PDA

View Full Version : need some guidance

kevindtrojan
August 9th, 2013, 11:17 AM
hello every1, im kina noob at this game have a 85 mech a 70 magician and kinda leveling a pike 60. At this moment im not sure how to proceed with my chars, my end goal is to have a good character to pvp with, i really like how a mech looks and thats about it. pike and mag i lvled because i heard they are easier to lvl. My issue at this moment is should i push my mech higher lvl even tho its so dificult to lvl or should i lvl my magician first so that i have some form of income to maintain my mech (aging, items, etc).

side note: at what lvl does being a mech with no aoe not matter anymore i heard later on u just kill 1 mob at a time isnted of spawns of mobs were aoe is superior. also need some help with gear aging and how to lvl at 85+ because god its a pain.

Ferux
August 9th, 2013, 11:39 AM
1v1 = 100+
Also playing this game for PvP? lol

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
August 9th, 2013, 11:39 AM
SoD score was reduced to 1/4, so a mage or a pike wont help much for getting gold. My suggestion is that you should focus on only 1 character, buy all the items you need for it and forget about the others for now, use them as mules, specially if you are going for a slow lvler like mech.

kevindtrojan
August 9th, 2013, 11:58 AM
hmm ive played other MMO before and all i do is pvp but im curious now, is the anything amazing that priston tale does that is the main reason it has such an immense player base?

ty silent, can you tell me at what lvl does not having an aoe ability prevent me from lvling as the highest potencial meaning at what point does mob have enough hp that killing them 1v1 is the best way to kill for melees

Ferux
August 9th, 2013, 12:02 PM
The point of this game is showing off your shiny gear, that is it.

kevindtrojan
August 9th, 2013, 12:05 PM
well the point of most player who do mmos is showing off period. you grind to be able to kill some1 else or grind to have shiny gear either way either way u spend your time to show what you acomplish.

Ferux
August 9th, 2013, 01:49 PM
I didn't mean the goal of players I meant the goal of the game itself (none), PvP is there just to be there mostly to see who can 1 shot the other faster, it's really to show that your weapon glows more then the other guy weapon and that in itself is mostly luck no skill involved.

megaman007
August 9th, 2013, 03:21 PM
You will get a lot of opinions as to what to level first. My choice was pike because I had a mage higher then my pike and mage suck at hunting so I switched and used my mule and leveled my pike higher then mage so I could hunt decent and provide for my other characters. Mechs are good for pvp but I am not sure how good they are at hunting at higher maps with no aoe skills because I have one 6x as a mule and I use to play around with him but got bored. But mechs seem to be awesome in higher levels especially at bless castle where mostly everyone goes here to pvp. Mechs are good at being tanks if built right. With the new tier 5 skills maybe mech is better then before at hunting but I am not sure what skills he has at tier 5. Someone else with higher mech could tell you more about that. Just giving my input what I think I would level with and not saying other characters are any better or worse.