http://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=5696

Check thread and discuss here.

ApocryphaB
January 4th, 2010, 02:10 PM
Grind event? :(

ArtoriusDivinus
January 4th, 2010, 02:12 PM
To bad I got 3 gears already..

It would be motivation to grind my M and BG for the 71 prize, but since those 2 gears aren't new, to bad.

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Yeah I know what everyone is thinking.

PVP event > Grind event!

I'll just say this. Massive long term PVP events are nearly impossible to track logistically. There is very little backend to track PVP properly.

Been trying to get the devs to produce a more comprehensive PVP log but thats been lost in the sands of time =/

ApocryphaB
January 4th, 2010, 02:13 PM
I have an IGear thats Lv33. Can I get that to 71? :V

Edit**
When will there be PvP Tournaments in the event maps?

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 02:17 PM
There are a few stumbling blocks we learned in regards to pvp tourneys.

1: Has to be separated by GEARs
2: Has to be separated by Level Brackets
3: Has to be separated by Time Zone (Yes, only way to get certain people to be online at the same time so they can make the fight)

And all 3 of those have to operate simultaneously.

Anything less, isn't a proper tourny imo.

ApocryphaB
January 4th, 2010, 02:17 PM
Brigade and formation tourneys?

Trollpoke
January 4th, 2010, 02:18 PM
EchoSaviour;62613']Yeah I know what everyone is thinking.

PVP event > Grind event!

I'll just say this. Massive long term PVP events are nearly impossible to track logistically. There is very little backend to track PVP properly.

Been trying to get the devs to produce a more comprehensive PVP log but thats been lost in the sands of time =/

just give "rewards" based on a (fame/level)*geartype=X type equation. i'm sure sacch has all the graphs you need to make something like this.

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 02:20 PM
Formation Tourneys:

Has to be separated by Level
Has to be separated by Time Zone

Brigade Tourneys:

Impossible until the devs fix the Brigade War system. Or it has to be only nation vs nation which is nearly impossible to coordinate properly.

Oh yeah, separated by level and timezone too.

Another thing I forgot to mention.

Most of these are also Nation specific.

ApocryphaB
January 4th, 2010, 02:20 PM
lol. Sach with graphs and charts.

(Sidenote: Hey Echo, I can't figure out what to do for the support tickets on a stolen item.)

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 02:21 PM
just give "rewards" based on a (fame/level)*geartype=X type equation. i'm sure sacch has all the graphs you need to make something like this.

Ok lets be realistic.

Do you want to see a BG only top 10 in a tourny?

Trollpoke
EchoSaviour;62625']Formation Tourneys:

Has to be separated by Level
Has to be separated by Time Zone

Brigade Tourneys:

Impossible until the devs fix the Brigade War system. Or it has to be only nation vs nation which is nearly impossible to coordinate properly.

Oh yeah, separated by level and timezone too.

Another thing I forgot to mention.

Most of these are also Nation specific.

it also has to be coded by koreans.

EchoSaviour
lol. Sach with graphs and charts.

(Sidenote: Hey Echo, I can't figure out what to do for the support tickets on a stolen item.)

Thats most probably under scammed.

Trollpoke
January 4th, 2010, 02:23 PM
EchoSaviour;62628']Ok lets be realistic.

Do you want to see a BG only top 10 in a tourny?

give bgears a 0.05 multiplier, agears a 0.01 mulitplier, igears a 0.5 multiplier, and mgears a 1.

or derive the numbers from whatever sachhs says the kills vs. geartype is

Alexander
January 4th, 2010, 02:25 PM
Personally his idea of changing fame a bit is a good idea, and say you'd have to make a near gear too, I miss low level PvP and this would bring it all back.

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 02:25 PM
It still doesn't make for a realistic tourney.

Whats the point for players to sign up to a tourney knowing they will get dominated by a BG.

And I'm talking a full fledged real tourney tree setup. You cannot use any sort of formula to issue the prize out cause then theoretically, the loser can win more than the winner.

Trollpoke
January 4th, 2010, 02:27 PM
EchoSaviour;62634']It still doesn't make for a realistic tourney.

Whats the point for players to sign up to a tourney knowing they will get dominated by a BG.

And I'm talking a full fledged real tourney tree setup. You cannot use any sort of formula to issue the prize out cause then theoretically, the loser can win more than the winner.

