PDA

View Full Version : Lucent Heart - Lucent Tales Contest!

Involution
August 2nd, 2013, 07:53 PM
Lucent Tales Contest!

http://dl.subagames.com/gmimages/LucentHeart/lh_forum_image.jpg

Hi everyone!

To celebrate our upcoming game, Lucent Heart, we are pleased to announce a brand-new contest: Lucent Tales! This contest lets you share your own personal stories of love, friendship and romance with the whole world! Do you have wonderful story of your own? The most memorable of these stories will win 20,000 Suba Points!

The contest guidelines are as follows:

Visit the Lucent Heart web site HERE! (www.subagames.com/LucentHeart)
Click View Submissions
Find the Post Your Story text box
Share your story with the world!

Remember, you can also post your story on Facebook and Twitter for all your friends to see as well!

The winners of the contest will be decided both based on the number of Likes that the stories receive, and at the discretion of the Suba Games team! We will select the top 3 stories each month and award them with 20,000 Suba Points!

Submission Guidelines

All stories submitted to the Lucent Tales contest are pre-moderated. Before they appear, they will be reviewed by moderators to ensure they meet our Submission Guidelines. Our Submission Guidelines are as follows:

Stories may not contain profanity, racism, sexism, or any content deemed inappropriate or offensive by the Suba Games team.
No embedded images or text formatting may be used; plain text only.
No HTML may be used.
No advertising or spam is permitted.
No plagiarism or copyrighted content is permitted.

Involution
August 6th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Just to bump things - the contest is now live, everyone! Feel free to make your submissions here:

www.subagames.com/LucentHeart

FanztyleLH
August 6th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Great! Great! now Lucent Heart is in front of Our Eyes o_O"

i'm too excited now xD :X
*jump jump

AlynLH
August 6th, 2013, 03:31 PM
WHOO~!!! Excited :D

QueenPooksie
August 6th, 2013, 04:43 PM
Please don't let the whole 'Like'-ing weigh too hard though please.
Wouldn't want someones beautiful submission to go unnoticed just because they dont have many friends in the community.

Involution
August 6th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Please don't let the whole 'Like'-ing weigh too hard though please.
Wouldn't want someones beautiful submission to go unnoticed just because they dont have many friends in the community.
Yep, it's based on our discretion of course. We will be fully reviewing all candidates.

Owra
August 6th, 2013, 08:22 PM
and hopefully nobody rigged the 'likes' part...

HALLEA
August 6th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Can i just write a love letter to my cat?

KiraiLH
August 6th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Mine would pretty much be a re-write of my fanfiction xP

NemoZERO
August 7th, 2013, 12:31 AM
I posted it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Kkid
August 7th, 2013, 02:34 AM

I mean...I would approve.

Mine would pretty much be a re-write of my fanfiction xP

Post it anyway!

I posted it NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

Awesome, the more the better :)

KatharineLH
August 7th, 2013, 06:57 AM
There mine is done as well - it's just going to have to get approved now

KiraiLH
August 7th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Post it anyway!

Ok I will!

HardoGei
August 8th, 2013, 02:28 AM
Ermm...Involution. XD I kinda accidentally pressed like on my own post. I wanted to check who I got the likes from, but instead my like went up by one. Just letting u knw... ^^;

AscensionJr
August 8th, 2013, 04:23 AM
Posted mine ._. Sorry for bad english though

AscensionJr
August 8th, 2013, 07:37 AM
1st, i cant edit my prev post here so i post again
2nd, i wonder if my story already sent because it havent show up

Uimori
August 8th, 2013, 07:43 AM
1st, i cant edit my prev post here so i post again
2nd, i wonder if my story already sent because it havent show up

Give them time to post it. It actually sits someplace else so they can check over it to ensure inappropriate things are not there before it goes up for others to see.

AscensionJr
August 8th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Give them time to post it. It actually sits someplace else so they can check over it to ensure inappropriate things are not there before it goes up for others to see.
i think so. i was posting but my net got dced, thats why i wonder if my post already submited

KaitoSama
August 8th, 2013, 10:31 PM
And i finally submitted my long post @.@ hope she sees it soon <333

Jojo96
August 9th, 2013, 12:05 PM

lololol go hallea <3 thi sounds like fun since i have nothing to do il join in then, just hope no one takes it too seriously lol >.<

Involution
August 9th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Thanks for all your awesome submissions guys! We've already got dozens of stories and we don't expect to see them stop soon! Be sure to tell your friends and share your story on Facebook and Twitter so you can get the likes rolling in. :)

KiraiLH
August 9th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Just curious, how long will you be accepting the submissions or is this just an on-going contest?

Kkid
August 9th, 2013, 04:54 PM
Just curious, how long will you be accepting the submissions or is this just an on-going contest?

*Points to quote* :COOL:

The winners of the contest will be decided both based on the number of Likes that the stories receive, and at the discretion of the Suba Games team! We will select the top 3 stories each month and award them with 20,000 Suba Points!

KiraiLH
August 9th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Ok so it's on-going.. gotcha

SephyrelLH
August 12th, 2013, 07:52 AM
i think mine is the weirdest :3

RukaMency
August 12th, 2013, 10:44 AM
When will you guys be picking the winners? X) OMG Kkid MCR is awesome :X

AscensionJr
August 13th, 2013, 09:00 AM
i think mine is the weirdest :3

Say it after you read mine :p

When will you guys be picking the winners? X) OMG Kkid MCR is awesome :X

Every end of month

Jinule
August 14th, 2013, 09:15 PM
Does this contest apply to Lucent Heart only? I'm curious 'cause I like this game though my story wouldn't originate from it.

