PDA

View Full Version : [Guild] Dessert Nom Nom Guild (Inactive)

RukaMency
August 20th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Well... I can't tell if it's too early, but Here goes... x_x;

I am Leader from Divina. I am hoping to keep this position. I will introduce myself; My name is LunaMency. Despite what the site has done to my name X). I will being leading this DNN in Lucent Heart, I would like to have semi-serious BUT fun guild. It's because I would like a guild that actually does kill bosses, do GvG, Do KM, Help others that need help, but I cannot force you to do that. :P but I would like to hope that it'll happen and not one person does everything for the guild. I would not force you to do Guild Merit, but it would be nice. There are no requirements BUT there are rules of course.

1. Do not cause drama. This means do not fight other members, Please report to me, Uimori, or Koyukii
2. Do not Bash on other Guilds. (I seriously do not Tolerate it)
3. If you’re going to be inactive let the Leader, Chief, and/or Officers know by mail or whispers.
4. I will absolutely not tolerate racist, political debates, religion insults, or anything offends another member of the guild, you will be kicked immediately, no exceptions.
5. DO NOT SPAM.

(Sometimes Rules are subject to change by Adding, In case I forget any)

The GuildMaster: LunaMency
The Vice Master: Ui

I hope you guys are ready to start off with the re-released Lucent Heart Because I sure am!

See you all in the game and on forums. ^_^ :COOL: :COOL:

SephyrelLH
August 20th, 2013, 04:08 PM
oh look who it is xD, gonna add you,

i would advice you to put this on DNN fb page... and too earlie? i did mine like 1 month ago, i win in term of eraliness xDD

RukaMency
August 20th, 2013, 04:45 PM
oh look who it is xD, gonna add you,

i would advice you to put this on DNN fb page... and too earlie? i did mine like 1 month ago, i win in term of eraliness xDD

;) I asked them before hand.

SephyrelLH
August 20th, 2013, 05:26 PM
oh, great job then, i believe this thread then will become huge in no time xD

K989801
August 20th, 2013, 06:18 PM
DNN can truly be the ultimate guild, what i remember was we lacked team work but we were getting there. ;)

SephyrelLH
August 20th, 2013, 06:51 PM
DNN can truly be the ultimate guild, what i remember was we lacked team work but we were getting there. ;)

i would avoid comments like tht, or you may start a guild war here....at least i was ticked a bit to start it.

every devoted menber thinks theyr guild is the best so calling "the ultimate guild" is either considered as a challanged or insulting due to inferiority reasons. so avoid comments like those in future, i ask you as a selfish request, because remarks like those really ticks me

K989801
August 20th, 2013, 07:19 PM
Non of those reasons apply, i do however apologize and accept your request, did not mean it in the way you thought i did, i was just showing a little enthusiasm and i said "can" i never claimed that it was the Ultimate Guild, now as to avoid starting any conflicts on this newly made thread i hope we can move past this misunderstanding and hopefully respect opinions posted in the future by other people.

SephyrelLH
August 20th, 2013, 07:24 PM
Non of those reasons apply, i do however apologize and accept your request, did not mean it in the way you thought i did, i was just showing a little enthusiasm and i said "can" i never claimed that it was the Ultimate Guild, now as to avoid starting any conflicts on this newly made thread i hope we can move past this misunderstanding and hopefully respect opinions posted in the future by other people.

i know, i understood, but when i read i just got the feeling of a challange xD. and as i said there are hardcore guildies, they may start drama over it like "my guild is way better" "urs is nothing" and that may lead to trouble, so was just a friendly warning.

i am pretty enthusiastic about both mine and DNN since i know both are good guilds. well i hope mine will be a good guild

K989801
August 20th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Best of luck with your guild! :)

SephyrelLH
August 20th, 2013, 07:30 PM
ty, you guys too, and Luna you have my support, if you need help for anything beside GvG i will gladly aid you.

AscensionJr
August 20th, 2013, 07:50 PM
All guilds are ultimate, because LH is ultimate :3

SephyrelLH
August 21st, 2013, 03:11 AM
i have questions about that theory logic, though i love it nonetheless

RukaMency
August 21st, 2013, 11:36 AM

I will try my best to get us all together. with team work. I'm sure hoping that it doesn't lack this time around ^_^

RukaMency
August 21st, 2013, 11:37 AM
Thank you Krizi c:

AscensionJr
August 22nd, 2013, 07:26 AM
Anyway Luna, shouldn't you ask the DNN's former owner? Not the last Leader, but the owner or creator?

SephyrelLH
August 22nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
Anyway Luna, shouldn't you ask the DNN's former owner? Not the last Leader, but the owner or creator?

i think it was jinx who created, not sure, though if it is, no one can talk to her, at least she hasnt been on FB

AscensionJr
August 22nd, 2013, 10:59 AM
Maybe at beta phase? Or early after beta? Well, idk if she the real DNN's name owner, but I heard she want to re-create DNN. She was forced to leave DNN because of some drama

K989801
August 22nd, 2013, 11:37 AM
Well who knows maybe your right but only if the name owner wanted to be leader in which case he/she would have to come talk to the current leader since she/he passed the guild down to them or past leaders did but to ask permission might a bit much, idk though this is what i personally think sounds right. The leader when i joined DNN was Clemence, then after him was Jinxt_Minx i don't think either one of them was the name owner but tbh idk why the name owner would want his/her guild back after all this time.

QueenPooksie
August 22nd, 2013, 12:39 PM
So why not rename it and create it with the same spirit then, What if they do want the name to be theirs. :x

K989801
August 22nd, 2013, 01:20 PM
I personally see it as this, if the name owner gives the guild to another person (not the "your leader until i return" thing) i mean give it to the person then he/she has gives the name to them aswell but thats what i think and this is not up to me either but i know the DNN leaders are not childish so this is really no big deal they will work everything out i'm sure.

RukaMency
August 22nd, 2013, 08:32 PM
Maybe at beta phase? Or early after beta? Well, idk if she the real DNN's name owner, but I heard she want to re-create DNN. She was forced to leave DNN because of some drama

Well if that is true, she should just come right out and tell me so herself, I don't believe in rumors.

AscensionJr
August 22nd, 2013, 11:00 PM
She will.. But shouldnt you ask her 1st before using the name?

RukaMency
August 23rd, 2013, 03:24 PM
She will.. But shouldnt you ask her 1st before using the name?

Not really since it was from Divina that I became leader after Doz.

Owra
August 23rd, 2013, 09:16 PM
Well if that is true, she should just come right out and tell me so herself, I don't believe in rumors.

