PDA

View Full Version : Pets?

YutaSnow
August 16th, 2013, 06:07 AM
hi, I wonder if it's possible to buy back the previous pets?

i hope i can get back my Hierophant Tarot Pet ><

DemonSora
August 16th, 2013, 06:48 AM
I don't think you can get your stuff back,everyone will have to start a new account/character....

Warkpelia
August 16th, 2013, 07:15 AM
I would like to be able to buy the Hierophant Tarot Pet as well upon relaunch; before it is placed inside of a gacha item or along side it even if it were for a set period of time, just not in the form of flash sale...

AscensionJr
August 16th, 2013, 10:27 AM
If you mean "buy back" its possible as long as its available on IM
but if you mean "get back from old account" its not possible

Nikito1489
August 16th, 2013, 07:36 PM
As everyone says, everything will be wiped, we dont know if subagames will start with the LH that gamania started with or the one where they left it. Either way, i think they will release the zodiac pets first, then tarots... And they will probably do it 1 by 1 too, for profit. Then maybe just like JP LH, they will put it on rotation, only some gacha stays in mall and they switch it off for another.

KiraiLH
August 16th, 2013, 11:27 PM
I can see the variations of pets being released just not right away.

SephyrelLH
August 17th, 2013, 04:08 AM
As everyone says, everything will be wiped, we dont know if subagames will start with the LH that gamania started with or the one where they left it. Either way, i think they will release the zodiac pets first, then tarots... And they will probably do it 1 by 1 too, for profit. Then maybe just like JP LH, they will put it on rotation, only some gacha stays in mall and they switch it off for another.

for you to get your old account back, they first had to have the original accounts files, wich are a lot, second they would have to make sure you were the owner of the account, and cross reference it with BP purchases and IP address.....overall a lot of work, and they wont get profit from it since you will have your stuff back, so its unlikely and if you guys are hopping to get all zodiac pets on item mall at once....i have news for you, i hardly believe there will be any pet in store for like 1 month, since they are still fixing and tweeking lots of things.

in MMO its hard to find all bugs without help of players, thus they do Beta, but even after beta i dont think we will see them soon......wich is a shame cause i miss my pets

AscensionJr
August 17th, 2013, 09:15 AM
LH wont have beta part once it re-release with subagames. In my personal opinion, i think IM will be empty for few days/weeks/months (Who knows?) I prefer i can play LH with minor bugs and without zodiac pets or other IM stuff than i have all IM stuff but we can farm bugs while playing game. We here to play game right? Not to farm bugs. Thats why subagames taking their time to adjust new LH to avoid bugs that you'll hate

SephyrelLH
August 17th, 2013, 12:55 PM
LH wont have beta part once it re-release with subagames. In my personal opinion, i think IM will be empty for few days/weeks/months (Who knows?) I prefer i can play LH with minor bugs and without zodiac pets or other IM stuff than i have all IM stuff but we can farm bugs while playing game. We here to play game right? Not to farm bugs. Thats why subagames taking their time to adjust new LH to avoid bugs that you'll hate

one of the Mods here, said it was possible to have beta, and i believe it is most likely so, for any other game always has it

KiraiLH
August 17th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Yeah one of the Mods said that they were most likely going to have to beta period to see if they have any kinks they're going to have to work out.

Warkpelia
August 17th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Kkid said Suba Games will first put Lucent Heart into Beta process before fully releasing the game. To work out kinks and bugs in the game and made sure everything is squared away for when the game does get fully launched. (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=56963&p=585811#post585811)

KiraiLH
August 17th, 2013, 02:28 PM
^ there you go lol you can't get anymore clear than that xD

AscensionJr
August 17th, 2013, 06:51 PM
i though i read somewhere about no bea for LH

Warkpelia
August 17th, 2013, 07:30 PM
i though i read somewhere about no bea for LH

Likely players speculating because the game had been released before wouldn't require a beta. New release or re-release requires a beta test to ensure things are working properly on their servers and working properly in general.

AscensionJr
August 18th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Well, doesnt matter it have beta or not. We still can't get our pets back @_@

Manifick
August 18th, 2013, 02:31 PM
all MY pets starved!!!

Owra
August 18th, 2013, 03:17 PM
start anew like hot hot bread just came out from oven

SpectreGeminiSaga
August 28th, 2013, 01:54 AM
I miss my gemini pets too qq

DreamLH
August 30th, 2013, 04:25 PM
I'm glad I didn't buy anything, but I probably will this time with Subagames hosting LH.

KiahInoue
September 2nd, 2013, 08:20 AM
My beloved hierophant Q.Q i want him back.