PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Paint on the Synergy Clan Forums

WabidWabbit
January 11th, 2010, 05:01 AM
Just to let our existing members, friends and would-be-members know that we recently set up with some new forums and a new site to replace our old ones.

Our web site and forums can be found here: http://synergy.clanheaven.com/

There is a detailed FAQ you'll find there explaining a lot of questions we get about the clan such as is there a minumum level requirement, do we have space for new members, what our level ranges are and so on. Please check it out before asking!

If you want to apply to join Synergy, we welcome your application but please do so on our forums given above. We'll be directing people in game who ask to join us to apply on our forums from now on so we can discuss applicants with more members much faster and more easily. (Clan chat in game seems to lead to a hundred repeat conversations as we have around seventy very active members at the moment.)

Even if you don't want to apply, we hope you'll stop by and say hi!

For existing members, I strongly recommend signing up and briefly checking by once or twice a week so you can vote on issues, candidates, help point out if you've seen a supposedly innactive member recently and get timely news of our clan competitions. No longer will you be a week behind other members taking part in some of our races for prizes just because you missed one of the clan chats. You can get all necessary updates from the web site.

I'm also hoping existing members will sign up at the new site so they can participate in our upcoming Synergy Clan Monopoly Game (assuming the vote on that passes...) :)

karlal
January 23rd, 2010, 12:57 PM
i tryed my user name and pw doesnt let me in so now what

Bump:

navickas
January 23rd, 2010, 02:23 PM
Sounds like a well balanced clan you got here good work on the website to
wish you the best of luck in the future ;)

*Eternal*
ROQ
Fs

WabidWabbit
February 1st, 2010, 10:13 PM
Hi Posie, if you've forgotten your user name and password, you can have the forums remind you via email or you can talk to RCVA or me in-game and we'll be glad to help you out.

Thanks ROQ, appreciate the good wishes! Not sure if you'll be playing the Synergy Clan Trading Game (http://synergy.clanheaven.com/forums/forum_posts.asp?TID=104&PN=1) but I'll hang onto a core for you just in case! :p

karlal
February 2nd, 2010, 08:55 PM
it will not let me view i dont have permission to

WabidWabbit
February 3rd, 2010, 12:52 PM
Karla, I changed the password for you per your PM to me yesterday. Let me know if you still have problems.

Xinny
March 16th, 2010, 03:25 PM
I should probably post here more often >_>;....

Yo guys! If you haven't seen the sticky in the members area,( Should reeeeallllyyy go check it!) Synergy has a facebook group you're welcome to join :D

Keep in mind though, its only open to existing members in the clan! But definitely needs more people to join in <3

Thanks,

--Syn Vice--

WabidWabbit
March 28th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Quick update: For the people who keep on asking, we have put a freeze on adding new members for now that will last until some time in April to give our current batch of new recruits time to settle in and get to know the rest of us. (Good to keep the family feel by not having too many new faces at once.) We'll post again here once that's lifted. In the meantime, we encourage anyone interested in joining to register on our forums and say hi and get to know us in-game by partying or hanging out with us in town. :)

Fala
March 29th, 2010, 02:34 AM
Hi Wabid, didnt see you for a longer time except in nav ystd but you disappeared, hope you are doing fine and i see synergy is doing well ^-^
Just registered on your forum, good luck!

Xinny
April 1st, 2010, 12:44 PM
Hey Fala n__n

Don't think I've talked with you before but would like to welcome you to the Synergy forums! <3

Fala
April 3rd, 2010, 03:40 AM
Thank you very much, its nice to meet you xinny :)

WabidWabbit
April 4th, 2010, 07:20 PM
I second that welcome!

Not on the Suba forums too much (maybe once a week or so) but I hang out on the Synergy ones quite often every day. :)

Fala
April 8th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Hehe might see us on weekend then wabi =) depends on if you get on early in your timezone hehe x)

Shadow129
May 25th, 2010, 03:10 AM
Synergy Ftw and also Ftx =]

Bump: Bump: /\ For The Xin

Xinny
May 27th, 2010, 10:08 PM
xD FTX Oy still can't believe you came up with that.

Just as a heads up! Clan events are coming around again ;] So gear up and be ready for some future competitions beginning in June! Be sure you keep an eye on our website for the latest news on all of it <3

RyanHTx
May 28th, 2010, 01:54 PM
-xinrocks-

<3 u :)

XEfX
June 16th, 2010, 05:25 PM
Wabid,

This is Ef, the archer from PTrenewal.

Since novaksy disband his clan, can i join your clan, although i'm kind of inactive right now.

hope to get your reply asap.

^__^ have a good day

RyanHTx
June 16th, 2010, 08:24 PM
here our forums

synergy.clanheaven.com

Xinny
June 17th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Hey EF :D Yeah as RC said, do please give our forums a look over and apply <3 We're currently hardcore recruiting so now would be the perfect time.

Thanks!

--Syn Vice--

DarkZgirl
June 19th, 2010, 09:22 PM
geez how did i get here again?

hmmm someone smell that i knowww!!! :eek:

KyletheKnight
July 11th, 2010, 11:43 AM
Hi Synergy!!

SYNERGY ROX UR SOX!!! :evil:

DarkZgirl
September 2nd, 2010, 09:45 AM
bump bump bump bump <3
GO SYNERGY GO!

PatienceArcher
September 2nd, 2010, 04:52 PM
o.O I forgot we used this forum for clan stuff xD

Fala
September 3rd, 2010, 03:03 AM
Free Bump! =D

WabidWabbit
October 28th, 2010, 03:11 AM
LOL @ Fala. Noooo it's free Eternal advertising on our forum thread 'cause you added an even bigger siggie.