>>real tourney
>>BG
>>koreans codeing
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8792/b945a98bd07810fullpw7.gif

gnosis22
January 4th, 2010, 02:28 PM
This is a great idea. Gonna steal a lot more of AR population now.

Make the prizes for prelude better to get more AR people to go there instead of artemis. :P

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 02:29 PM
>>real tourney
>>BG
>>koreans codeing
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8792/b945a98bd07810fullpw7.gif

You just stated it right there.

PvP tourneys are hella hard to get done properly. The logistics aren't possible unless certain things are fixed.

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 02:30 PM
This is a great idea. Gonna steal a lot more of AR population now.

Make the prizes for prelude better to get more AR people to go there instead of artemis. :P

Both servers have their pros and cons in regards to this event. Some may go to artemis as there's more people to help. But some may go to prelude as there's more room to do things.

Updating steam
January 4th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Are any and all new accounts automatically signed up when the event begins?

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Anything made after the time the event starts is automatically entered.

OmgNaro
January 4th, 2010, 03:12 PM
Say i already have 3 gears, if i get a gear on a seprate acount to level 71 can i have the SG sets transfered?

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 03:23 PM
We have to give the prizes to the character that meets the requirements.

After that it's up to you on how you want to use them.

PurifyThere
January 4th, 2010, 03:26 PM
*Suggestion

Have the Brigade tourney in an event map like LNS where when someone dies they get towned? :/

OmgNaro
January 4th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Time to delete my alt IG and then start it back up agien for the event>.>

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 03:39 PM
*Suggestion

Have the Brigade tourney in an event map like LNS where when someone dies they get towned? :/

Doesn't solve the logistical issues.

Corak_the_Mysterious
January 4th, 2010, 03:47 PM
PvP is stupid they should take it out.

Grinder of Grinders event sounds like stealthdevil's idea. He's probably grinding up his alt already.

JKRevan
January 4th, 2010, 03:54 PM
DO want that plaque, but even if i make new gear, get it lvl over 71 before any1 else thinks of doing it,

you probably wont be able to ship it to brazil =(

ScionIV
January 4th, 2010, 03:55 PM
i lose. anyone who knows me knows i lose, no questions asked. (plaque does look awesome tho)

bets on who might win?

FortunePaw
January 4th, 2010, 03:57 PM
Well, looks like I have to stop grinding my ag, delete it, and start all over again...

Proxy
January 4th, 2010, 05:09 PM
Interesting prize though I myself have little interest in that, or not enough to grind like **** for that period of time. If I had no gears maybe, but not bothering grinding a gear up, good lukc to those trying though.

While im not big on shiny things it is cool to see an actual real life prize.

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 05:21 PM
Boss wanted a full fledged trophy with a GEAR on it.

But we decided to stay safe and just start with the plaque.

Trollpoke
January 4th, 2010, 05:26 PM
EchoSaviour;62741']Boss wanted a full fledged trophy with a GEAR on it.

But we decided to stay safe and just start with the plaque.

i bet you'd get far more ppl interested if it was a GIANT BIPIN PLUSHIE

:awsum:

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 05:28 PM
Actually I also want a giant bipin plushie. You know how fun it would be to swing that around at people.

But one thing at a time.

BullsI
January 4th, 2010, 05:32 PM
Make an entire AO product line, including Tee-shirts, hoodies, plushies, and ball-caps and what not. You could even have a contest to do the designs on the shirts. Of course I must nominate the first Tee-Shirt to say "Answers Are Coming." Think of the profit possible. :awsum:

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 05:39 PM
A full ACE Online product line has been discussed half jokingly among us.

Bipin plushies, figurines of the ACE girls, scale model GEARS, shirts and whatnot.

Considering the Chinese ACE actually has stuff like calendars, keychains and whatnot for their version, it shouldn't be outside the realm of possibility. But if we did bring out those kinds of things, it would require quite a bit of research on our end first to make it feasible. It's virtually uncharted territory for us that much is for certain.

Philosoraptor
January 4th, 2010, 05:41 PM
echosaviour;62757']a full ace online product line has been discussed half jokingly among us.

Bipin plushies, figurines of the ace girls, scale model gears, shirts and whatnot.

Considering the chinese ace actually has stuff like calendars, keychains and whatnot for their version, it shouldn't be outside the realm of possibility. But if we did bring out those kinds of things, it would require quite a bit of research on our end first to make it feasible. It's virtually uncharted territory for us that much is for certain.

