PDA

View Full Version : Does Storm Jav area increases with lvl ?

Mxcdelespavo6EH
October 5th, 2013, 04:48 PM
Hi guys,

Currently leveling an ATA, I already like her very much, but I feel kinda sceptical toward storm jav.
I currently have this skill lvl 1 and its width is very small compare to its length...

Does this "width" of effect increases with the skill's lvl ?

Thanks for the answer :)

ForceAta001
October 5th, 2013, 09:49 PM
i don't know. i'm using lvl1 storm jav. :P but i will try hit at lvl10 when i'm resetting my skills

Athensss
October 5th, 2013, 10:13 PM
max Storm Javelin as soon as you can. it is what will get you to 10x. and its a very good AoE when you know how to work the mobs and make them line up. very strong and useful

Coltdark
October 5th, 2013, 11:22 PM
max Storm Javelin as soon as you can. it is what will get you to 10x. and its a very good AoE when you know how to work the mobs and make them line up. very strong and useful

Athens is pretty right.

not to mention its a cheap aoe skill. low mana and stm usage, kill mobs quite fast and also is the fastest way to lvl till lvl 100.
i'm nearly 10x (98 atm) and the fastest exp i can get is solo i2 hs lureing + storm.

Mxcdelespavo6EH
October 6th, 2013, 12:19 AM
ok.
So I'm basically done with this game.
Whatever char you make, the fastest way to go from 85 to 100 is to kill the same mobs at the same place on the same map for 150 hours.
I've done that with my PRS 96, I wanted to train a 1v1 char, but it seems like there is no point in it since I'm not gonna find any cool stuff before 10X and even Valento doesn't require a good char to kill because you can let mirotics do the work.

It's so disapointing, untill lvl 90 you go from place to place to XP, but it seems like 9X maps are real **** (I quite knew it because I already have a late 9X PRS), especially to XP.
So I guess I'm gonna retire from this game, too bad because the lvl 1-90 content is good and the lvl 100-108 content seems good too, but this 90-100 I2 XPing is just too boring, I tell ya.

Coltdark
October 6th, 2013, 08:23 PM
you should have played on the earlier 2000's. lvling 8x-9x with 5x and 6x gears at s1 full party, at X1 exp rate was what we had as best exp lvling. @_@

Mxcdelespavo6EH
October 6th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Anyway.
Nobody answered the question ^^
Does the width of Storm jav increases with its lvl ?

PriestSkittles
October 6th, 2013, 10:11 PM
No:( sad day for us

Mxcdelespavo6EH
October 7th, 2013, 12:35 AM
Oh, ok.
The actual width is very small then :(
better than no AOE I guess, but I'm not going to XP with this skill, the range is really a joke.

PhangTeo
October 7th, 2013, 03:11 AM
Oh, ok.
The actual width is very small then :(
better than no AOE I guess, but I'm not going to XP with this skill, the range is really a joke.

every ata do this, each char have pros and cons u know? for me Storm is quite good, ofc u cant compare it with AOE of prs and mage.

Mxcdelespavo6EH
October 7th, 2013, 03:37 AM
Didn't say I'm not OK with it !
I just said I prefer to use 1v1 skills (especially because ATA has very good ones) and XP a little bit slower (which is not even sure because i'll kill each monster faster and mirotics will help) than using an AOE skill I don't like because its "range" is annoying :p

Ephesians
October 7th, 2013, 05:22 AM
The aoe makes it challenging for atas to play becauae you gotta keep on positioning yourself to maximise the effect and range/width of the storm jav ^^ its fun that way!

Ephesians
October 7th, 2013, 05:26 AM
But anw, you wont use storm jav much when you hit 10x. Haha.

Mxcdelespavo6EH
October 7th, 2013, 06:34 AM
I'm gonna XP my ata leeching from my PRS if you continue tease me with that storm jav :p

Coltdark
October 7th, 2013, 11:11 AM
U can make very fast exp if u have good build. Lure i2 Hs and storm mobs down costs me less than 2/3 of my mana bar. Except for the iron fists ofc. All u have to do is learn how to keep mobs in line instead of the lazy playing of classes that just need to lure stand and kill.
Note that u will not experience atas potential before 9x.

Mxcdelespavo6EH
October 7th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Seems like this AOE skill is the only good way to go :(
Anyway, I'm gonna lvl it up, maybe I'll use it, maybe not.
But the simple fact that I will be able to both 1v1 monsters or AOE them in low lvl maps (such as I2 when you are 9X) makes this char funnier than my current PRS (no 1v1 potential, and even though it's not needed before 102 it still sux to know you'll kinda loose your killing potential a little bit more every lvl).