*slaps Fala with a wet fish*

Fala
October 28th, 2010, 04:01 AM
Heeeh, what, who? where? i can't see the siggie, where is the siggie? did someone talk about siggies? :3

MrBusy
October 28th, 2010, 07:03 AM
Falaaaaaaa come here boy... come! And SIT! good now come with me to loc and take a shìt :P

WabidWabbit
October 29th, 2010, 11:18 PM
Nonono, come with us to MAT instead! Seen you on the MAT forums too. Hope to see you in game there. :)

TarekQQW
October 29th, 2010, 11:52 PM
Sounds Very good
wish you the best of luck in the future <3

w[i]Nter
pike

MrBusy
October 30th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Nonono, come with us to MAT instead! Seen you on the MAT forums too. Hope to see you in game there. :)

HUH?!
http://www.b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/data/gif/HUH.gif
talking to me?

I've played M.A.T. before, and my opinion is: IT SUCKS, IT SUCKS and ofcourse it just sucks. (SORRY M.A.T.-lovers)

and I don;t wanna ruïn this thread, so:

FRESH PAINT ON THE SYNERGY CLAN FORUMS!!!!!

VnNinja4Lyfe
October 31st, 2010, 05:45 AM
LOL BUSY <3
oh wait ur the ninja of eternal basiclly right????
*scrathes head*

WabidWabbit
November 3rd, 2010, 04:25 AM
I like how Mr Busy expressed his opinion about MAT but nicely kept us on track.

*waves*

Fala
November 3rd, 2010, 06:08 AM

Yes at least i owe Fervid a visit in MAT xD maybe i install it today :> but iam sure i won't see you guys since you're later on

MrBusy
November 3rd, 2010, 06:59 AM
LOL BUSY <3
oh wait ur the ninja of eternal basiclly right????
*scrathes head*

You should ask fala ^^

I like how Mr Busy expressed his opinion about MAT but nicely kept us on track.

*waves*

I like my opinion too, isn't that kinda obvious? :P
*waves back*

*leaves this topic... Silently...*

WabidWabbit
November 3rd, 2010, 03:08 PM
Oh I didn't say I like your opinion, just I like how you expressed it! :p

Hey Fala, I'm on in the mornings a lot ATM. Mrs W sleeps until lunchtime.
You'll find me in-game as... WabidWabbit (same IGN as EPT.)
You can whisper to me from the lobby using /w wabidwabbit Want a carrot?

RyanHTx
November 30th, 2010, 12:30 AM
test test sig.

DarkZgirl
November 30th, 2010, 01:07 AM
: > I like etttt .

VnNinja4Lyfe
December 1st, 2010, 10:20 AM
wow u two xD

Xinny
January 4th, 2011, 03:52 PM
Hrm xD We haven't posted here in...a while. Anyway! Some updates:

Check the clan forums you slackers. Contest time is upon us again very soon. So throw your ideas in, we need em. A basic clan signature finally got made, but to those of you with better skills at creating them, please feel free to make some more!

Also since some guys seem confused about our leadership at the moment, XinrieArath is the chief. WabidWabbit remains the Chief Emertius/"Overall Ruler"/Clan Founder. And our Vice Chief is split between [FP]WolfSlayer and WindRook. So go hassle them with questions all you want ;D

PatienceArcher
January 19th, 2011, 10:35 AM
*Hides* ------- Bug Darkzgirl I am invisible :D

clamsquadron
February 3rd, 2011, 08:11 AM
FTW SYNERGY IS BOSS
I want to come back to pristontale

PatienceArcher
February 3rd, 2011, 11:44 AM
Many people just came back as well. Looks like pt getting decent updates now =].

WabidWabbit
February 7th, 2011, 02:16 AM
Interesting times.

clamsquadron
February 9th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Interesting times.

hey wabid!!
how has the clan been =) do you still play often? are many of the same people here?
and what do you mean when you say "interesting" times?

WabidWabbit
February 14th, 2011, 12:16 PM
Hi Clam!

It's still going strong but I'm retired from gaming so Xinrie has been running things. I'm on our clan forums of course and stay in touch on a very regular basis there, once every day or so. Can't say I'd check here (Suba forums) more than once in a blue moon though. I also pop into our Ventrilo server at times and use Facebook to hang with a lot of clannies quite a few times per day. Once every few months I do a little gaming to socialize. Did a few hours PT and hung with some clannies about a week ago (first time on in months.) I've been in MAT a bit too over the last few days, also hanging with Synergy clannies. Just trying to get myself a permie platinum ak47 so I can enjoy random fun whenever I come by. (Making do with a permie standard ak for now.)

Interesting times because a lot of people are returning to PT. Nice to see old faces.

Whoppster
March 27th, 2011, 01:35 PM
O hi, just stopping by. Dumb slow fingers and Dz's lagg bit made trouble, but done for now:-)
http://i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz200/Silentica91/Tiitlita.png

dragonlurker
April 10th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Hey, can i rejoin?

:bump.

karlal
April 22nd, 2011, 11:19 PM
help i cant download game the xtrap is getting me no where so if anyone can post it on clan site i might beable to download it from there i have tried anything and everything to download because wab did that last time it worked if not im done posieden911 plz help me

Tesla1
July 17th, 2011, 03:51 PM
Hey everybody!

Our clan thread's been down for a while, want to revive it.

Guess I'd like to say Hi as the new Chief/Vice. Synergy has been pretty inactive as of late, but I think it's time to spice things up a bit, so we are now recruiting again!

Our website is in the front-page, so drop by and apply! If you get accepted into the clan, you get an awesome siggy made by the one and only me. :)

Hope to see you all in game!

-Tesla