PDA

View Full Version : [Guild] Royal Crafters

YumeLH
November 29th, 2013, 04:44 PM
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z226/megami_yume/Lucent%20Heart/Art/RCbanner_zps4df419e6.png
Watch our guild dance >>HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vztEKDTpolQ&amp;feature=youtu.be)<<

We are now recruiting:
Alchemists (preferrably Lv50+ but beginners are more than welcome)
Mechanics (preferrably Lv50+ but beginners are more than welcome)
Lv50+ players to join star core dungeon raids, boss hunts, cape/essence farming, and other group activities.
Players active during GMT+8:00

YumeLH
December 1st, 2013, 03:38 AM
Since i can no longer edit my post... a few additions here

I live in the Philippines so therefore would warmly welcome Filipinos and Filipinas provided that they speak english in guild chat whenever there's at LEAST 1 person online who cannot understand the language. This has been our constant rule. Anyone can use their native tongue in guild chat but must switch to english if another member speaks up and requests it.

RoyalCrafters is a laid-back guild but that doesn't mean we don't go out and have fun. We have previously participated in GvG (altho started late on it) and we love to do Boss hunts and dungeon runs. Basically anything that would contribute to crafting success ;)
Most of our members have the passion for collecting schematics as well as materials and we do share what we collect, one simply needs to ask nicely. We rarely NPC drops that can be used for crafting, we collect them inside alt banks (during instances that the guild bank is full).

Shiono
December 2nd, 2013, 11:35 AM
When I first saw that video (looooong time ago) I was amazed of how all of you were wearing armors with diff colors o:
It was indeed a great idea, makes the dance a lot more beautiful! :)
Good Luck with yar guild Yume~

YumeLH
December 2nd, 2013, 02:41 PM
Thanks Bruna :3

It wasn't intentional actually xD we actually had planned to use the BF shirt/ white shirt for uniformity (the picture right under the logo)
but when i saw that everyone had different equipment sets the idea just struck me. I thought it'll make our entry unique :3 Plus I kinda wanted to show that LH wasn't all about 'apparels', it had awesome in-game armor too that you needn't spend on the mall just to look good.

Shiono
December 3rd, 2013, 02:00 PM
To be honest... I became a "shem" collector after seeing this video LOL :X
Btw, I love that pink set of yours :EEK: it's a 'blue' set isn't it?

YumeLH
December 4th, 2013, 08:03 AM
You mean "schem" right? xD

I don't remember xD
It's the scorpion set redeemed at witches' cliff

Shiono
December 4th, 2013, 02:40 PM
You mean "schem" right? xD

I don't remember xD
It's the scorpion set redeemed at witches' cliff
Schem* XD I was hungry, I ate the c :O

Bryanbalkbb
December 4th, 2013, 04:24 PM
Heyy, I used to play Lucent heart back in the days when the max level was 40 on beanfun. (i think it was 40? Lel) I reached the max level and enjoyed every bit of it. My IGN was Bryanb (Not 100% sure) and quitted some weeks later because it was being repitative (if thats how you spell it :* ) But I would like to join if there is some space left. Just got a key and downloading atm. In the meantime im doing homework :X

Even a fly on the wall can distract me now. :(

Fryh
December 4th, 2013, 09:28 PM
Can I join? I'm also Pinoy :3 former IGN: Khouz ( Solar Guardian ) I kinda like the laid-back mood in the guild if ever that is true XD not really that active in chats but I do love to craft mostly potions and cards XD

YumeLH
December 5th, 2013, 08:16 AM
Heyy, I used to play Lucent heart back in the days when the max level was 40 on beanfun. (i think it was 40? Lel) I reached the max level and enjoyed every bit of it. My IGN was Bryanb (Not 100% sure) and quitted some weeks later because it was being repitative (if thats how you spell it :* ) But I would like to join if there is some space left. Just got a key and downloading atm. In the meantime im doing homework :X

Even a fly on the wall can distract me now. :(
sure :3
I hope you finish all that homework. You won't get any started when LH begins XD

Can I join? I'm also Pinoy :3 former IGN: Khouz ( Solar Guardian ) I kinda like the laid-back mood in the guild if ever that is true XD not really that active in chats but I do love to craft mostly potions and cards XD

I think I saw your name/char before since Khouz is familiar XD
I see you're a lurker eh haha. We had some of those too XD rarely talks in guild chat.
Potions and cards are definitely helpful! I hate having to log alts just to make the ones i need XD
(Our Potions people were usually offline when i needed them ;w; )

