PDA

View Full Version : Suba Games & ACE Online 5th Anniversary Event!

Involution
August 15th, 2013, 03:09 PM
Suba Games 5th Anniversary Event

Hi all! :COOL:

We're pleased to announce our event in celebration of Suba Games' 5th anniversary for ACE Online. It's hard to believe that time's passed so quickly, but here we are today!

We've got a brand-new event item dropping in the game right now, the Suba 5th Anniversary Gift. This item, when opened, will provide you with various items from ACE Online's history. Among them are special rare items like Ancient Ice, War Point Capsules, Super Gambles, Christmas Gifts, Tokens. You might even get lucky and find a Mad Clue or Hyper Enchant Item Protect Card... or unlucky, and find yourself with some Suba Capsules. :troll:

How to get these items? A wide selection of bosses roaming the game are dropping these items when you defeat them. We might end up expanding the number of enemies who drop these items in a future update as the event goes on, so stay tuned...

This event will be running from today into September, so don't panic, you'll have plenty of time to get your hands on some special prizes.

Exynos
August 15th, 2013, 03:17 PM
So, till we get into September or till Sep ends?

Pnayran
August 15th, 2013, 03:28 PM
dropping from any kind of mob?

TomQuayle
August 15th, 2013, 03:34 PM
please give us the complete description. does it drops on MOBS or just BOSS?

Lonewolf7191
August 15th, 2013, 03:36 PM
please give us the complete description. does it drops on MOBS or just BOSS?

It says "bosses". So I'm pretty sure that means that it drops from bosses.
Since it doesn't say "mobs" or "goldies", i would assume that they do not drop from mobs or goldies.

BobSaget
August 15th, 2013, 03:38 PM
are they those crazy orbitron things?

TomQuayle
August 15th, 2013, 03:49 PM
thats gonna be hard to get if it drops only from boss. so that means. only the BG's would get em if u do it with certain people. poor mg's

Prinn1973
August 15th, 2013, 03:58 PM
Suba Games 5th Anniversary Event

How to get these items? A wide selection of bosses roaming the game are dropping these items when you defeat them. We might end up expanding the number of enemies who drop these items in a future update as the event goes on, so stay tuned...

I have the same question that all... BOSSES of map or Goldies? Because if there is from boss map it's the poor event that i saw in the history of game.

Involution
August 15th, 2013, 04:05 PM
It's bosses, not goldies. But, maybe we can expand the list based on player demand. :) Remember though, the event is going for a month, and some of the drops are pretty good.

Prinn1973
August 15th, 2013, 04:10 PM
But the event is only thinked for high levels, not for all players, isnt it?

And the boss only drop to the player that do more dmg of formation...

And the brigade that know respawn of boss can have it continuesly...

Without comments about event... :(

If is for do a event for high levels only... use a private map coh by level directly... but this not is for all players.

Involution
August 15th, 2013, 04:11 PM
But the event is only thinked for high levels, not for all players, isnt it?
Several lower-level bosses will drop these items.

IdleShark
August 15th, 2013, 04:17 PM
The event is good and all, but did you guys actually think it through?
I mean, it doesn't affect me, but how do you expect MGs to compete? They are not the DPS gear and they cannot out-DPS any other gear. There are not many bosses and considering how many people are gonna farm bosses like crazy, I highly doubt any lower level player or Mgears would be able to get anything from this event.

Several lower-level bosses will drop these items.

Doesn't really matter, within like 30 minutes of this patch, all small bosses have been wiped out. It would be a lot better if goldies dropped them as well.

Thanks for the event though.

TomQuayle
August 15th, 2013, 04:20 PM
It's bosses, not goldies. But, maybe we can expand the list based on player demand. :) Remember though, the event is going for a month, and some of the drops are pretty good.

this means MG's are not part of the event... and only 1 cap drops on 1 boss.. wow.. gudluck MG's .. you have the reason to QQ now..

Prinn1973
August 15th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Core of Violent Blizzard that is killed by high levels, as equal with quetzal, gryphon, rock emperator, pathos, towercontrol and base. All its controlled by highest levels... i dude that 1 wigman can do nothing against lvl 101.

DeadImpact
August 15th, 2013, 04:53 PM
I have to admit, this event is not MG friendly at all.

Hell.. We have it bad enough with all the ungrateful people that think we exist to do their bidding without so much as a thanks.

:ehh:

Involution
August 15th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Just want to let you guys know, since the reception to this event hasn't been the hottest so far:

This event was planned to have much more frequent drops, appearing from pretty much every enemy in the game, albeit at low-ish rates (similar to WP capsules).