Lol, before it turns out another drama (hopefully not) here a bit history XD
DessertNomNoms (not NomNom) was created in B.F.F by these two couple name Sholf and Vyolf and I was the third member of the guild. Rather inactive back in beta, so once the open beta is out, they gave down to me as they get their hands full with with and study. Then I had to drop down from master since I also get myself involve with some exam and leave it to Clemence and Sapphire to handle the guild out. One day, I force myself to leave the guild out of some drama (thanks to that 'guy' ~_~). I didn't rejoin back back because of I already had my 2nd guild (not mine actually. My SM did)

If still wanted the proof, I still have the old SS (when Clemence still newbie) ^^
I did planned to go back in DNN, but need a lil talk with Clemence and Sapphire but didnt thought you guys came up first lol

Faiiy
August 23rd, 2013, 11:15 PM
DessertNomNoms (not NomNom) was created in B.F.F by these two couple name Sholf and Vyolf and I was the third member of the guild.

I remember Sholf being the topic starter of the old DNN thread when I applied, so I'd back you up.

Anyways, if all else fails, like others said, just re-name the guild. Shouldn't be a big deal.

RukaMency
August 23rd, 2013, 11:27 PM
DessertNomNoms (not NomNom) was created in B.F.F by these two couple name Sholf and Vyolf and I was the third member of the guild. Rather inactive back in beta, so once the open beta is out, they gave down to me as they get their hands full with with and study. Then I had to drop down from master since I also get myself involve with some exam and leave it to Clemence and Sapphire to handle the guild out. One day, I force myself to leave the guild out of some drama (thanks to that 'guy' ~_~). I didn't rejoin back back because of I already had my 2nd guild (not mine actually. My SM did)

If still wanted the proof, I still have the old SS (when Clemence still newbie) ^^
I did planned to go back in DNN, but need a lil talk with Clemence and Sapphire but didnt thought you guys came up first lol

Yeah Clemence was helping me in the guild when Doz drop leader on me. Thank you for clearing that up for me. XD I keep hearing mixed stories and I was like >_> Someone make sense please and kinda wasn't XD. Hehe Clemence the newbie hehe. XD Yeah I kinda messed up the title of the thread and It won't let me fix it. xD (what is B.F.F if you dont mind me asking XD)

K989801
August 24th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Its really neat hearing a the history of DNN, I'm kind of confused though, Owra are you coming back to DNN? or did you want to turn your sm's Guild into DNN? either way this could be a new start for DNN i know it was not doing so well in lh at the end, but hopefully a lot of old faces will come back maybe the Divina DNN and other old members would really be awesome.

Owra
August 24th, 2013, 01:16 AM
Yeah Clemence was helping me in the guild when Doz drop leader on me. Thank you for clearing that up for me. XD I keep hearing mixed stories and I was like >_> Someone make sense please and kinda wasn't XD. Hehe Clemence the newbie hehe. XD Yeah I kinda messed up the title of the thread and It won't let me fix it. xD (what is B.F.F if you dont mind me asking XD)

B.F.F is Best Friend Forever. Ah...I really miss the old days.

Its really neat hearing a the history of DNN, I'm kind of confused though, Owra are you coming back to DNN? or did you want to turn your sm's Guild into DNN? either way this could be a new start for DNN i know it was not doing so well in lh at the end, but hopefully a lot of old faces will come back maybe the Divina DNN and other old members would really be awesome.

My SM..err...well I keep that as my private problems. Pretty much i'm a solo now.
Well, I was thinking to join back the first and old family I have back in LH. A guild unite all of fun and friendly yet crazy people in there. And even think about to combine my 2nd guild with DNN. Create a new name would be nice

Awaker
August 25th, 2013, 06:52 AM
Well I started to read this thread thinking this was a recruit one but if you read all of this, no one cared about recruit but with discussing about who created DNN or changing DNN name. Lol, I think no one cares if the name change or not, It will still be DNN family so why this drama? And Sephyrel, try to find a small guild to do GvG xD DNN is a guild with a big name in LH history, we will be massacred T.T (sorry for my english xDD)

Owra
August 25th, 2013, 08:05 AM
i dont think it is a drama ._.

Awaker
August 25th, 2013, 10:02 AM
It´s everything except recruiting o.o

K989801
August 25th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Well, to be fair your Fairy Tail guild has 4 pages of you guys having conversations about different topics and i see nothing wrong with it, but don't worry there is no drama here. There are a few opinions and discussions thrown around but that is because a lot of areas of our guild were uncertain-ish and some still are and with a big guild like DNN the best way to figure things out is by discussing it. I think the last thing we would want in the guild recruit thread is any kind of Drama but i do see your point maybe there should be a DNN discussion thread if this would become an issue. ;)

Awaker
August 25th, 2013, 11:10 AM
Well, to be fair your Fairy Tail guild has 4 pages of you guys having conversations about different topics and i see nothing wrong with it, but don't worry there is no drama here. There are a few opinions and discussions thrown around but that is because a lot of areas of our guild were uncertain-ish and some still are and with a big guild like DNN the best way to figure things out is by discussing it. I think the last thing we would want in the guild recruit thread is any kind of Drama but i do see your point maybe there should be a DNN discussion thread if this would become an issue. ;)

Well, you answered all the questions I had. xD That was my point of view, but thanks for respect it. :) The only thing that was weird to me was the importance of the name, if you are already a family, the name wont be important, right? That was making me confused

K989801
August 25th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I believe some people thought ownership rights belong to the name Owner/Creator but idk if that would be true, but i have to agree with you, i really don't think it is important because name is only a name but the family is something you cannot own in that manner. :)

RukaMency
August 25th, 2013, 11:46 AM
Well, you answered all the questions I had. xD That was my point of view, but thanks for respect it. :) The only thing that was weird to me was the importance of the name, if you are already a family, the name wont be important, right? That was making me confused

That is correct. The name is only words, but members are family who matter so much more.

Awaker
August 25th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Well, I hope that DNN get her old family back because I knew alot of members from there that i really liked. Back in LH US your guild help me alot, just need to thank you guys xD I hope you get the old party spirit that you had back there and I´m looking forward to see you in the GvG battlefield ^^ Good luck with the recruitment! :)

RukaMency
August 25th, 2013, 06:25 PM
Thank you ! x) I well certain make sure of it! I can't wait to see you on the GVG battlefield too!

SephyrelLH
August 25th, 2013, 06:37 PM
Thank you ! x) I well certain make sure of it! I can't wait to see you on the GVG battlefield too!

see you on the battlefield? this pancy? hahahah good luck with that :3

SephyrelLH
August 25th, 2013, 06:42 PM

well the diference are the topics themselves, since in my guild recruitment page, we were basicly interacting with each other, having fun, and the menbers i gave the name such as Nessler, Neko and Drevid, merely went to say hello and say they were in, as a matter of fact, there is actually a post of someone wanting to join. in here although i value the information, you merely talking about the background, i participated in it, though its merely a topic of previous DNN not exactly moving foreward, rather FT is "moving" foreward, even if its at snail steps

SephyrelLH
August 25th, 2013, 06:47 PM
i apologise for my way of speaking, it may sound harsh and blunt, but think nothing of it, its merely me typying without thinking how to put things written, i dont by any means wich ill on DNN in fact i give them as i stated earlier my support, DNN was a rather active and fun guild whom helped me when i needed.

if you felt my words were harsh, please accept my apologies it wasnt my intent

K989801
August 25th, 2013, 07:20 PM
It is fine.