Fryh
December 5th, 2013, 09:46 AM
XD well I know you cause I always check your shops and I think I was bugging you to sell me cheap items for crafting :3 .... I was in BnL guild with Sylphion the last time I played and yeah I'm more of a lurker ingame so expect me t be pretty quiet ( sadly my net speed is slow so I'll probably logging in/out most of the time :p )

YumeLH
December 5th, 2013, 10:34 AM
I see I see XD
LOL cheap + Yume's shop = RARE hahahaha
I suspect some people would consider me a shark XD
You know, like a loan shark except I don't really give loans (well I did a few times actually but only to people I really really trusted. Specially guildmates XD)

Bryanbalkbb
December 5th, 2013, 12:51 PM
When i was playing LH i used to suppy everyone i know with free cards. I ran out of gold eventually :(

loved making them and giving the people a nice feeling (Dont think to much :3). NAAAAH i cant WAIT until closed beta starts :(

Ixil006
December 5th, 2013, 01:55 PM
nock...... nock........

Bryanbalkbb
December 5th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Who's there?

YumeLH
December 5th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Will, Doris or Barry.

Bryanbalkbb
December 5th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Will. Doris or barry who?

YumeLH
December 6th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Will you open the door already?!
Dorris broken, open the window!
Barry nice to see you!

...ok...*crawls into the closet and shuts the door*

Bryanbalkbb
December 6th, 2013, 11:40 AM
Hmmmmm... okaaay.. i didnt expect that.. whaahhah

YumeLH
December 6th, 2013, 01:54 PM
*muffled voices from the closet*
y-yeah... anyway... looking forward to getting more members during OBT xD

Bryanbalkbb
December 6th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Whaah i love this no-subject kind of derps.

YumeLH
December 6th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Whaah i love this no-subject kind of derps.
no-subject kind of derps? owo ... you mean...being random? y-yeah...im as random as can be xD
hope you can put up with me xD
They've actually dubbed me as the "Boss Lady" since I sometimes suddenly want something
and ask members to comply immediately xD
Rest assured these are reasonable requests tho...most of the time xD

Bryanbalkbb
December 6th, 2013, 02:31 PM
:PI love random persons. Im random aswell. And... I LIEK IT :3

Btw add me on skype. I just wanna chitchat ^^ better then spamming the forums: bryanbalk

YumeLH
December 6th, 2013, 02:55 PM
awww I do have skype but I am not active on it >_<
I am more active on my facebook account:
http://www.facebook.com/yume.heaven
and the lucent heart community group:
http://www.facebook.com/groups/141223712722051/

Shud011
December 8th, 2013, 10:12 PM
ive played LH at beanfun but stop at 40+ coz my friends our goin to divina so i followed them xD..but these time LH will be my game, goin to be nova sentinel (i love gunners) i also love crafting (my money maker :D).. hope ull accept me in game, im a filipino too.. :) chow! o/

YumeLH
December 10th, 2013, 02:29 PM
ive played LH at beanfun but stop at 40+ coz my friends our goin to divina so i followed them xD..but these time LH will be my game, goin to be nova sentinel (i love gunners) i also love crafting (my money maker :D).. hope ull accept me in game, im a filipino too.. :) chow! o/
Looking forward to having you join the guild once OBT starts !
Since you'd be a gunner would you be going for machinery? (bullets xD)

Ixil006
December 11th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Royal Crafters Galaxy Sage - Ixil at your service:evil:

KonekoLynn
December 11th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Hi hi, I was wondering if I could joins? I used to play the old LH but I forgot my old IGN. In the old LH I was a SC that did alchemy. (Donno if I will still do alchemy this time.)

YumeLH
December 11th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Hi hi, I was wondering if I could joins? I used to play the old LH but I forgot my old IGN. In the old LH I was a SC that did alchemy. (Donno if I will still do alchemy this time.)
Yes, please join we lacked active alchemists xD
Do update me with your IGN once OBT starts ;)

Ixil006
December 11th, 2013, 08:48 AM

would love to have you in the guild ^_^ if you get to know us we are like family

KonekoLynn
December 11th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Yes, please join we lacked active alchemists xD
Do update me with your IGN once OBT starts ;)

Okie dokies ^-^

would love to have you in the guild ^_^ if you get to know us we are like family

Most good guild are like family once everyone knows everyone.

