PDA

View Full Version : Appreciation to the PT Community

Fervid
July 24th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Hello Everyone!

We at SubaGames want to show our appreciation for all your patience and dedication for the most recent downtime experienced in game. We admire how the community sticks together and continues to provide essential feedback for making this game better.

Update (July 25 : 5:05PM EST - Server Time)

Please see the adjustments below based on feedback by the community.

Effective immediately, All events will be running for the next 4 days as of today.

Awell and Midranda = MiniBOSS
Valento = MiniMOBS
Bless_Castle = No Event

The SPAWN rates have been increased from 20% to 30%.

Please understand that this spawn rate is the maximum that management will allow for this event.
I am also awaiting for approval on one more type of event but for now my lips are sealed about that :O

If I were you guys! I'd be taking lots of screen shots of your characters in game killing those mini's! Those screen shots might come in handy in the near future *wink wink*

That's about it for now, but as always, if anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, please send me a PM any time.

Cheers,
Ferv.

Ferux
July 24th, 2013, 05:54 PM
For the future can we get a list of what minis go on what maps?
Its sorta of a pain to be running around all over the place to see what goes where.
Cheers.

Fervid
July 24th, 2013, 05:56 PM
For the future can we get a list of what minis go on what maps?
Its sorta of a pain to be running around all over the place to see what goes where.
Cheers.

I promise in the future we will have some better planning for these events.

TheFluffyPRS
July 24th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Nice one :D Thanks.

HerorNandoOWUj2
July 24th, 2013, 06:33 PM
xD ya estoy 90 x fin q otra ves entra el pt ya estaba aburrido !!

HerorNandoOWUj2
July 24th, 2013, 06:35 PM
xD ya estoy 90 por fin que otra ves entra el juego ya estaba aburrido!

Fervid
July 24th, 2013, 06:44 PM
xD ya estoy 90 por fin que otra ves entra el juego ya estaba aburrido!

si quieres puedes entrar en el evento!

Keyshin727
July 24th, 2013, 07:00 PM
The drops from the mini mobs are:
Cristals (Enigma & Mirotic)
Mistic Mana
Gold
Forces

Something else?

Ferux
July 24th, 2013, 07:10 PM
The drops from the mini mobs are:
Cristals (Enigma & Mirotic)
Mistic Mana
Gold
Forces

Something else?

Regular mini monsters used to drop Jeras, so unless it was changed they should.

KeeloKeelo
July 24th, 2013, 07:15 PM
Ferv, a lot of people are more interested in the mini boss event. I think you should add another server for the mini boss and only host mini mobs on one server. I know there are many players who will agree with me on this. Please take my suggestion into consideration.

Fervid
July 24th, 2013, 07:18 PM
Ferv, a lot of people are more interested in the mini boss event. I think you should add another server for the mini boss and only host mini mobs on one server. I know there are many players who will agree with me on this. Please take my suggestion into consideration.

I apologize but it's too late now. I received a lot of negative feedback about the mini boss event by way of PM and also in the forums so I figured the current setup would suffice to the whole community. Running these events was a last minute idea. A week ago we didn't have any sort of ETA on when the servers would be back so we didn't have a whole lot of time to plan this. I appreciate your feedback.

Keyshin727
July 24th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Well i think the mini bosses have better drops but wathever :D

AvengingAxe
July 24th, 2013, 07:39 PM
In my opinion, ratio of sheltoms/sheltoms force in mini boss/mobs is very low. And I dont believe its will give me any Jera from now.
I wondering, that is how you thank the players, huh? -__-"

Fervid
July 24th, 2013, 07:45 PM
*facepalm* Would you rather we just shut it off then and not have any events running?

KeeloKeelo
July 24th, 2013, 07:55 PM
*facepalm* Would you rather we just shut it off then and not have any events running?

Ferv, just to let you know the mini monster spawn rate is even worse than the mini boss spawn rate.. Could you make a poll of some sort to see what people would rather have? I relied on this week to level and therefore purchased a 7-day EXP Pot. With only one server available, there are not many efficient places for training.

I believe when people requested the mini monsters they were thinking of the way it used to be. With spawns full of only the mini monsters, rather than a mixture of regular mobs and them.

