PDA

View Full Version : bug to change job 2 pristess

Shahridz21201Pg
November 4th, 2013, 12:20 PM
guys i need some help ..
why i cant change to lvl job 2 pristess job ...
i done my quest edi ...
when i want change always got connection problem
pls help me :(

LeiNahTaN23
November 4th, 2013, 05:59 PM
you need to send ticket to GM :) same with me :)

RinaTaYu
November 4th, 2013, 06:59 PM
Still waiting to be fixed...So tired...
3 Days until now

Shahridz21201Pg
November 5th, 2013, 06:39 AM
send ticket ? how ? teach me

ConguitospTB2P7
November 10th, 2013, 08:38 PM
I got the same thing with my atalanta "Valentier" i will look 4 GM names in the game so i can contact them

Sacrileage
November 12th, 2013, 01:12 AM
Hello there,

I am very sorry I was unable to reply at the time you guys needed someone to help you out because I was off for many days due to real life problems but now I am here so I will be helping you out on how to fix this Tier 2 Morion bug, please read my guide carefully so that all of your characters will be fixed.

Since this is bug related, I want you to go to this link: https://subagames.com/SupportPage.as...1-report-a-bug

You should see some message boxes there, fill out every message box there, once you're done filling out everything, send the ticket.

After sending the ticket, you won't, indeed, get an immediate respond from the Support team, it will take them time to respond therefor you need to be patient and wait for a respond. If you want to view your ticket status to know if they replied on your ticket then go to this link: https://subagames.com/ticketSystemUI.aspx

From there, you should able to see your ticket and its status, If you'll see an "Open" message on your ticket status then it means the Team hasn't responded on your ticket, If you'll see "Replied" means they replied to your ticket with that you can now open your ticket and see their reply, they'll tell you something about your character and when it will be fixed.

Hope that helps you guys and be patient! :)

LoVeRBoII
November 22nd, 2013, 07:11 AM
me too! ! and my wepon is gone!when i want to age then got dc!! hope u can fix!