PDA

View Full Version : Shame another busted botter.

Smoty
October 27th, 2013, 09:36 PM
i know the routine i just like to shame the players so everyone can see who they are, hopefully if you know this player in game you will know there a botter and will not help them in the future.

i noticed this player the other day in DS when i went to the HS and she was a 6x ATA i assume as she was using a Wyvern jav i asked for party got no response so i left, today i came in and there she is 8x using an 80D jav still botting away.

Name: Minerva
Guild: Undead

I hope the GM of Undead sees this and kicks her so as to not tarnish there guilds rep.

MirMirxCheri
October 27th, 2013, 10:42 PM
really do you need to post it here? send a ticket lol

Smoty
October 27th, 2013, 10:48 PM
really do you need to post it here? send a ticket lol

yes i do its a shame thread and to let people know that this person is breaking rules. all so that if you know of them or meet them in game you will know to be wary of them knowing what they do.

and i allways send tickets this is so people are AWARE of this players actions, honeslty i dont see the problem, if you knew someone was breaking rules would you trust them ? more importantly if you DIDNT know they broke rules and you got ripped off only to later find out who/what they do would you be upest at that person knowing what they did.

Hindsight is a lovely thing im just trying to protect the players by letting people know who they are and what they are doing wrong. IF people have a problem with me doing this ill not let anyone know of any wrong doers i see and keep that information to myself.

GoldenBoy25
October 27th, 2013, 11:53 PM
I think its possible 6x can hit 8x after 1 day...

Smoty
October 28th, 2013, 01:26 AM
I think its possible 6x can hit 8x after 1 day...

not disputing that hehe ive done it myself im just saying i was in that spawn for like 10 mins talking to her and not once did she respond.

even if she did not understand english she would have at least said something in her native tongue what ever that might be.

GoldenBoy25
October 28th, 2013, 01:51 AM
not disputing that hehe ive done it myself im just saying i was in that spawn for like 10 mins talking to her and not once did she respond.

even if she did not understand english she would have at least said something in her native tongue what ever that might be.

ahhh ok ok i understand :D

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
October 28th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Wow botting with an ata thats new for me, and definitely better than any prs bot.

PriestSkittles
October 29th, 2013, 01:09 PM
thanks for Bringing this to our Attention :)

Mxcdelespavo6EH
October 29th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Just so everyone knows, QbabyQ is a PRS botter.
Maybe we could make a list.

LeighTzu
January 14th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Thread of shame

PandaRed
January 14th, 2014, 04:02 AM
Is there a need to respond? I feel that this may prove nothing.