PDA

View Full Version : Trade bug (GM see this)

Faxiz
August 9th, 2013, 10:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXjIgOQ-gY0&feature=youtu.be

I think this video shows it all.
What I am curious about, is how this looks in the logs? Will it be like the trade has went thru?

And yes, I would like my 10kk back :)

Fervid
August 9th, 2013, 11:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXjIgOQ-gY0&feature=youtu.be

I think this video shows it all.
What I am curious about, is how this looks in the logs? Will it be like the trade has went thru?

And yes, I would like my 10kk back :)

Can we please get some more written information about what happened.

Bug Description:
Procedure to duplicate this bug:
Other information:

Also please provide the date/time.

ChristianoAranez
August 9th, 2013, 11:17 AM
When I clicked trade, my window closed right away, but thats all I got.

Faxiz
August 9th, 2013, 11:26 AM
The date was today.
We both accepted the trade but for me it didn't go thru. Cacarot's window went down and his money was gone. Supposed to be traded to me. But I never got any because the window never closed, so eventually I had to click cancel or log out (the result would have been the same).

Procedure to duplicate this bug: Just keep trading... It's rare when this happens, but sux when it does.

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
August 9th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Thats just lag, i once lost my friend wand that way (im really sorry :( ), its like when you drop an item and it dissapears, if you wait enough it will appear, same with trades and aging, or when a player store doesnt opens. Only money was lost in the trade? GM does give back items lost like this, but im not sure about money :EEK:

Faxiz
August 9th, 2013, 11:30 AM
If it's lag then it's usually just 2-3 seconds. This lasted around 1 minute until I hit cancel.

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
August 9th, 2013, 11:33 AM
No really, it can be for a lot of time, it has happened many times with diferent npcs, but just once trading, maybe only trades get stuck.

Fervid
August 16th, 2013, 09:11 AM
After watching this video, I'm still not 100% clear as to what the bug is. Are you giving someone 10m gold in a trade window? When creating this bugs you have to explain everything in full detail, almost as if it's to a person that has never played PT before. We really need to follow the correct procedure when submitting a bug report. Bug reports have to be created in a way that outlines the problem, provides video/images of the problem and ways to duplicate the problem. I'm going to close this thread so that you can resubmit it using the proper format.

Server Date & Time bug occurred:
Bug Description:
Procedure to duplicate this bug:
Other information:
Screenshot(s)/Video(s):