PDA

View Full Version : Class popularity

CeeJay89
December 4th, 2013, 06:31 PM
So what's the popularity of the classes right now? Just curious for the fun of it. I'm guessing Pikeman is as popular as ever, always. What class is played the least at 90+? How about...a list of popularity from 1 ~ 8 and tell why they're there.

Si13yQ6HHM262HL
December 4th, 2013, 10:26 PM
i guess magician and archer are the less popular right now.
At least Knight its popular because of the cape :awsum:

PriestSkittles
December 5th, 2013, 01:19 AM
prs is popularity right now because we can help u tank with vl and get XP for u fast in I2 <3

CeeJay89
December 5th, 2013, 02:08 PM
Very nice. I knew Priestess was popular, didn't know Archer was so unpopular. What makes Archer so unpopular?

Namonaki
January 5th, 2014, 09:53 PM
Very nice. I knew Priestess was popular, didn't know Archer was so unpopular. What makes Archer so unpopular?

Sorry for digging the tomb but seems not good Tier 5 skills makes As is less popular
And I am surprise that there are not many mech. I saw mech T5 skills and see they are strong. What happened ?

karlal
January 6th, 2014, 12:47 PM
i love both mage because thy can shink there monster and prs thy can heal and fight there monster but for ks tier 5 wasnt to hot only 1 skill works the r worthless everyone else skill has there good side and some have there bad side just like everyone else we cant have everything perfect maybe one day all skill will be as good as prs mage and ks but that my info

TheMasterMagician
January 6th, 2014, 01:42 PM
There is a myth about the archer are weak, and I can only say that is a total lie, I've seen archers, killing everything that moves in one hit, I personally think that the popularity of the characters is due to a total unbalance, speaking of which character is better, in my opinion, the mechanics are gods, they are able to use any weapon, hammer, scythe, sword, ax, javelin, bow, claw and depending on their construction, can be unstoppable weapon
in contrast to others who are only good in pvp, or aoe, or tank, the mech are the comodin, the all in one, but well that's my opinion.

Cyborgfranky
March 5th, 2014, 01:01 AM
Sorry for digging the tomb but seems not good Tier 5 skills makes As is less popular
And I am surprise that there are not many mech. I saw mech T5 skills and see they are strong. What happened ?

i think because its hard to level a mech until 10x since it has no aoe... but for a mech player like me, its too awesome.:D but nowadays i see many mech... mech are good in pvp and tanking.. but as of now my mech is not both of them,.. u can feel that when u have both level 10 the rolling smash and power enhancement.. 108 i think with a good gear is the best level for mech.. and thats my target.. :D

Keyshin727
March 5th, 2014, 12:15 PM
Most popular?
As said earlier PRS, and pikes they can fight equal or better than MS or FS, they have AoE and are good at pvp. And with them overpowered (personal opinion) and no SoD, MGS are not so popular.

Nnoitra
March 5th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Archer not popular because their is no point playing them over ata, i mean 108 bow has same dmg as 108 jav which is 1 handed, ata also gets a shield, better hp and mp formula, more range and better offensive skill.

Thc4me
March 5th, 2014, 05:00 PM
I have booth a pike and an ata , I feel atas are better hunters and pike is better at spending v-rings for over-priced 108 gear
in my opinion my ata is my fav.

Soulia
March 17th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Does any class beat the 1v1 killing power of a pike (aside from broken VT Mages vs bosses)?

The killing speed between a comparably geared Pike and Knight seems like 2x, maybe even 3x in favor of the Pike. I'm wondering how Mechs, Fighter and Atas fare.

I have seen in other PTs that at the high end, Atas are popular as well, but this doesn't seem to be the case in ePT at the moment.

Popularity ranking-wise between the classes (IMO of course):
Pike >> Knight > Mage (was probably much lower before T5) > Priest (if you count people using an alt Priest the VL their mains) > Fighter > Mech > Ata > Archer

prsflower
March 27th, 2014, 02:58 PM
Archer not popular because their is no point playing them over ata, i mean 108 bow has same dmg as 108 jav which is 1 handed, ata also gets a shield, better hp and mp formula, more range and better offensive skill.

Yes, Yedang needs to do some research.
A bow irl has more range than a javelin!

Soulia
March 27th, 2014, 09:45 PM
Yes, Yedang needs to do some research.
A bow irl has more range than a javelin!

Not these javelins...
FGM-148 Javelin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FGM-148_Javelin)