Ixil006
December 11th, 2013, 09:01 AM

your very welcome to join us ^^ we are like family here and I like to help new comers

Ixil006
December 11th, 2013, 09:08 AM
Most good guild are like family once everyone knows everyone.[/QUOTE]

That is very true, ^^ do you have any current questions that you would like to ask from us?

KonekoLynn
December 11th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Most good guild are like family once everyone knows everyone.

That is very true, ^^ do you have any current questions that you would like to ask from us?

Yep only 1 thing. Will there be guild dances? lols >u< srry I am just being silly :P

ArlyWalker
December 11th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Hey yume, or ixil do you guys know if kavin, misaki....and the gunner dude....forgot his name but he had a sister im just wondering if all the people had are joining again.

Ixil006
December 11th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Yep only 1 thing. Will there be guild dances? lols >u< srry I am just being silly :P

owo most likely, and lots of duel dances XD

Ixil006
December 11th, 2013, 04:02 PM
Hey yume, or ixil do you guys know if kavin, misaki....and the gunner dude....forgot his name but he had a sister im just wondering if all the people had are joining again.

Her Arly am not sure Misaki will come back but Kavin he said he might, Hyosuke and suiseiseki am not sureabout those 2 <W< Sachi will at least

YumeLH
December 11th, 2013, 04:07 PM

Suiseiseki has confirmed that she is ready for CBT. Have yet to hear from Hyousuke.
Sachi might drag in Last, Ruri, pAin, Clouie and a few other returning players who need to confirm this xD

ArlyWalker
December 11th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Suiseiseki :O

ArlyWalker
December 11th, 2013, 04:13 PM
has anyone seen bunny? or daryl lol

Ixil006
December 11th, 2013, 04:22 PM
has anyone seen bunny? or daryl lol

nope, and he wasn't a member of this guild I think he stayed for GVG I wasn't here than, but anyone welcome to join for sure ^^

ArlyWalker
December 11th, 2013, 04:31 PM
hey Ixil check this out i found the document i created before lh got cancled Xd its not much since it was a guide and i was creating it the day before i found out that lh is going to shut down. I was taking the stuff that i had and was puting it in % from dmg to spell casting speed but failed since i quit right away the next day after i heard about the news anyway this is it

""Hello, I’m ArlandreWalker and this is my Moon Flame Envoy guide.
Battle luck-25%.
Apollo’s ring of Flame- 5% and 1% critical damage.
Prosperity Sensorial Ring -2%.
Staff of disaster- 2% and 15% critical damage.
Impulsive skill- casting speed 75%.
Virgo’s Ring- 2% chance
Abyssal Chain of Constraint 2% chance and 1%
Sagittarius passive skill foolhardy- 3% critical hit damage.
Pegasus’s aegis 30% cast speed every critical hit.
Hot streak 25% cast speed and 50% critical damage.

Cast speed
130% cast speed

Critical hit damage
144%
im not sure why i stopped recoding my gears from here but i know that i had more equipment and pets like gina to increase my dmg and such
Critical hit chance

ArlyWalker
December 11th, 2013, 04:33 PM
Abyssal chains of constraint-Virgos ring-prosperity sensorial ring-apollos ring of flame i think were all my jewls

YumeLH
December 11th, 2013, 04:37 PM
Abyssal chains of constraint-Virgos ring-prosperity sensorial ring-apollos ring of flame i think were all my jewls

You realize that's off topic here Arly xD
why not make a new post under the Guide section?

ArlyWalker
December 11th, 2013, 04:48 PM
thats the thing i want to let it remain a secret :awsum:

YumeLH
December 11th, 2013, 04:59 PM
thats the thing i want to let it remain a secret :awsum:
*whacks* baka xD it's not secret anymore since youre posting here where everyone can read.

ArlyWalker
December 11th, 2013, 05:37 PM
T_T right....lol sorry :gusta:

HarySuzenno
December 12th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Looks like its gonna be fun again :cool:

KonekoLynn
December 12th, 2013, 08:10 PM
My char name is YuriLynn

Airknight2
December 13th, 2013, 03:42 AM
hello im interested in joining my ign is Galaxy_Lightning

YumeLH
December 13th, 2013, 12:52 PM
My char name is YuriLynn

hello im interested in joining my ign is Galaxy_Lightning

Tried to whisper you both in-game but it says you are offline. I will be afk until my internet decides to disconnect or my pc decides to crash.
For those wanting to join us, you may try contacting the current officers:

Ixil
Zosscus
Sachi
Yume

I will also be away in the next 12-24 hours so please try contacting any current member you see if the current officers do not give you a prompt reply :)

Todan
December 14th, 2013, 02:42 AM
Hello, I would like to join the Royal Crafters. If there are any steps I need to take to join your guild, let me know here or via PM when I'm in-game. While I'm not new to MMOs, I'm a bit of a newb in LH. See you in game! Edit: Almost forgot: IGN is Todandict.

