PDA

View Full Version : UK / EURO Players & Guilds?

Aryen2
November 17th, 2013, 03:54 PM
Yeah, its still early days, but which of the guild threads here are going to be run by people in the UK / EURO? there were a lot of USA based builds in Beanfun times so really looking for something closer to home here.

Awaker
November 17th, 2013, 04:29 PM
If I'm right, you have alot of european people in every guild in LH but the only guild that comes to my mind that is run by european people is Fairy Tail. I dunno if Dessert Nom Nom are but I think more people will help you with this guild thing. Btw, I'm from Fairy Tail and if you want more info, just go to our Guild thread :)

Shiono
November 17th, 2013, 05:18 PM
I dunno about the other guilds but I belive Fairy Tail is so far the one with most european players. Me, Nessler(Awaker) and master Sephyrel are from portugal so we have UK time zone - GMT +0.
We also have more UK/euro players such as Yumi, You can join us if ya want to :) We'd be very happy to have you ^^
More european guildies for me to torture....MUAHAH :evil:

Aryen2
November 18th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Thanks, like i say its still early days but cant help to make some new friends before hand.

Edchina
November 18th, 2013, 04:47 PM
I dunno about the other guilds but I belive Fairy Tail is so far the one with most european players. Me, Nessler(Awaker) and master Sephyrel are from portugal so we have UK time zone - GMT +0.
We also have more UK/euro players such as Yumi, You can join us if ya want to :) We'd be very happy to have you ^^

mmmmh I am also in the UK too, But yea, There are atleast some europeans in almost every guild in LH but the only one i know are Run by Europeans is fairytale (Portugal) North Star are run by americans so as Dessert NomNoms xD i plan to create a guild probably but the guild wont focus on recruiting much haha, Or i would happily join Rey's guild if she decides to lead it otherwise nah lol.

CyustyLH
November 19th, 2013, 03:16 AM

Until u get to torture someone u will get badly tortured by me *evil face*

Shiono
November 19th, 2013, 11:50 AM
mmmmh I am also in the UK too, But yea, There are atleast some europeans in almost every guild in LH but the only one i know are Run by Europeans is fairytale (Portugal) North Star are run by americans so as Dessert NomNoms xD i plan to create a guild probably but the guild wont focus on recruiting much haha, Or i would happily join Rey's guild if she decides to lead it otherwise nah lol.

First - Fairy Tail* not tale XD :-)

Second - o//o no Ed, I'll not lead a guild...never.. I am not much of a leader. (except when it comes to Nessy LOL)

For some reason I read it as "rape face" and I was like "wut O.O" :X
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmh
What makes you think you are the one who's gonna torture someone? *evil grin*
LOL don't hurt me D:

Awaker
November 19th, 2013, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=BrunaLH;614352]First - Fairy Tail* not tale XD :-)

Second - o//o no Ed, I'll not lead a guild...never.. I am not much of a leader. (except when it comes to Nessy LOL)

Bruna... what you want to say with this..? xD

Shiono
November 19th, 2013, 12:31 PM
N-nothing *flees*

LuckyChan
November 19th, 2013, 03:22 PM
Hahaha, do I really have to whoop some ass.. *yawn* waking me up isn't such a good thing..
Don't worry Bruna .. we'll make Fairy Tail the guild everyone wants to be in.
:3 hehe

Edchina
November 20th, 2013, 11:00 AM
First - Fairy Tail* not tale XD :-)

[/COLOR]

Hell No i say its Tale its Tale Not tail :P, and why not you lead Tsubasa well did you not......................
even nessy wants you if you know what i mean ;)

Shiono
November 20th, 2013, 11:08 AM
Hahaha, do I really have to whoop some ass.. *yawn* waking me up isn't such a good thing..

I dun need the guild to be big.
All I need is a guild with fun and no drama maker guildies :3

Hell No i say its Tale its Tale Not tail :P, and why not you lead Tsubasa well did you not......................
even nessy wants you if you know what i mean ;)

Hell no, I say it's "Tail" then IT IS "Tail" :COOL: why don't you just call it fairy butt, still better than tale LOL
*cough* Yes I did but those were old times. Besides, for me a master needs to be someone active and with time to help the guild, wich is something I am not. I can help ma guildmates but I don't actually can be there forever.
I'd rather be an ordinary member than a guild leader~

Aryen2
November 20th, 2013, 12:56 PM

hehe sold - count me in Fairy Tail :)

Shiono
November 20th, 2013, 01:19 PM
hehe sold - count me in Fairy Tail :)

MUAHAHAH now I can torture you as I please! :evil:

Aryen2
November 20th, 2013, 01:43 PM
muahahah now i can torture you as i please! :evil:

squeeeeeee!

QueenPooksie
November 20th, 2013, 01:46 PM
I could never make friends with many euro people before. What's up with that. :c

Aryen2
November 20th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Poooooooooooooooooooooooksie !!!

QueenPooksie
November 20th, 2013, 01:51 PM
Hai Aryen. Haha xD Its too bad you joined Memento when it was already dead-ish in the last LH.
<3 Cause atleast we both were Europeans :o

Aryen2
November 20th, 2013, 01:54 PM
I remember some busy times with Memento, some PvP with DNN and late nights doing knowledge time (was that what its called?) to get some exp... my alarm going off at like 4.00am hehe.

QueenPooksie
November 20th, 2013, 01:57 PM
Knowledge Master, haha. Yeah.. that was unhealthy. GvG was at like 3 AM my time, 2 AM your time. and i think KM was actually 6 am my time 5 am your time. I must say waking up that early wasnt really worth it. I felt alot more healthy after i stopped playing, lol xD! So maybe i shall skip being insanely addicted this time. And skip all the responsibilities of guildleaderism too! xD

Aryen2
November 20th, 2013, 02:22 PM
Knowledge Master, haha. Yeah.. that was unhealthy. GvG was at like 3 AM my time, 2 AM your time. and i think KM was actually 6 am my time 5 am your time. I must say waking up that early wasnt really worth it. I felt alot more healthy after i stopped playing, lol xD! So maybe i shall skip being insanely addicted this time. And skip all the responsibilities of guildleaderism too! xD

Yeah, I just want to relax and throw my money at Subagames :) by collecting ALL of the outfits

QueenPooksie
November 20th, 2013, 02:26 PM
I shall try exactly the same. As a female character of course.

Shiono
November 20th, 2013, 03:21 PM
I could never make friends with many euro people before. What's up with that. :c
Poooooksie I can be your euro friend!! :D
LEME HUG YA Q_Q *runs after pooksie*

SephyrelLH
November 20th, 2013, 05:12 PM

well then cyusty i believe we have some business to take care off :) you want a fast torture or a slow one? xD

Edchina
November 21st, 2013, 05:50 AM

Lol. i felt healthier too man, like 10 times hahahahaha

LuckyChan
November 21st, 2013, 04:00 PM
Eek! Did I stumble into the clothes hoarders and torture guild?? XD

Aryen2
November 21st, 2013, 04:01 PM
Eek! Did I stumble into the clothes hoarders and torture guild?? XD

I hope so..... otherwise im in the wrong place.

LuckyChan
November 21st, 2013, 04:04 PM
You just in for the clothes and/or torture??? XD
Welcome to Fairy Tail..you'll find us a merry bunch of strange people, but its all gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood
We have random fights, but i'm sure you will pick this up quickly