RukaMency
August 26th, 2013, 10:21 AM
On our Beanfun guild forum page we were talking about everything XD like who won todays Event, Watch for new people Bump the page up xD so we can be seen haha XD

RukaMency
August 26th, 2013, 10:53 AM
testtesttest

K989801
August 28th, 2013, 04:05 PM
Oh btw Luna if you want to change your name subagames.com/profile/OwnerInfo(DOT)aspx go to Settings and then click on Change Nickname

RukaMency
August 28th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Thank you x) I have to use my first Nickname since my name is my User ID

K989801
August 28th, 2013, 07:54 PM
Yep, that is why i had to add the MFE at the end of mine. ;p

RukaMency
August 28th, 2013, 09:31 PM
Oh hehe :) thats kinda funny.

RukaMency
September 1st, 2013, 09:25 AM
Noting to my introduction post: If you wish to add me on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/originalnintendokid

DNN Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/391053687621813/

LH Comunity Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/141223712722051/ < Its not mine but lh players have been gathering there. x)

LH SubaPage: https://www.facebook.com/lucentheart.subagames Like this page for LH news XD

I hope to see you all in game X)

RukaMency
September 6th, 2013, 09:30 AM
also BUMP: our Raidcall Channel: 5173252

ErihppasLH
September 14th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Reading this thread made me shed a few tears. QwQ I miss DNN. QwQ

OwO/ I see Nukitty~ <3

Well, I don't suppose Sholf or Vyolf would mind (sorry to bring it back to the topic, just saying though ><) about it. It's rather nice to see someone who has the initiative to build the guild in the coming Lucent Heart. ^^ And Clemence... er, he would most likely check out LH. Not sure if he would play the same game twice though so maybe he'd check if there's something new.

If ever though, I may hop into the DessertNomNoms guild once LH here has been put to play. Good luck with recruiting~ I'll help, too. ^^

Nice meeting you all. =D

ErihppasLH
September 14th, 2013, 10:51 AM

OwO/ I see Nukitty~ <3

Well, I don't suppose Sholf or Vyolf would mind (sorry to bring it back to the topic, just saying though ><) about it. It's rather nice to see someone who has the initiative to build the guild in the coming Lucent Heart. ^^ And Clemence... er, he would most likely check out LH. Not sure if he would play the same game twice though so maybe he'd check if there's something new.

If ever though, I may hop into the DessertNomNoms guild once LH here has been put to play. Good luck with recruiting~ I'll help, too. ^^

Nice meeting you all. =D

ErihppasLH
September 15th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Bump Post:

Visited the RC, not much people there hm? XD I may drag a friend along as well into DNN. Legard, but I think you two talk a lot so... kidnap him~ OwO/

ZekeLH
September 15th, 2013, 03:10 AM
I bet that cow is lurking too, like you until recently, oh and me XD

RukaMency
September 15th, 2013, 09:29 AM

OwO/ I see Nukitty~ <3

Nice meeting you all. =D

It's Alright x) People have opinions, yes Clemence said he would support me :o XD i have lots of supports for this but I'm hoping to keep it x) you'll help :O! That'll be awesome! ^_^ :awsum: Nice to meet you Eri :3

RukaMency
September 15th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Bump Post:

Visited the RC, not much people there hm? XD I may drag a friend along as well into DNN. Legard, but I think you two talk a lot so... kidnap him~ OwO/

My Apologies I was sitting with Legard in a diifferent RC X_X you can take your friend with you xD thats not a problem :) I love meeting new people, I shall warn you now, I'm a little bit shy but once I get comfortable :) I'm myself again :3

ErihppasLH
September 23rd, 2013, 09:30 PM
I bet that cow is lurking too, like you until recently, oh and me XD

o3o MOO @0@ Hi hi fellow Cow~ Y u lurking?

It's Alright x) People have opinions, yes Clemence said he would support me :o XD i have lots of supports for this but I'm hoping to keep it x) you'll help :O! That'll be awesome! ^_^ :awsum: Nice to meet you Eri :3

I'm Sapphire from LH~ OwO/ Just had my name all jumbled up and stuff. o3o Well, Legard's game for it~ Hahaha~ I'm having a little problem though since I'm using Mac. If LH doesn't run on a Mac platform, I'll probably take a while to switch the OS. OwO *is not playing anything else due to that*

Everybody's shy the first time around~ I shall warn you, too. o3o I'm a guy. =D

RukaMency
September 24th, 2013, 09:21 AM
I'm Sapphire from LH~ OwO/ Just had my name all jumbled up and stuff. o3o Well, Legard's game for it~ Hahaha~ I'm having a little problem though since I'm using Mac. If LH doesn't run on a Mac platform, I'll probably take a while to switch the OS. OwO *is not playing anything else due to that*

Everybody's shy the first time around~ I shall warn you, too. o3o I'm a guy. =D[/QUOTE]

I didn't know you were a guy thats cool :O yeah I just saw you on Raidcall x) just now, you are on my friends list. I'm pretty shy :O >_< XD but I'll get comfortable around people after a little bit. I hope everyone can play again :O even with the windows 8 or a mac x) I got 7 still xD cause I hate windows 8 :P XD I couldn't do a mac either too expensive XD im not playing anything cause I can't seem to keep with the games because its just not as fun as Lucent heart or Divina XD

ErihppasLH
September 25th, 2013, 09:46 AM
I didn't know you were a guy thats cool :O yeah I just saw you on Raidcall x) just now, you are on my friends list. I'm pretty shy :O >_< XD but I'll get comfortable around people after a little bit. I hope everyone can play again :O even with the windows 8 or a mac x) I got 7 still xD cause I hate windows 8 :P XD I couldn't do a mac either too expensive XD im not playing anything cause I can't seem to keep with the games because its just not as fun as Lucent heart or Divina XD

I think we've met in LH before, don't remember if you were in DNN by then though. XD I never really stuck to Divina so I don't really know you well, I guess. XD Windows 8.1 is gonna be awesome though~ OwO/ Windows 8 is... eh thumbs-down. XD

I get what you mean. Nothing comes close, and all~ Hahaha~

RukaMency
September 25th, 2013, 12:57 PM
I think we've met in LH before, don't remember if you were in DNN by then though. XD I never really stuck to Divina so I don't really know you well, I guess. XD Windows 8.1 is gonna be awesome though~ OwO/ Windows 8 is... eh thumbs-down. XD