SuiseisekiLH
December 14th, 2013, 04:13 AM
Her Arly am not sure Misaki will come back but Kavin he said he might, Hyosuke and suiseiseki am not sureabout those 2 <W< Sachi will at least

Suiseiseki has confirmed that she is ready for CBT. Have yet to hear from Hyousuke.
Sachi might drag in Last, Ruri, pAin, Clouie and a few other returning players who need to confirm this xD

Suiseiseki :O

You guys called? :P

oooohh~~ Seems like some people are really interested in joining eh. It's always nice to meet people who would like to join RC :3

YumeLH
December 30th, 2013, 09:30 PM
http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad45/YumeLH/Lucent%20Heart/CBT/Features/1230-155713_zpsddd7356a.png

http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad45/YumeLH/Lucent%20Heart/CBT/Features/1230-161614_zps39681521.png
http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad45/YumeLH/Lucent%20Heart/CBT/Features/1230-163813_zps4ae5c37e.png

P3PP3RM1NT
December 31st, 2013, 01:25 PM
Yume~~~

Good luck to the guild~ OwO/ You guys are so fun and awesome~ >w< <3

*just le dropping by*

Zerolera
January 1st, 2014, 05:07 PM
Umm I'd be interested to join :) As long as I am not required to use teamspeak or anything of the sort... But yeah anyway I'm new to the game so you'd need to teach/guide me for crafting at least. I'm not even sure what skill I'd like... I'll be SC or DP, alchemy will be useful for SC, but I dunno crafting pots somewhat seems boring even if its useful :P Maybe tailoring or jewelery would be cool, not interested in cards either... and I think last skills shouldnt concern me (blacksmith and machinery I think?).
So yeah o;

DreamLH
January 1st, 2014, 06:21 PM
This is the only guild I remember back in Beanfun's version of Lucent Heart. What surprises me, is that I only leveled to 18 and during that little time of playing, I can recognize the name of this guild from Beanfun's LH.

AscensionJr
January 3rd, 2014, 04:32 AM

You not asking me? </3

Umm I'd be interested to join https://forum.subagames.com/images/smilies/Suba/smile.gif As long as I am not required to use teamspeak or anything of the sort... But yeah anyway I'm new to the game so you'd need to teach/guide me for crafting at least. I'm not even sure what skill I'd like... I'll be SC or DP, alchemy will be useful for SC, but I dunno crafting pots somewhat seems boring even if its useful https://forum.subagames.com/images/smilies/Suba/tongue.png Maybe tailoring or jewelery would be cool, not interested in cards either... and I think last skills shouldnt concern me (blacksmith and machinery I think?).
So yeah o;

The land lady not mention any requirements >w< I think as long as you active will be fine :3

Zerolera
January 3rd, 2014, 02:28 PM
You not asking me? </3

The land lady not mention any requirements >w< I think as long as you active will be fine :3

I shall be active... as long as my comp doesnt suddenly die or something :)

Lets see what the land lady has to say ^^

AscensionJr
January 3rd, 2014, 08:41 PM
I shall be active... as long as my comp doesnt suddenly die or something :)

Lets see what the land lady has to say ^^
Same goes for me, as long as my net not trolling me i'll be active :3

AscensionJr
January 4th, 2014, 05:45 AM
*since i cant edit my prev post, i need to double post*

Hello, I would like to join the Royal Crafters. If there are any steps I need to take to join your guild, let me know here or via PM when I'm in-game. While I'm not new to MMOs, I'm a bit of a newb in LH. See you in game! Edit: Almost forgot: IGN is Todandict.

All you need is to PM leader, vp or officers. You can ask on zone to know if they online or not.

