PDA

View Full Version : Not sure how Attack Rating is working.

TroobeN
August 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I'm not really sure how attack rating is affecting my character. I'm playing pike and I wonder what is more important. Either Attack Rating or Attack Power? Well according to subagames PT site Attack rating is "how often your character's attacks will stike" - meaning more AT = less chance to miss, right?

TheRealDeath
August 17th, 2013, 11:29 AM
Attack power is more important. You're right abotu the attack rating meaning less misses, but you don't have to worry about that. When you hit lvl 86 and get the amplify skill your attack rating will increase at a crazy rate, and it won't be a problem anymore. Just focus on attack power.

TroobeN
August 20th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Thanks for reply :) but according to this post https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=55145, tier 5 skill "amplified" gives you additional Attack POWER not RATING, am I missing something? And how about high lvls ( never beed higher than 7x ) - will I still be mass killing with my tornado or after like 10x monsters are getting so strong that only 1v1 is an option? Any help on that? thanks.

MySis
August 21st, 2013, 04:37 AM
...and of course the Pikeman class continues to rule 1v1...

SandalHat
August 21st, 2013, 08:35 AM
Thanks for reply :) but according to this post https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=55145, tier 5 skill "amplified" gives you additional Attack POWER not RATING, am I missing something? And how about high lvls ( never beed higher than 7x ) - will I still be mass killing with my tornado or after like 10x monsters are getting so strong that only 1v1 is an option? Any help on that? thanks.

As far as I can tell, "amplified" brings your min attack POWER closer to the max attack POWER (scythes have a relatively low min and the highest max if I am correcto). And it also gives you attack RATING ("additional accuracy" in the table). So it should help to improve both Tornado and 1v1.

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
August 21st, 2013, 04:25 PM
I Dont think amplified (or any buff) affects the atk pow of an aoe skill. Sorry, but pike still sucks at sod :evil:

DarkMithrandir
August 22nd, 2013, 06:02 AM
the increased min attack power from amp does affect you aoe dmg but attack rate does not help because aoe skills never miss.
at lower lvls below 95 at rate doesnt matter much its only after that the monster get a great bump in defense and you will need more attack rate to hit them

Gre3ny
August 22nd, 2013, 02:06 PM
ya amp helps with SOD so much ^^