RenoReno
July 24th, 2013, 07:55 PM
if the mini MOBs spawn rate is not 100% then its practically pointless.. the miniBOSS spawn rate is good enough and everything was going smoothly so why limit it to just Awell?

RenoReno
July 24th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Ferv, just to let you know the mini monster spawn rate is even worse than the mini boss spawn rate.. Could you make a poll of some sort to see what people would rather have? I relied on this week to level and therefore purchased a 7-day EXP Pot. With only one server available, there are not many efficient places for training.

I believe when people requested the mini monsters they were thinking of the way it used to be. With spawns full of only the mini monsters, rather than a mixture of regular mobs and them.

I agree 100%

ChristianoAranez
July 24th, 2013, 08:40 PM
lol still complaining

ReyJohn
July 24th, 2013, 10:24 PM
I promise in the future we will have some better planning for these events.

I have a strong feeling that we will be getting an event girl soon. :D ..

Keyshin727
July 24th, 2013, 10:29 PM
the mini mobs drop jeras too :D

MrPhung
July 25th, 2013, 02:19 AM
I can't complete my rank up 2x of the mage. Please help me. My char name: KingOfTheHell.

Reggiester
July 25th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Hello Everyone!

We at SubaGames want to show our appreciation for all your patience and dedication for the most recent downtime experienced in game. We admire how the community sticks together and continues to provide essential feedback for making this game better.

So as it will be for the next 5 days you will find the following:

Mini Boss Event: Awell server
Mini Mobs Event: Midranda and Valento servers
No Event: Bless_Castle server

So now you have more of a choice in the event you want to participate in.

Also, I confirmed with Triheart that you guys will need to kill the normal mobs for them to show up and then there is a 20% chance for when it respawns it will be a Mini. So if no one is killing the regular versions then no mini's will show up.

I am also awaiting for approval on one more type of event but for now my lips are sealed about that :O

If I were you guys! I'd be taking lots of screen shots of your characters in game killing those mini's! Those screen shots might come in handy in the near future *wink wink*

That's about it for now, but as always, if anyone has any questions, comments or concerns, please send me a PM any time.

Cheers,
Ferv.

Come on Ferv, you should retain 2 servers with mini boss. More players prefer mini boss than mini monsters. Lot of high levels do grind in mini boss specially in LoD because of cara xp. Now, it became too crowded.

Lexaki
July 25th, 2013, 03:31 AM
Hi Ferv,
Great to see awesome event there, but If my friends got banned from the Jeras SoD exploited , how can he /she check if he/she got banned for any long period?

Sincere,

L0ckNLoad
July 25th, 2013, 03:31 AM
I think they should pull the plug on the event people still complain even if there is event :D

KeeloKeelo
July 25th, 2013, 04:26 AM
So I went through a few maps during different times of the day and saw that the mini monster servers were a lot emptier than the only mini boss server (Awell). I seriously believe that having another mini boss server instead of mini monster server would lessen the unbearable crowdedness and arguments among players over spawns. As reggister pointed out, most players see this mini boss event as an opportunity to get some nice EXP especially at the mini kelvezus at LoD.

Please just take this into consideration, Ferv.

DarkMithrandir
July 25th, 2013, 04:53 AM
mini monsters at low spawn rate is useless it was ok at 100% cuz then you would get decent xp for 8X-9X and chance for a few jera a day with this rate no xp no jera no piont.

so now your forcing everyone in to one server cuz mini boss is the still the best way to get jera(better drop rate) and the mini boss spawn rate doesnt alow for more then 6 people per map are we all be standing around with our ***** in our hand.

i dont wanna sound negative i am just giving it to you straight and this aint good sorry

Jack149
July 25th, 2013, 05:13 AM
Mini Monster --> 100%
Mini Boss --> 20%

Why mini monster should be 100% ?

coz ppl only need jera and exp from mini monster (and abit mana)... mini's money, devine force, murky force is useless now (ppl can easily earn money from selling stuff and no ppl use devine force they use only inferna force) ..... if spawn rate is too low it's hard to find them or lvl.

Sacrileage
July 25th, 2013, 06:35 AM
I can't complete my rank up 2x of the mage. Please help me. My char name: KingOfTheHell.