YumeLH
January 4th, 2014, 12:40 PM
Land lady?! *Whacks Asc* That's BOSS LADY!!! ;-)

Umm I'd be interested to join :) As long as I am not required to use teamspeak or anything of the sort... But yeah anyway I'm new to the game so you'd need to teach/guide me for crafting at least. I'm not even sure what skill I'd like... I'll be SC or DP, alchemy will be useful for SC, but I dunno crafting pots somewhat seems boring even if its useful :P Maybe tailoring or jewelery would be cool, not interested in cards either... and I think last skills shouldnt concern me (blacksmith and machinery I think?).
So yeah o;

oh hell I thought my reply got posted, apparently not )o) ~_|__|_
We use raidcall for voice chats but it's not mandatory. KM answers are usually shared there tho so you'd get more help if you have it on.
No worries about crafting specially on the vague quest details, you just need to ask on guild chat :)

Another priest xD It feels like I'm hoarding the priests lol, well looks like I'll surely be back as an MFE on OBT (I tried going DP during CBT and it was ok at lvl 50)

Blacksmith and Tailoring are the two most popular crafts as everyone needs weapon and armor,
As a mage I sought cards more than alchemy pots but both are really useful and sometimes NEEDED.
Machinery is only for gunners.
I am a jeweler :3 I spam make at least 20 jewelry per day when I have the gold xD

Zerolera
January 4th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Land lady?! *Whacks Asc* That's BOSS LADY!!! ;-)

oh hell I thought my reply got posted, apparently not )o) ~_|__|_
We use raidcall for voice chats but it's not mandatory. KM answers are usually shared there tho so you'd get more help if you have it on.
No worries about crafting specially on the vague quest details, you just need to ask on guild chat :)

Another priest xD It feels like I'm hoarding the priests lol, well looks like I'll surely be back as an MFE on OBT (I tried going DP during CBT and it was ok at lvl 50)

Blacksmith and Tailoring are the two most popular crafts as everyone needs weapon and armor,
As a mage I sought cards more than alchemy pots but both are really useful and sometimes NEEDED.
Machinery is only for gunners.
I am a jeweler :3 I spam make at least 20 jewelry per day when I have the gold xD

I'm not comfortable with speaking english, so if I can go without raidcall then all is good :)
Hmm I think I might go tailoring, though I'm not sure what they craft beside robes for mages, I assume maybe boots and the likes? (anything not metalic probably?) or maybe jewelery too, I really dont know... maybe I should wait to see wiki/guides to pop up and see what can be crafted from different skills.
I love playing healer/support but after a while I'll probably try GS, I'm much into mages but healer will still be my main occupation :)
As I said alchemy and cards seem useful but I dunno it feels too mainstream, I feel more satisfied crafting something durable and diversified or something, cant really explain lol. But my alt will probably take alchemy anyway so I can always use him if you guys need pots :)

YumeLH
January 4th, 2014, 02:49 PM
I'm not comfortable with speaking english, so if I can go without raidcall then all is good :)
Hmm I think I might go tailoring, though I'm not sure what they craft beside robes for mages, I assume maybe boots and the likes? (anything not metalic probably?) or maybe jewelery too, I really dont know... maybe I should wait to see wiki/guides to pop up and see what can be crafted from different skills.
I love playing healer/support but after a while I'll probably try GS, I'm much into mages but healer will still be my main occupation :)
As I said alchemy and cards seem useful but I dunno it feels too mainstream, I feel more satisfied crafting something durable and diversified or something, cant really explain lol. But my alt will probably take alchemy anyway so I can always use him if you guys need pots :)

Raidcall
- not everyone has a mic xD
- and again not mandatory; it's just easier for us to share KM answers there

Tailoring
- manufactures all light armor & cloth armor (gunners and mage)
- cap, gloves, top, bottom, boots
- as well as other advanced ingredients needed by recipes
- you can also craft repair elements which sometimes is cheaper than buying from the NPC

and on the contrary, alchemy and cards are the more rare professions. We need more alchemists in the guild :D
At high levels, cards become the main buff source for mages (specially crafting speed and magic attack increase)
Also, pope and bishop cards which gives non-priests a 'chance' to revive a fallen comrade. While this may not be
useful to a priest, it can be a source of income :3

Zerolera
January 5th, 2014, 06:54 AM
Umm, how long those card buffs last anyway...?

Also, uhh not sure how to put this... in game my main goal is going to be to level up, despite the fact this is a "crafting guild". That's alright right? I'm not the type to sit down and talk or dance or craft all day, I rather go out and kill stuffs :P Beside crafting requires materials and money, so yeah I suppose it cant be done all that often..?

AscensionJr
January 5th, 2014, 07:21 AM
Umm, how long those card buffs last anyway...?

