2H3.gif

FayZeWizard
December 5th, 2013, 05:02 PM
perfect use of that gif lol

SephyrelLH
December 6th, 2013, 09:05 AM
B-Beloved?

http://i.imgur.com/H03q2H3.gif

yush beloved your just too shy to admit it, and Fayz shush it :) ya love me too and i know it

WhiteCakeKnight
December 6th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Thats one way of putting it xD

LuckyChan
December 6th, 2013, 04:02 PM
*laughs soo hard she's crying*

SephyrelLH
December 6th, 2013, 05:19 PM
so we have like.....20 pages up and i bet 19 are just pure random stupidity... awesome :)

WhiteCakeKnight
December 7th, 2013, 04:06 AM
First post was probably the only thing that isnt random xD

Shiono
December 7th, 2013, 05:34 AM
First post was probably the only thing that isnt random xD

^I agree with you my friend.

SephyrelLH
December 7th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Nah we have 2 xD

WhiteCakeKnight
December 7th, 2013, 01:20 PM
Nah we have 2 xD

really where is this mythical 2nd non random post :)

SephyrelLH
December 8th, 2013, 05:45 AM
really where is this mythical 2nd non random post :)

.....somewhere??? :p

WhiteCakeKnight
December 8th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Just started downloading LH

Shiono
December 8th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Just started downloading LH
:COOL:

http://i.imgur.com/5Bjw8wH.png

SephyrelLH
December 8th, 2013, 02:53 PM
:COOL:

http://i.imgur.com/5Bjw8wH.png

Bruna enjoying making people jelly tst tst tst

SephyrelLH
December 8th, 2013, 02:59 PM
new signature :3

Shiono
December 8th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Yeah I do xp Cool sigy o: tho I think the other one was better

SephyrelLH
December 8th, 2013, 03:19 PM
Yeah I do xp Cool sigy o: tho I think the other one was better

maybe but this one has natsu, if you want to make me one, feel free to do it :)

SephyrelLH
December 8th, 2013, 03:20 PM
maybe but this one has natsu, if you want to make me one, feel free to do it :)

also what a troll move yesterday, you start chat and then leave

Shiono
December 8th, 2013, 03:33 PM
also what a troll move yesterday, you start chat and then leave
I am sowieee QwQ Asian buffet got me QQ and then ppl came QQ and then I feel asleep

AnimeGirl16
December 8th, 2013, 04:22 PM
well i saw a post on forum saying "soon there will be a thread with guild recruitment" and i decided to be the first, Though this isnt actually a recruitment, its more like an announcement,

litle background, Fairy Tail was a guild i entered when i was a noob in LH, Nenel was the guild leader at the time, after awhile we managed to get knowned again and i found many friends there, my best memories of LH are in that guild. after that when servers merged, i decided to create FairyTail to continue Nenel work, and cause FT in UK server was fun and i wanted that again. so since i had FT as my guild through all that time decided to continue with that guild in this server as well :3

So i hereby announce that FairyTail, guild from LH UK will be back in this server, already have 8 menbers counting myself, a few other menbers are:

NekoBelphegor,
Nessler_PT
Drevid( if he decides to play)

Not gonna put the name of all the players since i didnt ask theyr aproval.

Anyways Fairy Tail is going to be back as soon as game launches wich i hope is soon, and we are going to roast Neko when the guild is formed, feel free to drop by and have a bite :3.

Still if you want to join Fairy Tail, i welcome anyone

That is all. thank you for your time, and here is a photo of Fairy Tail back in UK server trying to do QM :3 provided by Drevid

18004 (apologies for the size, i dont know how to make it larger)

Can I join you guild then? I haven't got a chance to think of a screen name yet but it sounds like fun :)

SephyrelLH
December 8th, 2013, 04:56 PM
I am sowieee QwQ Asian buffet got me QQ and then ppl came QQ and then I feel asleep

figured as much, dont worry its fine xD

SephyrelLH
December 8th, 2013, 04:57 PM
Can I join you guild then? I haven't got a chance to think of a screen name yet but it sounds like fun ´

yeah of course ya can, just add my Facebook Sephyrel Lh and i add you to rc and fb group, welcome aboard btw :)

AnimeGirl16
December 8th, 2013, 05:01 PM
´

yeah of course ya can, just add my Facebook Sephyrel Lh and i add you to rc and fb group, welcome aboard btw :)

SephyrelLH
December 8th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Whyte, see? the second page xDD

KiahInoue
December 9th, 2013, 12:08 AM
Can I join you guild then? I haven't got a chance to think of a screen name yet but it sounds like fun :)

i happily welcome you to our guild ~
I ish Kiahime and I am their bar maiden, if chu got more awesum friends feel free to bring em in :*
*waves FT flag*

Shiono
December 9th, 2013, 09:27 AM
and I can't wait to roast you... wait wut?
*cough* Welcome to our guild! You'll soon become fabulous :awsum:

WhiteCakeKnight
December 9th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Woah who found the fabled "second" non random post o.o he deserves a cookie

SephyrelLH
December 9th, 2013, 02:31 PM
wow guilds boomed right now, like 5 new guilds xD

FayZeWizard
December 9th, 2013, 04:03 PM
and I can't wait to roast you... wait wut?
*cough* Welcome to our guild! You'll soon become fabulous :awsum:

oooooooh yiss always wanted to try human fle........ ehm yeah awkward
lets restart shall we?

welcome to this guild. we could use some more people to join us in our quest for world domi...

**** it just welcome >.>

SephyrelLH
December 9th, 2013, 04:44 PM
oooooooh yiss always wanted to try human fle........ ehm yeah awkward
lets restart shall we?

welcome to this guild. we could use some more people to join us in our quest for world domi...

**** it just welcome >.>

....the first thing we gonna roast is a cat, have you tried that?

FayZeWizard
December 11th, 2013, 10:01 AM
nope in cats or dogs and stuff not so interesting... catch an alien for me next time

SephyrelLH
December 11th, 2013, 02:48 PM
nope in cats or dogs and stuff not so interesting... catch an alien for me next time

why such a hard request dude?....but fine...ill try to get one for next thanksgiving

Shiono
December 12th, 2013, 12:02 PM
There are lots of new guilds o-o

SephyrelLH
December 12th, 2013, 07:00 PM
There are lots of new guilds o-o

yup :) guilds boomed like hell, but its better this way, feels more alive

Shiono
December 17th, 2013, 08:23 AM
yup :) guilds boomed like hell, but its better this way, feels more alive
I don't think so.. it kinda buggs me xD People are like "Oh I wanna make my own guild!" when they don't even have the capacity to do so.

Shiono
December 17th, 2013, 03:12 PM
So this is what I did today with ma guild...

First me, neko and nessler had a naked threesome ;) Oh and neko got stuck in the air o-o

http://i.imgur.com/gh60igU.png

http://i.imgur.com/IYKknpC.png

Then we decided to put clothes on xp

http://i.imgur.com/2Tw5ati.png

Then we did more dirty stuff.......................

Then neko dies and me and ness abused his dead body /o/

http://i.imgur.com/VZvPSMu.png

Last but not the least, Nessler got eaten by a huge worm o-o

http://i.imgur.com/7GrVwkK.png

Shiono
January 3rd, 2014, 09:44 AM
Is anyone there? o3o echoooooooo

Shiono
April 25th, 2014, 12:47 PM
Our guild is still alive!!!!!! and under new staffs ^^
we're not much of forum ppl xD

23-07-2015 Edit: This guild was passed to me long ago and it's no longer recruiting.