First of all, I'm sorry If I'll post something not related to the thread but this guy really needs some guidance for his character to be fixed.

All I can say is that you send a ticket to the Support Team so that they'll able to help you and fix your character manually, If you don't know how to send a ticket then I can help you,

Since this is bug related, you can go to this link: https://subagames.com/SupportPage.aspx/priston-tale/pt1-report-a-bug

Fill out every blanks there and also the description of the bug you've experienced. Once you're done filling out everything, send the ticket. :)

After sending the ticket, you won't get an immediate respond therefor you need to be patient and wait for their respond. You can also view your ticket status If you want to know whether they have responded on your ticket or not, to view your ticket status go here: https://subagames.com/ticketSystemUI.aspx

From there, you should able to see your ticket and its status, If you'll see an "Open" message on your ticket status then it means the team hasn't responded on your ticket, If you'll see "Replied" means they replied to your ticket with that you can open your ticket and see their reply, they'll could also ask you some questions for you to answer and gives you some information and etc.

Hoping your character gets fixed!

Fervid
July 25th, 2013, 07:56 AM
I apologize to those upset by the recent change in the event. Unfortunately now it is too late to revert it again. After receiving PM's and observing in the forums that people wanted MiniMOBS more than MiniBOSS, I decided to ask a favour to Triheart to change a couple of the servers to MiniMOBS. So you can blame me for it. Next time we can just take it as we get it and not attempt to make any changes.

As I was saying yesterday, the event was last minute. We didn't have any time to prepare for it because we didn't even know if the servers would be back online by now. Lesson learned. Moving forward, I will make sure better planning is in place before any events are started.

I appreciate the feedback.

Ferv.

BanBa
July 25th, 2013, 08:04 AM
18063 thier is a lot of ksing going on,this ss the person let out bunch of xtals where i wasthat was yesterday,today .i was killing ccs and another person comes kills m thy ccs then goes back to his lmao,and i told him i was taking ss and sending gm no response.

KeeloKeelo
July 25th, 2013, 11:11 AM
I apologize to those upset by the recent change in the event. Unfortunately now it is too late to revert it again. After receiving PM's and observing in the forums that people wanted MiniMOBS more than MiniBOSS, I decided to ask a favour to Triheart to change a couple of the servers to MiniMOBS. So you can blame me for it. Next time we can just take it as we get it and not attempt to make any changes.

As I was saying yesterday, the event was last minute. We didn't have any time to prepare for it because we didn't even know if the servers would be back online by now. Lesson learned. Moving forward, I will make sure better planning is in place before any events are started.

I appreciate the feedback.

Ferv.

I don't get why it is too late. Can you please explain why it isn't possible to revert back again?

Chinalikaishun
July 25th, 2013, 11:34 AM
I have reported a bug ,please reply my ticket. My character lost crown.Thank u ,CM.Check it.

Fervid
July 25th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I don't get why it is too late. Can you please explain why it isn't possible to revert back again?

It's just because the GM's are incredibly busy and I've already asked them for a lot of favors. Anyway, I did send Triheart an email and he said if he has a chance he will change Midranda back to the miniBOSS event. But it wont happen for at least another 5 hours from now. I will post another update about this later today. But I make no promises.

KeeloKeelo
July 25th, 2013, 12:08 PM
You are the man, Ferv. I really appreciate, and I am sure everyone else does as well.

TheRealDeath
July 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM
If it's possible you could make other maps besides LoD spawn mini kelvs, or increase the spawn % for mini bosses or mini kelvezus alone. The only problem we have is that there are not enough CCs to kill in LoD (mini kelvs should be a special case in itself, just because you can't mass kill the minis in a few seconds like you do with mini furies for example).

TheRealDeath
July 25th, 2013, 01:14 PM
(stupid forums won't let me edit my post, so sorry for double posting)
another issue with mini kelvezus is that when the map is crowded, or a genius starts killing lots of mini kelvezus without killing the Caras fast enough, the entire map's spawn get messed up because there are too many monsters in it. So what should normally spawn, say, after 10 seconds since the previous monster has been killed, will take a lot longer, at worst close to a minute, to respawn. Add the reduced spawn rates and super crowded map and you have the perfect mixture to frustate all players trying to enjoy the event there. Sometimes we would completely wipe out the spawn even with a 100% spawn rate (with a nice party). Now it feels like a trio can be too much already in the biggest spawns.