I get what you mean. Nothing comes close, and all~ Hahaha~

8.1? :O xD well atleast its not called 9 :P

yeah really nothing comes close to it I was on LH for a little over a year then I kinda got bored because my friends were quit my husband on there quit and never divorced XD then I saw Divina figure fresh start and I got addicted just like LH XD but i never got to 110, I met my real life fiance on there XD I think we've met once but I was LunaMency XD I couldn't change my Nickname on here to LunaMency XD

ErihppasLH
September 26th, 2013, 02:02 AM
8.1? :O xD well atleast its not called 9 :P

yeah really nothing comes close to it I was on LH for a little over a year then I kinda got bored because my friends were quit my husband on there quit and never divorced XD then I saw Divina figure fresh start and I got addicted just like LH XD but i never got to 110, I met my real life fiance on there XD I think we've met once but I was LunaMency XD I couldn't change my Nickname on here to LunaMency XD

Yeah it's gonna have the best features from Windows 7. OwO/

Ooooh real life fiance OwO *giggles* Teehee~ XP Yeah I remember a LunaMency~ OwO/ Vaguely though x3x hahaha~

RukaMency
September 26th, 2013, 09:20 AM
Yeah it's gonna have the best features from Windows 7. OwO/

Ooooh real life fiance OwO *giggles* Teehee~ XP Yeah I remember a LunaMency~ OwO/ Vaguely though x3x hahaha~

Yup My First name was RukaMency on LH But My main main was LunaMency I had fun shooting fire balls XD haha. ^_^! yes were gonna marry in march :o xD

Faiiy
September 26th, 2013, 06:16 PM
So you.. met someone in a game and then met him in real life and you're going to marry him? O.O

ErihppasLH
September 27th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Oooh~ O.O Met in which game, Lucent Heart? @o@ A miracle happened~~ Congratulatiooons~ \o\

RukaMency
September 27th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Oooh~ O.O Met in which game, Lucent Heart? @o@ A miracle happened~~ Congratulatiooons~ \o\

Divina x) yes we've been living together since december last year x) Thanks! XD im still trying to place where it'll be :P XD its hardddddd.

So you.. met someone in a game and then met him in real life and you're going to marry him? O.O

so yes :3

Millefeulle
September 29th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Madam Cow @o@

ErihppasLH
September 30th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Divina x) yes we've been living together since december last year x) Thanks! XD im still trying to place where it'll be :P XD its hardddddd.

Ohmy~ I'm sure it'll be a spectacular wedding day~ >w< <3

Madam Cow @o@

o3o....Lol....Ryu?.?

RukaMency
September 30th, 2013, 10:44 AM
I hope so there are still some kinks left to work out like the place lol and stuff.. lol

RukaMency
October 1st, 2013, 02:51 PM
*rolls around and bumps* I really can't wait for LH to come back out so I can make the guild and add members and get to know them :3

Mnemonicx
October 2nd, 2013, 07:41 PM
was in a guild named DessertNomNoms in LH once, leader was clem (can't seem to remember the name)

so if its not a bother can i join DNN once LH starts up again? XD

-oh and yeah, good luck if ur gonna get married-

RukaMency
October 2nd, 2013, 09:49 PM
was in a guild named DessertNomNoms in LH once, leader was clem (can't seem to remember the name)

so if its not a bother can i join DNN once LH starts up again? XD

-oh and yeah, good luck if ur gonna get married-

Of course you can join i'd be happy to add you in ^_^; Clemence :3 xD Its okay.

-thank you I might have just found the place ^_^-

Savven
October 2nd, 2013, 10:59 PM
oh i forgot to mention my ign will be Bunny
^_^

ErihppasLH
October 3rd, 2013, 03:01 AM
Aesprika?

OwO *wags tail*

Hahaha~

Oh by the way, is there a guild website? Or is DNN RC active?

RukaMency
October 3rd, 2013, 06:39 AM
there is an rc I try to be on it all the time, me Kiab and sometimes Yukii is on, here is the number for rc: 5173252 xD We have a Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/391053687621813/ let me know if it doesn't work cause then you should add me XD https://www.facebook.com/originalnintendokid <~ that one is mine XD I haven't made a real website cause I didn't get much time as I do now.

RukaMency
October 3rd, 2013, 11:23 AM
NOTE: No more officers will be recruited.

Faiiy
October 3rd, 2013, 05:13 PM
Aesprika?

OwO *wags tail*

Aes? Where?

Savven
October 4th, 2013, 09:20 AM
how can i get one of those snazzy signature banners :3?

RukaMency
October 4th, 2013, 01:39 PM

An old guild member name Yemo Made mine X) you can edit your signature here: https://forum.subagames.com/profile.php?do=editsignature

Faiiy
October 4th, 2013, 11:44 PM
I actually forgot who made the siggies.. they're actually gifs, but suba forums doesn't allow gifs in sigs :/ I kind of want to say Owra since she's so graphically inclined, but I can't say for certain.

Faedt
October 5th, 2013, 12:59 AM
http://i.imgur.com/aZh72eS.jpg

If you're wondering what happened to the rest of it, my computer crashed. And I didn't save. And I don't like doing things twice. And I don't like doing things twice.

RukaMency
October 5th, 2013, 12:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/aZh72eS.jpg

If you're wondering what happened to the rest of it, my computer crashed. And I didn't save. And I don't like doing things twice. And I don't like doing things twice.

I don't blame ya haha. xD

Savven
October 5th, 2013, 12:37 PM

oh i knew that xD i ment everyone had the DN signatures with their ign on it

Faedt
October 5th, 2013, 05:06 PM
oh i knew that xD i ment everyone had the DN signatures with their ign on it

http://i.imgur.com/Y2j6boa.png

Are you Daryl by the way?

Faiiy
October 5th, 2013, 06:41 PM
thief! You stole my siggie! D:<

Faedt
October 5th, 2013, 06:46 PM
thief! You stole my siggie! D:<

Don't worry, I didn't steal yours. I stole Sapphire's and changed the color to pink.

RukaMency
October 5th, 2013, 11:57 PM
i like yours both :3 XD

RukaMency
October 7th, 2013, 02:46 PM
but I like mine better *_* haha.

ErihppasLH
October 8th, 2013, 12:09 AM
@Faedt - Woah~ SUNAK0-CHYAAAAN~ >w< <3

o3o...I have another signature... but it remains tiny so I didn't bother changing to it. Q3Q

Actually, I'm undecided if I will be in any guild in the first place cause I prolly won't be online much so... might just lurk around... and stuff. o3o

RukaMency
October 8th, 2013, 02:38 PM
thats what I did then got serious then guild hopped like several times XD then got serious on Divina and lurked again on LH for a bit then stayed divina quit when I found out the news and then now im coming back starting a guild >:c and STAYING.