/fapfapfap girls
/fapfapfap gears

Mike Cosgrove
January 4th, 2010, 05:42 PM
I think plushies would be a good place to start, as one would assume they are technology cheap to produce, and they have a good appeal to them.

Plus, you know, muspell plushies would sell like hot cakes.

JKRevan
January 4th, 2010, 05:49 PM
LoL

Muspell plushies and Bipin Plushies..

NORG PLUSHIES FTW

Mike Cosgrove
January 4th, 2010, 05:55 PM
I'd buy a flyseed that doubled as a real seed :3

gnosis22
January 4th, 2010, 06:01 PM
EchoSaviour;62757']A full ACE Online product line has been discussed half jokingly among us.

Bipin plushies, figurines of the ACE girls, scale model GEARS, shirts and whatnot.

Considering the Chinese ACE actually has stuff like calendars, keychains and whatnot for their version, it shouldn't be outside the realm of possibility. But if we did bring out those kinds of things, it would require quite a bit of research on our end first to make it feasible. It's virtually uncharted territory for us that much is for certain.

If you do this, you gotta have TV advertisements first.

Without those the general public will go "WTF is a bipin???"

Mike Cosgrove
January 4th, 2010, 06:10 PM
Just putting it in the suba mall would be good enough :3

FortunePaw
January 4th, 2010, 06:11 PM
EchoSaviour;62757']A full ACE Online product line has been discussed half jokingly among us.

*running off to make a few oversea orders*

Glad I can speak chinese :awsum:

m2530186
January 4th, 2010, 06:17 PM
I have a major doubt: Can we use weaponry from our main characters, and/or POLs and stuff like that for this event?

FortunePaw
January 4th, 2010, 06:53 PM
I have a major doubt: Can we use weaponry from our main characters, and/or POLs and stuff like that for this event?

I think that there's no rules regarding arguements. So use as many as you can (as well as exp hh).

EchoSaviour
January 4th, 2010, 06:54 PM
We don't care how you get the experience, as long as you get the experience.

Polysaccharide
January 4th, 2010, 08:00 PM
People don't like PVP events because theres this thing called a poly.

IIYuriII
January 4th, 2010, 08:48 PM
can my Bg lvl 6 count as event period when it start ? or do i have to make one for that event period ?

and also can it start at lv11 since 1-11 is not really grinding i mean you just do a mission instantly lvl up to 11

Edit: Never mind

Polysaccharide
January 4th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Event Period: Jan 11th , to Jan 25th. (12am to 12am Server Time)

Event Details:
All new characters have 2 weeks to get as much experience as they can. Top player that gets the most experience gets the Ace of Aces plaque. The top 5 players in experience get SP prize bonus. Everyone else who reaches level 71 and higher get a general prize.

Theres your answer.

Monkeynucleosis
January 4th, 2010, 10:18 PM
You should make a PvP event. But make it so people have to
grind a gear up to level 31 at least. Then host the event a few
separate times. A schedule for them all. About 5 or 6. 1
each day of the week so more players have a chance to
participate. The top winners each get a nice prize. Nothing
too fancy though. Then if you want, you can make them
have a final go at each other. The winner gets the grand
prize of about 20k SP. I know for sure a lot of people would
appreciate the memories it brings back. People can't use
defense cards either. Maybe MGs can enchant their armor to
e2 defense. No more or they get disqualified. No pierce
enchanted weapons either. No enchanted radars or engines.
Just a pure, old school PvP event like back in the old SCO days.
I'm sure people would appreciate this more for the fun and
old memories it brings back than the prize itself. I know I would.
:D

tl;dr ~ OLD SKEWL SCO PVP EVENT PLIX PLOX!! :awsum:

P.S ~ This is just an example, and everything like rules, level
limits, and pretty much everything I suggested can be changed.
Just would be nice to relive one of those old moments that made
us love the game for what it was in the first place. I'm sure you
can relate Echo ;)

~t

BullsI
January 4th, 2010, 10:26 PM
90% of the server's population can grind effectively, 5% of the server can fight effectively, therefore grinding events will reach a larger % of the population. Besides, as swifts attempt at a 1v1 tourney proved rather well, its hard to do pvp events. Something like an LNS once in a while would be amusing though. haha

IGI
January 4th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Ive already won this. Meneserov is gonna grind my gear ;>

Corak_the_Mysterious
January 4th, 2010, 10:53 PM
Is it ironic that the person that wins the "Official Killmark" will likely be dropping tons of them? I am all for rewarding people that are grinding up, but when you are acknowledging someone in that fashion, you have to realize that winning a big contest like that makes the player "important". Meaning, people know who the person is, even across servers. This is not the type of event that would bring out some of the better players as winners.