Also, uhh not sure how to put this... in game my main goal is going to be to level up, despite the fact this is a "crafting guild". That's alright right? I'm not the type to sit down and talk or dance or craft all day, I rather go out and kill stuffs :P Beside crafting requires materials and money, so yeah I suppose it cant be done all that often..?
Card can last for 30 mins.
And im not kind of player who like to sit and talk or dance and talk. mostly i go for hunts. you cant craft all day if you blacksmith or tailors xD
I'm blacksmith on this guild, i only collecting purple and orange scheme and post it on oem board when the other members need it. And we'll need card maker+alchemy when time for dungeon run, boss raid or gvg. And dont worry Land Lady *cough* Boss Lady going to spam jeweleries for us *runs*

YumeLH
January 5th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Card can last for 30 mins.
And im not kind of player who like to sit and talk or dance and talk. mostly i go for hunts. you cant craft all day if you blacksmith or tailors xD
I'm blacksmith on this guild, i only collecting purple and orange scheme and post it on oem board when the other members need it. And we'll need card maker+alchemy when time for dungeon run, boss raid or gvg. And dont worry Land Lady *cough* Boss Lady going to spam jeweleries for us *runs*

GAAAH don't call me LANDLADY!!! not until I own actual LAND in LH rofl
*mumbles*yeah...like...Shiroe...bought...*mumbles*
http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131201102727/log-horizon/images/9/90/Hara-guro_Megane.png

*cough* anyway, as far as 'crafting guild' goes, this basically means we love collecting schems and making rare equipment.
For example, Ixil and I farmed lv 50 and 55 dungeons to gather materials for a lvl 50 orange dagger.
I tell you, most of our members CANT SIT TIGHT. We all want to be farming most of the time.
Only requirement is you keep your crafting level up to date with your level (every 5 levels).

Zerolera
January 5th, 2014, 10:12 AM
*cough* anyway, as far as 'crafting guild' goes, this basically means we love collecting schems and making rare equipment.
For example, Ixil and I farmed lv 50 and 55 dungeons to gather materials for a lvl 50 orange dagger.
I tell you, most of our members CANT SIT TIGHT. We all want to be farming most of the time.
Only requirement is you keep your crafting level up to date with your level (every 5 levels).

Of course, who would want to stay level 1 at crafting? Though I may need help for quests lol, I'll use guides but who knows what can happen... dont worry, I usually try to do stuffs by myself before asking for help :P

YumeLH
January 5th, 2014, 11:53 AM
The first few quests are manageable. Once you get to the lvl 50 quest please make sure to... nvm you'll be a priest right? xD
Weak souls aren't weak. It's good you're a priest, just take one or two damagers (feel free to bug us xD) with you since you might need to kill a lot of them since crafting quests require drops and not kills.

As far as guides go... are there still any existing? Sorry lazy ol' me hasn't been poking around the wiki's lately. But we all generally know which mobs to kill anyway so you can always ask us :)

Actually, since my memory's faulty lately... I'll write this down...
for lvl 35 ( i think) you need to kill Cruel Hunters (night mobs) and Thunder Clan TRAPPERS (day mobs)
for lvl 40 (or 45?) you need to kill Musketeer, Foot Soldier, Sentry (in Sacred Forest)...

yeah... someone just correct me if im wrong hahaha :o

Zerolera
January 5th, 2014, 12:54 PM
The first few quests are manageable. Once you get to the lvl 50 quest please make sure to... nvm you'll be a priest right? xD
Weak souls aren't weak. It's good you're a priest, just take one or two damagers (feel free to bug us xD) with you since you might need to kill a lot of them since crafting quests require drops and not kills.

As far as guides go... are there still any existing? Sorry lazy ol' me hasn't been poking around the wiki's lately. But we all generally know which mobs to kill anyway so you can always ask us :)

Actually, since my memory's faulty lately... I'll write this down...
for lvl 35 ( i think) you need to kill Cruel Hunters (night mobs) and Thunder Clan TRAPPERS (day mobs)
for lvl 40 (or 45?) you need to kill Musketeer, Foot Soldier, Sentry (in Sacred Forest)...

yeah... someone just correct me if im wrong hahaha :o

Yeah there are still guides, they're already in the new wiki... taken from a guild's site (Delicious I think?)
Alright, bug you, noted :P

AscensionJr
January 5th, 2014, 04:48 PM
Yeah there are still guides, they're already in the new wiki... taken from a guild's site (Delicious I think?)
Alright, bug you, noted :P
You can ask me if its about mobs needed for crafting quest. i don't remember the names, but i know where to find it. i used to work on crafting section :3