Savven
October 8th, 2013, 06:50 PM
uhm..about the siggy? ^^;

ErihppasLH
October 10th, 2013, 06:20 AM
thats what I did then got serious then guild hopped like several times XD then got serious on Divina and lurked again on LH for a bit then stayed divina quit when I found out the news and then now im coming back starting a guild >:c and STAYING.

I didn't stick to Divina. o3o I did try it though. XD OwO/ Good luck to DessertNomNoms~

uhm..about the siggy? ^^;

Oh that signature was made by an old member with the IGN Yumi. I am not sure if he is around the forum lurking or whatnot though.

RukaMency
October 10th, 2013, 11:45 AM
[QUOTE=ErihppasLH;605121]I didn't stick to Divina. o3o I did try it though. XD OwO/ Good luck to DessertNomNoms~

Thanks! I sure hope It all goes well \o/

RukaMency
October 10th, 2013, 07:07 PM
By The Way BunnBunn I'll be cheering you on for the lh tales :)

RukaMency
October 10th, 2013, 07:08 PM
Maybe I'll try again.. but I Don't know XD

Savven
October 10th, 2013, 07:11 PM
By The Way BunnBunn I'll be cheering you on for the lh tales :)
Thanks! :3

RukaMency
October 11th, 2013, 10:57 AM
your welcome :3

CoolLemonss
October 18th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Meyuki, Faedt, Krizi, Sapphire, Luna, Owra are all here. It is good to see the old faces still around, and certainly brings back memories.

Edchina
October 18th, 2013, 04:27 PM
mmh Old faces indeed, I only know Luna and Owra from the names you mentioned, and i remember your name but i don know who you were and what you did and what you were :O?
But yea seems DNN is coming back again :O

Faedt
October 18th, 2013, 08:00 PM
He was just the guild leader.

Actually Clemence, I have a question or two or ten if you aren't busy. Is a CM as bad I hear they are? Because they sound really good. Which skills share cooldowns? Does speed shot cast instantly or is there a before and/or after animation delay? Is Virgo, Aries, or Sagittarius a better choice... I feel like Sagittarius is a no since cast speed is probably going to be maxed anyway (no idea how, but I can feel it), although I do like the guaranteed critical skill. Virgo seems good all around, especially the 75% crit skill that works with the AOE shot. Their passives are also probably the nicest if it really is a typo in game saying it's a decrease in critical when really it's an increase. Aries sounds nice just for the critical damage. What is the minimum casting speed of the defense ignoring shot? 0.5 seconds or 1 second?

AcapucoLeo
October 18th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Meyuki, Faedt, Krizi, Sapphire, Luna, Owra are all here. It is good to see the old faces still around, and certainly brings back memories.

I dont know if you remember me ... but it will be amazing to see you all back to this new LH, and yes I will join DNN again in this new version ( if I'm allowed ofc) :)) it's really wonderful to know you all are back!

RukaMency
October 18th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Of course I remember you Leo :3 I think I do! X) and sure your welcome to join this new coming one ^_^;

Heck Yeah Even Clemence Commented here feels good to see ya post something.

Actually He was just one of them and Dino was one, Orwa too, I was in Divina.

Im not sure who you would know from here Ed XD sorry and yes It coming back as Me as Guild Leader :3

Faiiy
October 19th, 2013, 02:38 AM
Good to see you again Clem.

Is Virgo, Aries, or Sagittarius a better choice... I feel like Sagittarius is a no since cast speed is probably going to be maxed anyway (no idea how, but I can feel it), although I do like the guaranteed critical skill. Virgo seems good all around, especially the 75% crit skill that works with the AOE shot. Their passives are also probably the nicest if it really is a typo in game saying it's a decrease in critical when really it's an increase. Aries sounds nice just for the critical damage. What is the minimum casting speed of the defense ignoring shot? 0.5 seconds or 1 second?

Note: All the below data is from the JP LH wiki.

If you mean the Level 50 abilities for Virgo, JP LH wiki says it's:
Crit dmg +30% and 5% more likely to be crit
Crit rate +10%, crit dmg -25%

And there are a few other zodiacs that get the Level 70 crit rate +75% skill.

Aries dishes out some nice DPS when you zodiac armor with the ASPD buff, paired with the crit damage. You can use it two times at least in a zodiac; not sure if you can pull off three. Your bullseye's will fire off like crazy.

And some random numbers out there: if I'm not mistaken, it takes 140 ASPD for the fastest cast time of bullseye, and the level 71 card increases ASPD by 40%.

Edchina
October 19th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Of course I remember you Leo :3 I think I do! X) and sure your welcome to join this new coming one ^_^;

Heck Yeah Even Clemence Commented here feels good to see ya post something.

Actually He was just one of them and Dino was one, Orwa too, I was in Divina.

Im not sure who you would know from here Ed XD sorry and yes It coming back as Me as Guild Leader :3

Ahhh alrighty hahaha XD i feel new compared with these old wrinkled people hahahahahahahahahaahahaha
but ya i see guess DNN is going to be big again if you say? 0.0, but i'm not joining though lol going for NS as usual.

RukaMency
October 19th, 2013, 02:39 PM
yeah I know..

RukaMency
October 23rd, 2013, 02:00 PM
BUMP BUMP BUMP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5srqkATtOE

FayZeWizard
October 23rd, 2013, 02:55 PM
i remember something but i cant remember it for 100%
but wasnt there a focking ridiclous male singer in this guild. on the US version
just an amazing one?

RukaMency
October 23rd, 2013, 02:58 PM
but wasnt there a focking ridiclous male singer in this guild. on the US version
just an amazing one?

Not that I remember owo. xD

RukaMency
October 24th, 2013, 12:14 PM
:> <: :> <: :> <: :> <: :> <: :> <: I got my Svlyeon :D

Raneugames51P0t
October 25th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Saw some pm's about LH reviving and decided to lurk on Suba and saw this thread. I see some really old generation one faces, gadangit! Clemtacle, Sapphy, Aes, Nukitty and Meyu. Miss the old times. I wish the new lead the best of things to come and thank you for reviving a guild that means something to a lot of us. *thumbs up* So dropping by a Yo! Godspeed Nommers. o7

Regards,
Sol~

RukaMency
October 25th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Saw some pm's about LH reviving and decided to lurk on Suba and saw this thread. I see some really old generation one faces, gadangit! Clemtacle, Sapphy, Aes, Nukitty and Meyu. Miss the old times. I wish the new lead the best of things to come and thank you for reviving a guild that means something to a lot of us. *thumbs up* So dropping by a Yo! Godspeed Nommers. o7

Regards,
Sol~

Thank you :]

RukaMency
October 27th, 2013, 05:06 PM
bump!bump!bump!bump!bump!bump!bump!bump!bump!bump! bump!bump!bump!bump!