RukaMency
August 14th, 2013, 10:10 PM
Does this contest apply to Lucent Heart only? I'm curious 'cause I like this game though my story wouldn't originate from it.

It doesn't have too. Mine started from Divina.

Mewp
August 15th, 2013, 03:46 AM
Aw so many cute stories^^ . I liked Ascy's story the most even though it took me a while to get to it.

AscensionJr
August 16th, 2013, 11:31 AM
Well, the event on LH's website and its called Lucent Tales. so i thought its for LH only. Correct me if im wrong

KiraiLH
August 16th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Well, the event on LH's website and its called Lucent Tales. so i thought its for LH only. Correct me if im wrong

Since it's called Lucent Tales, it would really only make sense for it to be about lucent heart soooo

K989801
August 16th, 2013, 12:52 PM
It says "Have you met someone special while playing Lucent Heart, or in your everyday life?" So i think its okay to post a story that is non lucent heart related as long as its on topic, that way people who have never played LH and can be in the contest too.

DreamLH
August 29th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Getting married/paired up on this game was harder than leveling up. I suppose you'd have to be a unique sort of person, or have known that somebody for a long time, maybe somebody plays this with you in real life in order to achieve such a feat. Anyway it'd be cool if Subagames updates the models/textures and graphics of this game, along with adult looking models which you can choose from either at the start of the game or in-game at a certain point of level. And put in PVP if there isn't any. This is just my own personal opinion that I think indicate the flaws of the game for the time I played.

AsahinaLH
August 30th, 2013, 01:20 PM
I was just wondering - is it possible to edit your submission or repost it if it hasn't been approved yet? I already submitted my story, but then I thought of something that I wanted to add. It's probably too late now, isn't it? xD I still like my story anyway if it is. =)

SpectreGeminiSaga
August 31st, 2013, 09:53 AM
Finally my story was uploaded tooXD

AscensionJr
September 1st, 2013, 03:58 AM
Well? Who have the most epic story? (im sure its not mine, lol)

DreamLH
September 2nd, 2013, 01:47 AM
I wish I could have participated in this contest, but I didn't get to play this game for very long.

RukaMency
September 2nd, 2013, 12:07 PM
I wish I could have participated in this contest, but I didn't get to play this game for very long.

It doesn't have to be in game :) give it a shot. I met my fiance on Divina :o

Kkid
September 2nd, 2013, 09:34 PM

Go for it! Anyone can participate, you've got nothing to loose but a chance at 20,000 Suba Points!

DreamLH
September 3rd, 2013, 03:07 AM
I submitted :)

I have read some of the stories on the Lucent Tales and they're pretty awesome. Can't wait to see who won. :P

AsahinaLH
September 4th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Yay! My story's up! How much longer do we have to rack up the votes?

RukaMency
September 4th, 2013, 12:34 PM
Its not based on likes.

Involution
September 5th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Hi guys!

It's with warm feelings in my heart that I'm here to announce or winners for the first Lucent Tales contest!

We received dozens upon dozens of submissions, almost all of them more compassionate and loving than the last, and when it came time to select our winners, we had quite a time trying to pick the best of those we received. So, before saying anything more, I'd like to extend a big thank you to the Lucent Heart community, for such an incredible outpouring of support!

Due to the sheer number of people who sent their contest entries, we really couldn't leave it at just 3. So, while we picked a total of 3 top winners, we also picked 2 additional runner-up stories from the community, and these users will receive 10,000 Suba Points and be featured on the "Previous Winners" page (https://subagames.com/LucentHeart/LucentTales.aspx) along with the top winners.

Without further ado, here's our winners for this month:

Top 3:

HalleaLH
Asachan
KawaiiAsian

Runners-up:

Femanon
KiraiLH

In the next few days, your rewards will be sent out to your accounts.

Remember though, that's not the end for Lucent Tales. Starting tomorrow, our next round of the contest will run, and everyone can feel free to re-submit their stories, or share brand-new tales with the world. We'll give you more details soon!

AsahinaLH
September 5th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Ahh! I can't believe I won!!! =D I'm soooo excited, and I can't wait to tell my fiancé the news when he wakes up later. =) We wouldn't be where we were today if it weren't for Lucent Heart. Since he lives in California and I live in New York, playing it together makes us feel closer when we're apart! <3

HALLEA
September 5th, 2013, 09:51 PM
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p18/Tibbetblood/GIFS/bth_ajn4J.gif

LOL Omg :D wow thank you so much for picking me and zusa's story, their were so many great ones I never thought mine would even catch your eye lol anyway congrats to all the other winners and it was really awesome of you to add the runner ups, you're right their were way too many great ones to only pick three. ^_^

KiraiLH
September 5th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Oh wow thank you sooo much! :D
The runner up thing was a great idea! There were so many other stories that I thought were SOO much better than mine that I didn't really think I had a chance! Anyway thanks a million! <33

SephyrelLH
September 6th, 2013, 05:36 AM
gratz everyone on the win, you deserve it :3

SpectreGeminiSaga
September 6th, 2013, 01:08 PM
grats all:-) btw if we didnt win this round, can we participate again?

RukaMency
September 6th, 2013, 01:43 PM
grats all:-) btw if we didnt win this round, can we participate again?

Yes :) you can re-enter I believe today?

Femanon
September 6th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Thank you so so so so much Suba for adding the Runner-ups category!! Everyone did a great job.