Fervid
July 25th, 2013, 05:09 PM
Update (July 25 : 5:05PM EST - Server Time)

Please see the adjustments below based on feedback by the community.

Effective immediately, All events will be running for the next 4 days as of today.

Awell and Midranda = MiniBOSS
Valento = MiniMOBS
Bless_Castle = No Event

The SPAWN rates have been increased from 20% to 30%.

Please understand that this spawn rate is the maximum that management will allow for this event.

As always, thanks for all the feedback.

Ferv.

Reggiester
July 25th, 2013, 05:10 PM
Thanks Ferv. Highly appreciated.

KeeloKeelo
July 25th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Thank you so much, Ferv. I appreciate all you have done to keep the community satisfied and updated.

TheFluffyPRS
July 26th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Thanks Fervid :P

DDTheMageFR
July 26th, 2013, 03:16 AM
Hi,

Just to precise a thing to Ferv : ppl wanted no more minis event at the period when they occured too soon (each weekend or something like that). But if released at carefully chosen times, i am sure ppl prefer miniboss events !

;)

DarkMithrandir
July 26th, 2013, 03:36 AM
what i am curiouse about is why the spawn rate for mini monster is put on the same scaleas mini boss where these events and their effects are completely diffrent.

i dont think any one ever complained about the mini monster spawn rate being 100% because of the limitted effect its mainly a gold and mana event jera are pretty much a side show since the drop rate is so low even at 100% spawn rate you would get meaby 1 jera an hour.
you cant compare these 2 events so as long as you dont use 100% spawn rate for mini monsters i doubt you have to run the event at all because there is no benefit to it at this low rate finding jera and mana is much easier in regular maps like i1 i2(mana) and ice cave for jera. also xp for lower lvls is much better in regular map.

KeeloKeelo
July 26th, 2013, 04:32 AM
Ferv,

Great job with the addition of another server for the miniBOSS and the spawn rate increase. I was enjoying it for several hours now and hope to see a similar miniBOSS event in the future.

Overall, very satisfied.

XxKaRaMxX
July 26th, 2013, 06:01 AM
and jeras dont forget jeras

ForceAta001
July 26th, 2013, 08:00 AM
Tthat's enough!!! :)) I will level my mule char for keeping sheltoms.

megaman007
July 26th, 2013, 04:29 PM
Good Event. They are always welcome here to me because of all the sheltons for aging or mixing or for selling to make some extra gold with.
I remember when we had no events for long time and ppl still complained. Thanks suba for mini events.

Andrechu
July 28th, 2013, 09:44 PM
hello guys can u help me my game crash and im lvl 83 archer and now that i try to connect to the server i get in but then it says connection lost please help me is this happening to everyone thanks

Gazob
July 29th, 2013, 12:37 AM
events are great, something for almost everyone, even the constant complainers.

Economy seems to have had a kick in the backside, those players only accepting Jera's are now seeing how fragile that can become. Jeras seem to be down to 40kk, and Raids, and mana have also taken a tumble.

Have had fun and tears aging, have got Jeras from various mini bosses, have got good xp from CC's

GM's were quick on replacing time expired cash shop items, although its bad the server was down for a week, I think the strong action taken by Suba in this matter is a positive sign.

GaZ

Andrechu
July 29th, 2013, 03:07 PM
guys i have a question how do i turn off the game volume without turning off my compute volume?

NobiM
July 30th, 2013, 01:52 AM
Cool Cool Cool

NobiM
July 30th, 2013, 01:56 AM
Delete Sound on pritontale file

NobiM
July 30th, 2013, 02:05 AM
Go on C/subagames/pritontale/sound

DenVer2415
July 30th, 2013, 07:27 AM
oops cant connect dont say we will crashhhing again :(

MAKARICH
July 30th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Can anyone help me please. Why when I reconnect from 1 char to another I always get connection lost to server and it continues for 10min+/- 5min....

Fervid
July 30th, 2013, 11:40 AM
The events have now ended. Thanks to all participants.