FayZeWizard
October 27th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Not that I remember owo. xD

maybe it was bosses and lollies then i cant remember it anymore.
but that guy was AMAZING

Miya1
October 28th, 2013, 12:12 AM
I'm new to LH, but it looks like it's a fun game lol I have been searching for a fun anime mmorpg to play and found this one and I think your guild has the best name so far lol

I'll probably join you when the game comes back lol

RukaMency
October 28th, 2013, 12:48 PM
I'm new to LH, but it looks like it's a fun game lol I have been searching for a fun anime mmorpg to play and found this one and I think your guild has the best name so far lol

I'll probably join you when the game comes back lol

Sweet :3 I'll be glad to add ya when the game starts

Kuroyukihime
October 29th, 2013, 04:00 AM
just an amazing one?ummm male singer o:?

FayZeWizard
October 29th, 2013, 10:39 AM
ummm male singer o:?

yeah think it he did a pokemon theme song but damn that voice.
as a male even i approve it.

RukaMency
October 31st, 2013, 08:44 AM
was it sylphion?

FayZeWizard
November 2nd, 2013, 01:20 PM
nvm looked at old SS it is from bosses and lollies
i just cant remembering the name of him nor i was really friends with him. he just sang in RC sometimes. it hopefully that dude is gonna play tho

QueenPooksie
November 3rd, 2013, 01:08 PM
Was it Deej or that other guy... ehmmmm. I forget his name already xD

RukaMency
November 3rd, 2013, 09:23 PM
Was it Deej or that other guy... ehmmmm. I forget his name already xD

I think it was ced

RukaMency
November 6th, 2013, 09:07 AM
bump bump bump :3

FayZeWizard
November 6th, 2013, 06:40 PM
*turn on random switch* *screams* TURN OF YOUR MIND* */screams* */turn switch off*

RukaMency
November 7th, 2013, 09:10 AM
*turn on random switch* *screams* TURN OF YOUR MIND* */screams* */turn switch off*

lolwhatthehellareyoudoing?

RukaMency
November 8th, 2013, 07:11 PM
bump dumpity bump im on rc :3 \o/ qwq

RukaMency
November 10th, 2013, 08:09 PM
bump bumper bumpity stick.

RukaMency
November 13th, 2013, 11:04 AM
happy hump day!

RukaMency
November 16th, 2013, 05:27 PM
Closed Beta Date is slowly closing in us, Nommers, and I'm Proud to say we will be playing very soon!

"We are pleased to announce that Closed Beta is almost here! We don't have an exact date just yet but hopefully within the coming week we should be able to shed some light on the date! None the less, it is indeed almost here! Also to satisfy the curiosity of many fans, yes, you will be testing a BRAND NEW version of Lucent Heart with features that were not previously available to you!"

:) I'm so grateful, Can't wait to see you all in game! <3

RukaMency
November 20th, 2013, 04:41 PM
:> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :>

Savven
November 23rd, 2013, 06:20 PM
:> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> :> : >

RukaMency
November 27th, 2013, 01:54 PM
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Edchina
November 27th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Closed Beta Date is slowly closing in us, Nommers, and I'm Proud to say we will be playing very soon!

"We are pleased to announce that Closed Beta is almost here! We don't have an exact date just yet but hopefully within the coming week we should be able to shed some light on the date! None the less, it is indeed almost here! Also to satisfy the curiosity of many fans, yes, you will be testing a BRAND NEW version of Lucent Heart with features that were not previously available to you!"

:) I'm so grateful, Can't wait to see you all in game! <3

Time to go down my Love <3

RukaMency
November 28th, 2013, 10:14 AM
lol nopes :3

AliceLH
November 28th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Good Luck with the Guild Guys!

RukaMency
November 28th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Good Luck with the Guild Guys!

Thanks! :D :D :D <3

RukaMency
November 28th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Y'all! :3

Chuuchuu
November 29th, 2013, 01:25 PM
waaaaaaaaah i want to be on this guild woohooo woohoo (ehm sorry iam too excited to play LH) wooohooo XD hmmm by the way is there is really light side and dark side on the game ? wooohooo ofc i am on the dark side bwahahahaha XD

RukaMency
November 29th, 2013, 07:15 PM
yessssss :3 its called the faith system :3

Kippylemon
December 2nd, 2013, 04:54 AM
:OOO I see a Luna!

Hayashi here if you still remember me from Divina's DNN ;)
Looking forward to rejoin you guys at LH :awsum:

RukaMency
December 2nd, 2013, 06:58 AM
yay hayashi! :D :D :D

Kippylemon
December 2nd, 2013, 07:03 AM
:D can't wait for Dec 12th lol

RukaMency
December 2nd, 2013, 12:29 PM
Me eitherrrrrrrrr cant wait to lead again :dddddddd

Kippylemon
December 3rd, 2013, 12:45 AM
Now I wonder what name to use :awsum:

RukaMency
December 3rd, 2013, 09:49 AM
HAYOSHI :D XDlololol ha yoshi :P

Kippylemon
December 4th, 2013, 09:32 AM
LOL, Hayoshi! that sounded a bit weird o.o

RukaMency
December 4th, 2013, 07:34 PM
lol i know it was supposed too

Kippylemon
December 5th, 2013, 02:12 AM
Owell, I'll think of that later >:D now to download the client

RukaMency
December 5th, 2013, 01:38 PM
:3 yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah

CookieLH
December 9th, 2013, 11:07 PM
I'll like to join and if you still need an Officer, you can always ask me c:

Ordain
December 9th, 2013, 11:20 PM
Every time I see Dessert Nom Noms, it gives me a bit of nostalgia and takes me way back to the very beginning of LH. Truly, that feeling makes me even more excited that LH is starting up again. Glad to see you guys here, and good luck with your guild! :)

RukaMency
December 10th, 2013, 10:26 AM
I'll like to join and if you still need an Officer, you can always ask me c:

Yep :) you can join

Every time I see Dessert Nom Noms, it gives me a bit of nostalgia and takes me way back to the very beginning of LH. Truly, that feeling makes me even more excited that LH is starting up again. Glad to see you guys here, and good luck with your guild! :)

:) Thanks :3 I still feel a bit nostalgic myself :3

Liason
December 10th, 2013, 07:55 PM
I saw you say something about divinia... were you that really strong guild with that ninja who was like super duper strong? 0.0 his name started with an S... i cant really remember x-x But he was really strong o.o

RukaMency
December 10th, 2013, 09:28 PM
I saw you say something about divinia... were you that really strong guild with that ninja who was like super duper strong? 0.0 his name started with an S... i cant really remember x-x But he was really strong o.o

Are you talking about ShameOnYou?

