PDA

View Full Version : Lucent Heart Zodiac Pet Contest!

Shiono
September 13th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Hello guys! :) Our Lucent Heart Deviantart Group is hosting a contest!
Its name is Lucent Heart Zodiac Pet Contest! There are so many fanarts about Theia and Cadena.. but few of our little zodiac friends..
For this contest all you have to do is draw a Zodiac Pet! Who knows, you may get the first prize... wich is 20,000 SubaPoints! :awsum:
Check it out here! -> Lucent Heart Zodiac Pet Contest! by #Lucent-Heart-Fans on deviantART (http://lucent-heart-fans.deviantart.com/journal/Lucent-Heart-Zodiac-Pet-Contest-399769494)
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them HERE or in Deviantart! :)

Note: You must have a Deviantart Account in order to join the contest.

Owra
September 13th, 2013, 12:36 PM
this is just a fan competition to lighten up the spirit of long lost Arcadians! o/

SpectreGeminiSaga
September 13th, 2013, 05:43 PM
just one question, can I draw Zodiac pet in dress (armor to be exact) of another character (from anime)? (I got an idea how to draw Gemini pet:D)

Kkid
September 13th, 2013, 08:13 PM
I think...this deserves a sticky!

Owra
September 14th, 2013, 01:44 AM
just one question, can I draw Zodiac pet in dress (armor to be exact) of another character (from anime)? (I got an idea how to draw Gemini pet:D)

Well...I don't mind actually but please do keep the element Zodiac Pets characteristic so we know which pet you're drawing :3

SpectreGeminiSaga
September 14th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Well...I don't mind actually but please do keep the element Zodiac Pets characteristic so we know which pet you're drawing :3

ôk, I uploaded it:D

Shiono
September 23rd, 2013, 11:02 AM
Look at this wonderful Nora (capricorn zodiac pet) fanart! I LOVE IT! :awsum:

Capricorn - Nora by ~AkaMikaa on deviantART (http://akamikaa.deviantart.com/art/Capricorn-Nora-401826503)

Savven
September 30th, 2013, 03:55 PM
oh im going to join ^_^

HALLEA
October 3rd, 2013, 04:07 AM
This was a good contest ^_^ thank you for making it for all of the community to enjoy, im not really into drawing but i just had to enter to be apart of the fun. Sorry just wanted to say that lol, anyway good luck everyone all the entry's so far are amazing if i do say so myself :D the judges are not going to have an easy time at all im sure.

Shiono
October 3rd, 2013, 12:38 PM
This was a good contest ^_^ thank you for making it for all of the community to enjoy, im not really into drawing but i just had to enter to be apart of the fun. Sorry just wanted to say that lol, anyway good luck everyone all the entry's so far are amazing if i do say so myself :D the judges are not going to have an easy time at all im sure.

I belive this is just a way to light up the spirit of our community \o/ and this way we can get amazing art made by several ppl about Lucent Heart! :)

Shiono
October 13th, 2013, 07:24 AM
Hello ma dear friends!
Just passed by to warn ya that you still have more than two weeks to submit your entries!
Set wings to your imagination!
Lucent Heart Zodiac Pet Contest! - THREE WEEKS! by Lucent-Heart-Fans on deviantART (http://lucent-heart-fans.deviantart.com/journal/Lucent-Heart-Zodiac-Pet-Contest-THREE-WEEKS-399769494)

Shiono
November 1st, 2013, 02:42 PM
Hello my dear friends!
Just came to warn ya that this is your last day to submit your entry to our contest!
Check the current submmissions here Lucent Heart Zodiac Pet Contest! - TIME UPDATE by Lucent-Heart-Fans on deviantART (http://www.deviantart.com/journal/Lucent-Heart-Zodiac-Pet-Contest-TIME-UPDATE-399769494)
What fanart do you think it's gonna win? :)

Shiono
November 2nd, 2013, 07:41 AM
The contest is now CLOSED! Winners will be announced soon! :)

Savven
November 3rd, 2013, 01:56 PM
T__T will there be future contests?

Shiono
November 3rd, 2013, 04:38 PM
T__T will there be future contests?
Well this little "non official" contest was made to light up the community spirit and to discover the artist that lays in all of you.
It was also a good way to get some good fanarts of the game that can be seen as "addvertising" not only in deviantart but also in other social websites.
We (Lucent Heart deviantart group) will probably host more art contests but as you can see they're not 'official contests'. However I'm sure Suba will make some contests for us soon :D

Shiono
November 6th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Well Kkid, I belive you can remove the sticky now :) and you can also delete this thread if ya want to~