PDA

View Full Version : Maturing.

Lilmromz19r2JRN
September 25th, 2013, 11:29 PM
Does anyone have an idea how to mature javelin fast?

i think javelin is one of the hardest to mature in game. :(

PhangTeo
September 26th, 2013, 04:51 AM
i have an idea. use Age Master stone :)

JMcuad
September 26th, 2013, 07:31 AM
Does anyone have an idea how to mature javelin fast?

i think javelin is one of the hardest to mature in game. :(
If you done maturing your jav, age it again, and make sure to break it (fail).. no more maturing.. problem solved.. :X

Tonax
September 26th, 2013, 02:02 PM
Both bow and jav are hard to mature..
but if want to raise up this problem, you can...
it is really unfair with ata and archer that melees has fast maturing process. :(

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
September 26th, 2013, 09:05 PM
Even for aging pikeman has advantage =/.

megaman007
September 26th, 2013, 10:41 PM
pike rules didn't you know that:)

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
September 26th, 2013, 11:21 PM
pike rules didn't you know that:)

For now pike rules on everything because sod is closed =/

megaman007
September 27th, 2013, 03:35 AM
For now pike rules on everything because sod is closed =/

Yeah I know my friend. Just kidding and I know other characters need more atk power skills. It wouldn't be hard to balance the characters but for some reason yedang does what it does and leaves everyone clueless that plays the game. Maybe new characters will be better but I wonder. Anyhow maybe since we have mages the new mage will be better then the old mage we have. Looks cooler anyway. Be nice if they did go ahead and give old mage some more abilities to break free of the support class feature. I guess we probally won"t see any new classes like I have read by next year if even we do here> Cya Si13yQ6HHM262HL

Gosh I must say you have one long name I had to copy and paste it lol. Too lazy to type all that. :p

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
September 27th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Ya, as a mage its so frustrating to have sod closed, other maps are too slow or dont have enough mobs or are too strong to kill 1v1.
I dont remember why i have that name on my acc =/, but my main ign is Shinra. I only play pt and never write out this forum, so i guess my suba name doesnt matters.