It's true that some players have been famous in the past because they got a higher level than other people at the time, like Doubleeagle or StealthDevil. But going strictly on that is going to cause Ace real image problems, it just isn't that kind of game. You guys really need to be more careful about who you're promoting here.

The attitude in AR was already that Ace was full of really bad players who couldn't handle the grind or the competition in AR. If you're really looking to attract some of the more dedicated ones, you're going to have to promote the pvp side more. I'm not talking about "skill" either, which is totally subjective. I never hear about how hard someone is to kill, or how good of a lead they are, or how much people learned from the person. The lack of promotion of these kinds of people are what's making this game look like the minor leagues right now. I know there must be a way you can promote them too.

Anyway, it really seems like I am trashing the event here. The idea itself is very interesting, and a lot of the players seem to agree with me on that. Although I am really not against it, I'd like to see something of this nature directed towards a different type of player, someone who's victory would result in an improvement of the game for all players. Since the grinding itself might as well be a 1 player game, but the Nation Wars effect everyone.

Mike Cosgrove
January 4th, 2010, 10:58 PM
My educated guess is that this is soley *because* of a large number of new players (from AR, perhaps) coming into the game. Encouraging people to quickly grind to "War ready" levels and skip the (IMHO) horrible PVP that you encounter below level 65~ would be a good idea.

But going strictly on that is going to cause Ace real image problems, it just isn't that kind of game. You guys really need to be more careful about who you're promoting here.

The attitude in AR was already that Ace was full of really bad players who couldn't handle the grind or the competition in AR.

That's quite interesting. Considering grinding is the worst part of this game and the competition is just as fierce on this side .....I would say that's quite a silly statement.

But then again, we have ichard, so everything's out the window.

Corak_the_Mysterious
January 4th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Fair or not, that is the attitude of a lot of the AR players. And while there are a lot of players that are always going to think they're better than everyone else on both sides, there are a fair amount of players that are actually good that think that way too. The problem with this is it keeps some of them away since they think there's no good competition here.

Trollpoke
January 4th, 2010, 11:22 PM
about ar...

this "event" is basically fishing for players from ar.

i mean come on. 2 free SG sets for grinding to TG? :awsum:

Updating steam
January 4th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Fair or not, that is the attitude of a lot of the AR players. And while there are a lot of players that are always going to think they're better than everyone else on both sides, there are a fair amount of players that are actually good that think that way too. The problem with this is it keeps some of them away since they think there's no good competition here.

Sounds like a good thing... Let the prejudiced elitest asswads enjoy their never-ever-ever-gonna-get-updated-gameforge-game.

sonata
January 5th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Well lets look at this from suba's point of view. This is a great chance to increase their revenue from people buying POL, leveling sets, slot armors, and sg'ing eprot weapons. At the same time it has a good chance of increasing the player base by taking people from AR.

On the player side I know many of us can hit 71 pretty fast. However, this also has the chance of making the grind easier for lowbies since they will be able to find forms for their grind maps even if they don't make a new character. This will increase the retention rate of fresh people, which also increases revenue.

I'm not going to say this is a bad idea because it gives an incentive for people to make new characters that they may not have the motivation for otherwise. Personally i'm going to make a 71 b gear. Why? because its an easier grind and free SG sets heck ya.

Antares
January 5th, 2010, 12:40 AM
Very cool event. Good luck to all those going for the Grand Prize!

Hey can an M-GEAR be grinded (er ground?) up in this time to earn those sg sets?

Shuffl3z
January 5th, 2010, 12:47 AM
well good luck to the ppl that want to grind a gear for this event to 71 , tho i can just farm for def/eva cards and sell it 10k credits each ;>

Trollpoke
January 5th, 2010, 12:55 AM
well on artimus, there's really only 2 brigs that don't suck balls deep. thus, the lack of competition.

i doubt some of the newer brigs from AR are any better.

but then AGAIN. we have ichard. so there goes that theory.