There was an issue with the update which prevented most monsters from actually dropping the item. Rather than hold off on the update but have a mysterious event item floating around, we decided to release and start the event now, and update it back into working order as soon as possible.

I've asked for that update to be sent ASAP (overnight if possible), and the drop rates will affect all enemies in the game instead of just bosses (but, bosses will be guaranteed drops). Rest assured, drop rates will be increasing - but don't expect them to get too crazy, since the event is running for a month after all. :)

Hawkerace
August 15th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Not enough green emotes.

Just want to let you guys know, since the reception to this event hasn't been the hottest so far:

I know it's hard to grasp and accept, but you could easily just have a sticky and allow players to pitch their own events, and you could practice them with the public every odd day or whenever as opposed to what you're doing now but without rewards (or little ones) and see the reception and build on the ideas.

I mean at least the interaction with the players would be worth more than the reward itself, you're practically a virtual god - you should start acting like it in regards of some of these events.

Not trying to be disrespectful or calling you guys out, but this is just plain laziness that caters to already in-game mechanics with little effort and further destroys the new pushes you try to do.

I personally would dump a few ideas that have worked, and I bet there's players out there who have more creativity and imagination than you or I, so like freebeeeees??

Involution
August 15th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Not enough green emotes.
:XD::O:awsum::confused::o:p:rolleyes::COOL::-):EEK::lol::eek::troll::'(

:MAD:

Hawkerace
August 15th, 2013, 08:37 PM
I edited my post for some real talk serious mode just cause I love you, okay??

;);););););););););););)

ps also happy one year anniversary at jewba games.

Prinn1973
August 15th, 2013, 10:18 PM
Involution, more thanks for resolve the problem with event ;)
:p

Lonewolf7191
August 15th, 2013, 10:29 PM
I personally would dump a few ideas that have worked, and I bet there's players out there who have more creativity and imagination than you or I, so like freebeeeees??

For example, Ox and his streamevents.

DDMC
August 16th, 2013, 09:53 AM
AWW CRAP MAD CLUES AGAIN D:

MAKE EPIC IE's :D

HeatOrbit
August 16th, 2013, 04:09 PM
AWW CRAP MAD CLUES AGAIN D:

MAKE EPIC IE's :D
Come back :( Our little son DistoOrbit misses you!

Tbosci01
August 22nd, 2013, 12:28 PM
could we possibly get them for 5:25?
if so that would be great. it would be giving the lower level gears and the MG's a few caps, which would be much harder to get elsewhere.

BobSaget
August 22nd, 2013, 06:02 PM
could we possibly get them for 5:25?
if so that would be great. it would be giving the lower level gears and the MG's a few caps, which would be much harder to get elsewhere.

they drop from goldies now so no

Kalish11
August 24th, 2013, 10:43 PM
Have shot around 20-30 goldies and not one Anniversary gift has dropped.

Also, opened around 140-150 anniversary gifts and have not seen a single mad clue. Anyone seen any?

Lonewolf7191
August 25th, 2013, 03:34 AM
Have shot around 20-30 goldies and not one Anniversary gift has dropped.

Also, opened around 140-150 anniversary gifts and have not seen a single mad clue. Anyone seen any?

I have gotten over 200 gifts so far, not a single madclue. And no, goldies doesn't seem to be dropping them.

Exynos
August 25th, 2013, 04:22 AM
I dropped a 5day mem from my 1st caps :v

FAQBG
October 12th, 2013, 08:43 AM
X.X same here noting rare... just regular crap.. most of them i sell to shop... but i got lots of membership .. i have added like 15 days of Membership to current one :) and i also got a prefix wipe, well that's it from me.. but i`m we usually receive a gift from gm .. like stealth cards? now?? any one knows about?

IronlEye
October 12th, 2013, 12:44 PM
X.X same here noting rare... just regular crap.. most of them i sell to shop... but i got lots of membership .. i have added like 15 days of Membership to current one :) and i also got a prefix wipe, well that's it from me.. but i`m we usually receive a gift from gm .. like stealth cards? now?? any one knows about?

> lots of membership
>same here nothing rare... just regular crap

Don't expect to get OP stuff from such a wide event. What happened with players lately, always begging for better stuff D:

If you have payed attention on the forum, the GM was in the hospital for a period of time, that's why he hasn't been ingame often. Yesterday we had 8 msc again.

Again, stop begging for more free stuff.

FAQBG
October 12th, 2013, 01:39 PM
well we all love something for free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0y9DkJcxH4