Zerolera
January 5th, 2014, 06:02 PM
You can ask me if its about mobs needed for crafting quest. i don't remember the names, but i know where to find it. i used to work on crafting section :3

Ah nice, thanks :)

AscensionJr
January 6th, 2014, 03:21 AM
So, have you decided to join RC? x3

Zerolera
January 6th, 2014, 07:38 AM
So, have you decided to join RC? x3

Uhh sure, I thought I was already considered in lol :P Seeing the land la-- err boss didnt oppose my points of view :)

However I have yet to decide on a craft skill... speaking of which, I've been thinking.. uhh, among alchemy or card making, is there anything that boosts exp? o,o That would be neat and a good reason to pick one of these :)

AscensionJr
January 6th, 2014, 11:41 AM
Uhh sure, I thought I was already considered in lol :P Seeing the land la-- err boss didnt oppose my points of view :)

However I have yet to decide on a craft skill... speaking of which, I've been thinking.. uhh, among alchemy or card making, is there anything that boosts exp? o,o That would be neat and a good reason to pick one of these :)
You'll get extra exp when you doing quest together with your SM as team. More exp if you have 3 SMs on same team x3

Zerolera
January 6th, 2014, 12:36 PM
You'll get extra exp when you doing quest together with your SM as team. More exp if you have 3 SMs on same team x3

I meant a craftable item, like exp potion or something :P

AscensionJr
January 6th, 2014, 05:11 PM
Oh, lol.. There is no exp potion. Just 2x exp scroll from starry box when you still below lvl 36

Zerolera
January 6th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Oh, lol.. There is no exp potion. Just 2x exp scroll from starry box when you still below lvl 36

Oh well, so much for trying to make alchemy/cards appealing :/ Thanks :)

AscensionJr
January 7th, 2014, 07:45 AM
You're welcome~
Cant wait to login x3

Zerolera
January 7th, 2014, 09:17 AM
You're welcome~
Cant wait to login x3

Same :) In the meantime, we keep the thread alive while boss lady is silent... :P

AscensionJr
January 7th, 2014, 09:03 PM
She online at facebook though xD
And i always stalking people on forum :p

Verutex
January 7th, 2014, 10:25 PM
I'd like to join once OBT starts too if it's cool. I'm planning on being a Comet Marksman since I have an affinity for ranged classes and It's one of the recommended classes for my Zodiac sign. I'm new, kinda, pretty much, I tried this game before on beanfun but my family had financial issues and I ended up not being able to get very far.

AscensionJr
January 8th, 2014, 06:59 AM
I'd like to join once OBT starts too if it's cool. I'm planning on being a Comet Marksman since I have an affinity for ranged classes and It's one of the recommended classes for my Zodiac sign. I'm new, kinda, pretty much, I tried this game before on beanfun but my family had financial issues and I ended up not being able to get very far.
If i may know.. What was your ign on prev lh? And what ign you going to use on obt?

Zerolera
January 8th, 2014, 08:31 AM
She online at facebook though xD
And i always stalking people on forum :p

Ohh sneaky :P

Verutex
January 8th, 2014, 08:46 AM
For OBT it'll likely be something similar to my forum name which has become my normal IGN. Unfortunately I can't remember my old name since I never had a set name before and would always change it from game to game.

YumeLH
January 8th, 2014, 01:29 PM
*_* sure. We have no level requirements for I have decided to collect diamonds in the rough~:awsum:
I'll stress tho that I want people who have passion for crafting or at least responsible enough to keep their craft levels relative to their own levels.

Ixil006
January 8th, 2014, 01:34 PM
Oh well, so much for trying to make alchemy/cards appealing :/ Thanks :)

Alchemy is great though, It gives all sorts of interesting buffs including movement speed and Stat buffs,
Major need for Alchemy is the Immunity to all physical and range attack buffs. I used Alchemy with my alt a lot, we sure could use some

Verutex
January 8th, 2014, 02:09 PM
No issues there it's always more fulfilling to use stuff you worked to make yourself. You can only have one crafting skill though per character right, a little depressed by that but oh well.

YumeLH
January 8th, 2014, 02:21 PM
Yes just one life skill (crafting skill/profession wtv you wanna call it) per character but you can always ask another craftsman to post the item you want to make on the OEM board and you can make it yourself. The recipe will stay there until s/he logs off/changes server.