EDIT:

2 active brigs

xSousuke
January 5th, 2010, 12:59 AM
Any event that promotes grinding is pure friggin fail as far as im concerned. I mean the prize is REALLY cool and I'd love to have it but no friggin way are you gonna see me grind for 2 weeks nonstop racing with everyone else who wants it. I like doing other things, and going outside to see the sunlight, yerp the SUN does exist and it doesnt burn quite nearly as bad as the nerds think >_> Maybe if this event was out at the beginning or something then it would be plausible but when youve already got 8x and 9x gears who the hell wants to do more grinding. I already know that with these exp hours its easily possible to hit 8x in those 2 weeks if you ***** out, and im sure someones gonna do it. Why torture yourself anymore. This is a great event for those grind whores who are a joke though(im looking at you edelhonk you terrible terrible excuse for a player, or a "intelligent" human being for that matter). I can only hope that ANI artemis gets the winner so I can viciously and maliciously farm the failure.

tl;dr: Grindin sucks ass, why do it again for a, albeit shinny, friggin prize that says you have no life.

PS: I WOULD TOTALLY BUY A BIPIN PLUSHIE. THAT THING WOULD BE LIKE ****ING AWESOME. I wore a stuffed squid around for a day and that was hilarious so wearing a bipin would be like LULS. Oh and T-shirts and caps would be cool to actually. I nids plis meng wakakakaka

thatunderscoreguy
January 5th, 2010, 01:14 AM
if you want a PVP based event do something like this, but with fame. though this will bring out a whole lot of lowbie farming, maybe make only vet/TG up kms count towards the total fame.

Antares
January 5th, 2010, 01:23 AM
Any event that promotes grinding is pure friggin fail as far as im concerned. <snip> I can only hope that ANI artemis gets the winner so I can viciously and maliciously farm the failure.<snip>

You know, your post got me curious what your opinion would be, say, what if all safe zones were disabled?

Kyokun17
January 5th, 2010, 02:19 AM
This reminds me of my old days in maple, when nexon held contests for people who made "such and such" rankings for new servers and crap, it was pure pandamonium, KSers EVERYWHERE, and it will be no diffrent here, people making alts of whatever gear they already have broken equipment for so they can rage to 71 and get that plaque, thats gonna do them what good? they can look at it themselves, but when they show it off to their friends their friends are gonna say "you wasted 2 weeks of your life for THAT?"

I'd like one, I think its kinda cool, BUT im not gonna waste 2 weeks to punch out another IG to 71(I have some good nub leg edrills that make IG grinding REALLY fast) just to have a CHANCE of winning it

To much KSing will be out and about to really make the event worth trying for

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE:
Slope/BL will be quite empty with everyone making alts for me to enjoy going for kit commander with alot less KSing ;)

Arturia Pendragon
January 5th, 2010, 03:32 AM

Oh god, I can already picture the horror of basement dwellers adding those figurines to their "collection". Please for the love of god at least do the world a favor and don't make a Gina figurine.

icantgetthenameiwant
January 5th, 2010, 04:13 AM
Very cool event. Good luck to all those going for the Grand Prize!

Hey can an M-GEAR be grinded (er ground?) up in this time to earn those sg sets?

Took me about 2 weeks to get 1-70 as a defense build.

From ~50+ I was stacking exp items

Although I farmed WMI like insane, ****ed around a lot, and got ~500 fame along the way

Oh I didn't have good weapons until mid 6x

I could easily grind another MG to 71 in that time now that I can stack exp items from level 1, I got crazy weapons, and I actually know what I'm doing (Attack build, restat for 300def at 71 ftw. Don't torture yourself.). This event is a no go for me though. I need to hit 80 before I work on an alt :P

Maybe I can hit 80 before the 11th...

I do need an arena alt...

Tynaiden00
January 5th, 2010, 08:57 AM
Self-interest in finding my old npcshop armor papercraft prototypes...

Ferserious though, merchandise good. I know I've been wanting something since 2006 to sit on my desk or throw at the roommate while I scream "braaaaandybuurrg". Also since the bigcheeses are already in Asia, finding a manufacturer couldnt be too hard?

Hm. Plaque is nice, but I've burned out waaay to much on grinding in the past three or so years. On that note; think I might design my own "Killmark" poster with some space on the bottom for kill-ticks.

Pinoyisthenewblack
January 5th, 2010, 09:32 AM
- Make an "OK" set of lvl 1 missiles, lvl ~10 missiles, lvl 20, 30, 40, 50 etc woos and get ready a set of RA pias/acids.