Lissandri
December 11th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Ah, this guild brings back good memories from Divinia. Such a beautiful game. Cleric chat so funny and such. I was actually in this guild in Divinia. It was quite amazing when I saw a beta key for this game. I never thought I would see it again.

Anywhoo.. hoping to actually play with Dessert Nom Noms again. I still even remember you LunaMency, although I doubt you remember me ^^

RukaMency
December 11th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Ah, this guild brings back good memories from Divinia. Such a beautiful game. Cleric chat so funny and such. I was actually in this guild in Divinia. It was quite amazing when I saw a beta key for this game. I never thought I would see it again.

Anywhoo.. hoping to actually play with Dessert Nom Noms again. I still even remember you LunaMency, although I doubt you remember me ^^

What was your in game name because I might even remember you :P XD

Lissandri
December 11th, 2013, 05:13 PM
My name there was Zachory.

Back when I really wanted to be a guy for reasons I can't remember.

RukaMency
December 11th, 2013, 10:00 PM
My name there was Zachory.

Back when I really wanted to be a guy for reasons I can't remember.

Yep I do :)

Acire
December 12th, 2013, 05:53 AM
I was a former member of DNN in LH beanfun. Really loved this guild. But I really hate drama so I left. Wish you guys the best. Good Luck.

RukaMency
December 12th, 2013, 11:29 AM
yep I remember you too.you are welcome to come back if you wish cause any drama will be removed immediately

ApplezandStuffz
December 12th, 2013, 01:31 PM
I never really played Lucent Heart when Beanfun had it...I would just go on and dance 24/7. :) I come back to it after playing League of Legends and unfortunately, it was shut down qq. But today, I am glad it's coming back~! This time, I won't stop playing it! Hopefully, I actually join a guild this time~ :D

RukaMency
December 12th, 2013, 03:05 PM
join us :D well if you want :) hope you find a guild you like cx

RukaMency
December 12th, 2013, 03:05 PM
I'm going to be late to the start unfortunately
gotta work weird schedules

ApplezandStuffz
December 12th, 2013, 04:38 PM
I saw DesertNomNoms when I played. They looked OP so I didn't really ask to join o/ But, since we are starting over, may I join? :D

Mnemonicx
December 12th, 2013, 06:08 PM
goooood morniiiinggg~ its finally cloooseeedd betaaa~ :D

-as a ghost from DNN- < they dun know my past IGN nishishishi :D :3 am gonna join again :D
-oh yeah am planning to use Mnemonic as my IGN this time :D

RukaMency
December 13th, 2013, 02:10 PM
sure what is your ign Apples XD

and it says your not on Mnemonic

ApplezandStuffz
December 13th, 2013, 06:22 PM
My IGN is Tear :D

RukaMency
December 13th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Pm ME :D in game

Savven
December 13th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Im on right now, taking it slow XD
i don't want to work hard since were going
to be wiped anyway

Savven
December 14th, 2013, 02:13 PM
Pm ME :D in game
i've been trying to PM you since yesterday
and your not replying lol

RukaMency
December 15th, 2013, 07:38 PM
i've been trying to PM you since yesterday
and your not replying lol

been working

Koyneko
December 17th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Hi! First guild i actually remember about. Despite what my name is on this site i am koykoy the one who loved being center of attention, but decided to grow up. I love helping and love to chat with everyone. I love being depended on and i can work hard. Would love to join if you dont mind.

RukaMency
December 17th, 2013, 02:04 PM
sure are you on now C:? send me (LunaMency) a PM or Ui c:

P3PP3RM1NT
December 23rd, 2013, 11:42 AM
Um, this may not matter and it may be quite late but I'd like to apologize to you all, especially to Luna and to those who expected me to stay in DessertNomNoms.

Due to not-so-unforseen circumstances, I am not with you in guild, however I do support DessertNomNoms wholeheartedly as it is the guild that I considered my home in Lucent Heart prior its closing. Truth be told, I was very undecided where to go, seeing as some members that had become family to me are not staying as well, so I decided to follow them.

Well, er, I was feeling a little guilty not saying this. QAQ Sorry. And I wish you luck and love in making this guild a home and family for many~

- Peppermint (a.k.a. Sapphire)

P.S. Couldn't log in into my previous Subagames account even if I had changed the password. Oh well. XD

RukaMency
December 23rd, 2013, 07:57 PM
Um, this may not matter and it may be quite late but I'd like to apologize to you all, especially to Luna and to those who expected me to stay in DessertNomNoms.

Due to not-so-unforseen circumstances, I am not with you in guild, however I do support DessertNomNoms wholeheartedly as it is the guild that I considered my home in Lucent Heart prior its closing. Truth be told, I was very undecided where to go, seeing as some members that had become family to me are not staying as well, so I decided to follow them.

Well, er, I was feeling a little guilty not saying this. QAQ Sorry. And I wish you luck and love in making this guild a home and family for many~

- Peppermint (a.k.a. Sapphire)

P.S. Couldn't log in into my previous Subagames account even if I had changed the password. Oh well. XD

Don't worry about it Sapphy <3 Stay with the peeps you know :) and loves to death so I don't take offence and I don't mind that you went to another guild <3

XxMyaxX
February 14th, 2014, 01:27 PM
I just found out LH is back and now I find my old guild too this make my heart go doki doki~ Anyone from the old times here? Mama Mya is back :3

RukaMency
February 14th, 2014, 10:11 PM
I just found out LH is back and now I find my old guild too this make my heart go doki doki~ Anyone from the old times here? Mama Mya is back :3

I think most old DNN members followed Clemence into Yarr!! lol.. we got fresh dnn members.

Gendive
February 15th, 2014, 08:18 AM
This is my first post on our thread, i just want to to Hi. xD
Yahoo!!!!!!! IM DESSERT NOM NOM!!!! I LOVE SWEETS!!!

~iRiceCake

XxMyaxX
February 15th, 2014, 09:11 AM
I think most old DNN members followed Clemence into Yarr!! lol.. we got fresh dnn members.