Verutex
January 8th, 2014, 02:45 PM
I see, if that's the case it doesn't sound that bad then. From what I've seen machinery would be the obvious choice since I'm going to be a gunner but out of curiosity what are the most and least common craft skills?

YumeLH
January 8th, 2014, 03:01 PM
I think there are fewer who take machinery as most of us think it best fits gunners.

i could be wrong but this is how i see the professions ranked by popularity:
1. blacksmithing
2. tailoring
3. card making
4. jewelry
5. alchemy
6. machinery

and i believe jewelry didn't become popular until later in the game when more rare recipes were found.
(my basis would be... i had few competitors when it came to selling jewelry xD)

Zerolera
January 8th, 2014, 04:32 PM
Alchemy is great though, It gives all sorts of interesting buffs including movement speed and Stat buffs,
Major need for Alchemy is the Immunity to all physical and range attack buffs. I used Alchemy with my alt a lot, we sure could use some

Wait what? Did you say immunity to damages? That sounds overpowered to me..?

HyousukeLH
January 10th, 2014, 09:41 AM
I shall be the sole mechanic of guild :evil:

Zerolera
January 10th, 2014, 01:20 PM
I might take alchemy or cards for the sake of the guild... From what I gathered, as an SC.. I could be a much better support character if I was also using cards... what do you think?

Also, do you guys pick craft skill right away or you'll wait to be higher level?

YumeLH
January 10th, 2014, 03:54 PM
Ideally, you take the crafting quest as soon as it becomes available (lv 10 or 15, cant remember exactly xD).
Don't postpone it later than 25 or so since you'd have to run back to thereall to complete them and then move on to gold port...

Wait what? Did you say immunity to damages? That sounds overpowered to me..?
The invincibility potion only lasts for about 8s if i recall correctly.

Zerolera
January 11th, 2014, 10:00 AM
Ideally, you take the crafting quest as soon as it becomes available (lv 10 or 15, cant remember exactly xD).
Don't postpone it later than 25 or so since you'd have to run back to thereall to complete them and then move on to gold port...

The invincibility potion only lasts for about 8s if i recall correctly.

Ow lol.

Anyway o; I got the IGN I wanted, yay! ----> Madeen, Come kidnap me :P btw what channel if it matters?

Savven
January 11th, 2014, 12:34 PM
:0 is it weird for a priest to be a blacksmith?
i usually do tailoring but decided to do BS.
Also im interested in joining this guild c:

Zerolera
January 11th, 2014, 12:52 PM
:0 is it weird for a priest to be a blacksmith?
i usually do tailoring but decided to do BS.
Also im interested in joining this guild c:

Yes its weird :P But why not... you can craft your own weapons at least :)

YumeLH
January 11th, 2014, 11:49 PM
RoyalCrafters has been created.
You may pm any of the following for a guild invite:
Yume
YumeChan
Sachi
Ixil
Ascension

Ixil006
January 12th, 2014, 01:22 AM
RoyalCrafters has been created.
You may pm any of the following for a guild invite:
Yume
YumeChan
Sachi
Ixil
Ascension

dont PM Ixil

AscensionJr
January 13th, 2014, 02:58 AM
To those people who still want to join, you can pm me now (Ascension) i'll be on ev server for at least 4 hours since i post this comment. Please pm with your forum name :3

CriselAg
January 16th, 2014, 06:18 AM
I'd like to join/stay in this Guild, you guys are really nice :)
I was with you in CBT and waiting for RoyalCrafters in OB but didn't saw any player with the guild name...

Edchina
March 3rd, 2014, 04:14 PM
BUMP BUMP BUMP! we should make dis thread active haw haw haw​

YumeLH
March 21st, 2014, 10:24 AM
RoyalCrafters guild is offering OEM service for Lv55 orange sets.
Please view >>this post (https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=64408)<< for more details.

YumeLH
August 31st, 2014, 12:22 PM
http://i920.photobucket.com/albums/ad45/YumeLH/guildphotoarmor_zps8b7f81ca.png

Finally got a chance to take a guild photo. Our members have been busy levelling as fast as they can to 75 as well as farming equipment :)

YumeLH
November 8th, 2014, 11:03 AM
RoyalCrafters is currently NOT RECRUITING new members.

We've currently got a lot of lvl 70+ members and a couple of lvl 80 ones and this makes us busy in dungeon runs for level/SP/equipment.
We care a lot about members' levels and gear ( we want the best! ) so we decided we cannot take in new members for fear that they'll end up being neglected. We'll make announcements when recruitment is open again.