- Make a BG, equip TFU and lvl 1 missiles

- Quickly grind to 11, equip set of ~11 missiles, go to nation

- Quickly level to 20, equip lvl 20 woos

- Quickly level to ~50

- Get plvled to lvl ~60

- Get plvled to 74 in DC

- Die from boredom in the wall until event finishes :V

Desirables: POL, Full form with MG buffs when not plvled, plvling sets, masters inspiration, day/night shifts with briggies to grind 24/7

Method might change. I guess there will be a lot of new BGs flying around :P

Suggestions:

- 1 week only
- 4 1st prizes, 1 for each type of gear
- "who gets more fame with a lvl 20 gear" event instead (check logs for xfeeding stupidity)
- Give me 6 Watermelon armor upgrade cards

EchoSaviour
January 5th, 2010, 10:43 AM
Oh god, I can already picture the horror of basement dwellers adding those figurines to their "collection". Please for the love of god at least do the world a favor and don't make a Gina figurine.

What if we made a Ceris figurine?

SpaceHippo
January 5th, 2010, 10:45 AM
PS: I WOULD TOTALLY BUY A BIPIN PLUSHIE. THAT THING WOULD BE LIKE ****ING AWESOME. I wore a stuffed squid around for a day and that was hilarious so wearing a bipin would be like LULS. Oh and T-shirts and caps would be cool to actually. I nids plis meng wakakakaka

you mean like this (was a first draft could make another one day if my gf feels up to it)

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt50/ArisenNix/DSC03992.jpg

EchoSaviour
January 5th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Btw, judging from the general reception, we'll see if we can try for other merchandise in other events. I can't make any promises on this as it's territory I'm entirely not familiar with.

xSousuke
January 5th, 2010, 11:28 AM
you mean like this (was a first draft could make another one day if my gf feels up to it)

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt50/ArisenNix/DSC03992.jpg

BIIIPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I WANT ITTTTTTTTTTT :'(

GIB T3H BIPINS TO ME

You know, your post got me curious what your opinion would be, say, what if all safe zones were disabled?

Oh you must mean like it was in the pre-zomg days, to that I say bring the event and hundreds of grindwhores. I gladly welcome them to grindwhore lifelessly while I go and give them a surprise to keep them awake.

EchoSaviour
January 5th, 2010, 12:51 PM
What if i made a grind event for a plushie bipin lol

Trollpoke
January 5th, 2010, 12:53 PM
EchoSaviour;63271']What if i made a grind event for a plushie bipin lol

then you'd have 50 heros per nation and it would break the game

Mike Cosgrove
January 5th, 2010, 01:12 PM
then you'd have 50 heros per nation and it would break the game

So true. So true. I'd grind for a bipin plushie.

ApocryphaB
January 5th, 2010, 07:52 PM
I'd quit school and get kicked out of my house to grind for that plushie.

Kiradorn
January 6th, 2010, 06:27 AM
once again swift is willing to sit on his ass for the rest of his life for some complicated pieces of Binary :P

and a dress :P

AnimaxSquareCow
January 6th, 2010, 03:14 PM
once again swift is willing to sit on his ass for the rest of his life for some complicated pieces of Binary :P

and a dress :P

who has the pink dress my lovely bro <3 :P

*luv u and u noe et*

MadameArsenic
January 6th, 2010, 03:20 PM
That plaque hanging on your wall will get you laid for sure.

buddylee
January 6th, 2010, 04:31 PM
That plaque hanging on your wall will get you laid for sure.

I am going to get a tattoo of the plaque ...

JoyWalker
January 6th, 2010, 06:04 PM
dont really care about this event but the winner surely dont deserve the title Ace of Aces more like Grind ***** of Aces

Loveee
January 7th, 2010, 08:42 AM
i think this shows who are the people who doesnt have a life and just plays this game 24/7! 01/11/10 is like the start of school for most college students, high schools already started. so hmm, people already started working. now who will be left? the "NO LIFE!"

ps. not hating.

xSousuke
January 7th, 2010, 12:00 PM
echosaviour;63271']what if i made a grind event for a plushie bipin lol

then that would be the greatest event ever. You would be the hero of gms :d

Lonewolf7191
January 7th, 2010, 12:15 PM
can i get a blueprint of that thing so i can make one myself :V i need an A+ in wood and metalworks class

im ****ing srs

SkeetSkeetSkeeter
January 7th, 2010, 12:39 PM
College? Forget about it, all you need is an Ace Online Plaque to show your parents what you've done with your life.