Yes it seems so I got to catch up with Clem yesterday :3

RukaMency
February 15th, 2014, 02:19 PM
Yes it seems so I got to catch up with Clem yesterday :3

thats good x]

SwordArtOnline
February 16th, 2014, 04:02 AM
Hi, uhh yea, i'd be willing to join the guild? cx if that's even possible at this point? Should i say why or what? Well idk i'll do it anyways.. I'm pretty new i suppose, Butttt i have watched my sibling play if that counts at all!! (: . Now to the point, i feel that you can get more done in a guild and and you can get information from fellow guildies that random people won't tell you about i think, and just the general friendlyness to guildies.. well ehhh ya

RukaMency
February 16th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Hi, uhh yea, i'd be willing to join the guild? cx if that's even possible at this point? Should i say why or what? Well idk i'll do it anyways.. I'm pretty new i suppose, Butttt i have watched my sibling play if that counts at all!! (: . Now to the point, i feel that you can get more done in a guild and and you can get information from fellow guildies that random people won't tell you about i think, and just the general friendlyness to guildies.. well ehhh ya

sure :)! what is your in game name :)

Galeforce02
March 17th, 2014, 06:45 PM
hello im interested in joining Dessert Nom Nom my ign name is "Galeforce" pleased to meet you all :3

ps please dont eat me :P

RukaMency
March 18th, 2014, 07:59 PM
hello im interested in joining Dessert Nom Nom my ign name is "Galeforce" pleased to meet you all :3

:P Maybe we will maybe we wont eat you hehe :) I shall be on cx

RukaMency
March 21st, 2014, 08:54 PM

XD I still can't get through to you x.x

Holocozed20
April 3rd, 2014, 03:22 AM
Hello, I would like to join DNN if possible. my IGN is dezocoloh. As early as now I'm excited to meet you all :)

RukaMency
April 3rd, 2014, 12:04 PM
Hello, I would like to join DNN if possible. my IGN is dezocoloh. As early as now I'm excited to meet you all :)

sure! :) ill add you what channel are you on

Holocozed20
April 4th, 2014, 06:36 AM
sure! :) ill add you what channel are you on

Great :) I frequent channel 35. I've been trying to send a pm to Ui but it appears that Ui is afk...

RukaMency
April 7th, 2014, 01:45 PM
Great :) I frequent channel 35. I've been trying to send a pm to Ui but it appears that Ui is afk...

what is your timezone if you don't mind me asking x) I keep trying to get ya and the forums say you message at 6:36 AM

Holocozed20
April 9th, 2014, 09:21 PM
what is your timezone if you don't mind me asking x) I keep trying to get ya and the forums say you message at 6:36 AM

Well, I'm in Asia. You can just tell me when you usually log in (your timezone) so adjust and send you a pm... I really would love to be with you guys... :P

RukaMency
April 10th, 2014, 04:58 PM
Well, I'm in Asia. You can just tell me when you usually log in (your timezone) so adjust and send you a pm... I really would love to be with you guys... :P

usually about 10am ish I log in

RukaMency
April 11th, 2014, 09:00 AM
my in game name is Luna

Holocozed20
April 13th, 2014, 11:47 AM
my in game name is Luna

Yay! :D I was able to get a hold of Yukito and now... I'm glad to say that I'm a NomNomer :) Hope to see you guys soon

KeyBladeHunt
April 20th, 2014, 02:29 AM
Hi, is it possible that I could join the guild? Lol it gets a bit boring to solo lvl with no one to talk to

RukaMency
April 20th, 2014, 10:26 AM
Hi, is it possible that I could join the guild? Lol it gets a bit boring to solo lvl with no one to talk to

Sure whats your in game name?

KeyBladeHunt
April 20th, 2014, 03:27 PM
Sure whats your in game name?

Sweet lol my IGN is KeyBladeHunter a Gunner lol

RukaMency
April 20th, 2014, 09:39 PM
Sweet lol my IGN is KeyBladeHunter a Gunner lol

you make me think of Roxas x)

KeyBladeHunt
April 20th, 2014, 10:02 PM
you make me think of Roxas x)

Reaaaally? xD Sweeeet! Thats awesome lol. Even though this is early (I didn't get the invite yet xP) Nice to meet you and everyone else :P

RukaMency
April 21st, 2014, 03:23 PM
Reaaaally? xD Sweeeet! Thats awesome lol. Even though this is early (I didn't get the invite yet xP) Nice to meet you and everyone else :P

I'm trying to get you XD but your always offline

KeyBladeHunt
April 21st, 2014, 10:06 PM
I'm trying to get you XD but your always offline

xD we should set up where or when to meet in game. lol

RukaMency
April 22nd, 2014, 09:08 AM
xD we should set up where or when to meet in game. lol

I know right or you could message Yukito. Whats your timezone?

KeyBladeHunt
April 22nd, 2014, 10:43 AM
I know right or you could message Yukito. Whats your timezone?

I'm assuming Yukito is your IGN? Anyway my timezone is EST, right now it's 10:43 AM lol. Hopefully we'll get a time set up

RukaMency
April 22nd, 2014, 07:51 PM
I'm assuming Yukito is your IGN? Anyway my timezone is EST, right now it's 10:43 AM lol. Hopefully we'll get a time set up

No yukito is a chief of staff, mines est too. XD how are we missing each other.

KeyBladeHunt
April 23rd, 2014, 06:04 PM
No yukito is a chief of staff, mines est too. XD how are we missing each other.

OH COME ON XD! this is beyond ludacris lol! Oh lord, ok we really need to set up a time xD IDK HOW WE ARE MISSING EACH OTHER LOL

RukaMency
April 24th, 2014, 12:05 PM
OH COME ON XD! this is beyond ludacris lol! Oh lord, ok we really need to set up a time xD IDK HOW WE ARE MISSING EACH OTHER LOL

I WISH I KNEW >:C XD OMG!!!!!!!!! okay 6 pm tonight! :P cause I work a whole lotsssssss :I XD and stuff. and today I dont work luls.

RukaMency
April 24th, 2014, 12:06 PM
My ign is Luna and I'll be in game XD send me a message.

KeyBladeHunt
April 24th, 2014, 05:31 PM
My ign is Luna and I'll be in game XD send me a message.

Perfect! lol, im sending this through my cousin laptop, i'll be on my computer in 30 min actually lol... Need to wait for my cousin to stop watching dramas on my computer D:< lol. Well see you in a bit!

RukaMency
April 24th, 2014, 05:55 PM
Perfect! lol, im sending this through my cousin laptop, i'll be on my computer in 30 min actually lol... Need to wait for my cousin to stop watching dramas on my computer D:< lol. Well see you in a bit!

I'm on Right now x)

KeyBladeHunt
April 24th, 2014, 06:04 PM
I'm on Right now x)

I'm on right now too xD

netgear111
June 6th, 2014, 02:49 PM
Guess who's back, back again, Jordan's back, tell a friend (8) Jordan is back in the game Luna ^_^ The Brit has returned from the dead and has come back to claim his throne on Lucent Heart :D Long time no see doe, missed ya :COOL:

RukaMency
June 7th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Guess who's back, back again, Jordan's back, tell a friend (8) Jordan is back in the game Luna ^_^ The Brit has returned from the dead and has come back to claim his throne on Lucent Heart :D Long time no see doe, missed ya :COOL:

The Dancing Brit Queen is back :P

RukaMency
June 7th, 2014, 06:06 PM
Just Kidding Bud! Its good to see you